Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope you enjoy :-)
Buffy was 18 now and hadn’t yet stepped foot in America since her move to England. Hank wouldn’t allow it which caused friction in his marriage to Joyce but they stuck together. She was sharing a room with a girl called Willow. She was her best friend in the whole school. Although Willow wasn’t pretty in the conventional way with her pale skin and red hair. There was something special about her appearance which was magnetic. Willow was the school nerd, unlike Buffy who was the most popular girl in school. Willow was amazed that Buffy had remained friends with her since her first day as her popularity grew.

Buffy had blossomed into a beautiful young lady. With her long blonde hair highlighted, her face was clear and smooth with a natural rosy tinge to her cheeks which meant she rarely had to wear make-up, but it was her smouldering green eyes which made her face stand out from the rest.

The A levels were just about to end and when they did Buffy was going back to America to see the dreaded parents and Willow was moving out there to go to UCLA and study science and Buffy was going to study psychology.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Buffy and Willow were boarding the plane, reality sunk into Buffy. This was NOT going to be a pleasant trip. First of all she hadn’t seen her parents in just under 6 years, and secondly she had no friends over there. Her relationship with Xander had ended when she left as her parents said that he didn’t want to speak to her again. Buffy didn’t understand why, but all the letters she had sent him were never returned.

“Oh Will, I don’t know what I’m going to say to my parents! Should I hate them for what they did to me?” the question went unanswered, “ Fuck, why did they make me come back?”

“Just relax, it’ll all be alright.” but Willow couldn’t hide the uncertainty in her voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xander never understood why Buffy didn’t keep in contact. All his letters went unanswered. He guessed what Hank said was true, Buffy didn’t care about him anymore. He always thought that they were going to stay close forever. He just wished things were different. Hank never did forgive him for the tree house incident. Just then William knocked at the door.

“Hi, Willia . . .”

“How many times do I have to tell you? It’s Spike now!” he growled.

William had changed a lot since he was a young boy. He had decided to bleach his hair when he joined the band and it accentuated his piercing blue eyes and his rugged good looks. He really had turned out well. He stood at 5 foot 10 inches. His usual attire was off tight black jeans and his trademark duster. He also wore tight fitting t-shirts which showed off his lean figure which hugged his perfectly toned abs. He wore his normally curly hair gelled back off his face and he was always popular with the ladies. Xander was a very plain looking guy with brown hair and brown eyes. He was a little chubby but he wasn’t at all bad looking.

“Oh, yeah sorry Wi . . . Spike” Xander quickly corrected himself. Note to self he’s Spike now!!! “ so where’s the Dingoes playing tomorrow night?”

“Some freshman party in UCLA, you know same ol’ same ol’”

“D’ya want me to tag along?”

“No it’s fine” Spike said, he knew Xander wasn’t in the mood as he just broke up with his long term girlfriend Anya yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the two girls arrived in LAX the next day they decided to go straight to their dorm and unpack.

Buffy entered their shared room first and noticed a flier on the floor. It was inviting them to the freshman party which was on tonight.

“Ooooh, look Will,” she showed the flier to her “It’s gonna be our first college party! What d’ya think? Wanna go? Apparently ‘The Dingoes’ are playing whoever they are? Ha, look their lead singer is called Spike!”

“Ha, who calls themselves by that name? Weird”

“So, do ya wanna go?”

“Don’t you want to get settled in first?” asked Willow a little hesitantly.

“There is no better way.” she answered with a wink.

“Oh, alright then. Who knows there might be some cute boys we can stare at!”

“We won’t be the ones staring when I get us all dolled up” a sly smile fluttered across her lips.

“Buff?” she asked cautiously “What are you planning?”

She only answered with a cheeky wink.

4 hours later and the girls were unpacked and ready to get ready for the party which was only 2 hours away. After they both had showers and were fresh and clean, Buffy started to pick out her outfit. She looked over at Willow and noticed what she was planning to wear.

“You can’t wear that! We’re not going to a convent!”

Willow looked at her questioningly.

“Why do I even bother? I’ll dress you when I’m done. OK?” the question was rhetorical.

Buffy slipped on a tight red dress which she realised she couldn’t wear a bra as it was so tight! It pushed up her breasts, showing more than enough cleavage and it went half way up her thigh. She looked in the mirror and was wondering what to do with her hair.

“Up . . . Or down?” she asked Willow, as she modelled the hairstyle.

“Hmm . . . Up with a few curls framing your face?”

“Perfect!” Buffy was just putting on her make-up and then she was going to start on Willow. She left her make-up natural looking with just lip-gloss and eyeliner and mascara. She turned around to Willow.

“It’s your turn now”

“Well whatever you do I know I won’t look half as good as you tonight!”

Buffy blushed she never really could take compliments. She was never vain and was blind to her beautiful looks.

Willow quickly changed the subject, “So, what are you gonna make me wear?”

Buffy showed her a black leather miniskirt and a halter neck top which showed her naval.

“I am NOT wearing that! It doesn’t leave a lot to the imagination!” Willow exclaimed.

“Yes you fucking well are!”

Willow could see that stubborn look in Buffy’s eyes that said she’s not changing her mind.

“Okay,” Willow answered dejectedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the two girls got to the party, they made their way through the crowds to find a table. The Dingoes were just setting up, but the two girls weren’t paying attention. Neither were most of the male crowd as they were mostly staring at the two girls.

“Hello! We’re the Dingoes and . . .” shouted Spike but Buffy didn’t listen to the rest. She recognised his unique English drawl even though she hadn‘t heard it in 6 years.

‘Fuck me, that’s William!’.


Chapter End Notes:
Please review! i want to know if you liked it!!