Chapter 5: We’re Not in Kansas Anymore


Just about everyone from the studio showed up at Xander and Spike's swingin', bachelor pad on Saturday. Some of the guests carried video cameras around with them. Lilah always insisted on party footage being shot--things always got hot eventually, and she liked to catch the natural fucking on tape. Horizons had released a few movies comprised of party tapes; they were very popular with porn lovers.

The hosts didn't know that. They figured that some people might start getting busy though. It didn't take long before Darla and Angel were fucking poolside. They were cheered on by some of the guests, a few of the video cameras were pointed at them to capture the action. Darla grinned and mugged for the cameras as Angel pounded her pussy, doggie-style.

Spike and Xander had met many of the other employees, including Lorne Valentine. Lorne was pleasant, wise-cracking, openly bisexual (but preferring men). He liked calling people by nicknames, so far he called Xander, Ash (because of Lorne's perception that he resembled Bruce Campbell), and he called Spike, Cupcake (Spike wasn't terribly comfortable with that, but Lorne seemed like a nice bloke). Though, his fashion sense left something to be desired. He was wearing a bright, lime green, silk suit with a plum-colored purple shirt. Lorne was currently sucking down a sea breeze and joining with the others, watching and cheering on Darla and Angel.

"This is so fucking weird..." Xander whispered to Spike as they watched. "This is our life now."

"Yeah...it's weird, alright," Spike agreed, watching the humping.


Later, most of the party-goers moved inside the house due to storm clouds. Xander and Spike sat on the sofa chatting with some other people.

Harmony plopped in the seat next to Spike. "Hi, Spikey!"

"Uh--Hi, there." He smiled politely and ate a pretzel.

"Can I see your dick now?" Harmony asked, causing him to choke on the pretzel.

Xander slapped his back. "You have to watch out for those pretzels, they're silent killers. They almost took down a president. You okay, man?"

Spike held up a hand to show that he was alright.

"Well, can I?" Harmony persisted. "I wasn't on the set for the locker room scene, but I heard you were really big."

Some of the others surrounding them, voiced their agreement; they wanted him to whip it out, too. Spike looked at Xander. Xander shrugged.

"I--suppose so..." Spike said, slowly undoing his pants.

Harmony's tongue swept over her lips, and she smiled. Her eyes, and many the other people's, were fixed on his crotch. Spike released his cock from his pants. He was limp from nervousness.

"Whoa!" Harmony grinned wider. "YOU ARE FRICKIN’ HUGE!"

Her loud voice attracted the attention of people who hadn't been paying attention. They wandered over, until most of the party was in a semi-circle around the couch. Cameras were raised.

Lorne, who was on his fifth Sea Breeze, almost choked on his drink. "Well, hello, Sunshine! DO let the sun go down on me!" he sputtered.

Spike gulped at all of the attention being focused on him, or to be exact, on his cock. He wasn't sure what to do or say.

"You aren't even hard yet! Wow!" Harmony raved.

Kendra, a lovely, Jamaican girl pushed her way through the crowd. "I want to blow you."

She got on her knees in front of him and reached for his cock.

"Hey!" Harmony slapped Kendra's hands away. "I asked first!"

"So what? First come, first served. Wait--I didn't hear you say that you wanted to blow him. You only asked to see it." Kendra glared at the ditzy blonde.

"That was just the first step! You don't ask to see a guy's dick and just look. Spikey understood that I wanted to give him a bj! Back off!" Harmony said, glaring right back.

Spike looked from one to the other--this was totally bizarre; they were actually fighting over who got to give him a hummer. Lilah stepped forward to stop the argument.

"Now girls, there's more than enough of Spike to go around. Why don't you share?" Lilah smirked.

"I guess..." Harmony pouted.

Kendra shrugged. "That'd be okay..."

"Remember, there's no 'I' in team. Why don't the rest of you on the couch give them some room?" Lilah said to Xander and the others.

Xander gave Spike a friendly, supportive pat on the shoulder and moved off the couch. He stood to the side, intending to watch too.

Harmony removed Spike's shirt, while Kendra did his boots and pants. He let them undress him like a Ken doll, too shocked and nervous to put up any kind of resistance. This had to be a dream--this couldn't really be happening. He was about to have sex with two beautiful girls that he didn't really know, and in front of a room of 30 or 40 people; some with cameras filming the wacky ménage for posterity.

After Spike was naked, the girls shed their clothes too. Kendra leaned forward, spreading his knees apart with her long finger-nailed hands. She massaged the insides of his thighs and licked a line up his cock. Meanwhile, Harmony kissed his mouth and ran her hands over his upper body.

"Mmmm, Spikey! You have so many pretty muscles!" she exclaimed into his mouth.

Spike eyes rolled back when Kendra took his cock in both hands and suckled at the tip. Harmony broke the kiss and licked her chops, watching Kendra suck on him. She bent over and licked down the sides of his cock, her hand cupped then rolled his balls. Kendra took her mouth off to let Harm take a turn at the head. Harmony took it in her mouth, using her tongue to it's best advantage.

Faith was getting hungrier and hornier. She was the top female star around here, she should get first dibs. If she hadn't been getting another drink at the time, that would be her sucking cock. 'Fuck this, time to throw my weight around.'

Faith sat next to Spike on the couch, "What's happenin', hot stuff?" She smiled.

"Huh?" he asked, with slightly glazed eyes.

"How are you at going down on a chick?" Faith asked, unbuckling her belt. "Wanna eat my cunt while they blow you?"

"Uh..." Spike couldn't think coherently with Harm and Kendra slobbering, stroking and sucking on him.

Faith kicked off her boots and slipped out of her leather pants. She pulled her black tank top over her head. Her large, natural breasts bounced, and Spike‘s eyes bounced with them. She stood on the couch, pushing lightly on Spike's forehead to make him tilt his head back against the couch. He did, looking at her and breathing harder. Faith grinned and put one knee up on the back of the couch near his head.

"Gimme some tongue, baby," Faith said, moving her pussy over his face.

Spike wormed his tongue up into her slit. He brought his hands up to caress her leg and ass.

Anya and Glory stood next to Xander, and started rubbing up against him. He tore his eyes away from the couch to look at them.

"How 'bout it, Xander?" Anya asked, running her hand over his chest.

"Yeah, why should they monopolize the sex?" Glory added, licking at Xander's neck.

"S-Sure!" Xander grinned. 'Hot damn!'

Anya led Xander over near the couch. Glory and Anya stripped off their clothes, to the cheers of the horny crowd. Xander's clothes were taken off quickly by the women. In no time, they were on the shag carpet--shagging; Anya sucked on his cock while Glory enjoyed some pussy eating whilst sitting atop his face.


The sounds in the room consisted of heavy breathing, moanin’ and groanin’, and whistles and cheers from the onlookers.

Harmony and Kendra worked on Spike’s staff until it was standing straight and tall, like a mighty oak. Kendra worked her mouth up and down over it, moaning and "mmmmm"ing. Harmony licked and kissed the sides.

Faith humped against his face, hanging her head back and gasping for air. Spike held her leg and ass as he ate her out and played with her labia piercing with his teeth. He'd done his homework. All his free time that wasn't spent having sex with Lilah or watching porn films, was spent doing intensive research on the internet and good, old-fashioned books about how to please a woman orally and otherwise. Spike had picked up quite a few good techniques and tricks on how to drive women wild, all of which he planned to put to good use. Luckily, he also happened to have masterful control over his tongue; he could move it and bend it in ways that would really come in handy.

“Ohhhh--Oh yeah--Fuck yeah, Blondie! Uuuhhaa! I‘ve got to fuck you now!” Faith panted.

Harmony lifted her head from his dick. “No way--Me or Kendra get to do that first!”

“Shut up, Harm,” Faith moaned, dismounting from Spike’s face. “I get to fuck him first, I called it.”

“Girls...” Lilah said warningly.

“Hmmph! No fair!” Harmony sat back and crossed her arms over her chest.

Faith smiled and dropped down on Spike’s lap, narrowly avoiding sitting on Kendra.

“Watch it!” the chocolate-skinned girl yelled. “You almost sat on my head!”

Faith laughed, “Take it easy, Ken. Wouldn't be the first time.”

Spike slouched down on the couch more, his hands went to Faith's ass, gripping her cheeks. His mouth latched on to one of her pierced nipples.

“Mmmm--Yeah!” Faith eagerly took his cock and put it between her pussy lips. She moved down on him, gyrating and shifting her pelvis to gobble him up.

“Ahhhh--Uhhh!” Spike breathed as the horny brunette forced more and more of his throbbing cock inside of her.

“Holy--Fuck!--Ohhh--Fuck! It’s so fucking big! Oh yeah!” Faith grunted swiveling her hips and moving downwards.

She started humping him hard. Kendra and Harmony sat on the floor, massaging Spike's thighs. Kendra took his balls in hand, lifting them so she and Harm could suck on them.


Anya and Glory switched places, Anya poised herself over Xander's face, and Glory moved down his body to suck his cock. The party goers were having a hard time deciding where to look. They ended up looking back and forth like they were at an erotic tennis match. Glory straddled Xander's waist and impaled herself on his granite-like 7 inches. Xander "mmmphed!" into Anya's snatch and tongued her more voraciously while Glory bounced on him.


"OH SHIT--OH FUCK--OH YESSSS!" Faith gasped and came, screwing herself down hard and fast on Spike.

Spike groaned and held onto her ass, fucking her back with all his might.

"Don't cum, Spikey!" Harmony said. "I want to fuck you too!"

Faith didn't want it to end, but in the spirit of fairness, she lifted off of him and fell to the side. "Shit, Blondie! I love your cock! What a fuckin' ride!"

"I'm rather fond of it myself," Spike grinned and gulped in air.

Harmony 'squeeed!' and leapt onto his lap, quickly stuffing his raging cock up her pussy.

"OHHH!" Harmony moaned, "Ohhhh--Oh Wow!" She ground down onto him.

Spike welcomed her tongue into his mouth as her pussy welcomed his cock. Kendra fingered herself while licking Spike's balls. Faith sat back, playing with her nipples and clit, she loved watching fucking too; not as much as doing it, but it was still loads of fun.

"Yeah, go for it, Harm! Fuck that giant cock! Fuck it hard!" Faith laughed.

"Ahhh--Spikey!--Ohhh-Ohhh!" Harm gasped. She grabbed two handfuls of his hair and rode him like there was no tomorrow.

"Owww--Uhhhh!" Spike alternated between pleasure and pain; her grip in his hair hurt, but her pussy felt great stretched around him. "The hair, luv!"

But Harmony couldn't hear him, she couldn't concentrate on or think of anything except the great, big dick pulsing inside of her. 'Oh God! I think I'm in LOVE!' she thought, gasping with the most intense pleasure she'd ever felt.


Glory bounced her way to climax on Xander's pole. She cried out and screwed down onto his pelvis. Anya was getting close herself. She got off Xander's face and took his cock in her hands as soon as Glory dismounted. Anya lavished it with licks and sucks, tasting Glory's juices.

"Ahhhh--Oh Ahn! That feels good!" Xander exclaimed.

Anya smiled and perched herself over his dick. "This feels good too."

She put his cockhead inside of her and quickly took him all the way inside. She played with his nipples and fucked him. Willow, who'd been watching with Tara wanted some too. She disrobed and kneeled down on the floor. She sucked on Anya's tits and rubbed her clit. Tara smiled. She enjoyed seeing Willow having sex with other people; which was fortunate considering their line of work.

Willow moved her lower body to straddle Xander's face. He eagerly took her narrow hips in his hands and ate her pussy. Glory took over sucking Anya's tits.


"SPIKEY!! OOOOOH! Ooooooh! AHHH--AHHH!" Harmony screamed, cumming hard.

"Ohh-Ahhh-Unnhhh!" Spike grunted, thrusting up into her.

"My turn!" Kendra slapped Harmony's ass.

"Huh?" the even more brain dead than usual blonde mumbled.

"You got off, now get off," Kendra said, eliciting laughter from the audience.

“Oh--Okay...” Harm released her death grip on Spike’s hair, tongue-kissed him and dismounted.

Spike was ready to pop; two beautiful girls cumming on him...and now a third eagerly climbing aboard. Kendra smiled and sank down on him.

“Ohhh, you’re so hard!” she breathed. “God--and so big! Never--felt--Oh God!” She gyrated her hips, taking more and more.

Spike closed his eyes, panting for breath. He hung onto her ass as she took him in. He’d never been with a black girl before--Hell, he’d only been with one girl his whole life before he got to Hollywood. Kendra was beautiful and exotic; the kind of girl he never thought would look twice at him before, much less be waiting in a line to fuck him. Faith urged them on, still fingering herself. Harmony looked kind of dazed, staring at them silently.

Some of the other guests were rubbing themselves and each other. Angel had Glory bent over the piano, fucking her while watching the other action. Riley was on his knees, giving Robin a bj while Jenny sucked on his cock. Cameras were everywhere, recording the various couplings.

Anya shuddered and moaned atop Xander, climaxing. Willow took Xander’s cock out of Anya and slurped on it; she slipped it into her mouth and bobbed her head. Glory licked his balls. Xander exclaimed something into Willow’s muff as he exploded. Willow swallowed a few spurts and slid her mouth off, pumping him with her hand. Glory grinned and lapped at the cockhead, his jizm splashing onto her tongue.

“Ohhhhh! Uhhhh! Mmmmm! Ohhh!” Willow moaned, cumming, too. Xander had locked onto her clit and was sucking for all he was worth; she bucked onto his face.


Kendra rode Spike hard, grasping his shoulders and bucking her hips while he sucked on her small, but perfect tits.

“OHHH--I’M CUMMIN’--Jesus! Oohhhaaa!” Kendra’s eyes rolled back, and her body shook.

Spike gripped her harder, fucking wildly. He wanted to cum before another girl decided that she wanted a ride and he had to stop again.

“Yeah, here we go!” Faith crawled back over on her knees. “He’s gonna shoot any second. I want some of that sweet cum, so get off when he starts,” she nudged a glassy-eyed Kendra.

Spike yelled and threw his head back, his orgasm was mind-numbing. Kendra gasped and moaned when she felt him starting to squirt.

“Let’s go,” Faith said, pushing Kendra until she struggled off of Spike’s lap. Faith took his pulsing cock in her hands and swooped down to engulf the head.

Spike petted Faith’s hair absently, his hips jerking again and again. Glory made her way over to them, still hungry for some man juice. It seemed like Spike had a good supply of it. Faith took her mouth away, as cum dripped from her lips. She grinned at Glory and nodded. Glory nodded back in thanks and sucked on the fat head of his cock as it continued to go off. Faith licked up the cum from her lips, jacking him and massaging his ball sac.

Soon, Glory’s mouth was overflowing. She backed off to swallow what she had in her mouth and take a few breaths. Faith happily replaced her mouth over Spike’s cock, twisting her hand up and down the thick shaft and drinking down the last of his offerings.

When the copulaters in the room started quieting down, the others applauded raucously; hollering and whistling at the great, free porn show they’d been given. There wasn’t a dry pair of panties in the house. The men all had stiff dicks pressing against their zippers.

Faith, Harmony and Glory showed some teamwork and cleaned Spike’s cock with their tongues. Faith stood up and wiped her face off, then licked her hand. “Fuck! This boy has some delicious spew! I could eat that stuff all day!”

The crowd laughed.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"I think I'm dead..." Spike mumbled, laying motionless on the couch.

It was 6:15 AM, and the party had just broken up a half hour before. There was much more sex, booze and a drug or two consumed after the first orgy.

Xander was in a similar state, sitting slumped in the recliner. "Yeah, me too."

"In one evening, the notches on my bedpost went up by..." Spike frowned and counted silently on his fingers. "God--I don't even know how many women I had sex with."

"I had Glory, Anya, Faith, Willow, Darla, Tara...I think there were some more in there...Does just oral sex count as sex?" Xander asked.

"They were insatiable!" Spike was, half-excited, half-exhausted. "They fucked the shit out of us!"

"Yeah," Xander grinned and closed his eyes, "they sure did."

"Is that the way it's going to be from now on? 'Cause I think I'd better start taking mega-vitamins or something..." Spike moaned. "My body actually hurts from all the sex. Harmony is really rough on the family jewels."

Xander laughed. "Yeah, I saw the way she was riding you! Wow, can she scream! Good pair of lungs on that girl. I think she's in looooove!"

"Oh, don't say that, please," Spike groaned and rubbed his forehead. "She seems like an all right girl, but she's so bloody dumb!"

"How about that Faith? Damn! She's a real nympho. She was going back and forth from you to me all night!"

"Did everyone leave? There's no one doing it in our beds, I hope." Spike lifted his head. "Better check."

"I'll come with," Xander said, groaning when he stood up. "Shit--buy those vitamins in bulk."

They chuckled and helped each other to start walking towards the bedrooms. There was some moaning coming from Spike's room.

"Dammit...it'd be impolite to stop them..." Spike said.

"Hey, it's your room, man. It was impolite for whoever that is to have used your bed without asking. Let's break it up."

They opened the door. Riley and Robin were in bed, 69'ing and sucking each other's cocks. Xander and Spike stared--they'd expected to see a guy and a girl.

Riley noticed them and smiled, taking his mouth off Robin’s big, black dick. "Hey, guys." He looked at them while flicking his tongue over the head.

"Um--I'd like to go to bed. You two are in my bed...a little...bit..." Spike said, blushing and clearing his throat.

"You're welcomed to join...I wouldn't dream of keeping you out of your own bed..." Riley put his mouth back over the cock.

"Why--don't you bunk with me, buddy," Xander said, backing out and taking Spike with him.

"Yeah, good idea..." Spike gulped at the lusty look Riley was giving him.

Riley and Robin chuckled when the door closed.

"Damn! I thought I had him for a minute!" Riley said.

"You'll get him eventually, Ri. Now, get back to sucking my dick," Robin slid his mouth back on Riley's shaft.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Welcome to 'Talk to the Stars Live', I'm Anya-- "

"And I'm Harmony!" the perky blonde beamed and waved her arms all kooky-like. "Hi!"

Anya looked at Harm out of the corner of her eye, then back to the camera. "Today, we have the pleasure of talking to two newcomers, Xander Biggs and Spike Crane. Welcome to the show, guys!"

"Thanks, Anya. It's great to be here." Xander grinned.

"Hello, ladies," Spike said, using the deeper voice and cadence he'd been practicing.

"You two just made your first film, 'Head Cheerleaders'. What was the experience like for you?" Anya asked.

Xander responded first, "It was great! I was pretty nervous about it beforehand, but I got into it pretty quick."

Spike nodded. "I was a bit nervous myself. I wanted to do a good job on my first film. But, like Xander said, it wasn't hard to fall into it. We had the honor of doing our first scene with Faith, and she makes it easy to...relax." Spike's smile curled up at the corners of his mouth.

"We have a few short clips of your performances. Let's take a look." Anya turned to the large monitor.

The monitor showed Xander getting sucked off by Faith, then the scene cut to Spike's turn at her mouth.

"We were just two of the many dudes in the scene. But I snuck a line in." Xander smiled impishly. "The director liked it so it stayed in."

Anya blinked when the clips ended. "I've been in the business for a few years, and I can tell that you guys are going to really take off in popularity fast. You're both in such good shape. Do you have a special regimen?"

"Is that a kind of vitamin?" Harmony asked, crinkling her brow and showing her ignorance.

"Um--Well, we both have stepped up our workout routines," Spike ignored Harmony's question. “Want to look good for the camera ‘n all.”

"Yes, for me, 'stepped up' means that I now have a workout routine," Xander joked. "I do a little cardio, sit-ups, some weight training..."

"Me too," Spike said, "Along with some kickboxing. I don't want to bulk up so much though. I prefer a lean and hungry look." He curled his tongue behind his teeth, looking at Anya.

Anya blushed a little and forgot her next question. 'Goddamn--he's hot!'

Harmony saw an opportunity to speak again, and took it. "Your penis is real, right, Spikey?" she asked.

"Of--Of course it is." Spike frowned. "You think it's mechanical or something?"

Xander laughed. "Spike, The Bionic Man! Hey, there should be an adult film based on that! Think of the bionic sex!"

"Um--" Anya took control of the interview back, "Have you two got your next projects lined up?"

"Yes, we do have a film starting up in a few days," Spike said, "It's called 'Roman Orgy 2'."

"That promises to be a good one. I have a part in it, too. I can't wait to work with you." Anya grinned. "You have a featured role in that one, don't you, Spike?"

"Yes, I play a Roman general returning victorious from the field of battle. The orgy's thrown in my honor." He smirked. "Naturally, I'm very excited about the part."

"My character doesn't have a name, but that's cool with me. I'm content just to be working on such a fun movie," Xander said amiably. "This guy, this wild man, is the pony to place your bets on." He shoved Spike playfully.

"Did you like, take any pills or use pumps to make your dick so big?" Harmony asked. "What?" she said defensively at Anya's disapproving look. "People will want to know that kind of stuff!"

Spike sighed, "No, I didn't do anything to enhance my growth. I'm just the way God made me."

"God did a great job!" Harmony said cheerfully. "Does it run in your family? Being big, I mean?"

Spike fidgeted. "I--don't--"

Anya cleared her throat. "Let's take a few calls from viewers. The number's at the bottom of the screen, 555-PORNTALK, if you have a question for our two newest actors, give us a call." After a few moments, "Oh, we have a caller! This is Rick from Brainard, Minnesota. Go ahead, Rick."

"Hi...love the show Anya and Harmony," a nervous sounding man said.

"Thanks, Rick! What's your question?"

"Yeah. Spike, have you done other movies before?" he asked.

"Hi, Rick. No, I've only just started in the business."

"Are you going to do gay or bi movies too?" Rick asked, his voice almost a whisper, but filled with hope.

"No. I'm strictly hetero. Gay and bi just aren't my thing," Spike replied.

"Thanks for you questions, Rick," Anya moved on, "We have Lori from San Diego on the line. Hi Lori, it's great to hear from a woman who enjoys porn. What's your question?"

"Hi! It's true, I'm a woman who loves porn!" Lori giggled. "I just had to call after seeing those clips. Xander and Spike, you two are so hot! I'm really excited about seeing more of you on film!"

"Thanks, pet," Spike said silkily. "You won't have long to wait."

"Yeah, thanks, Lori!" Xander smiled.

"My question is, which actresses would you like to do a scene with the most?"

"That's a tough question," Spike scratched his chin in thought, "All the women working here are so beautiful and talented, I couldn't possibly choose."

"You trying to get us in trouble, Lori?" Xander joked. "Things could get ugly if we answer that."

"No, I don't want to get you in trouble with anyone," Lori laughed. "I'm just curious."

"Spike's right. The women here are all so good. I'd be happy to act with any of them." Xander nodded at Anya and Harmony. "These two lovely ladies leap to mind."

Lori gushed, "Well, I'll definitely be watching your big debuts! It's so nice to see such handsome, built guys in X-rated movies. And I've got a thing for well-endowed men, so I'm on cloud nine right now!"

"Thanks again, luv. I hope you enjoy our flicks in the future."

"Oh, I'm sure I will!" Lori said.

Anya went to the next caller. "Good hearing from you Lori. Our next caller is Devon from Sunnydale, California."

Xander and Spike's eyes widened. It was their friend Devon all right.

"Dudes! I can't fucking believe it! You did it!" Laughter. "Congrats, I knew you guys would make it!"

Anya smiled at the surprised actors. "A friend of yours?"

"Yeah, hey...Devon," Xander said. "How's it going, man?"

"Aw, I couldn't believe it, I turned on the tv and there you were! Wi--Spike--what did you do to yourself, man?! I didn't even recognize you! If you weren't sitting next to Xan, I wouldn't have known it was you!"

"Uh--" Spike got nervous. He didn't want too much of his former identity known. "So, you going to watch our movies then, mate?"

"You fucking know it! The guys can't wait to see that cheerleader one."

"We'll be showing 'Head Cheerleaders' tomorrow night at 9 PM EST," Anya provided.

"Fuck, really? That's great!" Devon exclaimed. "I'll be watching! When are you guys gonna introduce us to hotties like Anya and Harmony?"

"Easy, Dev," Xander fidgeted a little himself. "We're just breaking into the business. We don't want the hotties to get scared off by our loser friends."

Devon laughed again, "Fuck you, dickhead!"

"I hate to break up the reunion," Anya smiled, "but that's all the time we have for this segment. Thanks Rick, Lori and Devon for your calls."

"I never get to say stuff." Harmony pouted.

Anya went on, "I think you two are very talented and sweet, as well as being hot. I know you'll both enjoy long, profitable careers."

"Thanks," Spike and Xander answered with grateful smiles.

"Will you come back and chat with us another time?"

"Of course," Spike purred, "anything for you, pet."

"Oh..." Anya shivered involuntarily and giggled. "That's g-good."

"You say the word, and we'll come a' runnin'!" Xander said.

Anya grinned at the handsome, young actors then turned to the camera. "We're going to take a short break to show you what's coming up this month on 'The New Horizons Channel', we'll be right back."

They got the signal that they were off the air.

“I can’t believe Devon fucking called!” Spike said, letting his nervousness and agitation show at last. He raked his fingers through his hair. “Couldn’t he bloody wait to talk to us privately?”

“Is everything okay?” Anya asked.

“I don’t want people to know who I really am. If my mum found out what I’m doing...it’d bloody well kill her.”

“Oh--I’m sorry.” She patted him on the arm. “I think it’s alright though. He didn’t say too much.”

“Now people know where I’m from. He almost used my real name!”

“Take it easy, man,” Xander said. “I’m sure it won’t get back to your mom.”

Anya stood up. “I’ll go have them edit that call from repeats.”

“Oh, thank you, Anya. I’d really appreciate that, luv.” Spike smiled and reached out to squeeze her hand.

“No problem, Spike. We look out for each other around here.” She left to take care of it.