Chapter 26 Reversal



Buffy grinned as she stretched her naked body in the tangled bed sheets her mind on her nineteen year old lover. Spike had left earlier for class and then work, with a kiss and a promise to take her out that evening dancing; he knew just the hot spot.

Turning onto her stomach Buffy mushed her favorite pillow up and buried her face into it, inhaling the musky scent of sex that still lingered.

Feeling a twinge between her thighs she decided to make use of her newly purchased vibrating toy and enjoy a nice, long session of pleasuring herself before she got out of bed.

Sitting up the sheet dropped away from her exposed flesh as she reached for the discarded toy still lying on the floor from the night’s previous use.

A hot bolt of lust ran through her body as she thought of the night before. She was ecstatic that Spike had responded so lustfully to her domination, not that she was really surprised, he was a horny teenaged man after all.

As she lay back on the bed once again, the sheets kicked off of her leaving her completely nude, she tried to imagine what sort of retaliation she could expect from the snarky blond in return.

*Oh fuck* her mouth opened and her eyes closed as she shoved the tool into her already dripping cunt at its highest speed, her mind running over the many ways she imagined Spike torturing her with his tongue, fingers, and that huge cock of his.

“GGGGGGGGGEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooodddddddddddd………” She screamed as a violent orgasm tore through her body unexpectedly leaving her quivering and gasping for breath. “Jesus Buffy, horny much?” she said out loud to herself as she dropped the toy onto the bed in disbelief. *So much for a long session, I gotta stop thinking about Spike when I do that! I’d probably last much longer!*

Giggling she pulled herself out of bed and made her way onto the rest of the day.



Night lust and sensual oils

*this chappy has a fun oil that I borrowed from a book by a bestselling author. See if you can figure it out.*


Spike showed up at Buffy’s house promptly at 9:00pm. It had been a long day, and he hadn’t had time for more than a quick bite to eat and a shower before he was due to take his lady love out but he was excited all the same.

Knocking on the door before opening it he called out to her as he stepped into the hall.

“I’m still getting ready, c’mon up if you want.” Her voice called back as he made his way upstairs to the restroom where she was putting the last touches on her makeup.

“Almossssttt……..done.” She said smiling at his reflection in the mirror, “Someone looks absolutely yummy tonight.”

Spike had decided to go for a dressier look than his usual jeans and t-shirt. Black leather pants that had a distressed look about them making them seem like he’d had them for years, clung to his well muscled legs while a long sleeved black satin shirt with the top buttons undone to show as bit of his scrumptious chest adorned the upper half of his body. His black combat boots were still in effect did nothing to reduce the image of walking sex on a stick.
Sliding his arms around her waist he nuzzled her neck from behind, “Could say the same for you luv.” He growled his low accented voice sending chills down her spine.

Buffy had also opted for dressier, a micro mini black leather skirt, and 6 inch black leather spiked heels showcased her longs legs making Spike want to do nothing more than have them wrapped around him as he fucked her into the mattress. The deep red velvet top she had chosen to wear, crossed snugly across her pert breasts and over her right shoulder draping down her right arm, leaving her left shoulder and arm bare. Her hair was a riot of upswept messy curls that perfectly accented the darker, sultrier makeup she had put on her face. The over all look was hot and dangerous.

“Not done yet, though, pet.” He said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bottle of amber colored liquid and held it in front of her curious eyes.

“What’s that?” She asked as she allowed him to turn her, and sit her up on the counter and part her thighs.

Unscrewing the top carefully he held it out to her to inhale the heady mixture of cinnamon, and some other spicy substance she couldn’t put a name too.

“Smells good, does it taste good?” She asked innocently as she watched him kneel down and lightly stroke her thighs before reaching up to push aside her black thong.

Pushing his tongue deep into her already moisture slickened cunny, she squirmed against him her head falling back against the mirror as her hands clutched the edge of the sink.

“God Spike,” She moaned aroused beyond thought at the voracious appetite of her lover.

“MMMmmmm, tastes good to me.” He grinned at her as he sat back on his heels licking his lips sensuously as he carefully poured some of the liquid onto one long finger.

“Trust me pet?” He asked seriously looking up into her desire filled eyes.

“Uh huh.” She nodded gasping as she felt the first touch of his fingers on her outer lips and clit.

“Ooooommmm…” She groaned as he massaged the liquid into her sensitive nub, her hips helplessly bucking up to meet his fingertips.

Blowing lightly on the now coated area, Spike smiled as her body responded to the rapidly heating substance. *Heating and itching, this is going to be a night she’ll never forget.*

Buffy’s eyes opened to his blue eyed gaze, as the expression on her face changed from heady lust to surprise, to shock, as the oil worked it magic on her nether regions, and made Spike unbearably hard in his leather pants.

“Spiiiiiiiikkkkkeeee..” she whimpered as her hand went immediately to her crotch to try and alleviate some of the heat and itchiness and was halted by his hand over hers.

“You’re mine tonight Buffy.” He said enjoying the already struggling bundle of energy on the counter, “You WILL be begging me by the end of the evening. You will squirm and beg and plead but you will NOT touch yourself, do you understand?”

“Mmmm…hmm…” She managed as she struggled to regain control of her body’s reactions to the oil.

Standing to his full height, he set the bottle down and pressed an uncoated finger into her vagina, thrusting deeply as he bit at her exposed neck and driving her to distraction. Just as her hips bucked up to meet his delving touch, he pulled out of her, ignoring her whimpers as he replaced her thong.

“Let’s go.” He said gently kissing her full ruby lips.

“Oh God…” She yelped as he pulled her off of the counter and led her downstairs stopping briefly to grab her purse and jacket.

“You ok luv?” Spike smirked at her when they had settled in the car, watching her try vainly to rub her thighs together to relieve the itch and the sharp stabs of pleasure that had her practically begging already.

“Um…hunh?” She looked at him through her lust induced daze the question not really registering.

Pulling her into his arms for a fierce kiss that left her weak, he murmured, “All mine tonight baby…all mine.”

Letting her go he turned the car on with a roar and drove off into the night.



TBC