Chapter 25: Tangled Web


[A/N: This chapter involves impure thoughts and actions by Dawn. She's 16, which is underage in some jurisdictions. If the thought of her getting frisky turns you off, skip her part. But remember, Buffy had *just* turned 17 when her and Angel got it on in the show.]


Dawn hummed as she walked up to the Summers' residence after school. Mail sticking out of the mailbox caught her notice. She strolled over and got it, looking at the large manila envelope first. It was from Buffy. Dawn's face lit up. Then she frowned at the last name of 'Winters'.

"Winters? Did she mean that to be funny?" Dawn wondered, then shrugged. Her sister could be weird. "Cool! I wonder what she sent mom and dad? One way to find out!" she giggled and went up to the house.

Sure, it was addressed to their parents, but she saw it first. She could let them know what it was. Luckily, neither Hank or Joyce were home this afternoon. They wouldn't take the package away from her before she had a chance to see it. It was immature to take something not addressed to her, but Dawn liked being able to be the one to tell people things first, before they found out on their own.

Dawn stopped in the kitchen for some milk and chocolate chip cookies, then made her way to her bedroom. She dumped all her school stuff on the bed, quickly got out of her clothes and into some comfortable pajama pants and blue tank-top.

"Ah, the life of a latch-key kid," Dawn giggled. Actually she quite liked having the house to herself for a few hours most days.

She tore open the envelope and peered inside. There was a DVD case and a note. Dawn emptied the envelope onto the bed. She examined the DVD case, there was nothing on it, it was blank. The DVD had no markings on it either. That was strange. Dawn read the note and smiled uncertainly.

"Okay...whatever, Buffy. You tiny geek. Oh Wow! What if she got a part in a movie!!?" Dawn tittered and hurriedly went to her DVD player.

She got it ready then jumped back on her bed with the remote, waiting with breathless anticipation for it to start.

The credits started. Dawn frowned at the title. "Huh? What's a Vampire Layer?"

'Starring Buffy Winters'

"Winters? Is that her stage name or something? What's wrong with Summers? Buffy got a starring role!?"

'Co-starring Spike'

Dawn's face froze. "But...he's in...porn movies..."

The first scene started with Buffy talking in an apartment with some other people. They were talking about weird shit like Slayers, vampires and mystical callings. Then the people started kissing and rubbing on each other.

Dawn sat up straight, moving a little closer to the screen.

Buffy was kissing the guys--and some of the girls. Then she said she had to go patrol for vampires. She left, looking frustrated and sad. The others shrugged and kept having sex.

Dawn kept watching.

The next scene was Buffy in a cemetery at night. A guy who was supposed to be a vampire was showing his teeth and growling at her. The next thing Dawn knew, Buffy was straddling the guy and riding him into the ground. She stared at the screen, mouth agape.

"Holy...shit!" Dawn wouldn't let herself accept the fact that her sister was doing porn until she saw the actual fucking. She couldn't look away.

Then it was over and Buffy dusted the evil vampire. Dawn's heart skipped when Spike walked out of the shadows toward Buffy. Oh Lordy...he was hot! He looked so good! Her tongue came out to wet her lips unconsciously.

Dawn sat raptly while Buffy and Spike exchanged words.

"10 orgasms!? Holy shit!"

Dawn hadn't even had that many in her entire life! Were they going to show it? It was porn after all. They didn't cut away when stuff started getting good like regular movies and tv shows. Her heart rate increased.

Then came the lower crypt scene. Spike was eating Buffy's pussy while she sat, spread open in the chair.

Dawn was getting so wet--She couldn't take it! Her clit throbbed, her abdominal area felt tight, moisture seeped down to the tops of her inner thighs through her panties. She touched herself lightly, rolling her eyes and groaning at the pleasure it gave her. She watched Spike's excellent tonguing and pretended he was doing it to her.

"Ohhhhh!" Dawn moaned roughly. When Spike's tongue became more aggressive onscreen, so did Dawn's rubbing.

"AHHH!" she gasped, cumming suddenly. "Oh God!" she gulped in air, her body trembling.

Then the screwing started. Dawn's chest rose and fell dramatically. It was squicky at first, seeing Buffy doing it. But the squikiness had passed--Now it was just hot. It was even better when she imagined herself being nailed by Spike instead.

"Spike's Spike!" Dawn said like it was a revelation.

She paused the DVD and dived into her locking desk drawer, bringing out the wicked dildo. She leapt back onto the bed, shimmying out of her pants and panties. Propping up the pillows, she leaned back and spread her legs. She put a pillow under her butt to give her more maneuvering room for thrusting. With a shaky hand, she unpaused the DVD.

The action kept going. Buffy was in the throes of constant orgasms. Spike pounded into her from behind.

Dawn rubbed the soft dildo over her slit, keeping her eyes open just enough to be able to see the screen.

"Oh Spike," she groaned, sliding it into her hole.

Dawn had used the dildo a few times since she first got it. It was really hard to get it inside of her, the first time she could only manage about three inches. But it had been enough to bust her hymen. That had hurt a bit, but passed. Every time after that, she tried to cram a little more inside. It pleased her that, in a way, Spike had been the one to take her virginity. Of course if she had a choice, it would have been the real thing instead of a large piece of rubber.

Dawn panted, pushing more and more of the monster-sized dildo up her pussy. Next time, she'd try to buy some lube, that would make it more slippery. She watched Spike switching positions with Buffy again. He was laying on top of her and plunging into her.

"Ohhh--Yessss--Spike!" Dawn said breathily, fucking the dildo into her in time with his thrusts in the movie. "Oooooh! Yeah--FUCK ME!" she yelled.

Dawn was pumping about 6 inches in and out of herself. She began humping up and whimpering.

"Oh! I'm cumming, Spike! Oh yes!" Dawn frigged her clit to push herself over the edge. "AHHHH--OH YES--OH SPIKE!"

Her long, lean body shook with ecstasy. Her hand kept plunging the dildo in and out of her on autopilot. She screamed loudly again, craning her neck backwards and clenching her eyes shut. White cream oozed from her young, trimmed pussy and down the crack of her ass.

Dawn wanted more--More of the big, beautiful cock inside of her. She was panting and shaking as she got to her knees on the bed. Her juices coated the dildo, running down the sides. She gripped the base and pushed it farther up into her. Her eyes went from the dildo to the screen and back, she didn't want to miss any of it.

A little more than half of it was swallowed up inside of her snatch.

"More!" she growled, baring her teeth and trying to spread her legs farther to take more in. She wanted all of Spike shoved up her pussy--Every single bit of him. She was woman enough!

One of her knees slipped to the side, making her drop down into a split suddenly. Dawn inhaled sharply. Her normally big, blue eyes became enormous as the entire shaft of the dildo was forced up her pussy at once. She made tiny, little whimpering sounds and reached out a hand to support herself on the mattress, otherwise she would have tipped forward.

She panted for breath, looking down at the realistic set of balls that were flush against her mound.

"Ohhhhh G-G-Godddddd!" Dawn groaned. "He's...all...the...way in me! Ahh-Ahhhhh!"

It started feeling better after a few minutes, her pussy was stretching out around it. Then it started feeling really good. Dawn got her knees back under her and moaned, sliding Spike back inside over and over again, from balls to tip.

By the time Buffy and Spike were fucking in the shower, Dawn was laying on her back with her legs thrown out to the sides, fucking herself with complete abandon. She was screaming and cumming, screaming and cumming, caught in a never-ending tsunami of pleasure.

After her huge climaxes, Dawn watched the rest of the movie in an orgasmic daze, pumping the dildo slowly in and out while she leaned back against the pillows. She had at least 4 more orgasms watching the group scene. Spike + Buffy, Spike + Willow, the cute redheaded witch, Spike + Tara, the buxom blonde witch, and Spike + Anya, the hot blond with the big rack. The other guys fucked the girls too.

It was the hottest thing Dawn had ever seen! They fucked in every position Dawn could possibly imagine. For the first time, Dawn even had sexual thoughts about women. Tara and Willow were really sexy, and they ate each other's pussies so well. Dawn wouldn't mind seeing what it would feel like to have one of them tonguing her.

'Porn good, Spike good' was the most articulate thing she could think when it was over.

Dawn couldn't believe how good the dildo felt when she fucked it all the way up inside of her vagina. She imagined that the real thing would feel a million times better. God--She wanted the real thing, Spike's real spike...

A little while later, after cleaning up, Dawn wondered where the DVD had really come from.

Who sent it?

Buffy needed to know about it...minus the details about what she had done while watching it, of course.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Spike and Maggie brought his mother home the next afternoon.

Buffy was so happy to see Spike relaxing and smiling. The dinner that night was much more pleasant than the one at her parents' house.

Anne and Maggie were happy to inform Spike that his cousin Wesley would be coming to town soon. He was going to be helping out a colleague at Sunnydale U. by taking over his History class for a few semesters. Spike was excited about seeing his only male cousin again. William had been referred to as ‘Wesley Junior’ when he was younger. Wesley was five years older than him. He always idolized his older cousin. Wesley was a genius, graduating college at the age of 20. He had devoted his life to the noble
pursuit of teaching World History and had written several award-winning papers on the subject. He had even had an article published in ‘National Geographic’ about the lost cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum; Spike had clipped it and saved it--It was still in with his special mementos somewhere.

Spike promised to get together with Wes as soon as his schedule permitted.

Anne adored Buffy, telling her how glad she was that her son had such a pretty, loving girlfriend. Buffy could get used to being treated so nice. Spike's mom was a great lady, if a little reserved. His Aunt Maggie was the more boisterous of the sisters. She and Xander kept everyone laughing and smiling through dinner by making jokes. Anne blushed and kicked her under the table whenever her sister would make a joke of the bawdy kind.


Buffy was relaxing in bed, reading a copy of People Magazine after dinner. They were due to head back to L.A. in the morning. There was another movie to shoot. There was always another movie to shoot.

"Buffy-luv, Nibblet's on the phone for you," Spike called up the stairs.

"Ok, thanks!" Buffy used the phone in the bedroom. "Hello." She heard the click of Spike hanging up the extension.

"Hi, Buffy," Dawn said quietly.

"Hey little sister. Is...something up?"

"Um...I...um..." Dawn was glad that Buffy couldn't see her flaming face.

Buffy puckered her brow. "Dawn? What's wrong?"

"Um...Buffy...something...came today." Dawn played with the phone cord nervously, watching her locked bedroom door as if expecting a parent to burst in.

"Huh? Dawn, just tell me what's going on."

"A package came in the mail today for mom and dad...from you."

Buffy's forehead creased more. "I didn't send them anything."

"Well, it says it's from you. I knew you couldn't have sent it though. Buffy...why didn't you tell me? I wouldn't have said anything."

"About what? Dammit, Dawn, will you just spit it out!" Buffy was getting scared.

"It was a DVD of you doing porn!" Dawn said finally. "You were--doing stuff. 'Buffy the Vampire Layer', it was called."

Buffy couldn't breathe. She stared straight ahead with wide eyes and her mouth hanging open in shock, clutching the phone in her hand.

"Buffy? Why didn't you tell me? And who sent it to mom and dad?"

"Oh...my God..." Buffy felt behind her and dropped back onto the bed, her legs were too weak to support her. Good thing the bed was there, or she would have fell on the floor.

"Buffy?"

"D-Dawn...I don't know wh-what to say," Buffy said, putting a hand over her mouth, praying that she wasn't going to vomit.

There was a quick rapping on the door, followed by Spike sticking his head in the room. He was smiling. "Hey, luv, maybe you can ask Bit if..."

There was something very wrong with her, she looked like she'd just received horrible news. Spike quickly entered the room, shut the door, and went to her.

"Pet? What is it?" His eyes darted over her face, searching for the answer.

"Spike..." Buffy's face fell, she hunched over, shaking with sobs.

Spike was confused and worried, he wrapped one arm around her and held her while taking the phone from her loosened grasp.

"Dawn, what's wrong!?" Spike said, his voice shaking. Tears popped up in his eyes at seeing his love in so much distress.

"S-Spike?" Dawn squeaked.

Her body temperature shot up at the sound of his voice. She pictured him fucking her like he had done to Buffy in the movie. His tight ass clenching as he--

"Yes, it's me. What's going on?" he asked impatiently.

"Uh--Spike? Is Buffy okay? I didn't mean to upset her! I just had to tell her--"

"Tell her what? She's falling apart here!"

Buffy buried her face in the crook of Spike's neck, her wails were muffled against him. She clutched at him, painfully scratching his skin under his shirt.

"Someone mailed an unmarked DVD of a porn movie to my mom and dad. Buffy was in the movie," Dawn explained. 'So were you' she added silently.

"Oh shit," Spike closed his eyes, holding her even tighter. "Shhh, luv," he said, kissing the side of Buffy's head. "Dawn, did your parents...see it?"

"No. I...kind of wanted to see what it was first. I brought in the mail and took it up to my room to open it. It said it was from Buffy."

Spike took a moment to be slightly relieved; at least her folks hadn't had the shock of their lives. "Buffy, your mum and dad didn't see it. It's okay, pet. They didn't see it."

Buffy's cries lowered in volume slightly, but she kept crying.

Spike went back to the phone conversation. "It said it was from Buffy?" His mind raced to think of who could have done such a thing.

"Yeah. The envelope said Buffy Winters. Like her name in the credits of the movie. The big envelope was marked 'Horizons Entertainment Inc' with the address on the back, like it was the company stationery, you know? I thought Buffy got a movie contract with a studio or something. I was so excited for her...There was a note too."

Dawn got the note out and read it:

"Hi Mom and Dad! I thought you'd like to see some of what I've been doing since I've been away! Enjoy! Love, Buffy."

"Bloody hell..." Spike said. "Who would--Thanks, Dawn. For not saying anything to your parents."

"Of course I wouldn't! I mean, I'm totally blown away here, but I wouldn't tell them something like that! I wouldn't rat Buffy out like that!" Dawn was offended that he thought she would.

"I...didn't mean--I'm sorry, Sweetbreads. Of course you wouldn't. I've just...I've got an armful of weeping big sis here."

"It's okay...Sorry I snapped at you," Dawn said quietly. She hated herself for getting cross with the man that she loved. Of course he hadn't meant anything by it. Dawn was just flustered from everything: the DVD, giving herself some great sex with 'Spike', and now having to talk to him on the phone, and hearing her sister crying on the other end. "I wish Buffy could have told me the truth."

"She...couldn't. She doesn't--didn't want any of you to know."

Buffy had calmed a bit. She released Spike and got a tissue from the nightstand, blowing her nose and wiping her eyes. When she felt together enough, she held out her hand for the phone. Spike looked at her
questioningly. Buffy nodded.

"Here's Buffy," he said, giving the phone back to her.

"Dawn...I'm so sorry that you had to see that. You have no idea how sorry..." Buffy said raggedly.

"It's okay...I was just...surprised. I knew about Spike, but...How long have you been doing this stuff?"

Spike rubbed Buffy's trembling back while she talked.

"For a few months." Buffy felt completely numb.

"Have you made a lot of them?"

"Yeah...I have."

"Why, Buffy? I thought you were trying to be a real actress?"

"I was...It didn't work out. Dawn...you didn't watch the whole thing...did you?"

"No, I just watched until...the sex started and I figured out what it was." Dawn lied through her teeth.

She had watched the entire movie...twice now. She wasn't crazy about seeing her sister like that, but Spike...Oh Spike! God, he was amazing! That body--That voice--The things he did to her lucky sister. It was a good thing that her parents had been out of the house because she couldn't have stopped masturbating and crying out when her orgasms hit if she had tried. Dawn was still in shock about Buffy's change in career plans, but she was also falling deeply in love with the bleached blonde hottie that was Spike. She was in love with her sister's porn star boyfriend and there wasn't anything she could do about it.

"What did you do with the DVD?" Buffy asked.

"I...broke it in half and hid it in the garbage--inside of a Kleenex box."

Dawn bit her lower lip, hoping Buffy would buy that. The DVD was actually still intact and hidden in her locked bottom drawer of her computer desk. She planned on watching it again tonight after her parents went to sleep.

"You sure they won't find it?" Buffy chewed on her own lip.

"Yeah, totally. They'll never notice it. I promise."

Buffy sagged against Spike in relief. She was still horribly embarrassed that her baby sister had seen any of it--and that she now knew the truth.

"You must think I'm...disgusting," Buffy sniffled.

"No, Buffy! I just want you to be happy and be successful. If this is the way that you can be...then I'm okay with it."

Buffy blinked. "Really? You're not mad or disgusted with me?"

"No, of course not. I don't have hangups about adult movies or people who star in them. I liked Spike, right? It didn't matter to me that he did--that stuff. And it doesn't matter that you do them either. You're my big sister, I love you. Nothing could change the way I feel about you."

Dawn meant it. She didn't think any less of her sister. If anything, she was more impressed. Dawn thought a career in adult features would be a really cool way to make a living. Maybe she'd try it herself one day...

Buffy smiled, feeling relief and a greater appreciation for her sister. "Dawnie, you really are a grown up. You've been so mature about this. You're the best...You have no idea what it means to me that you're not judging me."

"It's okay, Buff. Hey, Mom's coming upstairs, I have to go."

Dawn had the decency to feel guilty for lying to her sister. She didn't mind her sister being a porn star, that much was true. But she'd lied big time about watching the movie. And omitted the fact that she really wanted Spike for herself. It was just a dream though--he loved Buffy. He would never look at Dawn that way. It was a depressing thought for the 16-year-old love-struck girl.

"Okay. Thanks, Dawnie. I love you."

"Love you too! Call me soon okay? Bye!"

Buffy hung up then hugged Spike again.

"It's alright, petal." Spike held her.

"She saw me. My baby sister saw me fucking on film. Why did I start doing this, Spike? I'm insane--that's the only explanation! Like I didn't think anyone who ever knew me would watch that stuff? God, I'm an idiot!"

"Shh, don't say that. Dawn was very understanding. She still loves you."

"I know...but it could very easily have been my parents who saw it. I doubt if they would have been understanding. What if they find out!? Not from Dawn, but somewhere else? I'm dead!"

"It might not be a bad idea...if you told them yourself," Spike said slowly.

Buffy shook her head violently from side to side. "No--No--No! I can't! I can't tell them!"

Spike put his arms back around her. "You don't have to do it any time soon. Shhhh. Right now, I think the issue is--Who sent it?"

Buffy took a breath and began thinking hard about it. "Who would want to hurt me like that?"

"Dawn said that it was mailed with studio stationery. Someone there did it."

Buffy thought for a moment. "Everyone there likes me. At least they pretend to...Oh...well...except for one person."

Spike's face took on an expression of realization. "Harmony. She'd be the only one to have a grudge against you."

Buffy went from fear to anger in a split second. Her eyes slitted and glittered, her teeth ground together. "I'll kill that vapid, little whore," she said in low voice.

Spike gulped. By the look on her face, he believed that she just might. He wanted to take a swing or two at Harmony himself, but Buffy was seeing red. "Pet...this calls for something. But I don't know if more violence should be--"

"More violence? Oh, there will be a LOT more violence. After what she tried to do to me!? I'll rip her fucking head off!"

"Shhh!" Spike said, looking at the door. "Please, try to keep your voice down, luv."

Buffy closed her eyes and nodded. "Sorry."

"Remember what you did to Parker? That didn't involve violence, and you did him up a treat." He hoped to convince her to go another route.

Buffy sighed and put her hands over her face. "I want to kill her, Spike. I actually want to kill her and chop her body up into little pieces...maybe I could mail that to her parents."

"Easy, luv. We'll figure something out." Spike put his arms around her.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


They left in the morning, with hugs and pecks on the cheeks all around.

Spike promised to bring Buffy and his friends back for a visit soon.

Then it was back on the road to L.A.

To liven the trip up, Buffy went down on Spike as he drove. She sucked and stroked his pole until he dumped cupfuls of cum into her mouth.

As a 'thank you' Spike drove one-handed and fingered her to climax.

Buffy also did some deep thinking about Harmony. Spike was right, just beating the shit out of her wouldn't be enough--She'd have to come up with something special and really traumatizing for Harm.

A cunning, evil plan began to formulate in her mind.

"Spike," she said, "have you ever seen that show, 'Scare Tactics'?"

Spike glanced at her. "No. Why do you ask?"

"I think I have a fun way to make Harm pay a little for her treachery. It will require some good acting from everyone."


When they got home, Buffy had a full-fledged plan to share with them.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


At the studio, Spike informed Warren that Buffy and Cordy were on their way to Vegas for a few days of girl-type fun.

Warren fumed about delaying the film further. Willow stepped in and calmly suggested filming the other scenes, the ones without Buffy or Cordy first. Warren wasn't happy about changing things around, but it was a doable plan.

Spike went to the buffet table to get some coffee. He'd seen Harm hanging out there. He was nervous about Buffy's plan. It was crazy. His woman certainly had a devious mind--He reminded himself again not to get on her bad side. Ever.

Harmony was observing Spike. He surprised her by looking up at her and smiling. He hardly ever smiled like that at her.

"Hi," he said. "You filming today?"

"Uh--Yeah. I'm doing a scene with Forrest. So...how was your trip home?" she asked conversationally.

"Oh, it was good. Nice to see my mum again."

"Anything...interesting happen?"

"Like what, luv?" Spike asked, stirring his coffee.

"It's kind of strange that Buffy would take off again as soon as she got back."

Spike sighed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, that girl can be so impulsive. Like when she hurt you that time."

Harm looked down. She was surprised, yet again, when Spike's fingers touched beneath her chin and tilted her face back up. She stared into his deep, blue eyes.

"I'm really sorry about that, by the way. She had no right to put her hands on you," he said in a soft, velvety voice.

"It's...not your fault that she's unstable. You can't control what your crazy girlfriend does."

Spike chuckled, brushing his thumb over her cheek. "Yeah, there's no controlling Buffy."

"Um...Not that it isn't nice, but maybe you should stop touching me," Harm said with regret. "If Buffy hears that we were talking and stuff, she might go nuts again."

"Hmm, you're right." He lowered his hand back to his side. Harm sighed a little, wishing he could have continued. Spike looked around, then stepped up to whisper in her ear. "But she won't know if we go...somewhere more private."

"Huh?" she asked, closing her eyes at the feel of his breath on her ear.

"Why don't you come over to my place later? Xander and I are going to be so lonely. You could keep us company?" Spike leaned back, grinning and running his tongue over his top teeth.

"Are...you serious? I thought you and Buffy were--"

"Buffy and I are an item, true. But she doesn't understand that I have needs...strong, uncontainable desires," his voice was thick and rumbling.

Harm shivered as he reached around her and ghosted his fingers up her spine.

"I'm a man, Harm. When I see something I want...I take it." Spike nipped at her earlobe.

Harm whimpered and breathed deeply. "But...if you like me, why did you avoid me so much and ask not to have me in scenes with you?"

"That was all Buffy's doing. She's such a pushy little chit. I could do without a lot of her interfering. I think she flipped out on you because she knew how much I liked you, pet. To keep her quiet and happy, I let her have her way. But..." he smirked. "while the cat is away, etcetera, etcetera..."

"Let's go to my dressing room," Harmony exhaled.

"No. I have some stuff to do today. But tonight...I'm all yours. Xander's wanted to fuck you again for a long time too. You don't mind if he joins us, do you?"

Harm smiled gleefully. Visions of Spike and Xander fucking both of her holes danced in her head. "No, I don't mind! Not at all!"

"Good. Why don't you come over at around 7:30? We'll have had dinner by then, so the whole night will be open."

Harm giggled and batted her eyelashes.

"See you then, pet." With a sexy smirk, Spike walked away.

Harmony turned to watch his ass. She sighed happily. That stupid Buffy would never be the wiser. How dumb was she anyway? Leaving a hunk of burnin' love like Spikey alone for days? The bitch deserved to get played. And Harm was happy to be the one that Spike played with. Fucking Xander too would be extra nice.

Harm wondered what had happened with the little present that she'd sent to Buffy's parents. Spike didn't mention it, and Buffy surely would have lost her shit if her mom and dad confronted her about it. Had they seen it and not said anything to their daughter? No. They would have said something. Maybe it got lost in the mail?

'Phooey! I guess I'll have to try again. Stupid Post Office.'

But Harm was more interested in what was happening tonight. She would be getting a hot beef injection from her Platinum Baby and his friend. That was going to be so much fun!

She grinned and floated around the studio the rest of the afternoon, humming 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun'.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Harmony showed up at Spike and Xander's at 7:30 sharp. Actually, she had waited in her car from 7:15 on. She was excited to get the evening started, but didn't want to seem like a dweeb and show up too early. A thunderstorm was rolling in just as she rang the doorbell.

Spike greeted her at the door, invited her in and gave her a glass of wine. Harm was buzzing with sexual energy as they sat and made small talk for a few minutes.

"Um..." she said, tapping her foot, "Can we screw now?"

Spike and Xander laughed.

"Ready for things to progress, luv?"

"Yeah, I've been thinking about it all day," Harm replied.

Spike looked at his watch. "I think we've waited long enough." He stood up and waved his hand toward the bedroom, lifting an eyebrow. "Shall we?"

"Let's do it here." Harmony took her shirt off.

"I'd rather do it in the bedroom, pet. If things go like I think they will, we're all going to get very...messy." Spike smirked.

Xander laughed. "Yeah, and it's a bitch to get the carpet clean. The bedroom is easier to mop up."

Harm giggled. "Okay. That's cool."

The three of them went to Spike's bedroom. Spike turned the lights down low then turned on some soft Jazz music. The storm outside intensified, raindrops tapped on the windows, thunder crashed. Harmony thought it provided a cool backdrop to the sex.

Harm flew into Spike's arms, kissing him hard. Xander came up behind her. He ran his hands over her hips and kissed her bare back.

"Oh shit--I'm so hot for you!" Harm cried, practically ripping Spike's t-shirt off his body.

"Aw, what about me?" Xander said.

She turned her head smiling at him. "You too, Xander. I want you to fuck me in the ass while Spike's pumping my pussy. Sound good?"

"Sounds very, very good," Xander answered, grinding his pelvis against her butt.

The boys got her clothes off and took her to the bed. Harm laid on her back, giggling up at the mirror. Spike and Xander kissed each other while Spike unbuttoned Xander's shirt. Harm watched, dragging her tongue over her lips. Once they were both shirtless, they took up stations on either side of Harmony. She moaned, feeling their hands caressing her naked body and their mouths on her chest and neck.

"Get those pants off!" she said. "I want to play with those big cocks."

They laughed and started undoing their pants.

The bedroom door slammed open, making them all gasp, look and jump.

Buffy stood there, soaking wet from the rain. In the dim light, they could still see that she was irate. Her teeth were bared, her eyes were wild.

"Buffy!" Spike said, sitting up. "W-What are you doing here? I thought you were--"

"Yeah! I know what you thought! I knew it! I fucking knew you were messing around with that whore!" Buffy yelled.

"Hey! It takes one to know one!" Harm said. She didn't like this at all, she was scared that Buffy would beat her up again. She hid partially behind Spike and peeked around him at Buffy.

"Buff, take it easy, hon," Xander said, holding his hands out.

"And YOU!" Buffy pointed to Xander. "You're cheating on Cordy with this bitch?! You're just as disgusting as him!"

"Now pet, listen--"

"Don't call me ‘pet‘! This is it, Spike. This is the last...fucking...straw!" Buffy ground her teeth, and raised her arm.

She was holding a big butcher knife.

They gasped again.

"Buffy--What are you doing?! Put that down!" Spike said nervously.

"You know why I came home early?" Buffy asked, smiling crazily. "I got a call on my cell from my mom. Seems she got a DVD in the mail. They know about me. They disowned me and said they hated me."

"Oh Buffy, I'm--" Spike started to say.

"SHUT UP!" Buffy spit. "Then I come home to my boyfriend and find him cheating on me? No...this ends now."

Spike got up slowly from the bed, eyeing Buffy warily. Harmony tried pulling him back, but he shrugged her hands off of him.

"Buffy, you know you're my girl. We were just having a little fun, is all."

"Come here, Spikey," Buffy crooked a finger at him, "I want to give you a BIG kiss." The smile on her face was demonic.

Spike walked closer to her. "Put down the knife, pet...Then we'll talk, okay?"

Buffy looked at the knife in her hand. "What? This knife? No, I think I'll be keeping this."

With a yell, Buffy closed the distance between them and stabbed him in the mid- section. Spike screamed. Harmony and Xander screamed on the bed.

Buffy stabbed him brutally a few more times. Spike stumbled back, clutching his stomach.

"Buffffy," he rasped, then pitched forward onto his face.

Blood coated the blade of the knife and Buffy's hand.

"That felt GREAT!" Buffy laughed dementedly. "You're next, Xan Man."

Xander screamed shrilly and made a run for the door. Buffy jumped on his back and stabbed the knife into his back over and over again.

Harmony was against the wall, screaming with her hands over her face.

Xander's yelps of pain died, he crumpled to the floor. Buffy stood up, her chest heaving. She slowly turned her smiling, blood splattered face to Harmony.

"Two down, one to go."

"PLEASE--DON'T! I'll g-give you anything! Money! I'll give you money!" Harmony begged.

Buffy chuckled, wiping blood from her face. "Don't want money, Harm." She stalked over to the bed.

Harmony squeaked and jumped off the bed, making a run for the door. She tripped over Spike's body, going sprawling on the carpet. She turned over to see Buffy standing only a few feet away, blood dripped from the large knife.

"P-Please...don't kill me!" Harm whimpered, crawling backwards.

"I know it was you." Buffy's eyes glittered in the dim light, the insane grin becoming wider. "You were the one that sent that DVD to my parents. You destroyed everything."

Harm shook with fear. "I'm sorry! It was--a joke! I didn't--"

"SHUT UP, BITCH! Then I find you making time with MY MAN!? You're going to pay!"

"Please Buffy! Please don't!" Harm wept, crawling until she couldn't back up anymore.

Buffy stepped closer and closer. "I'm going to enjoy slaughtering you. I'm going to take my time--not like with them." Buffy nodded at the bodies of her former housemates. "First, maybe I'll cut off your fingers. Then your toes...then maybe I'll cut your tits off. Then I'll start slicing into your body. I'm going to bathe in your blood--finger your entrails. It's dyin' time."

"NOOOOOOO!" Harmony let out a blood-curdling scream, putting her arms up over her face.

There was only silence, nothing happened.

Harm peered over her arm at the insane woman.

Buffy started laughing boisterously, slapping her thigh. She stepped around Harm and turned the lights up to full illumination. Spike and Xander sat up and smiled.

"W-What..."

"Gotcha, Harm!" Buffy laughed. She demonstrated the retractable blade by 'stabbing' it into her arm. Fake blood squirted out of the handle. "It's a stage knife."

Harmony looked around, still confused and severely frightened.

"You okay, Sugar Bear?" Buffy asked, helping Spike back to his feet.

"Yeah, you got a little carried away with the knife plunging though. Think you bruised me."

"Aww, I'm sorry," Buffy pouted and kissed him.

"Yeah, Stabby Joe!" Xander said, wincing at the aches in his back. "Next time you pretend to murder us, use a more gentle touch, if you please."'

They laughed.

"What's wrong, Harm?" Buffy asked. "Didn't you think my little joke was funny?"

Cordelia came in. "Well, that was really creepy! You're good, Buffy! You almost had me pissing my pants--and I knew it wasn‘t real."

"Shucks," Buffy said shyly. "Thanks, Cordy."

"Harm, you’ve been PUNK’D!" Xander chuckled. "Where’s Ashton Kutcher when you need him?"

"It...w-wasn’t real..." Harm stuttered.

"Boy, you really aren’t very quick on the up-take, are you?" Cordy asked, shaking her head.

"Consider that a teensy bit of payback," Buffy said. "It was really super-easy to figure out that you were the one who sent that DVD. Very sloppy. You need to take a course in villainry or something."

"I--I--" Harmony was in too much shock to think of anything to say. She still was sitting on the floor with her back against the wall.

Buffy walked to her and crouched down. "Let me tell you this though...if you EVER try fucking with me again..." She held the knife up. "This won’t be fake. You want to try me? ‘Cause I’d love it!" The crazy smile returned.

Harmony started whining, sliding along the wall to the open doorway. They all watched her. Then Harm got up and ran. A few seconds later they heard the front door slam.

"Yay!" Cordy said, clapping her hands. "That was great!"

Xander nodded. "Nothing like some good ol’ psychological trauma."

Buffy bowed. "Thank you! I love you all! But, I couldn’t have done it without my two handsome co-stars/victims. Excellent deaths, boys."

They joined hands with Buffy and bowed too. Cordy cheered.

"Ow--fuck! She kicked me in the side when she tripped over me. Bloody well hurts!" Spike grumbled, rubbing his sore ribs.

"Poor baby." Buffy touched his side and kissed him.

Cordy embraced Xander, giving him a big kiss.

Xander put his arms around Cordy‘s waist. "You realize that Harm’s running around outside naked in the rain right now? I wonder if she grabbed her purse. At least she can drive home if she has her keys."

"She didn’t piss on the carpet, did she?" Spike chuckled.

"Eww, I hope not! We’ll have enough trouble getting the fake blood out of the rug." Buffy screwed up her face.

"Speaking of which, we should get this cleaned up. Starting with our hot, bloody men," Cordy giggled, pinching Xander’s butt.

Buffy smiled. "I agree. Into the shower, boys. We need to scrub you good to get the blood off, and all of those Harm cooties too."

Cordy and Buffy chased their boyfriends into the bathroom, stripped them down and had some soapy fun with them.