Chapter 24: Meet the Parents


The next morning, Spike and Buffy had a little talk about doing it in the backyard. They were both embarrassed about being overheard by his aunt, but relieved that she wasn't angry about it. They agreed that there would be no more sex until they got back to their house. That could be days! Buffy didn't like the idea that she wouldn't get to have him until then. Spike didn't like it anymore than she did but--they had to be strong.

Maggie and Spike left for the hospital to visit his mother. Xander wanted to get in touch with some of his old friends and introduce them to Cordy. He wanted to see the green-with-envy, dumbstruck expressions he was sure they would have.

Buffy had to call her mother. She was dreading it so bad. She thought that they would take one look at her and instantly know that she'd been making skin flicks. She sat on Spike's bed and gathered her courage up to dial the phone.

Buffy gave herself a pep talk, "They won't know. That's crazy--That they could know just by seeing me. I'm just psyching myself out. It will be nice to see them again. I miss Mom and Dawn...and Dad. They miss me too. We'll hug, kiss and talk about stuff. Then I can leave. And Spike will be there later. He'll be with me."

She took a deep breath and nodded, punching in her old phone number.

The phone call went very well.

Joyce was happy and excited that Buffy was in town, and had asked her to come for dinner almost immediately. Joyce was also anxious to meet Buffy's boyfriend, William. (Buffy didn't think that the name 'Spike' would go over well with her parents)

Xander and Cordy dropped Buffy off at her old house before going to meet with Devon and the gang.

Buffy stood on the front walk, looking at the house. Her eyes went to the window of the room that used to be her bedroom. She had spent so many nights dreaming in that room--Dreaming of a fabulous movie career. Those dreams were dead now. She had a movie career, but it was one that she never could have imagined. Even if she did break into the mainstream movie business, she would never be able to live down her porn past. Traci Lords did alright--But the spectre of porn still haunted her too.

Buffy spared a moment to mourn the girl who had slept in that bedroom. She wasn't that Buffy anymore. A tear leaked from her eye. She wasn't that naive, daydreaming girl any longer. She dried her eyes and squared her shoulders, starting up the walk to the porch.

The front door opened as she approached. Joyce came out.

"Buffy!" Joyce smiled with tears in her eyes, and hugged her daughter. "Oh, Sweetheart! I've missed you so much!"

Buffy was touched by her mother's reaction. Her eyes teared up again. "I missed you guys, too!" Buffy sniffled, hugging her mom back tightly.

"Buffy! Daddy, Buffy's here!" Dawn said, racing out and piling on the hug.

"Hey, Kiddo!" Buffy laughed, putting an arm around her little sister.

"I can't believe you're back! We missed you a lot!" Dawn said.

"I really missed all of you."

They separated. Joyce stroked Buffy's hair, noticing how much blonder she'd become.

"It's so good to see you, honey. How did you get here? I don't see a car. And where's that boyfriend? He didn't get scared off at the prospect of meeting us, did he?" Joyce joked.

"My friend Xander dropped me off. And no 'the boyfriend' didn't get scared off," Buffy laughed. "He'll be here later this afternoon, in time for dinner."

Dawn's eyes bugged out. "Omigod! Spike's coming!?"

Buffy looked at Dawn, widening her eyes and curling her lip. Saying 'Shut up!' without having to say it. Dawn put her hand over her mouth.

Joyce looked confused. "Spike? I thought you said that his name was William?"

"I did--It is." Buffy shot Dawn another pissed look. "Spike's just a nickname. I must have mentioned that to Dawn when we talked on the phone once."

"Does he prefer William or Spike?" Joyce asked, wanting to make him feel comfortable when he got there.

"I think maybe we should all call him William. Daddy might not like the nickname."

Dawn gave Buffy a 'Sorry!' look, biting her lip.

They were still on the porch, too caught up in the excitement of seeing each other again to go inside yet.

"So what's William like?" Joyce asked.

"Oh, Mom, he's wonderful," Buffy said, wearing the biggest, happiest smile Joyce had ever seen on her. "He's so good to me. He's sweet, romantic and has a big heart." Buffy looked dreamy as she talked about him. "He's kind and generous, he's very smart and a Shakespeare fan." The Summers women laughed. "And he's sooo good-looking too! He's got these blue eyes that...they're so deep and soulful. You have to see them to appreciate how gorgeous they are, my description doesn't do them justice. And cheekbones! Oh, he has cheekbones to die for! And lips! Lips that are so--"

Joyce laughed and hugged Buffy again, "Okay, honey. I get it. He's a hottie."

"Hottie? When did you start talking like that, Mom?" Buffy chuckled, blushing from getting carried away talking about Spike's attributes.

Dawn just grinned, continuing to play dumb. She wasn't supposed to know what he looked like first hand. 'I know what part of him I'd REALLY like to see in person!' She held in a giggle.

Buffy's father came outside. "Buffy, you look well," he said simply.

Buffy kept herself from getting upset at his cold greeting. "Hello, Dad. You look good too."

"This boyfriend you told your mother about better not be some old pervert. I heard what goes on in Hollywood."

"Hank! Stop it!" Joyce snapped. "Buffy's here for a nice visit! So you just simmer down, right now."

Buffy's anger at his first words to her was replaced by surprise. She raised her eyebrows at Joyce. Her mother had never put her father in his place like that before. She kept a smile from her lips with effort. Hank didn't respond to Joyce's statement, he just looked away and grumbled.

Buffy said, "My boyfriend, William, has only just turned 20-years-old. He's not some crusty, old perv, FYI."

"So where is he now?" Hank asked.

Buffy wondered why he was still so angry with her. He hadn't even smiled or hugged her yet. "He's visiting his mom in the hospital. He'll be here for dinner."

"His mother's sick?" Hank asked.

"Yeah, but hopefully she'll be fine. He needed to come back to Sunnydale to see her, and I thought it'd be good to come along too. I wanted to see you guys again."

The women smiled warmly at each other.

"So," Hank said, "you wouldn't have come back at all if it wasn't for this William character? I guess we should be thankful his mother got ill, or else you wouldn't have graced us with your presence."

"What? How can you say that? And William's not a 'character'!" Buffy felt like crying, from anger and hurt feelings.

"Hank!" Joyce said. "Stop it. Right. Now. Buffy is starting a new life in L.A. We can't expect her to drop everything and visit us every weekend. She has to get her life on track. I'm grateful that she's here, for whatever reason." She scowled at her husband.

"Dad," Buffy said tightly, "do NOT say anything like that when William shows up. He's very worried about his mother and crap like that would upset him more."

Hank opened his mouth to respond, then he caught his wife's dangerous look. He shut his mouth without saying anything. He turned around and went back in the house.

"I'm so sorry, Buffy. Your Dad...he really has missed you. It hurt him a lot when you left--He's letting his hurt feelings make him act like an asshole," Joyce said.

Buffy sniffled, but giggled at her mom's use of the swear word. "I'll keep that in mind, Mom. I just don't want him acting rude to William."

"I'll keep him in line," Joyce said. "Come on, honey." She guided Buffy to the front door. "Let's go in the living room and catch up for a bit."

Buffy smiled for their benefit, and thought, 'Aaaaaand--Here come the lies!'


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


At 5:30 that afternoon, Spike's mother insisted that he go to get ready for dinner at Buffy's parents' house. He reluctantly left Anne's bedside, but he did promise Buffy that he'd be there.

He knew how difficult being back in Sunnydale must be for her, and how nervous she was about seeing her family again. Spike was happy that the doctor said that his mother could be released tomorrow. She could go back home and relax. And he could relax a bit too. If they were letting her go home, that must mean that they didn't think she was in any further danger. His mum had seemed a little off to him today--Which worried him to no end. She had noticed and put his fears to rest, saying that it was just being in the bloody hospital. She'd be fine once she was home in her own bed.

Spike had gone back to the house and dressed for dinner. He wasn't sure what kind of attire he should wear: casual, semi-casual or formal? He wanted to make a good first impression on them. He should have asked Buffy about it this morning. Spike had settled on semi-casual. His hair was lightly gelled, slicked back, but a few wayward curls stuck up here and there. He hoped that his wire-frame glasses would help him look more non-threatening to her parents. He'd polished them, and re-polished them. He picked out a royal-blue dress shirt and a new pair of blue jeans. He went with a brand new pair of black jogging shoes. He hoped that he didn't look like a prat.

He stood on the Summers' front porch with a half-dozen red roses for Joyce, and a half-dozen pink carnations for Dawn. Spike had considered bringing something for Buffy’s father too, but he had no idea what the man would like. Buffy didn’t speak of her father very often, it hurt her too much. He decided to go with just getting the ladies of the house a little gift. Hopefully, Mr. Summers wouldn’t be offended.

Before ringing the bell, Spike tucked the carnations under his arm and adjusted himself in his jeans. New jeans, even ones that were a bit loose like these, were rather binding on the equipment; they would be better once he got them lived in a bit.

"Bloody hell," Spike muttered. "Just ring the bell and get on with it, you ponce."

He put on a big, fake smile and pressed the doorbell.

Buffy answered the door immediately, she’d been waiting for him. She grinned and hugged him close.

"Hey, pet."

"I’m so glad you’re here," Buffy whispered.

"Is it going well?" He switched both bouquets to one hand to have the other hand free to put on her back.

When Joyce appeared over her shoulder, Spike’s hand moved up to the middle of Buffy’s back--He didn’t want the first thing Joyce saw to be the new boyfriend groping her daughter in the doorway.

"It’s...going," Buffy sighed.

"Buffy Anne, don’t leave him standing out there all day!" Joyce said cheerfully. "Let him come inside."

Spike smiled. He thought it was cute that Buffy's middle and his mother's first name were the same.

"Hahaha," Buffy laughed weakly, rolling her eyes before turning back to her mother and pulling Spike inside the house. "Mom, Dad, Dawn, this is William. My boyfriend."

"These are for you, Mrs. Summers." Spike gave Joyce a dose of his 1000-Watt smile and the roses.

"Oh! Thank you, William! You really didn’t have to do that." Joyce smiled and raised the flowers to her nose to take a sniff.

"And for the youngest Summers beauty," Spike said, handing Dawn the carnations. "It’s nice to meet all of you."

Dawn was grinning, barely keeping from jumping up and down. "Nobody ever gave me flowers before! Omigod! Thank you!" She fell just a little more in love with Spike.

"You’re welcome, Little Bit. I’m glad you like them," he replied.

Dawn was having a difficult time containing herself. Spike--William, she reminded herself, must call him William--was even hotter in person than he had been in the movie. She hadn’t thought that it was possible...but it was true.

Spike shook Hank’s hand. "Hello, Sir. Thank you for having me for dinner--to dinner."

Dawn giggled softly. ‘I’d like to have him for dinner! Hehehe! I’d take a big helping of that--’ Dawn’s thoughts halted when she saw that Buffy was glaring at her. The dagger-like glance only lasted for a split second, but it was enough to bring the younger girl’s naughty thoughts to a screeching halt. ‘Shit! Did she develop eerie, psychic powers or something? Better try to keep even my thoughts clean tonight.’ Dawn looked at Buffy, uneasily.

Hank regarded Spike appraisingly during the handshake. Spike stifled a groan at the extra firm grip the older man had. Hank looked at him as if he were daring Spike to wince or complain.

"Hello, William. I make it my business to meet all of Buffy’s beaus," Hank said.

"Daddy--’beaus’? Who uses that word? I believe it was last heard on the 'Beverly Hillbillies'. And what do you mean ‘all of Buffy’s beaus’? I’ve only had one other real boyfriend my whole life," Buffy complained.

"No matter how many you’ve had, 1 or 100, I would be sure to meet them." Hank released Spike’s hand.

Spike put his hand slightly behind him, out of sight, and flexed his fingers to get the circulation going again. His gracious smile never wavered.

"Dinner is just about ready," Joyce announced. "Dawn, honey, help me get everything on the table."

"What are we having? I could eat a horse." Spike smiled.

Joyce beamed; she loved someone who had a healthy appetite. "We’re having roast beef, potatoes and salad."

"Sounds lovely, Mrs. Summers. I can’t wait," Spike said sincerely. "I haven’t had a good home-cooked meal, made with a mother’s care, since leaving Sunnydale."

Buffy put one of her arms through his. "Don’t let him fool you, he can cook like a dream!"

Dawn smiled coquettishly. ‘Yeah, I saw! Humina, humina, humina! Bad, me! Hehehe--Oops, clean thoughts, must think clean thoughts.’ She would definitely be using her new 'toy' later after her parents retired for the night. Her eyes kept straying to his crotch--then jolting back up to his face when she realized what she was doing.

"Glad to hear it," Joyce said. "It’ll just be a few minutes." Joyce pulled Dawn along with her to the kitchen.

"I’m going to get washed up," Hank said, then went upstairs.

"Mom seems to like you." Buffy smiled and weaved her arms around Spike's back.

"At least one of your parents does." Spike felt discouraged. "That bloody handshake almost crushed every bone in my hand."

"Dad’s a...tough sell...where everything is concerned. Let me apologize humbly, and completely, in advance for any mean, stupid or--just anything that he might say tonight to make you uncomfortable."

"I shall persevere, Buffy. I’ll make them all love me." Spike smirked.

Buffy laughed. "I have no doubt that you can. It worked on me. You’re so sweet and--God--you smell so nice!" She leaned into him, brushing her lips over the side of his neck. "How do you always smell so damn good? Makes me salivate somethin’ fierce!"

Spike chuckled, running his hands over her back. "Somehow, I don’t think that my intoxicating aroma is going to impress your dad."


They sat down to dinner a few minutes later.

Hank said grace before the meal.

Buffy lowered her head in prayer, rolling her eyes. They never said grace. Her dad was obviously just trying to spook Spike, making him think they were a religious bunch.

Joyce did her best to keep dinner conversation light and upbeat. "William, it’s so funny that you’re from Sunnydale too! You and Buffy never met before when you lived here?"

"No, Ma’am. It took us moving to a new city to be--introduced." He’d almost said ‘thrust together’, but quickly changed his words mid- stream. "I even said to Buffy, that it’s a small world after all."

They laughed.

Hank spoke up, "What do you do for a living?"

"I’m a writer, Sir."

"What is it that you write?"

Spike felt like a criminal being interrogated by a hard-nosed detective. "Well, I’m just starting out. I do a lot of re-working of scripts. Ultimately, I’d like to write my own screenplays, novels, poems--"

"Poems?" Hank looked like he had smelled something bad.

"Uh...Yes. I enjoy poetry," Spike said.

"I do too." Buffy interlaced their fingers under the table.

"To each his own," Hank said condescendingly. "Not very manly. Writing doesn’t tend to pay very well, does it?"

"It...can. I hope to make a good living at it." Spike bit his tongue. He had to maintain his cool.

Hank didn’t relent. "Sure, you hope to make a good living. But, just like acting, writing is more often than not, just folly. It rarely pans out."

"Hank, be nice!" Joyce frowned and chastised him. "This is going to be a pleasant dinner!"

They ate in silence. Their cutlery clinked against their plates.

Hank started it up again. "What’s wrong with making sure that my daughter’s husband will be able to provide for her?"

"Provided for? I can work too, you know!? I'm not handicapped." Buffy was suddenly angry. "And husband? We’re just living together--It’s not like we’re looking for a hip, Jazz combo to play the reception yet!"

They all stared at her.

"Wh-What?" Buffy asked, fidgeting under their gazes.

She wasn’t sure what it was that she’d said to get this reaction. She looked at Spike questioningly. He dropped his eyes, taking off his glasses and polishing them on his shirt.

"You...live together?" Joyce asked. "You didn’t mention that before, honey."

"Uh..." Buffy wanted to smack the mess out of herself for letting that out.

"You barely know him--and you live with him!?" Hank’s face reddened.

"I know him!" Buffy fired back. "How would you know what--"

"Buffy," Spike said softly, retrieving her hand and holding it, "your parents are right to worry."

"Who’s side are you on?" Buffy asked, exasperated.

"It’s not a matter of sides, luv. If I had a daughter, I’d be concerned for her too." Spike looked from Joyce to Hank. "I’m not certain what I can say to allay your fears. But know that I want to make Buffy happy. I’m deeply and completely in love with her." He smiled softly and looked back at Buffy while stroking her wrist with his thumb. "My mission in life is to make this beautiful girl smile. Just like she’s doing right now."

Buffy was smiling, her anger had bled away. Anger was a foreign concept when Spike looked at her like that--when he was touching her and saying how much he loved her. Buffy let out a dreamy sigh, feeling a tear in her eye.

Dawn tilted her head and sighed too. Why was Buffy so damn lucky?

Hank was thankfully silent for the rest of the meal. He took out his frustration on his food; stabbing at it more viciously than necessary with his fork.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Buffy flopped backwards onto Spike's bed. "Well, that was nightmarish!" she said with a sigh.

"It wasn't too bad." Spike laid next to her, propping his head up with his hand.

Buffy raised her eyebrows and looked at him.

Spike laughed, "Okay...it wasn't terrific. But it could've been worse, pet. It was only your dad that wanted to burn me at the stake."

Buffy groaned, "I can't believe I let the fact that we live together slip out. Shit--I'm so stupid!"

Spike put a hand on her hip, massaging her. "You're not stupid. Your dad got you a bit riled up, that's all. There are worse things that could have come out."

Buffy looked at him sadly. "I'm so sorry that my dad was horrible to you."

"It's alright. I made it through." Spike smirked and kissed her. "Little Bit and your Mum like me. Two out of three ain't bad, as they say. Cheer up, luv."

Spike did not tell Buffy just how much Dawn seemed to like him. Or maybe it was just his imagination? The pretty teen had taken every opportunity to hug or brush up against him. When he had looked at her, Dawn just batted those baby blues of hers innocently. Was he just so immersed in sex that even little, perfectly innocent gestures seemed like a come-on? Probably. But he decided not to share it with Buffy; it would only upset her and cause trouble.

"You know, your dad kind of looks like that Almanzo bloke on 'Little House on the Prairie'," he said, hoping for a smile.

He got one.

Buffy grinned and giggled. "Really? I don't see it. Well...he is big, blonde and dumb. Okay. Seeing it more now."

They laughed and kissed softly.

Buffy smiled up at him. "You meant all that stuff you said at dinner. About wanting to make me happy." She wasn't asking him, just cheerfully re-stating it.

"Yes. I meant every..." he leaned down and kissed her lightly, "...single..." he kissed her again, "...word..." This time he lingered at her lips, and ran his fingertips over her cheek. "I love you more than anything in this world. Is there anything that I can do to make you happy right now?" He smirked.

"You're doing great on your own. Don't think you need any instruction," she giggled.

They started kissing with more fervor. Buffy put her arm around his neck. Spike put a leg between hers, shifting to move over her.

"Mmmm--" Buffy gently broke the kiss. "Spike--we can't. Remember? The no-sex rule?"

Spike groaned and pouted. "Damn."

"We don't want your aunt hearing...anything again. Believe me, I want it too. But..."

"I know, pet." Spike sighed, kissed her, then leaned back. "You're right. But that doesn't mean...we can't fool around a bit, does it?" He curled up his tongue.

Buffy giggled, leaning up to kiss him again.

There was a knock on the bedroom door. Maggie said, "William? I'm going to bed, dove."

"Alright, Auntie. Goodnight," he said.

"Is Buffy in there?"

Buffy and Spike made frustrated faces.

"Yeah," Buffy said. "I was...just going to get ready for bed too. Goodnight, Maggie."

"Night, dear." Maggie's footfalls moved away from the door.

"Damn," Spike whispered, resting his forehead against Buffy's.

"We'll survive...somehow." She kissed him and got up. "Goodnight."

"Night, luv. See you at breakfast."

Xander came in, wearing his bathrobe and rubbing a towel over his hair. "Have we switched sleeping partners?" he asked.

"No, I'm going to mine and Cordy's room," Buffy said with disappointment.

"Okay. Goodnight, Buffster. Don't let the bed bugs bite."

Buffy waved sadly at Spike and left.

Spike got into his side of the bed and sighed, closing his eyes and stretching out. Xander took off his robe and got into bed next to Spike, dropping his robe and towel on the floor next to the bed.

"Like my undies?" Xander asked, snapping the waistband of his black, silk boxers.

Spike chuckled. "Yeah, they're nice."

Xander turned off the light, letting the moonlight bathe the room. Xander moved his feet back and forth under the covers, he still felt energized.

"Man, you should have seen Devon and the rest of the guys' faces when they got a look at Cordy!" Xander said, talking low so he wouldn't disturb people in the other rooms.

Spike smiled. "Green with envy?"

Xander laughed. "Yup. Kermit-esque in appearance. The guys want to get together again, but I told them we might not have the time. Said we'd try to keep in touch though."

Spike nodded. "You know, Xan, I'd like to stay maybe a day longer. But you guys can head back if you want."

"No, we'll stay."

"You going to visit your folks?" Spike asked.

Xander shook his head. "I don't even have one little bit of desire to see them again. They probably don't even know that I left yet. I'm happy without revisiting the horrors of the Harris household."

Spike touched Xander's arm comfortingly. Xander smiled.

Spike wanted to switch topics, Xander's family was a source of sadness for his friend. "You know something funny? I've found that it's very hard to keep passions from flaring when you haven't had to hold back, or restrain yourself for months," he chuckled.

"You discovered that too, eh?" Xander asked with a grin.

Spike looked up at the ceiling. "Oh yeah. Very difficult."

"Well..." Xander shifted closer, rolling up onto his side. "We could help each other out?" Xander's hand went under the bedsheet and rested on top of Spike's bulge. "Want to pretend we're 16 and having a sleepover that turns...eeeerotic?"

Spike groaned. "We can't, Xan. We might be overheard. And we don't have sex without the girls agreeing, remember?"

"I thought sex with each other was exempt from the deal? It's just outsiders. I bet the girls are touching each other's 'special places' right now." Xander smiled and bent down to kiss Spike.

They kissed lightly, Xander's hand gently caressed Spike's cock through his underwear.

"Xan...I'm not in the mood, okay?"

Xander was disappointed, but backed off. "Okay."

He kissed Spike once more then went back to his space on the bed. Spike looked over at him.

"You're...not mad, are you?"

"Mad? Pshaw! Come on, man. I wouldn't get mad at you for that kind of stuff. You're not comfortable with doing it here, that's cool. I thought it might help you feel a little better, lift your spirits."

Spike smiled at him then chuckled. "You're so selfless, Xander. You wouldn't have taken any pleasure from it, of course."

"'Course not," Xander grinned. "Seriously, I do want to help take your mind off of things."

"I know, mate. Thanks." Spike leaned over and kissed him on the lips.

The kiss went on, their mouths opened, tongues playing softly. Xander moaned, feeling his cock hardening with the kiss. He was just about to wrap his arms around Spike when the blonde pulled away.

"Goodnight, Xan."

Xander groaned again. "Cock tease."

They chuckled and tried to get comfortable enough for sleep. Xander's boner was persistent, it wouldn't go down no matter what he tried thinking of to get rid of it. He decided to go to the bathroom and jerk off or he'd never get to sleep. He sat up, preparing to get out of bed.

"Where you goin'?" Spike asked.

"Bathroom. Have a little 'condition' that need taking caring of," he said laughing lightly.

"Don't," Spike said, rolling over to face him. "I'll see to you. What kind of friend would I be if I didn't?"

Xander's face lit up.

"But you have to keep your voice down, okay?"

Xander dropped back down onto the bed and made a lip-sealing gesture with his hand to his mouth. He smiled widely, reached under the covers and pushed down his boxers. 'Little Xander' was hard and ready. Spike folded the covers back to expose Xander's groin.

He wrapped a hand around the shaft. "Damn, you weren't kidding about needing some relief."

"I never kid about that," Xander said, closing his eyes.

"Hand me your towel," Spike said, stroking Xander's cock.

"Towel? What for?"

"For when you cum. Don't want it to get on the sheets," Spike explained.

"I--I thought you'd...you know...swallow it. I was kind of hoping you would. I like to see you take it."

They smiled at each other.

"You do, eh?" Spike asked, leaning in to lick the shaft.

"Ohhh yeah--Seeing you drinking down my cum--It makes me want to cum all over again," Xander moaned.

"Okay, then. I'll swallow all of it. Just remember, don't get loud."

"Quiet...Quiet little mouse...that's me." Xander parted his legs further.

Spike licked Xander's cock and balls all over. Xander behaved himself by making only little gurgling sounds and soft moans.

"Let me fuck your mouth," Xander rasped.

Spike let Xander put his hands to either side of his head and begin thrusting shallowly up into his mouth.

"Ahhh--Will--Yeah," Xander whispered.

Spike kept playing with Xander's balls, feeling them swelling up. He worked his tongue around on the rod as it moved swiftly in and out. Spike pumped Xander's cock with his mouth, moving up and down fast and hard. Xander gasped and grabbed the towel, balling it up and covering his own mouth with it. His hips bucked, followed by a muffled cry.

Spike swallowed Xander's seed, continuing to suck and pull. Xander whimpered under the towel as his cock finished going off. Spike licked him clean. He laughed softly when he noticed the towel was still over Xander's face. He pulled it away.

"Shit, Will...God that was good," Xander breathed deeply. "Thanks."

Spike smirked and used the towel to dry Xander's crotch. "There. Nice 'n dry now."

Xander licked his lips and pulled his boxers back up. "You're sure you don't want me to blow you too? I wouldn't mind at all."

"Nah, I'm good for now." Spike gave Xander a cum-flavored kiss and laid back down.

Xander saw the nice, big tent under the covers. "Really? I'm pretty sure I know what that is," he smiled and pointed to the large lump. "And I sure as hell know what it wants."

Spike looked down. "Yeah...that just sort of popped up. But...I'm nervous about Aunt Maggs hearing. And Buffy and I agreed that we wouldn't have sex again 'til we got home."

"Buffy would understand. She probably has a mouthful of Cordy goodness right now." Xander rolled onto his side, caressing Spike's chest with his fingertips. "And I promise, no one will hear. Use the towel to muffle your shouts like I did...works pretty good." Xander's hand continued down over the ridges of Spike's abdomen then slipped under the covers.

"You like seducing me, don't you?" Spike asked with a smirk.

"Uh-huh." Xander kissed and licked around Spike's nipples.

"This...isn't wise. The noise factor aside, you know how much I cum."

"I know. I'm ready for it. And what little I let escape, I'll catch with the towel," Xander said, pulling down Spike's sweat pants.

"Got it all figured out, have you?"

"Yep," Xander replied before applying his mouth to Spike's cock.

Spike pressed his lips together while Xander worked on him. He didn't want to emit any sound that would be a dead giveaway as to what was going on. Having his aunt hear him and Buffy going at it in the backyard was bad enough...He doubted she would be as understanding if she caught him and his best friend giving each other blowjobs.

"Spike, what's wrong?" Xander asked. "You're all tensed up."

"You know I'm nervous about this, Xan."

Xander stroked Spike's thighs and licked slowly along the underside of his cock. "Shhh, just relax. Nothing bad will happen."

Spike closed his eyes and tried loosening up a little.

Xander whispered to him in between licks and sucks. "Wish we'd started this a long time ago...Would've been so good. Love sucking your cock. Feeling it throbbing between my lips...and when you cum...It's always so amazing...tastes so good."

Xander smiled seductively up at him. He knew that the dirty talkin' really got Spike excited. It would have to be dirty whispers, but that was okay. In a way, that made it even more erotic.

Spike groaned, pushing his head back into the pillow. The hunky brunette stroked Spike's cock up and down while moving up to place soft kisses on Spike's abs.

Spike breathed out, "Xan!"

"Mmmm--Shhhh," Xander whispered kissing along the ridges of Spike's stomach.

His tongue flicked out to trace the lines. Spike put a hand on the back of Xander's hair, playing with the dark waves like he always did when they were like this. Xander went back to the stiffening cock, laving it around the base with his tongue. He pumped Spike's cock near the top.

After a quick, sharp suck to Spike's sac, Xander asked, "You got some cum for me?"

Spike groaned softly, his fingers curling in Xander's hair.

Xander licked up the underside of his cock to suckle at the head. "Mmmm--got some pre-cum. That's tasty too." He smacked his lips and sucked it up.

Xander lifted off the cock again, he rubbed two fingers of his free hand over the dripping head, getting his fingers coated with Spike's sticky goodness. He smirked at Spike then enveloped the head with his mouth again, his wet fingers moved down to Spike's ass. Spike gasped, trying to keep quiet. He grabbed the towel and balled it up over his mouth. He began groaning into it. Xander fucked a finger in and out of Spike's hole while he bobbed on his cock. He heard Spike's moans and exclamations becoming more desperate. Spike's hips fucked lightly at Xander's mouth. Xander sped up his sucks and the movement of his hand.

Spike made a muffled, strangled cry into the towel as his sperm shot into Xander's waiting mouth. Xander concentrated on not letting any escape; swallowing swiftly. Spike's male essence filled his mouth and poured down his throat. It almost choked him a few times, but Xander was adamant. He had a funny thought that almost made him choke when he chuckled: Would cum shoot out of his nose if he laughed with a mouthful--like milk did in the lunch room when you were a kid? He recovered fast.

Suck. Gulp. Suck. Gulp.

'Damn, Will! You cum like a fucking horse!' Xander thought, wondering how much more his friend had left.

Two trails of white leaked from the corners of Xander's mouth, dripping down his chin. Another funny thought occurred to him: He must look like a vampire that feeds on human cum instead of blood...Hey, maybe there's a movie idea in that? Xander was just chock-full of fun movie ideas! Just when he thought he couldn't accommodate anymore, Spike's emissions began petering out.

Xander was a little disappointed that he'd let some escape, but he did pretty well considering the volume. He cleaned it off his face then started cleaning up Spike's equipment. Xander laughed lightly. Spike still had the towel on his face, his chest and stomach rose and fell laboriously.

"Okay?" Xander asked.

Spike pulled the towel away from his face, revealing a goofy 'just came' face.'

"Yeah, mate. More than okay."

They smiled and laughed quietly.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A little earlier, in Buffy and Cordy's bedroom

"Wonder what they're laughing about in there?" Cordy said, referring to the low chuckles coming from Spike's room through the shared wall.

"Don't know," Buffy said. "It's nice to hear Spike laughing though. He was so worried about his mom."

"But she's going to be fine. Therefore, ergo and forsooth, Spike will be fine too." Cordy smiled.

Buffy giggled. "You've been around Xander too long. You're starting to say weird stuff like him."

"You're right. He's infected me with his goofiness." Cordy looked at Buffy more seriously. "How are you doing? Seeing your family again and everything."

Buffy sighed. "The dinner was okay, except for my dad. He was such a jerk. I feel...weird. Spike and I have talked about this before, but, it's like--There's Sunnydale Buffy. And there's Hollywood Buffy. I'm not the same girl anymore. But when I saw my mom and walked into that house...it was like I stepped back in time. Do your parents know what you do?"

"Yeah. My Mom's actually made a few attempts to reconnect with me over the years, but they didn't take it well. I told them when I got started, so they knew right off the bat."

"Wow, you really told them?" Buffy asked, astonished that someone could be that brave.

"Yeah. I've always done what I wanted, always very independent. It didn't matter that much to me if they couldn't handle it, it was my life. It would be tough shit if they didn't approve."

Buffy shook her head. "You're a braver woman than I, Cordelia. Wish I could think that way. I actually did briefly--ever-so-briefly--consider telling them myself today."

"You did? What changed your mind?"

"Fear. Mind-numbing, pants-wetting fear. As soon as I saw my mom open the door, I knew I couldn't tell them. I feel like such a coward," Buffy groaned.

"Don't beat yourself up, Buffy. It's hard. You actually care what they think of you and want them to have pride in you."

"It freaks me out, Cordy. Right now...I feel like I'd die if they knew...If I had to see the looks on their faces. I feel so sick when I think about it..." Buffy rubbed her stomach, her heartbeat increased.

"Hey, shhhh," Cordy moved up against her, holding and soothing her. "They don't know. Don't get yourself worked up. Take it easy."

"Sorry," Buffy said, sniffling a little. "I'm such a mental case."

"No, you're not. You're just scared, that's okay. Shhhh." Cordy stroked up and down Buffy's arms.

Buffy quieted, letting herself relax. Cordy pulled back a little and smiled at her. Cordy started coming in for a kiss. Buffy hesitated a moment but let their lips connect. They kissed softly. Cordy's tongue gently parted Buffy's lips.

"Cordy...not tonight. We shouldn't do anything."

"Why not?" Cordy asked, still softly kissing around Buffy's mouth.

"B-Because someone might hear. And Spike and I said no more sex until we go home."

"Maybe the boys will hear us and burst through the wall to join us?" Cordy giggled.

"Cordy," Buffy said with mock-sternness.

"No, huh?"

"Sorry."

"It's alright." Cordy laid back down. "Mind if I get myself off? I've been going crazy all night."

"No, go ahead. Just be quiet." Buffy watched as Cordy raised and parted her knees.

"I'll be quiet," Cordy whispered.

Buffy turned away, trying to relax.

"Mmmm," Cordy moaned softly.

Buffy felt her own pussy getting wetter. Knowing what Cordelia was doing and hearing her pleasure herself was so sexy. She turned back to face Cordy.

"I could...help you out?" Buffy said.

"Really?" Cordy grinned. "Change your mind about it then?"

"N-No. But I wouldn't mind doing you."

"Buffy, you are the sweetest! Have I told you lately that I love you?"

"There you go again with the Xander-type phrases."

They giggled.

Buffy poked her in the stomach. "Spread 'em."

"Oooh, forceful! Could you finger me and suck on my tits first?" Cordy asked easily.

"Sure, if that's what you'd like."

Cordy took off her nightgown and laid on top of the covers. Buffy started with some kissing, their tongues played and flicked at each other. Then she moved down to Cordy's big, beautiful breasts. Buffy really envied Cordy for her chest. Her own tits were nice, but she thought that Cordy's were perfect. Large, yet perky.

Buffy lapped at Cordy's tits, getting them wet with her spit. Cordy gasped softly as Buffy began nibbling and sucking at a nipple. Buffy's hand covered Cordy's mound, her fingers playing along the wet slit.

"Ohh Buffy--Yeah," Cordelia breathed. "You caught on to this stuff so quickly--You're a natural."

Buffy giggled around a nipple. She bit softly at it. "Thanks. You're really good too--I had an excellent teacher."

As Buffy sucked on her tits, Cordy's hand found it's way under Buffy's nightgown. Buffy groaned when she felt her friend's fingers slide between her pussylips.

"Damn, Buffy...You're so wet. You can't tell me that you don't want it too."

"Uhh--I--I shouldn't," Buffy moaned.

"We can 69," Cordy suggested. "That way, both of our mouths will be occupied."

Buffy was still reluctant. "I don't know..."

Cordy rubbed Buffy's clit.

"Aahh--Okay...maybe just a little bit."

Cordy giggled again. "Knew I could convince you. Side by side?"

"Yeah," Buffy responded, taking off her nightgown too.

The girls got into position. Buffy laid her upper body down by Cordy's legs. Cordy massaged Buffy's legs and urged them apart. They descended on the other's wet pussy, licking in long, slow strokes. They moaned together.

Buffy liked Cordelia's shaved pussy, there was no pesky pubic hair to tickle her chin. She nibbled and sucked on Cordy's puffy labia.

"Mmmm!" Cordy moaned, doing the same thing to Buffy.

They used their fingers to part each other's nether lips and worked their tongues around the pink insides. Buffy puffed air on Cordy's clit and flicked at it with the tip of her tongue. She repeated the actions until Cordy made a little squeaky noise.

"Suck on my clit, Buffy," she whispered harshly.

Buffy moaned when Cordy started sucking on her clit and slid a finger up her pussy. She put her lips around Cordy's clit and softly sucked at it, also slipping a finger into her. They worked each other over for several minutes: sucking, licking, kissing, finger-fucking.

They bucked their hips gently at each other, their moans were still quiet, but grew with intensity.

"Ooohhmm!" Cordy uttered a little cry, burying her face in Buffy's pussy and fucking her with her tongue.

Buffy felt Cordy cumming around her fingers, she slid her mouth down and shoved her tongue inside. Cordelia's juices gushed out into her mouth. Buffy gasped as she started cumming too. Cordy sucked up her liquid just as eagerly.

They smiled and licked each other clean while they came back down.

"Very nice," Cordy said. "Don't you feel better now?"

Buffy giggled, getting back under the covers. "Yeah, thanks, Cordy."

They kissed again then laid on their own sides of the bed.


The four of them fell asleep, feeling more relaxed. Still, they couldn't wait to get back home to their own beds and without the fear of being busted by an authority figure during sex with the partner of their choice.