Chapter 28: Would You Like Fries With That?


After taking Dawn back home to Sunnydale, Buffy got back to the studio in time to shoot their next movie. Luckily, their parents didn't know that Dawn had been in L.A., they believed that she was at Janice's the entire time.

Buffy and Spike were in his dressing room, making sure their bodies looked their best before filming.

"I told Dawn that I would kick her narrow ass if she showed up here unannounced again. Or is she laid a paw on you again," Buffy said, rubbing some lotion on Spike’s back.

He nodded, then turned his head to her. His expression was worried.

"You really don’t blame me for it?" Spike had asked her a few times since the ‘incident’, needing to be reassured.

"I don’t blame you." Buffy kissed the side of his face.

Spike turned and hugged her. "I don’t think a lot of women would have been as charitable as you, pet. To most people, Little Sister in bed with Porn Actor Boyfriend = He’s an asshole trying to bed a young girl."

"I know you, Spike." Buffy smiled. "I know you love me. I know you don’t think of Dawn that way. And I know that you would never try to take advantage of someone."

Spike kissed her lips, pulled back and smiled. "You know me so well, Buffy. You’re absolutely right on all counts. I’m so lucky to have you. I don’t know what I’d do without you."

"You’ll never have to find out," Buffy said, putting her arms around his neck. "Are you sure you're okay, Spike? I know how upset you were about it. The thought that she...violated you like that..." Buffy closed
her eyes tightly, shuddering with anger and revulsion at what her sister had done to him.

Spike held her firm in his arms, kissing the side of her face. "I'm not over it, that's for sure. But I'll be alright. Dawn...made a mistake. She got too drunk and did things that...she shouldn't have. I can't hold
it against her if she doesn't even remember doing it. She's a good, sweet kid when she's sober."

Buffy touched his face, smiling softly at him with tears in her eyes. "You are the sweetest man in the universe. I don't think I could forgive someone after they did something like that to me."

It wasn't easy for Spike by any stretch of the imagination. There were very few times in his life where he had been more panicked or frightened than when Dawn had him pinned down on the bed, ready to screw his brains out whether he wanted it or not. But he was a forgiving person. If everything worked out the way Spike hoped, Dawn would be a part of his family someday when he married Buffy. He had to try and not dwell on the disturbing incident.

Spike smiled, putting on a brave face. "I'll do my best to forgive and forget. But I think I'll want at least two car-lengths between Dawn and I for a while."

Buffy nodded, pouting slightly. She leaned up to touch his lips with hers. They began to kiss gently.

Knock. Knock.

"We’re ready, guys. Warren wants everyone on the set ASAP," Andrew said.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


DoubleMeat Palace

Starring: Buffy Winters, Spike, Xander Biggs, Faith. Introducing: Graham Hardman


Buffy wore her red and white striped uniform and her red cow-chicken hat.

Faith, sans hat, was showing her around the place.

"The fryer and the grill can be tricky. We'll save training you on that 'til tomorrow. This is the food prep area," Faith said, walking up to a large island in the middle of the kitchen. "You got all your fixin's:
tomatoes, pickles, ketchup, sauce, all that shit."

There were plastic bins on the surface, filled with condiments and burger toppings.

"You can start working here today. They'll send you a burger, you put whatever shit they want on it, wrap it up, then put it in the 'Done' section over here."

"Okay. Seems simple enough," Buffy said with a nervous smile.

"You'll do great kid." Faith clapped her on the back. "Come on, I'll intro you to some of the guys. They're out back on a break."

Faith led Buffy out into the wide alley behind the restaurant. There were three guys smoking cigarettes and leaning against the wall. Buffy and Faith walked up to them.

"Hey Faith, this the new girl?" Xander asked.

"Yep, this is Buffy. Buffy, this is Xander, Spike and Graham, the DoubleMeat Stuuuuuuds!"

They laughed and said hello.

Buffy blushed, she didn't expect her co-workers to be so hot!

"Don't you just love the hat?" Spike asked, smirking.

Buffy touched the hat and rolled her eyes. "I really wish I didn't have to wear this thing."

"Tell me about it," Xander said.

"I'm getting Buffy all ready for her first shift. You guys take it easy on her now." Faith winked.

"We'll be gentle," Spike said to Buffy.

Faith took Buffy back inside. "Pretty cute, eh?"

Buffy nodded. "Yeah, they really are! Wow! It's going to be hard to work around them all the time. They even look hot in the stupid uniforms--and that's saying a lot!"

"You want to get fucked by them?" Faith asked.

"What!? Geez, Faith!" Buffy blushed and looked around to see if anyone had heard.

"What? I'm saying that you have the chance. They nailed me when I started working here and it was great! Nice, big, fat dicks."

"All three of them?" Buffy asked with wide eyes. "At once?!"

"Yeah, it was so hot! They showed me the true meaning of 'DoubleMeat' when two of them fucked me at the same time. I highly recommend it."

Buffy bit her lip, looking toward the backdoor.

"Go for it, B," Faith said, nudging her with an elbow. "They're really good."

"Well...I am pretty horny. It's been a while...And they are super hot..."

"Cool! They'll start puttin' the moves on you after closing tonight. Just pretend to be all surprised," Faith laughed.


Buffy was mopping the floor out front. The last customer of the evening carried their bag of fast food out of the store.

Graham sprinted to the door and locked it. "Wooo! Finally, all of the humanoids are gone!"

Spike and Xander laughed from the back.

Buffy smiled and continued mopping up.

"Come in the back, we always unwind a little before quitting." Graham smiled and nodded his head towards the kitchen.

"O-Okay. I'll just finish up and then I'll be back."

Buffy watched him out of the corner of her eye. "Nice ass," she said to herself. She covered up a giggle. "Fuck this," Buffy muttered, pushing the mop bucket and heading for the back of the restaurant. She was getting too horny thinking about them and what they intended to do to her.

"There she is!" Spike said, sitting on the food prep table and swinging his legs idly. "How was your first day, luv?"

"It was okay. That's not very sanitary. Sitting on the table where we fix the food," Buffy teased.

Graham leaned against the industrial-sized freezer. "We clean it real good before we leave."

"Okay then," Buffy giggled. "DoubleMeat Palace...I never thought I'd be working here."

"Think of it as a stepping stone, Buffy. This job will get you some spending money until you get a better one," Xander said.

Spike was smiling at her in a very sexy way. Buffy blushed and smiled back.

"You know why they call it the 'DoubleMeat' Palace?" he asked.

"Because of the chicken and cow meat thing....Right?" She played dumb.

"I suppose. But we have a certain initiation here to break in new employees. Faith told you about it?"

"Um...No. She didn't say anything about...initiation."

"Oh...." Xander thought for a second.

"You guys are cute. You must have girlfriends to get home to." Buffy batted her eyes at them.

"Nope."
"I don't have anywhere to be."
"No one special waiting for me."

They all agreed quickly.

Buffy giggled at their eagerness. "I don't have to go home for a while. Is there something...fun we can do?"

The guys looked at each other and smiled.

"I have a few ideas," Spike said curling his tongue up.

Graham put a hand on top of Buffy's polyester clad thigh and moved it slowly to her inner thigh. "Want to fuck?" he asked.

"All three of you?" Buffy asked with a smile.

"Yeah, sound like fun?" Xander asked.

Buffy started unbuttoning her shirt. "Okay. I'm up for it." She grinned. "You guys are really hot."

The men smiled triumphantly.

Graham moved in to kiss her. Xander stepped up to finish unbuttoning her shirt. Spike took his own shirt off and then his pants. Buffy and the other guys helped take each other's clothes off.

Buffy took their cocks in her hands and stroked them. Spike stepped up, holding his colossal member out.

Buffy smiled, her eyebrows shot up. "Wow! Yum! You think I can take your cock? It's really big!"

"I bloody well hope so, luv," Spike laughed.

Buffy leaned forward and opened her mouth. Spike moved up to her to let her take it in her mouth. She slid her mouth over the head. Spike sighed and brushed her hair back with his fingers. She moaned, stroking two cocks in her hands and sliding back and forth on the one in her mouth.

"Yeah, luv--Uhh--That's right," Spike said.

Buffy pulled off and grinned. "Tastes good! I did skip dinner, so I'm awful hungry."

"There's plenty to eat," Spike said with a smirk. "You know, I'm a bit peckish myself. Mind if I make a meal of you?"

Buffy giggled and let him take her legs in his hands. She released the two cocks in her hands and lay back on the table. Spike raised her legs up, sliding his hands down her calves to the meatier thighs. His hands
kneaded her lightly as he bent down, his face hovering just above her pussy.

Spike inhaled and rubbed his lips over her shaved sex. "Smells so good, Buffy. Makes my mouth water."
He stuck out his tongue and licked the length of her slit quickly.

Buffy gasped and groaned, her hands moved to find the two big dicks to her sides again. Spike began licking her more slowly.

"Hey, Spike," Xander said with a smile, "you like ketchup?"

"Yeah..." Spike cocked an eyebrow and smiled.

"Why not combine two favorite things?" Xander opened up the ketchup container and dipped his fingers in. He dabbed some onto Buffy's nipples.

"Nah, you two enjoy some of that, I'm good." Spike slid his tongue between her lips. "She's tasty enough without anything extra."

Xander and Graham bent over to each lick and suck at a breast, cleaning up the ketchup.

"Ohhhhh--Oh yeah!" Buffy said, enjoying three hot mouths on her hot flesh.

Spike placed his tongue under her clit, working his jaw fast in a chewing motion. Buffy moaned more loudly. She brought Graham's cock to her mouth and started sucking on him. Xander put some more ketchup on her tits and sucked it off.

Spike was driving Buffy crazy with his tongue-work. He was just oh-so-good at cunnilingus. He pressed and rubbed his thumb around her clitoris while he licked along her inner-lips.

"Uhhmmm! Ohhmmm!" Buffy exclaimed with a mouthful of Graham.

Spike smirked and used short, quick laps to her hole, getting the precious fluid that ran out. "You're a randy little thing, ain't ya, Buffy?" he asked.

The men chuckled.

"She's cummin' already." Spike dipped his tongue into her pussy.

Buffy thrust her pelvis up in short bursts, moaning around Graham. She pulled her mouth off and turned to Xander's, taking him in her mouth while using her hand on Graham.

"Wouldn't mind some of that." Graham smiled.

Spike gave her pussy one more slow lick then stepped back, gesturing for Graham to take his place. The tall brunette slid out of Buffy's grip and took up Spike's place at her pussy. He buried his face in her, fucking his tongue up her hole.

"Ohhhhh!" Buffy groaned.

Spike took her free hand and placed it on his king-sized cock. Buffy cooed and started pumping him.

Over the next several minutes, Buffy switched cocks, taking Spike member back in her mouth; Graham made her cum again, tagged Xander, and let him have his turn to lap at her gooey center.

"Uhhhh!" Buffy cried. "I need to get fucked! Fuck me!"

"You heard the lady," Spike laughed.

Graham stood and rubbed his cock along her slit. He held her legs up under the knees and thrust into her. He moved his hips slowly, sinking in all the way to the balls, then pulling back out.

"Ohhhh--Mmmmm!" Buffy moaned, turning to suck on Spike's cock.

Spike fondled her right tit while Xander continued taking care of the left. Xander tapped his cock on the side of Buffy's face. She giggled and turned to lick at him.

"Uhhh--Yeah!" Graham moaned, slapping the side of her ass.

Buffy jerked and moaned, sliding her mouth on Xander's hard cock.

Graham sped up his thrusts. "Fuck yeah--She's got a great pussy!"

They laughed and agreed.

"My turn," Xander said.

Graham grumbled good-naturedly and moved away. Xander wasted no time burying himself in her juicy pussy.

"Ahhh--Uhhh!" Buffy groaned.

"Let's double up in a minute, mate," Spike suggested, anxious for his turn.

"Cool, yeah! You want it up your pussy and ass, Buffy?" Xander asked. "DoubleMeat, remember?"

They laughed again.

Buffy smiled. "Oh yeah, I want it!"

"You like the 'special DoubleMeat sauce', luv?" Spike asked, getting a gooey handful of the sauce from one of the bins.

"Let's find out," Buffy grinned.

Spike smeared the sauce on his cock then put it to her lips. Buffy wrapped her mouth around him, bobbed her head and sucked the sauce off of him.

"Mmmm-mmmm!" She smiled around his girth, making yummy sounds.

Buffy slowly stroked Graham's cock. Graham put his hand above her pussy and rubbed her clit. Buffy bucked her hips and whined around Spike's cock.

"Uhhh--Yeah--She's cumming again," Xander breathed, fucking her hard.

"Right, let's double," Spike said.

Spike laid on the food prep table on his back. Buffy moaned and kissed him as Xander pulled out of her.

"Want to take my cock up your sweet ass, pet?"

"It's...a little big for that, isn't it?" Buffy asked, staring at his megacock.

"If it's too much, we'll stop."

Buffy nodded and held herself over his body with her back to him. Spike slathered his cock with more special sauce, then put the head at her tight hole. She lowered herself slowly onto his pole.

"Mmmmm! Uhhaa!" Buffy whimpered, biting her lip.

Spike held her hips steady, allowing her to descend at her own rate. Xander and Graham squeezed her tits and fiddled with her clit, making her moan and move down to take more of Spike's dick up her ass.

"Ahh--Yeah, sit on my cock--Uhh--Ride it up your ass," Spike groaned.

"Ohhhh--Oh God--Ohhhh!" Buffy squealed and moaned.

When she was stretched enough around his rod, she gingerly began moving up and down. Buffy threw her head back then jerked it back up, looking down her body.

"Ahhhh--Oooh--Yeah!" Buffy said in a growl.

"You like that, baby?" Xander asked.

"Oooh Yeah!" Buffy exclaimed, clenching her teeth and moving on Spike faster.

"I'd--Uhh--say she's ready for her pussy to get stuffed." Spike pumped upwards lightly.

Xander tagged Graham. Graham climbed up on the table, went to Buffy on his knees and pushed inside of her. He and Spike started pounding her holes furiously.

"AAAAHHH!" Buffy screamed. "OH! OH YES! Uhhhh!"

Xander got up on the table too, positioning himself so that she could suck his cock. Buffy took him in, sliding her mouth up and down.

"You suck a mean cock, Buffy," Xander chuckled. "You taste how good your pussy is?"

"Mmmm--Mmm-hmm!" Buffy deep-throated him.

"Ahhh-Fuck--Ahh--Yeah!" Xander fucked her mouth.

The four of them groaned and shouted as they came, one after the other.

Xander's jiz filled her mouth. He took it out and finished unloading on her pleasure-stricken face.

Buffy howled and bounced between Spike and Graham's bodies, cumming on Graham's pistoning cock. Her sphincter muscles squeezed around Spike, milking his cock savagely.

"Ahhhhh! Fuck--Cumming! Ahh!" Spike yelled, shooting up her clasping ass.

"FUCK--Guhhhaa!" Graham pulled out and spewed his hot load on her stomach.


Later, that same movie...

The action moved to on top of the front counter of the restaurant by the cash register.

Buffy was being double penetrated again. This time Graham was under her, laying on his back on the counter and ramming his cock up her ass.

Xander was fucking her pussy, hammering into her. Spike was standing near the counter, groping her breasts while she sucked his cock.

"Uhhh--Fuck Yeah!--I'm going to shoot!" Xander said.

They all pulled out of the petite blonde and stood up against the counter.

Buffy's chest heaved as she laid there on her back. The three men jacked their cocks, groaning when they started to cum.

Spike rubbed his cock against her face. Buffy moved her mouth back and forth over it, licking lightly and moaning. She gasped when the hot wads began shooting out of him. His jiz squirted on the side of her face and into her hair. Buffy turned her face and stuck out her tongue to catch some of the goo as it fired.

Xander came, spraying onto her tits and massaging it into her skin.

Graham sent several volleys onto her stomach and pussy.

Buffy had a nice coating of manjuice when they were finished. She looked like a glazed donut.

"Thanks for showing me the ropes guys," Buffy said with a smirk. "I think I'm going to like the DoubleMeat experience."

They laughed.


The crew clapped after Warren ended the scene.

The stars toweled off and covered their nakedness.

"That was so much fun!" Graham said excitedly. "Thanks. If it weren't for all of you, I wouldn't be here right now."

"You did great, Graham!" Buffy wanted to make the newbie feel encouraged. "I had a good time working with you!"

"Really? I did okay?" he asked self-consciously.

"Hell yeah! You were just as good as any, more experienced actor," Xander said.

Spike nodded. "I agree completely. You were confident, unhesitant, and your performance was flawless. The audience will love it."

Graham grinned bashfully. "Thanks. I wanted to do a good job."

"You're going to be a star Graham Cracker." Xander smacked him on the back.


TBC...