Chapter 18: A Slayer is Born


Spike whistled as he walked through the studio. Tomorrow was the shooting of, 'Buffy the Vampire Layer'. He'd ended up re-writing a lot of it, making it raunchy, but with some pathos. It was only a strange, supernatural-themed porn movie, but it was still exciting for him. And he wouldn't have to adlib; the words were already the way he wanted them.

For some reason, The Mayor was holding off on casting the part of the Slayer's Watcher in the movie. Spike was a bit concerned since it was getting close to 'magic time'. It shouldn't be too difficult to cast
someone in the role.

Someone out of the ordinary caught Spike's notice.

A man in his 40's was picking over the food at the buffet table. He looked distinctly out of place in his brown, tweed suit, and he had a more distinguished looking air about him than most people around the studio.

Spike figured the man was either a guest of someone, an agent, or some kind of movie honcho. He strived to be polite and make him feel welcomed.

"Hi," Spike strode over and held out his hand, "You new around here, mate?"

"Erm," the man grabbed a napkin and wiped his hands free of crumbs, then shook Spike's hand with a warm smile, "Hello. Yes, I'm visiting today, actually."

"Oh, who are you visiting?"

"It was supposed to be Lilah--but she's abroad. So I'm here at Richard Wilkins' invitation. I'm going to work on a film tomorrow. The Vampire Layer. I agreed to do it at the very last moment."

"Oh...really? I'm working on that one too," Spike attempted to place the man; he'd seen him before. 'You didn't ask his name, idiot. That might help, Spike's inner-voice piped up. "I'm Spike."

"Yes, I know. You've caused quite a stir in the adult film world since you burst onto the scene, so to speak." He took off his glasses and polished them with a white, linen handkerchief (it was a habit that Spike shared when he used to wear specs).

Spike recognized him then. His eyes widened. "You're..."

"Rupert Giles," he reached out and shook Spike's hand again. "Ripper to my friends. Pleased to meet you, Spike."

Spike stared at him in awe, his hand still hung in the air. "Bloody hell...you're really him!"

Giles laughed, "Spike, there's no need for that sort of thing. I'm just a bloke."

Spike blushed and grinned bashfully. "Sorry...it's just that...I've watched all of your films. I've based myself on you and your teachings."

They laughed.

"I think you're doing a bang-up job. I'm very impressed with your work. I can see my influence on you, but you take it to another level. You're very good."

"Thank you, sir!" Spike beamed proudly. His porn hero was actually giving him praise.

"Please...no 'sirs'. I feel ancient enough around all these young people. Call me Ripper, or Rupert. I'll answer to either."

"I--" Spike looked again at Ripper's outfit; it was very un-Ripperish, "I didn't recognize you..."

"Yes," Ripper chuckled, "I do look quite different than you're accustomed to seeing me. That was me 20 years ago. Now, I'm retired--for the most part--I have a little place by the ocean, and a much quieter, more peaceful life in general."

Twenty feet away, stagehands were busy putting up the crypt set for tomorrow. The noise in the studio was making it difficult to hear each other.

"Ripper, do you have time to talk? I have a bottle of Scotch in my dressing room. I'd be honored if you'd join me for a drink," Spike said, his face hopeful.

Ripper looked at him with a small smirk. "Scotch happens to be my favorite. I'd be happy to join you. You're not even old enough to drink in this country, are you?"

"No, but I won't tell if you won't."

They went to Spike's dressing room and got comfortable, enjoying their drinks and chatting.

"What have you been doing since you've retired?" Spike asked.

"Traveling, reading...I went back to school to get a few degrees. I had dropped out of University when I was 19, much to my parents' chagrin. They gave up on me subsequently. 'Lost Cause' became my father's favorite nickname for me," he sighed. "Lucky for them, they had my 'perfect' older brother, Ethan, to dote on."

"Do you have a regular job now?" Spike refilled their glasses.

"Yes, I work as--" Ripper laughed lightly, "--believe it or not, I'm a librarian."

"Librarian?" Spike was shocked. "You?"

"Don't I look like a librarian?"

"Well...now you do...yes."

"My movie career came out of my hell raising, rebellious youth. I had great fun doing the films and living in the fast lane. But all good things...as they say. Now, I'm content to read and collect my books, tend to my garden and broaden my mind."

"Why did you quit when you did--if you don't mind me asking?"

"It was time," Ripper said with certainty. "I woke up one day, looked in the mirror and thought that I just had to get out of the business. Too much debauchery, liquor," he sloshed the Scotch around in his glass, "and drugs twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. I grew up and wanted more out of life."

"But you still do films sometimes?"

"Yes. Every once in a blue moon, I'll do one. If I find it interesting, or if it's as a favor to a friend."

"Which is this?"

"A bit of both." Ripper smiled. "I liked the concept, I wanted to meet the actors that I'd be working with, and I've talked to Lilah through my friend Olivia. It sounds fun."

"I've met Olivia, we worked on the Roman movie together. She's quite nice," Spike said fondly.

"Yes, she is. To Olivia."

They clinked glasses and downed some more Scotch.

Spike snorted and shook his head. "A librarian...I can't get over that."

Ripper laughed. "What about you, Spike? What secret vocation do you wish you were doing--deep down?"

"A writer. That's what I always fancied myself as. Novels, poems...maybe screenplays. I've got a lot of ideas rushing around in my noggin. I'd like to go to school...wasn't able to do that before."

"I say, do it. Do all the things that that little voice in your head whispers to you about."

"I enjoy acting too. I'd rather be doing Shakespeare in the Park, of course...but it is a lot of fun playing make-believe. I'm busy making films almost constantly," Spike sighed, "my schedule for the next few months is hectic."

"Things will slow down eventually."

"I hope so."

"Do you have a special someone?" Ripper asked.

As if on cue, there was a knock on the door. Buffy poked her head in. "Ohh, sorry. I didn't know you--"

"That's alright, luv," Spike got up and motioned for her to come inside. "This is Ripper Giles. He's going to do the Vampire Layer movie with us."

"Wow! Ripper Giles!" Buffy exclaimed. Her brow crinkled slightly when she took in Ripper's appearance.

"I assure you, I am he," Ripper chuckled and shook her hand.

"Buffy's my 'special someone'," Spike said, putting an arm around her.

"Oh, she's lovely. You're very lucky."

"Yes, I know." Spike hugged her tighter and kissed her cheek.

Buffy blushed. "Thanks."

Buffy joined them, opting for a Diet Coke instead of Scotch; she wasn't a hard liquor fan. They talked about the business and themselves a bit.

Ripper was nothing like Buffy expected him to be. He was friendly, warm and gave off a relaxing vibe. When he told them that he didn't have anyone special in his life, Buffy silently vowed to fix that. There were tons of beautiful women around the studio that she could set him up with. He had sort of a disappointed, sad look in his eyes when he mentioned that he didn't have a 'special lady'.

"Ripper," Buffy said nonchalantly, "would you like to come to dinner at our house tonight? We'd love to have you, right Spike?" she asked.

"Oh, most certainly! Please accept," Spike said eagerly.

"That would be rather nice, thank you," Ripper said graciously. "It's always good to spend some time with someone you're doing a film with beforehand."

"Great!" Buffy gave Spike a kiss and stood up. "Xander and Cordelia will be there too. I've got to go to the grocery store to get something special."

"Pet..." Spike tried to think of how to say it delicately, "you can cook?"

He'd tasted her coffee and what she erroneously called 'scones'.

"Yes, I can cook." She swatted at the top of his head. Spike laughed and ducked away from her. "You'll be surprised. Bye, see you tonight! Dinner will be served promptly at 6."

Buffy bounced out of the room.

"She really is a lovely girl, Spike, so pretty and sweet," Ripper said admiringly. "You lucky devil."

Spike smirked. "She's wonderful--Even if she can't cook. I hope it's edible, for all our sakes."

They snickered and drank some more.

"Can I offer you some advice?" Ripper asked, looking thoughtful.

"Of course." Spike sat raptly, awaiting the words of wisdom from his idol.

"Don't let the business get to you. Try to keep yourself grounded. Don't let your ego get out of hand. It's so bloody easy for it to happen--all the adoring fans, the beautiful women--and men--who'd give their eye-teeth to sleep with you..."

"Yeah...it is a 180 degree turn from the way my life used to be."

"Well, don't let it change you too much. You seem like a good lad. Also, business-wise, know when to re-negotiate your contract. You're getting very big, Spike. I say, after this movie wraps, you ask for more money. You should be getting top-dollar. If they don't give it to you willingly, then you get your agent to play some hardball."

"Agent?"

"Good Lord--Don't tell me you don't have an agent?"

"Uh...I..." Spike looked down, embarrassed by his naiveté.

"Get one immediately. Here," Ripper took out his wallet and produced a card. He handed it to Spike. "This is the firm I use. They're very good, and will treat you right."

"Thanks," Spike said, reading the card. "I appreciate it. I‘m afraid I don‘t know much about these things...I thought only legitimate film actors needed agents."

"You’re an actor, it doesn’t matter that you do adult films, you’re still a talent. You need representation. People like to see what they can get away with--People will try to cheat you. Don't let them."

"I’ll call as soon as I get home...Thanks."

Ripper patted Spike's knee in a fatherly way. "I want to look out for you. I don't want you to get screwed to the wall--in a bad way."

They chuckled.

They both felt, not an amorous attraction, but an attraction nevertheless. It was more of a father-son feeling.

Ripper had never had children of his own. He'd tried, but found out that his 'little swimmers' were lethargic. That came as quite a surprise to him, considering the line of work he'd been in. Ripper Giles had been the most robust, manly, vigorous man in porn--how could he have lazy sperm? It was one of the only regrets that he had in life, that and the fact that he'd never found the right woman for him. There were relationships and dalliances, but nothing that lasted beyond a few years at most. Something about Spike made him feel protective, nurturing and fatherly towards him. He didn't know how to express that without sounding like a ponce.

Spike was feeling the same vibe. His own father had died in a tragic car accident when Spike was only six-years-old. Sadly, he barely remembered him. Anne Crane had tried compensating, taking over the role of both parents and did a good job of it. Then she'd gotten sick. Young William had had to take care of and worry after her throughout his teen years. He wouldn't have traded his mother for the world, but having a dad as well, would have been nice too.

Consequently, there was a part of both men's lives that was missing. For Spike, it was a father. For Ripper, it was a son. Perhaps they could help fill a void for each other--and not in any sexual way.

"Well," Ripper stood and put down his glass, "I've got a few things to do before dinner."

"Here's our address," Spike said, handing him a piece of paper he'd scribbled directions on. "Will you be bringing anyone?"

"No, no one...just me--and a bottle of wine, of course. What kind of guest would I be without bringing a token of my appreciation?"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Buffy hung up the phone, and blew a strand of hair from her forehead. "The Chinese food should get here in about a half hour...sorry."

Spike put the burned pots in the sink to soak, then hugged her. "You tried, pet. That's what counts."

"Why can't I cook? My mom can cook," Buffy pouted.

She had tried to make herbed chicken and Fetuccini al Fredo--but it hadn't turned out well.

"Maybe you can take a cooking class? If it would make you feel better about yourself, it might be nice for you, luv."

"Maybe," she whined, rubbing her cheek against his shoulder.

"Hi, guys!" Anya chirped, entering the kitchen. She put down a bottle of white wine that she'd brought. "I hope this wine's okay."

Buffy grinned, "Hi, Ahn! I'm so glad you could make it!"

"Anya--" Spike didn't know she'd be joining them. "That looks fine...thanks for bringing it, luv."

"No problem. Are we going to play any sexy games tonight?" the brazen blonde asked.

"Xander's in charge of after dinner entertainment. You should ask him what he has in store for us," Spike replied.

"Sounds good. Xander's a naughty boy." Anya laughed and went back out to the living room.

Buffy hummed a happy tune as she put the wine in the refrigerator.

"Buffy..." Spike said slowly, "You didn't say you'd invited Anya. It was just going to be us and Ripper. You wouldn't happen to be trying to play matchmaker, would you?"

"Who, me?" she said, looking shocked and putting her hand over her chest.

"Yes, you." He smiled slightly.

"Well...It didn't seem right...having an uneven number of guests--that's bad luck in some cultures," she explained.

"Uh-huh." Spike leaned against the counter, crossing his arms and giving her a little smile.

"And...Anya really wanted to meet him before filming tomorrow..."

"Pet, it's very awkward for people when they're being set up and they don't know it."

"Oh poo!" Buffy scoffed. "Maybe it's weird at first, but they'll relax."

"How do you even know that they're each other's 'types'?"

"I just know. Ripper is handsome and smart--and is legendary for his sexual prowess. Anya is gorgeous, is also very smart, and has a thing for older men--"

"She does?" Spike asked.

"Yes. We've talked. Anyway, I think they'll really be into each other," Buffy finished arguing her case, looking smug.

Spike sighed and raised his eyebrows. "Well, sounds like you've got it all figured. I hope it works out that way."

"It will. Trust me," she cooed, going back into his embrace.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Spike, Buffy, Xander, Cordy, Ripper and Anya did have a pleasant dinner. They talked, laughed, imbibed much wine and enjoyed the various foods Buffy had ordered.

After dinner, they played 'Adult Pictionary', which had much dirtier pictures and phrases to draw than the normal game.

Buffy and Spike went to the kitchen together to get some more wine.

"I wish Willow and Tara could have come too," Buffy said.

"They have their Home Repair course on Wednesdays. I’ve never met more self-sufficient people in my life," Spike chuckled. "They could easily survive an apocalypse. I’m going straight to their house if the worst ever happens."

"Are you sure about that agent that you talked to?" Buffy asked.

"Yeah, he seems like he knows what he's talking about."

"But...Mr. Trick? What kind of name is that? Sounds like a con man or something."

Spike laughed. "So he has an unusual name...I, for one, can't throw stones. Ripper says that the bloke's really good, and that's good enough for me."

"Look--What did I tell you?" Buffy giggled, peeking out at the living room.

Ripper and Anya were sitting close on the couch, exchanging little glances and smiles. Anya had touched his knee and thigh many times during the evening. And Ripper looked quite pleased with it.

"Yeah, you're a matchmaker extraordinaire," Spike shook his head and uncorked a bottle. "They just might want to screw, you know."

"Screwing can lead to bigger and better things."

"That's true...I suppose time will tell," Spike said, setting the bottle and the corkscrew down on the table.

"Ripper lives just up the coast a little. If they do decide they like each other, it'll be easy for them to get together."

"You're a genius, Buffy." Spike smirked, enfolding her in his arms from behind. He took a sniff of her hair; her herbal shampoo--it always made him horny.

"Mmmm," Buffy closed her eyes, feeling his cock twitch against her backside.

She put her hands on his upper thighs, lightly rubbing up and down. She moved her body back to press against his expanding bulge. Spike licked a slow line up her neck to her ear, tonguing the lobe.

"God--I want you," Buffy moaned breathily.

Spike growled and spun her around. They mashed their lips together, kissing like they hadn't tasted the other for weeks or months. Buffy went to his throat (a favorite part, among many favorite parts) nipping him with her teeth and sucking, leaving little red marks behind on his flawless skin.

"Maybe--we should--Ahh--wait," Spike gasped. "We have guests."

"Nothin' doin'," Buffy smiled, pushing him back against the counter, then pulling his shirt out of his pants. "Want you now--Miss Buffy gets what she wants, when Miss Buffy wants it."

"Since you put it that way, how can I refuse?" Spike smirked as she deftly undid his belt and pants.

They pressed against each other, their tongues sweeping into the other's mouth. Buffy pushed his pants over the rise of his ass, her hands flew to his stiffening prick, caressing it reverently.

"Love your cock! Love--everything!" Buffy groaned, stopping short of telling him that she was in love with him. "I need you inside me!"

"Oh Buffy," he whispered.

He lifted her off the ground and deposited her on the edge of the sink. They mauled the other's lips, Buffy pulled her skirt up. Spike guided his cock to her pussy. He moved and held her thong aside and pushed his cock into her.

Buffy gasped and wrapped her legs around him, she clung to his shoulders.

"Yes, Spike!" she whispered. "Oh fuck me--fuck me with it!"

Spike sank into her, grasping her ass in his hands. He rested inside of her once he was all the way in. He'd felt her sex quivering around him as he slid home, he loved that she always came just from the first pass of his cock into her heat. They breathed threadily, moaning softly. Spike began thrusting in and out.

"Spike--Ohhhh--Oh yes!" Buffy said louder than she'd planned. She couldn't help it; he made her insane when he fucked her.

"Buffy--Oh pet--love--this," he sighed, stopping short of admitting how much he loved her too.

"Me too! Augghh! YES--Fuck me!" she pulled him harder against her.

Spike opened her blouse one-handed. Shoving a bra cup aside, he palmed her breast with one hand, rolling the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He pumped his hips harder.

Buffy leaned back bracing her hands on the counter to her left and the wall behind the sink. "Hope I don't fall in," she giggled then moaned.

Spike smiled. "I’ve got you, luv."

They fucked like bunnies, humping away, casting all concerns to the wind.

"Ohhh S-Spike!" Buffy squealed, then she yelped noisily in surprise--her ass slipped off the counter. Part of her butt was in the water in the sink.

"Shit--sorry, pet!" Spike helped her extricate herself from the cold water.

"Now my butt’s all wet, and not for a good reason. Talk about a mood breaker..."

"You okay? Didn’t get hurt, did you?" He picked up a dish towel and dabbed at her wet behind.

"No...We’d better get dressed. They probably heard us out there--They might come in--"

"We’re already kind of...in," Xander said from the doorway.

Their other guests stood behind him, getting a good look.

Cordy was smiling. "We heard you yell...thought there was something wrong. Obviously, we were mistaken."

"Can we have another orgy?" Anya asked, she licked her lips. She looked up at Ripper and ran her hand slowly down his back.

"You guys up for it?" Spike asked.

They were.

An orgy wasn’t part of the plan for the evening, but they were all game for it. Anya and Ripper concentrated mostly on each other. Buffy was pleased; it seemed that a ‘love connection’ had been made.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The next day, things were very warm and cordial on the set.

Willow and Tara made Ripper’s acquaintance and found him just as charming as the rest of the actors had. Everyone was excited to begin...


Buffy the Vampire Layer


Starring: Buffy Winters, Spike, Willow, Tara, Xander Biggs, Anya. Special guest star: Ripper Giles


The movie begins with the Scoobies at Giles' home. Through their conversation, it's briefly explained what a Slayer is, and what her sacred duty is. Spike is discussed; How he can't bite humans and how he's been an uneasy ally (as well as a thorn in Buffy's side).

When things began getting amorous between the Scoobies (as they always did eventually), Buffy begged off, saying that she had to hit the cemeteries for some slaying.

A voiceover by Buffy explained, the truth was, sex with them just didn't interest her. Group sex with her friends had been fun for awhile, but now that the novelty had worn off...she couldn't achieve orgasm. She didn't feel like faking it to spare their feelings; it wasn't their fault, but they might feel inadequate. It took more than usual to get her off these days.


Cut to the next scene...

Buffy stalked through the seemingly deserted cemetery; looking for her undead prey. It was midnight, far too late for a normal young lady to walking by herself. But Buffy was special. As 'The Slayer', it was her job to protect humanity from the evils that lurked around every corner.

Buffy smiled in triumph; a newly risen vampire was brushing off the dirt from his funeral clothes.

"Hey!" she called.

His head jerked up.

"About time! I've been walking around for an hour without any vamp action."

The vampire snarled at her.

"Let's do it," Buffy said.

She ran at the vampire. He braced himself, ready for a fight. Buffy vaulted into the air, doing a somersault over his head. She kicked him in the back, sending him flying, then sprawling on the ground. He rolled over, but before he could stand Buffy was on top of him.

Buffy punched him a few times. The vampire squirmed and growled underneath her. He looked down with startled eyes when he felt her hands undoing his belt.

A little out of breath, Buffy looked into his golden eyes. "I'm not going to dust you. I just want to fuck."

Buffy had taken to screwing her prey. Vamps had that certain something that could get her off like no human could.

The vampire thought it over for a split second. A pointy grin lit up his face, "That's cool with me! Don't I know you? We went to school together, didn't we? I'm Holden, Holden Webster."

"Yeah, I remember you," Buffy said disinterestedly. She grinned when she freed his cock. "Let's catch up later, alright?" she asked, stroking him.

"Yeah--later." He tried pulling her down to kiss her.

Buffy balked, pushing him back down forcefully with a hand on his chest.

"No kissing," she said with distaste. "I don't care to have a lipectomy, thank you very much."

Holden chuckled, "Okay, whatever, baby."

Buffy hiked her skirt up to her waist, then untied the string holding her panties on; she'd worn a skirt and underwear that would be easy to adjust and remove just for this purpose. She grabbed hold of his dick and impaled herself on it, dropping down to the root.

They gasped in pleasure. Buffy began riding him at a hard, frenzied pace.

"Come on, Webbs," she used his old nickname, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

He growled and clutched at her hips, fucking himself up into her glorious heat.


Spike was heading back home to his crypt when he saw the Slayer getting it on with yet another vampire. He stopped, leaned against a tree and watched. He lit up a smoke and shook his head, blowing a stream of smoke through his teeth.

"Ahhhh! Yeah! Ahhh!" Buffy cried out.

Webbs grunted and thrust harder, until he too wailed in release.

There were no gentle caresses, snuggling or whispers of affection. Buffy merely got back to her feet and fixed her skirt. Webbs smiled up at her, still wearing his vampire visage. He tucked his cock back into his pants and sat up.

"That was great, Buffy! I gotta say," he chuckled, standing up, "I was worried there for a minute when I saw you. There's this 'instant enemy' thing that I felt."

"Yeah, I felt it too." She started walking away.

"Um...can I call you...or something?"

Buffy halted, a smile spread over her face. "I don't think so, blood breath."


"Cut," Warren said. "Good work."

They filmed some shots from different angles. Warren was excited to be working like a big-time film director, with more money, expensive cameras, etc. In his estimation, he was just as good as any other director working in legitimate movies. Spielberg, Shmeilberg! Then again, Warren had delusions of grandeur--thanks to a coke habit and his naturally, over-inflated ego. He was good, but he wasn't that good.

"We'll put in the special effects later. Hit the showers, Webbs," Warren dismissed the actor.

"Thanks," Holden said amiably. "Nice working with you, Buffy. Maybe if we do another movie together, you can let me live."

Buffy laughed, "It was nice working with you too. Sorry about the killing you thing."

Holden laughed and walked off to the RV they had come to the cemetery in to get cleaned up and have his vampire makeup removed.


After the special effects were put in, the scene played out like this: Buffy spun around and flung a stake directly at the middle of Holden's chest. He only had time to look surprised. He looked down at the piece of wood protruding from his chest, then back at the smiling Slayer.

"What the--You bitch!" Webbs exploded into dust.

Buffy sighed, "Sorry 'bout that, buddy."

The scene continued...

"Well," Spike said, making his presence known, "there's another notch in your belt, eh, Slayer?"

Buffy rolled her eyes. "Spike, you big perv--You like watching me get it on with them? Just get out of here."

"Oh yeah," he said sarcastically, "I just love watching you shag, then kill the stupid, unsuspecting buggers. That's not sporting at all, Slayer."

She shrugged. "I don't recall asking your opinion."

Buffy strolled away from him. Spike sighed and followed her.

"Why do you do it? Why shag them before you kill?"

"Because I want to."

"That's not an answer."

"Will you leave me alone?!"

"No," Spike said.

"Okay, fine! I do it because humans don't get me off anymore, okay?! Happy now?"

Spike raised his eyebrows. "Really? No humans at all? You and your Scoobies fuck all the time, don't you?"

"Yes, we do. But..." she shook her head. "Forget it, I don't have to explain myself to you."

"So hostile, Slayer. I'm just tryin' to be friendly." Spike's tongue swept over his top lip, his eyes moved over her body. The smells of sex were strong and arousing. "Can I ask you something?"

"You won't stop pestering me until you do, so go ahead," she sighed.

"Why never me, then? We...know each other. We've got a certain...rapport. Why haven't you ever expressed an interest in me? My equipment works just as well--no, scratch that--My equipment works even better than the pathetic dregs you've been shaggin'."

Buffy laughed. "You have a death wish, Spike? I screw, then I stake. That's my M.O."

"Well, obviously I'd prefer it if you left out the staking part..."

"Vampires, including you--especially you--are disgusting, evil creatures. They're good at fucking, but besides that, they have no right to exist. After I get what I want from them, they're dust in the wind."

"Isn't that lovely? You have major issues, Slayer. I think a visit to a therapist should be in order."

"Fuck you," she spit and turned on her heel.

"That's what I'm sayin'!" Spike continued, circling around to face her again. "Give me a go, I promise you'll like it."

"Eww, Spike! No way!"

"Why the bloody hell not?! Don't you think I'm good lookin'? Not at all?"

"You're gross...hideous..." Her eyes darted away from him; it was obvious that she thought otherwise.

Spike's nostrils flared, he could smell her excitement.

He smirked. "I'll wear a paper bag over my head then."

Buffy giggled, then stifled it and cleared her throat. "Spike...I would kill you afterwards."

"I bet you won't."

"I so will!" she protested. "Lay 'em, then Slay 'em. I'm not going to have vamps gossiping about me at the demon bars. You're going to end up dusty if I have sex with you."

"How 'bout this, luv...If I can make you cum..." he looked skyward, sucking in his cheeks and thinking, "let's say, 10 times before sunrise--If I can do that, then you let me live."

Buffy's eyes widened. "10 times? The most I've ever had--" Buffy swallowed hard; the temptation was great. "I--no. Forget it."

Spike smiled cockily, tilting his head. "You're afraid I can do it?"

"Pfft! Why would I be afraid of having several happys?"

"'Cos you'd have to let me go on existing after I do it. And you'll keep coming back for more." He ran his hand down his chest and stomach. He hooked his thumb into the top of his black jeans.

"Ego much? Yeesh!" Buffy said.

"I have a very big ego for a reason, luv. Wanna see why?"

"As if!" she said haughtily. Her eyes kept being drawn to where his hand rested on his jeans; he was toying with the top button.

"Not even a little curious, Slayer?"

"Nope."

Spike sighed. "Fine...have it your way. I'm pissin' off then. I‘ve got better things to do."

Spike walked toward his crypt.

Buffy huffed in indignation. He wasn't supposed to give up that easily--she was ready to give in.

"Alright! I'll--I'll sleep with you."

Spike grinned broadly. Before he turned back to her, he forced himself not to look too smug. Buffy jogged to catch up with him.

"But--I'm going to stake you after it."

"Not if I give you the 10 'happys' though, right?"

"R-Right," Buffy lied. She fully intended on dusting his evil ass as soon as they were done.

"Shall we?" Spike asked, bowing slightly and gesturing towards his crypt.

"Eww, we have to do it in the crypt?" she crinkled up her nose.

"Well, my villa in the south of France is a bit of a journey from here...Give me a break, Slayer. S'not like I have money to afford a place. I've got a nice, comfy bed in the lower section of the crypt."

Buffy sighed. "Fine. But the deal's off if I think it's gross."

"Okay, Princess. Let's just go."


They shot the scenes from different angles, then Warren called for a them to pile back into the RV to go back to the studio to the crypt set.

They sat on the couch in the RV.

"That was fun!" Buffy said, sipping her foam latte. "This movie’s a lot more like normal ones."

"Yeah, The Mayor really wanted this one to be special," Spike said.

"I wonder why he’s being so nice to me...giving me a starring role so soon. And in such an expensive film."

Spike shrugged. "I don’t think it’s anything untoward. All of the girls said that he’s never even suggested anything sex-wise to them."

Buffy shuddered, "Yuck--Just the thought of him wanting to get in my pants makes me--"

Spike put an arm around her and pressed a kiss to her cheek. "I don’t think it’s anything like that, pet. Don’t worry. But...if he ever does try anything, I’ll tear his heart out. Nice acrobatics, by the way, luv." He smiled proudly at her.

"All that working out--on and off camera that I’ve been doing is paying off." Buffy batted her eyelashes at him and slipped her arm under the back of his duster. Her hand slid under him, and gave his butt a squeeze.

"Save the action for the camera, horndogs," Faith joked, walking over and sat next to them. She didn't have a part in the movie, but she loved tagging along and watching the filming.

Buffy stuck her tongue out and gave Faith a raspberry.

"Don’t stick that thing out unless you plan on usin’ it, babe," Faith smirked.

"Who says I don’t?" Buffy asked sweetly.

Faith shook her head and laughed. "You guys are really into each other, huh?"

The blondes nodded and smiled. They looked at each other and rubbed noses.

"Ugh--Man, it’s going to be hard to hold down my lunch around you guys now."

"Fuck off, Faith," Buffy grinned and gave Spike a kiss. "You’re just jealous."

"Fuckin-A-Right, I am! This boy's got some great assets," Faith made a playful grab for Spike’s bulge.

"Hey!" Buffy laughed and karate chopped Faith’s arm. "Mine!" She possessively put her arms around Spike’s waist and rested her head against his chest.

Faith grinned and rubbed her arm. "Ouch! You’re strong for a little thing. Aw, c’mon, B! Spike’s got enough for everybody. You mean I can never hit that again?"

"I didn’t say that. But I’ve got to be with you if you have sex--unless you’re doing a movie, of course," Buffy replied reasonably. "Those are the rules."

"That’s 5x5. Wouldn’t mind you being there at all..." Faith stuck her tongue out and waggled it, her tongue stud gleamed in the light.

"Can’t say I’d object to that scenario," Spike smirked. "You two done fighting over my hot, tight, l'il bod?"

Warren announced, "We're at the studio. Let’s go, people."

"Ah, back to the old grind," Spike sighed wearily, his smirk still in place.

They exited the RV and started for the crypt set.

"I’ve really been looking forward to this scene," Buffy said brightly.

"Me too, pet."

"Some of the dialogue’s so weird--" she giggled, "--All that undead cock stuff. I hope I can remember what I’m supposed to say while you’re ‘doin’ your thing’."

"You're a pro. I'm sure you will, pet." Spike kissed her and took her hand as they walked. "Remember, they let me write some of it--don't be too hard on me."

"Aw, my little porno Shakespeare," she brought his hand to her lips and kissed the back of it. "You did great, baby."


The next scene begins with Spike walking into the downstairs level of his crypt with Buffy bringing up the rear.

The walls are carved out of rough stone; someone went to a lot of trouble to create this place. Spike had made an effort to make his inner-sanctum pleasant. Lit torches occupied sconces on the walls, along side a few tapestries. A large, orange recliner sat near a wooden end table. Another tabletop was covered with bottles of alcohol and a few glasses. The bed he’d mentioned did look inviting. A quilted, silky, peach duvet covered the top, the ornate headboard was brass.

"Nice, eh?" Spike asked, slipping out of his duster, then hanging it on a hook.

"It’s alright," Buffy said, hiding how impressed she was.

"Any musical preferences? Something to drink maybe?"

"No. Let’s just get this over with."

"You could at least try to get in the mood, Slayer," he rolled his eyes.

Buffy started taking her clothes off. Spike stopped and watched, his eyes drinking her body in. When she was completely naked, she put her hands on her hips.

"Where are we doing this?" she asked, sounding business-like.

"Why don't you use the shower over there first," Spike pointed to the far end of the cavern where a privacy curtain was hung. "I don't fancy drinking an anonymous vamp's spew."

"Ewww! You're disgusting," Buffy scrunched up her face.

"I think it's a reasonable request," he said, nonplussed.

"Fine," Buffy said tiredly, going behind the curtain.

The sounds of water started. The scene shifted to behind the curtain to observe Buffy while she washed up. She made sure to soap up and clean her pussy, getting all of the very-late-Holden Webster's cum out.

When she emerged, using a blue beach towel she'd found to dry herself off, she saw that Spike had been busy trying to 'get a mood going'. The lights were dimmer; only a few torches were left burning. A few scented candles were lit and scattered throughout the room. She sniffed the air, vanilla and boysenberry. Spike hit play on his boom box, the sounds of soft jazz music filtered through the speakers.

He grinned at her. "You look ravishing...good enough to eat."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever..." she smiled slightly, then caught herself and tried looking perturbed. "Well, where do we start?"

"Uh--How ‘bout the chair...You sit, spread ‘em, and...I'll go to work."

She shrugged, trying to play off how excited she was getting. She’d wondered what sort of lover Spike was for a long time.

Buffy sat down in the chair, took a deep breath, then settled back into it.

She watched as Spike began taking off his clothes. His heavenly torso was revealed, her tongue darted out for a moment.

Spike smiled and kicked off his heavy boots, then took his pants down slowly. At the sight of his organ, Buffy’s eyebrows shot up, her lips parted slightly.

"Wow! Holy shit, Spike!" she couldn’t help saying. "That's--It's huge!"

Spike chuckled, "Thanks, Slayer." He sauntered over to her, coming to stand in front of the chair. "Time to make you nice n’ frothy."

Buffy’s eyes went up to his meet his, and moved with him as he kneeled in front of the chair.

"Open up for me, pet," Spike purred in a voice that was as lush and soft as velvet.

Buffy spread her legs open, resting her heels on the edge of the seat cushion. She was breathing harder.

Spike ran his hands lightly up her calves, over her knees, onto her thighs. He leaned in and breathed in deeply through his nose. He shuddered and licked his lips.

"Buffy...Smells so good...I’ve wanted to do this for so long..."

"Then...do it," she gulped.

Spike nodded, stuck out his tongue and descended on her pussy. Buffy gasped as he stroked his tongue up and down her lips.

"Mmmmm," Spike moaned, getting more into the act.

He parted her lips with his fingers and played with her clit, rubbing and batting it around with his tongue. Buffy tossed her head back, grasping the undersides of her thighs and holding them up. Small sounds escaped her throat, her mouth was closed tightly.

Spike looked up at her. After another long lick, he said, "Don’t hold back, Slayer. Let me know if you like what I’m doing...If I don’t think you like it, I’ll stop doing it."

"I’m n-not holding back," she protested feebly.

Spike went back to eating her out, glancing up at her face. He took her nubbin in his mouth, applying short, sweet sucks to it.

"Nnnnaaa!" Buffy panted, letting herself react. "Ohhh!"

"That’s better. That wasn‘t so hard, was it?" Spike smirked.

"Shut up! More!" Buffy growled, putting one of her hands to the back of his head and pushing his face back into her snatch.

Spike sucked on her clit some more while one of his fingers found her hole, he pushed it in, pumping slowly. Buffy’s hips began moving along with his finger. Spike growled against her.

"Ahhhh! Oh GOD! So close!" Buffy gasped.

Spike added another finger to her pussy. He took his mouth away and moved up her body to suck her tits. Buffy moaned with her eyes closed. She permitted him to suckle at each of her breasts.

"Eat my pussy, Spike! Put your mouth back on me!" she yelled, sounding like a general, giving orders to her troops.

Spike moved his mouth back to her mound, diving in with his tongue. He removed his sticky fingers and buried his face in her heat. Taking her hips in his hands, he licked and sucked on her sex like an animal, growling and tonguing her ferociously. He shook his head rapidly with his tongue against her clit then surrounded it with his lips, sucking strongly.

"FUCK--YESSSS!" Buffy screamed, bucking and cumming. Her fingers gripped and dug into her thighs.

Spike sucked and licked as she thrashed under him. His tongue slid into her hole, plunging in and out, fucking her with it.

"Ahhhh! Oh yeah--Oh Y-YEAH!" Buffy wailed, gritting her teeth; a second orgasm raced through her.

Spike began finger-fucking her again while stroking and tapping her clit with his tongue. "That’s two," he moaned.

"W-What?" Buffy asked breathlessly.

"That’s two orgasms that you’ve had. Only eight more to go..."

"Uhhhh!" Buffy groaned in pleasure.

"You like my cold tongue fucking into you?" he licked around her hole. "Tell me."

"Y-Yes!" Buffy said.

"Say it," Spike commanded. He flicked her sensitive clit.

"Nnngghha! YES! I LOVE IT! Fuck me with your cold tongue!"

Spike continued fucking his tongue into her and sweeping it over every inch of her pussy.

"Oh God, Spike! Uhhhh!"

"How you want it, Slayer?"

"Huh?"

"You want me to keep eating your sweet pussy? ‘Cos I will, no problem. But...I could fuck you too."

Buffy moaned and shivered, her eyes dropped down, trying to find his giant cock. Her tongue ran across her bottom lip.

"That...would be good. Yeah...fuck me."

"I was hoping you’d say that," he smirked and got to his feet. "Though I'd hoped it would've been a bit more enthusiastic, but..." he shrugged.

His cock stood out from his body, pointing towards her. He offered her a hand. Buffy stood up, having to grab onto his arm to get her balance.

Spike chuckled and led her over to the big bed. Buffy dropped down onto it, crawling backwards, up and into the middle; her eyes went from his face, to his dick, then back again.

Spike grabbed a tube of coconut-flavored lube off of his dresser. Buffy watched as he greased up his massive prick.

"If you think you're fucking my ass with that thing...you're sadly mistaken," she muttered.

Spike chuckled again. "No, pet. I just want to make sure I don't hurt that pretty snatch of yours. Want to go in nice n' easy. Want me to fuck you from behind?"

Her tongue licked at the corner of her mouth to catch a little drool. "Yeah."

Buffy got on her hands and knees on the bed. Spike crawled up behind her, bending over her back and kissing a line up her spine.

"N-No kissing!" Buffy said shakily.

"Bloody hell, Slayer...You're makin' this difficult. Can't you just relax and get into it?"

"Just do it already! Fuck me!"

"And they say romance is dead...You sweet talker, you," Spike mumbled.

He took his hard, slick cock and lined it up at her pussy. "Ready?"

"Yes!" she said impatiently.

Spike put his hands on her waist and pushed his hips forward slowly, his cock entered her hole, bit by bit.

"Ohhhh!" Buffy jerked her head up and down. "Oh God!"

Spike halted. "Doesn't hurt, does it?"

"N-NO! Not hurt--Keep doing it! Put it in!" she yelled, touching her clit.

"I don't want to hurt you, luv--Fuck--You feel so good!" Spike moaned, pushing further into her. "So bloody hot--Uhhh!"

With half of Spike's meaty 12 inches in her, Buffy trembled; her thighs shook. "Ooooh--Unnhhh!"

"Ahh--Fuck, Slayer! That's th-three--seven more..."

"Shove it in me! Jam that giant, undead cock up my pussy--NOW!" Buffy screamed, throwing her ass back on his cock.

Spike growled, thrusting all the way in.

"AHHHH! OH YES!" Buffy grasped the duvet in her fists, her face a mixture of intense pleasure and pain. "FUCK!"

Spike stroked his cock in and out of her, making sure she felt every blessed inch. "Feel good, Slayer?" he moaned.

"Uhhh--Ahhh!"

"Tell me how you like it, pet. How do you like to be fucked?"

"H-Hard! FUCK ME HARD, SPIKE!"

Spike put one foot flat on the bed and pumped steadily into her. His hands roamed over her back and hips.

"HARDER!" Buffy commanded. "Is that the best you can do?! Give it to me hard!"

Spike's lip curled up, he growled again and thrust hard into her repeatedly. "That how you like it, bitch?"

Buffy was breathing hard and gasping. His balls made sweet music against her flesh; slapping loudly.

Spike punished her pussy. "I asked you a question!" He slapped her ass hard with the flat of his hand.

"AHHH! YES! Talk like that! Talk dirty!"

"How's my cock feel in your wet quim?" he asked demandingly, giving her right cheek another swat.

"G-GOOD! SO FUCKING GOOD! Uhhh!" Buffy swallowed hard, pushing back against him. "So cool--So thick! OHHHHH!" Buffy came again.

"Six more," Spike said uncertainly. He couldn't think straight while pounding into his paramour.

Spike changed position, laying on his side. He moved without pulling out of her, taking Buffy's backside along with him. She let him manipulate her into position. Spooning against her, he took one of her legs under the knee and held it up, then began thrusting again.

"Ahh--Ahhhh!"

Spike wound his hand through her leg and put it on her mound, he rubbed around her clit with his nimble fingers. And fucked her with hard, fast strokes.

"Take it, Slayer! Uhhh! Take it all!"

"SHIT! OH GOD!" Buffy humped, cumming for the fifth time.

Buffy, the actress, was feeling very gooey and dough-like. But her character was supposed to be superhuman with tons of stamina. Spike was so good at giving her pleasure; he made it very difficult for her to stay in character.

Spike changed their positions again, this time kneeling in front of her and splaying her legs on either side of his hips. He lifted her pelvis and slid back inside of her. He moved within her and massaged her clit at the same time.

"Enjoyin' it so far, Slayer?" he panted. "Gonna fuck you till you don't know your own--bloody--name!" he punctuated his words with vigorous thrusts.

"Uh-huh! Oh yes! Mmmmm! Fuck!"


"Cut!" Warren said. "Spike, Buffy, you two stay right there. We've got a problem with one of the lights. We'll be taking it up again in a minute."

Some of the crew fanned themselves while they set about their tasks.

Buffy moaned. Spike draped himself over her and kissed her sweaty brow.

"You okay, luv?"

"I'll be lucky if I can walk after this..." she grimaced with a chuckle.

"You need some time to recover?" Spike asked, concerned.

"This Slayer character is crazy if she doesn't keep Spike, the sexy vampire, chained to her bed for all eternity," she giggled.

"I think my character would gladly be stationed at his Slayer's bed, no chains required." Spike smirked.

"What if she likes chains? And whips? And handcuffs?"

"Hmm, I think he wouldn't mind those either."

They nuzzled each other.

"Okay, you guys ready?" Warren asked.

"Buffy needs some time," Spike said protectively.

"No, baby." She kissed him softly. "I can do it. I can go on."

"Sure?"

She nodded and smiled. She was feeling pretty boneless, but was excited to finish the scene.

The scene is intercut with another, featuring Giles, Willow, Tara, Xander and Anya at Giles' home--humping away. Then the action cuts back to Spike and Buffy, joining them in progress...


Spike supported himself on his hands while he moved his hips. Buffy moaned under him, arching her neck and back as she came again.

"Five--M-More!" Spike groaned, pumping his hips.

"W-Why haven't you cum yet?" she asked.

"I'm holding off on doing that," Spike said. "I still have work to do before then."

"You--feel like you have to cum though? It's not that--I'm not good, is it?" she asked timidly.

"Pet, you have no idea how difficult it is not to fuck you like the demon that I am. You're so bloody good--so perfect."

Buffy growled, sounding more like a vampire than the Slayer, and flipped them over. She wanted Spike to be as lost to the passion as she was. She wanted to make him squirt for her.

Buffy ground down onto his cock, her hands rested on his pecs; thumbing his nipples.

"Uhhh! Ohhhh Buffy!" Spike panted.

Buffy fixated on his mouth, his luscious-looking lips were parted. Casting aside her no-kissing rule, she dropped down, kissing him spiritedly.

Spike moaned into the kiss, sliding his hands up and down her thighs as she rode him.

"Mmmm--Good lips--Ohhhmm!" Buffy moaned as she ravished his mouth.

Spike explored her mouth with his tongue and caressed her hot skin with his hands; his ardor for her evident.

"You gonna cum for me, Spike?" Buffy asked, kissing his neck, stopping to suck on his Adam's apple.

"N-Not yet," Spike groaned, clearly fighting the urge.

"Mmmm," Buffy dragged her lips onto his chest. She circled then flicked his nipples with her tongue. She rode him more slowly, her hips twitching. "Let it happen, Spike."

Spike made a low, groaning sound when Buffy let his cock slide out of her. He tried bringing her back onto him, but Buffy pulled away. He looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Why--"

Buffy smiled a mischievous smile, stuck her tongue out and started licking his torso; the lines of his pectoral muscles, his nipples, the spaces between his ribs, his navel. She picked up his heavy cock, stroking it gently while she continued her trail down his body. Her tongue played in his bellybutton for a moment, then swept back and forth, down the line of fine, brown hair leading to his pubic area.

Buffy looked at him, their expressions spoke volumes; lust, desire, expectation.

"These lips have never touched a man's cock before," Buffy's voice was husky. "You want me to suck your cold, undead cock?"

Spike squeezed his eyes shut, trembling with desire. "Yes!" he wheezed. "And...I'm more room temperature than cold..."

Buffy giggled then flicked at the big, purple head with her pointy tongue. "Mmm, you're right--more cool than cold. Tastes so good too..." she moaned, letting the tip of his cock slip into her moist mouth.

"Buffy!" Spike arched his neck back.


The rest of the scene was shot over the course of the next day. In the interest of not breaking up the action too much, here's how the rest would appear in the final cut of the film (with special effects in place)...


Buffy smiled around his cock, sliding her mouth up and down half of his girth. Her hands tugged on his balls and stroked the thick base. She went back to lapping at and around the head, her tongue flickering.

"You like that? You like how my mouth feels on your fat cock?"

"Oh YES!" Spike panted, hips twitching up.

"Mmmm--So good," she moaned, slobbering on his tool. "You're so big, Spike...so big and hard. Want to taste your cold cum--I want to swallow it."

"Fuck--Oh Buffy! Uhhh!" Spike groaned loudly.

"Shoot in my mouth, Spike. I want it--Ohhmmmm!" She put him back in her mouth, sliding up and down and sucking hard.

"Ahhh--Oh F-Fuck! Bl-Bloody--Unnggh!" Spike arched off the bed, gurgling and crying out as he began to cum.

"Mmmmm!" Buffy moaned, relishing the delicious vamp spunk.

She gulped him down and looked up the bed at his face. His face changed to show the bumps, ridges and fangs of his vampire-self. Spike's gold eyes were unfocused, his long, sharp canines gleamed in the low light. Buffy stroked and sucked on him harder, moaning around his erupting pole. She liked seeing his demon at this moment; she'd wanted to make him lose control--and she'd done it.

Spike growled and panted, bucking his hips off the bed and moving his head from side to side. Buffy drank down his thick, creamy liquid as fast as she could, some leaked from her mouth, dripping down her chin and down the underside of his cock. She lifted her mouth off, licking her lips free of cum. She jacked him for several moments, watching the strands of cum streaming out. She touched her tongue to his cumslit, feeling it dashing against her. Buffy slipped him back in her mouth, bobbing slowly and sucking until his balls went dry.

Spike groaned. Buffy proceeded to clean his cock, making certain to get it all. She sucked the cum off of his balls, mouthing the sensitive skin then pulling it into her mouth.

Spike looked down at her, his vampire face still present. "Bloody hell, Buffy! That was incredible! Where did you learn to suck a bloke off like that?"

She giggled, still giving him little licks. "I didn't learn it. That was all instinct. I take it, you liked?"

His head dropped back onto the pillow. He chuckled, "That would be an understatement, pet!" He touched a hand to his forehead, then his mouth, feeling his fangs. Spike looked at her apologetically. "Oh...didn't
realize I'd changed...sorry 'bout that..."

"Don't be...I...like it," Buffy confessed, a girlish smile touched her lips. She focused her attention back on his cock. "You still feel so hard...shouldn't you be soft by now?"

Spike grinned. "I can take a licking and keep on ticking...or something like that. Takes a lot to make me soft."

"That's a very good thing," Buffy said, crawling up to straddle him again. "Stay in game face--I want to fuck you like this for a while."

"Suits me," Spike smiled.

They began to fuck again, moving slowly then building up. Spike rolled Buffy onto her back. She wrapped her legs around him, letting him thrust into her at his leisure. Spike grazed her lips with his fangs, his tongue traced her bottom lip.

"SPIKE! Uhhhh! Cumming!" Buffy whispered, staring up into his golden gaze.

Her eyelids fluttered.

Spike chalked up another orgasm to the tally. "F-Four more?"

"Lost count," Buffy moaned.

Spike licked her throat. "Need a drink--be right back, luv."

He disengaged from her and walked/staggered to his bar, pouring himself a tumbler of Scotch. Buffy sat up, her eyes roaming over his lithe, muscular frame. She licked her lips, hungry for more. She got out of bed, smiling happily when she found that she could stand. She walked over to him, swinging her hips.

"I'm thirsty too," she purred.

Spike's face changed back to human. He smirked, pouring her a glass of Scotch. Buffy drank it quickly then coughed.

"How can you drink that stuff?!" she spluttered. "Then again...look who I'm asking. You like drinking blood."

Spike snorted, "Not much of a drinker, are you?"

"There are...some things...that I like drinking," she murmured softly, putting down the glass, then putting one hand on his chest, the other went to his cock.

Spike's grin grew. "You can't get enough, eh?" He put down his glass and wove his arms around her.

"Uh-uh," she said, kissing the crook of his neck.

"Turn around," Spike said in a rumbling purr.

Buffy moaned, turning her back to him and bracing her hands on the table. Spike went down on one knee, held her hips in place, and licked at her slit from behind.

"Ohhhh!" she sighed, parting her legs and bending forward more.

Spike moaned, making love to her pussy with his mouth.

"Oh Spike," she said breathlessly. "Oh God--So good!"

Spike stood, moving flush against her. He held his cock, rubbing it along her wet slit. "Want me to fuck you some more, Slayer?"

"Yes!" Buffy wriggled on his dick.

Spike thrust into her swiftly.

"AHHH! OH OHHHH!" Buffy gasped, re-adjusting her grip on the table.

Spike pumped into her. "Uhhh--You can take so much cock, Slayer--Such a sweet pussy you have."

"Annhha! Oh Spike--Don't stop! Oh yes!"

Spike hunched over her body, molding himself to her; their sweaty flesh slid together. His slender hips stabbed his cock into her hole relentlessly. His left hand came around to finger her pussy.

Buffy's legs began to shake, her eyes slammed shut. "OHHHH GOD! SPIKE! FUCK YES--FUCK ME--OHHHHH!" she gasped and whimpered, bowing her head.

Spike growled, thrusting madly into her cunt. "Uhhh Slayer--So fucking wet!"

When Buffy was through cumming, Spike pulled out, scooped her up in his arms and went back to the bed. Buffy lay on her back, breathing hard. He moved on top of her, placing kisses to her temples, cheeks, nose then her mouth.

Buffy latched onto his lips, groaning with passion.

"Three more..." Spike smiled, glancing at the clock on his nightstand. "We'll even have plenty of time to spare before dawn."

Buffy furrowed her brows. "Whatever. Just give me the rest of the happys, and I'll be...happy."

Spike settled between her legs again, letting his cock slip in slowly. "Can't fuck your ass?"

"No butt sex," Buffy said. "Isn't this enough?"

"It's more than enough, pet...so bloody wonderful." Spike sighed and moved within her.

"Tie you up!" Buffy shouted, writhing.

"Huh?" Spike asked, slowing his movements.

"Want to tie you up--always wanted to do that," she explained, wiping some sweat from her forehead.

Spike smirked. "Who's a dirty girl, then?"

Buffy rolled her eyes. "Will you let me do it, or not?"

"I like bondage too. S'fine with me. In fact..." he withdrew from her and went to his nightstand.

He brought out a pair of handcuffs and dangled them from an index finger. He waggled his eyebrows and stuck his tongue out. He draped the cuffs over his erection, letting them hang there.

"Come ‘n get 'em."

Buffy smiled. She took the cuffs off of his rigid cock, leaning down and giving the head a kiss and quick suck.

Buffy pushed Spike onto his back and straddled his waist. She took his wrists and put them above his head, then fastened the cuffs to him, threading the cuffs through the bars of the headboard.

"Don't leave me in these things too long, Slayer. I've got a deadline to meet, and I need to use all of the weapons in my arsenal of love," he smirked.

Buffy laughed softly, "Yeah, alright."

Buffy put his cock back at her hole and sank down on him. She arched her back, groaning and moving on him.

"Ahhh--Buffy!" Spike moaned.

"So--hot--having you--cuffed like--this! AUUGGHH! AHH YEAH!" Buffy tossed her head back, gyrating her hips.

Buffy bent over him, supporting herself on her hands and fucked onto him, grinding and uttering a string of unintelligible words.

"AHHH FUCK!" Buffy cried, her body shuddering and vibrating as a multiple tore it's way through her.

"Uhhhh!" Spike tilted his head back. "O-One more to go!"

Buffy slowed down, but kept sliding up and down. "Damn--You can really shag!"

They chuckled weakly.

"Like having me trussed up, Slayer?" he asked.

"Oh yeah," she moaned. "Let me see your demon. I want to fuck it."

Spike panted and smiled, slipping back into game face. "It wants to fuck you too, pet."

"Good," Buffy laughed, "we're in agreement for once then."

They groaned, she rode him slowly.

"Does it piss you off?" Buffy demanded of the demon. "For the Slayer, your natural enemy, to have you chained and using you for her pleasure?"

Spike snarled, snapping at her with his jaws.

"Yes!" Buffy moaned. "Oh yes--fight me! Yell at me!" Her movements increased in intensity.

"You--do-gooder, sanctimonious, overbearing bitch! Uhhhh! Think--you--can tame me?" he growled, an impish smile curled around his fangs.

"YES! I'll make you submit to me!"

"Never!" Spike yelled indignantly. "Do your worst, you self-righteous whore!"

"Oooohh! Yes!" She wriggled and humped on him, running her hands up his arms to the handcuffs. She grasped his wrists. "You love it--You love me fucking you--dominating you!"

"Ahh--Ahhh!" Spike's face rippled, going between human and vamp face. "Oh yes! Love it! Fuck me, Slayer!"

Buffy sat back up on him, screwing herself onto him hard, grunting and gasping for breath.

"Oh SPIKE!" Buffy screamed, cumming for the tenth, and final time.

"ARRHHA!" Spike roared, cumming inside of her.

They undulated together, riding out the waves of pleasure. His cum streamed from her pussy. Buffy laid heavily on his chest, panting for breath and moaning.

"Well," Spike panted, "that's ten. I met the goal. You can't stake me now," he grinned.

"Guess again," Buffy sat up and produced a stake out of nowhere. She held it aloft.

Spike's eyes widened, his mouth worked silently for a moment. "But...you said..."

"I lied. Thanks for all the orgasms."

"Buffy--don't do this. You liked it--It's bloody well obvious that you liked what we did!" as he pled with her, his face shifted back to human.

She swallowed. "Yeah...I liked it. I'm--sorry, Spike. I don't have a choice. I have to--do it!"

Buffy raised the stake, preparing to plunge it into his chest. Spike stared up at her, not struggling. Her hand trembled, the emotions on her face changed from determination to uncertainty--to frustration then resignation.

She released a breath that came out shuddery.

"Dammit--I--can't." She threw the stake across the room and sighed in defeat, putting her face in her hands.

Spike heaved a sigh of relief, relaxing just a bit. "Get these bloody cuffs off me," he said tightly.

Buffy took the key and unlocked the handcuffs quickly. Spike sat up, moving away from her and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Are you mad?" Buffy asked and bit her lip.

Spike looked at her incredulously. "Am I mad? What the bloody fuck do you think? I spend all that time and energy gettin' you off ten bloody times--and you still try to kill me!"

"I'm sorry. But I didn't kill you--that should count for something. It was habit--that's what I did with the other vamps."

"Sod off, Slayer," Spike growled and got up, stalking over to his booze. He poured himself a Scotch and tossed it back. "I told you to leave."

Buffy walked over to him. "What do ya know? I can still walk!" she tried joking with him.

Spike 'Hmmph'ed' and looked away.

She reached out and touched his shoulder. "I really am sorry. I was confused. I thought that's what I had to do...To stake you like I did all of the others. But I couldn't do it..."

"Why not?" Spike asked.

"Because it was--you were too good. I want to keep you around. I promise that I won't ever try to stake you again," she made the 'cross my heart' gesture.

He sneered at her, "Yeah? And why should I believe you?"

"'Cause...Shit...I--can't think of anything. But it's the truth. You're an amazingly talented sex partner--the absolute best I've ever had the pleasure of screwing. I would have to be totally out of my mind to get rid of you. No one can make me feel as wonderful as you do. Please forgive me, Spike?"

"Don't know if I should..." he said, weakening. He smiled slightly. "Where were you hiding that stake anyway?"

"I've got my secrets," she smiled coyly. "Forgive me?"

He pressed his lips together, looking at her in thought. "I...suppose."

Buffy squealed and threw her arms around his neck, kissing him hard. Spike broke the kiss.

"But--I won't be able to relax enough to shag if there's even a little shred of doubt in my mind."

"I've got an idea on how to prove I'm not lying. Get dressed. I'm taking you to Giles', I'll tell everyone that staking you is a no-no from now on. And I'll tell them how great you are in bed. I bet they'll want to fuck you too."

"Yeah? I always did have a thing for Willow...that would be nice."

"Just remember," she said, pulling her shirt on, "you're primarily mine. I'm the one with the tough life and the sacred duty. I need the happys that Spike lovin' provides more than any of them."

"Shouldn't we shower first," he asked. "We're thoroughly sweaty and sticky here."

"Didn't know you were such a clean freak," she giggled.

"Nothin' freaky about it. As delightful as the smell of sex is, it's a bit pungent. I'll be hard as a rock all day if I don't wash it off."

"Hmmm, you say that like it's a bad thing," she giggled. "Alright. Let's shower, then go to Giles'."

They kissed with growing passion. Spike lifted her into his arms and carried her to the shower. The camera stayed with them as they soaped each other up, kissing and touching gingerly. They fucked one more time before the scene ended.


CONTINUED IN PART 2