[Reviews - 70] LikedPrinter
Summary: Forced to be close together for an infinite amount of time, it stands to reason that mortal enemies would drive each other insane. But when it comes to a self-righteous, uptight slayer and an irritating, chipped vampire, there is no reason. This story, set just after S4, is full of banter and innuendo, so read on if you are interested. Also, Riley left to roam the jungle a little early so he isn't in the picture.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes
Word count: 30127 Read: 24654
Published: 12/29/2009 Updated: 02/18/2010

1. Chapter one by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 4] Liked (1949 words)
Beta'd by amazing dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Chapter two by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 4] Liked (2068 words)

3. Chapter three by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 7] Liked (2516 words)
I was bored, so I decided to post. :) And rib cracking hugs to all you incredibly awesome people who left me a review!

4. Chapter four by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 6] Liked (1813 words)
Can I just hug all you wonderful people that have left me a review? Can I?? You don't know how much I appreciate it!!! :)

Beta'd by amazing dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

5. Chapter five by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 6] Liked (1460 words)
Thank every single one of you for the lovely reviews, I appreciate it more than you know!!!

Beta'd by wonderful dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

6. Chapter six by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (2003 words)
I love you awesome readers! *hugs all of you*

Beta'd by amazing dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

7. Chapter seven by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (1936 words)

8. Chapter eight by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (2054 words)

9. Chapter nine by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 6] Liked (2182 words)

10. Chapter ten by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (2552 words)
Thank you all who left a review!!! :D

Beta'd by very talented dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

11. Chapter eleven by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 8] Liked (2400 words)

12. Chapter twelve by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 4] Liked (2211 words)
Another chapter for all you, awesome readers. I hope you'll enjoy. ;)

Beta'd by amazing dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

13. Chapter thirteen by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (2396 words)
Aren't I quick with the updates? ;)

Beta'd by magnificent dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.

Enjoy!

14. Chapter fourteen by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 8] Liked (2587 words)
This is the last chapter. *sniff* I hope everyone enjoyed the ride and thank you so much all of you who let me know what they thought! :D

Beta'd by awesome ladies dawnofme and Mabel Marsters.