[Reviews - 184] LikedPrinter
Summary: Angelus makes his way back to the mansion during "I Only Have Eyes For You" where the ghosts of old tragic lovers possessed him and Buffy. Angelus is furious at being made to feel "love" for the Slayer again. He heads out with Dru for a "vile kill" and comes across the Slayer who seems to be lost in thought. In his rage he drains most of her blood and leaves her to die. This is not the end of our heroine as Spike, who can now walk (unknown by Angelus and Dru), sees the fall of the Slayer. What will he do? Will he let her die? Or will he give her a new life to help him get revenge on his Sire?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Horror, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes
Word count: 83762 Read: 30818
Published: 03/25/2005 Updated: 07/15/2005

1. (1) The Stage Is Set by Tasha [Reviews - 15] (4303 words)

2. (2) Repeating History by Tasha [Reviews - 16] (7767 words)

3. (3) A Full Awakening by Tasha [Reviews - 9] (5224 words)

4. (4) A New Family by Tasha [Reviews - 10] (4183 words)

5. (5) Revelations by Tasha [Reviews - 11] (8591 words)

6. (6) Safety Net by Tasha [Reviews - 11] (4956 words)

7. (7) Letting Go by Tasha [Reviews - 5] (3846 words)

8. (8) Friends & Family - Part 1 by Tasha [Reviews - 8] (5569 words)

9. (9) Friends & Family - Part 2 by Tasha [Reviews - 5] (5277 words)

10. (10) Here Comes The Sun by Tasha [Reviews - 5] (5121 words)

11. (11) Reacquainting With Love by Tasha [Reviews - 9] (5848 words)

12. (12) Family Bonds by Tasha [Reviews - 7] (4853 words)
DEDICATION: This chapter is dedicated to my faithful reviewer Dana. She's been here from the beginning with her comments and ideas. Her ideas were a key factor to this chapter's contents. So, if you like Xander blame it on her. LOL. Just kidding. I wanted this to happen, but I just wasn't sure how to make it the most believable. She had some great ideas. Also the day this is being updated (June 13th) is her birthday. So Happy Birthday, Dana, and thank you.

13. (13) Revenge, Sweet Revenge by Tasha [Reviews - 9] Liked (4361 words)
WARNING: Major character death (even though it is a villain or two), lots of violence in this chapter (the title of the chapter should give that fact away), and language.**

14. (14) Surprises And Explanations by Tasha [Reviews - 9] Liked (6227 words)
It looks like there will only be one more chapter left on this one. I had originally intended for it to be longer, but everything came out nicely in this chapter. Whether or not I do a sequel depends on the feedback requests that I get for a sequel.

15. (15) The End Of The Beginning by Tasha [Reviews - 55] Liked (7636 words)
I have had several people express interest and request a sequel to this story after Ch. 14 was sent out. I do have ideas in the works for it, but it will not be the next story I go into. I have a promise to keep to Bloodshedbaby for a story to one of her challenges. I might start the sequel once I'm into that story if I see in reviews for this chapter that the interest for a sequel is still there. The way I end this story, you can take it as an end or a set up for a sequel. {Smiles)


(If you wish a sequel to this story, please post a review requesting one. Some people wrote me with interest, but I want to be sure that enough people are interested.)