Once Spike pulled himself together from the anger at Buffy. He gave a cocky self assured smirk and began to walk towards her like a predator targeting his prey

“So….your not sorry are you?” Spike questioned

“No” Buffy replied eyeing him suspiciously, wondering what he was up to.

Spike just smiled and raised his eyebrows.

“What are you up to Spike?” Buffy asked watching his every move.

“Nothing” Spike replied innocently.

Spike thought of a way to humiliate her tomorrow, make her crawl back into the hole she left and hide for a week.



“So Buffy what do you think I should do to you tomorrow?” Spike whispered leaning over invading Buffy’s personal space.

“Do your best, ill always win, you should know that by now Spikey” Buffy mocked trying not to show the nervousness she felt.

“You’ll always win will you?” Spike questioned leading Buffy in a false sense of security.

“Yes Spike I will ALWAYS win” Buffy said getting annoyed and letting her defences fall when she was sure he wasn’t planning to do anything today.

Spike stepped back and held his hands up in surrender, his body half turned but he turned his head to face Buffy.

“You hot pet?” Spike asked innocently

“Yeah a bit. Why?” Bufy asked wearily.

“No reason, Me too”

He suddenly ran towards Buffy and grabbed her legs forcing her to wrap her legs around his waist and put her hands on his sholders for support

“Spike, what the hell are you doing” Buffy screamed trying not to let on how much she actually liked what he had just done.

“I think we need to cool down a bit don’t you?” He said before launching into the fountain in front of Spike.

“SHIT!!!SPIKE!” Buffy choked as she surfaced from the water “WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!!!”

All the school laughing at them took her out of her daze, She turned bright red and began to climb out. Spike pulled her back in when he saw her try to get out, he didn’t care what the school said, they could do whatever they wanted to him just as long as he kept Buffy near him like that.

“Spike get off me” Buffy hissed in his ear. Trying not to look at his face beaming up at her

“No” Spike said stubbornly.

“Spike” Buffy said in her most warning voice.

“Yes luv?” He asked innocently, tightening his arms around her waist

She had no choice but to look at him directly in the eye “Get off me”

“Why?”

“Because I asked you to that’s why” She said very slowly like you would to a 3 year old.

“ Say you don’t want me, look me straight in the eyes and say that you’ve never wanted me” Spike commanded begging her with his eyes before pulling her against his chest.

“Spike this really isn’t the best time to do this” Buffy said nervously looking from her friends to the goons to the strangers that stopped to see the show. “Plus I’m freezing, can we do this like…..never” She said trying to get away from him.

“No Buffy, I’m not letting you go until you tell me if you have feelings for me or not” He demanded

“Please Spike not here” Buffy begged

“I think you should let her go now, she’s made it perfectly clear that she doesn’t want you, no need to humiliate yourself more by making her to say it” Cordy said a little sympathy mixed with venom.

“SHUT UP!” Spike yelled making Cordy jump and take a step back, she accidentally stood on Xanders foot.

“Hey, watch it clown feet” Xander yelped rubbing her foot.

“Who you callin’ clown feet, dumb ass” Cordy retorted.

“Hey leave him alone, miss high and mighty” Mark shouted making people around them snigger.

“Shut up! Just because she turned you down. Getting a little jealous are we? Trying to scrape some of that male pride that’s left together?” Faith spat, glaring at him as if he were a bug she just stepped on.

“At least he’s got some pride, tell me Faith, which boys haven’t you shagged in this school?” Forest Spat.

“Well not you that’s for sure, and not any of your pathetic gang of goons, except maybe Oz or Clem.” She replied not bothered he was trying to insult her.

“Hey!! Will you leave each other alone, besides girls, there not even worth it” Willow sneered.

Every one stood shocked at the angry insulting words coming out of the shy red heads mouth. No one moved a muscle for a few moments, then suddenly all the boys launched in a come back making the girls argue.
Nobody noticed Buffy and Spike looking at each other with such longing that you could have drown in it.

“Please Buffy, please tell me you feel something?” Spike pleaded, his lips beginning to turn blue from the cold water they were both still in.

Every one became quite once again to hear Buffy’s answer.

She would never admit her feelings about Spike in front of the entire school, she was too afraid he would get cocky and throw it back in her face, say it was a trick and laugh at her. She was going to tease him, if he was lying it wouldn’t hurt him, if he wasn’t then she would hurt him just a minuscule amount compared to how he had hurt her two years ago.

“I do have feelings for you, HATE, that’s all Spike, just hate” She said looking anywhere but his face.

“You’re a selfish bitch that doesn’t have a nice bone in her body, you used to be nice Summers what happened?” Spike questioned.

Buffy leaned close so only Spike could hear.

“I grew up, and got rejected and trod on by sleaze bags like you” Buffy replied, resentment leaking in her voice.

“Who rejected who here, I think I’m getting confused?”

“The only reason I can think of with you being my friend, was a quick and easy way into my pants, just like the rest.” She knew this wasn’t true at all, she just wanted to hurt him, to compare him with all the other men he used hated being mentioned in the same sentence together with.

Anger boiled up in his stomach as his eyes flashed with hurt at her saying that. His body began to tremble as he shoed her back away from him, causing her to land back in the freezing water.

He kneeled over her and whispered “If that was the case luv I could have done it way before you left” He grabbed her behind the neck forcing her face inches from his face “ A lot longer before.” He repeated, he suddenly pulled her nearer smashing his mouth to hers for a bruising kiss, she immediately responded with an equal amount of force as their friends watched on with shocked faces.

Spike was the first to pull away panting hard with a smirk plastered on his face. The audience they attracted all clapped and cat called at Buffy.

“Oh God” Buffy muttered putting her hand over her mouth in horror “What did I just do?” She stood up on shaky legs and stumbled away from Spike.

“What the hell did you do that for?!” Buffy screamed at the top of her lungs walking as fast as she could away from this pig.

“For embarrassing me In front of the ENTIRE school, that’s why!” Spike yelled walking right behind her.when they were far enough away Buffy suddenly stopped and turned around making Spike walk straight into her. She gave him an annoyed look and pushed him away. “How could you send baby pictures of me around?”

“ God Spike lighten up, it was funny, plus I was getting you back for
the rumour you started about me wanting your hot tight body” She made hand quotations with the hot tight body words.

“Ahh but that was true pet, and you know it.” He began to step forward like a predator targeting its prey, it made buffy nervously take a few steps back to put distance between them.
Spike noticed this and gave her one of his cocky arrogant sexy smirks



“It was, emphasis on the word was, and it was about 2 years ago” She said with as much confidence she could muster “ you know how bad that has damaged my image, I couldn’t walk around the corner without one of your goons saying some thing about me wanting you”

Spike was too shocked about her confession about her liking him to speak for a moment, he finally snapped out of it when hearing her words.

“Hey! My mates aren’t goons, just cuz your barbie dolls agree with every thing you say and do” He said, raising his eyebrows in a challenge

“SHUT UP!!! YOU PUSHED ME IN THE FUCKING SCHOOL FOUNTAIN IN FRONT OF EVERY ONE AND KISSED ME!!!!!” Buffy yelled punching spike in the chest “ IM DRENCHED AND EMBARRASSED!!!”

“ And what a sight you look” Spike said his gaze drifting south towards her chest, where her now see through shirt clung to her every curve.

“ARGGG! You pervert. Look at my face not anywhere else, I didn’t know you were such a loser”

“You of all people know ive always been a gentleman at heart, I just like to let my devil come out and play once in a while”

“Spike I’m going to be the laughing stock of the school for at least a week” Buffy whined like a child.

“Wrong pet, WE are going to be the laughing stock of the school for at least a week” Spike corrected

He sat at the side of her looking into her green orbs. His bright blue eyes danced with amusement, like a little kid trapped inside a mans body waiting to come out and play. She involuntary smiled and began to giggle, hearing her Spike’s face lit up as he beamed up at her.

“So pet, you wanna kiss me again? You seemed to be a little too into it back then not to enjoy it” Spike teased trying to get her to giggle again.

Buffy’s frowned as her voice suddenly turned cold “ That wasn’t funny, you can’t play with peoples emotions like that, some one might get hurt”…..again Buffy thought her mind flashing back to the most painful night of her life.
“I’ve got to go, got some stuff to do I forgot about” She mumbled leaving Spike confused to what he had done wrong this time.

“Buffy wait” Spike yelled, but Buffy had already dissapeared

What did I do wrong was the constant question Spike asked for over 2 years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hi hope you like this chapter reviews would be really nice whatever you want to say about the story.