[A/N: This chapter introduces the character of Caleb. If the thought of him getting it on with our heroes is unappealing to you, I suggest you skip this chapter. Please try to keep in mind that the character is different than the one that appeared on BtVS. He's not evil. He's just a hot, hung, horny porn actor *g*]


Chapter 20: Southern Man


On Monday, Buffy and Spike were hanging around the buffet table on the soundstage.

"Remind me to write a letter praising the good people at 'Pleasure Co.' for making that cockring," Buffy smiled. "And I need to buy Faith something nice for suggesting it in the first place."

"Will do, pet," Spike said.

He had a devilish little smirk on his face as he sipped at his coffee.

"What?" Buffy smiled.

"Just thinking."

"About?"

"A buffet table. Sounds like 'Buffy table'."

"And that's funny? I think all the sex is frying your brain," Buffy giggled.

"You may be right about the brain frying, but I found it more interesting than funny."

"Interesting? Yup, brain fry-age has occurred." Buffy took an apple and polished on the front of her shirt.

"No, it is interesting." Spike put down his coffee and put his arms around her from behind. He kissed her ear. "Imagining you, laid out, naked on the table. All manner of foodstuffs surrounding you...maybe some on you...Yeah, maybe some cakes and delicious things like that, placed strategically around your body."

"Oh?" Buffy smiled and stroked her fingers over his forearms, feeling herself warming up. "Okay, I'm big enough to admit that I was wrong. This is sounding very interesting."

"Mmm, some chocolate sauce, honey, whipped cream--pooled on your creamy, hot skin." Spike nibbled at her shoulder. "And it's my job to clean you up. Mum always says that it's a sin to waste food."

Buffy shuddered. She really liked the sound of her becoming a human buffet.

"Hey, there!" a man's cheerful voice said.

Spike growled lightly at being interrupted, but they were out on the main floor after all. He released Buffy and turned to see who was speaking.

"Ya'll know where Tara McClay's dressing room is?"

"Uh, yeah, mate. Tara and Willow's room is through that door, then right at the first turn," Spike said helpfully.

"Thanks," he said. He focused on Buffy. "I'm Caleb, Tara's cousin from Alabama. I'm gonna be doing a movie here tomorrow. You must be Buffy Winters," Caleb said, smiling a charming, crooked smile.

Buffy admired the new actor. He was about six feet tall, had long, dark-brown hair, big, brown eyes and an infectious, boyish grin. He had adorable dimples and a luscious, full bottom lip. He had a kind of
overgrown, little boy quality to him. There was a schoolboyish mischievousness in his eyes and smile. From what Faith had said, he was 26-years-old and had been in the business for 4 years. The Verdict?
Definite hottie.

"That's me...sort of. Hi, Caleb." Buffy went to shake his hand.

He brought her hand to his mouth and kissed the back of it.

"Oh," Buffy blushed.

Spike's eyes narrowed.

Caleb lowered Buffy's hand, but kept hold of it. "I just love your movies, Darlin'. You're the cutest little thing I ever saw. And such a terrific actress. I mean it."

"Oh...Thank you, Caleb!"

Buffy couldn't help but be reduced to a girly puddle by Caleb's charisma and sexy southern drawl. His voice was soft, yet projected strong masculinity. She hadn't forgotten about Spike, he was the man that she loved, but Caleb was quite yummy. She wouldn't mind being in the middle of a Spike-Caleb sandwich--Their strong hands gliding over her body while they whispered little nasties in her ears. The combination of Spike's English accent and Caleb's southern one, might just make her head explode. The sexiness was
mind-numbing.

"I can't wait to work with you tomorrow." A naughty grin curled up on Caleb's lips.

"I'm Spike, nice to meet you," Spike thrust his hand between Caleb and Buffy.

"Hi, there, Spike," Caleb said congenially, releasing Buffy's hand then shaking Spike's.

Spike felt real jealousy for the first time since he and Buffy had gotten together. She'd had sex with other guys right in front of him, but this guy just kissing and touching her hand was upsetting him.

Caleb winked at Spike, "You've made a name for yourself pretty damn quick,
boy."

"I've had a lot of good opportunities, thanks to Lilah."

"I met her last year," Caleb said fondly. "Hell of a lady."

"Yeah," Spike smiled tightly. "When she gets back from Europe, maybe you two will get...reacquainted."

Lilah hadn't kept in touch much since she'd been gone. Just a few phone calls here and there. That was fine by Spike, he was nervous about her coming back. He was a bit anxious about how Lilah would take the news that he wasn't 'all hers' anymore. If Caleb became her new boytoy, that would solve some problems.

Caleb laughed, "Who knows? 'Course, I might have my eye on someone else by then." He smiled at Buffy.

Spike dug his nails into his palm, waiting for Buffy to mention that he was her boyfriend. He waited...then waited some more. Buffy was blushy and dreamy-eyed under Caleb's gaze.

'I'm not bloody saying it. Or should I? Is she waiting for me to tell the ponce that she's my girl? Damn it!' Spike didn't know what to do.

Spike decided to forge ahead. "Maybe you could join me and Buffy for dinner at our place sometime?"

'Yeah, that's good...Let the wanker know she's mine, and sound classy about it.'

"You know, I'd love to! I got this thing tonight, but I'm free tomorrow night." Caleb smiled. "Why don't we go out for drinks tomorrow after filming, then go back to your casa for some dinner?"

"That sounds great!" Buffy said enthusiastically. Then she laughed, "I hope you don't mind getting take-out food, I'm a terrible cook."

Caleb chuckled, "Not at all. But I'm sure that I'd find anything that you put before me...finger lickin' good and downright delicious."

Buffy giggled and blushed again.

The sound of her laughter usually made Spike sigh with happiness, right now it just pissed him off.

"You're so sweet!" Buffy said, playfully slapping at Caleb's arm. "But my cooking is seriously bad. I'm going to take a class soon that will hopefully improve my skills." She looked at her watch. "Crap--I've got to run. I have some dry cleaning to pick up."

Caleb smiled teasingly at Spike. "You should do that sorta thing for her, Spike. A pretty little thing like Buffy should be restin' and putting her delicate feet up, not runnin' around all over town."

Spike grit his teeth, fighting to maintain a friendly smile.

Buffy spoke up, "Oh, I like doing stuff for myself. I don't want to be one of those women who never lifts a finger and lets her boyfriend do everything. Though he would if I asked him." Buffy put her arms around
Spike and gave him a quick kiss. "Gotta go, baby. I'll be back in an hour or two." She stepped away and looked back to Caleb, "It was nice meeting you, Caleb."

"Likewise, Buffy." He took her hand and kissed it again. Buffy blushed anew. Spike's jaw tightened, his nostrils flared. "You take care now, Darlin'."

"I will. Bye!" Buffy trotted away, grinning her ass off.

Caleb sighed, as she walked further away. He watched the swaying of her hips. "That Buffy is a sweet, young thing."

"Yes, she is. We've been living together for a few months now," Spike said pointedly. "We're committed to each other."

Caleb looked at Spike with a mixture of amusement and smugness. "Well, ain't that nice? You must be real happy."

"I am--We are."

"How do you manage that exactly? Being committed but having sex with other people for a living?"

"We manage fine," Spike said. "Don't you worry about us."

"Something on your mind, Spike?" Caleb smiled.

Spike wanted to remove that shit eating grin from the brunette's face. He cleared his throat. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't flirt with my girlfriend like that right in front of me."

Caleb laughed, "I'm just being friendly."

"Then don't be so--friendly with her from now on."

"You're serious? Look son--"

"Son? Will you stop with that folksy southern shit? You're only a few years older than me, don't call me 'son'," Spike's temper flared.

Caleb laughed again, harder this time. "Take it easy, boy! Don't get your britches in a bind," he said, purposely using some other southern-type phrases.

Spike growled a bit.

"Listen, I'm sorry that you have a problem with the way I am with Buffy. But I ain't changing my ways. I'm a flirt, and it looks like she is too, judgin' by the way she giggled and batted those pretty green eyes at me. She and I are gonna be having sex tomorrow for the movie, so...You'll just have to grow a thicker hide. I'll see you tomorrow, son," Caleb smirked then walked away.

Spike wanted to punch Caleb's lights out. 'Smug fucking bastard! I'll beat the--No...violence isn't the answer...yet. I'll just...have faith in Buffy. She cares about me just as much as I care about her.'

Spike was uneasy, but put the badness out of his mind for a while.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Some of the other actors came to the set to watch the filming. Tara stayed away; she left a message of support, but she didn't want to see her cousin screwing anyone. They were close--But not that close! Spike was there, trying not to look peeved. He had to try and show support for his girlfriend--and remind Caleb who Buffy's man was. He reasoned that he was probably just overtired from working so much, there most likely wasn't anything to worry about. But...there was still suspicion and doubt in his mind. Caleb was too smooth and flirtatious with Buffy for Spike's liking. Overnight, Spike had kept his dislike of Caleb to himself, Buffy would laugh if he told her his concerns. He had nothing to worry about...probably.


Southern Comfort


Starring: Buffy Winters and Caleb


It was a hot, humid day in the deep south. Buffy paced around her small motel room, her clothes sticking to her sweaty skin. She was dressed in a pair of white shorts and a yellow tube top.

"Where the hell is the repair guy!? I need to take a damn shower!" she said with irritation to the empty room.

She stood in front of the window mounted air-conditioning unit, sighing and letting the cool air blow on her hot, damp skin. Her right hand moved to her chest, touching her breasts, then slid down her stomach to her mound. She rubbed herself lightly through her shorts.

"Mmmm, a cool shower and a hot man--those are two things I could go for right now," she moaned.

A loud knock on the door made her stop her cooling off/feeling herself up. Her shoulders slumped in relief as she went to the door.

"Hi. You the gal with the broken shower?"

A very good looking man in a dark blue jumpsuit was at the door. He had a toolbox with him.

"Uh...Yeah. The shower's broken. Please, come in." Buffy moved aside, not trying to hide the fact that she was checking him out.

"I'll have it workin' for you in two shakes, Darlin'.

He strode into the room and into the bathroom. Buffy grinned, running her tongue over her top lip. She looked hot and increasingly more horny. She followed him into the bathroom.

"Hope you don't mind if I watch," she said, leaning against the sink.

He smiled at her as he opened up his toolbox. "Suit yourself. Name's Caleb, by the way," he said, stepping into the shower stall and fiddling with the shower head.

"I'm Buffy. I'm down here visiting some cousins. Does it always get so hot! I'm melting!"

Caleb chuckled, "It takes some gettin' used to."

He replaced the shower head quickly with a brand new one. He exited the shower stall and turned it on. Water streamed down.

"Yay!" Buffy clapped her hands, jumping up and down. "That was so fast! Thank you so much, Caleb!"

"My pleasure," he said, turning the water back off.

Caleb went back to his tool chest on the sink and put his tools away.

"Aren't you...hot, in that jumpsuit?" Buffy asked, running her fingers over the top of her damp tube top.

"Sure am. But can't run around naked like this heat calls for, there's laws against that sort of thing."

"That's a shame," Buffy giggled, smiling lopsidedly. "Do you...have to leave right away?" she asked.

"Why do you ask?"

"I want to jump in the shower, but I want you to be here--just in case it breaks again."

"Hmm," his eyes followed the contours of her body, his grin grew, along with the bulge in the front of his jumpsuit. "That might be a good idea...These things can stop workin' at a moment's notice. Those clothes are positively stickin' to you, honey. Need some help gettin' out of 'em?"

"You're such a gentleman," Buffy moaned. "You're looking pretty hot yourself...I think you need to get in the shower with me. It'll help you cool off and you can be on the spot if I need you."

Caleb moved against her, taking her in his arms. Their lips met, fires built in their bodies, turning their kiss more and more smoldering. He pulled her top down to her waist, one of his hands slid up her sweaty torso to palm a breast. He broke the kiss, his head dropped to put his mouth on her tit.

"Oooh--Mmmm!" Buffy moaned, running her fingers through his silky, brown hair.

After sucking on both of her nipples, Caleb went down on his knees in front of her. He smiled up at her with that boyish grin and pulled the tube top down over her waist and legs. Buffy stepped out of it while he unbuttoned her shorts. He kissed her stomach, lips and tongue caressing her skin. Buffy's shorts and panties were pulled down her legs.

Caleb put one of her legs over his arm and gave her pussy a hard lick.

"Ohhh! Uhh--Yeah!"

While his tongue played over her nether lips, he unzipped his jumpsuit and shrugged the top half off. He had on a white t-shirt underneath, the moisture on his body made the shirt transparent in parts. Caleb thrust his tongue between her labia, sliding it around inside. Buffy's head hung back, she panted and gripped his hair. She squealed when his mouth covered her clit, he pulled on it with his soft lips and rubbed it with his tongue. He inserted a finger into her hot channel, moving it in and out slowly.

Buffy groaned, "So hot! Ohhh!" She tugged on his hair, bidding him to come back up her body.

Caleb stood up, putting his arms around her again.

Buffy pushed the t-shirt up his torso. Caleb backed off and pulled it over his head; he tossed it behind him and dived back to her mouth. Her hands explored his chest, it was smooth, hard and muscular--a lot like Spike's. His abdomen was defined and cut--again, like Spike's. God--She so wanted to be the meat in a Spike-Caleb sandwich!

Buffy shoved his jumpsuit over his hips. He wore no underwear--like Spike. Without looking first, she wrapped her hand around the hardness that she felt pressing against her. Her eyes widened; she looked down at him. His cock was huge! It looked a tad smaller than Spike's, but it was magnificent.

"Wow!" she gasped.

"That's my favorite tool to use--It always gets the job done," Caleb purred.

"I'll bet! God--It's gorgeous!" Buffy grinned.


Spike's eyes bugged out at the sight of Caleb's body, especially the dick part. Now he was really getting nervous. Spike figured that no matter what, he'd still have the smooth talkin' southerner beat in the cock
department--He had to reassess that. The guy looked almost as large as he was.

'Bollocks!--Shit!--Fuck!' Spike fought to seem unaffected and casual while he watched the woman in who's arms he wished to die get it on with his new competition.


They kissed some more while Buffy stroked Caleb's cock and balls. Caleb got rid of the rest of his clothing, then Buffy pulled him inside of the shower. They turned on the water to a comfortable temperature and embraced again.

Caleb lifted her right leg, bringing it to his hip, and rubbed his growing cock against her pussy.

"Oh Caleb! Yes--Fuck me! Please!"

He thrust into her, embedding half of his long, thick staff into her. Buffy cried out, squeezing her eyes shut.

"YES! OHHH! Oh so big! Oh yeah!"

Caleb groaned, "Fuck, baby! Uhhh--You gonna take all my big cock, honey? Can your sweet little pussy take all of me?"

"Oh yeah! OH give it to me! Fuck it into me!"

Caleb grabbed her ass and humped wildly into her, filling and stabbing into her pussy. Buffy held onto him, hoping that they wouldn't slip and fall, but she really didn't care--It felt too good to care. She opened her eyes to see him. Caleb looked so hot, smiling and moaning. But it was Spike's face that she longed to see; his sapphire eyes twinkling brightly, his beautiful smile, his sharp cheekbones and bleached blonde hair. She closed her eyes again, imagining that it was him with her. Or better yet...that he was with them. She imagined Spike pressed against Caleb's back, fucking his ass while Caleb fucked her--Buffy yelled as an orgasm sprang up.

"Ahhh--You like it hard and rough, Buffy?" Caleb panted.

"Mmmm! Oh yes!"

"Suck on my cock," he said commandingly. He released her and pulled out.

Buffy dropped to her knees, grasping his cock and dragging her mouth over it.

"Yeah--Yeah, that's real nice, baby!" Caleb petted her hair while she devoured him.


Spike crossed his arms, keeping his expression as blank as possible.

Harmony was also on the set too, standing near Spike and next to Andrew. She could see a little furrow on Spike's brow and the way his jaw twitched. She smiled, holding back a giggle. She wouldn't actively pursue him anymore because of his psycho girlfriend, but if they had a fight or something...she couldn't be blamed for that.

Harmony decided to add a little more 'friction'. She leaned over to Andrew, and spoke in low tones, "Damn, those two are really hot together! Aren't they?"

"Huh?" Andrew said, he still had traces of the shiner that Harm had given him. He looked around, confused for a moment. "Are...you talking to me?" Harmony almost never deigned to speak to him, unless it was an insult or an order.

"Yeah." She rolled her eyes. "Don't they look super hot together?"

"Oh...yeah. They do," Andrew responded, looking back to the lustful blowjob taking place.

Spike overheard (as Harm had hoped). He tried not to listen. His own mind was creating enough havoc, he didn't need other people adding to it.

Spike grit his teeth, his nostrils flared. He wanted to get the hell out of here; he didn't want to watch or hear anymore. But he had to keep his cool. Nobody else needed to know what an insecure, little git he really was on the inside.

Harm continued, "That Caleb is so fucking hot--and Wow--What a huge dick! Buffy looks like she's really into fucking him--But who wouldn't be? Am I right?" she giggled, nudging Andrew with an elbow.

"Ouch," he whispered, rubbing the spot that she'd elbowed. "I bruise easy, don't do that. Why...are you talking to me?"

"Oh, never mind! Get lost, loser," Harm groaned, moving away from Andrew and nearer to Spike.

His posture made it obvious to her that he was having some issues with the scene.

"You okay, Spike? You seem tense?" she asked, sounding concerned.

"Hmm?" Spike said. "Oh...I'm fine...yeah."

Harmony smiled. "Those two are really going at it! I've had boyfriends who were actors too. It's weird, isn't it? Seeing your snuggle bunny snuggling with someone else..."

"Yeah...well...that's the...business," Spike said tonelessly. "I've seen her with other guys before."

Harm kept herself from smiling. "It's especially hard when they have lots of heat and good onscreen chemistry...like them," she nodded at Buffy and Caleb, who were kissing once again.

Spike didn't respond this time.


Caleb lifted Buffy and slid his 10 inches of throbbing manhood back inside of her. Buffy wailed and wrapped her legs around him. He screwed her hard against the wall; pounding and plundering.

"Ahhh--OH--Wow--Oh yes!" Buffy squealed as she came.

"Ohhh yeah! Uhhh--Fuck--You're pussy's so good, baby!" Caleb groaned, fucking her madly.

After a minute longer, Caleb stopped pumping. He held Buffy up, keeping her in place with his cock still buried inside of her, and turned off the water.

"Don't wanta waste water," he smirked. "Let's take this to the bed."

"Mmmm, yes! Let's!" Buffy agreed, giggling.

Caleb walked out to the main room with her locked around his waist and lowered them both to the bed. He gyrated his hips delicately. He licked and sucked water from her neck then her breasts.

"Oh Caleb!" Buffy moaned.

"Such sweet titties," Caleb said lowly, licking around an areola. "Why don't you fuck me for a while, honey?"

He rolled them over until he was on his back. He gave her a slanted smile, caressing her breasts. Buffy smiled down on him, beginning a slow, rocking motion.

"Uhhmmm! God--Feels so good!" Buffy gasped.

Caleb grunted his assent, fondling her tits and rocking up into her.

They humped for a few minutes (to Spike it was an eternity). Caleb moved his hands to her ass, grabbing and handling her cheeks roughly. Buffy arched her back, gasping and dropping on him harder. Caleb sat up, sucking on her nipples.

Buffy moaned, "Oh Caleb--Oh yeah!"

Caleb put her down on the mattress on her back. "Time for daddy to drive again."

He went to his knees, raised her legs over his shoulders and plunged back into her. They groaned as he began pumping his hips, fucking her with strokes that became increasingly more vigorous and strong. He
continued fucking Buffy, building to a crescendo.

Buffy screamed in pleasure, "Caleb! Oh fuck--Uhhhhhh!" Her body went stiff for a moment, then she shivered all over.

"Mmm--Buffy darlin'--Shit! Gonna cum!" Caleb moaned.

He pulled out of her and jacked his big cock. Buffy went up on her elbows, still panting from her own orgasm.

"Ahhhh!" Caleb grunted, long, ropy strands flew from his cock onto Buffy's stomach.

Buffy watched, licking her lips. When the jiz slowed to a trickle, Caleb smeared it around over her torso.

"My cum looks real good on you," he smirked.

Buffy smiled and sat up, taking his cock in her mouth and milking the last drops from him. Caleb smiled down at her, playing with her hair.

"Damn, I could fuck you all night long," Caleb said.

Buffy pulled her mouth off of his cock and grinned. "Sounds good to me!"


The movie went on for a half hour longer, much to Spike's dismay. He was ready to bolt. It didn't help that Harmony kept talking about how hot Buffy and Caleb were. It wasn't Harm's fault, but he was going to snap her neck if she didn't shut up--It was making him insane.

When the movie was over, the crew clapped and whistled. Spike hurried over to the bed with Buffy's robe and a towel, putting a relaxed smile on his face.

"Nice work, pet," Spike said.

"Thanks," Buffy smiled and put on her robe. She wiped the excess cum off of her body and face.

Harmony gave Caleb his robe, he thanked her politely.

"Wow! Talk about hotness!" Harmony gushed. "You guys were terrific!"

"Thanks, honey," Caleb smiled.

'Does this asshole ever stop smiling!?' Spike thought.

"Thanks, Harmony," Buffy said, surprised to be getting a compliment from her.

"Don't mention it," Harmony beamed. "You guys got me all worked up too, think I'll go find Riley and Robin. Bye!" Harm skipped off with a bounce in her step.

"Come on, Buffy," Spike gently tugged her by the hand. "You can shower in my dressing room."

"Okay," she stopped and smiled at Caleb. "You were great."

"You were too, Buffy. I hope we can work together again, real soon," Caleb winked at her.

"Me too! See you later!"

Spike glared at Caleb for a second before Buffy pulled him along with her.

Caleb chuckled, watching the retreating blondes. It was quite apparent that Spike was burning with jealousy. True, Caleb was sweet on Buffy--But Spike struck his fancy too.

Caleb had started swinging both ways a long time ago. He stuck mostly to partners of the female persuasion, but occasionally a guy would come along that got his motor revved. Caleb had watched all of the films that Spike had made so far--They never failed to get him hot and make him spray cum all
over his stomach and chest. In his years in the business, he'd never seen a guy with a body as good as Spike's with a face to match, or with such a long, thick cock. Spike's body reminded Caleb of his own, and he was vain enough for that to be a big attraction. He wanted to fuck and be fucked by that glorious prick--preferably as Buffy's pussy was simultaneously being pounded by one of them. Oh, to be the fillin' in a Spike-Buffy sandwich...

Maybe tonight, Caleb could smooth things over with Spike. He didn't want the hot blonde to have it in for him...just have it in him.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Ya'll ready?" Caleb asked, walking up to Buffy and Spike in the lot. "I could go for a Jack with a beer back."

Buffy admired the way his faded blue jeans and denim jacket fit him perfectly. His thumbs were hooked into the pockets of his jeans, drawing the eye to his large bulge.

"Yeah, about that," Spike said, "Buffy and I forgot that we aren't old enough to be served in a pub. If they decide to card us we can't drink. Guess it wasn't such a good idea."

"Hmm, I keep forgettin' how young and fuzzy you two are," Caleb smirked, anxious to pluck the fuzzy little peaches off of the vine and sink his teeth into them--their hot juice spilling into his mouth and--He halted that line of thinking, feeling his cock stirring in his jeans. "Then why don't we go straight to your house? I'm assuming you have something to drink there?"

"Yeah! We have a really cool bar with lots of drinkables," Buffy chirped. "Follow us back to the house in your car, Caleb." Buffy skipped through the lot heading for the DeSoto.

"See ya there, Spike," Caleb said smoothly, with a tip of his head.

Spike narrowed his eyes at Caleb's denim-clad back.

"Come on, Spike!" Buffy said from across the parking lot.

"I'm coming," he said, turning and walking to her, putting the fake smile back on.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Buffy, Spike and Caleb ate their pizza and drank a few beers while listening to the stereo. Buffy tried to accommodate their guest by playing a lot of southern rock.

Caleb kept winking at Spike every time he noticed the blonde glowering at him. Spike wanted to poke Caleb's eye out and give him a permanent wink. Buffy was oblivious to the tension in the room; she was too excited about the possibilities that tonight held. Xander was spending the night at Cordy's so it was just the three of them.

Caleb brought some good pot with him and rolled a few fat joints. As he sealed up the rolling paper of a particularly fat one, he looked up at Spike; his tongue glided along the seam of the paper, he added a few
extra, unnecessary flicks of his tongue. Spike thought that Caleb was teasing him with what he planned on doing to Buffy--He should have recognized the 'I'm gonna fuck you' look by now.

They passed around the joints, getting more comfortable. Caleb told them about growing up in Plunkett, Alabama and some of the fun he and his cousins used to have. Tara was always a favorite relation because of her sweet nature, he'd taken it upon himself to be her protector. He briefly touched on the subject of his 'evil twin'; talking about his brother made him uncomfortable.

Spike was feeling a little more mellow and less enraged thanks to the weed and beer, but he still wished Caleb would leave. He could tell that Buffy was aroused; she had a twinkle in her eye and her nipples could cut glass, they poked out at the material of her blue t-shirt. Somehow, Spike had been able to hide his dislike and jealousy of Caleb from her for the two hours since they'd come home--He was a better actor than he'd thought.

"I'll be right back," Buffy got up.

She was getting too hot thinking about what she wanted to happen next--she wished one of them would bring it up before she had to. What was the etiquette for initiating a threesome? Maybe she'd write Dear Abby. It seemed...un-ladylike for her to suggest it. The other threesomes or group things that she'd had pretty much just happened. Buffy's panties were so wet that they were becoming uncomfortable. She needed to change into a dry pair.

"Thanks for havin' me, Spike," Caleb said.

Spike crossed his arms and leaned back. "When she's not around, let's not pretend that we like each other, alright?"

"But I do like you," Caleb scooted closer to Spike.

"I'm this close," Spike held up his hand, holding his thumb and index finger centimeters apart, "to beating the shit out of you. I'm only putting up with you this long for Buffy's sake. I'm not going to just sit here and watch you hit on my girlfriend all night. I suggest you leave--soon."

Spike took a long pull off of the joint, followed by a drink of beer. Spike swallowed hard, almost choking, when Caleb's hand found it's way onto his upper right thigh.

"What are you doing?" Spike asked, surprised.

"You have such a hot, tight, l'il body, Spike," Caleb drawled softly. "I was hopin' that you and I could have some fun too. Don't wanna leave you out, by any means..." He leaned over and kissed the side of Spike's neck, his hand moved up feel Spike's cock through his jeans.

Spike couldn't react for a few moments, he was completely taken off guard. If he'd accurately read the many signals that Caleb had sent him during the evening, it would not have come as a surprise.

"Damn...you have such a big cock. Can't wait to see it in the flesh." Caleb gave his neck a love bite.

Spike snapped out of it when Caleb lightly pinched the head of his cock through his pants. "Hey!" Spike pushed him off. "Not bloody interested!"

Caleb grinned, undeterred. "I think you are. Come on, Sugar Lips, don't play hard to get! You know you want to."

Caleb leapt on Spike, pinning him to the sofa and kissing him forcefully. Spike's arms flailed about, again, he was shocked at the other man's interest in him. He could feel Caleb's hard cock rubbing against him through their jeans.

"Oh!" Buffy exclaimed when she came back in. A flood of moisture drenched her fresh panties.

Spike succeeded in shoving Caleb off of him.

Caleb landed on the floor next to the couch, he laughed, "Oww! Easy, tiger! Gonna bruise me!"

Spike looked at Buffy, eyes wide. "He attacked me!"

Buffy giggled, thinking that Spike was joking. "I was so hoping you guys would be doing something like that when I came back!" She smiled hopefully at Spike, "Can we have a threesome, baby? I've been thinking about it all night! I had to change my underwear because I was getting so fucking wet."

"I--" Spike began to say that he wanted NO part of any sex with Caleb, but Buffy looked so expectant and excited--he didn't want to disappoint her.

"Yeah, Spike," Caleb sat up and leaned on the couch, resting his chin on the cushion and batting his eyelashes. "Can we have a threesome? I promise, I'll make it real good for you. I wanna make you scream my name." Caleb ran his hand up Spike's thigh again, he looked up at him, his tongue sweeping over his lips.

Spike swallowed and looked at his beloved's face. Her green eyes were sparkling, her smile large and hopeful.

"Alright...Threesome...Yeah." He tried to smile.

Buffy's breath caught in her throat, she laughed, putting a hand to her chest, "God! I'm so excited!"

Caleb grinned, getting back up on the couch next to Spike. "Now, don't try bucking me off when we get to the screwin'. I've ridden in rodeos before, I can hang on tight for a looong time. Can't wait to pound that tight ass o' yours..." Caleb leaned over, kissing the side of Spike's neck again.

Buffy wandered over in a daze, she was trembling with desire. She sat down in a chair near the couch. "Mind if I watch you two kiss and stuff for a little bit?"

"You want to see us together, Darlin'?" Caleb asked, his hand moving up Spike's leg to his crotch. He cupped his package and squeezed lightly. "That turn you on?"

Spike closed his eyes and breathed in. He really didn't want to do this. It wasn't that he didn't find Caleb attractive or shaggable--he did--very much so if he was being honest with himself. It was the having designs on his woman thing that put him off.

"Oh yes," Buffy moaned and shivered, "please!"

"Hear that, Spike?" Caleb asked, brushing his lips across Spike's jaw. "Buffy wants us to fuck. Don't you, Buffy?"

"Yes," she said in a husky whisper.

"You have a nice, big bed, Spike?" Caleb asked.

"Yeah."

"Then, lead the way," Caleb said, standing up.

Spike walked to his bedroom with Caleb and Buffy following and shedding their clothes on the way. Spike stood in front of his bed, telling himself that he could do it for Buffy--for her enjoyment. He was shaken from his thoughts when Caleb came up behind him and wrapped his arms around him. He lifted Spike's shirt up, Spike allowed him to take it off.

Caleb's hands spread and roamed over Spike's stomach, he pressed his bare chest against Spike's back. "Feel that, Spike?" he asked rubbing his erection against Spike's butt. "I'm getting so fuckin' hard for you.
What do you say we give Buffy a good show?"

Caleb's hands dragged downwards, he undid Spike's jeans, kissing his neck and shoulder. He pushed Spike's pants down and reached for the cock he'd been thinking about all night. It was still flaccid. Caleb stroked it slowly.

"You have any sex toys?" Caleb asked Buffy. "Dildos, vibrators?"

"Uh--Yeah! We have lots of cool stuff!" Buffy, who'd removed every stitch of her clothing, raced to the closet to get their bag of goodies out.

"Don't you worry, Spike," Caleb whispered in his ear then gave it a lick, "I'll get you hard. I want you to be hard when I fuck you."

Spike gulped.

"Here! We have dildos and vibrators and butt-plugs...O My!" Buffy laughed, setting the bag down near Caleb's feet.

Caleb smiled. "Good. Got any oil?"

"Yes, we have," she took the bottles of massage oil out as she said their names, "Mango, Banana, Chocolate, Strawberries & Cream--"

"Let's try the Banana, honey," Caleb said, his voice was smooth and steady, but hinted at his heightening excitement.

He gently pushed Spike onto the bed. Spike crawled on and sat down, facing them.

"Buffy, you want to rub that oil on me?" Caleb asked.

He was only wearing his jeans, the top button was already undone. Buffy knelt before him with the bottle of oil. She smiled, pulling his zipper down then bringing his jeans down his legs. His hard cock popped out, Buffy giggled and gave it a lick.

Caleb stepped out of the pants, now standing in front of her naked. Buffy began rubbing him with the oil: first his legs, then his hips, then his cock and balls. She took longer coating them, helping herself to a few
kisses and licks.

"Move on, Darlin'. Don't wanna cum just yet," Caleb said, affectionately stroking her cheek.

Buffy moved her oiled hands up his body, getting his taut stomach and chest slippery with it. She stood and oiled up his muscular biceps and forearms.

Spike watched them blankly from the bed. He didn't like it--Buffy taking so much pleasure in touching this other man. His cock twitched--part of him was enjoying it on some level, apparently. The beers and joints probably helped relax him more than he realized. Just like it had that first time with Xander.

Buffy finished oiling up Caleb's back. His skin glistened like a body builder's.

"Your turn," Caleb smirked at Spike, and motioned for him to stand up.

Spike went along with it, getting up from the bed. Caleb knelt down and put the oil aside for a moment. He looked into Spike's eyes as he pulled the jeans down all the way. Spike stepped out of them mechanically.

Caleb poured the oil onto his hand, then gave Buffy a palmful of it. He began a slow, sensuous massage, beginning as Buffy had, with Spike's thighs and working down his legs. Buffy massaged the oil onto his shoulders, she pressed kisses to the back of his neck, her tongue darting out to taste the banana-flavored oil.

Caleb massaged the oil on Spike's hips then moved up, passing by the genitalia for now. Buffy spread the oil over his back, moving down to his ass. She coated his firm globes with oil, then slid her hand along his
crack, making sure to circle around his hole.

"You're in good shape," Caleb commented as his hands worked the oil into Spike's skin, "Very good shape. Nice 'n tight."

Spike was breathing harder, their hands felt so good--an erection was imminent. Caleb got up to Spike's shoulders where Buffy had applied a good coating of oil. Then he went back to the well-formed pecs, rubbing his fingers over the hardening nubs. He bent his head down, flicking his tongue over one nipple, and then the other. Caleb's tongue was relentless in it's nipple stimulation: flicking, rubbing, laving. He nipped at Spike's nubs, holding one between his teeth gently and pulling on it with his lips. Spike stifled a moan--part of him was still being stubborn and didn't want to give in to the pleasure.

Caleb grinned. He knew what was going on in Spike's mind. 'I'll break down that last bit of resistance yet...'

He got on his knees. Getting more oil on his palms, he took Spike's large dick in his hands. He laughed lightly when it jumped in this grip.

"There we go!" Caleb said, stroking up and down. "Knew you'd 'rise to the occasion', Spike."

Buffy giggled, pressing herself against her lover's back. She peeked around him to observe what Caleb was doing. Her mouth watered.

"Mmmm--Does what he's doing feel good, baby?" she asked Spike, running her hands around to his chest.

Buffy's fingertips rubbed over his nipples. Spike made a little groaning sound.

"I think I can help you muster up a little more enthusiasm than that!" Caleb chuckled.

He held Spike's dick loosely and placed his lips against the base, then slowly, softly, slid his open mouth up the underbelly. Caleb repeated the soft licks upwards several times before concentrating on the bulbous
head. His tongue wrapped around it; tapping, laving, caressing. His hands stroked the shaft and played with the balls.

"Buffy, why don't you slip a finger in? Since you're back there 'n all," Caleb said with a wicked smile.

Buffy brought one hand back to Spike's ass, leaving the other on his chest to play with his nipples and feel his gorgeous muscles. Her hand fondled his ass then she slipped one finger slowly inside of him. Spike's
breathing was becoming more audible.

After more tongue work, Spike was getting harder. Caleb went to the next phase in his plan to make Spike beg for it. He wrapped his lips around Spike and sank his mouth down a little. He began to move his head in an easy, circular motion--letting the cock slip and slide around in his mouth. Clockwise, then counter-clockwise, then clockwise again in a leisurely, resolute fashion.

"Yeah, Caleb!" Buffy groaned. "Eat that cock! Oh yeah!"

It felt amazing! Caleb was--amazing. A thousand wonderful sensations coursed through Spike's body. Caleb's lips, tongue and teeth--His strong, sure hands. Buffy's gorgeous, supple, nude body pressed on his
back--Her mouth moving over his shoulder blades and neck--Her hand on his ass, with her index finger moving gently in and out of him.

Spike shivered with powerful arousal. 'Let it happen. Just feel!' the urgent whisper echoed in his mind. All of the negative thoughts retreated, slipping away into a deep chasm. Spike allowed himself to
just 'go with it'--just feel, not analyze.

A long, ragged moan was ripped from his throat.

"Mmmm," Caleb hummed happily, looking up at Spike's lust-addled face.

He didn't want to take the cock out of his mouth to say more. His head kept moving around in circles, he'd gotten glowing reviews when he'd done this to other guys. Spike looked to be finally going with the flow; Caleb knew the hot blonde wouldn't be able to stay aloof for long.

Buffy loved touching Spike. Just touching him could make her feel so good. She put another finger inside of him, pushing them in and out of his hot, tight ass while her lips pressed and slid along his back.

Caleb removed his mouth from Spike's cock. He continued a good, steady pulling-stroking motion with his left hand.

"You likin' it so far, Spike?" he asked.

Spike groaned, thrusting his hips forward ever-so-slightly.

Caleb chuckled softly, his eyes went to the open bag of sex toys. "Hmm. What do we have here?" Caleb asked, using his free hand to reach in the bag and pull out the purple, vibrating cockring Buffy had given Spike as an extra birthday present.

Buffy smiled. "I bought that for him for his birthday. I guess that wasn't fair considering how much I like it too. I fucking fainted, it was so good!"

Caleb laughed, "That's a great endorsement! Let's get this on you before you get any harder, Spike." He slipped the cock ring around Spike's shaft. Once it was secured, Caleb switched on the vibrating mechanism. "Damn, this thing is gonna be fun for all of us!" He played with the protrusions that would eventually be bringing Buffy to climax.

Buffy and Caleb laughed, Spike moaned. Caleb turned the vibrator back off for now.

Caleb engulfed the cockhead with his lips again, sliding his mouth up and down. His tongue swept back and forth on the underside. Buffy kissed and licked down Spike's back. She knelt behind him and worshiped his ass; rubbing and kissing. Her tongue ran along his crack, darting in and around
his anus.

Spike felt unsteady on his feet. His upper body swayed.

"Whoa, there!" Caleb let the cock fall from his lips. He steadied him by putting his hands on his hips. "Looks like you need to lay down."

Spike nodded weakly.

Buffy and Caleb led him back to the bed and laid him on his back. Caleb climbed on top of him, sliding their oil-slick bodies together. He kissed Spike languorously as he rubbed against him. Spike put his hands on Caleb's sides, sliding his hands up and around his back slowly.

"Buffy," Caleb continued in his role as the 'in charge' guy, "I want you to get a basin of water, a washcloth and some soap."

"Why?" she asked. He didn't want to wash the yummy oil off yet, did he?

"'Cause Spike and I are gonna fuck. Then we're gonna fuck you. I want our dicks to be clean when we switch from ass to pussy."

"Oh...Okay!" Buffy sprang off of the bed and quickly retrieved what Caleb asked for.

She was back in a flash, setting the water basin down on the nightstand. Buffy lay on her side next to them, touching and gazing at them.

"God...Oh yeah...You look so fucking hot," she moaned. "Didn't miss anything, did I?"

"Uh-uh," Caleb said, still sliding against Spike's skin and giving him soft kisses. "Buffy," Caleb said, brushing his lips over Spike's, "you want to get a vibrator for yourself and a dildo for us out of that neat little bag of yours?"

It took a moment for the words to take meaning in her brain. "Uh...Sure!"

Buffy ran over to the bag, fishing through it for the items Caleb had requested. Meanwhile, Caleb continued rubbing against Spike.

"Feel good, Spike?" he asked.

Spike's strategy of just feeling was going well, but he made the extra effort to shift his sensibilities to 'Spike the porn star'. Spike gets the job done. Spike is open, and up for anything. Spike is a seductive,
sexual beast. William...not so much. William (along with all of his poncy fears and insecurities) was shoved aside to make room for 'The Big Bad'.

Spike's porn star attitude clicked into place. His demeanor changed immediately. His eyes opened and locked with Caleb's; they changed from dazed and confused to fiery in a heartbeat. Caleb almost gasped at the sensuality swirling around in the blue pools. Spike growled and flipped them over.

Then Caleb did gasp. Spike rubbed himself on top of him, running his hand down Caleb's torso to his cock. He took it in his hand and caressed it. Spike's eyes darted down then slowly moved back up, his tongue was pressed against the back of his teeth.

"How's that feel?" Spike asked in a rich, deep tone.

Caleb's surprise at Spike's sudden aggressiveness turned to delight quickly. A slow smile developed. "It feels good." Now this was the Spike that he'd wanted to meet and greet.

Buffy came back to their side, bringing a vibrator and a realistic dildo (that looked exactly like a real 8" cock and set of balls). She was happy to see Spike taking charge. He'd worried her a little at how passive
he was acting before--that wasn't like him. He seemed to be back to normal now. So, no worries, as he'd say.

"Just to let you know, I ain't going anywhere for the rest of this," Buffy chuckled. "I'm staying put!"

Caleb laughed, "Alright, sweetie, no more errands."

"You make yourself nice 'n comfy, pet," Spike smiled at her.

The men kissed, lips and tongues meshing slowly. Caleb's hands roamed over Spike's body. Spike took both of their hard cocks in his hand and rubbed them together. Spike switched on his cock ring's vibrator, making Caleb gasp and groan. Buffy was so hot she thought that she'd go up in a pillar of flame any second. She parted her legs and used the vibrator on her clit while she watched them.

"Buffy isn't as oily as us," Spike said with a devilish grin, turning off his own vibrator. "That's unacceptable. What do you say we shine her up, mate?" he asked Caleb.

Caleb looked over at Buffy, almost forgetting that she was there. He laughed, "Sounds good."

The men untangled themselves from each other and moved to surround Buffy. Her breaths were coming rapidly. She lay fully on her back, waiting for the two delicious men to have their way with her.

Spike took the vibrator from her and put it aside. "You take one leg, I'll take the other," he told Caleb.

They each took one of Buffy legs and began to massage the oil onto her skin. Caleb followed Spike's lead.

Spike started with her right foot. He sucked on her toes while rubbing the sole. Buffy moaned loudly, feeling bolts of lightning shooting up her legs to her pussy. The men's ascent up her legs was torturous--beautifully agonizing. Her clit throbbed when they made it to her upper thighs--She couldn't wait much longer to feel them there.

Spike ghosted his fingers up her slit with the faintest of touches. Buffy gasped and arched up, trying to force him to touch her more firmly.

Spike chuckled, "Easy, luv. Not yet."

Buffy groaned when his fingers kept going, moving up to her stomach. Caleb and Spike massaged the oil onto her stomach then up to her breasts. Their hands each cupped a mound and played with the jutting nipple atop it. Once her breasts were oiled, Spike lowered his mouth, covering her breast with his mouth. Caleb did the same with her other breast.

Buffy moaned loud and long as they tongued and mouthed her breasts. "Oh God--Uhhh Yes!"

Spike sucked on her nipple and slid his hand down her body onto her inner thigh, caressing it and encouraging her to part her legs.

"What do you want us to do, Buffy?" Spike asked, tapping her nipple with his tongue.

"Everything!" she shouted.

The men laughed lightly.

"How 'bout something specific to start?" Spike amended.

"Ahhh--Ummm," Buffy tried to think. She wanted to get fucked bad, but she wanted to watch them too. "69--I want to see you two sucking each other off."

"As you wish," Spike kissed her lips lightly.

Caleb smiled and nodded, showing his approval.

They moved into the proper positions. Caleb moved to the middle of the bed on his back. Spike went on his hands and knees above the brunette. Caleb started working Spike's cock, sliding his tongue up and down. Spike took Caleb's rod and began bathing it with his tongue. They moaned and sucked.

Buffy was staring, transfixed. "Spike...can I fuck you with the dildo?"

"Mmm-hmm," Spike hummed, bobbing his head slightly.

Buffy's hands fumbled with the dildo a little, but she got it oiled up fast. She kneeled beside them, placing the head at Spike's opening. She massaged his ass and slipped it inside of him, stretching him out for
the real thing. Just the thought of watching him and Caleb fuck was making liquid ooze from her pussy and onto her thighs.

The men were lavishing the other's prick with licks and sucks, moaning and getting more vigorous. Buffy slid the dildo in and out of Spike gently.

"Can you guys fuck now?" Buffy asked after a few minutes. Spike looked ready to take Caleb inside.

They broke apart, ready to get to the main event. Caleb moved up behind Spike, running his hands over his thighs and ass. Buffy helped by putting Caleb's cock against Spike's hole.

"Thanks, Darlin'," Caleb said, then slid his meaty cock into Spike. "Ahhh--God--Uhhh!" Caleb groaned.

He sank into Spike to the root. Buffy used the dildo on Caleb's ass as he slowly started fucking Spike.

"Uhhh--That's real good! Damn!" Caleb breathed.

He gently rocked into Spike, not wanting to rush this.

"Come up here, pet," Spike said to Buffy. "Let me eat your pussy."

Buffy extricated the dildo from Caleb and flew up the bed. She was on her back in front of Spike, her legs spread wide. They smiled at each other. He began eating her pussy--First licking the length of her slit over
and over again, drinking up the large amount of moisture that had dripped out. Then he parted her lips and tongued her clit.

Buffy screamed, her body bowing off the bed, "OHHHH GODDDDD! AHHHH! YES!"

Spike smiled happily at how quick she'd cum. Her pleasure and excitement were the only reason he was doing this--at least it wasn't for nothing. He would be lying if he tried denying how much he was enjoying it too. Caleb could suck a mean cock, and his cock felt so good gliding in and out of his ass--It hit that sweet spot inside of him with every stroke.

"Yeah--Suck up that sweet pussyjuice, Spike!" Caleb moaned, fucking at a relaxed pace. He reached around and switched on the cock ring. The sudden vibrations made Spike groan.

Minutes passed. Spike and Caleb started moving together in a quicker tempo. Buffy cried out with two more orgasms, one after another.

"Oh fuck me, Spike! I need you to fuck me--Please!" Buffy wailed, needing her pussy to be filled with his cock.

Caleb stopped fucking, just resting inside of Spike as Buffy slid under them. Spike put a pillow under her ass to elevate her. Buffy took Spike's cock in her hands and steered it towards her pussy. He pushed down
into her. Buffy yelled, cumming again and trying to stay relatively still until he was all the way in. She loved the way that the cock ring turned his cock into a big, beautiful, fleshy vibrator--It felt soooo good!

The three found their rhythm after a minute. Spike pumped in and out of Buffy as Caleb fucked him, their pace quickening. Buff's knees were up near her shoulders.

"Oh fuck--Ahhh!--I'm cumming!" Caleb cried, pounding into Spike urgently.

He felt Spike tightening around him and reached around to release the ring, wanting Spike to cum too. Caleb's body tensed up, he yelled as he exploded violently inside of Spike.

Buffy threw her head back in screamed in pleasure. Spike was thrown over the edge with her, grunting and moaning.

Their combined screams of ecstasy were loud and raucous; several neighborhood dogs in the area started barking at the disturbance.

They humped and jerked against each other, spilling their cum.

Caleb gulped in air, his hips still pistoning. "Unnhh! Can't--stop cumming!" His eyes rolled back, his hips wildly fucking on their own.

Spike was experiencing the same thing--cumming, and then cumming some more. His eyes were closed, his mouth opened and shut, uttering loud grunts. His cock fired round after round into Buffy's soaked pussy.

Buffy's body convulsed, shaking all over. Her hips rolled up to meet Spike again and again. The words issuing from her didn't make sense.

"Annmmha! Spaaag! Sogggodd!"

Their cries and bodies quieted over time.

Caleb rested heavily on Spike's back for a moment, panting for breath and sweating. "Wow--Fuck! Haven't cum that hard in a while," he laughed with delight and withdrew from Spike.

Buffy mewled, holding Spike against her and placing light kisses to his cheekbone. "Fuck--That was wonderful! We aren't done yet...I hope?" she looked questioningly at Spike. She'd had some great orgasms but wanted more.

Spike smiled and kissed her. "Not if you don't want us to be."

"Mmmm," Buffy flexed her pussy muscles around his wet cock, "still hard.
Want to get fucked, Caleb?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, I've been looking forward to that," Caleb smiled as he washed his cock. His hard-on had gone somewhat soft, but the prospect of Spike screwing him was doing wonders to bring it back.

Spike sat back on his heels and removed the cock ring for now. He was too hard to refasten it at the moment.

Caleb crawled back onto the bed to Spike, he kissed him and wrapped his hand around Spike's cock. He stroked up and down, getting the combination of cum and oil all over his hand. Caleb broke the kiss and bent over to take the cock in his mouth while his slick hand went to his own dick, coating it. Spike moaned and put his hand on the back of Caleb's head, gently gripping his soft, brown hair.

Caleb couldn't help spending a few minutes gobbling on Spike's prick--It was so big, hard and tasty. He again demonstrated his skills at sucking dick, he had Spike groaning within seconds.

Buffy fingered her clit as she watched Caleb sliding his mouth down and around on Spike's cock, she also noted the things that made Spike's eyelids flap--She'd try some of them out later.

Caleb removed his mouth from the cock with a lip smack. "Mmm, tastes so good, Spike," he grinned up at him, dabbing at the slit with his tongue. "Bananas, your cum and Buffy's, makes for quite the taste treat."

They chuckled.

"You want us to fuck you at the same time, pet?" Spike asked, casting his eyes to Buffy's.

Buffy licked her lips, her body heating up again. "Yeah--Oh yeah!" She sat up, ready to get into whatever position Spike wanted her in to be double penetrated by them.

The thought having both of their enormous cocks stuffed inside of her body made her delirious. Would she pass out? Would it be too painful? Would she reach new heights of pleasure? Buffy was eager to find out.

"Good," Spike smirked. "We'll get around to doing that...eventually."

Buffy's mouth worked silently. "You tease! You got me all hot for it!"

Caleb laughed, still licking and sucking on Spike's cock.

"But I always keep my promises, luv," Spike said. "Didn't you want to see me fucking Caleb here first?" he asked, patting Caleb on the head.

"Y-Yeah...okay." She could settle for seeing that first.

Caleb raised up on his knees again, putting his arms around Spike's back and pulling him in for a steamy kiss. They kissed while touching each other's hard chests, their tongues thrust into the other's mouth.

A loud moan came from Buffy, making them stop and look at her. Her hands were sliding up and down her body, stopping to pinch her nipples, then sliding down to her pussy. She rubbed herself gently.

"So hot!" Buffy groaned.

"I'd say Buffy's enjoyin' herself," Caleb smiled.

"Mmm-hmm," Spike agreed.

Spike pushed Caleb gently, turning him so that his back was now to him. Spike massaged down Caleb's back, sliding one finger into his anus.

"I'm ready, Spike. No need for more foreplay. Do it--Fuck me!" Caleb moaned, pushing his ass back on Spike's finger, making it sink in up to the knuckle.

Spike pushed on Caleb's back, Caleb bent forward, supporting himself on his hands. Spike took his cock and rubbed the tip over Caleb's hole, not pushing in yet. Caleb groaned backing onto him. But Spike teased him a little longer, rubbing his cock down along his crack, down to his taint.

"Ahh--C'mon, Spike!" Caleb said anxiously.

"Like I said, tease," Buffy grinned.

Spike smiled. "You want this, Caleb?" He rubbed his cock against Caleb's hole again. "You want me to split your ass with my cock?"

"Yes!" Caleb had barely gotten the word out when Spike pushed the head inside of him. Caleb gasped, "Ahhh! Ahh--Yeah!"

Spike grasped Caleb's hips, moving forward slowly. Caleb's arms shook.

"Is it good?" Spike asked.

"Ohh--Yeah--Ahhh--Shit!" Caleb clenched his teeth.

Buffy moved closer, rubbing up and down Caleb's arm. She knew first-hand what a religious experience being penetrated by Spike was. She wanted to help Caleb through the enormity of it. He opened his eyes and smiled into hers. He pulled in lungfuls of air.

Spike's cock went in as far as possible, his pubic hair brushing against Caleb's ass.

"Sweet Jesus!" Caleb laughed giddily. "Oh God--Feels great--Never so full before--Damn!"

Spike stayed still, massaging Caleb's lower back and hips gently. "You tell me when to go for it, mate."

"Now--Now's good! Fuck that big cock in me!"

Spike ground himself against Caleb, gyrating his hips. Caleb cried out, the way he looked and sounded made Buffy so hot. She wanted to watch, but she wanted to be included too.

Spike noticed how horny she looked. He wanted his girl to be totally satisfied. "Buffy, I don't think Caleb would mind eating your pussy while I fuck him...Would you, Caleb?"

"Uhhmmm--Not--Ahhh!--at all! Get down her, Darlin'!" Caleb said enthusiastically.

Buffy giggled excitedly and lay on her back in front of Caleb. He wasted no time getting started, he dived into her muff, licking and sucking up her and Spike's spendings.

The three of them breathed loudly, uttering cries of pleasure.

"Fuck him hard, Spike!" Buffy yelled, writhing under Caleb and humping against his mouth. "Wreck his fucking guts!"

Spike's passion was fanned by Buffy's complete submission to the act. The carnality and wantonness she exhibited made him so happy--He loved it when she talked like a sailor and gave herself up completely to lust. His beautiful, glowing, effulgent, filthy-mouthed angel...

Spike began fucking Caleb harder, pulling out and ramming back in forcefully. He didn't fuck him as hard as he could; he might hurt him. But his thrusts were powerful enough to make Caleb whimper and moan
constantly into Buffy's snatch.

Spike jabbed into Caleb relentlessly. Caleb's achingly-hard cock flopped up and down with each thrust. As ass met pelvis with loud smacks, Spike reached around to jack Caleb's cock.

Caleb grunted loudly, saying something that was muffled by Buffy's pussy. It sounded like, "AHH--YEAH! FUCK ME!"

Buffy arched her neck back and cried out, "FUCK--YES! Ahhhh!"

Caleb yelled into her muff, and raised himself back up on his hands. He was moaning and thrusting back on Spike's invading cock.

"Gonna--Oh shit--Gonna CUM! Auuggh!" Caleb groaned.

Spike felt the cock in his hand swell and throb. Hot, sticky goo pulsed out, soaking the bed beneath them even more than it already was. Spike kept jacking with one hand, he raised Caleb's upper body, bringing it
against his chest.

"Drink it up, Buffy," Spike said, offering the spurting cock to her.

Buffy quickly got up and put her mouth over Caleb's erupting cockhead, taking the wads in and swallowing heartily. She massaged Caleb's sac while she sucked.

Spike continued pumping into Caleb from behind, his hands went to Caleb's slim hips, holding him in place. Spike tilted his head back and thrust hard.

"Ahhh! Ah fuck!" Spike moaned, spilling in Caleb's ass.

Caleb panted, his eyes rolled, his face a mixture of bliss and pain. "Fuck--Ah yeah--Cum inside me! Uhhh! God--Oh God!"

He felt the bullets of jiz shooting into his clenching ass, filling him and making him cum harder. It was fantastic!

Buffy kept sucking on his cock, her hand went under the men's joined bodies to fondle their balls. Caleb's cock spurted into her mouth anew.

Caleb yelled in pleasure, the veins in his neck stood out, "Ahhh! Ahhh f-f-fuck!"

His hips bounced between Spike's squirting cock and Buffy's warm, sucking mouth. He was reeling, feeling ready to collapse. The cock pumping into his ass and Buffy's oral attention were making his brain misfire, black spots danced in front of his eyes. It was the most intense orgasm of Caleb's life--and he'd had a LOT of them.


Continued in Part 2