Chapter 20, Part 2


10 minutes later...

The threesome leaned back against the pillows, Spike and Caleb were having a smoke, Buffy just laid there in the middle in between them, glowing and sighing.

"Did I mention how great that was?" Caleb asked, smiling and blowing out a hit. If he had his druthers, Spike and Buffy would be his personal sex slaves for all of eternity.

"Maybe a coupla times." Spike smirked.

They laughed and sighed.

"Shit...well it was! Can't tell you how happy I am that things turned out the way they did," Caleb said.

Buffy didn't say anything, she just laid there, smiling and nodding.

"You two gonna chase me out? I don't have to leave yet, do I?"

"You can stay as long as you like," Spike flicked his cigarette in his ashtray.

He still wasn't sure what to think about all of this. It had been a great threesome, Spike had cum a few times. And Caleb was very hot...and skilled (mustn't forget how skilled he was!). But what if Buffy decided that she liked Caleb more than him? What if one day Spike came home to find Buffy and Caleb together without him? He hated feeling insecure again--He hadn't had to deal with feeling like this for months; it was unwelcome, to say the least.

Caleb shifted position against the headboard to sit sideways. His chocolate-brown eyes danced over Buffy and Spike's shiny, naked bodies. His hand that wasn't holding his cigarette began stroking his cock back to hardness.

Buffy noticed, her grin grew wider. "My, my...Aren't you the randy one?"

"I can go for a long time, sweetheart," Caleb drawled, shorting his cigarette in the other ashtray near him. "Just lookin' at you two is getting me stiff as a board again. So damn hot," he said, moving to lay next to Buffy and kissing her.

His hands ran down her sides and onto her hips. Buffy moaned and embraced him, moving her leg up and down his side.

Spike looked away from them, putting out his cigarette. He struggled with his insecurities and nervousness. Buffy really did seem to like Caleb a lot...

"Hey, Spike," Caleb said, smiling at him. "You game for another round--or two?"

Spike smirked easily. "Absolutely."

Caleb reached out as Spike leaned down, he put his hand on the back of Spike's neck and pulled him in for a sumptuous kiss. Buffy watched, running her hands over both of them. Her heart skipped beats, her pussy felt like it was burning up from within.

Spike and Caleb both got to their knees, kissing and touching each other over Buffy's body. Her eyes dropped to their cocks. She shook her head at the magnificence in front of her; the combined 22 inches of manmeat was truly a sight to behold. And, for tonight, it was all hers. She grinned.

Buffy sat up and scooted between them. She took both cocks in her hands, stroking up and down the considerable lengths and staring at them with hunger.

Caleb chuckled, "That's a whole lotta cock, ain't it, Darlin'?"

"Oh yeah!" Buffy agreed. "Sure is!"

She giggled then raised the cocks to her mouth. Her tongue swept over the heads. "I want you both to cum all over me--I want you to cover my tits with it and lick it off!" Buffy moaned, taking the tip of Spike's cock in her mouth and flicking it with her tongue.

"I think we can manage that, eh, Spike?" Caleb licked a path up Spike's throat.

"Yeah," Spike caressed Buffy's cheek, "whatever you want, pet."


Sometime later...

The three of them were on the 'sex chair', getting that piece of furniture oily and sticky too--But they didn't care about that right now. All that mattered was fucking.

Spike was on the bottom, Buffy lay on top of him with her back against his chest. Caleb was kneeling in front of her.

They moaned, panting and smacking their bodies together.

Spike's cock was embedded in her ass, he held the undersides of her thighs--holding her open for Caleb and using his tenuous grip for leverage. He thrust up into her, quickly then slowly, alternately. Caleb had
requested that Spike use a condom while fucking Buffy's ass, he wanted to do some extra fun things and asked Spike to tell him when he was about to cum. Spike went along with it.

Caleb held Buffy's waist with one hand, the other squeezed her tits. He chuckled, "With all the oil we got on us, I'm surprised one of us hasn't squirted right out the door. Hard to find purchase here."

He valiantly tried to keep hold of Buffy and thrust shallowly into her.

Buffy and Spike laughed lightly, smiling and moaning. Spike nibbled at Buffy's ear, tugging the lobe between his teeth. He released it and licked the spot right behind and below her ear that drove her crazy.

"Enjoying it, luv?" he asked.

"Auugghh! Yes!"

"You're a dirty girl, aren't you, pet? You like being chock full of cock," Spike asked, thrusting hard and fast into her for several moments.

"Oh God YES!" Buffy wailed.

Both of their dicks couldn't fit inside of her, they each had about 4-5 inches protruding from Buffy's holes. They thrust in and out. It wasn't as easy to get a good rhythm as it was with Xander, but Spike and Caleb
soon learned to anticipate each other's moves. Buffy was a beautiful mess; sweating, trembling and uttering a continuous line of exclamations. If Spike didn't know better, he'd think she was faking it. He'd never heard anyone moan like she was, outside of a porno movie.

"Fuck--Feels so fuckin' good!" Caleb groaned, his cock gliding in and out of her pussy.

"AHHH--OH GOD!--Fuck me! Fuck your huge cocks into me! GOD YES!" Buffy screamed, digging her nails into the arms of the chair.

Caleb took over holding her legs, Spike's hands cupped her jiggling tits.

Buffy screeched, cumming for the--she didn't know how many times she'd already cum.

"Uhhh!" Caleb thrust hard, spewing his thick spunk up her overflowing pussy.

Spike grunted, thrusting quickly. "Ahhh--Going to cum!"

Caleb pulled out of Buffy, his cock still dribbling, and put a hand under her ass to lift her slightly. With his other hand, he took Spike's cock out of her ass. Once the throbbing staff was freed, Caleb quickly whipped off the condom and placed the head at Buffy's gaping pussy.

"Buck up, Spike--Fuck her juicy pussy," Caleb panted.

Spike thrust up into her, feeling Caleb's hot cum surrounding him, squishing out and running down their bodies. His hands moved back to hold her thighs.

"Yeah, fuck her good 'n hard!" Caleb said, using his hands to tug on Spike's balls and pinch Buffy's clit.

Spike fucked upwards furiously.

"Ahh--Buffy!" Spike moaned. "Uummmhhh--God!"

"SPIKE!" Buffy yelled, her body shook.

They strained and gasped as they came hard, clutching at each other, their eyes closed. Caleb and Spike's combined loads ran out of Buffy. Caleb took Spike's spasming cock out of her and took a few salty gulps. Then he jerked it over her mound and stomach, splashing her stomach with a fresh, white coat of jiz. Spike caressed her hips gently and pressed his lips to the side of her neck.

Buffy and Spike panted for air after the latest orgasms. Buffy lazily smeared the cum around on her stomach, loving it's warmth and texture--and it's source. Caleb made them moan as he set about cleaning them up with his tongue. He licked Spike's cock and balls clean, taking his time to do a good job. Then he sucked and licked the cum from Buffy's pussy. Caleb moved up, bathing Buffy's stomach, then sucking her tits with his hot mouth.

"Oh Caleb," Buffy moaned lowly. "Mmmm--So good!"

Spike had a severe pang of jealousy again. As good as Xander had given it to her in the past, she'd never sounded so...blissful.


A half hour, a change of bedding and a shower later...

Caleb smiled at the reclining blondes on the bed as he zipped up his jeans. "I have to catch a flight back to Birmingham tomorrow, but I'll be back next week. We can get together again then?"

"Definitely," Buffy giggled, glowing with happiness. "I see another night, or two, of intense fucking in our near future. Right, Spike?" She looked at him, smiling beatifically.

Spike blew out a stream of cigarette smoke, forcing a happy smile. "Sure. Sounds good."

Caleb grinned. "Great!" He went to Buffy's side of the bed, bent over and kissed her. Then he leaned over, planting one on Spike's lips. Spike let him, kissing him back weakly. "Well, guess I'll be headin' back to
Tara's. Thanks for everything, you two were un-fuckin'-believable!"

Buffy laughed, "God, you were too! You're soooo very welcome!"

"Bye, now!" Caleb waved, and walked out.

"Bye, Caleb! Have a safe flight!" Buffy called.

"See ya," Spike said dully.

Buffy sighed and draped herself over Spike's side, her fingers touching his stomach. "That was just like he
said--un-fuckin'-believable--Incredible!"

"Yeah...it was."

Buffy yawned loudly then chuckled. "Damn...so tired..."

"Get some sleep, luv." Spike put out his cigarette and wrapped his arms around her, he kissed her forehead.

Buffy was snoring lightly within minutes. Spike just held her, feeling her heartbeat and smooth skin against his body. Her hot breath warmed his chest. He stared up at their reflection. He could see the smile on her face while she slept. Caleb had made her happy.

He hated feeling like this! The fact that he'd had a great time with Caleb made it all the more confusing. Maybe he could do it--If she wanted to make Caleb a permanent part of them...Maybe if it meant that he could still be with her like this...

Spike closed his eyes, knowing that he wouldn't be able to accept someone else being in her heart, like he was. He was being a jealous fool--He knew it. What right did he have to feel this way after all the people that Buffy had witnessed him having sex with? When it came right down to it--He was still a git.

Spike laid awake until exhaustion dragged him down. But even his dreams were plagued with badness: Buffy telling him that she was moving out to be with Caleb, Buffy telling him that Caleb was a better lover, Buffy telling him...all kinds of terrible, heart-crushing things.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Caleb felt his way around in the dark in Tara's living room, trying to find his way to the hall and his bedroom. He needed to get a little sleep before leaving for the airport in a few hours. The sexual marathon with Buffy and Spike had really tired him out. His body was sore, his brain was foggy, he was limping from the excellent reaming Spike had given him, but the loopy smile on his face spoke volumes.

He almost fell over the hassock , but caught himself.

"Shit! God-fuckin'-dammit!" Caleb whispered fiercely, rubbing his shin.

The lights came on.

Caleb jumped and gasped. "Dammit, girl! You scared the piss outta me!"

Tara crossed her arms, pursing her lips, and looking generally annoyed. "It's 3 in the morning, Caleb. Why didn't you stay where you were for the night? Willow and I are trying to sleep, which is hard to do with you stumbling around in here."

"Sorry, alright?" Caleb said, limping and swaying slightly past her to his room. "I need some sleep."

"Are you drunk?" Tara asked, seeing how weird he looked and the way he was walking. "Caleb! You know how dangerous it is to drink and drive! I'm going to kick your ass!"

"I'm not drunk, Tara," he said tiredly. "I just had sex for 5 hours with two very animated partners, one of which has a huge dick. Give me a break."

Tara rolled her eyes, following him into his bedroom. Caleb fell onto his bed on his stomach and stayed in that position, unmoving. Tara shook her head and sighed.

"You were supposed to spend time with Willow and me tonight, you know. You don't have to have sex all the time. You can't even visit with kinfolk while you're in town?" she teased. "Caleb?" she asked when he didn't respond.

Tara walked around the bed. Caleb was sleeping like a baby with a slight smile on his face, one arm was twisted up beneath him. Tara sighed and dragged him up the bed by his shirt until his head reached the pillows. Then she pulled the comforter up to cover him. She patted his head. Caleb mumbled something then was still again.

"Maybe I should check for a pulse...I'll have to chew Buffy and Spike out about almost screwing my cousin to death."

'Hmm, chewing them out...Again, completely innocent things can sound so filthy. Well...a figurative and literal chewing out would be nice...'

Tara chuckled under her breath--She could be so naughty! But who could blame a lusty, bisexual gal when it came to the smokin' hot, blonde twosome? Willow would probably happily go for some of that too.

"Shit...5 hours of Buffy and Spike goodness...Caleb, you lucky bastard." She shivered with desire at the thoughts and images, then clicked off the light and shut the door quietly, letting Caleb rest for awhile.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Buffy woke up several hours later due to Spike thrashing around, apparently in the grips of a nightmare.

"Spike! Spike wake up!" she shook him

"Huh?!" Spike said, disoriented.

"You were having a bad dream. Are you okay?" Buffy asked, smoothing back his hair and looking down on him with concern.

"Uh--Yeah...fine," he looked around, getting his bearings. "I'm ok."

Spike rolled onto his side, putting his back to her. Buffy spooned him, laying her arm over his side and stroking his abs.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"What were you dreaming about?" she asked.

"Don't remember," he lied.

"I was actually having a dream about you, me and Caleb," Buffy giggled. "I can't wait till he comes back next week. He was so much fun," she sighed contentedly.

"Yeah...fun," Spike said quietly.

Buffy frowned, he didn't sound happy. Now that she'd gotten all of the lustys out of her system, she was actually able to pick up on it. She got up on an elbow and looked down on him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he said.

"Yes, there is. Tell me." Her eyes got bigger. "Oh God--Caleb--didn't hurt you, did he? Because he's so big?"

"No, he didn't hurt me. I'm alright."

"Then...what is it?"

Spike turned over on his back, not looking at her. "It's stupid."

"I'm sure it's not stupid. Tell me, please. Come on, baby," Buffy cooed, stroking his face. "I want to know what's going on in that pretty little head of yours."

"You like him--Caleb."

"Yeah, I do. So?"

"I...I'm jealous," Spike confessed and fidgeted.

"Jealous? What do you have to be jealous about? Spike we have group sex all the time!"

"You like him...a lot. He flirted with you from the bloody start...Then the movie--You two were obviously having a good time. There were sparks between you."

"Spike, you have nothing to be jealous about. If you didn't like him--then why did you invite him to dinner?" Buffy wondered.

"Uh...Call it a lapse in judgment." He didn't want to admit that he'd just slipped that into conversation as a way to let Caleb know that he and Buffy were living together.

"Okay, then if you don't like him, why did you agree to have hours of slippery, sweaty sex with him?"

"'Cos...you wanted to."

"You didn't want to?"

"No."

"Spike!" Buffy sat up, suddenly very distressed. "You should have said no then! I never want you to sleep with someone just because you think that's what I want!"

Spike looked away.

"I thought you were having fun," Buffy lamented, feeling tears springing up in her eyes. She felt horribly guilty.

"I was...It was fun once I put my thoughts aside and gave into it."

"Would you want me to do that? Agree to have a threesome or whatever just because you wanted it even though I didn't?" Buffy demanded.

"No," he said quietly.

"Don't do that ever again! If you don't want it too, then it isn't happening. Do you understand?"

"Sorry...Yeah." Spike moved to turn away from her, she stopped him.

"Spike," she said in a softer voice, lowering herself and placing little kisses to the corners of his mouth, "I do like Caleb, but he can't compare to you--in any way. It was just some meaningless, sex-type fun."

Buffy kissed him on the lips, lingering there for some time.

"You're the one I'm nuts about. You're the one that I want with me all the time. You're the one who I want to wake up with and have little spats about the way you're supposed to squeeze a tube of toothpaste." She smiled. He smiled back uncertainly. "You're the one who really sees me, how I am inside and out, and you actually like what you see."

"I do," Spike touched her face, running his thumb under her bottom lip.

Buffy kissed his thumb. 'Tell him, Buffy!' her inner voice said. 'Tell him that you love him!'

But, coward that she was, she couldn't say it.

"I have no right to feel jealous--I know that I have no right to feel it," Spike said thickly. "You've seen me with so many girls--and Xander and Riley."

"Were you upset about the other guys that I've been with?"

"Not as much...most of them didn't bother me. But Caleb...He's different. You acted so--schoolgirlish with him. And it was obvious that he wanted you."

"I meant it about not being with anyone unless you want it too. I could smack the shit out of you for doing that!" Buffy's eyebrows knit, forming a V.

"Sorry...I just wanted you to be happy," Spike pouted.

"I'm happy when you're happy." She kissed him softly. "Please tell me that you got off on it--That it wasn't all bad. I feel so horrible...How could I not tell that you didn't want it? What's wrong with me? I'm so
sorry...I should have seen it in your face."

Spike brought his hand to her face, caressing her cheek and kissing her tenderly. "Like I said, pet, I did enjoy it once I let myself go with it. It was just--hard at first. He's...bloody hell...he's incredible in bed."

Buffy read the look in his eyes that asked the silent question, 'Is he better than me?' She wanted to put any thoughts or doubts about his own prowess right out of his mind.

"Yeah, Caleb is great in bed--and chairs," she giggled. "BUT you are still the winner and cham-peen where great sex is concerned."

"You don't have to say that," Spike said sadly. "I know I'm being a nit about this, but you don't have to lie--"

"Hey!" Buffy smacked him on the chest.

"Ow!" Spike exclaimed in surprise.

"I'm not lying, you jerk! How can you--of all people--possibly be insecure? Do you know how many women and guys want to fuck you? Can you even begin to comprehend how many times a day I get asked if I'll share you with them that night?"

Spike still looked sad.

Buffy sighed and melted onto him, kissing around his mouth and rubbing her leg up and down his thighs. "You are my man. No one could ever make me as happy as you do, sexually or otherwise."

"Yeah?" a smile quirked at his lips. He was finally starting to believe her.

"Yeah," she smiled. "When I was doing the movie with Caleb, I kept thinking how much better it'd be if you were there too. I always want you to be a part of it. Everything's better with you there."

"I love you, Buffy," Spike whispered, staring intensely up into her eyes. He was still afraid of saying the words, but he needed to say it so strongly, especially now. "I love you with every fiber of my being.
When I saw how you blushed and looked at Caleb, I--"

Buffy couldn't breathe for a moment. She wasn't sure if she'd heard him correctly. She'd longed to hear him say it, to see the love for her in his eyes when he said it--She was seeing it right now.

"Shhh," Buffy put two fingers to his lips. Her eyes welled with tears of happiness, she smiled. "Say it again."

Spike smiled, seeing how happy his admission had made her. Relief washed over him--She wanted to hear it. He kissed her fingers then held her hand. "I'm in love with you, Buffy. It's been snowballing from the moment I looked into your eyes. Learning about who you are, talking, laughing with you...making love to you...I've never felt closer to anyone. It makes me crazy to think that you might not want me as much as I want you...I need you."

"Oh Spike...I love you too! I'm such a--I wanted to tell you for so long. I'm just a huge nerd."

He chuckled, "I'd hardly call you a nerd, pet."

"Well, there's still a part of me that is very nerd-like." She grinned. "So many times..." she said wistfully, brushing the back of her hand over his cheek, "so many times I wanted to tell you. But I chickened out.
I was afraid that you wouldn't say it back."

"Me too! I wanted to say it so many times. But the words froze on my lips--" Spike laughed and kissed her hand again. "Aren't we a pair?"

"Yeah, we are," Buffy laughed then kissed him.

The kiss evolved from gentle to more demanding. Spike wrapped his arms around her and rolled her onto her back. After a few minutes of rubbing, hot kisses and fondling, they stopped.

"Pet...I want to make love to you, but..."

"You're too tired?" she asked.

"I'm so sorry." He kissed her shoulder. "I want to so badly."

"To tell the truth...I'm pretty damn sore from the night's activities," Buffy confessed.

Spike raised his head to look at her. "You're alright though?"

"Yeah, just need some time. We just told each other that we're in love, I wanted to..." she sighed.

Spike laid beside her, holding her close.

Buffy brightened, "How about tomorrow night, we pretend that we just said it? That can be our special night."

Spike smiled. "That will do. I'll be rarin' to go by then."

Buffy laid against him, enjoying the feel of his warm body. "I'll handle everything. I want to make it special...romantic." She yawned.

Spike kissed the top of her head, then rubbed the side of his face against her hair. "I'm sure it will be, Buffy. As long as you're there, that's all I need."

They were quiet for a few minutes.

Buffy said, "When Caleb comes back, I'll tell him it ain't happening again. There's no chance that I'm going to upset you or make you do something that you don't want to again."

"Well...if you keep 'reassuring' me that I'm your main man, I might not object to another threesome with Caleb."

She smiled up at him. "You did have fun, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did. He cracked my resistance rather quickly with that blowjob."

Buffy giggled. "I was taking notes."

"Were you now?" Spike raised an eyebrow.

"Mmm-hmm. He had a few techniques that I wasn't familiar with. And the way he made you moan...Oh Lordy...and that look on your face...so hot. I'll be doing a few things tomorrow night that I do believe you'll enjoy."

"I'm sure that I will. I love everything that you do. I love you."

"I love you too, Spike."

They smiled, immensely happy and relieved that they'd gotten out the 'I love you's' that had been weighing down on them for weeks. They kissed softly one more time before settling down to sleep, sighing with happiness.


TBC...