[Reviews - 162] Printer
Summary: Begins at the end of the episode "Fool For Love" (Season 5). What if Buffy hadn't kept completely silent when Spike sat down next to her? What if she had asked him to stay and opened up to him, even a little? (Continues through to the end of Season 5 with a dfferent ending then the show.)
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 30 Completed: Yes
Word count: 140360 Read: 67103
Published: 02/23/2005 Updated: 12/31/2005

1. Prologue by Tasha [Reviews - 2] (1098 words)

2. Chapter 1 - Maybe, Maybe Not by Tasha [Reviews - 3] (3078 words)

3. Chapter 2 - Sneaking Around by Tasha [Reviews - 1] (3508 words)

4. Chapter 3 - Tumors, Snakes & Dates ... Oh My! by Tasha [Reviews - 0] (3177 words)

5. Chapter 4 - Comfort and Caring by Tasha [Reviews - 1] Liked (3492 words)

6. Chapter 5 - Facing the Facts by Tasha [Reviews - 6] (2804 words)

7. Chapter 6 - The Next Step? by Tasha [Reviews - 5] (2948 words)

8. Chapter 7 - Blondie Bear by Tasha [Reviews - 5] (2528 words)
This is the last jointly written chapter from the original piece of work by MissKitty. Tasha will write all the rest of the chapters, and the tag line will change. This story was adopted with the permission of Miss Kitty (and at her request). Constructive criticisms are welcome; flaming is not.

9. Chapter 8 - Insanity Creeps In by Tasha [Reviews - 5] (3866 words)

10. Chapter 9 - Who Am I? by Tasha [Reviews - 5] (5520 words)

11. Chapter 10 - More Like A Family by Tasha [Reviews - 9] (6820 words)

12. Chapter 11 - A Joining of Heart & Body by Tasha [Reviews - 8] (9211 words)

13. Chapter 12 - Let No Man Put Asunder by Tasha [Reviews - 7] (5054 words)

14. Chapter 13 - Family Ties by Tasha [Reviews - 8] (6556 words)

15. Chapter 14 - Hitting the Proverbial Fan by Tasha [Reviews - 7] (4847 words)

16. Chapter 15 - Repercussions by Tasha [Reviews - 7] (7408 words)

17. Chapter 16 - Visits by Tasha [Reviews - 5] (7675 words)

18. Chapter 17 - Dreams Revisited by Tasha [Reviews - 4] (4800 words)
I'm sorry that it has been so long since the last update for this story. I worked more on Revenge For Love for a while there, and I've also had quite a few RL issues that have gotten in the way of my writing as a whole. Hopefully I can get more regular updates of this story out to you all again.

19. Chapter 18 - The Nightmares Of Life by Tasha [Reviews - 9] Liked (2371 words)
CHARACTER DEATH -- Minor or Major depending on how you look at the roles the characters play.

20. Chapter 19 - Out Of The Mouths Of Fools by Tasha [Reviews - 9] Liked (5166 words)

21. Chapter 20 - Meeting of Minds by Tasha [Reviews - 3] Liked (6771 words)
The timeline for Season 5 isn't going to be exactly the same in my story here. I have tried to keep a lot of canon straight, but the timing needs to be different pretty much from here on out. Some things are going to happen sooner or not at all. I believe I said this before, but just reminding and informing everyone. That way I don't get a bunch of reviews telling me I screwed up the timeline for Season 5. {Chuckles}

22. Chapter 21 - Intervention Of The Stuffy Kind by Tasha [Reviews - 7] Liked (6043 words)

23. Chapter 22 - Traitors, Friends, and Gods by Tasha [Reviews - 2] Liked (5195 words)
*REPOSTED on 12/6/05 to adjust for a continuity error that was pointed out for me. I have slightly adjusted the section where Buffy tells Willow, Tara, and Wesley about Dawn being the key.*

24. Chapter 23 - Strengths and Weaknesses by Tasha [Reviews - 1] Liked (4047 words)

25. Chapter 24 - Mending Fences and Bodies by Tasha [Reviews - 8] Liked (3799 words)

26. Chapter 25 - Eureka by Tasha [Reviews - 6] Liked (3462 words)
Chapter Summary: Wesley, Tara, Willow and Angel are still working at the Magic Box on the injection. What happens when Angel and Giles have a difference of opinion about Giles leaving for the hospital? Will they finally figure out everything they need to do to make the injection work again? What happens when Ben shows up in the waiting room at the hospital? How is Joyce doing?

27. Chapter 26 - By Your Side by Tasha [Reviews - 6] Liked (6385 words)
Chapter Summary: Joyce awakens, and she's filled in on what's been happening. The group at the Magic Box works to get the potion and spells done. Will they be able to get all the necessary ingredients in time? What will happen when everyone goes home for a bit of rest? Will everyone get the rest they need or will other activities ensue instead?

28. Chapter 27 - Letting Cats Out Of The Bag by Tasha [Reviews - 4] Liked (5243 words)
Previous Chapter Summary: Joyce awakened, and she was filled in on what's been happening. The group at the Magic Box worked to get the potion and spells done. Everyone went home for the night to rest except Angel and Cordelia who headed to L.A. for the last ingredients needed to cast the spells. Spike and Buffy shared a passionate night together and completed a mutual claim

29. Chapter 28 - The End Is Nigh by Tasha [Reviews - 6] Liked (2995 words)
NOTES: The place of the portal opening has changed for my story. We're going to assume that Glory's minions were a little smarter, and they picked a place for the house to be built that was where the portal would be. Instead of building a tower, the portal will open outside of Glory's third story window. Also there are no Knights. You might have noticed that I didn't mention them when the Council showed up even though they were in that episode.

30. Epilogue by Tasha [Reviews - 13] Liked (4493 words)
Final Chapter Summary: It's been quite a ride from start to finish, but we're at the end of our journey for this story. Angel keeps his promise to perform a ritual that will protect Spike and Buffy's claims from any other clan member, including himself. There are some concerns still, but read on to see what happens to our Scoobies.