Chapter 23: Sunnydale Revisited


Dawn ushered her best friend Janice into her bedroom then quickly shut and locked the door.

"Did you get it!?" Dawn said excitedly.

"Yeah, my sister bought it last night." Janice sat on Dawn's bed and dropped her backpack next to her. "Are you...sure this is the one you wanted?" Janice asked slowly.

"Yeah!" Dawn jumped onto the bed on her knees. "Come on, let me see it!"

Janice unzipped her bag and brought out a plastic package. Dawn squealed and took it from her. The front of the package read:

Spike's Spike!
100% realistic Spike! Molded from the penis that broke the mold!
Made of soft rubber. Realistic molding detail that you will enjoy!
12" of pure enjoyment! Are you woman enough?


"Damn straight, I am!" Dawn giggled, tearing open the package.

She gasped and took out 'Spike', weighing it and admiring it in her hand. It was so detailed that it even had all the bumps and ridges that the real thing possessed--as close to the actual Spike-ilicious penis as you could get outside of wet dreams.

"Dawn...that thing is fucking huge!" Janice said in amazement.

"Shhh!" Dawn hissed. "I'm so dead if my mom ever finds this!" Dawn looked at the back of the package, there was a picture of the real Spike smirking. "Oooh! Look! Isn't he just the hottest guy in the world?"

"Yeah..." Janice said, still spellbound by the 12" dildo. "You're really going to...use that thing?"

"Hell yes! I can't wait to use it!"

"Well--You're waitin'! Don't do anything with that while I'm here!"

"Ewwww!" Dawn laughed and punched her in the arm. "Don't be gross! Of course I'll wait. How much do I owe you?"

"40 bucks! You believe how much it cost?"

"There's a lot of material used in the manufacturing of this baby," Dawn said, grinning. "It's totally worth it. I'll get my babysitting money."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A few days later, Caleb returned from Alabama. He was greeted happily by both Buffy and Spike. Spike was feeling much more confident and assured that Buffy was in love with him, so no more crazy jealous, insecurity. Plus, the sex really was terrific the last time the three of them fucked. Spike hoped that the three of them could have an encore performance later. Maybe add Faith to the mix too.

Buffy, Spike and Xander were having a little get together at their home for some of their friends. Willow, Tara, Faith, Riley and Caleb all came over for dinner and an evening of fun. Anya and Giles were invited, but they wanted to do ‘their own thing’ tonight--Buffy was hoping to hear the tinkling of wedding bells sometime in the future for the couple. She wondered if, as the matchmaker responsible, she'd get an engagement gift too.

The group had finished their dinner and were settling into a rousing (and arousing) game of Strip Adult Pictionary. An orgy was on the horizon at some point this evening.

Faith and Riley were on the same team. He had unsuccessfully drawn a picture for her to guess, the phrase was ‘Autoerotic Asphyxiation’.

Faith pulled her shirt over her head. "Not that I mind getting naked, Ri. But that was the shittiest drawing imaginable."

Everyone laughed.

"Hey, that was hard! I thought I did pretty good considering. Like to see you try to draw that!" Riley took off his own shirt and put it on the growing pile of clothing on the floor.

"I’m not going to have to see you naked, am I, Caleb?" Tara asked.

Caleb smiled, his shirt was off, but so far he still had his pants on. "Tara, I’m getting buck nekkid at some point. Hell, I’d strip down to nothin’ right now, if the rules of the game permitted it."

"Eww!" Tara scrunched up her face and laughed. "Maybe I should put on a blindfold."

"Oooh," Willow nuzzled Tara’s neck. "That could be fun."

Spike and Buffy were on the couch together, snuggling, watching their friends and enjoying themselves. The phone rang. Spike rolled his eyes and blew out a breath. He gave Buffy a quick kiss and went to answer it.

"Keep it down, guys," Spike said, picking up the phone. The gang talked more quietly. "Hello."

"William? It’s Aunt Maggie." Fear clutched at Spike’s heart.

His aunt had never called him at home before. And she sounded troubled.

"Aunt Maggs...What’s wrong?"

"Your Mum had a fainting spell."

"Is she alright?" his voice rose, his heart was beating like a drum.

The others stopped talking and looked at him.

"She’s in the hospital. They want to keep her there under observation and run some tests," Maggie said.

"What happened?"

Buffy came over to him, she rubbed his back and looked at him full or worry. Xander stayed in his seat, but looked at Spike expectantly, very concerned about what was making his friend look so pale and shaken.

His aunt explained, "Anne was fixing dinner in the kitchen. I heard a crash and ran in to see what happened. She’d collapsed at the stove. It’s a good job that she didn’t hit her head on the way down or burn herself."

"Is--Is she conscious?" Spike asked.

He was trying to control the trembling of his voice and the hand that held the phone. What if his mum’s health problems returned full force again? Hadn’t the poor woman been through enough already!?

"Yes, William-pet. I just talked to her. She said not to call you. You know how she is, she didn’t want to bother you."

"Bother? She’s my mother! I hardly consider it bothering me! I’m coming home tonight--I’ll be there as soon as I can," Spike’s mind raced ahead to all of the things that he needed to get ready for the trip.

"William, why don’t you wait until morning? There’s really nothing you can do tonight. Visiting hours are over."

Spike let out a shaky breath, running a hand through his hair. He wanted to go right away. "Yeah...Okay. I’ll be there first thing in the morning then."

"Good. I know she’ll be thrilled if you visit--No matter how much she goes on about not interfering with your life. She misses you, dove."

"I...miss her a lot too. Thanks for calling, Auntie."

"You can stay at the house with me. It was your home for a long time, after all. And my sister would never forgive me if I let her baby boy stay at a hotel," Maggie laughed lightly.

Spike smiled wanly, "Yeah, she’d let you have it, alright."

"I’ll see you soon, William. Drive carefully."

"Yeah, I will. Bye, Auntie."

Spike hung up and took a few moments before turning to his friends. "My Mum is in the hospital, she had a fainting spell."

They all expressed their concern.

"My Aunt said she’s awake and talking, thank goodness. But I have to go home, I have to go see her."

"I’ll go with you," Xander offered immediately.

Buffy hugged Spike and kissed his cheek softly. "You want me to go with you too, baby?"

"Would you?" Spike asked, hoping that she would. "I’d like you to come, but do you want to go back to Sunnydale right now?"

"To be with you? I’d walk through the fires of Hell itself...Which isn’t too far off the mark." Buffy smiled, touching his face. "When do we leave?"

Spike took her hand and kissed the inside of her wrist, closing his eyes. He was grateful to have her with him. "We leave in the morning. It‘s a 3 hour trip, and I want to get there by 9 when visiting hours start."

It was decided that Xander, Cordy and Buffy would join Spike for the ride to Sunnydale. Their guests departed, wishing Spike’s mother well and them a safe drive. Willow volunteered to inform Warren that Spike and the others wouldn't be in town to film for the next few days. Warren was sure to throw a fit, even with the special circumstances. But Willow could handle him.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The early morning sun made it hard for Buffy to sleep in the car. She’d tried for a little while, but the sun’s glare made it impossible, even with the DeSoto’s tinted windows. She gave up and decided that keeping Spike company was more important anyway. She wanted to keep his spirits up.

They’d gone to bed early last night in preparation for the trip. Spike had tossed and turned, not sleeping much. Buffy had held him when he permitted it. Xander and Cordy were following behind them in his car. Buffy glanced back to make sure they were still with them. They were. Then she looked at Spike. He was wearing his cute, round glasses instead of his contacts. He hadn’t seen his mother since he’d left months ago, he wanted to have at least a remnant of his old appearance--To look a little like she remembered him. Buffy put her hand on his knee and smiled.

Spike glanced at her, giving her a weak smile in return. "Can’t sleep, luv?"

"No. I’ll sleep later," Buffy said, petting his leg.

Keeping his eyes on the road, Spike said tensely, "Remember, call me William...or Will when we get there. And you work at the studio that I write for, that’s how we met. You’re a gopher, but you want to be an actress. And we don't live together--Mum wouldn't approve of that. God...I don’t want to have to lie any more than necessary."

He went over his list of lies, to keep them straight, for the hundredth time since last night.

"I know. We already talked about all that," Buffy replied, sounding tired.

"I’m," Spike sighed and gripped the steering wheel, "I’m just all messed up inside. Sorry, pet."

Buffy slid over on the seat and put her head against his shoulder. "It’s okay. It’s going to be okay." She rubbed his leg.

Spike tilted his head to the side to rest against hers for a few moments. "Thank you for coming, Buffy," he said, swallowing the lump in his throat.

She kissed his shoulder then his cheek. "You don’t have to thank me. I love you. I want to be with you, especially when you really need me."

Spike smiled at her affectionately. He risked looking away from the road for a short kiss. They settled back with her resting against him and touching him gently.

"Mum hasn’t seen me since I left. She’s probably going to flip." Then a few seconds later, he said in a smaller, tighter voice, "I’m scared, Buffy."

"Of what?" she asked, raising her hand up to gently stroke the hair on the back of his head.

"Of...everything. That she’s sick--really sick again. Poor Mum...That she might not make it through this time. Of having to lie so bloody much...I don’t want to lie...Not to her. Can I lie to her face? I’ve done it over the phone but..."

"I know, Spike."

That phrase was the main thing Buffy had contributed to conversation since last night. But she didn’t mind. Her man needed her to listen to him, and take her comfort and reassurance. He needed to vent his fear and worries a lot. She was here to listen and offer any comfort that she could at this difficult time for him. Buffy kissed his jaw.

"Everything will be alright."

Spike took one hand off the steering wheel and put his arm around her, holding her. They drove the rest of the way in relative silence.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The two blondes had tensed when they passed the 'Welcome to Sunnydale!' sign. Spike's mind had been drifting and he almost ran right into and over it. Luckily, he swerved away in time, just giving the two of them a good scare.

Finally, Xander and Spike pulled up in front of the Crane residence. They'd spent a lot of time over the last 5 years in that house. A flood of old memories, both happy and sad, assailed Xander and Spike's minds.

Buffy looked at the house. "Your house is yellow, but it looks exactly like mine! Same porch and everything," she laughed. He looked like his mind was a million miles away. "You okay?"

"Hmm? Oh, yeah...I'm fine, pet. Just thinking of old times."

Buffy leaned over and kissed him.

Maggie came out onto the front porch. She was an attractive red-head in her mid- to late 40's, though she insisted to have stopped aging at 29. Her eyes were wide and dark-blue. Her long hair was done up with pins to hold it in place. She had a delicately boned face (Buffy could see which side of the family Spike owed his gorgeous bone structure to) that tapered to a pointy chin. She waved to them, smiling, wearing a pair of working-around-the-house jeans and an oversized red t-shirt.

Buffy squeezed Spike's hand and smiled. He nodded and exited the car. The four of them went up to the porch where Maggie was waiting.

Maggie looked stunned. "Oh my! William? Is that you, dove?" she exclaimed.

Spike smiled, adjusting his glasses. "Yes, 'fraid so, Aunt Maggs. What do you think?"

She threw her arms around him and hugged him. "You look so different! Still as handsome as ever," she pinched his cheek. "The girls must go into a tizzy over you!" she laughed, ruffling his hair.

Spike laughed, ducking away from the hair ruffling. "I only care about one girl going into a tizzy over me. This is Buffy, my girlfriend that I told you and Mum about."

Buffy stepped forward. "Hi."

Maggie looked Buffy over quickly and smiled. "It's nice to meet you, dear. Anne told me how sweet you were when she talked to you on the phone. Hope this one treats you right," she teased, gesturing to Spike.

"Auntie!" Spike groaned.

Buffy put her arm through his and grinned. "William is a wonderful boyfriend. He treats me like a princess. I can tell that he was raised right."

"Auntie, you remember my friend, Xander? This is his girlfriend Cordelia," Spike said, blushing.

"Of course. How are you, Xander? Hello, Cordelia. Such a beautiful, dignified name," Maggie said.

"Good to see you again, Auntie," Xander smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

"Hi," Cordelia said. "Thanks about the name. I've gotten flack for it before."

"Aunt Maggs, how's Mum today?" Spike asked seriously, his good humor disappearing as the real reason for his visit occurred to him.

"She's doing well. I just spoke to her on the phone. They want to keep her there for a few days. I told her that you were coming, she's overjoyed about it." Maggie smiled. "After she got through lecturing me, that is."

Spike laughed lightly. "That's Mum. It's alright if Buffy, Xan and Cordy stay here too, isn't it?"

"Oh, we can stay at a hotel or something," Xander suggested. "If you guys don't have the room--"

"Pish-posh!" Maggie waved away the suggestion. "There's plenty of room. Bring your bags in and get settled."

They thanked her and took their bags upstairs. Spike was anxious to get to the hospital.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Spike's mother was thrilled to see him, and he her. He'd gone in by himself first to see her. Anne had made the same comments about his changed appearance that Maggie had. She'd tsk'd him about tampering with perfection, she had thought he was beautiful before. With that out of the way, Spike let her know how concerned he was.

He held her hand and looked at her with his nervousness plainly showing in his eyes. "Mum, how are you, really?"

"Oh, I’m fine, dear." Anne patted her son’s hand. "I’m a tough, old bird."

Spike smiled slightly. "I know you are, Mum. But...why did you faint? Do the doctors know why?"

"I’ve just been overdoing it a bit lately...No need to worry about me."

"I do worry. People don’t faint for just any reason. Why have you been pushing yourself to do more? Aunt Maggs is supposed to help--"

"William, luv, listen. I just...wanted to try to do more than usual. I’m my own person, if I want to do something, I do it. Maggie can’t stop me if I’m determined."

"Do you need me to move back?" Spike asked seriously. "I’ll move back home."

"No! I won’t hear of it," Anne said firmly, ending any discussion of it. "You have a good life in Hollywood, and it’s only going to get better. You will not move back to Sunnydale. Do you hear me?"

"Yes, Mum." Spike looked down, like a scolded little boy.

"Now, tell me about your young lady. How are things with the two of you? Will there be an engagement soon?" Anne teased him.

Spike smiled and laughed lightly. "Slow down a bit, Mum! We’re not getting engaged...yet. However, I think that’s going to happen eventually. She came with me, by the way."

"Oh! Buffy's here? She must be just as sweet as you’ve said to come along. I enjoyed speaking with her on the phone when you weren't feeling well. She seems like an absolutely lovely girl."

"She is, Mum. Buffy’s everything I’ve said and more. I love her more everyday."

"Oh, William...I'm so happy for you," Anne said with watery eyes.

She was so very happy for her boy. Anne could never understand it, William was such a handsome young man, so bright and kindhearted--Why hadn't the girls fought for his attention? She hadn't approved of that Drusilla girl back in England. The girl was older than him and had this strange look about her. The poor thing did end up in an institution--Just as Anne thought she might someday. When would children learn to listen to their mother's advice? William had been dateless for the most part after coming to America, spending all of his time with Xander and their male friends, or taking care of her when she was very sick. Her boy needed the company of and to be doted on by a girlfriend. Now he seemed to have that. She had to keep him from worrying about her, convince him that that she would be fine...

"Thanks, Mum. I'm happy for me too." Spike smiled. "Would you like to meet her? Buffy's right outside."

Anne smiled and sat up in bed. "I'd love to! Though...I must look a fright!" She smoothed back her graying-blonde hair.

When Spike was little, he always thought that his mother was the most beautiful woman in the world. Her hair was blonde and long, flowing in waves down her back. That's where he'd gotten the curls from. He'd thought that she looked like an angel.

"You look beautiful, Mum." Spike kissed her on the knuckles and smiled adoringly at her.

"Hmm," Anne said teasingly, "I think you need to get your glasses' prescription checked, darling."

Spike laughed, "Stop that! You're beautiful, and there's nothing you can do about it. I'll go get Buffy, Xander and Cordelia."

He called them into the room. They greeted Mrs. Crane, saying that they hoped she was feeling better.

Xander leaned in and kissed Anne on the cheek. "Hey, Mrs. C.!"

"Xander, it's good to see you, dear!" Anne hugged him and kissed him back.

"Good to see you too. You still laying around in your cool, adjustable bed, getting waited on hand and foot? Pretty sweet!" Xander said cheerfully.

They laughed.

Anne swatted him playfully. "Yes, it's quite a scam I've got going here, isn't it? Shh, don't tell the doctors and nurses!"

Buffy could see that Spike's mother looked tired, but she did look very happy to have her son back with her. Buffy could see the resemblance between them: the wavy hair, the cornflower-blue eyes, the cheekbones. There were some good genes in that family. If she and Spike decided to have children someday, she hoped that the baby would favor him.

"Buffy, you're so lovely! William said that you were gorgeous, but you're even prettier than I'd thought you'd be," Anne gushed.

"Oh, thank you, Mrs. Crane," Buffy blushed.

"I want to thank you again for keeping me apprised of William's condition when he was under the weather. I do worry about him so."

"That's alright," Buffy smiled, "I was happy to do it."

"You girls work at the same studio as the boys then?" Anne asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," Buffy said. "That's where we met. I saw William walk into the room and...that was it for me!" Buffy laughed, watching the blush creep up Spike's face.

"You have excellent taste," Anne said. "Isn't my boy beautiful? Despite the crazy hair?"

"Mum..." Spike put his hands over his blushing face.

"He sure is!" Buffy hugged him. "We'd better stop complimenting him, he's going to spontaneously combust."

They laughed.

Anne kept praising him anyway. "I have the best son in the world. Has he told you how he's paying all of my bills?"

"Yes, I thought that was so sweet!" Buffy said.

"I had no idea writers made that sort of money," Anne said, making Spike tense up a bit.

Xander said, "Oh, well, not every writer makes as much moola as Will. The bosses like him a lot, they always say how much promise they think he has."

Anne grinned. "I'm so proud of both of you boys. You've done so well for yourselves, and all on your own. Beautiful girlfriends, good jobs, and you're making good money."

Spike and Xander thanked her. Buffy and Cordy smiled, flattered at the older woman's praise.

"Cordelia, where did you meet this little scamp?" Anne asked with a smile, referring to Xander.

"We met at the studio too, I'm an actress."

"Oh? How exciting! Have you been in anything that I may have seen?" "Uh...No, I don't think so," Cordy replied.

Xander jumped back in, "So, when are they going to spring ya, Mrs. C?"

Anne sighed, "They won't say for sure. They're a bit vague about that."

"You'll stay as long as is necessary," Spike said staunchly. Then, his expression and voice softened, "I know how you detest hospitals, Mum...But we need to make sure that you're alright."

Anne patted his hand again. "I know, lamb. The four of you don't need to stay. Maggie's here. She can--"

Spike shook his head. "No. We're staying. No more protests. We could all use a short holiday anyway. We'll still be here when you come home. We can have dinner at the house together before we have to head back."

"Oh, that would be lovely!" Anne said with tears in her eyes. "Xander, you and the girls don't mind?"

"Not at all," Xander said warmly.

He thought of Spike's mother with more love and affection than he did his own, flesh-and-blood mother. Anne Crane had been so good to him over the years: giving him a place to come when things at home became too much, making sure that he was eating right, making sure that he was keeping up with his studies at school. She was a good woman--It frightened him to think of her being sick again too. No one deserved to be sick like that, especially her.

Buffy smiled sunnily, "I'm actually from Sunnydale too. I can visit with my family while I'm here," she hid a grimace. She was NOT looking forward to the Summers' family reunion.

A nurse entered the room. "I'm sorry, but Doctor Nelson left strict orders about visitors. Mrs. Crane needs her rest. You'll have to leave now."

"Oh," Anne frowned, "Bloody hell!"

"Mum!" Spike laughed, surprised by her use of that kind of language. "Obviously, Aunt Maggs has been a bad influence on you."

They laughed again.

Spike bent down to give her a kiss. "I'll be back as soon as they let me."

"It's wonderful to see you again, luv," Anne said, hugging him. She looked at the others. "It was a pleasure to meet all of you."


"Your mom is such a sweet lady," Buffy said as they got back in the DeSoto.

"Told you she was the best." Spike smiled, leaning over for a little kiss.

Buffy chuckled. "Everyone thinks their mom is the best."

"It just so happens that I was right," Spike said. "Pet, you really going to visit with your folks?"

Buffy sighed loudly, blowing out a nervous breath. "Yeah. I'll call my mom...tonight. I need a day to prepare I think."

"It'll be nice for you to see them again. The Nibblet will be chuffed to bits."

Buffy leaned back in the seat and giggled. "She really wants to meet you though. Spike this--Spike that--When can I meet Spike? I'm going to have to keep a close eye on her...I think she's in love with you."

Spike smirked. "She's just got a little crush. Who can blame her?"

Buffy laughed and pinched his thigh. Spike yelped.

"I hope my parents don't give you too hard a time," Buffy said.

"Huh?"

"When you meet them...You will come with me when I go, right?" she asked nervously.

She didn't want to face them alone. She needed the comfort and support of her man.

"Uh..." Spike gulped. "Sure, pet. Meeting your parents...that should be...fun."

They stared at each other then giggled.

"I'm just nervous about it," Spike explained. "I've only ever been introduced to one girl's parental units before...That was a strange and off-putting experience."

"Dru's parents?" Buffy asked.

Spike nodded, starting up the car. "Yeah. Her folks didn't like her choice of boyfriend very much...or at all."

"I'm sorry," Buffy hung her head. "I wouldn't even ask if...it wasn't important to me."

"Hey, I'll go, pet." He leaned over and kissed her sweetly. He smiled at her. "Parents should meet the man who's in love with their daughter."

"Can I tell Mom that we'll both be over for dinner tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, that'll be fine. I'll want to spend the afternoon at the hospital with Mum, but after that, I'm all yours."

"Thanks, baby." Buffy smiled and kissed him.

She was feeling better already about seeing her family again. If Spike was with her, she could do it.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


At bedtime that evening, Maggie told the couples that it'd be best if they paired up boy/boy and girl/girl. She didn't mind herself, but it was Anne's home. Anne was old-fashioned about men and women sleeping together without the benefit of being married. So, out of respect for her sister, Maggie requested that the couples not sleep together. Little did she know that boy/boy-girl/girl had sexual possibilities for this particular foursome, as well.

But, the four of them were so tired and stressed out that they behaved themselves, dropping right off to sleep the minute their heads hit the pillows.

Except for Spike.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Buffy got up to get a glass of water. Maggie had loaned her and Cordy nightgowns for their stay--The girls had forgotten to bring 'proper' sleep attire. Buffy's nightgown was white, light cotton, knee-length, with little blue flower buds all over. Not her style, but it was okay temporarily. She couldn't wait to get back to their place to sleep 'in the buff' again.

Buffy tiptoed back to the room that she and Cordy were sharing. She stopped to peek into Spike's room, just needing to see him for a moment. Xander was in the bed, snoring. But Spike's side of the bed was empty. Buffy frowned.

She quietly went downstairs looking for him. She finally found him sitting on the steps of the back porch. Buffy observed him for a few moments. Spike was wearing a pair of blue, drawstring sweat pants, he was bare-chested (always a welcomed sight for her), no shirt, socks or shoes. He was wearing his glasses, his head tilted up, gazing at the starlit sky. He looked pensive.

She was bowled over again at just how handsome Spike was. The moonlight shining down on him bathed him in it's bluish, ethereal glow--He was beautiful. Perfect. If she were an artist, she knew what her main subject would be. No doubt, Spike was thinking and fretting about his mother. Buffy debated bothering him, she didn't want to intrude if he needed time alone. She'd just ask him if he was okay and then go back to bed. She made some noise to let him know that she was there, so as not to startle him.

Spike turned his head and smiled.

"Hey, what are you doing out here all by yourself? You're supposed to be getting some beauty sleep," Buffy said humorously.

Spike breathed in deeply, turning his face back up to the sky. "Couldn't sleep."

"You mind if I sit? If you'd rather be alone, I--"

"No, pet. I don't mind. Sit." He patted the spot on the stair next to him.

Buffy sat down. She leaned forward, putting her elbows on her knees and joined him in his stargazing. Crickets chirped. A train sounded it's whistle, far off in the distance. A dog barked nearby.

Spike started talking again, "I would come out here to sit, just like this, whenever something was troubling me..." he chuckled sadly. "Did quite a bit of porch sitting over the last few years."

Buffy moved her hand to cover one of his. "I used to go out on my back porch when I was upset too. I wonder if we ever did it at the same time?" she said wistfully.

"Probably." He smiled. "I'd sit right in this spot, looking at the stars. Sometimes to do some thinking, sometimes to let my mind go blank. Picking out constellations, pondering those faraway points of light...wondering if there was someone like me out there on one of them. Silly, I know."

"No it's not," Buffy smiled and leaned against him, looking up at the sky. "You're deep. I like that in a man."

Spike chuckled and put his arm around her shoulders, holding her lightly against him. His thumb stroked the bare flesh of her upper arm. Buffy shivered, not with cold, but with arousal.

"I wish we could sleep in the same bed," she said with a sigh. "I want to feel your body next to mine."

"Isn't that what you're feeling now?" Spike asked impishly.

Buffy narrowed her eyes at him, still smiling. "You know very well what I mean."

"Yeah, I do, pet. I wish that too."

They shared silence for a while longer. Buffy could feel how tense Spike was. It killed her that he was upset and she couldn't make it go away. She felt a tad guilty for feeling so turned on right now. He needed her to just be with him, not trying to tear his clothes off all the time. But still...maybe he wouldn't object to a little foolin' around on the back porch. Lord knew, she wanted him--just as she always did. Buffy turned her head slightly, craned her neck up and softly kissed his hot throat.

"Love this sexy neck," she smiled against his skin.

Spike closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of her lips and breath. "What this old thing? I just use it to keep my head from rolling off."

Buffy giggled, applying more kisses on the side of his neck. "Your neck is so sexy, I love it."

She sucked lightly on patch of skin. Spike gasped quietly. Buffy's hand moved to his inner thigh.

"Mmm, pet, you drive me crazy," he whispered, tilting his head and parting his legs, bidding her to continue.

Buffy's unoccupied hand touched on the side of his face. After taking a moment to caress a fabulous cheekbone, she turned his face to her. Spike turned readily, dropping his mouth to hers and joining her for a kiss. The kiss was soft and wet. Their tongues rubbed together.

"Wanna sit on your lap," Buffy moaned and climbed sideways onto his lap, resting her butt on the tops of his thighs.

Her arms wove around his neck, she went back to his lips, pressing her mouth against his. Spike put one arm around her back, the other arm he draped over her legs. His hand rested on her outer thigh, caressing her and sliding up past the nightgown slightly. They kissed and touched leisurely. Buffy wriggled a little.

Spike groaned, "Buffy, don’t do that."

"Why?" she grinned, kissing and nibbling at his lips. "Feel bad?"

"Uh-uh. The op-opposite. Feels too bloody good," Spike whispered.

Buffy could feel him hardening and poking against her bottom. Being naughty, she wriggled some more.

"Pet," Spike rasped, "we don’t have a bed...and we can’t shag on the porch. We should stop." He wished they didn’t have to, that there was somewhere they could go.

Buffy looked across the yard, zeroing in on a large Oak tree. That should provide them with adequate concealment from the house. She looked back to his eyes with a mischievous grin, raising and lowering her eyebrows. She didn’t need to say anything; Spike got what she had in mind. He smiled and waggled his eyebrows back at her. Buffy giggled and stood up. They joined hands and walked carefully to the tree in their bare feet. They circled around the huge tree trunk and began kissing again.

Spike did a quick survey of the edge of the yard to make sure no one was around. A high, 6 foot tall hedge would help conceal them from anyone looking from their back yards. Though, it wouldn’t help if the neighbors happened to be looking down from the upper floors of their houses--But Spike was getting quickly beyond caring.

Buffy wanted to give him a jolly-good fuck. She backed him up until his back was against the tree. She put her hands on the center of his naked chest, pressing him back, while she nipped at his neck. She dragged her lips down, mouthing his chest.

Spike moaned when her lips played with his nipple. Buffy sucked on the nub, rolling it between her lips and teeth. She stopped to look up at him, her eyes twinkling. Spike’s lips were parted, looking as if he wanted to say ‘Ohhh’.

Buffy moved her hands down over the twitching muscles of his abdomen. She was getting so wet and horny for him; she loved feeling those muscles of his responding to her touch. Her fingertips stroked downwards until she found the tie of his sweat pants. She pulled on the drawstring until it came undone. Then Buffy loosened the waistband and reached inside for her prize.

Taking his cock in one hand, she used the other to push his pants down enough for his sac to be exposed to the cool night air too. The pants dropped down to his knees. Buffy caressed his growing member with her hand, reaching down to cup his balls with the other. Spike shuddered, breathing more rapidly and pushing his pelvis toward her. But the lusty blonde girl didn’t need any encouragement, she wanted to eat him whole; to swallow his cock until he exploded down her throat. But the urge to mount him would probably win out eventually. This was for Spike--If he wanted to fuck, they'd fuck. If he just wanted a blowjob, he'd get just the blowjob. Either way, he wasn’t leaving this backyard until he had a big, delirious smile on his face.

Buffy raised his cock up against his body, holding it to him while she lapped at the head with her tongue. Spike watched her.

"Ahhh," Spike moaned. His hands lightly ran over her arms.

Buffy smiled up at him, flicking her tongue over his cumslit. She closed her eyes and moaned too as she tasted his pre-cum rushing out to meet her tongue. She covered the tip with her mouth, lightly licking while she sucked it out of him.

"Feel good, baby?" she asked with a smirk.

"Yes, so good!" Spike said.

Buffy slid her hand up his shaft to just under the big, flared head.

"God, your cock’s so big--I love it! Look how far up it reaches when I hold it like this," she said. "It almost goes up to your chest."

She rubbed the seeping tip against his body, along the bottoms of his defined pecs, leaving a wet, sticky trail of pre-cum wherever it touched. Buffy growled, going between licking it off his torso and sucking on the head. Her tongue swirled, dipped, stroked and lapped like it had a life of it’s own. Buffy kept shifting his balls in her other hand, rolling them, squeezing them--Feeling them become heavier with his cum.

Spike’s eyes were rolling around in their sockets. He struggled to keep in the sounds that wanted to rise from him. He wanted to scream and shout, proclaiming his love for this sexy little minx and what she could do to him. He bit his lip, looking pained.

Buffy giggled softly. "Mmmm, so good!"

She lowered her head again and gobbled up his cock, inch by inch. The knob hit the back of her throat, she steeled herself and went down further. It wasn’t comfortable, her jaw was aching already, but she wanted to take in as much as possible. She was getting better at it with all the practice, just like she hoped that she would. He tasted so good to her. Her saliva coated him, trickling down the rest of his cock and wetting his balls.

"Awwhhll--Buffy!" he said, a little louder than he’d wanted to.

She fondled his wet balls and bobbed her head slowly up and down his prick. She’d never blown him while they were both standing up before. It was fun, but she was getting a crick in her neck. Nevertheless, she kept going. No pain--No gain.

"Ahh--Ohh--Fuck!" Spike groaned. He tilted his head back. "It’s--It’s a bit weird--You doing this while you’re wearing my aunt’s nightgown," he joked.

Buffy looked up at him, extracting his steel-like cock from her mouth. "Really? Let’s take care of that then." She stepped back from him and whipped the nightgown over her head. She draped it across a low-hanging tree limb. Buffy put her hands on her hips. "Better?" she asked, wearing only a smirk.

"Much," Spike said huskily, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her in for a fiery, tempestuous kiss.

His hands roamed over her skin. Buffy "Mmmm’ed" into his mouth, putting a hand on his ass and the other back on his cock.

"Those are some powerful groin muscles you’ve got," she said breathily. "Having to hold up this big ole' cock when you’re all hard and yummy."

Spike chuckled, kissing her neck.

"I’ve be meaning to ask you--Ohhh--are you part Clydesdale, by any chance?" Buffy asked with a giggle.

Spike made a whinnying sound and vibrated his lips in an imitation of a horse.

They laughed, giggling like horny school kids.

"Stomp a hoof once for yes, twice for no," Buffy laughed.

"Shhh!" Spike laughed too. "Shut your beautiful mouth."

"Why don’t you shut it for me, big boy?" Buffy put both her hands on his ass and pulled him against her.

Spike kissed her neck, sucking on the pulse point. A breeze blew over their naked bodies, making Buffy shiver.

"Cold, pet?" Spike asked lifting his head.

"A little--But I don't want to stop--Don't stop!" she begged.

"I didn't plan on stopping. But," he placed his hand on her mound, "I think I know a way to warm you up."

Buffy giggled then moaned as he nipped at her throat and his hand cupped her sex. His fingers delved into her.

"Ahh--Oh Spike--Ohhh--I'm feelin' warmer already." Buffy raised her leg and hooked it around his hip.

Spike moved her until her back was against the tree. Buffy pushed his pants down to his ankles with a limber foot. He gently pried her leg from around him and set it down. Buffy made a frustrated sound, lifting it again.

"Not yet, luv," he kissed a lazy trail down her neck. "Want to repay your kindness from a few minutes ago. Don't you want me to taste you--devour your sweet little pussy?"

"Ohhhh!" Buffy shuddered with lust, dropping her leg from his hip. "Oh yes, oh please!"

"So beautiful, my Buffy," Spike whispered, kissing her breasts and moving down to rest on one knee on the grass.

He reached behind him to pull his sweat pants off his legs, he didn't want to be impeded or slowed down at all. He kissed her pussy while rubbing her hips. "Love you--Love you so much."

"Oh Spike," Buffy put her leg over his shoulder and ran her hand through his hair, "I love you too. Nnnaaah!"

Spike gave her inner thighs some slicks and nibbles, moving up to her pussy. Buffy was soaking wet and trembling for it. Buffy threw her head back when his tongue slithered between her lips. She hit her head against the tree, but only noticed it with passing annoyance. All of her attention was focused on the part of her body that his mouth and hands were connected with--She'd worry about the sore spot on the back of her head later.

Spike started running his tongue up and down the length of her pussy. The tip of his tongue coasted along her lips, up to her hard clit. He circled around it, gave it a soft suck, then went back to exploring her crevice.

"Ahh-Ahhhhh--More--Eat me, Spike!" Buffy groaned, bouncing slightly on one leg.

Spike smiled and used the flat of his tongue to caress her swollen flesh. He licked, sucked and nibbled at her until she was frothy--reminding him of lightly-whipped egg yolks in a mixer. Her juice dripped from her, wetting his face and her thighs. Buffy groaned the whole time, her eyelids flapping. She gasped loudly when he took her clit in his mouth and sucked hard. He sucked and flicked at her nubbin until he felt her body quivering in orgasm. He smiled up at her, she was trying so hard not to scream. It was cute, and so fucking hot at the same time.

Buffy held his head to her pussy, undulating herself against his mouth. She wanted to yell her pleasure, but tried stifling it. She bit her lip. She bit the inside of her cheek. She bit her tongue.

Spike spread her lower lips open and dived in, fucking her with his tongue. His hand came around her thigh that was hooked over his shoulder to play with her clit. His tongue pumped strong and sure into Buffy's depths, reaching far into her canal.

A loud, ragged groan tore from her mouth, she couldn't help it. "Ahhhh--Spike--Fuck me--Fuck me with your tongue! Ohhhhh! Ahh--Yeah!"

He continued pleasuring her that way until he felt her body coming back down. He needed to get his cock inside of her before he came all over the grass at their feet. Spike moved fluidly back up her body then lifted her off the ground. Buffy's legs locked around his waist. They kissed, panting into each other's mouths. Spike thrust into her pussy, submerging a 1/4 of his thick manhood into her.

"Ahh--Oh--Give it to me!" Buffy gasped, arching her back and pushing her pussy at him.

Spike jostled her and got a better grip on her thighs. He buried his face in her neck and began thrusting hard.

"Oh!--Oh!--Oh Yeah! Oh fuck me, Spike!" Buffy wailed.

"Shh, pet!" Spike whispered in her ear. "Must be quiet."

"S-Sorry," Buffy said, turning her face to kiss his lips.

He resumed plunging in and out of her. His strong grip on her ass hurt, but in a good way. Buffy hung on around his neck, using her legs to pump up and down. Buffy began flexing her inner muscles around him, squeezing his shaft hard.

Spike moaned and whimpered into her mouth, "Ahh--Ahh--Buffy--Fuck--Ahh!"

"Shhh," Buffy said with a teasing smile, "quiet."

"Ahhh," Spike groaned, his grip tightened, he fucked her hard against the tree.

"Unnhh--Oooh--Oh yeah--Oh God--Uhhh--Yeah!" Buffy howled, her voice going up.

With a high keening sound she started cumming again. She fucked herself back at him as hard and fast as she could, baring her teeth and groaning.

"Uhhh--Buffy--Ahhh!" Spike nailed her over and over again, faster and harder.

"Yeah--Oh yeah--Cum for me--Cum in me!" Buffy said in a half-whisper.

Spike grunted and groaned, panting against her neck. Buffy moaned as he shot into her.

When they reached completion, Spike sank to his knees. Buffy unwrapped her legs from around his waist and slipped his cock out of her. They kneeled by the trunk of the tree, holding each other and getting their breath back.


A few minutes earlier...

Maggie couldn't sleep.

She was still worried about her sister and needed a nice, hot cuppa tea to relax. She went into the kitchen and put the kettle on.

Strange sounds were coming from the backyard through the open kitchen window. Maggie peeked out at the moon drenched yard, but couldn't see anything. She furrowed her brow.

Then she heard a female voice say, "Unnhh--Oooh--Oh yeah--Oh God--Uhhh--Yeah!"

Maggie's red brows shot up. She knew what sort of thing made a woman make those noises. She shook her head. Occasionally, teenagers would wander into the backyard and rut under the spreading Oak tree. She didn't really care, as long as they didn't leave used condoms, the wrappers, beer cans or cigarette butts. It did upset Anne though--Good thing she wasn't hearing this.

Maggie's brows practically became one with her hairline when she heard the male say, ""Uhhh--Buffy--Ahhh!"

She knew her nephew's voice very well--It was still recognizable roughened with passion. William was having sex in the backyard with his girlfriend? To say that she was surprised would have been the understatement of the year. Sweet, shy, unassuming William--acting like a sex-starved animal?

Maggie rubbed her forehead but laughed lightly. She'd always thought that the boy needed to have his ticket punched. He was too uptight and rigid for his own good. Taking care of his mother and having more responsibility than other boys his age had made him reserved and grown up beyond his years. Buffy seemed to be doing him a world of good--especially right now.

Maggie laughed again. Good thing Anne wasn't hearing this though. Maggie doubted that her sister would have found it amusing.


Buffy and Spike got back into their nightclothes, and went quietly back into the house.

Buffy giggled when Spike grabbed her butt from behind. She skittered into the kitchen, stopping suddenly when she saw Maggie sitting at the counter. Spike was smiling and put his arms around her when he saw his aunt sitting there. He stopped smiling and stood up straight, taking his arms off of Buffy.

"Hey...uh...What are you doing up, Auntie?" he asked nervously.

"I felt like having a cup of tea. I can make some more if you'd like some."

"No, thanks," they both said, coloring with embarrassment.

Did she suspect what they'd been doing out there? Had she heard anything? Maggie smiled with amusement.

"Buffy, I need to speak to William for a moment. Would you mind leaving us?"

"Uh...No, I...I was just going back to bed." Buffy turned and looked at him with wide eyes, silently asking, 'Do you want me to stay?'

Spike gulped but smiled. He kissed Buffy once. "Yeah, get back to sleep, luv. I'll see you in the morning."

"Okay...Goodnight," Buffy waved and quickly went back upstairs.

Maggie waited until she heard Buffy ascend the stairs. She rested her chin on her hand, staring at William.

"Wh-What?" he asked.

"I heard you out there. I didn't realize that it was you at first...but then I recognized your voice."

Spike closed his eyes and turned away, his face burning with shame. He didn't know what to say.

"William, I don't recommend you doing that in the backyard. You know how the neighbors are--too bloody nosy for my liking. I don't want something like that getting back to your mum."

"I...I'm sorry. You're right...of course. Oh God, I'm so embarrassed. I--I just..." Spike didn't feel much like a porn star right now. He felt more like a stupid, horny kid caught with his pants down. He thanked the Lord above that his aunt hadn't come out to investigate the noises--He didn't think he'd be able to recover if she had seen what they were doing.

"It's alright," Maggie said. "Personally, I'm happy for you. I'm not so old that I don't remember what it's like to have so much passion for someone--to rise to such heights that I had to have them there and then."

Spike looked at her with surprise.

She laughed, "Oh, stop! I was young once too. But no more backyard antics, alright?"

"Yes, Aunt Maggs," he said, dropping his eyes to the floor again.

She wanted to give him a hug, but considering what they were just doing out there...She settled for patting him on the top of the head.

"Go get some sleep," she said, smiling sweetly.

"I will. Thanks for not...flipping out about...it."

"That's alright, dove. Just behave yourself. Especially when your mum gets home."

Spike nodded and took off for the bathroom.

Maggie sipped her tea and thought wistfully that their innocent, proper, sweet, little William was all grown up now.