Chapter 3:  The Good, the Bad and the Ugly


A week after her move, Buffy walked along the Walk of Fame, grinning and excited to finally see it for herself.  She had always wanted to come here, but her parents always went to boring places for vacation.  Pennsylvania Dutch country was their idea of fun, to give you an idea.  She stopped at a few of the celebrity's names and imagined her own name joining theirs someday.

She loved movies, watching everything from old silent pictures to 'Legally Blonde', and picturing herself in the roles.  She could do it--she knew that she could.

Buffy felt her purse being ripped away from her side.  A young-looking man ran like lightening away from her with her purse clutched in his hands.

"HEY!"  Buffy ran after him.  "He stole my purse!  Help!"

The man ran past several people who didn't make a move to stop him.  They just stopped, stepped aside and looked.

"Somebody stop him!"  Buffy pursued the purse thief down the sidewalk.

It figured--there wasn't a cop in sight.  It was like the old cliché:  When you needed one, there was never one around.

The thief swerved into an alley.  Buffy turned the corner a few moments after he did.  The guy was in the process of scrambling over a fence at the end of the alley.

"Hey!" Buffy yelled, running after him.  "Give me my purse, you bastard!"

She got to him and grabbed his leg, she pulled on him.

"Let go, you stupid bitch!" the guy growled.

He kicked out, striking her in the chest.

“Oooof!” Buffy grunted and fell down on the ground.

The purse-snatcher disappeared over the fence.  His quick footfalls pounded away from the alley.  Buffy lay on her back on the ground in the filthy alley.  She held her chest and stared up at the sky, tears leaked from her eyes, both from pain and the frustration.  She’d had a hundred dollars in her purse; she’d wanted to do a little shoe shopping this afternoon.  Her one credit card that she kept for emergencies, her wallet, her I.D....Buffy thanked God that her room key was around her neck on a chain.  At least the asshole didn’t get that.

She lied there for 15-20 minutes, before finding the strength and will to move again.  Buffy brushed herself of and walked slowly out of the alley. She had things to take care of.


Buffy called the credit card company and cancelled her card, filed a police report and went back to her room to rest before work.  Her chest really hurt from where that asshole had kicked her.  She couldn’t afford to go to the hospital--it probably wasn’t serious anyway.  There was a big, purple and blue, foot-sized bruise in the center of her chest already.  She'd heard a story once of how someone died from a hard kick to the chest; the sudden impact had been enough to stop the guy's heart.  Thank god that that hadn't happened to her.

“I hope I used up all of my bad luck,” Buffy said to herself.

If she ever saw that guy again, she’d rip his head off.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


At 12 noon sharp that Friday, William called Lilah's number.  Xander sat next to him on the couch, biting his nails and wondering what was in store for them today.

Lilah's secretary put him through to her.

"William, I'm so happy you called," she said with a grin.  Lilah had been looking forward to Friday all week long.  She had some big plans for the Brit and his dark-haired friend.

"Hello, Lilah.  Xander and I have been looking forward to talking to you again as well.  Thank you again for hiring both of us.  We're very grateful."

"Hmmm, grateful, eh?"  Lilah chuckled.  "Grateful is good."

'We'll see just how grateful the two of you are later...'  Lilah's lips curled into a knowing smile.

"I'm sending the car over to pick you up. What's your address?"

"We're staying at the Limelight Motel.  It's on--"

"I know where it is," Lilah said.  "That place is a dive--I stayed there once or twice when I was new in town."

"It's--cheap.  We didn't want to waste our money," William said, feeling the need to justify their accommodations.

“You’ll have plenty of money in the very near future.  Besides getting you boys made-over, my first duty is to get you the hell out of that place and into somewhere more fitting.”

“Oh?  You want to help us find an apartment?” William asked, looking at Xander.

Xander bounced up and down, practically busting with excitement.

“No, not an apartment.  I’ll take care of it.  I couldn’t, in good conscience, let my two new favorite stars live in a place unworthy of their talent.”

“But...we haven’t even...done anything yet...”

“I’ve been in this business long enough to have good instincts about people, William.  And I’ve got a hunch about you and Xander.  Now, I’ll send the car over and we can get started.  Make sure you’re ready when the car arrives.”

“We’ll be ready.  Should we wear anything special?”

“Just your street clothes, sweets.  Jeans, t-shirt, whatever you usually wear.  I’m going to get you new clothes anyway.  The car will bring you to the salon, I’ll be waiting there.”

“Thank you, Lilah.  We’ll see you soon.”

“Goodbye, William.”

William hung up.  “The car’s being sent for us right now to take us to the salon.”

“What do you think they’ll do to us?  Give us dye-jobs, shave our heads?”

William shrugged.  “I suppose we’ll see when we get there.”

“Man, that Lilah is so fucking hot,” Xander said, getting up to finish getting ready.  “You think one of us will get to...you know...get with her?”

William blushed at the thought.  “She’s our boss.  That wouldn’t be prudent.”

“Prudent, shmu-dent.”  Xander combed his dark-brown hair back.  “But you’re right.  She can have any guy she wants. She’s just being nice to us.  I can’t get over how lucky we are.  There are people who go to hundreds of casting calls and don’t get picked.  Our first time out, and we get hired.”

William nodded, polishing his glasses.

“You know we owe it all to your mighty dick, right?  Next time you see William Junior, tell him thanks for me.”

“Yeah, I’ll do that.”  William shook his head.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


William and Xander were stunned when the car sent for them turned out to be a limousine.  Some of the other residents of the fleabag motel looked on enviously as they climbed in.

The car took them to a salon called ‘Blaine’s’.  It was a full-service place: you could get a beauty treatment, your hair styled, a massage and a new wardrobe all in one place.  It was also exceedingly expensive.

Lilah had been waiting near the front desk for them.  The boys were separated and taken to different parts of the salon for their makeovers to begin.


Several hours later, Xander sat in the reception area waiting for William and Lilah to emerge.  He couldn’t wait to see what kind of stuff William had done to him.  Xander was quite pleased with his treatment--well, except for the waxing.  How did women endure it all the time?  Xander, under Lilah’s
orders, had been given a chest, bikini area and, worst of all, an ass wax.  Man, that had hurt like a bitch!  They could’ve at least given him a bullet to bite when they did that.  It wasn’t like Xander had a hairy butt, why did Lilah think it necessary?  He hadn’t verbally questioned her judgment though, she was his boss, and a babe; whatever she wanted, he’d do.

Xander’s hair had been cut and styled, giving him a messy, yet groomed, look, the area between his eyebrows was tweezed, mud masks applied to his face, a manicure and pedicure, a full-body massage.  He was a damn good-looking dude, if he did say so himself.  Lilah had supervised his new wardrobe selection.  She must’ve dropped thousands of dollars on this salon visit.  Xander wore a pair of black leather pants and a blue, silk shirt.  A silver chain was worn around his neck.  Similar articles of clothing were in the shopping bags at his feet.  For the first time in his life, Xander Harris was confident that he looked sexy.

“Don’t laugh,” William said from behind him.

Xander turned.  His eyes got huge as he looked his friend over from head-to-toe.

“Will?” Xander asked.  “Holy shit!  Is that really you!?”

“Yes, I look silly, don’t I?”

William looked like a different person.  His hair was cut short and bleached to a white-blonde; it was slicked back with some kind of gel.  His glasses were gone; contacts took their place.  He was wearing a tight black t-shirt with a red, button up shirt overtop.  A pair of tight, revealing, black jeans hugged his lower body.  A pair of heavy, black boots were on his feet.   A long, black, leather duster coat completed his ensemble.

Xander stood and went over to his friend to inspect him more closely.

“Stop gawking at me, I feel self-conscious enough as it is,” William blushed.

“You look great, man!  Crap!  You’re going to drive the babes wild!”

“Doesn’t he look like a million bucks?” Lilah said, coming out of the room and resting her hands on William’s shoulders.

“Yeah!” Xander grinned.

“See?  I told you.”  Lilah patted William’s back.  “I think you look pretty terrific too, Xander.”

“Aww, shucks!” he said, blushing himself a little.  “I guess I cleaned up nice.”

“I’ll say!” Lilah chuckled.  “Come on, boys.  Let’s get you to your new accommodations.”

“Huh?” they asked, puzzled.

“While we were making you two more beautiful, I took the liberty of having your things taken to a little place I rented for you,” Lilah explained.

“Not to sound ungrateful, Lilah,” William said carefully, “but shouldn’t you have consulted us before--“

“Trust me.”   Lilah smiled.  “I’m going to take good care of both of you.”


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Xander, William and Lilah sat in their new, posh living room.  Lilah was seated in a chair, she leaned back crossing her shapely legs.  The boys sat on the black, leather sofa, trying not to stare at her legs--and the rest of her.  She was voluptuous, buxom, gorgeous and sexy as hell.  It was difficult not to stare and imagine what it’d be like to...do things to her.

“So, you approve of the place then?” Lilah asked with a smile.

“Yeah, it’s great,” Xander said.  “It's got a hot tub, pool, big screen TV and everything!  We’re really going to be able to afford this house?”

“Yes, you will.  I put down the money for the first few months, after that, you two should be able to afford it on your own.”

Lilah had rented them a great house in the Hollywood hills (not far from her own), with all kinds of amenities that they weren't used to.

“Lilah, how can we accept all of this from you?  The salon, the clothes and now the house...” William asked.

“Oh, don’t you worry your pretty, little heads about it.  Miss Lilah takes care of her--talent.”  The men gulped at the lewd smile on her face.  Changing the subject, she asked, “Have you boys had complete physicals recently?  We take pride in making sure all our actors are healthy and clean.”

“I...had one about...3 months ago,” William said.

“Me too,” Xander added.

“Very good.  Just to be safe, I’ll set an appointment with the doctor for both of you.  You know that we don’t use condoms in our films?”

“Really?  Isn’t that--unwise?”  William asked with concern.

“We take precautions.  We sometimes do use condoms for anal sex scenes, those can be messy at times, but besides that, they aren’t used.  We make sure all our actors are disease free, and all the women are on heavy-duty birth control.  We haven’t had any incidents of disease or pregnancy yet.”

“Oh, okay, that’s--good,”  Xander said.

“It’s just not as sexy with condoms,” Lilah explained, “a man fucking a woman bareback is a beautiful thing.”

They gulped.

“Have you boys seen any of the adult films I’ve done?”

“Yeah--you were great.  I must’ve watched ‘Madame O’ a dozen times!” Xander said, getting a little worked up at the remembrance of Lilah‘s fantastic body.

“Have you seen my stuff, William?”

William blushed hotly; he'd seen her 'stuff' alright!  “Yes...I liked ‘Hot for Teacher’ the best.”

“That was a good one!” Lilah tittered.  "The whole forbidden student/teacher relationship thing.  Xander, how many people have you had sex with?  Be honest.”

Xander blinked.  “Uh--two...”

“How about you?” she asked William.

“Ummm--just one...” he said, discomfited by having to admit it.  What kind of porn actor only had one notch on his bedpost?  He barely even had a bedpost...

Lilah didn’t seem to be fazed by their admissions.  “Have either of you been with another man?”  She giggled at the matching shocked and scandalized expressions on their faces.

“NO!” they both said at the same time.

“Alright.  I take it that neither of you would consider doing man-on-man movies?”

The both shook their heads ‘no’ vigorously.

That’s okay--kind of a shame though.  I’m into watching two hot, young studs getting it on.”  They swallowed audibly.  Lilah smirked.  “How about the two of you with one woman at the same time?  You wouldn’t have to fuck each other...”  She laughed as their mouths opened and closed; they were so
adorable.  “It is too bad that you don’t want to do gay or bi films--you could get a LOT of work.  Those kinds of movies are hot and getting hotter all the time.”

“I--think I speak for both of us when I say, we wouldn’t be--interested--in something--like that...” William said, his blush getting darker all the time.

Xander nodded in agreement.  “Umm--how much will we get paid per movie?”

“That depends.  If you’re starring, you can get a few thousand a pop.  For the first movie I want to put you boys in you’ll get paid $300 each.  But it also depends on what sort of sex acts you do in the films.  The raunchier it is, the more money you get.”

“$300 sounds pretty good,” Xander said.

“Are you familiar with our pay-cable channel?” she asked.

“You mean ‘The New Horizons Channel’?” Xander asked.  Lilah nodded.  “I’ve heard of it, but seeing as how I lived with my parents until I came here...I don’t think mom would’ve liked paying for wank material for me.”

They laughed.

“Well, I’d like to introduce you two to the television audience, see what kind of response we get.”

“What’s the film you want to put us in?” Xander asked excitedly.

“It’s called ‘Head Cheerleaders’.  You will be playing two of the many football players in the gangbang scene.”

“I’m a bit--too small to be playing a footballer, aren’t I?  They're usually burly types,” William asked.

“No, wide receivers and tight-ends are usually more compact,” Lilah said.  “Believe me honey, the people who’ll be watching the movie won’t be nitpicking about who really looks like a football player or a cheerleader.”

Xander leaned forward.  “When do we start filming?”

“In a few days.  But before that, I’ll need to see if you’re up to our standards...” Lilah stood up and crossed the room, attracting their attention to the switching of her curvy hips.  “Xander, you’re first.  Come with me.”

“Huh?  Where we goin'?”

“I want to have sex with you, see if you have ‘the right stuff’.”  She grinned and licked her lips slowly.

“O-Oh...” Xander looked at William.

They gulped.  Xander stood up sluggishly.

“Don’t dawdle,” Lilah giggled.  “Come along...” She crooked her finger at him and walked into William’s bedroom, undoing the buttons on her blouse.

Xander whispered in a near panic, “Shit!  I--I didn’t know she’d want to--“  He took some deep breaths.  “Okay...I can do this...she’s the hottest woman I’ve ever seen.  I should feel privileged...not scared to death...”

Xander walked to William’s bedroom door and went inside.

William sat, stock-still on the couch in silence, twisting his hands nervously on his lap.  After a few minutes, the sounds of low moaning drifted out into the living room.  He shifted in his seat.

'I’d better get used to this sort of thing quickly if I want to really make a go of this...’

William wished they’d closed the door at least, he could hear them very, very well.  And why were they using his bedroom?  Right now, at this moment, Xander and Lilah were screwing on his bed...The moaning and heavy breathing went on for 15 whole minutes.  During that time, William became more and more aroused.  He couldn’t help picturing what they were doing to accompany the sounds.

There was a loud, “Oh God!  Uhhhhggaa!” from Xander, signaling his arrival.

Xander came out of the bedroom 5 minutes later with the top button of his leather pants undone, his hair was all messed up, a silly, drunken smile was on his face.

“She says it’s your turn,” Xander said.  “Go on in.”

The smiling brunette practically floated across the room to sit heavily on the couch.  “She’s--Wow--Wow!”

“What should--“ William began.

“Oh, Willl-iummmm!” Lilah called.  “You’re up, big boy!”

“Go ahead, man.  Fan-fucking-tastic...”  Xander laid his head back and closed his eyes.

William got up and went to the open bedroom door.  Unfortunately, the erection he’d had from listening to them had deflated; performance anxiety took care of that.

Lilah was lying naked on his bed.  Her right leg was bent at the knee and she was smoking a cigarette.  Her body was more spectacular than he remembered it being in the films.  Her breasts were large with dark areolas, her bullet-like nipples pointed ahead of her.  Her skin looked so soft and smooth; she had so many delicious curves that a man could get dizzy following them.

“Don’t be shy.  Come all the way in, it is your bedroom, after all...Nothing like a post-coital smoke.”  She took a drag and blew it out slowly.  “Do you smoke after sex?”

William laughed anxiously, “I don’t know.  I never looked.”  He began to close the door.

“Leave it open,” Lilah said.  “You’re adorable, and so sexy...”  She made a kissy face at him.  “I could eat you up.  I think I'll do just that.  Get those clothes off, cutie.”

William walked to the bed and took off his red shirt, then his t-shirt.  Lilah’s eyes sparked as they traveled over his naked torso.

“Now the pants,” she said with anticipation.  “Don’t make me rip them off.”

William removed his boots and then his jeans.  “I--I’d rather wear underwear, Lilah.  It’s strange not wearing any...”

Lilah eyed his limp, but still magnificent cock hungrily and stubbed out her cigarette in an ashtray on top of the nightstand.  “No underwear is sexier.  That way, you’re always ready for whatever comes up.”  She sat up.  “Come to me.”  She put her arms out and smiled.

William moved to stand beside the bed.  Lilah took his member in her hands and stroked it.  He hissed slightly.

“Don’t you like me, William?”  She pouted.  “I don’t make you horny?”

“No--you’re beautiful and sexy and exciting...I’m sorry--I’m just so nervous...”  William’s face was crimson again.

“Oh, don’t be nervous, lover.  Let me help you relax.  Lay down.”

Lilah moved over to give him room to get on the bed.  He lay down on his back.  She was on him instantly, kissing and rubbing his taut, young chest.  Her hand wrapped around his thick shaft.  She licked a line down from his stomach.  William gasped when her mouth surrounded the head of his cock.  Lilah moaned, licking up, down, and all around.

“In porn, we usually do a money-shot to show off the cumming.  You have to let it be known when you’re going to cum.  The director will want to have a camera ready to capture it,” Lilah said between licks and sucks.

William groaned, “O-Okay...”

She couldn’t resist the urge to move up to those full, soft lips of his for a moment.

“Kissing isn’t done in every film, but I want to see how you are at that too.”

She licked at his lips.  William opened his mouth slightly, his tongue slowly pushed past his lips to touch hers.  Lilah moaned and sucked on his tongue.  She covered his mouth with hers and soul kissed him, not leaving an inch of his mouth unexplored; rubbing her hard nipples against his chest and his hardening cock with her hand.


Out in the living room, Xander was still trying to recover from his encounter with the gorgeous Porn Queen, when the sounds of pleasure began.  He grinned.  He knew that his buddy was going to have a real good time.  William deserved it too--the poor guy hadn’t been on a date for a year.  And he’d been under a lot of stress because of his mother’s illness.

Xander listened as the sounds became progressively louder and intense over the next 15-20 minutes; getting a solid hard-on again.

The headboard of William’s bed banged against the wall repeatedly.

Lilah screamed, “Oh!  OH YES!  FUCK ME HARDER, WILLIAM!  OH--OH--AHHHHH!”

‘Go ahead with your bad self, Will!’ Xander thought, laughing lightly.


Back in the bedroom, things were reaching fever pitch.

William fucked into her as she’d requested--hard.  He was so close now.  Lilah was cumming like crazy, thrashing and yelling under him.  Her pussy spasmed, squeezing his cock tightly.  He rammed into her with increasing speed and strength.

Lilah had a Cheshire cat grin on her face.  She loved getting fucked with a huge cock; it was a bonus that the owner of that cock happened to be a hot, 19-year-old Englishman.  They had so much energy and zeal at his age.

“Unnnnhh!  L-Lilah!  Going to cum!”

“Do the money-shot, baby!  Pull out.”

William went up on his knees and leaned back on his haunches.  His pulsing cock swayed, his hips twitched, thrusting into the air in front of him.  Lilah sat up, staring at it intently.

“Pump it, William.  Cum for me.”

He grabbed his cock with both hands and jacked it.  She cupped his balls in her hands while he jerked himself.  Lilah leaned forward, enfolding her fingers around him, just under the helmet.  Her tongue flickered over the head, and then she wiggled the tip of it into his slit.

“Ahhnnaa!” William grunted and started cumming.

Lilah let the first few wads splash on her lips.  She swiftly licked it up and placed her mouth over the erupting head, taking in and swallowing down his jiz eagerly.

William’s hips thrust back and forth, his hands jerked his pulsating cock until he’d unloaded everything he had.  Lilah had taken as much as she could down her throat, but there was just too much.  Her lips and chin dripped with his thick goo.

“That was yummy!” she smacked her lips and licked his cock clean.  “You can really cum like a pro, baby!”

William was panting, looking like he was going to fall over backwards.  Lilah sucked up all the spunk from his cock and balls then from her face and hands.

“You boys are simply delectable!  Xander,” she called, “come in here.”

“What?” William’s sleepy eyes shot wide open.  “But he’ll see--“

Lilah continued stroking his cock.  “Honey, he’s going to see you naked a lot in the future.  You may as well get used to it now.”

Xander appeared in the doorway.  “Hey--uh--everything come out alright?” he joked nervously.  He was as hard as a fucking rock from listening to them go at it.

Lilah laughed and gave the head of William’s cock another soft lick.  “There’s one more thing that I have to check--to see if you're Horizons Entertainment material."

“What’s that?” Xander watched her slippery tongue brushing over his friend’s cockhead.  He unconsciously licked his lips.

“I want to see how you boys do at double-teaming a woman--namely me.”

“We--don’t have to touch each other, right?” William asked timidly.

“Not if you don’t want to.  I wouldn’t object if you change your minds...”

“We won’t!” they said in unison.

She laughed again.  “So cute!  Okay, there’s lots of ways we can do this.  How about--Xander, you fuck me from behind while I enjoy some more of William’s big, purple-headed beauty.”

“’kay...”  Xander took his pants off.

Lilah pushed William to lie fully on his back and set up camp at his crotch--she wasn't done with his delicious manmeat quite yet.  She took his monster in her hands and stroked it, the juices covering it from her pussy providing more than adequate lubrication.  Her lips and tongue slid up and down the lengthy shaft. She waved her ass in invitation to Xander.

Xander got on the bed behind her and went into position.  He slid easily into her wet and stretched out pussy.

“Mmmm!”  Lilah moaned, nibbling on William‘s knob.  “Yeah, fuck me, baby.”

Xander started pumping slowly into her.  Lilah's pussy lips were stretched wide from William's large organ. Luckily for Xander, while William's schlong was more than a few inches longer, they were about the same width.  If Xander's girth were any less, it would have been like tossing a hotdog up Broadway.

Lilah’s sucking and licking intensified when she felt William growing by leaps and bounds in her hands, his cockhead swelled in her mouth and against her tongue.  She giggled like a school girl, knowing he could get so stiff this fast after cumming so hard.  Yes indeed, Lilah had struck gold with this one.  She really loved her job and all of the perks that came with it.  Like trying out any new fine meat that caught her fancy.  Xander and William were a package deal; she was more than happy to unwrap and take full advantage of that package.

Lilah licked up the pre-cum leaking from the head of William’s cock.  She couldn’t wait to make him blast off like he had before.  Porn audiences loved a good, powerful cum shot--and Lord--could this boy deliver!  William was going to make her a lot of money--not to mention very, very sore.  She planned on fucking him every chance she got.  And Xander was quite yummy as well:  his boyish good looks and sweet smile were a goldmine, and his cock was very nice too; 7 inches was just perfect. He looked and felt about the same girth as his even more well-endowed friend.  With a few hours a week in the gym to work on his muscles, Xander would be a real stud muffin to rival any in the industry.

“In adult movies,” Lilah carried on a conversation whilst sucking and getting fucked, “switching positions and partners is encouraged.  People like to see variety.  Showing passion and lust is of the utmost
importance--make the audience believe you want the other person more than you’ve ever wanted someone before.  Whether it‘s a soft and sensual scene or hard fucking, make them believe it.”

She paused to slide her mouth around and down William’s shaft. She could only take a few inches at first.  William and Xander were moaning in pleasure.  Lilah slid her mouth back off his rigid tool and moved her hips in time with Xander’s vigorous thrusts.

“Let’s change positions,” she said, kissing William’s prick then letting it bounce onto his stomach.  “Xander, back off a minute, sweetie.”

Xander pulled out of her reluctantly.  Lilah crawled on top of William to straddle his hips.

“I want you to fuck my pussy,” she said, hovering over the glassy-eyed Brit.   She looked over her shoulder, shooting Xander a coy smile.  “After William and I get a rhythm going, I want you to fuck my ass.”  Xander’s eyes widened briefly before glazing over with lust again.  “There’s lube on the nightstand there.”  She gestured with a tilt of her head.

Xander retrieved the lube with shaky fingers.

“Have you ever butt-fucked anyone, Xander?” Lilah asked, taking William’s cock in her hands and lowering herself onto him.

“Uh--once...she didn’t like it.”

“Well, I DO!” she laughed.  “Make--Uhhhh!--sure you lube up a finger and fuck me with it first, prepare me for that gorgeous prick of yours.”

After a few minutes, Lilah had William’s member deep inside her snatch and was slowly fucking herself on him.  William’s hands slid up and down her sides, stopping to fondle her swaying tits.

Xander, sensing now was as good a time as any, slid his lubed up index finger into her ass and gently moved it around.

“Oooh--yes, good!” Lilah moaned.  “Work it around, baby.”

Xander fucked her ass with his finger for a few minutes then stuck a second finger in, stretching her further.

“Now, Xander--put one of those condoms on, lube your cock and stick it on in.”

He did as she asked; he fumbled with the condom packet for a moment before being able to tear it open.  He rolled it on, lubed his stiff prick, then slid it slowly into her ass.  Never in their wildest dreams did either one of the young men think they’d be fucking the same woman at the same time.  For one thing, they never thought they’d find a woman who was willing to take them in both entrances at once.  Those kinds of women didn’t exactly grow on trees.  As best friends, they had shared just about everything--but this was something completely different than anything else they‘d ever shared.  It was the most erotic and exciting thing they’d ever experienced.

“Ohhhh--Oh yeah!” Lilah gasped quietly, while Xander and William pumped her holes.  “This--Ahhhh!-- Oh fuck--this position is called a Cowgirl Double Penetra-tration.  One of my personal favorites.  Nothing--better than getting fucked by two hot, young studs at the same time.  Fuck me harder, Xander!”

Xander pumped harder.  Both men were in 7th Heaven.  Lilah was the most beautiful woman they’d ever seen--her body looked (and felt) incredible.  Their cocks rubbed against each other’s through the thin membrane separating them inside the lusty brunette‘s heated depths.  That, too, was something they never thought they’d feel; much less enjoy.  But it was amazingly hot.

Lilah bent further over William, dangling her full tits in his face.  He raised his head up and latched onto a stiff nipple with his mouth, sucking on it fiercely.

“Ohhhhh!  Uhhhhh!” Lilah grunted, letting the men thrust in and out of her for a few more minutes uninterrupted.  “Holy shit, that feels good!  Alright--let’s switch positions again.”

Xander pulled out, and Lilah raised herself off of William’s cock.

“This is pretty much the same way we started, but I love getting nailed from behind while I suck on a nice, stiff dick.  Xander, get rid of the condom and fuck my pussy doggie style.”  She got on her hands and knees on the large bed.   “When you feel like you’re going to cum, pull out and cum on my ass.”

Xander groaned, almost shooting at her words.  He disposed of the used condom.  William still laid on his back, looking at Lilah expectantly, anxious to hear where she wanted him.

“You, kneel in front of me.  I’ll suck your cock while he fucks me.  I want to make you cum again.   Like a fucking cannon...”  Lilah smiled.  “It’ll look absolutely fabulous on film.”

The men got into their respective positions, then the fun started again.  Xander plowed into her pussy from behind while William’s cock was gobbled at the other end by her hungry mouth.  William’s hands tangled in Lilah’s hair, his hips moving ever so slightly back and forth.  Lilah moaned and made
exclamations of pleasure around his hard shaft.  Xander fucked her harder, getting closer to exploding with every thrust.

They fucked like that for a few minutes before holding back was no longer an option.  Xander fucked harder and faster, slapping her ass with his balls.  Lilah’s sucking intensified, and she groaned loudly as she came.  Her pussy fluttered around Xander‘s pistoning penis.

“Annhhh!  Shit!  I’m going to cum!” Xander announced.  He thrust in a few more times before pulling out and jerking himself frantically.  “Ahhhh!  Ohhh--Oh fuck!” Xander moaned, shooting a not inconsiderable load on her ass cheeks.

The gooey liquid dripped down and into her crack.  He rubbed it into her skin and slid his fingers along and into her slit.  Lilah hummed her appreciation and rubbed her snatch against Xander's fingers.

“Lilah!” William shouted.  “Oh--Cumming!  Unnnghh!”  He clenched his teeth and fisted his hands in her hair.

Lilah swallowed the first few volleys of cum that erupted, then took her mouth off of him.  She pumped his dick and fondled his balls.  His thick spunk shot out hitting her in the face with loud splats, she closed her eyes and opened her smiling mouth--thoroughly enjoying the copious cum bath.  He kept squirting for at least 30 seconds before running dry.

“Mmmmm--that was great,” Lilah sighed in contentment, licking the cum off from around her mouth then going back to his cock to suck and lick it clean.

"Did we pass?" Xander asked, leaning against the headboard.  "Are we Horizons Entertainment material?"

“You two did just fine...more than fine.”

The teenagers were reeling from the intense threesome; their eyes were hooded and sleepy, their bodies well satisfied for the moment.

Lilah giggled when she saw the goofy looks on their faces.  “You aren’t thinking of going to sleep, I hope?  Mama needs a shower, boys, and you get to help.”  She got off the bed, their cum dripped down her face, ass and the backs of her thighs.  She crooked a finger at them, “Come along...”

They watched her ass as she sashayed into the bathroom then looked at each other.

“Wow...” they both said in awe.


Some time later...

“You--filmed us having sex?  Why didn’t you tell us?” William asked, standing next to the video camera that Lilah had revealed to them.  It had been concealed in the closet.

“You didn’t ask.”  Lilah ran her hairbrush through her wet, raven tresses.

“Well, I don’t generally assume I’m being filmed having sex--“

“Get used to it, handsome.”  She grinned.  “I wanted you two to act naturally.  So I kept that info to myself.  Another thing--your name.  William’s a sweet name, but I see you more as a bad boy.”

Xander busted out laughing.  “Him?  A bad boy?  Oh, man!  That’s hysterical!”

“Shut up, wanker.”  William frowned, shoving lightly at Xander's arm.

The men moved over to the bed and sat down on the edge.

“Maybe the old William was a wholesome lad, but the William who fucked me in that bed and the shower while his friend joined in the fun is a bad boy.  That’s the image I want to cultivate for you--“ Lilah looked thoughtful for a moment, then said, “--Spike.”

“Pardon me?” William asked.

“Spike.  That’s your name now.  Spike Crane, super stud.”  Lilah smiled.  “It--suits--you,” she said, looking pointedly at his bath towel-covered groin with a lascivious grin.

“I don’t know--Spike?  What kind of name is that?”  William ran a hand through his newly shorn, platinum hair.

“It’s a great porn name,” Xander said.  “I want one, too!  What’s my new name?!” he asked excitedly.

She giggled.  “Unless you’d like to change your name, I think Xander’s a very strong and unique one.  You want to think of a new last name?”

“Maybe...Harris is kinda...blah...and played out.  It's taken me as far as its gonna.  Also, Grammy Harris would have a stroke if she got wind of what I was doing.  A new last name would be of the good.  Oooh!  If I change my whole name, how 'bout Heywood Jablome, or Buck Naked?  Hehehe!”

"Keep thinking," William, who would henceforth be known as Spike, joked with a smirk.

"Spike," Lilah smiled, "are you familiar with the actor Ripper Giles' work?" she asked, referring to a very popular porn star from the late 70's and early 80's.

"Yes--I believe I saw one of his movies..."

"Oh yeah!  I remember that guy.  He was totally cool--all badass and shit.  We saw his film 'Club Gangbang' a few years ago.  Wonderful title, by the way.  Very direct and to the point," Xander commented.

Lilah put down her brush and moved over to the bed, sitting on the bed in between Spike and Xander.  "That's who I want you to base yourself on.  The attitude, style, the working-class accent...I want you to become not a copy of Ripper, but an even better, sexier version."

"How do I do that?  I don't know how to be sexy."

"I'll help you."  She stroked her fingers through his wet hair, her other hand squeezed Xander's thigh.  "I'm going to give you a bunch of Ripper's movies on DVD.  I want you to watch them and take notes.  Can you give me a smirk?"

"Huh?" Spike asked.

"A smirk or a sneer.  Try one for me.  Think Elvis or Billy Idol," she said.

"Okay..."  Spike tried an Elvis-like sneer.

Xander giggled.  Lilah elbowed Xander and smiled.

"That's good.  Work on it.  You can practice in the mirror.  I also want you to use your tongue a lot.  You know, curl it behind your teeth, press it to the roof of your mouth, move it around in there."

"I'll...try," Spike said.

"Good, I know you can do it.  I'll get those DVD's for you in the morning.  I'm going to make both of you very rich and very famous.  You--want to watch the tape we made?"  Lilah arched an eyebrow, a slanted smile on her face.

They agreed that that sounded like a great way to spend the evening.