[A/N: This chapter includes a scene with two underaged teens (a male and female) having sex with each other. Just giving those that would be squicked fair warning. *g*]


Chapter 17: Connecting


A week later, they were preparing to shoot Buffy’s big movie. The actors all felt a bit ragged from shooting so many films so close together. They decided a trip to the local mall for some shopping and fun like normal people was in order.

Normally, wild horses couldn’t keep Cordelia away from a shopping excursion, but she had a dress-making class that she didn’t want to miss (fashion design was another passion for her). Xander was a little broody at first, missing her presence, but he adapted--being his usual silly self.

Buffy, Spike, Xander, Faith, Willow, Tara and Riley sat in the food court of the mall. They talked as they finished up their cheese fries and corndogs.

"Hey Spike," Riley said, "How's it feel to be immortalized in rubber?"

Everyone cracked up.

Horizons Entertainment had it's own line of sex toys. The newest of which was the 'Spike's Spike! Dildo', a rubber replica of Spike's 12" dick.

"It's an honor, or course," Spike replied. "I didn't realize how bloody obscene my dick was until I saw it all...bodyless."

"I thought it should be bronzed, rubberized never occurred to me," Buffy giggled. "And it's not obscene. It's bee-u-ti-full!"

Spike gave her a peck on the lips while the others chuckled.

"Are you excited about your photo shoot on Thursday, Spike?" Tara asked.

Spike had gotten a request from 'Adult Playground Magazine', one of the best-selling porn mags around, to do a photo session with them. Spike had accepted; none of the people that he was worried about finding out about him read, or even looked twice, at those kinds of periodicals. And he was being paid a good sum just for having his picture taken and maybe answering a few questions--Not a bad way to make a few extra bucks.

"Yeah, should be fun," Spike said. "I get to keep my clothes on, which is nice."

"Good luck with that!" Riley chuckled.

"Don't count on it, babe," Faith laughed. "They'll have you naked before you can say, 'Is it hot in here?'. Face it, people want to see the sword."

"I'm more than my sword," Spike sniffed, acting offended. "They want to see it? I'll just toss one of the dildos made in my image at them."

But he was well aware to what he owed his burgeoning career and glamorous lifestyle to. He wasn't going to go off the deep-end, getting jealous or resentful of his own cock like some porn actors had in the past. Spike was grateful for it, and to it, for the opportunities it provided him with. His mother's hospital bills and mortgage were well on there their way to being paid off. That had been his number one goal from the start; taking care of his mum.

"Of course you're more than that, baby." Buffy kissed him tenderly. "But Faith's right too, they'll want you to show your..." she looked at his lap then back to his face, "...sword just doesn't do it justice. How about
'claymore'?"

Spike pouted. "Hmph! My dick is all people care about."

They all said, "Awww!" in mock sympathy.

"How do you think I feel?" Xander asked. "Your dick is bigger than me--In a manner of speaking. When you whip that thing out, I might as well be invisible!"

They dissolved into giggles.

Faith wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "I need to stop by The Secret to get some new lingerie."

"You wear underwear?" Buffy asked.

"Only for 'special' occasions," Faith grinned. "Oh, remind me to pick up some trashy lingerie for Glory too. She wants something new and red for the movie she's shooting tomorrow."

"Oh yeah, 'Glory Holes'," Xander giggled. "That title works on a couple of levels, very clever and filthy at the same time."

Buffy frowned. "I only get the one level. What are the other ones?"

Spike butted in, "Glory holes, pet. They're holes--" he thought about how to describe it best, "--like you might find in public restroom stalls. They're made specifically for blokes stick their dicks through, and a woman on the other end gives anonymous blowjobs."

"Wow!" Buffy blinked. "People really do that? I never heard of that. How do the guys know who's on the other side?"

"They don't, usually," Xander answered with a shrug.

"If I were a guy, there's no way I'd put my manhood through something like that," Willow said. "There could be a knife-wielding maniac on the other side!"

The group chuckled, the men wincing and crossing their legs.

"I'm in total agreement with you there, Red. But a few brave, desperately horny souls take the chance,"
Spike wiped a little bit of cheese off of Buffy's chin with his thumb.

She grinned and wrapped her lips around his thumb. She sucked off the cheese, her eyes shone as her tongue cleaned him.

Spike pursed his lips and sucked in air, feeling his cock jump. "Vixen."

"Hey, looks like we've been recognized," Faith grinned, nodding to a group of young men. The men were standing near a fountain, whispering and staring at the gaggle of dining porn stars.

One of the men, braver (or just more stoned) than his friends, approached their table.

"Hi...Uh...Are you--like--in movies?"

"Do we look familiar to you?" Faith asked teasingly.

"Yeah! You're in pornos, right?"

"Yep. You pegged me, babe." Faith flashed her tongue stud (she loved showing it off).

"I'm Cyrus. The rest of you guys are in movies too." He looked to each of their faces, starry-eyed.

They nodded.

"Wow! Are you doing an appearance here to sign autographs or something?"

"Nah, mate. We're just on a shopping trip together."

"Cool! Can...you guys...maybe sign an autograph for me and my friends? We're real big fans--Your movies totally rock!"

The porn stars shrugged and voiced their assent. The greenhorns among them were thrilled to sign their first autographs.

"Really?" an excited Cyrus asked. "Awesome!" He turned back to where his friends were waiting, waving them over with an elated smile, "Hey guys! It is them! They'll sign for us!"

Tara, ever prepared, took a memo pad and pen from her large purse. "We can use these."

The group of men (in their early twenties, by the looks of them) surrounded and fawned over the actors. They all gushed at once about how much they loved the porn films they'd seen them in.


Almost an hour later, the gang was walking through the mall. They had signed autographs until their hands started to cramp. Other people had been attracted by the crowd around the actors, and wanted an autograph of their own. Some of the people didn't know who they were, they just thought they could sell the signature on Ebay or something if they proved to be big stars. But more than a few, were obviously porn fans: mentioning the titles of the movies, and favorite pairings that they'd seen.

The ladies signed most of the autographs, but Spike was besieged almost as much as them. He'd been slipped some phone numbers, from members of both sexes. He'd throw them out later, of course, but it was flattering that they fancied him.

Spike and Buffy walked hand-in-hand.

"They treated us like we were real movie stars!" Buffy laughed.

"We're better than real movie stars," Faith said. "The fans feel more connected to us. They watch us screw each other's brains out. We're not afraid to let our freak flags fly. Actors in mainstream movies are afraid to show their bodies, much less fuck on-screen."

"Some fans get scary though," Tara added. "We've all gotten bizarre letters. Riley had a stalker."

Xander looked aghast. "Ri, you never mentioned that! What happened?"

Riley sighed, "The guy's locked up now. It was about a year ago. He was really obsessed with me--sent me crazy letters and presents all the time, said he was my boyfriend."

"Oh, that's terrible!" Buffy put her hand to her mouth.

"Yeah," Riley agreed, "it was. I was scared shitless for a while. He'd somehow got my phone number and address, I think through the DMV. He broke in one night while I was out, thank God I wasn't there. A neighbor saw him breaking in and called the cops."

"What a fucking nightmare!" Xander exhaled. "Sure as hell hope I don't get a nut job like that after me!"

Spike patted Riley's back comfortingly. "You're lucky that he was caught, mate."

"It could've been worse," Riley smiled at Spike.

"You haven't gotten any weird letters, Spike?" Willow asked.

"Well...yeah. But not stalker-type letters. Got a few marriage proposals though," he laughed. "From women and men alike."

They laughed.

"Accept any?" Tara smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"He better not have!" Buffy said with mock seriousness. She put an arm around his waist.

"Oooh!" Xander said excitedly. "An arcade! Come on, let's go play some games!"

The men's and Faith's faces lit up.

"We have shopping to do. And those places are for kids. Look--" Buffy pointed to the arcade, "--Not one person over the age of 16."

"Don't be such a mom, B," Faith snorted. "Arcades are for children of all ages!"

"Yeah!" the guys backed up the statement, wearing dimpled grins.

The women exchanged exasperated looks.

"Ok kids, we'll do our shopping, then swing back here and pick you up," Willow sighed.

Xander kissed her on the cheek. "Thanks, Willow! You're the best mom ever!"

Willow laughed and wiped her face. "If you're good, we'll stop for ice cream on the way home."

"Yay!" Xander exclaimed. "Ice cream!" He skipped into the arcade.

"Hey, B, buy something red and trashy for Glory, 'kay? I'll pay you back. And get me a black leather bustier," Faith said.

"Alright," Buffy said. "I'll do my best. But if you don't like what I pick out, it's your own fault. You should be buying your own stuff instead of playing dumb games."

Faith rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah..."

Spike gave Buffy a kiss, then joined Faith and Riley walking to the arcade. "If we stay far enough away, maybe no one will figure out that Xander’s with us," he joked.

"Little Xander's a handful," Tara laughed.

"You should know," Buffy smirked. "You've handled 'Little Xander' often enough."

They giggled and started for the lingerie store.

"Spike's 20th birthday is next week," Buffy said. "I want to get him something special, but I don't know what to buy. You guys have any ideas?"

"Well..." Tara thought about it. "His birthday is on Halloween. Maybe you could get something Halloween-themed?"

"Nah, I don't want anything spooky, just something--nice," Buffy replied.

"How about a sex toy?" Faith asked. "Oh shit! I know! You can get him a vibrating cock ring! Those things are wicked cool!"

Buffy laughed, "Faith! We eat, drink and breathe sex--I'd like to get him something that will touch his heart, not other parts."

Though Buffy was intrigued, 'Vibrating cock ring, you say? Mama likes the sounds of that. Well...it wouldn't hurt to pick up one of those too while I'm buying stuff. Hope they make them big enough for him.'

"Oh! I know what to get him now! They won't have it at the mall though. I'll go out tomorrow afternoon and scout around for it," Buffy said, pleased when she thought of something that he'd just love.

She'd also drop by one of the many sex shops in town to look into that vibrating cock ring.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Buffy went with Spike on Thursday to his photo shoot. Both to offer her support, and make sure no lady photographer tried to sample the wares.

They entered the room holding hands. A female photographer was getting her cameras ready. She looked up and smiled when she saw Spike.

"Hi there, I'm Tanya."

She was pretty, tall, tanned and leggy--looking more like a model than someone who worked behind the camera. She wore tight, blue jeans and a white blouse.

Buffy was glad she'd decided to tag along.

"Hi Tanya, I'm Spike. This is my girlfriend, Buffy. You don't mind is she hangs out, do you?" Spike asked.

Buffy smiled brightly, he'd mentioned her girlfriend status very quickly. She was going to give him a special treat later for that.

Tanya's smile wavered. "No, of course not. You're welcomed to stay, Buffy."

"Thanks," Buffy beamed. She was going to stay whether Tanya liked it or not.

The backdrop they selected for him was sky blue, matching his eyes. Spike went and changed into the clothes that they wanted him to wear: a long-sleeved jacket that looked like it was made of snakeskin with a black collar, a black button up shirt, black leather pants.

Buffy ruffled his hair before they got started, messing it up the way that she found the most invigorating.
Buffy's heart thudded as she watched him posing. He was so gorgeous, so sexy. Spike kept glancing at her and smiling.

"Eyes front," Tanya had to keep saying.

Tanya took the additional role of interviewer. She asked him some softball questions about his life and the movies he'd worked on. Spike danced around the questions about his life, always going back to talking about how much he enjoyed working in the industry.

"Spike, could you undo a few buttons on your shirt? You have an amazing physique," Tanya commented as she clicked pictures of him.

"You trying to get me naked, Tanya?" Spike smirked.

"Absolutely," she said honestly.

"I was hoping to keep my clothes on for once," Spike sighed.

"It's your fault for being so damn hot," Tanya laughed and winked at him.

Buffy crossed her arms.

Spike unbuttoned the top three buttons on his shirt. "How's this?"

"That's good." After taking a bunch of pictures, Tanya asked her assistants to bring over a couch.

They put the gold couch against the backdrop. Tanya pushed a black velvet backdrop in front of the other one. She walked in front of Spike and looked at the set up. She nodded.

"This will look good. Spike, how about losing the shirt altogether and just wearing the jacket?"

Spike shrugged, "Okay."

He removed the black shirt then put the snakeskin jacket back on his bare upper body. "This look good?" he asked, straightening the cuffs.

"Oh yeah," Tanya licked her lips and smiled. "You look very sexy. Have a seat on the couch."

Spike sat back and struck a series of poses for her.

"Give me a 'come hither' look," Tanya said.

Spike leaned back, splaying his legs. He pursed his lips slightly, crooking his finger at the camera in a beckoning gesture.

"Oh, that's great, yeah," Tanya snapped pictures. She wanted to crawl through the lens and launch herself at the sexy beast on the couch. If only that girlfriend of his wasn't here...


The photo session went on for a half hour. Spike was somehow able to convince Tanya to let him keep his pants on, so he was happy about that.

Once Tanya ended the shoot, Buffy came over and sat beside him on the couch. She put her arms around him and kissed him.

"Yummy boudoir photography," Buffy giggled. "I'm so hot just from watching you pose."

She trailed a hand down over chest. Spike smiled and kissed her softly.

"Glad it wasn't too boring for you, luv."

Forgetting where they were, Spike put a hand on her knee and slowly ran it up her thigh.

"Not boring at all," Buffy tilted her head, baring her neck to him.

Spike licked at her neck while his hand came to rest on her upper thigh. He could feel the humidity radiating out from the apex of her thighs on his hand.

"Mmm, you did enjoy watching me play super-model," he chuckled.

"Uh-huh," Buffy breathed his scent in deeply.

Tanya's voice brought them back into the present, "Hey, can I get a few more shots? The two of you make a striking pair."

Spike looked to Buffy to decide. Buffy considered it. Even if they did use a shot of them in the magazine, it was unlikely that her parents would ever see it.

"Yeah, go ahead. These are just for fun though," Buffy said.

Tanya took a series of pictures of the two of them. She had them touching, kissing and almost kissing. All of them were pleased with how the pictures turned out.

Buffy and Spike literally couldn't wait to get back home to ravish each other, they'd both gotten so turned on during the photo shoot. They shagged each other stupid in the back of his DeSoto in the parking lot.

He'd have to replace the shocks on it soon.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"What?" Spike smirked.

"Nothing!" Buffy giggled.

They were on the couch watching some Scooby Doo and eating the blueberry pancakes that Spike had whipped up for them for lunch. He could cook in the bedroom and out of it too. Buffy was definitely keeping him.

"You've got something that you're hiding from me, pet...I can tell."

"You couldn't be more wrong!" Buffy said, fighting smiling for all that she was worth.

All morning, Buffy couldn't keep the pleased expression off of her face. The special present that she'd ordered for Spike had come into the shop. He was going to love it! She'd also acquired that handy-dandy vibrating cock ring that Faith recommended. And on top of that, she had been doing some research with Xander about Spike's favorite fantasy women; tv, movie or literary characters that Spike had shown open lusting for. Andrew had been a big help too, he and Spike had had a few conversations about hot, sci-if
women.

Buffy didn't want to clue him in on the birthday surprises she had in store for him.

"C'mon, luv! Tell me!" Spike begged with a smirk.

"I already told you, there's nothing to tell! Eat your pancakes," she ordered him. "It's hard to keep up with the plot if you keep bugging me." She made a show of focusing her attention on the tv and ignoring him.

Spike laughed. "Old man Springer is the culprit. Scooby and the gang get chased around the spooky, old mansion for awhile, Shaggy and Scooby dress up as barbers, and they trap the so-called 'werewolf'. Then, gasp! They take the mask off and it's the crusty caretaker masquerading as a monster to scare everyone off."

"Oh, fine!" Buffy smiled and smacked him on the leg. "Ruin the whole frickin' show for me, why don't ya?"

"I could tickle the truth out of you..." Spike raised an eyebrow.

"Tickle me and die."

"Goodness! That's a tad harsh, don't you think?!" Spike poked her stomach.

"No. I've had tickle-related trauma in the past," Buffy said, blushing a little.

"Do tell?"

"Nope."

"What's with all the clamming up today? I tell you when a notion occurs to me." Spike stuck out his bottom lip.

"Alright," Buffy sighed dramatically. "If I share the tickle trauma story, will you stop buggin' me about everything else?"

"Deal."

"Okay...it's so embarrassing. I was 12-years-old. I went to a classmate's birthday party. Some of the stupid boys got it in their heads to terrorize the girls. A big, dumb, mean kid named Nelson trapped me, pinned me down on the floor and tickled me relentlessly."

"That must've been scary," Spike said sympathetically. "A bigger kid, a boy, on top of you and everything."

"I peed my pants." Buffy put a hand over her eyes.

"What--Just now?" Spike asked, looking at her crotch with alarm.

"NO!" Buffy laughed. "Ewww! Grown, perfectly continent woman here. I mean that he tickled me until I peed my pants. Everyone made fun of me for years for that." Her smile waned as she remembered the taunts and how they'd hurt her. She stabbed lightly at the pancakes on her plate.

"Ah, Buffy, I'm sorry." Spike put an arm around her shoulders and kissed her. "I've had different, but scarring events happen in my life too. Nothing like a good childhood trauma to fuck you up for life, eh?"

"Yeah," she smiled. Buffy changed the subject quickly, "So, you had girlfriends before, right? Tell me about them."

Buffy and Spike hadn't gotten into their first loves in their many talks. Before porn, there really wasn't that much to talk about as far as the opposite sex was concerned.

"Well...there's no 'them'. More of a 'her'," he admitted.

"You only had one girlfriend? Your whole life? Oh, come on!" Buffy couldn't believe it. Spike was insanely hot--How could women not have been all over him?

"You're forgetting what a git I was back home."

"You were not a twit! Stop putting yourself down."

"No, I said 'git', not twit...though...I was one of those too, come to think of it."

Buffy kissed him soundly, tasting his lips. "Mmmm, maple syrupy," she grinned. "I want to do very bad things to you using the contents of a bottle of syrup."

"Hmmm, what's stopping you?" Spike asked, kissing and flicking his tongue out to taste the syrup left on her lips.

"I want to hear about this girlfriend first." Buffy sat back and batted her eyes at him. "What was her name?"

Spike sighed and sat back. "Dru."

"Drew? Like Drew Barrymore? It was Drew Barrymore, wasn't it?" Buffy said teasingly.

"No, Dru as in Drusilla."

Buffy scrunched up her nose. "Drusilla? What a yuck name!"

Spike laughed, "I liked her name quite a lot. I thought it was...regal-sounding, unusual and delicate."

"I still say yuck."

"Uh-huh. Anyway, I met her back home in London before my mum and I moved to Sunnydale. Dru was lovely and so interesting...not like any other girl I'd ever met. Never thought she'd look twice at me." Spike smiled slightly, looking wistful. "I was 14, she was 16 at the time. I thought of it as Romeo and Juliet; young lovers."

"You guys had sex then?" Buffy felt unreasonably jealous.

She had no reason to feel that way--He wasn't even living in America at that time. But she could tell by the look on his face that he'd loved this 'Drusilla'. Buffy didn't find the fact that he'd had sex jealousy-inducing (she watched him screw lots of women), it was the obvious affection and feeling that she could see in his face.

"Yes, we did. She'd done it before, but I hadn't. The first time she touched me was...an event," he laughed.

"Oh? What happened?"

"We went to the movies, we were sitting in the back, away from most of the other patrons. I had a bucket of popcorn on my lap."

"Oh my...I can see where this is going," Buffy laughed.

"Yeah," Spike grinned. "Dru put her hand on my thigh, I almost panicked! But I pretended to be paying attention to the movie, real casual-like. Her hand kept moving around--God! I was sweating bullets! You...sure you want to hear about this?"

"Yeah, I want to know what your first time was like. Go on," Buffy said.

"Okay...as you know, I dress 'to the left'. Dru was feelin' up my right thigh, she didn't actually touch it yet..."

Spike thought back to that cold, damp night in a movie theater, almost 6 years ago...


William was trembling as Drusilla's hand massaged his thigh. Her hand moved as if in search of something. He couldn't take it anymore, he had to make her stop before his erection made itself known.

"Dru," William said in a rasping whisper, "i--i-if you're looking for the popcorn, it's right here." He held the large tub of popcorn tightly between his hands, he shook it for emphasis.

He turned his head to look at her. He gasped softly at the look in her eyes--She knew exactly what she was doing, and it wasn't looking for the snacks. William had never seen that look in a girl's eye; it was full
of desire, wanton and naughty. He forgot how to breathe.

Dru leaned closer to him. She rubbed her nose on his cheek as her hand moved to his crotch. She cupped his bulge in her hand and squeezed a bit, making him gasp more loudly. William felt like he would cum, scream and pass out (not necessarily in that order) any second.

"Wasn't lookin' for popcorn, luv. There's a much more interesting thing that I'm searchin' for," Dru whispered back, then licked a line up his cheek.

William's eyes bugged out further when her hand touched his stiffening prick. If he weren't completely gob-smacked by her actions, he would have found it amusing the way that her eyes and smile expanded as she discovered that there was much, much more to him than she'd imagined.

"Bloody hell..." Dru whispered in awe. Her fingers kept searching until they reached the head. "I knew you had a nice package, but...bloody hell!"

Dru rubbed his cock through his dress slacks. William whimpered quietly, gripping the bucket of popcorn resting on his knees. He was gasping, if the houselights had been up, his flushed face would have glowed like a beacon.

He thought that he might cum any second--William had masturbated before and knew how very messy that could be. He didn't want to walk around looking like he'd pissed himself. He couldn't believe Dru was doing this. He'd dreamed about it, he'd wanted it since they met a few weeks ago, but he was trying to be a gentleman. Lucky for him, Dru wasn't a gentlewoman.

"Kiss me," Dru rasped.

William stared at her for a split second then went for it. They kissed sloppily, without elegance, or experience on William's part. It was his first. It was a mad, exuberant kiss. Their lips smacked noisily, he breathed in gasps of air. He sucked in and held a lungful of air when Dru lowered his zipper. To him, it sounded like a roar; the rasping of the metal teeth and the pounding of his own heart were thunderous. He was sure the other movie patrons had heard it. But after a cursory glance, he saw that no one was paying attention to them.

Dru giggled and nipped at his earlobe. "Let's see what we have here, William. I'm going to be terribly disappointed if you've shoved a cucumber down your trousers to try and impress me."

William bit the inside of his cheek when he felt her dainty hands reach in and bring his cock out.

"Gah--William!" Dru said with delight. "This is the--Wow! I can't believe--Wow!" she made a supreme effort to lower her voice.

William was 9 of the 12 inches that he'd eventually grow to. That was still quite impressive for a 14 year old--or a man of any age. He'd discovered the wonders of self-pleasure when he was 13, wanking it to a copy of his mum's 'Cosmo' in the loo. William had been frightened at the intensity of his orgasm and the amount of cum that he'd spewed. He'd thought something was wrong with him for a while. There was just no proper or casual way you could ask another bloke what happened when they came. But when he hadn't become ill, he figured that everything was okay. Now there was another person, a beautiful girl, touching him...He was afraid of how violent his climax would be when it was caused by someone else's hands.
Drusilla stroked his cock, leaning over his lap to get a better look at it in the faint light coming from the movie screen.

"Dru...we shouldn't be d-doing this. We c-could get in trouble if we're c-caught," William moaned.

"Don't care, pet," Dru said. "I want this."

She kept stroking him softly and looked back into his eyes. He was lost in her eyes, he'd give her anything that she wanted.

"Why do you like me? Why would you w-want to touch me...like this?" William asked.

"Oh William," Dru smiled warmly and brushed her face against his, nipping at his lips, "you don't realize your worth. Those people who make sport of you, who laugh at you and snicker...they're fools. Fools who can't see your glory." With one hand she brushed back his floppy hair from his damp forehead, then tapped lightly on his head. "You outdo them all, here. Here," she lowered her hand to his chest. "And here." Dru gave his stiff member a loving squeeze, making him gasp again. "You deserve more. Something glowing, glistening..."

'Effulgent' William thought.

Dru talked to him like no one else ever had. She could hypnotize him; looking into her big, intense brown eyes, listening to her soft voice. It helped deepen his stupefied state that her hands were both back on his dick.

"Do you want it, pet?" she asked, her strokes firm.

"Oh, yes!" William whispered urgently. "God, yes!" He wanted it more than anything else in his life.

Dru made a sound like a satisfied purr. "Good. 'Coz I want to give it to you...I want to give you everything."

Dru leaned in for another kiss, this one was a bit less wet and sloppy. He was starting to get the hang of it.

"Wh-When I...do it...have a...thing...it's--it's very messy," William's face was flaming red as Dru nibbled along his jaw.

Drusilla shuddered with desire. "Is it? Can't wait to see it...to taste it."

William groaned, getting very close. He moaned and leaned his head back.

"Here! What are you kids doin'!?" an angry voice said.

A flashlight beam illuminated them.

"Shit!" William squeaked.

Drusilla stood up, blocking William so that he could get his cock back in his pants. She was more pissed off than embarrassed.

"What's it to you, ugly?" she said to the usher. "Leave us alone!"

"This is a family theater! You two get out of here right now, or I'm callin' the police!" the man said.

"Go ahead! We don't care. You're just brassed off because no one will touch your dick!" Dru laughed.

"Dru!" William had succeeded to get his throbbing monster back in his pants with some discomfort. He grabbed her hand and tugged her away. "Come on, let's get out of here!"

Drusilla gave the usher a two-fingered salute as William frantically pulled her along with him. The man ranted and raved as they ran out.

They ran all the way to Dru's car in the lot. Dru was laughing the whole way. She opened the back door and shoved William inside, then jumped in and shut the door. He looked at Dru like she was insane. She was holding her stomach, tears were leaking from her eyes, she was laughing so hard.

"That wasn't bloody funny!" William said. "Aren't you embarrassed!?"

"No. I was doin' what I wanted to. Anybody that don't like it can kiss my lily-white arse." Her laughs tapered off. "I am mad that I didn't get to finish the job though. That bastard couldn't of come a few minutes later?" she huffed.

William was shaking from unfulfilled lust and shock at being caught. "He could have called the police! Oh God, my mum would have died if I had to call her from jail!"

Dru smiled and sighed, leaning back against the seat. "Calm down, pet. It's okay now." Her hand went back to his thigh. "Let's finish what we started."

"I--I can't..."

"You don't want to get blue balls, do you?" she asked, her fingers danced over his semi-hard cock.

"Blue? They turn blue?"

"Yea, if you don't cum after you're hard. And they ache. Do they ache?"

William nodded. "I--hurt myself a bit...putting everything back in."

"Aww!" Dru pouted and leaned over to kiss his lips lightly. "Let Dru kiss it 'n make it all better, pet."

Drusilla took his pants back down and slipped out of her dress. Her hands wrapped back around his cock, gliding up and down.

"So big, my William. So perfect."

They kissed hungrily again. He tentatively touched her breasts. Dru moaned and pushed herself against him.

"Yes! Touch my tits! Squeeze them! Ohhh!"

His cock re-hardened so fast that he felt dizzy with the rush of blood sent to his penis, he moaned loudly, his glasses fogged up. Dru took his glasses off and set them on the ledge of the door. She looked into his glazed eyes as she continued the handjob.

"Can I put my mouth on it, pet?" she asked.

William tried to speak, but he couldn't. He nodded. His eyes were locked on to her as he watched her head lowering to his, once again, fully erect manhood. His breathing was reedy with anticipation. Dru flicked her tongue out like a snake at the leaking tip.

The first contact of her hot, wet tongue on his dick made him cry out and thrust his hips. Dru chuckled and pushed his hips back down onto the seat.

"Easy, luv," she said, then circled the mushroom-shaped head with her tongue.

William whimpered, clutching at the seat. His hips wanted to buck so badly.

"You going to cum for me? I know it'll taste so good--All salty," she took a few inches into her mouth, then pulled off, "and tangy," she slid back down over him, then up again, "and--"

William yelled, sounding like he was being murdered, and flung his head back against the seat. His hips fucked upwards in short, quick thrusts. Jiz shot out of his cock, plastering Dru's face with thick ropes of it. Dru was startled at first, her face and hands were dripping with his seed before she recovered.

"Cor!" she sputtered.

With a hungry moan, she slipped her mouth over his cockhead and took the rest into her mouth.

William's eyes were rolled back, he was sweating and panting for breath.

Dru pulled off of him when he'd finished, she licked her lips and giggled.

He saw her smiling face covered with his spunk. "Oh God...I'm sorry! I didn't--"

"Shh," Dru whispered, "s'okay, pet. I liked it." She scooped the cum off of her face and ate it.

"Ohh God," William moaned, his cock getting hard again.

Dru cleaned them both up, then straddled his waist.

"Fuck me, William," she said, licking at his lips.

"Dru--Oh Dru," William moaned, sliding up into her moist heat...


Back to the present

Spike finished telling Buffy the story, "And that's the story of my first time. Don't know why you wanted to know about that."

"I have my reasons," Buffy smiled. "I wish I could have been the one to deflower you, and vice-versa. So, whatever happened to Drusilla?" Buffy hoped that his first love would never darken their doorstep--first loves were difficult to compete with.

Spike looked away, putting his plate on the coffee table. "It's hard to talk about."

Buffy frowned, she hadn't meant to bring up bad memories or upset him. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to--"

"No, pet. I don't mind you knowing." Spike turned back to her, smiling weakly. He took one of her hands and a deep breath. "Dru had...problems. Over the months, I saw it. She was the sweetest girl...but she...She was coming unhinged mentally. She had hallucinations a lot, talked about leprechauns and pixies whispering to her..." Spike cleared his throat, trying to keep from getting too emotional.

Buffy didn't say anything, she just stroked her fingers through his hair softly, looking at him with a sadness and empathy.

"I tried to help her, to hold her when she cried for no reason. Or listen to her ramblings and not be frightened. She started getting paranoid and violent, she clawed my face once when I told her that I couldn't go to the shops with her."

"Oh, that must have been terrible!" Buffy said, her eyes examining his face for any hint of a scar.

"Thankfully, it didn't scar. It just hurt and scared the piss out of me," he said. "One day...I called her house to talk to her, she'd been especially troubled the last time we'd talked. Her mother told me that Dru
had been put away--she'd tried killing herself by slashing her wrists."

Buffy's mouth dropped in horror.

"Yeah...I was...just beside myself. I felt like I should've been able to do something for her, to prevent anything like that from happening. But...that was beyond my scope."

"You poor thing!" Buffy wound her arms around his neck and held on, wishing she could take all of that pain away.

Spike put his arms around her too, taking comfort in the present from the pain of the past.

"Dru is the one that you should feel sorry for, not me. I'm sane--mostly," he attempted to joke.

"I feel terrible for both of you. What happened to her?" Buffy was afraid to ask.

"I don't know. I never heard anything or talked to her again. Her mental problems were organic, a disorder that ran in her family. Her aunt went mad from it as well."

"Oh, Spike." Buffy pulled back, looking into his eyes and caressing his face. "I'm sorry that I brought all of this up."

"Don't be. You can see why I didn't say anything about her before. It's still painful--but I want you to know all about me...the good stuff and the bad."

"You really loved her, didn't you?" Buffy asked sadly.

She felt bad for having ill will, for even a moment, towards Dru. What a horribly tragic first love experience Spike had had.

"Yeah...I did. I try to just remember the good times...the way it was in the beginning."

Spike wanted to tell Buffy that he loved her now. As long as he had her, there was no room in his heart for another woman. But he was so afraid of fully loving someone again. What if he brought bad luck to everyone he loved? It was silly, but he couldn't help the fear that nagged at him about it.

Buffy crawled onto his lap and just leaned against him. Spike cradled her body against him, kissing her on her hairline.

"So sad," Buffy said lowly.

"I have you now, pet," Spike said softly. "You make me happy."

She looked up at him and smiled. "You make me happy too. Very," she kissed him lightly, "very," she kissed him again, "happy."

"I thought...for a long time...that maybe Dru only wanted me was because of her problems," Spike dropped his gaze away.

"What do you mean?"

"That she only saw something worthy in me because she was mad."

"Oh, Spike--That's not true!"

"Well, right or wrong, that's the way I felt about it. Afterall, no other women found me interesting or attractive or... any merit in talking to me--before Dru or for years after. Can't blame me for thinking that way."

Buffy kissed his entire face slowly, taking care to show him that he was very worthy of a woman's attention.

"You're a wonderful man. You have everything a woman could possibly want. You had it back then too. The women you hung around must have been blind, deaf and dumb."

Spike held her. "You're good for my ego, pet," he chuckled.

Buffy smiled and licked his ear. "I'm good at stroking other things too," she said huskily.

"Mmm, so I've noticed," Spike purred, grabbing her ass.

They giggled and fooled around on the couch for a while. Their pancakes sat unfinished, getting cold.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


That evening, Buffy felt like going out. She pouted and talked baby-talk to Spike until he gave in. She had a special evening in mind. Spike's story about his first love had been so heart-breaking. She could tell that it was still on his mind later. She wanted to make up for making him relive that--and she couldn't stop thinking about doing it in a movie theater now.

It was so bad...so naughty and also illegal. It turned her on.

But Buffy kept her plan to herself, wanting to surprise him with it once they got there.

"I want to see the Pauly Shore movie," Buffy said with a straight face.

Spike did a slow take, swiveling his head to look at her. He blinked slowly. "Pardon?"

"That movie," she pointed to the name, "'Sack Lunch'. It's Pauly's big comeback movie."

"Please, tell me you're joking."

"Come on, Spike. Please?" She pouted.

Spike figured that he’d found the first thing that he didn’t like about her--She was a Pauly Shore fan. In the scheme of things, it could have been worse...Was she going to subject him to Pauly’s entire oeuvre? He swallowed hard.

Spike closed his eyes and sighed. "Bloody...fine. Whatever you want..."

He talked to the woman in the ticket booth. "Two for...'Sack Lunch'...please," he said, like a man buying tickets to his own execution.

Buffy covered her smile with her hand. She'd chosen that particular movie because they'd be assured an uncrowded theater. The thought of actually watching the movie made her shudder with revulsion. With any luck, they wouldn’t have to watch much at all. Buffy wore an easy-to-remove skirt that zipped up the side and a blue, fuzzy sweater with no bra. She was ready to be ravage and be ravaged.

He looked so scrummy, wearing his tight, black jeans, black t-shirt and leather duster. She couldn’t wait to begin.

Buffy had Spike buy her a large tub of popcorn with extra butter, and a giant drink. Spike got just a drink and some Milk Duds for later--He wouldn’t be able to hold any solid food down until the movie was over, he feared.

Buffy led him up the stairs to the balcony level. She grinned as she settled into her comfy seat. She put her popcorn on the empty seat next to her. Her assumptions had proved correct, they had the entire balcony to
themselves. There were only a smattering of people down below too.

Perfect.

Spike forced himself to smile when she looked at him. He could sit through one, stupid bloody movie for her...he hoped. Maybe he could go out for a smoke at some point...

The lights went down and the coming attractions started. Buffy stared raptly at the screen, munching on some popcorn, while she secretly planned how she’d start things off. She almost giggled, she could see him squirming out of the corner of her eye--she was so bad to put him through this. But it was nice to know that he’d do something he didn’t want to do, just so that she’d be happy. She’d give him a reward in the form of a good, hard fucking. Moisture seeped out of her--she was so hot and wet for him.

The movie began.

Spike was wishing he’d brought something to read and his Itty-Bitty Booklight, when he felt her hand creep onto his leg. He looked down at her hand. She grasped and released his thigh, moving her hand up and up and repeating the action. She looked slowly over at him, a completely debauched smile on her angelic face.

Spike licked his lips. "Something you want?" he asked, his eyes going from her hand, to her lips, and then to her eyes.

"Mmm-hmm," she said leaning over to whisper in his ear. "I got so turned on hearing about the movie theater thing...I’m burning up inside. I want you to fuck me right here."

Spike released a shaky breath, his body responded immediately to her. His cock was twitching and jerking to hardness.

"If you recall the story, no actual sex was had in the theater."

"I know. That mean, old usher stopped you. No one will stop us. I want you so bad, please," Buffy moaned, slowly unzipping her skirt. She took his hand and placed it between her legs.

Spike moaned, feeling how very wet she was--She wasn’t exaggerating about her excitement. He slid his fingers up and down her gash, Buffy grasped his wrist and whimpered quietly. Spike licked his lips again and looked around quickly. No one was there except them. He examined the floor, making sure it wasn’t too messy. Luckily, someone must have cleaned up here recently. The floor was relatively garbage and gunk-free.

He leaned over and kissed her hard, continuing to caress her pussy.

"Thank God!" he chuckled. "You really didn’t want to watch the movie?"

"Are you fucking kidding? I’d sooner eat poison--Ohhhh!"

They giggled and kissed madly.

Spike got on his knees in front of Buffy’s seat. Buffy eagerly spread her legs, putting her feet up against the railing of the balcony. Spike’s hands stroked her thighs as he put mouth to her oozing sex. Buffy let out a squeak of pleasure and held in a loud moan. She loved feeling his mouth loving her like this. This was the first sexual thing he’d ever done to her and remained a big favorite--for both of them.

Spike devoured her greedily. He was so fucking hard for her right now. He could feel her body shaking from pleasure and excitement. Sex in a movie theater really did turn her on big time! He wondered if she’d fancy it in other public places too. There would be time later to ask about that.

Spike flicked her clit then plastered his mouth over it, sucking softly.

"Unnhh! Mmmm!" Buffy peeped, her body shaking more violently.

Her womanly juices poured onto his tongue, coating his teeth and gums. He slurped up her cum and thrust his tongue deep into her pussy, feeling it contract around him. One of his hands slid under her sweater, up to her bare breast, fondling the mound roughly.

"Ooooh--Ohhhh!" Buffy’s hips bucked at his face.

Spike’s fingers dug into the fleshy part of her thigh, he pinched her nipple with his other hand as he continued to suck on her pussy. Buffy thought she might pass out. Her head was swimming. ‘The plan--Don’t forget the plan!’ she reminded herself. This was to make him feel good too. Time for a little handjob action, then mounting. She loved riding him Cowgirl style.

"Need to fuck you now!" Buffy panted, keeping her voice down.

Spike disengaged from her pussy. Buffy leaned forward quickly, kissing and licking his face like a dog. They groaned, feeling each other up as she cleaned his face of her juice. Her hands unbuckled his belt and undid his jeans fast, freeing his cock. She stroked him, amused and delighted that he was already solid.

"Sit in your seat," Buffy said.

Spike used the armrests for support and pulled himself up then into his theater seat. Buffy vaulted onto his lap, pushing him back into the seat and mauling his mouth with hers. Spike pushed her sweater up to her neck and attacked her breasts with his lips.

Buffy couldn't stop making little gasping sounds--She needed it so bad! She put his fat cock at her entrance and slid down onto him.

"Oh Spike," she whispered.

She put her hands on his shoulders and sat up, looking down at where his cock was moving in and out of her. She couldn't see much in the low light, her body blocked most of the light from the screen--That was one drawback.

Oh well, at least she could feel it.

"We're going to jail if they catch us, you know?" Spike asked, kneading her ass.

"Don't care!" Buffy gasped, fucking herself on his hardness.

"Uhhh--Buffy!" Spike breathed. "Cum for me, pet--Want to feel you cum again!"

"Ahhh--Ahhh--Oh yeah!" Buffy's voice was screechy, but low. She bent backwards a bit, her body trembling.

Spike put his hands on her lower back, keeping her from falling. He sucked on her nipples, feeling her soft, inner muscles flexing around his big shaft.

Buffy growled, pushing him back again, and riding his cock through another orgasm. Her ass bounced up and down. They panted and held each other.

Buffy squealed, cumming again.

"Oh God, pet! Going to cum!" Spike moaned.

"Wait!" Buffy panted. She moaned and slowed down to a stop. "Don't--cum yet."

Spike let out a long groan, his hands clutched at her ass.

"Shhh," Buffy kissed him tenderly.

"I have to!" Spike grit his teeth. "Ahh--Why don't you want me too?"

"You'll see."

Buffy climbed off his lap and dropped back into her own seat. Spike just watched her as he tried catching his breath. His cock was pulsing and throbbing, begging for release. Buffy took the tub of popcorn then went on her knees in front of him. She took his cock in her hand and began stroking it, aiming it at the bucket.

"Want to add some topping for me? It's my faaaaavorite! Mmmmmm," she said, dragging her tongue over her top teeth. She bent down and licked sloppily at his cock.

Spike moaned loudly and gasped. His hips bucked violently as he came. That was the hottest, naughtiest thing he'd ever seen or heard, and he was helpless against the ferociousness of his climax. He whimpered and moaned, looking down at her. He could make out that she was grinning from ear to ear even in the darkness. Buffy took a few mouthfuls of his cum, but let most of it spray into the bucket.

Spike petted her hair and breathed heavily. "Fuck, Buffy--God--You're such a dirty girl!"

"Yep," she admitted easily, "I sure am--And loving it."

Buffy moved to the side slightly, so that the light from the screen could illuminate her. Looking up into his eyes, she took a cum-covered piece of popcorn, stuck her tongue out and placed it on her tongue. She slowly pulled it into her mouth.

She closed her eyes and moaned lowly, "Mmmmm--So good! Ohhmmm!"

Buffy rolled the popcorn around in her mouth, sucking the thick, salty cum off. She fished out more popcorn and popped it into her mouth, looking up into his sparkling eyes.

"Some?" Buffy asked softly, raising a piece to his mouth.

Spike opened up and let her put it in his mouth.

"Oh God, yeah," Buffy groaned. "Eat it--Taste how good it is."

Spike moaned chewing on the soggy popcorn while licking and sucking on her fingers.

"Oh fuck--I can't believe how hot I am again," Buffy exhaled.

"Pet, can we get out of here? I want to take you home and spread you out on our bed."

"Mmmm, sounds good!" Buffy giggled. "I want to continue eating my snack on the way."

She grabbed her skirt and zipped it back up while Spike put his cock away.

Still in their seats, they leaned into each other to kiss again. Buffy ate another piece of popcorn, sharing it with Spike.

A loud groan caught their attention, they turned toward the sound. An usher had been watching the whole thing--that was apparent. He was standing near the closed balcony doors and masturbating. The red light from the exit sign let them see what he was doing. The groan that they'd heard preceded his cumming by a second.

They watched the guy moaning and pumping into his fist. His cum squirted out, dripping onto the floor.

Spike and Buffy were a little perturbed that they'd been watched, but at least he'd let them finish.

"Watch your step on the way out, pet," Spike told Buffy.


A few minutes later, they were walking out to his car. Buffy was still eating her popcorn, giving Spike wicked looks and licking her fingers. Spike's cock was hard as a rock again, he couldn't wait to get her in the backseat.

"That was nice of him to let us fuck," Buffy said.

Spike fumbled with his keys. "Yeah, he's a nice, pervy bloke. Not like he didn't get something out of it though."

She giggled. "Yeah, that's true. Still, he was sweet, asking for our autographs."

After they'd said hello to each other, the usher (ironically named, 'Jack') had confessed that he had recognized them right away. He'd followed them up to the balcony with the hope that he'd see them fuck. Then he'd asked for their autographs.

Buffy and Spike had been happy to sign for him considering he'd let them have their fantasy shag in peace.

"He gave me his number," Buffy said.

Spike finally got the back door open. "Yeah?"

They piled into the backseat and shut the door. They started kissing again.

"He wants to have a threesome with us," she moaned.

Spike licked her neck. "He'll have to get in line. We have many admirers."

Buffy put the popcorn down on the floor then whipped her sweater off over her head. "I want to finish my popcorn before it gets cold. There's very little calories in sperm, did you know that?"

Spike took his shirt off and draped it over the front seat. "Never thought about it."

"Considering the amount I swallow daily, I looked into it," Buffy laughed.

"C'mere."

She laid down on the seat and slid her hands up his arms. Spike smirked and laid on top of her, kissing her and unzipping her skirt.


They had an hour or so of sweaty, window-fogging, car-bouncing sex in the back seat--making sure to finish Buffy's popcorn.

Spike definitely needed to stop dicking around and get the shocks on the DeSoto replaced now.