[A/N: The first of the porn films is in this chapter. I've never been on an actual porno set, and I've never seen one being made. If there are any discrepancies or things that are just flat-out wrong, I apologize. I can only speculate as to what goes on when they are actually made. And, yes, I know that it's crazy not to use condoms. This is just a fantasy story, try to put real-life concerns aside for awhile.]


Chapter 4: Working Hard


Xander and Spike were watching some of the DVD's that Lilah had given him to study Ripper's work.

"Wow, look at him go..." Xander said.

Ripper was plowing into a blonde's pussy, jackhammer-style, while an Asian girl straddled the blonde girl's face and fondled his balls.

"That guy's a legend..." Xander chewed on some pretzels.

"How am I supposed to act like him? He's cool, I'm not," Spike said worriedly.

"Just pretend you're cool, then. You can do it. You got the sneering/smirking thing down pretty well in just one day."

"It takes a lot more than that to be cool. We have to go to the studio tomorrow--I'm not going to fool anyone..."

"Hey, don't be so negative, man! You look great, and you've been absorbing Ripper's movies all day. You'll be ready. And we're not actually filming tomorrow, we're just going to meet some of the other actors and learn the ins and outs of the place--pun intended," Xander laughed.

"You're right...I'm just nervous." Spike settled back on the couch to watch the movie, and take mental notes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


While Xander and Spike's time in Hollywood was going much better than expected, Buffy's was turning out much, much worse...

Over the last week, Buffy went to several auditions; none of them seemed very promising. If she could just get one call-back, one little break, it would make her feel better about things.

As things stood now, she'd been mugged, she was living in a shitty, little place, she got hit on by creeps at the diner and went home tired, and her feet were sore from standing all day. So far--this sucked donkey balls. But she had to stick with it--Persistence and perseverance, those were the keys to getting an acting career off the ground.

Buffy tried forgetting her many problems and just doing her job. The diner was busy; there was very little time to think about anything. That suited her just fine. Not thinking was of the good. She spotted a couple guys who'd given her some trouble, Earl and Wayne. They were older, in their 50's or 60's, balding, and lecherous. Flo had told her that they didn't mean any harm, they just liked to talk big and flirt. But Buffy couldn't help being squicked when one of them gave her a leer or moved like they were going to pinch her ass.

"Hey, sweet cheeks!" Earl called to her. "How about that pie I ordered? What, are ya makin' it from scratch?"

Buffy growled lowly, keeping her smile in place. "It's coming, sir," she said sweetly.

She loaded up her tray and started for the perv's table. Buffy didn't know if it was purposeful or not, but her shin came in contact with someone's leg as she quickly walked across the room to deliver the food. She tripped over a diner patron’s extended leg and went sprawling to the floor, plates flying off of her tray and shattering on the hard floor. This wasn't the first header she'd taken since starting work here. She'd broken a few plates and cups over the last few days.

"Hey, you okay, sugar?" Flo asked, offering her a hand to stand back up.

"That's comin' out of your pay, kid!" Joe yelled from the kitchen.

Buffy groaned and rested her forehead on the ground. "Someone shoot me, please."

Unfortunately for Buffy, her luck continued in this manner for the next few weeks.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Lilah was taking Xander and Spike on a tour of the studio. It was surprisingly clean and business like. They'd expected something different; squalor or dirt on the floors, dirty walls. But everything looked very well kept and tidy.

"There's Riley and Robin," Lilah said, indicating two tall, broad-shouldered, young men stuffing their faces at the craft services table.

They followed her over.

"Spike, Xander, I want you to meet Riley Finn," the sandy-haired man smiled, "And Robin Wood." The African-American man nodded curtly.

The four men shook hands.

"Welcome to our little, very happy family." Riley smiled winningly.

"Riley and Robin are our top male, bisexual actors," Lilah said proudly.

"Oh...bisexual? That must be...convenient," Spike said lamely. He'd never met people who 'swung that way' before.

"You have no idea," Riley laughed.

Lilah continued to gush, "Robin has a butch, rugged, moody look and Riley has those adorable boy-next-door looks. I could just eat 'em up."

"Done and done," Riley joked.

"Is that a promise, Lilah?" Robin grinned. "It's been awhile..."

"Oh, you boys!" Lilah slapped at their barrel chests. "I have to finish showing the newbies around. You two rest up for your next scenes."

"See you two around," Robin said in a deep, smooth voice, scanning the blonde and brunette.

Riley looked at Spike. "I hope we get to work together--real soon." He winked and ran his tongue over his top teeth.

Spike blinked and swallowed. Was Riley hitting on him?

Lilah giggled, "If you see Lorne today, tell him I need to talk to him about that sailor flick we're doing next month." She was referring to Lorne Valentine, their director who handled most of the gay/bi movies.

"Will do, boss." Robin saluted her.

"Thanks, boys."

Lilah led Spike and Xander away. Riley and Robin turned to check out the new actors' asses.

"What do you think?" Riley asked, tilting his head to the side to look from a different angle.

"Nice. The brunette looks pretty solid...wouldn't mind hittin' that."

"I like the short blonde--Spike. Can't wait to find out why they call him that...Great hair, nice, tight-looking ass, hot accent and that face--very hot. You could even put a wig on him and he'd be just as pretty as any girl around here. You think Lilah fucked them yet?"

"Oh yeah. It's Lilah, man. I would have, too," Robin replied. "Can't blame her. She probably took them for a ride like she did to us when we first started."

"Picturing them fucking Lilah...now there's some perfect stroking material. I'll think of that if I have trouble gettin' it up today..." Riley smiled and laughed.



"Faith, Harmony, Tara and Willow, this is Xander and Spike. Our newest additions," Lilah introduced them.

They greeted each other politely.

"Cool." Faith looked them over with a grin that showed off her tongue stud. "When do I get to work with them?" She rubbed her hands together then cracked her knuckles.

"Down, girl," Willow said. "Sorry, Faith is a total skeezer."

"Bite my ass, Rosenberg." Faith flipped her off to the laughter of the other girls.

"Again?" Willow smirked. "Sorry honey, my dance card's full." Willow intertwined her fingers with Tara's.

Lilah interrupted their banter, "Faith, you'll be working with them tomorrow in their very first scene. I cast them as football players in the locker room scene."

"The gangbang? That's cool. Shit--I got to motor, got another scene to shoot. I'll catch you two studs tomorrow. And don't polish your knobs tonight. Save all that boy cream up for me." Faith puckered her lips at them then left to go to her set, swinging her hips back and forth.

Spike and Xander blinked owlishly at her brazenness.

"God, she's such a slut! She loves her some cum baths," Willow laughed. "She's serious about saving it up for her." She wagged her finger admonishingly at Lilah. "Now, don't you wear them out tonight. They have a big day tomorrow."

"I make no promises." Lilah grinned.

Harmony had been uncharacteristically quiet through the conversation. Usually she couldn't be shut up. Spike's hotness had paralyzed her temporarily--but she was coming out of it.

"I like your hair, Spikey."

"Thanks...and it's Spike."

"I think Spikey is cuter. Maybe we'll do a scene together soon."

"Yeah, maybe..."

"It was nice meeting you guys," the very attractive, kind-faced Tara said. "We've had a busy afternoon. I can't wait to get home and relax in a nice, hot bath."

"Nice meeting you, too." Xander smiled.

Spike smiled and nodded.

"I'm her ride. See ya!" Willow took Tara's hand. They walked away together, giving each other a peck on the lips.

Xander whispered in Spike's ear, "There's a naughty bit o' crumpet, mate! Hot lesbian action! I think I died and went to Heaven. Hope we get to act with them."

Spike raised his eyebrows and nodded. Willow was petite, pixie-ish and lovely, whereas Tara was tall, fuller-figured, with the most amazing, large, soulful eyes. Spike would definitely love to take either of them to bed. Picturing the blonde and redhead together was enough to harden any red-blooded man’s dick.

Lilah tugged them along with her to another set. "There's still more to see."

Harmony followed them like a puppy dog. Lilah sighed and turned around.

"Harm, honey, you have another scene this afternoon. You can talk with the new boys later. They're throwing a party to celebrate their new careers this Saturday. I'll be posting the address on the bulletin board."

"Oh!? Great! I'll be there! I'll bring Cheetohs Paws!" Harmony winked at Spike and skipped away.

"We're having a party?" Spike asked.

"Yes. It'll help you to get to know and schmooze with your fellow actors. And any excuse to have a party is a good one. Follow me."

Xander shrugged. "I guess we're having a party."

They came upon another set. This one was designed to look like an office with a large desk, a couch, book cases, etc. This set was also occupied. A scene was being shot. Three actors (two women and one lucky man) were sucking and fucking on top of the desk.

Lilah spoke in hushed tones, "The guy is Angel. You met him the other day. The girl riding him is Anya. The one sitting on his face is Glory."

"Will we be working with them any time soon?" Xander kept his voice low.

"We'll see." Lilah smiled.

They stayed and observed the conclusion of the scene where Angel jerked off and came on both the hot, kneeling blondes' faces and down the middle of their tongues. When the director called cut, the crew clapped. Anya's expression changed immediately, becoming detached and business-like. She grabbed her robe and a towel, wiping the cum from her face as she walked away.

"Anya, Glory, come over here a second," Lilah called. "I want you to meet the two newest studs in our stable."

Anya and Glory, who was also toweling off, approached them.

"This is Xander and Spike."

They exchanged pleasantries. The boys were trying to act normally despite the raging boners they had going.

"You two are very attractive. Are you good at giving orgasms?" Anya asked casually.

Lilah raised her hand, "I can vouch for the fact that they are very good at it."

Glory laughed. "Oh, Lilah, you don't waste any time! I am so going after your job--it's fantabulous!"

"Dream on, sweetie. I'm never giving up this position."

"Don't blame you," Glory ran her tongue over her lips, looking over the two yummy, young men, and wondering when she'd get a crack at them.

Xander and Spike were trying not to blush and giggle like schoolgirls.

Angel strolled over in his robe. "Getting a feel for the place, guys?"

"Yeah, everyone's been real nice." Xander wondered if he should shake Angel's hand. "That was a great scene you three did."

Angel grinned. "How can you go wrong with these two beauties?" he asked, putting his arms around Glory and Anya's shoulders. Anya looked uncomfortable. "It's rough. We're doing 'Office Supplies' and the cheerleader movie at the same time."

"Tired, Angel?" Lilah asked sympathetically.

"I could use some time to refuel. I want to be good to go for the locker room scene tomorrow."

"Go rest up then, iron man. You'll come to Spike and Xander's party this Saturday, right?" Lilah stroked their backs as she talked.

"A party? I'm there. You're organizing it?" Angel asked her.

"Eh, bien sur! The boys aren't practiced at entertaining yet. I'd be remiss if I didn't plan it for them."

"Great, can't wait," Angel said, trying not to let his apprehension about Spike show. He needed to at least look like he was confident. "I'm gonna take off, see all of you tomorrow."

They all said goodbye to the popular leading man.

"Why does he think he can put his hands on me when we're not shooting?" Anya asked. "I don't like him, and he knows it."

"Anya, please," Lilah soothed her, "Angel doesn't mean anything by it. He's just a touchy-feely type of guy."

"I haven't made an issue of it because you asked me not to, but if he keeps--"

"We'll talk about this later." Lilah leveled her gaze at Anya, giving her a 'not in front of the newbies' look.

Anya nodded. "Okay, sorry. Later..."

The whole time they were talking, Glory couldn't take her eyes off the new boys. She couldn't wait to sink her teeth into their tight, young flesh.

"Come on, Anya, let's call it a day," Glory said. "Can't wait for that party..." She grinned at the men.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The next day... Xander and Spike had been nervous all morning. Today was the day; the day they were going to have their porn cherries busted. People bustled all around the locker room set, readying it for filming. The set designers were obviously very good at their jobs; it was very convincing. There were at least 10 other guys naked, wearing jockstraps or towels around their waists, standing around talking. Xander was wearing a jockstrap, Spike wore a white towel.

"Nervous?" Lilah asked them.

"Yeah," Xander said.

Spike nodded in agreement and gulped.

Faith walked onto the set like she owned the place, wearing a red and white cheerleader uniform. The men cheered her arrival. She grinned and bowed dramatically.

"Mornin' all! I'm Faith, and I'll be your cum-slut for today."

The men laughed.

Faith looked them all over. "Yum, yum, gimme some! You guys are looking wicked perky today!"

Angel walked in behind her and slapped her ass as he passed by.

"Hey, watch it, Mr. Quarterback!" Faith said good-naturedly.

"Couldn't resist, baby," Angel laughed.

"Okay, people!" Warren clapped his hands. "I want the other football players scattered around at first. Faith, you know what to do."

"You know it, Dubya," Faith made sure her uniform was smoothed out. She playfully flipped up her skirt at Xander and Spike, giving them a glimpse of her shaven pussy. "Are we getting better background music for this one? The stuff in the last movie was so fucking cheesy."

"It'll be low-key. Don't worry," Warren assured her.

Lilah's cell phone rang. With an impatient sigh, she answered it. "Yes?" She listened. "Uh-huh." Pause. "He is? Shit--that's just great," she said with sarcasm and an eye roll. "Thanks for the warning." She clicked off the phone. "Dick's here."

"What?" Warren asked. "The big guy is here?"

"Yep, he just drove up. Andrew, Jonathan, come here," Lilah called over the assistants.

They scurried over and stood up straight and tall (as tall as they could), awaiting instruction.

"The Mayor's here. I want you two to go to his office and clean as fast and as thoroughly as you can. You know how he hates dust."

"Yes, Miss Morgan! We'll do a great job!" Jonathan said. He and Andrew ran off to do as she ordered.

Warren paced. "I want to start filming--I don't have time to wait. I have two other scenes to shoot today!"

"It'd be best if you waited. He'll just come in and interrupt anyway." Lilah chewed on a thumbnail.

"Hang on, everyone," Warren told the waiting actors. "We're having a visit from the Big Cheese. We have to wait for him to get here."

Lilah motioned Xander and Spike over to her. They walked to her.

"What's going on?" Xander asked.

"The Mayor's here."

"The Mayor?" Spike's brows knit.

"His name's Richard Wilkins, but we call him The Mayor. He was the Mayor of some hick, mid-western town a long time ago. The nickname stuck. He usually doesn't come here. He leaves the day-to-day business to me. But occasionally he'll show up out of the blue. He's a strange guy--well, you'll see. Just don't let it make you nervous."

They nodded.

A tall, cheerful looking man walked in. He was wearing an expensive, gray suit. His hair was reddish-blonde and thinning on top.

"Lilah!" he greeted her, his eyes twinkling. He took her hand and kissed it. "You look wonderful, as always. You could be a beauty queen!"

Lilah chuckled. "Always with the flattery. Richard, you're looking well."

"Thanks! I've been taking morning constitutionals lately on doctor's orders. That fresh, cool morning air does wonders." He patted his sides and breathed in. "I'm taking a trip up to the mountains next month; do some hiking, get back to nature. I'm going to have a gay, old time!"

"That sounds great. Oh, Richard, these are two of the new actors we hired in the last casting call. Xander and Spike."

"Nice to meet you, boys." He shook their hands like he was on the campaign trail.

"Hello, sir," they both said politely.

"Well, you're fine and healthy looking lads." The Mayor grinned. "Going to make us lots of money?"

"Uh--We hope to, yes, sir," Spike said.

"This is their first film," Lilah smiled fondly at them.

"Really? Golly, it must be quite exciting for you two then!"

"Yes, we're--real excited about it." Xander wondered what kind of porn kingpin used the word 'Golly'. Lilah was right...the guy was strange.

"Such nice mannered boys. Good manners are in such short supply these days! It's darn near impossible to even get a civilized 'God bless you' when you sneeze anymore!"

"What is this world coming to?" Lilah shook her head.

"Hey," Faith walked up. "Good to see you again, boss."

"Faithy!" The Mayor hugged her heartily. "How's my favorite girl?"

"Five by five, you know me. Come to see the hot action?"

"I like to check on how things are going from time to time, as you know. Gosh, don't you look adorable! Just as cute as a button!"

Faith smiled. "Thanks. But who'd want to fuck a button?"

"Now, Faith," he admonished her, "no coarse language unless you're acting. You know how I disapprove of that."

She winked at him. "Just messin' with ya, boss man."

The Mayor pinched her cheek. "You little scamp! Hiring this little firecracker was the best thing I ever did."

Their relationship seemed to be a father-daughter type thing. Stranger still...

Warren sniffed. "We need to get moving here, sir."

"Ah, Warren Mears! How are you, son?" Warren's hand was pumped.

"Fine, just fine. But I have a heavy schedule today so..."

"Okay, okay! I can take a hint!" Wilkins laughed. "Don't let me hold things up. I'll just quietly observe--I won't get in the way. You kids just work your magic."

Warren sighed in relief. "Great. Alright, let's go! Places!" he shouted to the actors.

Everyone took up their spots around the room.

Warren called, "Roll cameras--Sound--Aaaaand--Action!"

The Mayor and Lilah stood together to watch.


'Head Cheerleaders'


Starring: Faith, Angel O'Connor, Riley Finn, Anya Jenkins, Glory, Robin Wood, Willow, Tara McClay, Harmony Kendall, Darla St. John

Faith smiled brightly, bouncing on her heels, "Hi, guys!" she said to the football players. "I wanted to congratulate you on a great game!"

Angel stepped towards her, wearing only a jock. "We couldn't have done it without you and the rest of the girls in the squad, Faith. You inspired us..." He licked his lips, his eyes going up and down her body.

"Me? Aww, I was just doing my part for the team."

Angel walked up to her. He put his hand on her outer thigh and dragged it upwards, gathering her skirt up and revealing the fact that she wasn't wearing underwear.

"There's something else you can do to show your 'support'...It's not really fair to show us the goods without letting us follow through."

Faith's grin widened. "I'd be happy to show some school spirit."

Spike rolled his eyes. 'Who writes this stuff?' Being an aspiring writer, he couldn't help but groan internally at the predictable, unimaginative dialogue.

Faith and Angel started kissing. He raised her skirt and held it at her waist; her ass and pussy were on display. Riley moved up behind her and fondled her ass; he knelt down and pulled her skirt down her legs. Faith stepped out of it.

"You all want a turn?" Faith asked the assembled men.

The football team, as one, boomed, "Yes."

"As Captain of the team, I get to fuck her first," Angel declared, lifting her off the ground and carrying her to a massage table.

He sat her on it and pulled her shirt off over her head. The pierced nipples were kind of a giveaway that she wasn't a sweet, little cheerleader--Not to mention the pierced tongue and labia.

Faith lay back on the massage table. Riley and Robin each palmed a breast while Angel spread her legs and dived into her bald pussy with his tongue.

"Ohhh--Oh yeah!" Faith moaned.

The other boys closed in around the table. Faith scooted, letting her head hang off the edge and opening her mouth. Riley dropped his towel and moved in front of her face, stroking his erect cock. Faith took him into her mouth and began sucking. Riley groaned and slowly skull-fucked her.

Eager hands groped at Faith's body. Mouths replaced hands on her tits. Angel stood, took his cock out of the jock and started fucking her. Xander and Spike anxiously awaited their turns. Riley came in her mouth, pulled out and jacked the rest onto her lips. Faith giggled and caught what she could with her tongue. Riley stepped away, giving Xander a nudge.

Xander took a deep breath and took position near Faith's mouth. She grinned then took him in. Xander moaned; she sucked like a frickin' vacuum cleaner! Her tongue ring rubbed along his staff; he'd never been blown by a girl with a tongue piercing. Faith reached out with both of her hands and took two other men's dicks, and pumped them.

Angel pulled out and jerked off for a few seconds. He came, squirting onto Faith's stomach. It was kind of a weak load. Angel hid his frustration that his cumshot wasn't as good as he'd hoped it would be. He moved aside to let the next guy, Lindsey, have a turn. Lindsey thrust right into Faith's snatch and started humping away.

Xander panted and groaned. "Shit--Uhhhhh!" He shot his load down her throat, forgetting to pull out for a few seconds. His cock slid out of her mouth, spurting onto her chin and lips.

"Mmmmmm!" Faith hummed and smiled. "Tasty load. Thanks, babe."

Xander smiled, "No--Thank you!" He moved away to let the next guy step up.

Spike was hanging back, his towel still in place. He was beginning to have serious doubts that he could do this. He was getting hard with all the action going on--that wasn't the problem. The problem was actually doing it in front of everyone--including Lilah and Mr. Wilkins, who were smiling and looking on.

After the next guy busted a nut in Faith's mouth, Spike was encouraged to step up.

"Drop the towel, sweet cheeks," Faith said saucily, licking her lips clean of cum again.

Spike gulped and pulled off his towel.

Faith's eyes bulged. "Holy shit! Is that all you?"

"Uh..." Spike didn't know how to respond. He didn't have any scripted lines.

"Get that monster in my mouth--now!" She opened wide.

Spike took his cock in hand and put the tip on her wet lips. Faith's tongue snaked out and licked at the head. She wrapped her lips around it, and moaned as she sucked and slid her mouth over him.


Wilkins leaned over to Lilah and whispered, "My goodness! Young Spike has an enormous John Thomas! He could wrap his member around a tree!"

Lilah smiled. "Yes, I know."


Faith gobbled more of his prick into her mouth. She resembled a baby bird trying to eat an overgrown worm. The other guys were watching intently as Faith sucked on Spike's cock. Ford, the guy presently fucking her, groaned and came inside of her before finishing by jerking onto her stomach as the others had done.


"We've got to get that boy a starring role! And quick!" Wilkins stared, mesmerized.

"This is only his first film, Richard. We need to ease him into--"

"Nonsense...that boy is a star. You can work with him to get him ready. But I want him put in a starring role pronto."


Faith now had half of Spike's dick in her mouth--she was in Heaven. She loved big cocks--and his was the biggest that she'd had the pleasure of meeting in person. She took one hand away from one of the guy's cocks and wrapped it around the base of Spike's, jacking him into her mouth. Hard dicks surrounded her, but the granddaddy of them all was currently sliding in and out of her mouth.

The room was filled with the heavy breathing and moans of all present. Faith "mmmmphed" and hummed continuously. Robin (who'd stepped in after Ford) started pounding into her saturated pussy hard, staring at her sucking mouth on Spike's cock--and hoping that he'd get a chance to try it, too, at a later time (with Spike, that is). This movie was strictly het, unfortunately. Riley stroked his own re-hardened dick while watching, wishing that he could fuck Spike's ass while Faith blew him. Spike had a fine, tight ass; perfect for fucking.

Spike stayed as still as possible, letting Faith control how much of him she took. She was very good at it; she seemed determined to get as much in as possible. She reached her limit, however, gagging on it--but she recovered and went right back at it like the trooper that she was.

"Yeah--" Robin panted, "suck that big cock, Faith! Swallow it! Ahhhhh!" Robin jerked, cumming. As per the script, he too moved out of her and came on her stomach and pussy.

The other guys joined in; cheering Faith on to take it. She was game, but couldn't manage to get the last quarter of Spike down her throat. If the porn thing didn't work out, she could always be a sword swallower at the circus. She took her other hand and grabbed his heavy balls; squeezing them. Spike groaned.

Angel stood by, trying not to be envious. He didn't like it when someone else got more attention than him, or out-performed him. He knew this 'Spike' character was going to be trouble for him...That was one, impressive cock though, he had to admit again.

Gunn (another big, burly, young black man) took Robin's place at Faith's pussy. His cock made wet, squishy sounds as he screwed her; she was leaking jism from the other men who hadn't removed themselves before cumming.

Spike's eyes were closed, concentrating on what Faith was doing with her mouth and tongue.

He moaned loudly, "I'm going to cum!"

The men chanted, "Cum--Cum--Cum!" Faith sped up her stroking and sucking; wanting to make the behemoth go off. Spike's hips hitched and he gasped, his cum starting to spill down her throat. Her eyes went wide again as he flooded her mouth. She swallowed around him a few times then took all but the head out. She gulped down the thick emissions as quickly as she could--jiz squirted from the corners of her mouth. Opening her mouth to remove all of him, she swallowed the load and gasped.

"Shoot on my tits!" she ordered him, still pumping his cock. Spike helped her aim it up her body. Wad after wad struck her chest. "AAAAAHHH! OHHHH YEAH!!" Faith shuddered, climaxing forcefully herself.

The other men whistled and hooted, dumbstruck by the extremely messy cumshot. A few of them came too (including Riley, for the second time); further drenching Faith's torso with spunk. After he was drained, Spike moved away to the applause of the onlookers. He swallowed and smiled slightly.

Xander nodded at him enthusiastically. "That was fucking incredible!" he whispered. "Way to go!" He didn't mention how he had the strange and disturbing urge to lick Spike's cum off of Faith's tits--that wouldn't be well received. Those kind of thoughts were occurring to Xander more and more often--he was disturbed by them--but still undeniably turned on.

Spike had little energy left to do anything but nod in response. He did it. He wasn't sure if he could, but he did it. Faith was great at giving head. It wasn't as difficult as he thought it would be to get into it and let go of his anxiety. Everybody seemed to approve of his performance. He felt--proud.

The scene went on with several cameramen circling around to get the best angles and shots. Finally, all the young, horny men had a turn cumming on Faith's body, in her mouth, pussy or in her hand. Faith's body was bathed in white man-goo.

"Anytime you boys need some encouragement, you cum see me." Faith winked at the camera, smearing the cum on her tits and belly.


"Aaaand--Cut!" Warren ended the scene. "Great work!"

The cast and crew broke into thunderous applause.

The Mayor clapped too. He looked at Lilah. "I want you to bring the new boys to my office as soon as they've washed up. That Spike boy is going to go far in this business. Oh, and make sure they wash behind their ears."

"I will," Lilah said, extremely turned on by the scene. She couldn't wait to get Xander and Spike back to her office and have her way with them.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


After playing with her boytoys for a while in her office, and then getting them washed up, Lilah brought them to The Mayor's office. They stood in front of his desk.

"Would you boys like a root beer float? Or some candy, perhaps?" A perpetually smiling Wilkins asked, touching a bowl of hard candy, the kind that your grandma always kept around for when you visited.

"No, thank you, sir," they replied.

"Let's get down to business, shall we?" The Mayor steepled his fingers on the desktop. "Spike, I liked what I saw out there. You gave 110%, and Faith just thinks you're the bee's knees. And she's not easily impressed," he chuckled. "What I want to do, is get you in a starring role. You have real pizzazz," he popped a piece of ribbon candy in his mouth and sucked on it, "real screen presence."

"Oh...well...thank you, sir. That's--nice of you to say," Spike said slowly.

Wilkins waved away Spike's humility. "Don't be modest. And Xander, I think you've got a bright future too. You have that innocent, boy-next door quality that gals really go for. What I'd like to see eventually, is a movie with both of you as a team with a girl or girls. Teamwork is very important, don't you find?"

They nodded.

"You look good together. Contrasts. And you’re already friends--it’s obvious that you have a good rapport. Rest assured boys, we're going to make you both very popular and wealthy, making a pile of cash for ourselves in the process, of course." Wilkins turned to Lilah. "Lilah, find a project for Spike to star in immediately. We have to have a good one laying around."

"You know," Lilah said, getting an idea, "I think I do have a good one for him..."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Later that night...

Lilah sat down next to Spike on the couch, handing him a script.

"Roman Orgy 2," Spike read the title. He looked at her.

"It's a period piece. You'll be playing the returning military hero who gets there in time for the carnal fun. Can't wait to see you in that leather skirt and breastplate...you're going to look so good," Lilah purred and stroked her fingers through his hair.

"What about Xander?" Spike asked.

"He'll be in it, too. He'll be one of the revelers."

"Good. He'll be happy to hear that when he gets home." Xander had decided to stay behind at the studio to help with getting sets ready for tomorrow. He wanted to learn everything about the business.

"Want me to--go over some lines with you?" Lilah put her bare foot in his lap and rubbed it lightly against his crotch, curling her toes around his package.

"Li-lahhh..." Spike drew out her name, his head fell back to rest against the back of the couch. "I'm tired."

"Awww, poor baby...You did have a big day." Lilah snuggled up to his side, running her hand up and down his chest slowly. "Let me do all the work, baby." She sat on his lap and started kissing him while tugging his shirt up.

The phone rang.

"Let the machine get it," Lilah mumbled, continuing to ravage his sweet mouth. She lifted his shirt off and pressed herself against his chest.

The phone kept ringing until the machine picked up.

"Oh, I was hoping you'd be home, William...It's so late for you to be out."

Spike gently pushed Lilah away. "It's my mother," he said with a look that told her that he was going to answer it.

Lilah sighed and climbed off of his lap.

Spike hurried to the phone. "Mum? I'm here. Sorry--I couldn't get to the phone right away. Are you alright?" He listened. "Oh, thank goodness. I was worried when I heard your voice."

Lilah laid back against the arm of the couch and started unbuttoning her shirt. She wanted to be ready when he got off the phone.

Spike glanced at her. "Hmmm? Oh--things are a bit--busy for me here just now, Mum. I'll come to see you soon though, I promise. Did you get the money I sent?" He smiled. "Good."

Lilah took off her shirt, then played with the front clasp of her bra. She gave him a kittenish smile, running her tongue over her teeth.

Spike groaned lightly then cleared his throat. "Umm--Don't worry about me, Mum. I can afford to send you the money. I'm fine, really. I've made some--good friends here. A friend of mine, Lilah, even helped Xander and I get a nice place to stay as well as jobs."

Lilah smiled and undid her bra; sliding the straps down her arms slowly. Her hands stroked up her taut stomach to her heavy breasts. She fondled herself, scratching her nails over dark nipples.

Spike swallowed, his eyes riveted to her. "Uh-huh...right..." He was getting more distracted.

Lilah slid her hands back down to undo her pants. She lifted her butt off the couch and pushed her pants down her slim legs, kicking them off her feet. She hooked a thumb into her G-string and snapped it against her hip. Her hands then moved back and forth over the tops of her thighs. She spread her legs and moved a hand over the top of her barely covered mound. Lilah licked her lips and pulled the G-string material taut, causing the thin strip underneath to slip and rub between her nether lips. Lilah moaned softly, pulling and releasing the material.

Spike breathed in, then released a shaky breath. He was tired, and trying to carry on a phone conversation with his mother but--God--he was so hard for Lilah right now. He watched as her other hand went to her mouth. She licked her fingers then rubbed her nipples with them. Spike licked his lips, planning on adding his own saliva to the mix very shortly.

"That's--good. Ummm-Mum, can I call you tomorrow afternoon to chat more? I'm right...in the middle of something." Spike couldn't take his eyes off of Lilah. "Okay, love you too, Mum. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

He hung up the phone and dived on top of Lilah, kissing her passionately. She squealed and wrapped her limbs around his body.

"Oh, Spike! Oohhhmmm!"