Chapter 19: Cake and Consequences

[A/N: This is an extra long chapter. The flow was too good to separate it into two smaller chapters. Enjoy! *g*]


"You look so yummy!" Buffy said, putting her arm around Spike's waist. "Like Peter O'Toole in 'Lawrence of Arabia'. He was so frickin' hot in that movie. You could star in a remake easily--porn or mainstream."

"I'm glad I can pull it off," Spike smiled and put his arm around her as they walked. "I admit, I make a poofier Lawrence, what with all the silk," he chuckled. "But that's one of my favorite films, and the costume let's me be fully covered--another plus."

"Well, I still wish you would've at least tried the gold speedos on and went as Rocky Horror."

"Pet, there's no way in hell I would've--fit--in those speedos, and you know it."

"Heh-heh, yeah. I was looking forward to seeing you bursting out of those things," Buffy giggled.

"Maybe I'll put them on at a later time...just for you." Spike smirked.

"Hooray!" Buffy said. "I'll put on my white bra and slip--We can reenact 'Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me'!"

"Any way we could get a peek at that too?" Cordy asked with a devilish smile. "I do a mean Magenta."

"I can be Frank! We can have a Rocky Horror orgy!" Xander said. "Can we go home now? Can we, huh?!" He jumped up and down.

Cordy elbowed Xander in the ribs and looked at him, reprimanding. "No, Black Bart. The Halloween party first."

"Aw, shucks!" Xander mock-pouted.

They giggled and continued to the soundstage where the party was being held.

For the Halloween party, Spike dressed up as an Arabian Sheik, wearing white and gold silky robes with a long vest and a headpiece. A white and gold, silk sash was knotted around his waist. A fake, bejeweled dagger was in a scabbard attached to the sash.

Buffy was a belly dancer, wearing a gold bikini and multi-colored veils.

Xander was dressed as a cowboy. He wore all black with a big Stetson on his head and a shootin' iron on his hip.

Cordelia was a princess. A tall, pointy hat sat on her head. Her dress was green satin, showing a large amount of cleavage.

"Um, I was thinking," Spike said. "I think I’ll go visit my mum later on, after the party."

Buffy looked at him. "Tonight? You want to drive to Sunnydale?"

"Yeah," he said sheepishly. He still felt like a nancy boy for wanting to see his Mummy on his birthday.

"Oh." The other three exchanged looks. His birthday party might go on for a long time. They wished he’d said something before.

"What?" Spike asked self-consciously.

"You didn’t mention it earlier," Xander said. "Don’t you want to party hearty?"

"Yeah, but...it’s stupid...but this would be the first birthday that I didn’t spend at least a little time with her..." Spike ducked his head.

"Aw, you are too cute!" Buffy said, kissing his cheek.

She didn’t know what to do about the party, but his devotion to his mother was so heart-warming. So what if he was a momma’s boy? They say that if a man is good to his mother, he’ll be good to you.

"C’mon," Xander said, "let’s get some partying time in before you have to go."

Spike nodded and walked ahead of them. The three of them shrugged. At least they could have a little fun before he left.

"Why's the soundstage all dark?" Spike asked.

"Hmm," Xander said, "maybe someone forgot to pay the light bill."

Spike squinted into the dark. "Where is everyone? This is where we were supposed to go for the Halloween party, isn't it?"

"Yeah, this is it," Buffy said.

Cordy put her hands on her hips. "Great, we get all dressed up and they cancel the party without telling us! Typical!"

Suddenly the lights came on, 30 or so of their co-workers jumped up from hiding places. "SURPRISE!" they shouted.

"BLOODY HELL!" Spike jumped backwards.

Everyone laughed boisterously. Strewn in with the laughs were calls of: "Gotcha, Spike!", "Hope you didn't piss yourself!" and "Happy Birthday!" Spike laughed too.

"Shit! Can you die from a heart attack when you're 19?"

"You're 20 now, baby," Buffy giggled, giving him a kiss. "Happy Birthday!"

"You," he said, tweaking her nose, "are in for it, later."

"Ooooh, yes! I was so naughty to keep a secret from you," Buffy purred. "I think you should spank me."

"Oh, I will. I'll spank your sweet, little botty 'til it's glowing pink and sore," Spike growled playfully, attacking her neck with his lips and teeth.

Buffy laughed and squealed. Even kidding around like this made her so wet for him. She wanted to drag him off by his white robes and shag the hell out of him right now...but there was the party...and all of the guests looking at them. Party first. Shagging Later.

Buffy whispered in his ear, "We’ll try to move things along quickly so that you can drive home tonight."

"I wouldn’t want to rush things. I’m sure I’ll have plenty of time. Let’s just have a good time."

Everyone (dressed up in their own costumes) came up and wished Spike a happy birthday, apologizing with a laugh about scaring him. Spike was happy that Giles attended as well. A table was piled high with birthday gifts. Spike was touched that everyone took the time to buy him something. Even Jonathan and Andrew (Jonathan came dressed as a Storm Trooper, Andrew as Darth Maul) had come bearing gifts.

Spike wasn’t sure if Andrew was gay, or bi, but he could tell that the small blonde had a crush on him. Sadly, Spike wasn’t attracted to Andrew physically. He hoped Andrew wouldn't mind staying 'just friends'.

An hour later, the partyers were talking, dancing and generally enjoying themselves. For some reason, whoever was in charge of the music chose to play 1970’s era Funk and Disco music. Spike didn’t mind, he was a fan of that era's sounds.

Anya and Giles were stuck to each other like glue, whispering in the other's ear and acting like they had to be touching almost constantly. Buffy was very self-satisfied.

Spike, Buffy, Xander and Cordy danced their hearts out to ‘Shining Star’ by Earth, Wind and Fire. Buffy cracked them up by dancing like Elaine had on 'Seinfeld', jerky and uncoordinated, or as the George character had described it, a full-body dry heave set to music.

Buffy and Spike paired up to dance to 'If I Can't Have You'. They danced, laughing and spinning each other around, and doing their best 'Saturday Night Fever' moves.

Don't know why I'm survivin' ev'ry lonely day
When there's got to be no chance for me
My life would end
And it doesn't matter how I cry
My tears, so far, are a waste of time
If I turn away
Am I strong enough to see it through
Go crazy is what I will do


Spike brought Buffy against him, moving their hips together. "Never realized, this song's quite sad if you listen to the lyrics."

"I know! It's so bouncy and upbeat--But it's sad," Buffy agreed.

Spike twirled her around and brought his arms around her, her back was to his front. They gyrated their hips and rubbed against each other. Buffy shimmied down and then back up, bumping his crotch with her ass on the way back up.

"Dancin' is fun!" Buffy giggled.

Spike smiled crookedly. "What are you trying to do to me?"

She winked in reply.

If I can't have you I don't want nobody, baby
If I can't have you...uh-huh, oh
If I can't have you I don't want nobody, baby
If I can't have you...uh-hoh
Oh...da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da
Oooh, oooh Aahhhh! Aahhhh!


Buffy put her arms around him, her hands moving down his back to his ass. She gave his butt a two-handed squeeze through his white robes, sticking her tongue out. Spike smirked leaning into her, and putting his hands on her ass too. He blew in her ear, making her shiver with excitement. God--she wanted to fuck him so bad!

Can't let go and it doesn't matter how I try
I gave it all so easily to you my love
To dreams that never will come true
Am I strong enough to see it through
Go crazy is what I will do

If I can't have you I don't want nobody, baby
If I can't have you...uh-huh, oh
If I can't have you I don't want nobody, baby
If I can't have you...uh-hoh Oh!
Aahhhh! Aahhhh! Oh!


"Having a good time, Spike?" Giles asked, bumping and grinding with Anya a few feet away.

"Yeah! It's a bloody great party!" Spike grinned.

"Why did it have to be bloody Disco music? I--" Giles was going to continue talking, but Anya spun him away.

Spike and Buffy laughed at Anya's exuberance and Giles' helplessness against Hurricane Anya.

"Am I good or what?" Buffy asked with a smile. "They're in looooove! Yay!"

Spike chuckled, shook his head and moved his body against hers again to dance.

If I can't have you I don't want nobody, baby
If I can't have you...uh-huh, oh
If I can't have you I don't want nobody, baby
If I can't have you...uh-hoh


'That's how I feel about him.' Buffy smiled, breathing in Spike's manly scent. 'I hope our lives don't get sad like the song though...only good stuff.'

(Cue ominous music...)


The actors chatted amongst themselves when they took time out from shaking their bootays.

Faith said, "Tara's cousin is coming to do a flick. He's really hot, one of those wide-eyed southern boys."

Tara smiled warmly. "My cousin Caleb. He works for 'Blue Moon Pictures' in Alabama. I haven't seen him since Christmas. Though, knowing him, I won't be seeing much of him." She rolled her eyes. "He's always on the make. He's only coming for a few days then he has to go back to make another movie back home."

Willow laughed and put her arm around Tara's waist. "Caleb's very sweet and nice though. His twin brother Cole...that's another story. I met them both when I went to Birmingham with Tara last year."

"Oh, don't even mention that name," Tara said with uncharacteristic anger.

"You like everyone, Tara. This bloke must be a real asshole if you don't like him," Spike said.

"Asshole doesn't even scratch the surface. Cole is the biggest misogynistic, con artist, creep you could ever meet. And he's got this weird 'preacher-thing' going on. He goes around calling everyone sinners and crazy shit. Thinks he's doing God's work." Tara shook her head.

Xander raised his eyebrows. "Wow, he sounds like loads of fun."

"It must be hard for Caleb to have a twin like that," Buffy commented. "People tend to lump twins together."

"Yeah, he ain't too happy about looking exactly like his brother. He went through a phase where he dyed his hair blue and tried looking as different as possible." Tara giggled, remembering how bizarre he looked back then. "Blue hair did not go down well in the small town of Plunkett, Alabama."

Willow added, "He looks normal now though. Have you guys seen any of the movies he's done?"

Most of them shook their heads 'no'.

Faith smiled. "I've seen a few. Very fucking hot! Can't wait to 'make his acquaintance'," she laughed lecherously.

Tara sighed. "I'd ask you not to jump my cousin, but he'll probably want you to. So do what you want."

The Mayor approached them with a glass of Scotch in his hand. "Enjoying yourselves, kids?"

They said, "Yes, sir."

"Good, good. Did I hear you talking about Caleb?" he asked.

"Yes, sir. I was telling them a little about my cousin," Tara responded.

"Gosh, he's a fine young man. We're lucky to have him aboard, if just for this one picture. Buffy, I want you to co-star in the movie with him. I think you two would make a dynamic duo," Wilkins said, smiling.

"Okay. That would be cool. Thank you, sir." Buffy was happy to have another film to do, but she wished that Spike could be her co-star in every one.

"Drop by my office on Monday, I'll give you the script. If I play my cards right, Caleb will be doing even more work with us in the future. Now, no more shop talk. This is a party, darn it! Enjoy yourselves!" Wilkins chuckled.


After some more dancing and carousing...

Spike checked his watch. He could still make it to Sunnydale tonight if things moved along a little more swiftly. The party was a lot of fun, but he'd promised his mum that he'd drop by. As if in answer to his thoughts...

"Cake time!" Faith announced into a microphone. "Come on up here, Birthday Boy!"

The crowd clapped. Xander whooped, pumping his fist in the air. Spike laughed and waved to everyone, going to join Faith by the cake on a raised platform.

"Oh, well this is cheery!" Spike laughed, commenting on his tombstone-shaped cake.

"That's the Halloween cake. This is the one for your birthday," Faith said, bringing out another cake.

This one was a regular, but large, square-shaped cake; it had a picture of Spike done in frosting.

"Oh God!" Spike laughed, putting his hands over his eyes. "I have to eat myself?"

The frosting Spike was wearing his black duster, jeans and a red shirt, smirking out from the cake.

"I get the penis part!" Buffy giggled, leaning around him to see the cake.

"Yeah, you do," Faith smirked. "Bitch."

Faith lit the candles. They all sang 'Happy Birthday'. Spike made a wish, winking at Buffy, then blew out the candles. Everyone cheered. Buffy gave him a moist kiss on the lips. He took the knife and began cutting pieces for the guests.

Buffy's smile vanished when she looked out at the crowd.

Parker Abrams.

That creepy, no good, lying, sonuvabitch was there. He was wearing a pirate costume and standing at the edge of the crowd, talking to Tara.

"Here, pet," Spike said, holding a plate out to her. When she didn't take her cake, he noticed how upset she looked. "Buffy? What's wrong?"

"Parker's here," she said flatly.

"What the fuck is that asshole doing here? Lilah isn't even in the country." Spike's eyes scanned the crowd for a dark-haired man that he didn't know. "Where?"

"The pirate with the red bandana on his head."

Spike immediately picked him out and started forward, clenching his jaw. No one treated Buffy badly. He'd wanted to kick that wanker's ass ever since Buffy had told him what happened.

"Spike," Buffy stopped him with a hand on his chest. "Where are you going?"

"To beat the snot out of that pillock, that's where."

"No," Buffy said firmly, moving to stand in front of him.

"Buffy...after what he did to you? The way that he lied--You're going to settle for the dumping his frou-frou Brandy and the toilet water thing? He needs to be taught a bloody lesson!"

"I agree, but kicking his ass isn't the answer. I could do that myself." Buffy looked off into space for a second, thinking. A smile turned up the corners of her mouth. If that evil look was meant for him, Spike would be running for his life.

"What are you thinking?"

"Just a little germ of an idea formulating...never you mind," Buffy grinned. "I think I'll go say hello to Parker."

"Pet, stay away from him. I don't know what you've got cooked up, but it's better to leave it alone. I'll still kick his spotty ass though."

Buffy giggled. "Not necessary, my cute little cave man."

"What did you see in him anyway?" Spike looked at Parker critically.

"He was nice. Rather, he seemed nice. And I'd had such incredibly bad shit happen to me...it was nice to have someone being kind to me. I should've known he had ulterior motives. Chalk that one up to me being a naive idiot."

They watched Parker for a few moments. He was smiling and talking with a few people. Lorne had wasted no time chatting up the good looking young man. Parker looked a little uncomfortable talking to the flamboyant director. Lorne came to the party as 'Elton John in his heyday'. He wore a green, bodysuit with the chest cut out, a matching green bowler hat, a fuzzy boa around his neck, platform shoes and star-shaped sunglasses. He had the mandatory Sea Breeze in his hand. Glory had commented that he looked 'fantabulous!'.

It didn't appear that Parker agreed with that assessment. He kept inching away.

"Now, don't do or say anything!" Buffy whispered to Spike as they began walking over to Parker. "I've got a plan, don't ruin it."

Spike clenched his jaw, but nodded. This would be difficult.

"Why, Parker!" Buffy said cheerfully. "Fancy seeing you here!"

"Buffy? Wow--Hey, Buffy!" Parker said, surprised to see her. Lilah had told him that Buffy worked at the studio as an assistant, but he still didn't know that she was also in the movies. He hadn't kept up on his porn watching like he'd meant to. "You look great! How are you?"

'Prick.' Buffy thought with a smile. "Oh, I'm just great, thanks! What are you doing here? You get an itch to do some adult films?"

Parker laughed. "No. Aunt Lilah was always saying how I should come to the parties that you guys have here. The party that I was going to tonight ended earlier than expected, thanks to the cops. So, I remembered Lilah said that Horizons always has a fun party on Halloween. And here I am!"

Spike openly glared at him.

Parker looked at Spike nervously. "Uh...Who's your broody, sheik friend?"

"Oh, this is Spike, my boyfriend," Buffy smiled, taking Spike's hand. "Spike this is Parker."

Parker extended his hand. "Nice to meet you."

Spike didn't move. He just looked down at Parker's hand, then back up to his face.

Buffy squeezed his hand. "Spike, it's polite to shake hands."

"No, thanks," he said tightly.

Buffy sighed. "He gets overprotective. I see that you've met Lorne!"

Lorne turned back to them. "Hey, Dumplin'," he said to Buffy, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Lorne, you look great! I'd swear that I was looking at Sir Elton himself!" she laughed.

"Thanks! You have no idea how hard it was to find this ensemble! I'm more devilishly handsome than the original article. Having a good b-day shindig, Sugar Snap?" he asked Spike.

Spike smiled, he was still on edge about Parker, but Lorne was such a nice guy--you couldn't help but smile. "Yeah, thanks, mate. It's been a lot of fun."

"Wait till you see what I got you," Lorne chuckled. "I think you'll dig it. I think you'll both dig it!"

"What did you buy me, you diabolical fiend?" Spike asked.

"You'll see. Look at that," Lorne said, squinting into his glass. "I need a refill!"

"Spike, could you get me a Coke?" Buffy asked. Spike looked at her, clearly not wanting to leave. "Please?" she asked.

"Sure, pet. Be right back," he said reluctantly.

He gave her a kiss on the cheek, cast a dangerous look at Parker, then left with Lorne. Lorne put his arm around Spike's shoulders as they walked to the bar.

"Your boyfriend isn't very sociable," Parker commented.

"Oh, he's usually very friendly. But I told him about what happened between you and me. He's got a bee in his bonnet about it, I suppose."

"Oh. Thanks for coming over to talk to me."

Buffy's sweet smile broadened. "That's alright."

"That Elton John guy was hitting on me, gives me the creeps." Parker said with distaste, shuddering slightly.

Buffy's brows furrowed momentarily. "That's just the way that Lorne is. He's very friendly with everyone."

"I don't like fags hitting on me. I'd appreciate it if you could keep him away from me. He looks pretty 'friendly' with your boyfriend, Spock."

Buffy fought the urge to punch him. "Spike."

"Right. Sure they're not secretly getting each other up the ass?" he laughed.

"Ha-ha-ha," Buffy laughed with false amusement. "I'm sure."

Parker turned back to her, taking her hands in his and giving her that insincere smile. "I'm really glad to see you."

"Really? After what happened?"

"I had a little fun with you and my aunt, I admit that. I almost had a stroke when I saw what you did to my Brandy."

Buffy giggled. "Yeah, I was pissed at you. Thought I'd get a little revenge."

"Well, I forgive you," Parker said piously. "Maybe not telling you the whole truth wasn't such a nice thing to do."

'Ya think?! You disgusting little worm! You forgive me!? How about the lying to me about your father being dead? How about the fact that you set out to embarrass me? And that you just wanted to fuck me and treated me like a whore the next day? Oh...You're goin' down, buddy!'

Buffy grinned. "That's good, Parker. I'm not upset with you anymore either. After all, I owe my new film career to you! If you hadn't been a dickhole and set up that meeting with Lilah, I wouldn't be a top porn star right now."

"No shit? You're making porn!?" his eyes lit up.

"Yeah! I've made some hot films. I'm making lots of money, I have a great boyfriend and friends. Life is good!"

"Oh, I'm so happy to hear that!" Parker kissed her on the cheek. Buffy grimaced, then smiled brightly again. "By the way," Parker said, "did you feel alright when you left my place? I mean, did you feel sick to your stomach or anything?"

"No...Why do you ask?"

"I had a touch of stomach flu I think. Man, was I nauseous! For like two days. Glad to hear you weren't sick too."

'Hehehe! I hope that was because of the toilet water thing!'

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," Buffy said, making a sad face. "You're all better now?"

"Yeah, I'm great now." He leaned in towards her. His breath on her ear made her skin crawl. "Maybe," Parker said silkily, "we can get together sometime and...talk?"

"I...don't think so. I've got Spike now. We only have sex with other people in our movies, or as a couple."

Parker's eyebrows shot up. "Oh...Couple?"

"Uh-huh. I do want to thank you though...I feel like I owe you something for inadvertently helping me to start a great new life."

"I have a...few ideas how you could do that..."

Buffy suppressed a shiver of revulsion. "Hey...I know! Have you met any of the other girls here?"

"I met Tara and Willow. I've seen some of their movies--very hot chicks." His eyes sought out Tara and Willow in the throng of people.

Tara was wearing a black and white, French Maid costume with fishnets and high heels. Willow was dressed as a sexy vampire with a black and red leather outfit. She currently had her fake fangs out, she couldn't talk right with them in.

"I'm sure my friends wouldn't mind having some fun with you. You interested in them?" Buffy asked.

"Are you kidding? Oh yeah, very much!"

"Let me see what I can do. You mingle for a few minutes." Buffy patted him on the back and went towards Tara and Willow.

"Cool," Parker grinned, getting extremely hot and horny at the prospect of fucking the sexy girls.

Spike was coming back with Buffy's drink when she waved him over. She was having a talk with Tara, Willow, Faith, Riley, Robin and Lorne.

"What's going on?" Spike asked.

"Buffy has an idea on how to get back at that Parker creep," Willow tittered.

"Buffy, why can't you settle for some of the old ultra violence?" Spike asked.

"No violence. Snuggle in close guys, here's what I want to do..." Buffy whispered her plan, asking the others if they would agree to take part.

Their eyes got big, they laughed and giggled. They all agreed that it sounded like fun.

"Pet," Spike said when she was done, "what about Lilah? He's her nephew. Don't you think she'll get pissed when she finds out--"

"Lilah, Shmilah! I've got that covered to, me thinks. Walk with me Lorne. You guys spread the word--but quietly!"

Buffy and Lorne walked away, talking conspiratorially. Lorne took off after a minute to ready his part in it.

"I'm likin' this naughty, wicked, mean side of B," Faith smiled proudly. "Didn't know she had it in her."

"Me either," Spike said. "Though, if someone deserved it, it's that git."


The players in Buffy's little drama prepared everything. Then it was time to set it in motion.

Buffy went back to Parker with Willow and Tara. She introduced them. They were all smiles and flirty with him.

"So, Buffy tells us that you like our movies?" Willow asked him.

"Oh yea! You girls are terrific!" Parker gushed.

"Thanks! You're so sweet!" Tara touched his arm, batting her thick eyelashes at him.

"You were right, Buffy," Willow smiled. "He is a cutie pie! You want to...get to know each other better?" Willow asked.

She leaned in and licked a line up his throat and nipped at his chin.

"Really?" he asked.

Willow nodded and licked her lips, "Oh yeah."

Tara cozied up to him too. "Buffy says that you're a stallion in bed. Can't wait to try you out myself."

Actually, Buffy had told them that he was 'okay', and that she'd only cum once before he was done for the night.

"Cool!" Parker said, not believing his luck. "Where to?"

"Hmm, I know a place. It's real close," Willow purred, tugging on the sash around his waist. "Follow me."

"Have fun!" Buffy called after them and waved.

"Oh, we will!" Tara said.

The girls giggled, dragging Parker off. After the girls and Parker disappeared through a door, Buffy clapped her hands.

"Okay, everyone. Here we go! Now, shush! Quiet as little mice!"

Everyone giggled and moved toward the set that Willow, Tara and Parker entered.

Willow and Tara pushed Parker down on the bed.

"Can....I tie you up, Parky?" Willow asked coquettishly.

"Hmm, like bondage, do you?" he asked.

"Yeah," Willow giggled.

"Fine by me," Parker said. "Tie me up, baby."

The girls swiftly undressed him.

"Put your arms over your head," Willow commanded. Parker did as she asked without hesitation.

Tara giggled and tied him to the bed; wrists and ankles. She made the bindings tight, but not too tight as to cause discomfort.

Tara straddled him. "Can I blindfold you? That really turns me on," she breathed.

"Yeah, okay," Parker said, drinking in her curves.

Tara tied a blue scarf around his head, covering his eyes. She looked at Willow and grinned.

"Okay!" Willow said loudly. "Now we're gettin' somewhere!"

"We're going to have a little fun with that cute bod of yours," Tara said, climbing off of him.

"Don't make me wait too long for it, baby," Parker said.

"Oh, we won't," Willow promised, winking at Tara.

Riley and Robin entered quietly and went to the bed. They were both wearing bath robes, which they discarded and put aside. Now nude, they settled on the bed, Willow and Tara hovered over the men's shoulders.

"Mmmmm, such nice legs," Willow said.

Riley ran his hand up Parker's leg.

"Want Tara to blow you?" Willow asked.

"Oh yea!" Parker said.

"She's shy about giving guys head. But she's an expert pole smoker. You'll like this. Let her know if you like it. Otherwise, she might quit."

"I will!" Parker promised.

Robin took Parker's nice, average-sized cock (5 inches) in his hand and stroked it. He winked at Riley, who was stationed near Parker's head, and lowered his mouth to take in Parker's dick..

"Ahhh!" Parker moaned.

"You like that?" Willow asked.

"Oh yeah!" Parker exclaimed.

"Mmmmm, yeah, Tara!" Willow said. "Suck that cock!"


Spike and Buffy (along with many of their co-actors and the crew) were watching the action on the bedroom set.

"You came up with that all by yourself--and so quickly?" Spike asked softly, keeping his voice low.

"What? I'm not capable of coming up with a plan?" she asked, sounding peeved.

"No, I know you're smart, luv. It's just so...very evil. I approve of it, don't get me wrong...Didn't know you had such a mean streak."

Buffy giggled and kissed him. "Don't get on my bad side, baby."

"I won't--Believe me, I won't!" he chuckled and threaded his arms around her waist as they watched.


"Ahhhh! Oh yea! Fuck---Tara!" Parker moaned.

Robin smiled and bobbed his head on Parker's cock. Riley stifled a laugh and kissed Parker. Parker moaned into the kiss. Riley broke away, waggling his eyebrows at his co-conspirators.

"You're a good kisser, Parker," Willow commented.

"Ahhh--You too!" Parker said.

"Wow, look how hard you're making him, Tara!" Willow giggled. "You must really be enjoying this, Parker."

Robin looked up at Willow and waggled his own eyebrows as he slid his mouth up and down from balls to tip repeatedly.

"Fuck--Ohhh It feels so good!" Parker moaned loudly.


Spike whispered to Buffy, "When's he going to get his first surprise?"

"Soon," Buffy smiled.


Parker's cock was hard as granite and throbbing. He moaned and squirmed on the bed.

"Would you like to watch her suck your dick? I think she'd be okay with it now," Willow said.

"Yeah! Oh yeah!"

Willow pushed his blindfold up onto his forehead. Parker blinked and looked down with a smile. The smile disappeared when he saw a big, black dude sucking on his cock instead of the curvy blonde woman that he'd been expecting.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? GET AWAY FROM ME!" Parker yelled and tried jerking away, his face reddening with anger, his eyes like saucers.

Robin released him and sat back. They all laughed (except Parker, of course).

"I'm not a fucking fag! Untie me! Untie me NOW!" Parker struggled to free himself.

Tara had been a Girl Scout and member of the 4-H Club, she could tie a damn good knot.

"Hey, hey..." Willow and Tara both ran their hands over his chest. "You were liking it, remember?"

"That's when I thought it was you! Real fucking funny! Let me go!"

"Excuse me," Robin said, lowering his eyebrows and voice, "did you call me a fag?" he asked Parker.

"Uh..." Parker gulped.

"I think he did, Robin," Riley said. "You give him a great blowjob and he calls you names...That's gratitude for ya!"

"I--I just want out of here!" Parker said anxiously. "Please!"

"Parker," Willow said, playing with his nipples, "Tara and I really do want to fuck you. But...for us to get really into it and turned on, we need to see guys fucking first."

Parker shook his head from side to side violently. "NO WAY! No fuckin' way!"

"Aw, please, Parky," Tara pouted.

"NO!"

"You can do whatever you want to us, wherever you want. You want to see me eat Tara's sweet pussy? The way she moans and screams when she cums...she's so beautiful." Willow smiled and gave Tara a wet kiss over his body.

The girls kept kissing, moaning and giggling softly. Parker was mesmerized. Nothing like two hot chicks doing each other. He swallowed hard. He really wanted to fuck both of them and watch them do things to each other. He glanced at Riley and Robin, they were smiling back at him with big grins.

"You...promise...I can do anything I want to you two...after?" Parker asked the girls.

"Oh yeah, we just need the proper enticement. Watching gorgeous guys getting it on makes me so...Ohh-hhhmmm!" Willow sucked in air, palming her tits and tilting her head back.

Parker licked his lips. If that's what it took... "Okay...but...you can't tell anyone about this."

The four extremely naughty people nodded, hiding victorious smiles. Parker was untied, then the homoerotic fun began.


Buffy kept her hand over her mouth to keep the giggles in.

"He's really pounding Riley's ass," Spike said. "Look at 'im go!"

"Heh-heh, he sure is. I think Parky's more into dudes than he'd first thought."

"Well...he's certainly into Riley--the ass part, anyway."

They watched as Parker enthusiastically fucked Riley, Robin was mouthing Parker's ass and massaging his balls at the same time.

"You think he'll let Robin fuck him?" Spike asked. "It's one thing to fuck another guy, but being fucked by one is more daunting."

"I have confidence in my porno buddies' abilities. They'll convince him. Hehehe--Hear the way Parky's moaning and making animal noises? He barely made a sound when we screwed. Hmm, doesn't say much for me, does it?" Buffy joked.

"Not your fault, pet." Spike kissed her cheek. "He just seems to really like pounding ass--or maybe it's an in the closet kind of thing."

They focused back on the threesome on the bed when the cries got louder.


Robin knelt behind Parker, tapping his ass with his big, black cock. He was lubed up and ready to drill.

"Ready for me? Can't wait to fuck this cute little, white ass."

Parker looked behind him uncertainly, beads of sweat covered his body. "I...don't hurt me..."

Robin chuckled, "I'll be nice and gentle."


"He looks like he's having fun," Buffy said.

Parker had yelled and groaned with pain when Robin first started fucking his ass. But the sounds he made and the look on his face changed after a few minutes, to pleasure.

Buffy's brows creased. "This might backfire on me. He might decide he's been living a lie and embrace his gayness. That would suck. I don't want him to be happy."

"I think he's going to be confused as hell. You don't usually call gay people 'fags' affectionately. Chances are, he's going to be angry with himself...and all of us, of course," Spike chuckled lightly.

They watched the action on the bed come to a loud, explosive conclusion.


Parker screamed, cumming hard in Riley's ass. Then Riley came. Then Robin gave a primal roar, unloading into Parker's previously virgin ass. Robin pulled out, spraying the last bit of cum onto Parker's bucking ass cheeks then smearing it around. The men pulled out of each other and away. Parker lay on his back, panting for breath and sweating profusely.

"Thanks, Parker," Riley said, stretching then putting his robe back on. "You're a great fuck."

Robin laughed as he put on his own robe. "Yeah, thanks! Damn! I love fucking a virgin, so fucking tight! Better than pussy--no offense, girls."

Willow and Tara giggled.

"None taken," Willow said.

"Plus," Robin added, "I've got a thing for fuzzy, lily-white boys. I'd love to pump your ass some more."

"Yeah, when do you think we can do it again?" Riley asked innocently.

"Again?" Parker asked incredulously. "No! There's...not a next time. This was just--I only did it to get with them." He pointed to Willow and Tara.

"Aw, come on! You loved it!" Riley laughed.

"No I didn't!" Parker's voice went up by several octaves.

"I've got an ass full of your cum that says otherwise," Riley said.

Parker turned various shades of red, looking away. He couldn't believe he'd done it--Or that he really did like it--a lot. 'I'm not a fucking faggot!' his mind screamed. He needed to reaffirm his heterosexuality--and fast!

He ignored Riley and Robin, looking at the girls. "Well? Should I get cleaned up first before we do it?"

"Huh?" Tara asked, looking confused.

"Should I clean up, get a shower or something, before the three of us fuck?"

"Oh, that!" Willow said. "You know...while you guys were screwing--very hot, by the way--Tara got me off. So I'm kinda satiated."

"Me too," Tara said.

"And we've been away from the party for too long. We should get back," Willow said, pulling on her vamp costume.

"Hey...no! You fucking promised that if I did--this--you would let me--"

"I changed my mind," Willow said, smiling wickedly. "But, hey, you had some fun. You shouldn't complain."

"You...bitch! You never intended to let me fuck you, did you!?" Parker demanded.

He started rising from the bed. Robin stood in front of him. "You better not be getting ready to touch either of them. I wouldn't want to have to beat the shit out of someone I just fucked--that's not polite. But I will, if you lay a hand on them."

Parker was angry, but not that stupid. Robin was huge, over 6 feet tall, big and broad-shouldered with thick muscles. The large, black man could squash him like a bug. He gulped and sat back down, Robin's dark eyes stared him down.

Buffy, Spike and the other party guests entered the set, clapping and cheering. Parker was startled and got even more angry once he surmised that they'd been there all along.

"Wow, Parker!" Buffy grinned. "That was such fun to watch! You went to town on Riley's sweet butt! Can you walk okay, Ri?" she asked the tall blonde.

"I'm just great, thanks for askin'," Riley said with a chuckle.

"What--What's going on?" Parker asked in confusion.

"You know how I said that I wasn't pissed at you anymore? Well, I lied. I hate you like poison. The little smidgeon of revenge I had, pouring out your Brandy and soaking your kitchen utensils in the toilet bowl, left me feeling unfulfilled--just like when we had sex. I wanted more revenge than that--those were more like pranks than good vengeance."

"You...Toilet bowl?! You bitch! You made me sick!" Parker yelled.

"At least we're even on that score. You made me sick too, figuratively speaking," Buffy laughed.

Parker hurriedly got back into his pirate costume. He winced at the feeling of spunk leaking out of his ass. His pants and underpants clung to his wet butt.

"So, how's it feel to be gay now?" Buffy asked.

"I'm NOT GAY!" Parker shouted.

The men formed a protective line between Parker and Buffy, just in case he flipped out and tried hurting her. Spike stayed by her side with his hand on the small of her back. She only needed to give the word and he'd knock Parker's block off.

"Gee, that's funny. 'Coz...getting fucked while you're fucking another guy...kinda gay," Buffy sighed and batted her eyes at him. "Especially if you have a screaming orgasm from it."

"I'm not a fag! You tricked me!" he protested.

"You're starting to hurt my feelings, Parky," Robin pouted.

The others laughed.

Parker was shaking with anger and humiliation. "It's not my fault that you're a slut, Buffy! I hardly had to do any convincing--You spread your legs for me pretty damn fast!"

Spike growled.

Buffy just laughed, not offended in the least. "I'm a porn star, Parker. I'm not going to deny that I like fucking. I was different back then though, I was inexperienced...naive. You saw a person at their lowest point and used them. You pretended to care about me, just so that you could fuck me then crumple me up and throw me away the next day. And the 'funny little trick' you played on me about Lilah. How did you know that I wouldn't have had a nervous breakdown or something after what I'd been through? You didn't even care. You're a miserable excuse for a human being."

"What about you!" Parker said. "What about what you've done!? Tricking someone into--into doing what you made me do!"

"We just gave you a nudge. You made the decision to fuck and be fucked, all by yourself. You needed to get played. You needed to see what it was like to be manipulated and used. 'Cept it looked like you had a much better time being used than I did," she laughed.

"You're--You're all in big, fucking trouble!" Parker raged, pointing and sweeping his arm to include everyone. "When my aunt finds out what you did, you're all fucking fired!"

"That's not a good idea, Parker," Buffy said.

"Why? Are all of you...going to beat me up?" he looked around fearfully.

He really was in big trouble if they decided to silence him, there were at least 40 of them standing around, looking at him with amused grins.

"No, perish the thought!" Buffy gasped. "I don't approve of violence...as a rule. Though Spike here wanted to bash you good."

Spike smiled. "Very true."

"But no hitting or kicking. I had a better idea," Buffy said. "Oh, Lorne! Where are you Starshine?"

Lorne walked onto the set through one of the false doors. "Someone call me?"

"You taped the whole thing, didn't you?" she asked sweetly.

"Oh, yes I did," Lorne chuckled. "Boy-Howdy! That was some good man-on-man-on-man action!" He fanned himself with his boa.

The color drained from Parker's face, he looked like he was going to be sick. "You...taped it...You taped me--"

"You porking a guy whilst being porked by another guy? Yes," Buffy said.

"Nice porking, by the way. I had a great time," Riley said.

Robin nodded in agreement.

"What...is wrong with you?! I just had a little fun with you, for God's sake! You're all sick!" Parker yelled at everyone.

"Oh, be nice!" Lorne said in a lispy, femme voice, extending a limp wrist.

Buffy finished her speech, "Parker, if you say one word about this to Lilah, copies of this hot little movie will be sent to your coworkers first."

"Don't forget the net, luv," Spike added helpfully with a grin.

"Oh, right! Thanks baby," she kissed him. "Like Spike said, the internet will play a big part. Willow's great with web stuff. You can put it up, right Wills?"

"Yep, no problem," Willow said.

"If you blab about the fun we've had tonight, your amateur, gay porn career will officially start, 'kay?"

"You're--You sick bitch! All of you! You're sick! I hope I never see any of you again! I hope you all rot in Hell!" Parker looked like he was going to cry.

"Even us?" Riley asked with mock-sadness. "After what we've shared?"

"FUCK YOU! FUCK ALL OF YOU SICK BASTARDS!" Parker spit.

He raced past Buffy and Spike, wanting to get out of there more than anything in the world. They let him go, having had their fill of payback and fun.

As Parker tore out of the studio, the others started singing loudly: "Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye!" They repeated it over and over again, until finally, they fell out laughing.

"Thanks guys!" Buffy said happily. "You're the best--Helping me out like that."

"It was our pleasure, Buttercup," Lorne hugged her. "Those two had most of the pleasure," he said indicating Riley and Robin, "But we had a blast too...a less literal blast."

"Let's get back to the party!" Faith said, clapping Willow on the back. "I wanna shake my groove thang!"

Giles walked up to Buffy and Spike. "Well, I suppose you showed him a thing...or two."

"I know it's mean," Buffy started defending herself, "but he so deserved it. I wouldn't do that to a nice person."

"Anya told me what he did. I don't blame you for wanting some sort of vengeance," Giles said.

"Oh good, I was...afraid that maybe you'd be disappointed in me." Buffy smiled.

"On the contrary. It was inventive and took coordination and planning. Kudos." Giles smiled.

"Rupert! Come dance!" Anya called. "I want to dance to 'I love the Night Life!"

Giles shut his eyes and massaged his temples. "Bloody hell...the things you do for love...If my old mates could see me now, they'd kick my ass. I feel like kicking my own ass."

Buffy and Spike giggled as Giles went to Anya.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Everyone was back in the main party room, dancing and having a good time. Buffy and Spike were dancing to a slow song, 'How Deep Is Your Love?' by the Bee Gees. The lights were low, the mirrored ball that Jonathan and Andrew had hung from the ceiling earlier, spun and cast shards of light around the dance floor.

Buffy's arms were around his neck, Spike's were around her waist. They danced slowly. Her fingertips lightly stroked over the back of his head. She wanted to touch his hair, but the sheik headpiece--while sexy--covered his gorgeous platinum mane.

"I want you to have something special as a birthday present," she whispered in his ear. "Whatever and whoever you want, any way you want. I could ask Willow and Tara to help out--They'll really put out this time though," Buffy giggled.

Spike held her tighter. "You really want to make it special for me?"

Buffy kissed him softly. Looking into his eyes she said, "Yes. Tell me who you want and I'll make it happen."

"You. Just you," he said, his blue eyes penetrating and igniting a fire in Buffy's core. "Think I can have that?"

She smiled, sparks shot through her body. "Yeah, most definitely."

They started kissing, closing their eyes; their hands stroked and caressed, their bodies reacting to the touches and nearness of the other. Desire, fierce and powerful, raged through their bodies.

"Woo!" Faith hooted from nearby. "Looks like Spike's going to get another present! Can we watch?"

Spike and Buffy stopped kissing, resting their foreheads together and catching their breath. They turned their heads to look at Faith.

"Sorry, Faith. This is going to be a private performance," Buffy smirked.

She took Spike's hand and led him quickly through the throng of dancers.

"Aw! No fair!" Faith whined. But she was easily distracted by Forrest grinding against her ass.


The blonde's found another set, away from the main room. There was a convenient bed all ready for them. Before they could get to it, Spike pulled her back by her hand, making her fly against his body. He grabbed her around the waist. They stared into each other's eyes for several moments, breathing harder by the second.

"Spike--I want you so bad!" Buffy moaned softly.

Spike growled, then kissed her intensely. Their passion exploded, reducing them to slaves to their libidos once again. Buffy pushed him backwards until they were up against the wall. She brought her leg up, hooking it over his hip and grinding her pelvis against his aching hard-on. Buffy whipped the headpiece off of his head, giving her access to the beautiful, silky blonde locks underneath. Her fingers wound through and messed up his hair.

They kissed and fumbled with the other's clothes. Spike had her bikini top off in seconds. He fondled her tits then lowered his head to suck on them. Buffy moaned, his mouth was so warm and wet as he sucked on and flicked at her puffy nipples.

She got his vest off, but couldn't figure out how to get the robe off. She growled in frustration. "Stupid robe!" she said. "How does this thing come off!?"

Spike smirked, pulling away from her. He untied the sash around his waist then started pulling the robe up over his head. Buffy grinned excitedly. So that's how you get it off! She eagerly assisted him, taking over pulling it over his head and letting it fall behind him. He was wearing a pair of gray boxer-briefs under the robe (he didn't want a draft blowing up his robe and getting a chill). His hard cock was doing it's best to escape the confines of his underwear, pushing up at an angle.

Buffy stared down at his groin, taking his hips in her hands and pushing him back against the wall. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband and went down on her knees. She gave his clothed cock a series of open-mouthed kisses.

"Uhhh--Oh Buffy--Ahhh!" Spike leaned his head back against the wall.

Buffy yanked down his underwear and licked at his cock free-handed. She ran her mouth up and down the sides. Spike's fingers went into her hair. Buffy swallowed his cock, moaning and sliding her mouth over it.

"Mmmph!" Buffy took him out of her mouth, she'd almost forgot the special thing that she had planned. "Get on the bed--I'll be right back!" she said, then jumped up and ran out of the room, taking her bikini top with her.

"Huh?" Spike asked.

But she was already gone.