Chapter 15: The Great Outdoors


[A/N: Thanks to Rebecca for taking over beta'ing duties for me!]


Buffy was surprised and nervous when she got a message to go to The Mayor's office. She wanted to find Spike and tell him about it, but he was nowhere to be found. Since she didn't want to keep Wilkins waiting, Buffy swallowed her trepidation and went to talk to the strange head of the studio.

Wilkins greeted her with his usual grin and enthusiasm and asked her to sit.

"Buffy, I think you're a pistol of a gal. The folks who watch our movies just love you to pieces. I've got a script here that I'd love to have you star in." He slid a script over the desk to her. "It needs to be punched up, but I think it's going to be a real winner."

"'The Vampire Layer'," she read the title page. "Sounds...interesting," Buffy said. 'Vampires?'

"It's an erotic, supernatural adventure--It could become a series of films. You read it over, let me know if you're interested. If you accept, it'll be called 'Buffy the Vampire Layer'."

"Are you sure you want me to star in a movie? I haven't been making films for that long." She was nervous but flattered to be offered a starring role.

"Abso-posi-lutely! You've got chops. You'll do a swell job. Let me know what you decide. I know that you've got that camping film to do this afternoon, you probably don't want to dawdle." He shook her hand.

"Thank you sir. Yes, I need to get moving. I'll let you know as soon as I've had the chance to look this over."

Buffy hadn't read it yet, but she was already leaning towards saying yes. It was a great opportunity for her to move up in the ranks.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


On the ride in the RV to the site where they were going to film, Buffy told Spike, Cordelia and Xander about her talk with Wilkins and showed them the script.

"He said it's not all polished up yet, but he wants me for it," Buffy said smiling.

"That's wonderful, luv!" Spike hugged her. "I'm so proud of you! You'll be wonderful!"

Xander and Cordy patted her on the back and congratulated her too.

"Wow, Buffy, you're going to get your own starring vehicle! Sounds like a big budget one too, there's all this stuff about special effects shots--they hardly ever do shots like that in regular porn," Cordy said, thumbing through the script.

"It's so weird--All that stuff about mystical Slayers and vampires. I wonder if I can pick my co-star?" She squeezed Spike's thigh. "I can easily see you as the Slayer's vampire buddy."

"I'll talk to Wilkins about it," Spike put his hand over hers on his leg. "You think he might let me give punching up the script a go?"

"You want to write porn now?" Xander laughed.

"Yeah, why not?" Spike asked. "It'd be fun to write that stuff. I could make it campy, yet poignant."

"Go for it, man," Xander slugged his shoulder. "It can't hurt just to ask the head cheese about it."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


They arrived at the privately owned land, and prepared for filming...


Cum Camping


Starring: Spike, Xander Biggs, Cordelia Chase, Buffy Winters


The opening scene joins Spike and Xander in a forest clearing, setting up their camping gear.

"Check it out," Xander laughed. "I pitched a tent!" He indicated his tent, which was now assembled.

"Nice work, mate," Spike laughed. "Since you finished yours first, you get the honor and privilege of making the fire pit."

Xander's grin deflated. "Shit..."

Spike chuckled and took off his shirt. "Toss me a fresh shirt, mate. This one’s too hot."

"So now I have to make the fire pit and fetch new clothes for you?" Xander asked in mock anger. "What do I look like--Kato, your loyal manservant?"

"Just give me a bloody shirt, you poof," Spike laughed, throwing a twig at his friend.

Xander pulled off his own shirt. "Think I’ll have a wardrobe change too. That‘s why I hate physical activity, the tendency to sweat."

The scene changes to show Cordelia and Buffy, dressed in hiking clothes. Their shirts are knotted in the front to show their bare midriffs. They wore short shorts and boots.

"Thanks for keeping me company this weekend, Buffy. I'd go crazy with no one to talk to," Cordy said as they walked along the top of a ridge.

"Don't mention it, Cordy," Buffy replied warmly. "It's my pleasure. I wasn't going to let my best friend come up here all by herself for days on end." The girls smiled at each other. "When's your dad coming back?"

"On Monday. Three whole days trapped in the wilderness with nothing to do--except walk around the property. Yesterday, I actually saw a chipmunk!" Cordy said acting excited, then sighed in boredom.

"Well it's nice up here...so isolated. No other people to piss you off and..." Buffy squinted down into the forest.

"What?" Cordy asked.

"Do you see that? Is that...smoke?"

"Smoke! Oh no! I hope it's not a forest fire!"

Buffy took her binoculars and peered down at where the smoke was coming from. "It looks like...a couple of guys. I think they're camping."

Cordy breathed out in relief. Then her brows knit in an angry frown. "Trespassers, great! There's signs all over the place. Can't those jerks read?! Now I'll have to call the cops to get rid of them."

"Hold off on that for a while, Cordy," Buffy said, a smile spreading across her face.

"Why? Are they leaving?"

"No...they're hot," Buffy giggled. "Really, really hot! Take a look--They have their shirts off!"

Cordy raised her own binocs and searched out the interlopers. She grinned too.

"Oh, Yummy! Salty goodness!"

One of the men was sitting at the fire pit, getting a blaze going and pushing a stick into the glowing embers. The other man was working on erecting a tent. They were bare-chested, a thin sheen of perspiration made their skin shine.

"Oooh--I like the blonde one," Buffy breathed. "Shit...look at those abs!"

Cordy giggled. "Yeah, he is cute! Damn, you could wash clothes on those abs! Oh, the brunette is really hot...nice and beefy...mmmmuscles! Maybe this weekend won't be as boring as I thought."

"What are you suggesting?" Buffy grinned. "That we go down there and have our way with them?"

"Well, they are trespassing on my property, breaking the law. They need to be shown the error of their ways...besides, I'm so horny I'll die if I don't get some dick soon."

Buffy laughed, looking back down on their prey. "They certainly look like they'd hit the spot, don't they?"

"Mmm-hmm," Cordy hummed. "Let's go have some fun--play with our food a little before we eat."

The girls start down the rise toward the men's camping site.


While the crew got ready for the next scene, the four actors sat on a log, relaxing before the big scene.

"This shit would so never happen in real life," Xander laughed. "Come on--two beautiful, hot women pouncing on two shlubs who are trespassing?"

The others laughed too.

"That's the whole point, Xan," Spike said. "It's a nice fantasy, that's all."

Buffy said, "I don't know...If I was a normal girl and saw you two out in the wilderness, I might very well pounce."

"Aw, thanks Buff. You're sweet," Xander gave her a one-armed hug. "In real-life, it’s more likely that me and Spike would be told to squeal like pigs and be sodomized by inbred mountain men."

"Bet I can make you squeal like a pig," Cordy giggled, pressing a kiss to Xander’s lips.

"Oh yeah, baby. I know you can," Xander said.

"There you go with the inbred mountain men thing again," Spike smirked.

"Well, I much prefer this fantasy scenario, let me tell ya."


Filming began again...

Xander and Spike had thrown on flannel shirts, Spike’s was blue, Xander’s was red. They left their shirts unbuttoned, exposing their hard chests to the cool, mountain air.

"Finally!" Spike wiped his brow and sat on the ground with his back against a log. "I never thought I’d get that bloody tent up."

Xander laughed, unrolling his sleeping bag and taking the pillows out. "You know what would’ve made this trip perfect?"

Spike shook his head.

"Chicks. Why didn’t we bring girls with us?"

"Xan, the whole point was to get back to nature--male bonding."

"The kind of bonding that I’d like to be doing involves women."

They laughed.

"Come on, Spike. Don’t tell me you don’t wish there was a hot-to-trot girl with us..."

Spike rolled his eyes. "Of course I wish there were. It’s useless dwelling on that. Wishing doesn’t make it happen. You need to--"

"Hey...check it out...Wishes do come true!" Xander stared at something over Spike’s shoulder.

Spike turned around and did a double take--Two gorgeous, built girls were walking toward them. The men gulped and stood up, turning to face the newcomers.

"Hi there, ladies," Xander smiled.

"Hi," Cordy and Buffy greeted them.

"Hi, I’m Spike, this is my friend, Xander. Are you two camping as well?" Spike smiled charmingly.

"No. We were walking up on that ridge and noticed you two down here," Cordy pointed to the rise where they’d been a few minutes ago.

"You wanted to come down and say ‘hi’?" Xander grinned. "How nice! We were just talking--"

"Not exactly," Buffy cut in. "You guys are trespassing on our private property."

"Huh?" the men said dumbly.

Cordy put a hand on her hip, looking at them with irritation. "Private property. You. Trespassing."

"We--We didn’t know..." Spike said.

Buffy pointed at a red-lettered sign that was nailed up on a tree in plain sight, "I can see how the many warnings might confuse you."

"Sorry--we’ll leave right away," Xander said, attempting to roll his sleeping bag back up.

"Not so fast," Cordy crossed her arms. "You’ve already trespassed. It doesn’t matter whether you leave now or not."

Buffy added, "You see what else it says on the sign? It says, ‘Violators will be prosecuted--$5000 fine’.

Spike and Xander gulped.

"Uh--We’re really sorry...We’ll never do it again," Spike pled with them. "We don’t have that kind of money--and surely, this doesn’t warrant calling the police. We’ll leave willingly."

"Hmm," Cordy rubbed her chin, "maybe I’ll let you off the hook if you give me...$1000 dollars, right now."

"You think we bring that kind of money with us camping?" Spike asked, wide-eyed.

"Too bad for you then," Buffy smiled. "We’re calling the cops."

"Don’t! Look...there has to be something we can do..." Xander ran a hand through his hair.

"Maybe..." Cordy said doubtfully. "Come here, Buffy. Let’s talk this over."

Buffy and Cordy walked out of hearing range. They whispered to each other.

Buffy giggled, "They’re even cuter close up!"

"I know! Shit--I’m so horny right now..."

"Me too," Buffy glanced back at the extremely nervous men. "They’re adorable when they're scared. Which one do you want?"

"I’ll start with the hunky brunette, then move on to hot blonde territory."

They giggled again.

"Cool. We can share. I can’t wait to get my hands on that Spike...so hot!"

Spike and Xander were having their own little pow-wow while the girls talked.

"What the fuck are we going to do?" Xander whispered.

"You think I know? We’re fucked," Spike watched the girls anxiously.

"How the hell did we miss the sign!? It’s right there!"

"I don’t know! Just...take it easy....maybe we can still talk our way out of this."

"Real good idea, Spike." Xander imitated Spike’s accent, doing a high-pitched, unflattering version of it, "Let’s go camping this weekend, mate! It’ll be right fun! Eh, wot!"

Spike scowled at him, "Shut up! You thought it was a good idea too. And that sounded nothing like me. I don‘t say ‘eh, wot!’ for starters--"

"You’re the one who picked this place--You should--"

"Shhhh!" Spike hissed at him, making a ‘cut’ gesture across his throat.

The girls were coming back.

The men stood up straight with hopeful expressions on their faces. They tried to smile in a friendly fashion, despite how anxious they were.

"Um...Hi again," Xander laughed. "Did...you...um...decide..."

"Yes, we did," Cordy said, keeping her face stern. "You want to give them the news, Buffy?"

"Sure, Cordy," Buffy smiled sunnily. "We decided that we’ll let you off--" Xander and Spike sighed loudly with relief, huge smiles graced their handsome faces. "Ahem! I wasn’t finished," Buffy frowned.

Their smiles immediately disappeared.

"What I was going to say was, we’ll let you off--IF--you give us what we want."

"What...do you want?" Spike asked. "We already told you...we don't have money. Only 40 bucks."

"Strip," Cordy grinned.

"Huh?"

"I said, strip. As in, take your clothes off. Now."

"W-Why?" Xander and Spike asked at the same time.

"Because we said to, that’s why," Buffy answered.

"For what purpose?" Spike hesitated.

"Do it!" Cordy narrowed her eyes. "If you don’t do what we order you to do, I’m calling the cops."

Xander and Spike looked at each other, unsure and a bit frightened; they didn’t know what these ladies had in mind.

"Okay," Spike said slowly, "we’ll do it."

They took off their shirts and laid them over the fallen log.

"Nice, don’t you think, Buff?" Cordy ogled their naked chests.

"Yes, indeed, Cordy. Now the shoes, socks and pants. Hurry up."

The men turned their backs to the women and took off the rest of their clothes. They stood there totally naked, nervously moving from one foot to the other; their hands moved to cover their groins.

"Don’t be shy, boys," Cordy covered her mouth to keep from giggling.

Buffy looked at Cordy, raising and lowering her eyebrows. She stuck her tongue out and made a grabbing motion with her hands.

"Turn around, let us see what you got," Cordy ordered.

They turned around, looking at the ground--then up at the sky--then back at the ground.

"Remove the hands," Buffy said, staring at Spike’s crotch. His hands didn’t even come close to covering his gigantic prick.

They took their hands away, crossing their arms over their chests nervously.

"What now?" Spike asked.

"Oh...wow..." Cordy grinned.

"Very...nice!" Buffy licked her lips.

They fidgeted again.

"What are you going to do? Take our clothes and make us walk home naked? Get on with it!" Spike said, agitated.

"Oh," Buffy walked slowly over to Spike, "you guys aren’t going anywhere."

Cordy went to Xander, trailing her eyes up and down his nude body. "Yeah, what she said."

The girls stopped in front of them with only inches separating them.

"You want to..." Xander couldn’t finish the sentence.

"You see, me and my girlfriend, Buffy, are super horny--we‘re practically nymphos. And there are no men up here. We like fucking each other, but sometimes, a girl just needs a big...stiff...cock," Cordy looked down at Xander’s twitching manhood, then put her hand around it.

Xander groaned, leaning his head back slightly and breathing hard.

Spike looked from Buffy to his moaning friend and Cordy. He looked like he dared not believe their luck.

"You’re pullin’ our legs...right? You’re just toyin’ with us...There‘s...some kind of catch?"

Buffy wrapped both of her hands around his thick cock, giving it a small squeeze. Spike gasped then looked back into her twinkling eyes.

"Does it feel like I’m pulling your leg? Although," she giggled, looking down, "this sucker could qualify as a third leg. Did you see this thing, Cordy?!"

"Oh yeah," Cordy glanced over, running her tongue over her lips, "I saw it. You got a nice piece of meat too...Xander, was it?"

"Uh-huh," he groaned.

"We like big, thick cocks like yours. Would either of you object if we wanted to fuck both of you--taking turns?"

"Are you serious?" Xander asked. "That’d be...cool...totally cool!"

"Good," Cordy and Buffy, as one, backed away, untying their shirts.

"If we’re satisfied with how you perform, the cops don’t need to know about the little trespassing incident," Buffy said, giving them a wink.

Xander and Spike’s cocks were twitching and inching their way upward. Shirts, shorts, hiking boots, and socks were removed. Cordy went to Buffy, helping her out of her sports bra, then pushing her panties down her legs. Buffy did the same for Cordy. They stopped to lightly cup each other’s tits and tongue kiss softly.

"Mmm, they’re so hot," Buffy moaned loud enough for them to overhear.

"Mmm-hmmmm. Such big cocks and tight bodies...can’t wait to feel them inside of me," Cordy agreed.

Xander and Spike looked ready to either pounce on them, or pass out.

"Holy shit, dude," Xander said, his voice a whisper.

The girls glanced at them and giggled, breaking away from each other. Buffy sat on the log, leaning back and spreading her legs, Cordy followed suit.

"Want some of this, boys?" Buffy asked, brushing her hand over her shaved sex. "Eat our pussies--and make it real good."

The men went over to them and got on their knees. Spike went to Buffy, Xander went to Cordy.

"Dig in," Cordy smiled, ruffling Xander’s hair.

They dropped their mouths down to the girls’ pussies, running their tongues up and down. The girls spread their legs more, each holding the backs of the men’s heads to their crotches.

Spike and Xander ate the girls out voraciously, stroking their own cocks to further hardness.
Buffy and Cordy moaned and climaxed a few seconds apart.

"Switch," Cordy said (much like she did in their private foursomes). She tugged on Xander’s hair. "You go eat Buffy’s hot cunt like a good boy."

The men dazedly switched position, then buried their glistening faces in the new girl’s pussy. After much, tonguing, sucking and slurping, the girls cried out again, thrusting against the men’s faces.

"Ahhh--Ohhh," Cordy moaned, coming back down. "Switch. Let us get a good look at those beautiful cocks."

Xander and Spike passed by each other again on the way to the other girl. Their cocks waved in the air as they walked. They stood before the girls. Buffy and Cordy sat up and began stroking their cocks.

"Damn..." Buffy applied vigorous licks along Spike's long staff. "So fucking big! And delicious..." She covered the head with her mouth, tonguing his slit.

"Ouhhaa!" Spike groaned, running his fingers through her blonde hair.

"Mmm, Xander tastes really good too," Cordy moaned, suckling at the tip of his dick. "You have to try it."

"I will." Buffy smiled and gobbled Spike's knob.

The girls salivated on the stiff dicks, stroking the hard lengths and fondling the balls.

"Don't blow your wads yet, boys. Switch," Cordy said.

Xander and Spike groaned, moving again to the other girl.

Buffy and Cordy readily took up the new cocks and proceeded to bathe them with their tongues. They bobbed their heads, moving their mouths up and down, almost in synchronization; making the cocks stand up even more and throb in their mouths.

"Mmmm," Buffy lifted her mouth off and smacked her lips. She looked up into Spike's cloudy, blue eyes. "Let's get horizontal. I want to fuck this huge cock."

Xander and Spike quickly went to their sleeping bags and unfolded them, spreading them out on the ground to make one, big sleeping bag. The girls knelt down, pulling the men down with them. The couples put their arms around each other and kissed feverishly.

Buffy got on her hands and knees on and wriggled her ass at Spike, shooting him a sly smile over her shoulder. "Fuck me, big boy," she giggled.

Spike knelt behind her and eased his dick into her pussy.

Cordelia laid on her back, Xander got on top of her and commenced fucking.

"Ahhh--Yeah!" Buffy moaned. "Gahh--Fuck--That's a big cock!"

"Mmmm--Uhhhh! Yeah--Feels so good, Xander--Pound my pussy!" Cordy yelled, scratching his back.

Spike and Xander slammed their cocks into the girls.

"Wait!" Cordy gasped. "Switch."

"Can't we just--not that I‘m not having fun--but can we stop playing musical vaginas?" Spike panted.

"Do it!" Cordy said.

Xander went to Buffy. Cordy walked over to the log and put a leg up on it.

"Fuck me from behind too," she said. "I love it like that."

Spike smirked and took her standing up from behind. Xander fucked Buffy on her hands and knees. They moaned and sighed, moving together.

"Ohhh! OHHHH! Annhhha!" Buffy moaned, moving back against Xander's thrusts.

"Fuck--Uhhh!" Cordy thrashed her head around. "Yeah--Stab my cunt with that huge fucking prick! Ahhhh!"

Spike pumped her hard and fast, making her wail. "SHIT! UHHhhh!" Cordy gasped, fingering her clit and cumming on his cock.

Buffy whimpered with her own orgasm. Spike and Cordy went back to the sleeping bags. Buffy turned onto her back, crooking her finger at Spike. He returned to her. They kissed as they got into a good position.

Spike put a camping pillow under her ass, put her legs over his arms and drove back into her bubbling pussy.

"Mmm," Cordy planted her knees on either side of Buffy's head. "Wanna eat my pussy while he fucks you with his giant cock?"

"Oh yeah!" Buffy grinned, putting her hands up to rest on Cordy's shapely hips. She eagerly shoved her tongue into her friend's snatch.

"Ahh-Ahhh--Good--Ohhh!" Cordy moaned.

Xander stood next to Cordy. She promptly took his shaft in hand and surrounded it with her mouth.

"Oh God--Uhhh!" Spike groaned, pumping faster into Buffy.

Buffy made muffled, elated cries into Cordy's pussy.

Cordelia moaned on Xander's pole, giving him an energetic blow job. She stroked his cock and cupped his balls in her other hand.

"Switch," Cordy wiped her mouth and smiled.

Cordy took Buffy's place on her back. Buffy straddled Cordy's face for some pussy licking. Xander began fucking Cordy. Spike stood, getting his dick sucked by a lust-crazed Buffy.

Buffy trailed her mouth up and done Spike's staff. "You gonna cum for me? You gonna shoot?"

"Uhhh--Oh yeah!" Spike moaned and leaned his head back, moving his hips.

Buffy hummed, swallowing his sword like she was starving for it. "Mmm--You're close, I can feel it--Ahhhh--I want to see this thing go off!"

She sucked powerfully on the tip while jacking him off.

"Ahhh! Oh fuck!" Spike groaned, his hips moved jerkily.

Buffy let him fall from her mouth watching the head with excitement. "Yeah baby, shoot! Give me all that sweet cum!" She leaned in to give the tip little swipes with her tongue and tugged his balls.

"Unnngh!" Spike thrust one more time into her hand, cumming explosively.

Wads began flying out from his cock, smacking Buffy's face. She pointed it at her chest, letting several volleys splatter and drip down. Then she pointed it at Cordy's tits, drenching her with the tangy jiz too.

At once, the others began cumming. Xander powered into Cordy's pussy, he pulled out, jerked himself off and shot on her pussy and stomach. He used his cockhead to rub the cum on and around her clit. Cordy's body jerked, her hips rolled, she yelled into Buffy's pussy. Buffy shuddered and whimpered, wrapping her lips back around Spike's cock to milk his balls of the rest of his massive load. She ground her pussy onto Cordy's mouth.

Spike smiled down at her, brushing her hair away from her face, his body still jerking slightly.

Slowly, they descended back down to Earth. The girls cleaned the men's cocks with their tongues, then they licked the spunk off of each other's chests, stomachs and pussies.

They were all grinning from ear-to-ear, kissing and caressing each other gently.

"That was fantastic," Spike said, sucking at Buffy's neck.

The others agreed enthusiastically.

Spike sat up. "So...you still want us to pack up our stuff and leave?" he asked with a cocky smirk.

"Yep," Cordy replied, getting her clothes and tossing Buffy's to her.

Xander and Spike looked profoundly disappointed and confused.

"Only to move up to the house to stay with us for the rest of the weekend...if you don't have a problem with that..." Buffy added.

Jubilant smiles appeared on the men's faces.

"I think that sounds grand, luv. Xan?"

"That'd be great!" Xander grinned.

"You two have to work off that $5000 fine," Cordy smirked. "That was a very good start, but you have lots of orgasms to give before you'll be considered 'square' with us.

"Get your stuff," Buffy said, stroking her hands over Spike's chest. "I can't wait to get you guys in the Jacuzzi."

They kissed (Buffy with Spike, Xander with Cordelia).


"CUT! Beautiful! Let's get the hell out of here, the mosquitoes are eating me alive!" Warren swatted at the back of his neck.

"We're the ones buck naked, Warren," Spike said, pulling his jeans back on.

"Our bodies are probably going to be covered with bites," Xander put on his flannel shirt.

"Bug spray wouldn't have tasted very good, I'd imagine," Cordy commented.

"We'll just have to rub each other down with Calamine lotion," Buffy grinned.

"Maybe it won't be so bad after all," Spike grabbed her around the waist.

Buffy squealed and turned to lock her arms around his neck. The fell into another burning kiss, entwining their tongues.

"Hey! Let's go!" Warren said impatiently. "Help gather up the stuff. Shit, you just had sex--you two are like goats."

Without breaking the kiss, Spike gave Warren the finger; waving it back and forth.

The foursome's level of comfort with each other was evident on film. It made for some hot porn, quickly becoming a fan favorite.