[A/N: Buffy takes a backseat to the other characters until chapter 9. Don't worry, she'll be back. Buffy and Spike will actually meet in chapter 11. Until then, enjoy some slashy goodness. *g*]


Chapter 7: And Now for Something Completely Different


Lilah sat in bed, her back against the headboard, holding a glass of Chablis in one hand and a joint in the other. Xander licked between her spread legs. Spike suckled at her right breast lovingly, his left hand stroking her thigh.

She sighed in contentment. Her life had to be the sweetest of them all: indulging in a bit of the grape and fine pot while her two young, hung, hot lovers pleasured her...Decadent didn't begin to describe it. Lilah was never one to remain satisfied for long. She constantly had to push boundaries. There was one boundary that she was determined to push until it gave. They had had a few joints and beers between them, maybe that would be enough...

"Oh, boys?" Lilah blew out a stream of smoke. "I was wondering if you'd try something for me."

They raised their heads and grinned at her.

"Anything you want, luv." Spike smirked, he tapped her nipple with his tongue.

Xander smiled and gave her pussy another lick. "Yeah, what he said."

Lilah chuckled. "What I want is to see you two touch each other."

The men stopped their actions and looked at her blankly, then at each other. Spike turned back to Lilah.

"We--already discussed that. Xan and I don't--do that..."

"Not even for me?" she pouted. "You won't even try?"

"I like women, pet," Spike tried to soothe her.

"Me too!" Xander said. "No men--men are--yuck."

"I know you're both straight. That's what makes it even more of a turn on for me. I love men, I love cocks. But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy a woman's body too. I have and I will again in the future. I prefer dick, especially both of yours, but I like pussy too. Please, just try it for a few minutes. As a personal favor to me?"

Their eyes were slightly glazed over from picturing Lilah and another woman getting it on. They were quiet for several moments. It would be really weird--and uncomfortable--but they did owe Lilah a lot for everything she'd done for them, and to them. Even though they were het, they both had a natural curiosity about what it would be like with another man. (Xander and Spike had some unacknowledged, deeply buried bi-leanings) Xander actually had an erotic dream about his friend once (or twice) after he first saw the size of his equipment and he'd had all these weird urges since they'd started their porn careers. Spike (William, back then) had had a dream or two about Xander as well. Their dreams had been pushed far, far back into their subconscious. Lilah’s request brought some of those images to the surface once again. The alcohol and pot helped to loosen an inhibition or two--just as Lilah hoped that they might.

The friends looked at each other again, then away.

“What--uh--do you want us to do?” Spike asked quietly.

Lilah smiled broadly. She always got what she wanted. “You can start however you want. I’d like to see some kissing and touching cocks, nipple licking, etcetera. You get the idea.”

“I don’t know if I can...” Spike said uncertainly.

“Try,” Lilah said simply.

Spike and Xander sat up and moved closer to each other.

Xander cleared his throat. “Well...let’s--um--get started then.”

“You think you--can?” Spike asked.

“I don’t know. But I’ll give it a try...for Lilah.”

“Awww, thank you, Xander.” Lilah leaned forward and kissed him. “My darling boy. Always willing to do anything to please me.”

Spike frowned. “I’m going to try, too. I just need to...I need a minute is all.”

“Don’t get pouty. Though that is a sexy look on you. You’re my darling boy, too,” Lilah laughed and gave Spike a sweet kiss. “I’m going to play with myself while I watch. I’m getting so hot just thinking about it...”

She shuddered and sat back against the headboard. She lit another joint and offered it to Spike. He took a long, deep hit and held it. Xander took it and did the same. Spike expelled a huge cloud of smoke, going into a coughing fit.

Xander blew out his hit. “You alright, man?”

“Yeah,” Spike coughed. His eyes crossed momentarily. “Woooo!” he laughed. The coughing had made his buzz stronger somehow; his head was swimming. “That’s good shit!”

Xander giggled, feeling the effects of the drug strongly himself. “Suddenly we’re Cheech and Chong. Remember the movie where their car was made out of weed? That was so fucking funny! Was that ‘Up in Smoke’?”

“A-Ahem.” Lilah puffed on the joint. “You can discuss fine cinema later. Why don’t you start by kneeling in front of each other?”

Spike and Xander crawled to each other until they were only inches apart, kneeling in the middle of Lilah’s big bed. They stared at each other. Xander snorted and started giggling hysterically. Spike soon followed his lead, laughing until his stomach hurt.

“Hey, stop laughing!” Lilah reprimanded them. She put the joint and her wineglass down then crawled over to them.

“Sorry, it’s just--funny.” Xander wiped tears from his eyes.

“Most things are when you’ve smoked some primo Thai Stick. But let’s get on with it, shall we? I’ve been dying to see this for ages. I’ll help. Close your eyes, both of you.”

They closed their eyes, still chuckling and snorting.

“Shhh!” She rubbed their backs. Lilah took Xander’s hand and put it on Spike’s chest. She placed Spike’s hand on Xander’s chest.

“Now, just touch and feel. Move your hands around.”

Xander’s hand moved first, lightly moving over Spike’s pecs, thumbing a nipple. Spike moved his hand over Xander’s smooth chest.

“Feels nice, doesn’t it?” Lilah asked.

They nodded.

“Now,” she took their free hands and placed them on the other’s hip, “keep touching.”

Lilah backed off slowly and smiled happily as their hands moved without further prompting. Their touches became firmer as they rubbed each other’s nipples and thighs. They made small sighing sounds. It felt good.

Xander took initiative, leaning forward to kiss Spike on the lips. They gazed at each other a moment before closing their eyes again and getting more into the embrace.

Lilah watched, rubbing circles around her clit. “How ‘bout some tongue, boys?”

Xander’s tongue darted out in response, licking along Spike’s full lower lip. Spike opened his mouth. Xander pushed his tongue inside. They kissed softly, getting used to the feeling.

Lilah’s eyes dropped to their (thus far) ignored cocks. She could see them both twitching slightly.

“I think your dicks need some attention.”

On autopilot, they each reached for the other’s cock and began stroking slowly. They moaned quietly into the other’s mouth. Xander had wanted to touch Spike’s cock for a long time, just to check it out. He shifted closer on his knees, their chests touching now. Xander ground lightly against his friend to rub their ever-growing organs together. They were both starting to get very aroused.

“Lick his cock, Xander,” Lilah said breathily, fingering herself faster.

Xander pulled back and raised Spike’s stiff cock to his mouth. Without hesitating, he stroked the head with his tongue. Spike groaned and leaned back to rest on his heels while Xander worked. It was surreal, dream-like--they couldn’t really be doing this...could they? Xander took the head into his mouth and sucked on it. Pre-cum gushed onto his tongue, he eagerly swallowed it and played with the cumslit with the tip of his tongue to coax more out.

“Uhhhh--Xander!” Spike moaned.

“Good, Xander!” Lilah was getting ready to cum. “Lay down, Spike.“

She tugged on his arm until he moved slowly to lay on his back. Xander never released Spike’s big prick--he moved along with him, still sucking and stroking. Spike spread his legs apart. Xander pulled back while stroking on Spike‘s cock, watching it grow bigger and thicker.

“Shit--your dick really is amazing.” He held it up and bent down to lick Spike’s balls.

“Ahhhh--Have you done this before?” Spike moaned.

“Uh-uh.” Xander stroked the perineum firmly, because he knew how good that felt when someone did it to him.

Lilah couldn’t resist joining in a little. She leaned over and lapped at Spike’s seeping cock while Xander worked on his balls. She pinched and rubbed Spike’s nipples. Xander moved back up the massive prick, joining Lilah at the mushroom-shaped head. They shared the sticky liquid that Spike was manufacturing. It was surprisingly good. Xander wondered why he hadn’t tried this a long time ago--not with other guys, but with Spike. What was a little cock sucking between best friends?

Spike’s eyes rolled back. “God--I--I’m going to cum!” he groaned.

Lilah immediately pulled back, taking Xander with her.

Spike’s head snapped up at the loss of their mouths and hands. “What? Why did you stop?”

“Xander’s turn,” Lilah said, pushing Xander onto his back and kissing him.

Spike got on his knees and bent over Xander. He was feeling really horny, and Xander had made him feel so good; he owed it to him to do the same. Spike dabbed at the moist head of Xander’s cock with his tongue. Not bad. He ran his tongue around it and began pumping it slowly.

Xander moaned loudly as Lilah kissed him. She smiled and backed off again to watch. Xander reached out and petted her pussy. She massaged her tits and let him manipulate her clit. Spike slid his mouth down Xander’s cock, humming and sweeping his tongue over it.

“Ahhhh--Ahhh Will!” Xander gasped, falling back into calling him by his real name. “Fuck--Ohhh, God!”

Xander looked down his body to observe his best friend giving him a blowjob. In all honesty, he’d wanted to see Spike’s lips around his cock many times. The fear of losing his friend, and the homophobia that had been instilled in his brain had stopped him from ever talking about or discussing the subject. He'd even denied the desire to himself; any time thoughts like that arose, they were quashed almost instantly. Xander's dad had made his hatred and contempt for 'cocksuckers' well known in the Harris household. He would have received a whopper of a beating if his father even suspected that Xander had thoughts like that.

Spike licked up and down the sides, then gave Xander’s balls some attention. He sucked and pulled one of them into his mouth.

“Will! GOD--Have you done this before?!”

“Uh-uh,” Spike replied, keeping at his ball sucking task.

“Coulda--Fuck!--fooled me! I’m going to blow, man!”

Lilah shooed Spike away from Xander’s dick.

“Wha--No--don’t stop!” Xander whimpered.

“You can give each other blowjobs later. I want to see you fuck,” Lilah said, her voice deep and husky.

“F-fuck?” Spike asked. He hadn’t thought that far ahead.

Xander, on the other hand, was ready, willing and raring to go. He crawled over to Spike and started kissing him, muffling then quieting his protests. He wanted to be the one on top. As much as it excited him to think of Spike’s mammoth cock pumping into him, it was still daunting. What if he broke Xander’s ass with that thing? That would be a tough one to explain in the Emergency Room...

“Let me fuck you, Will,” he whispered.

Spike started breathing harder and nodded. It wasn’t something he had ever contemplated doing, but if it had to be any man, he was glad that it was Xander. He trusted Xander implicitly.

“You have to get him ready, Xander. Spike, eat my pussy while Xander works on you.” Lilah laid on her back and spread her legs. “The lube is in the usual place, Xander, honey.”

Spike crawled forward in a sexual daze and dived into Lilah’s muff.

“Ohhhh! Ugghhaa--Oh Yessss!” Lilah came right away, worked up by watching the blonde and brunette sucking each other's cocks.

Spike licked and slurped up her juices. Xander was shaking from anticipation. He put his hands on Spike’s hips and rimmed his hole. Spike groaned as Xander’s hot, firm tongue slid around and dipped into his ass. Neither found their respective positions as objectionable as they had imagined. Xander ate his ass as if he’d done it many times. When Spike seemed opened up enough, it was time for the next step.

Xander took the lube and began preparing Spike’s virgin ass for invasion. Spike’s pussy eating became more voracious. Lilah cried out and panted, winding her fingers in his hair. He pressed his tongue to her clit and shook his head rapidly--he knew she liked that.

“OOOHHHH! Fuck--YES!” Lilah squealed.

Xander lubed up his rampant hard-on and moved up behind Spike. Spike froze when he felt the head of Xander’s cock pressing against his tight opening. Lilah noticed that the fucking was about to commence and sat up, scooching back from Spike--she wanted to watch this. (Her video tapes were always rolling in her bedroom. She’d be watching this again and again.)

“Take it slow, Xander,” Lilah said.

“Spike...I’ll stop if it hurts too bad. Just tell me, okay? Relax...”

Spike nodded, afraid to say anything.

Xander pushed forward, wiggling his hips slightly to ease the head past Spike’s sphincter. They both gasped when the head slid inside. Spike fisted the sheets in his hands and tensed up.

“Relax, Spike,” Lilah cooed. “Try to relax, baby.”

"Relax," Xander moaned, echoing Lilah's words.

Spike nodded again. He tried to will himself to loosen up.

Xander grit his teeth and pushed further inside. Spike’s ass was the tightest, best thing he’d ever had his dick in. He regretted all those time they could have been fucking on their sleep-overs. He pictured it: spooning Spike, bending Spike over the bottom bunk bed and reaming his ass while their parents slept. So much time wasted. It wouldn’t be wasted any longer. Xander sank in gradually, until his balls were pressed against Spike’s ass.

“Uhhh--God!” Spike moaned, full of cock for the first time.

It was strange, painful and bizarre--but not all bad. He gasped loudly when Xander pulled back, leaving just the cockhead inside then drove back in.

Xander was having a hard time not fucking the hell out of Spike right now. His hips kept twitching forward, his blood pounding in his veins. He released a shuddery breath.

“Are you okay?” Xander asked shakily.

Spike nodded. Xander carefully thrust in and out. Spike’s body relaxed a bit. Xander’s cock was hitting a spot inside of him that felt amazing when stimulated. He briefly wondered what it was before just giving into the sensation.

“Fuck--Oh Will--God, this is good!” Xander groaned.

“It’s--so--so strange! Uhhhaa!” Spike squeezed his eyes shut.

“Hold on, boys,” Lilah said, wiping the drool from her mouth. “Come with me to the chair.”

She got off the bed and went to her favorite chair to have sex in, she'd bought one for them for their place as well (It currently resided in Spike's bedroom). It was a very large, reclining chair that she’d bought specially for fucking in. It would do quite nicely.

Xander didn’t want to, but he pulled out. He got off the bed and staggered over to the chair.

“Sit down and lay back, Xander.”

He looked at her quizzically but did as she asked. Spike walked slowly over.

“Spike, honey, you sit on his cock. Go on.”

Spike, facing away from Xander, carefully lowered himself onto his prick. Xander helped ease him down until Spike’s glorious ass was stuffed full with Xander’s throbbing meat once again. They panted and rested like that for some time. Xander put his hands under Spike’s thighs and started fucking again; first slowly then bucking up hard.

Spike held onto the arms of the chair and leaned fully back against Xander‘s chest, gritting his teeth and groaning in pleasure/pain. His still rigid cock bounced as Xander thrusted into him harder and harder. The huge, bouncing tool was too much temptation for Lilah to resist. Watching them fuck had her creaming a river. They were so beautiful together, so very beautiful. She got up on the chair, squatted, and lowered herself onto Spike’s cock. She dropped down as quickly as his size would allow. Xander slowed down his fucking until Lilah was squatting over them with Spike embedded in her pussy.

The three of them were writhing and moaning. Lilah ground against Spike’s cock. Xander resumed his previous pace, jerking his hips up hard. Lilah fucked herself on the huge prick like a wildwoman.

“Ahhhh! UHHH--OH YEAH!” Lilah screamed as she came again. She reached down behind her and roughly fondled their balls.

Xander’s eyes opened wide when he felt his own orgasm starting. He fucked furiously upwards, almost bouncing Lilah off the top of the Spike sandwich.

“Christ! SHIT--F-FUCKKKK!” Xander yelled.

Spike felt Xander’s cock begin to pulse and shoot hot spunk into him. That, and Lilah’s clenching pussy, triggered his own epic orgasm.

“NNNGGGHAA! Unnghh--Bloody HELL!” Spike rasped, his body going stiff. Cords stood out in his arms and neck.

Lilah came yet again when his rod went off inside of her. She humped him, feeling his jiz running out and dripping down, coating his crotch, then Xander’s below.

Xander didn’t think he was capable of it--but he came again at the feel of Spike’s ass clenching around him in orgasm. He reached around and squeezed Spike’s wet balls, wanting to get every bit of cum out of them and extend the orgasm. Spike cried out again, arching his back off of Xander. He was almost weeping with the intensity of it. Lilah pried herself off of Spike’s prick and replaced her pussy with her mouth. She gulped down a few wads then jacked him, aiming the spewing head towards the men's faces.

Spike had already cum a few times tonight, and he’d been in the throes of this particular orgasm for quite some time. But he was still going off like a machine gun, firing thick, milky bullets at an astonishing rate. Spunk splattered on their chests. A few good shots hit them in their faces. Xander opened his mouth and craned his head forward. Lilah grinned and managed to shoot some directly into his mouth. Xander savored and analyzed the salty goo. Not bad. He opened up for some more, massaging Spike’s balls more vigorously. After 5 more volleys, the ejaculations began to lose power. A few weak squirts landed on Spike’s stomach, and the cum drizzled to a stop, just bubbling at the slit. Lilah swooped down and sucked it up, then licked it off his washboard abs.

Spike laid heavily on Xander. They were panting hard, their eyes closed in bliss. Their bodies dripped with sweat and Spike’s cum.

“God, that was fantastic!” Lilah said happily. “I knew it would be--but it was even better than I thought.”

“You okay, Spike?” Xander asked sleepily, but with genuine concern.

“Yeah...” he laughed. “Did we just have sex or was that an elaborate, crazy dream?”

“This--won’t change things between us--will it? I mean you’re my best friend. I don’t want to lose you...” It was a strange conversation to have at this moment, with his dick still inside Spike’s stretched, cum-soaked hole.

“No, Xan. We’ll always be best mates.” Spike groaned and lifted off of Xander. “My ass hurts.”

“Sorry,” Xander said, feeling terrible for causing Spike pain while he had experienced nothing but intense pleasure.

“S'okay...” Spike smiled, rubbing his butt. "Couldn't be helped."

“I’m surprised you didn’t want Spike to fuck you, Xander,” Lilah said. “Aren’t you curious?”

“Yeah, I thought--I wasn’t sure if it would hurt too much. Because--hello--super-sized, giant schlong.”

Lilah laughed. “I think you could take him with enough stretching first.”

Xander looked at Spike’s now limp cock. “Some other time? I’m fucking exhausted right now...but I--I would like to see what it’s like...”

“Do you want there to be another time?” Spike asked.

Xander nodded.

“Okay. I--do, too. Next time, we’ll try it. God--this is so weird!” he laughed. "I never thought I'd--like doing that--but it was great."

Xander grinned. "For me, too. I only would want to do it with you though--no other guys..."

"Agreed," Spike said with a nod.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Buffy sat near the window of her room, staring out at the lights of the city. She leaned her head against the window pane and sighed tiredly, wondering if she really had bitten off more than she could chew coming here.

Her luck hadn't rebounded since her mugging--she still hadn't gotten a call back, the creep that hurt her and stole her purse was still out there running free, and work at the diner was less than perfect. Buffy found that she was not meant to be a waitress; she dropped dishes, had little patience for assholes and her legs and feet ached something awful at the end of the day. Her boss, Joe, was gruff but lovable--'cept without the lovable part. He seemed okay when she first started working for him, but she soon found out that he had a short temper and liked yelling at her. Maybe it had something to do with the broken plates and cups...but still...it wasn't nice to yell at people. It's not like Buffy had meant to drop anything. As a consequence of her plate-breakage, Buffy's pay had been docked a few times--and she couldn't afford to lose one cent.

She focused her thoughts back on the outside world and away from her own troubling situation. She looked at the lights in the distance that were coming from homes scattered throughout the Hollywood Hills. When Buffy was a little girl, she'd always looked at houses and wondered what the people were like that lived there. What would it be like to be them? What were they doing at this very moment? She occupied her thoughts by contemplating those anonymous people behind the little dots of light again. No doubt, there were people engaged in all kinds of activities: arguing, cleaning, cooking, eating, having casual sex, making love, laughing, crying, etc.

What she wouldn't give to be one of those people instead of herself right now...preferably someone who was actually enjoying themselves.