Chapter 8: Xander Say Relax


Spike and Xander were relaxing on their couch and watching a 'The Simpsons' DVD after having come back from another night of carnal delights at Willow and Tara’s place.

The bisexual, female couple were a lot of fun to be with, besides the great shagfests the four of them enjoyed over the past couple weeks. Willow was very smart and quirky, Tara was sweet and nurturing; they were both gorgeous and sexy. Tara was always making sure people were comfortable and always available if someone needed to talk about anything. It was another new experience for Spike and Xander--Willow and Tara were their friends, but they also had hot sex. The girls had made it clear that there were no deeper feelings than friendship and lust; that was fine by the two men--they felt the same way.

Their social calendars certainly had become full lately. Some of the ladies from the studio called them up and asked if they wanted to do something; it happened almost daily. Much to Spike's annoyance, Harmony called a lot. Harm was attractive, but Spike wasn't interested in seeing her away from work. For one thing, she got a little too rough with him; pulling hair and other parts of his anatomy a tad too hard, scratching furrows into his flesh with her long, pointy fingernails, and the way she screamed bloody murder when she came were a bit much. Harm also happened to be vapid. Her deepest thoughts seemed to center around the latest fashion trends and J Lo's marriages. And...Spike didn't like the way she looked at him. She looked at him as if she were in love--the only things missing were little, red hearts swirling around her head. He was positively, absolutely NOT interested in having a romantic relationship with someone with the brain power of a retarded Tube Worm.


Spike and Xander turned when they heard the front door open and shut. Lilah walked into the room--she looked perturbed.

"Well, is there a reason why neither of you answered the phone? I've been calling you all night." She tapped her foot, her mouth was set in a line.

"Hey, Lilah," Xander sat up, "Uh...we were out...sorry."

"Where were you?" she asked. "We were visiting Tara and Willow," Spike furrowed his brow. Since when couldn't they go out for the evening if they wanted to?

"You've been spending a lot of time over there lately." Lilah looked suspicious.

"Is--something up? What do you need to talk about?" Xander asked, hoping to move on from the uncomfortable 'Where have you been?' conversation.

Lilah relaxed a little. One of her sexy grins replaced the frown on her face. She went over to them then sat between them on the couch. She reached into her bag and brought out a script. "I have another good role for you, Spike." She handed him the script. "It's a re-make of the 1972 adult film, 'Flesh Gordon'. You'll be perfect."

Spike took the script and looked it over for a moment. He chuckled, "Flesh Gordon, that title just makes me laugh. So this is going to be another big production? Like the Roman one?"

"Yes," Lilah smiled and leaned back to relax. "With nice costumes and sets."

"You would make a good Flash--erm--Flesh," Xander laughed. "You got the whole blonde-bombshell look like the character."

"When do we start shooting?" Spike asked her.

"In a few days. We're working on getting all of the props at the moment. Are you happy with the idea?"

"Yeah, this sounds cool." Spike smiled. "I didn't think I'd get another movie like this for awhile."

"The response for the Roman Orgy film was very enthusiastic. The people love you. I'll want you to do a few regular, no-frills flicks too. There's one shooting tomorrow that I want you and Xander to do. It's just some down and dirty sex--no plot. And, Spike, how would you feel about changing your name to just 'Spike'?"

Spike shrugged. It didn't matter to him--as long as it wasn't his real name. "That'd be fine."

Xander giggled. "You've joined the ranks of the 'One-Named Celebrities'! Congrats, mi amigo!"

They laughed at the ridiculousness of it all.

"Do I get a part in the 'Flesh Gordon' movie?" Xander wondered.

"Don't worry, honey," Lilah kissed him on the cheek, "I didn't forget about you."

"Ooh! Can I play Ming? Please!" Xander bounced in his seat.

"Sorry, but you couldn't pull off the whole 'evil thing'. You're too adorably, boy next door-ish." Lilah patted his head when he stuck out his lower lip in a sad pout. "You'll play one of the other heroes who helps Flesh free the people from Ming's despotic rule."

"That's cool...I guess," he said, still disappointed.

"It'll be great, you'll see." Lilah snuggled up to Xander, rubbing his chest through his t-shirt. "Let me make it up to you..." She reached under his shirt to caress his skin directly.

"Oh, I'm ok. I was just kiddin'...there's nothing to make up to me..." Xander trailed off.

Xander and Spike exchanged a darting glance. They were both pretty much shagged out from the naked Twister tournament at Willow and Tara's place--but you didn't say no to Lilah. She might get pissed if they both begged off. If Lilah was horny and didn't get a good seeing to...she could get cranky. A cranky Lilah was not a fun person to be around--or work for.

Spike slid closer to Lilah on the couch, rubbing her thigh and kissing the back of her neck while she kissed and started undressing Xander.

Somehow, the boys managed to squeeze another few hours of sex into their evening.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A few days later...

Spike was watching the Horizons cable station on the couch. His 'Flesh Gordon' script lay open on the coffee table; he was taking a little break from reading. The movie was supposed to start filming soon and he wanted to be ready.

Spike had seen and heard a sampling of the emails, FAX's and phone messages from viewers singing his praises. In short, he was stunned--people loved him. There were many more women responding than Horizons had ever had contact with before; many of the women said how they don't usually contact the makers of the adult films they watch, but they just had to this time. Lilah had told Spike that 'Women wanted him, and men wanted to be him.'

'Imagine that...someone actually wanting to be me! I didn't even want to be me until recently...'

He and Xander had officially been porn actors for 2 months now. It was a sweet gig, just as Xander had speculated it would be.

Spike smiled and laughed to himself, then cleared his mind of thought to enjoy the adult feature currently being shown, 'Poke-a-hot-ass'. It was a deep and meaningful study of early Native American/Colonial relations...with lots of boning.

Xander walked in the front door with a bag of groceries. He shrugged one arm out of his brown bomber jacket while holding the brown paper bag in his other arm.

"Whatchya watching, mate?" Xander asked in his version of a British accent, he moved to stand beside the couch.

"Our station," Spike replied. "I just watched 'Talk to the Stars', Harmony went solo today without Anya, bloody tragic," he laughed.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I love Harm's hard-hitting journalistic style." Xander went to the kitchen. "Diane Sawyer better watch her back!"

Spike chuckled. "I'm glad Anya was there to interview us. Harmony couldn’t stop asking about my dick.”

“Can’t blame her.” Xander took off his jacket, hung it up and then sat next to Spike, a twinkle in his eye. “It’s quite the conversation piece.”

Xander timidly moved his hand onto Spike’s thigh, he wasn't sure what kind of reception it would receive. Spike smiled, lifting an eyebrow.

“You--want to do it, Xan?”

“Yeah...I’ve been thinking about it...about how it was...I liked it. Is it okay with you?”

"Yeah, it’s okay...” Spike said, "It's very okay..." Spike put his hand on top of Xander's, rubbing his thumb over the top of his hand.

Xander leaned over to kiss him, softly for a few moments, then more aggressively. His hand moved up to Spike’s crotch and fondled his big cock through his sweat pants. Xander broke away and bent over into his lap, touching and mouthing the hardening cock through the fabric. It grew stiffer against his mouth, pushing at the thin fabric of the pants.

"I wanted to do this stuff to you for a long time," Xander sighed.

"You did? Why--didn't you say anything?"

Xander smiled up at him and raised his eyebrows. "You would have freaked out, that's why--I probably would have, too. If things hadn't happened like they have since we got here, we wouldn't have ever touched each other."

"Yeah...you're right."

Xander pulled Spike’s pants out enough for his cock to jump free, then he bent down, licking and sucking it. Spike moaned, touching the back of Xander’s neck and running his hand through his soft hair. Xander moved up and down the stiffening cock, lovingly pulling on it with his mouth and then rubbing his cheek against it. He unbuttoned his own pants, took his rigid hard-on out, and slowly stroked. He sucked Spike while holding him at the base with his other hand.

"Mmmm--Uhhhh," Spike breathed, watching his friend enthusiastically sucking him off. He was able to take quite a bit of it in his mouth; Xander seemed to be good at sex of any kind. Spike had always kidded around with him, saying what a big mouth he had...he wouldn't be complaining about that anymore.

"Like that?" Xander grinned, tapping the head with his broad tongue.

"Uhhmmm--Yeah--That's so bloody good, Xan!" Spike moaned.

Xander held the base gingerly, then licked up and down repeatedly on the underside, from base to head then back again--his tongue flicking rapidly. Spike watched him, amazed and highly turned on by how great it felt--Xander had a knack for this stuff. Xander grinned up at him when he saw the clouded, glazed look in Spike's eyes, then sank his mouth back over the cock and bobbed his head slowly.

Xander sucked and licked until his own cock needed to have Spike's attention. He pulled off and stood up in front of Spike, holding his cock out, silently asking for a blow job. Spike leaned forward and slid his mouth over Xander's dick, going up and down on it. He touched himself with one hand and wrapped his free hand around Xander.

Spike started deep throating him, moving from tip to base swiftly, over and over again. Xander gasped and moaned, putting both his hands in Spike's hair. His hips moved back and forth.

"Fuck, Will! Way to suppress that gag-reflex! Fuck--That's great! Ohhhh--Oh fuck yeah!"

Spike pulled off to flick at the head with his tongue. Xander's pre-cum flowed out in a stream. Xander put his hand behind Spike's head, gently holding him and urging him to stay in place.

Spike held Xander's cock up, licking and dragging his lips up and down, stopping to suck on his balls.

"I want you to fuck me," Xander moaned--he needed to cum so bad. He wanted to cum with Spike inside of him.

Spike looked up at him. "But...I wouldn't want to hurt you."

"I've been wearing a butt-plug all day. Lilah bought it for me--with the promise that we turn on the camera and let her watch it later."

"A butt-plug?" Spike looked around Xander's back to see it. "Isn't that really uncomfortable? And you've had it in all day?"

"It didn't feel too good at first, but it's fine now. I want to feel what it's like to get fucked by you...okay?"

"Okay, if you're sure."

"I am." Xander's breathing became more erratic; he'd been waiting for and anticipating this all day--actually, he'd been wanting this for much, much longer than that.

He walked to where he'd hung up his jacket and brought out a tube of lube. Then, he switched on the video camera that Lilah had asked them politely to have at the ready at all times. They both got naked quickly. Xander went back to Spike, kneeled by the couch and bent over, resting his arms up on the cushions. He reached behind him and gently extricated the butt-plug from his hole, then set it aside. Spike took the tube and knelt behind him. They were both nervous and excited, their bodies quivered in anticipation.

"No rubber," Xander said shakily. "I want to feel it au naturale."

"Alright--if that's the way you want it."

Xander looked to be stretched out enough to begin, thanks to the plug. Spike was already hard from the top-notch cock sucking Xander had done. He stroked himself a few times, applying lube all over his cock. Xander looked back and giggled with a combination of excitement and anxiety.

"Our lube bill is going to go through the roof! You can easily use half a tube in one application," Xander joked, eyeing Spike's shiny cock.

Spike grinned. "Yeah, but we're porn superstars, we can afford it." He sniffed. "Peppermint?"

"My favorite," Xander grinned.

Spike grinned back. He rubbed, then pushed at Xander's opening with the head of his cock. The tip eased into his ass slowly, followed by a few meaty inches.

"Ohhh--Oh fuck--Ahhhh," Xander moaned deeply.

"Good so far?" Spike panted.

Xander nodded his head avidly, squeezing the couch cushions in his hands. "YES! Keep going!"

"Just relax, Xan."

"Relax...relax," Xander moaned. "Uhhh--Relaxing is good."

Spike massaged his friend's back as he slid more and more of his monster cock inside. They both had their eyes closed, and they gnashed their teeth and groaned. His cock went in up to the limit. Spike reached around and stroked Xander's cock and balls as he began a rocking motion.

"That's it--Ohhh--Yeah--Yeah--Oh yeah!" Xander exclaimed.

"Does it feel good?" Spike kept up the gentle fucking.

"Ohhh yeah! Fuck yeah! Ohhhh--Don't stop--Mmmhhhaa!"

Spike kissed Xander's shoulder blades softly, moving to his neck.

"Oh God--Oh Will--Uhhhh!" Xander didn't seem to be able to call him anything other than his real name when they had sex. The passion and his feelings were too intense to remember the appellation 'Spike' at these times. "Wait--Wait!"

Spike stopped right away, staying completely still inside of Xander. "What's wrong? Oh God, I hurt you, didn't I?!" he said, horrified.

"No--I'm good--I'm great! I just want to change position. I want to--Fuck, it sounds so girly...but since I'm kneeling here with your dick jammed up my ass, I might as well say it...I want to...see your face when we...when I...cum."

Spike was relieved that he hadn't hurt his friend; he would have hated himself if he had. The blonde stud wanted to watch Xander's face just as much as he wanted to see his. It was spooky, but he had very deep, and strong feelings for his friend; feelings that went beyond friendship or just sex. The feelings were always there, Spike just never thought he could permit himself to acknowledge them or examine them thoroughly--much the same way Xander had repressed those thoughts.

"Okay, Xan." He drew his prick out slowly. Xander groaned. "How do you want to do it?"

Xander turned around. "How about you lay on your back and I'll sit on top of you?"

"Okay, let's try that," Spike said, anxious to get his cock back inside Xander's hot, tight ass. "Do you want to do it in bed or here?"

"Here," Xander said, patting the carpet.

Spike laid down on his back. Xander crawled over on his hands and knees. They looked at each other, smiling, then giggling a little.

"This is still weird--but good! Really...really...good," Xander slowly leaned over Spike, touching their mouths together; it became less giggle-inducing and weird by the moment. They were feeling the urgency and scorching heat building up in their wiry, teenaged bodies again.

Xander straddled Spike's body, breaking the kiss and taking the blonde's heavy dick in his hands. His breathing was rapid as he lowered himself. They moaned throatily, and Spike rubbed Xander's thighs and waist.

"Uhhhh--Oh fuck--Ahhh," Xander squeezed his eyes shut; sinking down inch by inch onto Spike's thick, corded staff.

Xander leaned forward, putting his hands near Spike's head, panting for breath. "FUCK! You're so big--Oh fuck--Wow!"

"When you're--ready, Xan," Spike whispered huskily.

Xander nodded, gulped, and started moving his ass up and down. They groaned, Spike gripped Xander's thigh hard with one hand, and his hanging cock with the other. He pulled on and stroked his lover's cock and sac. They continued at this leisurely pace. Spike moved his hand that wasn't jerking Xander to rest on his hip, caressing and gripping him while they thrusted together. As time went on, Xander started slamming down harder and harder.

Spike pulled faster on Xander's throbbing cock and bucked up.

Xander groaned, "Fuck me--Fuck me--Fuck me--Oh yeah--Oh yeah!"

They fucked frantically, brutally, losing any sense of rhythm; the need to cum was getting overwhelming. Xander's reamed ass smacked down on Spike faster.

"Ahh-Ahh-Ahh--Ahhh Will!--Fuck--I'm cumming!" Xander shouted, looking with wide, brown eyes into Spike's equally wide, blue ones. Xander's face contorted, he screamed loudly and spewed cum all over Spike's stomach, fist and chest.

The clenching of Xander's ass muscles made Spike's eyes cross. His orgasm hit him like a baseball bat to the back of the head.

Spike yelled, "Xander! Ahhhh!" bucking his hips up, driving his cock deeper. Powerful jets of hot spunk shot up into Xander's bowels.

Xander whimpered and yelled, fucking himself harder on Spike's shooting cock. "FUCK! Ahh--Ahhhhh!"

Xander's dick shot with renewed purpose; more jiz squirted out from his pulsing member. The part of his mind that could still think, marveled at how fucking or being fucked by Spike could make him cum twice, one right after the other. That never happened before with anyone else.

When the orgasms finally stopped, they felt like rag dolls. Xander laid his chest against Spike's, they kissed tenderly.

"That was messy." Xander grinned.

Spike laughed lightly, still trying to catch his breath. He looked down at their pressed together chests, feeling the warm, squishy cum forming a glue-like substance.

"You said it, mate!"

Xander eased off Spike's cock and dropped down on his side next to him on the carpet. "Fuck...Holy Shpadoinkle! That was good!" he panted.

"Yeah, that it was--bloody amazing. You're sure it didn't hurt too much?"

"If it hurt bad, I woulda jumped through the fucking ceiling!" Xander chuckled, not able to help himself from touching Spike's goo-drenched chest affectionately.

They gazed at each other for a few moments.

"I love you..." Xander said quietly, "not in the purely manly sense I always thought...Don't worry though, I'm not going to go down on one knee and ask you to marry me or anything," he laughed, "If I do go down on my knees, it won't be to propose, alright? I like bringing hot chicks into the mix too, thinking about women still gets me hot. But...do you think we can still be best friends...best friends who like to fuck each other--a lot?"

"I told you before, Xan, we'll always be friends." Spike smiled softly. "That will never change. The sex...is great. I wouldn't want to give up that part of us either. And...I love you too. The same way--not ready to buy a little cottage with a white picket fence for us or anything..."

They smiled and laughed lightly.

Xander sighed. "Man, when I think of all the times we were both horny as hell, with no girlfriends, and staying over at each other's houses...Shit, we could've been screwing each other this whole time!" He paused a moment; obviously getting an idea of some kind. "Hey! Let's play a pretend game!"

"A pretend game?" Spike raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

"Yeah! Let's get in bed, and pretend that it's the old days. You're staying over at my house, my parents are asleep, we're looking at the nudie magazines that I stole from my dad--we notice each other getting hard, and we discover how nice touching each other can be."

"We're playing games already?" Spike smirked. "Has the spark gone out of our lovemaking?"

Xander didn't realize he was joking at first; he was afraid he'd hurt Spike's feelings unintentionally. "No! No, I wasn't saying that! I just thought it'd be fun to--Oh...you were pullin' my lariat." He snorted laughter.

"Come on, " Spike stood and extended a hand to Xander, "let's go to bed. I'll pull more than your lariat..." He waggled his eyebrows and curled his tongue over his top lip.

Xander and Spike were amazingly comfortable with their new relationship; best friends who like to fuck each other--as well as assorted women--a lot.