Chapter 27: Little Sister, Don't


[A/N: Dawn does some bad things in this chapter. Skim over it if you have an aversion to Dawn and her lusting for Spike.]


Spike was alone in the house, wearing only a pair of blue, satin pajama pants (Buffy liked these on him--She liked ripping them off of his body even more). Buffy was over at Cordy’s helping her with a project for her fashion design class. Xander was playing Teamster again and was working on putting up sets at the studio.

Spike had enjoyed himself for a while, eating some cold pizza and watching the History Channel. But after a few hours, he was getting really bored and lonely. There was another storm blowing through the area like the one on the night that Harmony had gotten what was coming to her. Spike smiled as he got up to get a beer from the kitchen. Harm had taken a leave of absence. Apparently, she couldn’t face Buffy--or the rest of them--for a while at least. Somehow she had convinced Wilkins to let her take some vacation time. Wilkins never said anything to Buffy or Spike about it, so they had no idea what Harmony had actually told him.

The front doorbell rang.

Spike frowned. Who could that be at 10 o’clock and during a thunderstorm?

Upon opening the door, he caught an armful of giggling 16-year-old that was falling toward him.

"Dawn!? What are you doing here?!" Spike had caught her just in time, before she fell through the threshold.

"Hi, Spike! I was in the neighborhood and wanted to say hi! So I‘m saying HI!"

Spike got her inside and shut the door. It only took one look and one whiff of her to know that she was ass-over-tits drunk. He tried helping her to stand on her own, but she kept leaning on him. Finally, he just picked her up.

"Ooooh!" Dawn laughed, putting an arm around his neck and resting in his strong arms. "I'm alllll wet, Spike!"

"Yeah, I see that, luv."

He took her to the couch and sat her down. She tried hanging onto him but he ducked out of her grasp.
"How did you get here, Bit?"

"Um--My friends drove me. We were hanging out and somebody said ‘Let’s go to a club in L.A.!’. I said ‘Yeah! I can v-visit my buh-big sister!" She snorted and giggled.

Spike rubbed his suddenly very tired eyes. What the hell was he going to do with her? Buffy was going to be so upset.

"Do your parents know you’re here?"

Dawn grinned and shook her head from side to side. "Nope. They don’t like it?" She hiccupped. "They can go f-fuck themselves!" She rolled around on the couch, laughing.

"Dawn...you need to call...rather, I need to call them. They're probably worried sick. We can’t let them know what condition you’re in."

"My condition-Heeheehee! You make it sound like I’m pregnant! They think I'm staying over at Janice's--they don't have a clue!" She started rolling on the couch again. "Roll, roll! Roll in ze hay! Roll, roll! Roll
in ze hay!"

Spike sighed and shook his head. "Come on, I’ll put you to bed."

That got Dawn’s attention. She stopped laughing and rolling. "Okay. Bed sounds rrrrreal good."

Spike took her hand and helped her up. Dawn leaned heavily on him.

"You need to carry me." She blinked slowly at him and smiled.

Spike picked her up in a fireman’s carry over his shoulder. Dawn squealed and kicked her legs lightly.
‘Yum!’ she thought, face-to-ass with him. ‘I’m gonna take a bite out of it!’

"Hold still, Dawn. I'm going to drop you if you keep squirmin'."

She was just opening her mouth and getting ready to bite his butt when he started putting her back down. He had taken her to his and Buffy’s bedroom, and was setting her down on the bed. Dawn sulked that she hadn’t had time to feast on his yummy bum. But now she was in his bedroom! Even better stuff could happen now!

"Scoot back, Sweetbreads," Spike said.

Dawn’s heart sped up. She slid backwards on the black silk sheets to the head of the bed, watching him, giving him her complete attention.

Spike put a cover over Dawn. She smiled up at him, her eyes red, white and blue. Spike smiled back and turned to get her some aspirin out of the nightstand, if she took them now, it might help with the hangover she was sure to have in the morning.

Dawn's eyes dropped to his ass when he bent over. Such a nice ass. Would he mind if she touched it? She started reaching out. Spike was turning back to her. Dawn giggled and put her hands over her mouth.

"What's funny then, luv?" he asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Nuff'um," Dawn laughed.

"Alright. Here take these pills and try to sleep it off for a few hours."

Dawn sat up, taking the pills and swallowing them with a drink of water. Spike patted her leg and went to stand up.

"No! Don't go!" she grabbed his arm. "I...don't want to be alone."

"Okay," Spike sat back down. "I'll stay for now, but I have to call your sister and let her know you're here."

"Shit...she's going to kick my ass," Dawn put her hands over her face.

"Yeah, most probably. You deserve to have your butt kicked. Takin' off like that, coming all this way."

"But I wanted to see you guys! I...missed my sis." Dawn started laughing again. "Missed my sis! Sssssssss! I'm a ssssnake!"

Spike patted her on the top of the head. "You're three sheets to the wind, Nibblet. Try to sleep, okay?"

"Mmm, okay." Dawn grinned and laid down. She shook her feet and looked straight up. "Hey! You have a mirror over your bed!" she laughed.

Spike's eyes widened. He'd thought that he had covered the mirror earlier. He looked up and saw their reflections.

"Oh...Uh..."

"What's it for?" she asked coyly. She had an idea.

"Hmm?"

"What's the mirror for? That's a funny place to have one."

"I...It's...Don't worry about it. There's a thing that makes it go away." Spike reached for the switch that covered the mirror.

Dawn put her hand over his. "No, it's cool. I like it."

"Oh...okay."

"Is it for having sex?" Dawn asked.

Spike coughed in to his fist. "What?"

"The mirror. Is it for like when you're doing it and you want to watch yourself?"

"Uh...Dawn, you really need to go to sleep," Spike gulped nervously.

"Okay." Dawn smiled and settled into the bed. "Could you stay with me--just for a little while?"

"Yeah, sure. For a while."

Dawn sighed and giggled. "Lay down."

"Huh?"

"Lay down with me."

"No...I'm fine...sitting here."

"Please? I'm nervous, being in a new place and knowing that my mom is going to split my skull open. And...I don't feel so good. Please?" she pouted.

"Alright." Spike reluctantly stretched out, a safe distance from, Buffy's drunk little sister.

'What if she tries something?' Spike thought. 'No...she won't. She's...not that kind of girl,' he reassured himself.

"I turned 16," Dawn said.

"I know. I wished you a happy 16th over the phone. How‘s 16 treating you?"

"Sweet 16--and never been kissed," she giggled, rolling to rest against his side.

Spike watched his eyes get bigger in the mirror. Dawn put her arm up on his chest and tucked her head under his chin.

"Dawn...luv...won't you be more comfortable over there?"

"Uh-uh. Like it here." She sighed and rubbed her face over his chest.

Spike patted her back awkwardly. He really should make her go back to her side of the bed, this could get weird...Make that weirder.

"Come on, Dawn. Go back to your side."

She ignored him. "I saw that movie you were in," Dawn said softly.

Spike closed his eyes. "Dawn, don't talk about that."

Dawn turned her face up to look at him, resting her chin on his chest. Her wide blue eyes were riveted to his. "But I want to talk about it. You made me so...hot. And trembly inside. And so...wet," she moaned.

"Dawn! Don't say that!"

Spike tried to get up. But Dawn prevented him, laying more of her body on top of him.

"That was the first time I masturbated," she said, gazing into his startled eyes. "That night when I went home. I was laying in bed and I ached so bad. I thought of you and touched myself."

"Stop it, Dawn. You're Buffy's sister and you're too young." Spike tried to remain calm and gently remove her from his body.

"I'm being truthful with you. Don't you like honesty?" Dawn asked, sliding fully on top of him and effectively pinning him down.

"Some things are--best left unsaid, Dawn. Please...just go over to the other side of the bed to sleep, okay? I promise that I won't tell Buffy about this...But you have to stop this now," Spike said sternly.

Dawn laughed. "Tell Buffy, I don't care!"

Spike gasped when one of her hands cupped his crotch. "Stop! Don't do that!"

"Let me see it Spike! Ohhh let me see it, please! I use the dildo all the time, but I want the real thing!" Dawn groaned with desire and attacked his mouth with hers.

"MMmmph!!!!" Spike wriggled underneath the lanky teen. He couldn't believe this was happening.

He pushed her shoulders away and down enough for him to scramble backwards against the headboard.
"You don't know what you're doing! Stop it!" he yelled.

"I know exactly what I'm doing!" Dawn growled, crawling up after him. Her eyes blazed like blue flames. "I love watching you in those movies! I cum sooooo hard! Give it to me, Spike--Fuck me!"

"NO!" Spike went to the side to get off the bed.

Dawn growled again, grabbing the back of his pajama pants and pulling him back hard by them. There was a *RRRRIIIIIPPPP!* sound.

"SHIT!" Spike cried, his eyes bugging out. Freakish strength seemed to be a family trait.

"Where do you think you're going!?" Dawn laughed, pushing him down and straddling his thighs.

"Dawn, stop it, dammit! This isn't bloody funny or cute in any way! You're pissing me off now!"

"Be my first fuck, Spike! Make me a woman! Make love to me!" Dawn shouted while yanking his torn pants down.

Spike yelled like a woman. Panic-stricken, he tried frantically to pull his pants back up. "Get off of me now, Dawn! I don't want to have to hurt you!"

"WOOF!" Dawn smiled with delight, staring at his exposed monster. "Holy shit! It's even bigger than it looked in the movies!"

Dawn pushed his hands away and dropped on top of him, wrapping her legs around his so that he couldn't escape. She kept trying to kiss him, but Spike thrashed his head around.

"Stay still!" Dawn growled. She thrust her hands down and grabbed his cock, double-fisted.

"DON'T!" Spike yelled.

'I'm being raped by my girlfriend's baby sister! OH GOD! This isn't happening!'

Everything was happening so fast--It was like some kind of nightmare--for him anyway. Dawn's drunk ass was reveling in every second.

Dawn's hands roughly jerked and stroked his cock. "Get hard for me, Spike! Get it hard!"

"NO! GET OFF NOW!" he grit his teeth, trying unsuccessfully to get her hands off of his cock.

"Get off! That’s what I want to do!" Dawn laughed.

With one hand, Dawn yanked her skirt up. With the other, she guided his fat cockhead to her pussy. He wasn't hard, but it still felt so good in her hands. She wanted to feel it on her flesh. Dawn moaned loudly,
rubbing her slit over his cockhead. Spike became even more panicked. He felt the heat and wetness of her 16-year-old, virgin pussy on him. She was drenched; her pussy drooled all over his cock.

"DAWN! STOP PLEASE!" Spike begged, struggling to get out of her iron grip and push her away.

Dawn rubbed the head roughly against her hard clit. Spike bucked beneath her to get free, but it helped to serve her purposes instead. Her hips started pumping hard. She suddenly gasped and started shaking in climax. Her mouth hung open, her eyes shut tight.

"Uuuhhh! OH OHHHH! Want to feel you inside of me!" Dawn wailed.

Spike felt overwhelmed and sick. He didn't care if he hurt her or not anymore--This had to stop! His cock was having an involuntary reaction to all the friction and starting to get hard. He took her by the shoulders and shoved her hard away from him. Dawn had loosened her grip on him during her climax, she was thrown off easily. She bounced on the bed twice then reached for him again.

"NO! Stop it--Just fucking stop it!" Spike batted her hands away while trying to pull up his pants.

He stopped and gasped when he saw Buffy standing in the doorway. She looked as shocked and sick as he felt.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" Buffy screamed.

Dawn's head whipped toward Buffy. Her face went blank and pale. "Oh, shit."

"Buffy--I--" Spike started.

"Spike--Get out--I have to talk to Dawn," Buffy said angrily, gritting her teeth. "NOW!"

Spike jumped off the bed, fixing his pants. He had to hold them up to keep them from falling down again due to the big rip along the side. He looked at Buffy as he walked to the door. Would she hit him? Would she kick him? Did she hate him? Could she ever forgive him for this? Buffy looked more irate than he'd ever seen her. Spike was still too shocked to think of anything smart to say to calm her down. He decided to just leave and let her come to him when she was ready to hear an
explanation. If she even wanted to hear one from him.

He left the room without another word, going to sit and wait on the couch. He felt like he was going to vomit. Spike closed his eyes and put his hands over his face. He should have gotten Dawn away from him before it went that far--Why didn't he force her away sooner? He'd tried, but...At least the girl hadn't made him penetrate her before Buffy showed up.

He groaned miserably into his hands.


Buffy circled around the bed, like a predator sizing up it's prey.

Dawn gulped, pulling her skirt back down and moving back against the headboard.

"I have questions. And you will answer," Buffy said frighteningly evenly, making Dawn think of Hannibal Lector for some reason. "What was going on in here? Why were you on top of my man and...What were you doing?"

"I--I love him!" Dawn squeaked. "We were--I wanted him to make love to me!"

Buffy fought to control her temper. She breathed deeply, clenching and unclenching her fists.

"He's my boyfriend."

"It's not fair!" Dawn started crying. "I love him too--I wanted him to be my first! Why do you always get the good stuff? I don't have anything! I want Spike!"

"He doesn't love you or want you!" Buffy yelled. "You're just a stupid kid! How did it happen? How did you get in bed with him?!"

"I--I don't remember," Dawn wept. "I think I asked him to stay with m-me."

Buffy went closer to Dawn, smelling the alcohol from a few feet away. "Did he give you booze?" Buffy knew that he didn't, he wouldn't have done that. But she needed to find out where her sister got tanked up.

"N-No. My friends...had it."

Dawn couldn't think straight anymore. She felt sick and scared of what Buffy might do to her.

"So, let's see if I understand so far. You showed up here out of the blue, drunk as a fucking skunk, and tried having sex with my boyfriend? Is that about right?"

Dawn just sobbed into her hands.

"Dawn, give me an honest answer to this--or I swear I'll pull out your hair by the roots--Did Spike do anything to encourage you, or participate in any way?"

Dawn looked up at her through her tears. Her face completely crumbling. "NO! He k-k-kept trying to get away from me! 'Coz I'm ugly--and I'm stupid--and no one wants meee-heee-heee!" She broke down, bawling and wailing, her body shook.

Buffy put a hand over her eyes and rubbed them hard, taking deep breaths. She knew that Spike couldn't have done something like that--But she needed to be absolutely certain. She had heard him yelling for Dawn to 'Stop it!' as soon as she had come in the front door.

Buffy frowned at Dawn's heaving body. She sighed and sat on the bed, putting a hand tentatively on Dawn's back. The girl deserved to have the shit beaten out of her, but Buffy never could stand to see Dawnie upset. She was practically hysterical--and very drunk. Buffy didn't want to make it any worse at the moment. But she would have a nice chat with Dawn about the attempted rape of Spike once she'd gotten a few hours of sleep.

"I-I'm so sorry, B-B-Bufffffy!" Dawn cried harder. "I'm s-so s-s-stupid!"

Dawn knew that Spike didn't want her, it crushed her.

"Shhh, no you're not. You just did a stupid thing," Buffy said quietly.

Dawn threw herself against Buffy, holding her tight and crying loudly on her shoulder. Buffy put her arms around Dawn and held her.

"It's okay, Dawnie."

"D-D-Don't hate me!" Dawn begged her. "I'm sorry! Don't hate me!"

Buffy patted her sister and said in a soft, lilting voice, "I don't hate you--You're my little sister. I couldn't hate you. It's okay. But if you ever touch him again, I'm tearing your arms off and beating you to death
with them. And I mean that."

Dawn sniffled and hugged Buffy. Due to the circumstances, she wouldn’t argue with Buffy about it right now. But she was in love with Spike--She could never stop wanting him. For now, she’d let Buffy believe that she was just sorry and would never do it again. Dawn didn’t feel like being beaten up.


Spike sat on the couch, hugging his knees to his chest. He was terrified of what Buffy would say to him. He felt...dirty, and not in a good way.

He listened to the yelling, then the pitiful wailing, then the silence. The silence scared him most of all.

The bedroom door opened then closed again. Spike's heart thudded, he swallowed and stared straight ahead with rounded eyes, afraid to look at Buffy's face. Her face would tell him what she was thinking. If she hated him--He couldn't bear it.

"Spike," Buffy said, standing at the other end of the couch.

"Yes," he whispered.

"Look at me."

He closed his eyes. "I can't."

"Look at me," Buffy repeated.

Spike opened his watery eyes and turned his head to her. Buffy looked sad, heartbreakingly sad.

"I...know that nothing I can say will suffice...nothing can explain what was going on. I'm so...so sorry, Buffy. Please don't be upset," he said nervously.

Buffy ran her hands through her hair. "Upset! I'm totally wigged out! I caught you and my little sister--"

"I tried to make her stop! I swear I did! Please--Please don't hate me for this! I couldn't bear to lose you, Buffy--Please--"

Buffy looked confused. "Hate you? I don't hate you. I love you. I don't blame you--I heard you yelling your head off for her to stop it as soon as I got in the house. And Dawn told me the whole story--What she could remember of it anyway. I know that it wasn't your fault."

Spike breathed in and closed his eyes. "I...was just trying to be kind to her--take care of her until you got home. I can't believe she...she did that. I didn't want to hurt her."

Buffy sat on the couch next to him, taking one of his shaky hands and holding it with both of hers.

"She's so drunk...she probably didn't really know what she was doing," Buffy said. "God help the little bastards who gave my sister all that booze and drove her here...If I ever catch them, they're ghosts."

Spike nodded.

"I have to call my parents, tell them she's here. What the hell do I say?"

"Say...that Dawn got it in her head to visit you on a lark. Got a friend to drive her here...somethin' like that," Spike said numbly. "She said she told them she was staying over Janice's. Maybe you can just drive her back before they realize she wasn't there..."

"Are you okay?" Buffy asked, he looked shell-shocked.

"Not really...no. I...was being raped by a little girl...by my girlfriend's little sister. I didn't think a girl could do that to a guy. I don't feel too...good right now."

"Dawnie's not so little. She's taller than me. And she has that Summers woman strength," Buffy said soothingly.

"Yeah, I noticed the strength part. I couldn't get her off of me! She just locked her..." Spike sighed heavily. "Bloody hell...that was a nightmare. Then I saw you. My life passed before my eyes."

"I guess it would. Thought I was going to kill you?" she asked, trying to smile.

"Yes...but more than that...I thought it was over. That you'd take your things and leave me." He squeezed her hand. "I couldn't deal with that...even if I did deserve it for getting into that...situation."

"She said that she's in love with you."

"I know...she said it to me too...Oh God..." Spike raked the fingers of his free hand through his hair.

"She's crushing very, very hard. I knew that--But I never thought anything like this would happen. From her drunken ramblings I gathered that she has a big case of 'Buffy Envy'. What I have, she wants. That includes you. Especially you."

"I don't think I can face her again. Not after what happened," Spike said.

"Dawn will probably be even more embarrassed than you once she sobers up. Spike...you didn't--she didn't put it--inside of her, did she?"

"No," Spike said. "Thank God she didn't do that before you made her stop. But she did..."

"What?"

"She did...rub it on herself. She...came." Spike turned his face away.

"Oh shit, Dawn," Buffy groaned, laying her head back against the couch. "I really want to kick her ass for this."

"I'm sorry, Buffy. I wish I had stopped it before it even started."

Buffy looked at him. "I know. If I thought for one second that you wanted it...I would have put out your lights. I trust you. I know you wouldn't have done that."

"Thank you for trusting me, pet. I could never hurt you like that. And I think of Dawn as a kind of little sister I never had...which makes this even more disturbing."

Buffy stroked his hand, tracing the bluish veins with the tip of her finger.

"I'm not sure what to do about this. I have to hammer it into her thick skull that I'm pissed at her and how horrible what she did to you was. Then there's the whole taking off from Sunnydale and coming all the way here thing."

"She's going to be really sick in the morning," Spike said.

"Good. I hope she gets really sick for everything she's done. But not puking on my carpet or shoes sick."
Buffy leaned against him. She fingered the rip on the side of his pants. "Did she do this?"

"Yeah."

Buffy shook her head at her sister's actions. "I'm sorry, Spike. She never would have done anything like that if she wasn't so drunk."

"I...know."

But he wasn't so sure. In his panic, he hadn't responded to everything Dawn had said while she was molesting him. Spike now remembered her saying how she masturbated to his movies, how she wanted him to be her first lover, and he remembered her saying something about how she used 'the dildo'. The
thought of Dawn using that thing upset him--it upset him a lot. But he didn't know how to tell Buffy about it. Maybe Buffy would be able to set her little sister straight and dissuade her from any future lusting for him?

Spike hoped so. It wasn't something that he ever wanted to happen again.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The next morning, Dawn was up yakking in their bathroom. She felt like shit.

When she was resting back on the bed, Buffy came in.

"Well, well, look who's awake," Buffy said tightly.

"Huh?" Dawn groaned, opening one eye.

"Do you remember what you did last night, by any chance?"

Images came back to Dawn. Spike. Yummy Spike. Almost Naked Spike. Then Buffy. Angry, yelling Buffy. She decided to play dumb.

"Um...I remember coming here. I drank a lot. I...don't remember how I got here exactly."

Buffy shook her head. "You don't recall what you did to Spike?"

"Spike?" Dawn asked. Lying convincingly is really hard when your head feels like it's going to explode.

"Yes, Spike. My boyfriend."

"N-No...what happened?"

Dawn remembered it alright. She really had been out of control, and was embarrassed about the way it all happened. Most of all she regretted that Buffy had come home when she did. If she'd been allowed to continue, she would have at least finally made love to Spike. The booze had given her the courage to do what she was dying to, but probably never would have tried if she hadn't been drinking.

"He's really freaked out, Dawn. You...attacked him."

"What?! Did...Did I hurt him!?" Dawn sat up, rubbing her upset stomach.

"No permanent damage."

"I'm...sorry. I feel terrible!" Dawn heard movement near the open door and thought that it must be Spike. Spike was a sweetie, if she played it right, he'd forgive her. She put her hands over her face and cried. "Oh
God--I'd never hurt him! I don't remember! I'm so sorrrrry!" she sobbed.

Buffy sighed. Spike looked in, hating the sound of Dawn crying. He was still angry and shocked about last night, but...if the poor girl didn't even remember, there was no use in punishing her for it. He came in.

"Dawn," he said softly.

She looked up. Tears were running down her face, she sniffled.

"Spike--I didn't mean to hurt you! Did I kick you or punch you?"

"No...it wasn't...It's not important now. I can forgive and...forget."

Buffy rolled her eyes and shook her head slightly. Spike was such a softie.

"Really?" Dawn asked hopefully.

"Yeah, sure." Spike forced a smile. "Just promise that you'll never drink again."

"Oh! I promise, Spike!" It was difficult in her headachey-nauseous state, but she jumped off the bed and ran to him, hugging him tight. "I'll never drink, ever again. Thank you for forgiving me."

"Th-That's okay, Dawn." He patted her back awkwardly, afraid to have her this close.

Buffy could see that he was starting to wig out and stepped in. "Okay, little sister. Get back in bed, rest for a little while, then I'm driving you back home."

Dawn smiled weakly and crawled back onto the bed.

"I called Janice and told her the situation. She’ll cover if Mom and Dad call," Buffy said.

"Okay," Dawn groaned.

Buffy took Spike’s hand and left the bedroom to let Dawn get some extra sleep.

"I’m glad she doesn’t remember," Spike said.

"Me too. It’s for the best that she doesn’t."

"Now...if only I could forget," he sighed.

Buffy kissed him softly. She felt guilty and responsible. It was her little sister that had gone all date rape on him.


TBC...