Chapter 26: And The Winner Is...


They put on some fancy duds and went to the Adult Entertainment Awards. Spike, Buffy, Xander, Cordelia, Willow, Tara and Faith shared a table in the ballroom.

"Pretty extravagant for a porn awards show," Spike commented, looking around.

It was being filmed for Pay-Per-View television. The many tables set up on the floor were covered with white linen tablecloths. Huge flowery centerpieces graced the middle of the tables. Velvet draperies covered the walls, crystal chandeliers hung from the ceiling.

"Don't know why they try to class us up," Faith groused. "I'm fine with being a cumslut. I ain't Nicole fucking Kidman."

"Aw, poor Faith," Willow pouted. "After the ceremony, we'll find you a nice patch of mud to roll around in."

"Eat me." Faith flipped her off.

"I like all of this." Buffy smiled. "Makes me feel like I'm at the Oscars."

"I think it's pretty nifty too," Xander agreed, holding Cordy's hand.

"You guys ready to present tonight?" Tara asked Buffy and Spike, she sipped a glass of champagne.

As two of the hottest newcomers to the porn scene, the producers of the event asked them to present an award together.

"I’m nervous, but it’ll be fun," Buffy said.

"Yeah, I’ve never done anything like this before. Hope I don’t choke," Spike laughed.

"You’ll be fine, baby." Buffy kissed him.

Giles and Anya approached. Giles put a hand on Spike's shoulder and squeezed it gently. Spike smiled up at his mentor.

"This is quite posh, isn't it?" Giles asked.

"Yeah, we were just talkin' about that," Spike said.

"Hi!" a buxom, long-haired brunette walked over to them. She was 5’8", leggy and good-looking. But her most prominent feature were her giant E-cup breasts. "I’m Holly. I work for Synergy Studios."

They all said hello.

Holly’s eyes went from Spike to Xander and back. She grinned at Giles, making Anya hold his hand a little tighter. Anya could see how her boyfriend's eyes were drawn to the other woman's chest. Not that she blamed him--the things were huge! Anya herself had a hard time dragging her eyes upward.

"Wow, Ripper Giles!" Holly gushed. "I've wanted to meet you for so long!" She jiggled.

"Oh, thank you. How do you do...erm...Holly." Giles shook her hand, making her breasts jiggle more.

"I'm great! I'm always up for a party. I wanted to meet you two for a while now too," she said to Spike and Xander. "I’d love to do a movie with you guys sometime," she said, grinning at the men.

"That’d be nice, Holly. Who knows? Maybe we will someday." Spike smirked. He was a little shocked at the size of her tits. It really was a bit much.

Buffy and Cordy brushed against their boyfriends, sending mental warnings to the too-busty brunette. Holly ignored their attempts at showing her that the guys were not available. She reached into her small purse and took out two cards, giving one to each of them.

"Give me a call sometime. Maybe we can work something out. Your bosses have been wanting to do more inter-studio movies. We might get the chance to work together real soon," Holly said brightly.

"Great, luv. Our people will call your people." Spike smiled charmingly.

"Yeah..." Xander was hypnotized by the giant boobs. "Cool...looking forward to it."

Cordy pinched his inner thigh.

"Ouch!" He jumped and pouted at his girlfriend.

"Fantastic! See you guys later, it looks like things are about to start. Good luck!" Holly literally bounced away.

They wished her luck as well.

"Slut," Cordy growled.

Faith laughed. "Hey, Holly is lookin’ out for Holly. I can’t blame her for wanting to do a movie with these two hot, hung studs."

"Hmph!" Buffy moved her chair closer to Spike's. "Holy crap--Her boobs were--"

The lights dimmed, signaling the beginning of the ceremony.

They turned in their seats toward the stage, waiting for the awards to be announced.


A few awards were presented. Faith won for ‘Favorite Cumslut’, that was the one she’d been hoping for. Willow and Tara won for ‘Best Female/Female Sex Scene’. Riley and Robin won for ‘Best Male/Male Sex Scene‘. So far, Horizons was raking in the awards.

The Mayor motioned to Buffy and Spike from the wings.

"Looks like we’re on." Buffy stood up, smoothing down her white dress.

Spike took her hand, they walked backstage to get ready.

The announcer in the booth introduced them.

"And now, two of the hottest, young stars in adult films today--Buffy Winters and Spike!"

(Applause)

They walked out with big, movie star smiles.

Buffy was wearing a floor-length, filmy, white dress with a high waist. Her back and shoulders were bare, the dress tied around the back of her neck. She only showed a hint of cleavage, opting for more sexy than trashy--unlike some of her fellow actresses. She wore her hair long and loose. It was done in a Rita Hayworth-like style; the ends softly curled in towards her face.

Spike was wearing a raven-black tuxedo jacket with matching slacks. A silk shirt, a slightly lighter shade of black, had the first two buttons undone. His hair was gelled back.

They looked beautiful and happy as they approached the podium. There were whistles and hooting from the crowd. Porn stars tended to be a bit more gregarious than normal awards show crowds.

Spike spoke first, "Thank you. We're presenting the award for 'Best Group Scene'. Buffy, do you know the best thing about these awards?"

Buffy pretended to have trouble reading from the monitor. She replied in a halting monotone, "No. Spike. What is the--best thing about these--awards?"

"That we don't have that forced, supposedly witty banter between the presenters."

"Yes, Spike. You are correct. Is there anything more irritating than two pretty, vacuous blondes exchanging puns and innuendo, when all you want is for them to get on with it?"

"No, Buffy. I don't think there is. In fact--"

(Groans and laughter from the audience)

"Alright, alright. You obviously don't appreciate witty banter in it's highest form," Buffy giggled. "Let's get on with it then. The nominees for 'Best Group Scene' are: 'Field of Creams'. Holly McNab, John Powers, Blue, Leslie Des Champs and Brenda Barr."

(Applause, whistles)

Spike took up the next movie, "Traffic Cop 4. Ben Saber, Denise Love, Jennifer Hanson and Danielle Wang."

(Applause)

Buffy smiled wide, "Buffy the Vampire Layer." There were loud cheers and whistles from the Horizons section of the room. Buffy laughed. "Ripper Giles, Anya Jenkins, Xander Biggs, Willow and Tara McClay."

Spike grinned at his co-workers. "Cum Camping." More cheers. "That dashing bloke, Spike, Buffy Winters, Xander Biggs and Cordelia Chase. Pet, you want to do the honors?" Spike asked giving her the envelope.

Buffy took the envelope and ripped it open. "And the winner goes to...Oh my God! 'Cum Camping'!"

Spike laughed and hugged her. Xander and Cordy joined them up on stage.

"I swear that's what it says!" Buffy joked, showing the card naming them as the winners to the room.

They gave each other kisses and hugs. Xander and Spike were careful not to kiss as deeply as they wanted to--as far as most other people knew, they were totally straight. Maybe sometime in the future they could publicly embrace their bisexuality, but for now they were content to keep it a secret.

Buffy held the golden award in her hands. "I want to thank the critics who voted on these awards. I know I speak for the four of us when I say how thrilled I am to win this. Thank you Mr. Wilkins, and Lilah Morgan, wherever you are! I owe you two the most for giving me a chance. Thanks!"

Buffy stepped aside to let Cordy have her turn. "Thank you for this award! This was my first movie at my new studio and I really threw myself into the part." The audience and her co-stars laughed. "What? I did! It was easy to do with amazing actors like Buffy, Spike and Xander behind...under, and on top of me." Cordy smiled when she received more laughs. "Thank you."

Spike slid his arms around Buffy and kissed her shoulder. She smiled at him.

Xander took the award and held it aloft. "Wooooooo! This is so cool! I never won anything in my life, so this is really special! This is my first year doing adult movies. But it's been a dream since I was about 15."
There were chuckles and sounds of agreement from the crowd. "Thank you!"

Xander gave the award a kiss and passed it to Spike.

Spike stepped up to the microphone. "I'm happy that the four of us got the job done right. I love working with all of my co-stars, but it's always extra special to work with these three particular performers."

Xander punched him on the shoulder. "Aw! Right back at ya, ya big galoot!"

Spike laughed. "Thanks to the critics for this award. Thanks also to Lilah Morgan who discovered Buffy, Xander and myself. And more thanks to Richard Wilkins for helping our careers to flourish. Thank you all."

(Applause and whooping)

They went off-stage and hugged again, jumping up and down.


By the end of the night, each of them had at least one more award.

Buffy and Spike won the 'Newcummers of the Year', female and male, respectively. They also won for 'Best Male-Female Sex Scene' for BtVL.

Spike won: 'Best Single Performance, Actor' for his role as the vampire in 'BtVL', Male Performer of the Year, Super Stud of the Year and 'Best Cum Shot' for 'Summer Heat'.

Buffy won: 'Best Single Performance, Actress' for 'BtVL', Female Performer of the Year.

Cordelia won for: 'Unsung Siren', and 'Best BDSM Scene' for a role in a movie from her old studio called, 'Lick My Boot'.

Xander won for: 'Unsung Swordsman' and 'Boy Next Door'.

The film, 'Buffy the Vampire Layer' won for 'Movie of the Year' and 'DVD of the Year'.

There was much to celebrate.


They piled back in the limo, heading to 'The Magic Fetish' club for the afterparty.

"We won! Yay!" Buffy laughed. "I can't believe all the awards we won!"

"We so fucking rule!" Xander hooted, exchanging high-fives with Cordy.

Spike popped open a bottle of champagne and poured them each a brimming glass.

"To us," he said, raising his glass in a toast, "the best damn porn actors in the bloody world!"

They laughed and clinked glasses, drinking down their first glass quickly.

"Hey," Xander said leaning across the center towards Spike. "I wanted to give you a big, sloppy kiss but couldn't. Give Big Poppa a smooch."

"Okay, on the condition that you don't call yourself 'Big Poppa' ever again."

"Agreed." Xander smiled crookedly.

Spike chuckled and met Xander's lips in the middle. They kissed each other hard. Buffy and Cordy started getting flushed and hot, going from mildly horny to super-duper horny in a matter of seconds. Spike leaned back and poured them more drinks.

Buffy laid her hand on his thigh, gently rubbing and scratching. Spike looked at her and was pleased to see the impish grin on her face. That grin could only mean one thing: Shagging.

Xander and Cordy were a little ahead of them. Cordy had climbed up onto Xander's lap and was currently kissing the stuffing out of him.

Buffy and Spike grinned and turned to each other. Spike lifted her onto his lap. Buffy kissed him lightly, tasting the champagne on his lips. She parted his lips with her tongue, dipping inside to taste his tongue. Why did everything taste so much better licked or sucked off of him? It was a wonderful, delicious mystery that Buffy planned on investigating thoroughly.

Cordy moaned as Xander kissed down the front of her throat. "I didn't like that Holly coming on to you like that. She's a slut."

"Hmm? Oh, Cordy, you can't be jealous?" Xander said.

"You don't like tits that big, do you?" she asked, leadingly.

"Of course not." Xander returned to her neck, licking and kissing. "Hootie McBoob ain't got nothin' on my Cordy Bear."

Cordy giggled and messed up his hair. Xander moved her dress to the side to expose her breasts.

"You have the most perfect tits since the creation of tits. Love 'em," Xander latched onto a dark nipple with his lips.

"You didn't like that girl's boobs, did you, Spike?" Buffy asked slyly.

"Nope. I don't mind large breasts, but when one of them is bigger than my entire head...little scary," he responded, biting her neck.

"Mmm, good answer." Buffy turned his face to kiss him.

"Hate to mess up this pretty dress of yours, pet," Spike said.

Buffy undid his belt and unzipped him. "I don't mind. 'Sides, I want to mess you up. You looked too fancy."

Spike chuckled and caressed the sides of her face in his hand. "My beautiful, naughty girl."

"That's me," Buffy said, giving him a wink.

Spike brought her back to his lips, slipping his tongue into her mouth. Buffy sucked on it and took his dick out. She was virtually an expert multi-tasker after months of diligent practice. She continued kissing him, stroked his cock and unbuttoned his shirt. Spike hummed his appreciation for her skills.

Xander had Cordelia's dress off, she was straddling him. His hands were splayed on her bare back, he bent her backwards slightly to suck on her tits.

"Ohhhh--Ohhh Xander!" Cordy panted and gyrated her pussy against him.

"Are we like...the horniest people on the planet, or what?" Buffy asked.

"Mmm-hmm, I do believe we are, pet." Spike carefully removed her dress and set it aside in a safe place. He ran his hands up her thighs to her waist, slipping his thumbs under the band of her white thong. "So sexy," he purred.

Buffy pushed his shirt open and thumbed his nipples.

"Feel like gettin' wet, Buffy?" he asked, his tongue poked out to touch his upper lip.

"Yes. I'm already fairly soaked, as you can tell." Buffy took his hand and placed it on her pussy.

Spike rubbed her through her thong, moisture seeped through onto his fingers. Buffy groaned rubbing back at his hand.

"Yeah, you are wet. But I had another kind of wet in mind," Spike said, taking the bottle of champagne.

He held her around the waist with one arm, and tilted her body backwards. Buffy put her hands on his thighs behind her to support herself. Spike poured out a stream of champagne onto her naked torso, starting just below her neck. Buffy squealed and giggled.

"Cold!" she said.

Spike smirked, put the bottle aside and started kissing and licking the alcohol off of her. He mouthed her breasts, taking most of a mound into his mouth.

"Oh Spike!" Buffy whispered.

"Hey, that looks like fun!" Xander said from the other seat. "Gimme that bottle."

"It's delicious, mate. I'm sure it'll taste just as good on Cordy." Spike passed the bottle to Xander then went back to sucking the liquid off of Buffy.

Xander got on his knees on the floor in front of Cordy. She giggled and slouched down, spreading her legs wide open. Xander poured some champagne on her tits, then a little on her stomach. She jerked when the cold liquid made contact with her skin. It ran down her stomach, into her bellybutton and down to her shaved pussy. Xander put the bottle down and started on her breasts.

Spike slid Buffy off his lap and shed his clothes. He mirrored Xander's position on the floor of the limo. Buffy eagerly spread open for him, letting him spill champagne on her pussy, then panting and yelling as he drank it up.

Buffy and Cordy smiled at each other over the guys' heads. Cordy ran her tongue over her top teeth and played with her tits while looking at Buffy. Buffy did the same.

The boys continued licking up the champagne from their girlfriends' toned bodies for several minutes. The girls were moaning and pinching their nipples. Cordelia's tits were big enough that she was able to lift them to her mouth to suck on her own nipples.

"Oh fuck, that's hot, Cordy," Xander groaned.

"Want to suck your cock," Cordy said.

Xander quickly got out of his pants, his erect cock bobbed in the air. Cordy pushed him back into the seat and took his place on the floor. She took his cock in her hand and began licking it up and down.

Buffy giggled. "Hey Cordy, they gave us the champagne treatment. I think we should do the same to them."

"Mmmm, good idea, Buffy." Cordy smiled and picked up the bottle.

She emptied the small amount of alcohol left in the bottle over Xander's fat cock. He gasped.

"Hey--That's cold!" he laughed.

"Yep." Cordy dived onto his cock, her mouth sank down over the entire shaft. She pulled up, sucking hard to get the champagne.

"Ahhh--Oh yeah!" Xander moaned.

Buffy opened another bottle of champagne and knelt in front of Spike. She poured a slow, flow of liquid over the top of his cock, watching in delight as it ran down the sides.

Spike gasped, then moaned when she sucked on his sac to slurp up the liquid that ran down onto it.

"Uhhh--Buffy! Yeah, pet--Ahh!"

Cordy looked over and licked her lips. "Xander, help Buffy with that big, hard cock."

Xander grinned and moved across the limo to sit next to Spike. They kissed for a minute, then Xander surrounded the cockhead with his mouth. Spike stroked his hand on Xander's back and had his other hand in Buffy's hair.

Cordy kneeled next to Buffy and continued the bj on Xander.


In the front of the limo, the driver, Graham, was having a difficult time concentrating on the road. He kept glancing in the rearview mirror, hoping that somehow he'd be able to see the action and not just hear it. Their moans and cries made him hard as a rock.

He couldn't wait to drop the actors off and have some alone time to jack off. He knew he wouldn't last long, he was about ready to pop just listening to them and imagining what they were doing to each other. Thank God they were almost at the club.


Buffy was impaled on Spike's cock, riding him in Cowgirl position. Cordelia was kneeling on the seat and holding onto the back of it while Xander pounded her pussy from behind. Buffy palmed and fondled one of Cordy's tits.

"Ooooh!" Cordy moaned. "Yeah! Auuuhh--Fuck me, Xander!"

Xander put one knee up on the seat and plowed into her harder.

"Ahh-Ahhhhhh!" Cordy said in a squeaky voice.

Spike reached over, running his fingers along Cordelia's slit. He found her clit and rolled it between his nimble fingers.

Cordy tossed her head back and shrieked with her orgasm. "OH YES! AAANNHHAA!" She loved it when all three of them touched and fucked her.

"Ahh--Cordy!" Xander thrust wildly into her.

"Slow down, baby," Cordy said over her shoulder to Xander. "I don't want you to cum yet."

With some effort, Xander changed to long, drawn-out strokes.

"I want him to see us," Cordelia said, her eyes bright.

"Who?" Buffy asked, rising and falling slowly on Spike's cock.

"The driver. He was pretty cute. It makes me hot to be watched." Cordy reached for the button that lowered the dividing window between the front and the back of the car.

"Cordy!" Buffy giggled. "Don't!"

Cordy's finger hovered over the button. "Come on, it'll be sexy. Imagine him watching and whacking off, getting sooooo hot from what he's seeing. It'll be like a live performance of one of our movies."

Buffy bit her lip and looked at Spike. He smirked and shrugged.

"Go ahead," Xander said, nodding at the button and pushing into his girlfriend.

Cordy lowered the dividing glass.

Graham's eyes flew to the rearview. His eyes were wide and a little clouded over.

"Hi." Cordy waved and grinned at him. "You want to watch, cutie?"

Graham gulped and nodded.

"At least pull over or something," Spike said. "Don't want to have an accident...especially while we're doing this."

Graham checked their location. The club was just ahead. He quickly signaled and pulled over to the side of the road. He turned in his seat to watch directly. Cordelia was only a few inches from him, but he resisted the urge to crawl through and grab her.

Cordy took control of the romp. "Okay, Xander go sit on the opposite seat. Buffy, Spike, you guys move over there too. I want two reverse cowgirls for our friend...What's your name?" she asked the driver.

"Graham," he said dreamily.

Cordy grinned. "Our friend Graham would like to see that, I think."

They followed Mistress Cordelia's orders and moved across to the other seat. Xander and Spike sat slouched a bit and spread their legs. Graham didn't know where to look: the girls were super hot, but the guys were very hot too. His eyes bugged out at the sight of Spike's massive, erect cock.

Cordy giggled as she climbed onto Xander's lap backwards. "I think he likes Spike Junior."

"Who doesn't?" Buffy asked, giving Spike's tool a few licks.

Spike hauled her up on his lap and turned her so that she was facing away from him. Buffy and Cordy put their feet up on the seat and put their hands on the back of the seat. Xander and Spike poised their cocks at their girlfriends' pussies. The girls lowered themselves onto the cocks.

After a few minutes, they began moving faster.

"Like it, Graham?" Cordy panted.

"Yeah," he answered, licking his lips.

Buffy felt like getting in on the naughty too. "Is your cock out? Are you playing with yourself?"

He swallowed and shook his head no.

"Do it. Take it out." Cordy bounced on Xander.

Xander and Spike looked at each other and smiled. They liked how dirty their girls could be. And Graham was very hot himself, from what they saw of him. Brown, spiky hair, green eyes, a handsome face with a strong jaw, nice pouty lips, a big frame that was probably muscular--definitely shaggable.

Graham unzipped and took his dick out. He was already solid and dripping. He spit in his hand then started stroking himself.

"Goooood boy," Cordy purred. She could tell by the motion of his arm and the look on his face that he was touching himself.

Xander and Spike held onto the girls tits and fucked upwards hard and fast.

"Ooooh--Ahhhhh!"
"Yeah--Ahh-Ahh Xander!"

"Hang on," Cordy ordered, making all of them groan. "I know, I know, it's a drag to stop. But I want to do it in a different position. Xander, you sit on the floor. I'll ride you Cowgirl. Buffy, you turn around and get into CG too."

Buffy and Spike muttered, but she turned around on him. Xander sat on the floor and pulled Cordy into his arms. The four of them kissed as the girls slid back down on their poles. Graham watched and stroked his dick.

Cordy made sure that she and Xander were right in front of Buffy and Spike. They started fucking again. Cordy wrapped her hand around the bottom of Spike's shaft and pumped him. Xander massaged Buffy's ass.

Cordy took Spike's cock out of Buffy and leaned over to suck on it. Xander shoved a few fingers inside of Buffy's pussy and fucked her hard with them.

"Uhhh! Ohhhh God! Yeah!" Buffy moaned.

Cordy offered Spike's leaking tip to Xander. He licked around it a few times before swallowing it.

"Ahhh--Fuck--Yeah!" Spike groaned, fucking Xander’s mouth.

Xander pulled off, allowing Cordy to slurp on Spike a little more before putting him back inside of Buffy. Cordy and Xander humped each other frantically while rubbing and fingering their friends' genitalia.

Cordy was so close, and she could tell by the others' cries that they were too. She smiled at Graham. "You ready to cum, Graham? Let me see you jacking your cock!" she demanded.

Graham got himself into a half-standing, pretzeled position so that he could watch and let Cordelia watch him rapidly jerking himself.

"Oh God--Uhhhh!" Cordy's eyes rolled up as her body began to quiver--starting the cumming chain reaction.

"OH Cordy! AHHH--FUCK!"
"Aaaanhha--OHHHHHH--AHHHHH!"
"BUFFY! Uhhhhhaa!"

"Ahh--UNNGGH!" Graham gasped. His cum spewed forth through the open divider, shooting an admirable distance.

They sighed, petting each other.

"Nice load, Graham." Cordy winked.

He grinned and blushed, still stroking his cock slowly.

Cordelia gave Xander a kiss and crawled up onto the seat, dabbing at the ropes of cum he'd shot. "You want us to clean your cock?"

Graham's eyes danced over the four of them. He nodded quickly and raised up so that they'd have easy access to his prick. Cordy took him in her hands and licked at his knob. Buffy and Spike joined Cordy, kneeling on the seat. Buffy leaned in and licked the side of Graham's cock while Cordy lapped at the head. Spike just watched for now.

Xander decided he'd rather clean up his friends. He took Spike's cum-covered cock and stroked it while burying his face in Buffy's gooey snatch from behind. Buffy moaned using one of her hands to please Cordy,
she slipped three fingers into Cordy's stretched hole and fucked her slowly.

"Cool, Graham's not soft yet," Cordy giggled. She looked up at him. "You like us licking your cock?"

"Yeah--Oh yeah," Graham moaned.

"You want Spike to suck your cock too?" she asked.

Graham thought about it for a moment. He'd never done anything with a guy...but...thinking about Spike's big cock did get him hard. He had tried to write it off or explain it away--But it seemed that he was a bit
bi-curious.

Cordy and Buffy laughed, feeling Graham's cock do a jig at Cordy's question.

Graham blushed again but nodded. "Yeah...that would be...okay."

"Not very enthusiastic, mate?" Spike chuckled and raised an eyebrow.

"No...I want it. I just never...with a guy..."

"Oh," Spike said. "Yeah, I was a bit nervous too my first time with Xan."

"Ah, sweet memories," Xander said from the floor.

Spike slowly brought his mouth to the head of Graham's cock, giving him the opportunity to back out if he had second thoughts. Graham remained silent, breathing more rapidly the closer the handsome blonde man's lips got to his shaft. Spike darted his tongue out, flicking at the shiny head that Cordy presented to him.

Graham let out a pronounced groan at the feel of Spike's lips. Cordy and Buffy handled his cock and balls. Xander was content to eat them out from below.

It wasn't long before all of them were moaning with pleasure and cumming again.

Graham's load was weaker this time, but still good. Buffy, Cordy and Spike shared it.


It turned out that Graham was an aspiring actor/model, who's luck had been less than great. Buffy sympathized with that. She offered to ask Wilkins to consider giving the hunky limo driver an audition. Graham was eager and happy to at least give porn a shot.

He joined them at the afterparty and got to know many of the other actors. Faith took it upon herself to 'audition' him in the limo.

The next day, her glowing review of Graham's performance (along with the others' recommendations) would be enough to convince The Mayor. Faithy was always right.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Back in Sunnydale...

Dawn laid on her stomach on her bed, doodling in her notebook.

Mrs. Spike Crane
Dawn Crane
Mr. and Mrs. William Crane
Dawn + Spike

She drew a big heart around their names. She sighed and smiled.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


In another part of L.A....

"Hello?" his voice was rough from alcohol and cigarettes.

"Hi, Angel baby! It's me," Darla said sweetly. "I've missed you so much! We haven't gone out to dinner or anything in ages. Miss me too?"

"You fucked him," Angel stated in a monotone.

"Uh--What are you talking about?" Darla asked.

"That bleached blonde asshole--Spike. You fucked him! I saw it!"

"A-Angel, are you talking about a movie we did?"

"Why?" he asked, his voice getting that menacing quality that scared the crap out of her. "You've fucked him off-screen too, haven't you? Haven't you!?" he demanded.

"Angel, no! Stop it! I haven't slept with anyone at all except for you off-camera. That shit you're taking is making you paranoid. You need to quit doing it. Please, baby...Can't you see what it's doing to you?" her
voice was pleading and desperate.

Angel didn't say anything. For a moment, he realized that she was right. He'd been in a downward spiral for months. His professional jealousy of Spike, his being fired by that weirdo Wilkins, his inability to get hired anywhere else, and subsequent crippling depression--the drugs that he'd been taking to lift his spirits were affecting him. But instead of making him feel good like they used to, they now made him more angry and suspicious.

The realization came and went quickly. Angel got more pissed off at Darla for pointing out the obvious.

"What the fuck do you know?! It's my life, I'll take what ever I want! You don't tell me how to live, bitch!" he growled.

Darla was upset at his recently adopted penchant for calling her names. He'd never done that before, except for when she asked to be called things during sex. His personality had changed drastically.

"I'll...I'll come over later, okay? I haven't seen you for so long. I'll bring some pizza--Does that sound good?" Darla hoped to re-connect with him, she missed him, missed the way they used to be.

"I don't need you," he said. "Go fuck Spike again, whore. Stay away from me or I'll bash your fucking head in!" He slammed the phone down.

"Angel! No it's not--" Darla stopped when she heard the dial tone.

"Oh God...Angel please..." Darla started weeping, letting her head droop down and holding the phone to her chest.

She could tell how badly he was hurting, how frayed his mental state had become. And she didn't know what to do for him. Should she leave him alone? Should she try to get him some help? Would he beat her as he'd began threatening to lately? Her Angel wouldn't do that to her, he wouldn't harm a hair on her blonde head. But this Angel...he wasn't the same one who had pledged his love or held her after lovemaking. This Angel was self-destructive and dangerous.

Darla didn't know if she was making the right decision, but she decided to stay away from him for a while longer. Maybe he could sort himself out and then come back to her...maybe with flowers and an apology for how crazy he'd acted over the last few months.

'Yeah, right! You're living in a Fool's Paradise!' a nagging voice said in the back of her mind. 'You're going to lose him forever...if you haven't already.'


TBC...