Chapter 14: Double Your Fun


The following morning, the four had breakfast together and gravitated to the members of their gender to gloat and gush about the previous evening's events.

It was confirmed--there were some big sparks flying between the two blondes and the two brunettes. Xander and Cordy had expressed feelings for each other as well. Xander and Spike were surprised at how strongly and quickly they both took to the girls. After so much sex with various beautiful women, they'd thought they'd be jaded or disinterested in love and real relationships. But their hearts were literally fluttering at one glance from the girl they fancied. Spike, having always been a romantic at heart,
opined that perhaps they'd found their soul mates; the ones who owned the key to their hearts. Xander had shrugged, and said, "Maybe." He wasn't as good at expressing that kind of thing as his friend, but he agreed with the sentiment wholeheartedly--He'd never felt so instantly and strongly attracted to a woman before either.

Buffy and Spike went back to his bedroom to shower and dress. After a shower together, Buffy put on one of his t-shirts and a pair of underwear. She sat on his bed, watching him look for something to wear. She could watch him all day, but there were some things that she wanted to accomplish.

"Spike, I'd like to call my little sister, Dawn. Is that okay?"

"Sure, pet. Feel free. This is your place, too, now," he smiled at her over his shoulder then went back to looking through his closet. "Shit--I have a kickboxing class in an hour, I'd better get a move on."

"That sounds cool. I always wanted to try that," Buffy said, admiring his body from her place on the bed. "I do Yoga and aerobics, I used to be into gymnastics, but I think I'd like to try something more...intensive."

"You can come along if you like, pet. You can sit in for a class to see if it's your cuppa tea."

"If I can get ready in time, I will...but first, I need to check in with Dawnie."

Buffy sat cross-legged on the bed and dialed the number of Dawn's personal line, since she didn't care to talk to her parents.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Dawn. It's Buffy."

"Buffy!" the younger teen said excitedly. "How are you? It's so freaky, I was just thinking about you!"

Buffy smiled. "That is freaky! I'm good. How are you, brat? Driving The Old Ones crazy?"

"Of course, it's my job to drive them bugshit. I'm doing okay. Have you got any acting jobs yet?"

"Um--No, not really."

"Oh...well, just keep trying, don't give up. You'll get discovered!" Dawn said encouragingly.

"Yeah, I'll keep trying. Thanks."

"I really miss you," Dawn said softly.

"I miss you, too. Who'da thunk it?" Buffy laughed.

"Did you meet any guys there?"

Buffy bit her lip, looking at Spike standing at the closet. His hair was wet, and a yellow towel was wrapped around his waist--he looked scrummy. "Yeah, I did."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, I do."

"That's great! What's his name? Is he cool?"

"Yes, he is very cool. His name's Spike." Spike turned to look at her and smirked at the mention of his name.

"Spike?" Dawn scrunched up her nose. "That's a weird name."

"That's his nickname, Special Ed," Buffy rolled her eyes.

"Well, D'uh! I didn't think his parents named him that. Hey, there's a porn star named Spike! Is it the same guy?" Dawn laughed.

Buffy's eyes went wide--she was too shocked to speak; her heart pounded.

"That guy is totally hot! Have you seen him before? Buffy?" Dawn asked after not getting any reply. "You there?"

Spike's brow furrowed when he saw the look on Buffy's face. He went to her and silently asked what was wrong.

"Hang on a sec, Dawn." Buffy covered the mouthpiece with her hand.

"Spike, she knows who you are! She's seen your movies or something!" she panicked.

"What? I thought you said she was just a kid?" Spike was taken aback. He didn't like the thought of children seeing his 'work'. That stuff was NOT meant for virgin eyes.

"She's 15...Oh God! She shouldn't be watching that stuff--What if she sees me?!"

Buffy took her hand off the mouthpiece. "Dawn, since when do you watch porn?!" she couldn't keep the panic from her voice.

"I've seen some before. Geez, Buffy, I'm not an embryo--I'm 15, practically a legal adult. I can handle watching X-rated movies."

"You are never to watch one of those again! Do you hear me?!"

"Chill out, Mom! I'll watch them if I want!" Dawn snapped defensively.

Spike covered the phone with his hand. He whispered, "You should tell her about me at least, pet. She's going to find out eventually. She already knows who I am. If we meet or she sees a picture of me she'll know for sure."

"I can't! She's such a blabber-mouth, Spike! She'll tell everyone!"

"Let me talk to her," he said calmly, holding out his hand for the phone.

Buffy placed it in his hand, as she trembled. Her two worlds were colliding.

"Hello, Dawn."

"Um...Who's this?" she asked.

"I'm Buffy's boyfriend, Spike."

"Oh! Hi! Oh, wow--you have an English accent!" Dawn giggled, thinking how hot he sounded.

Spike smiled. "Yeah, I'm from England, originally. Listen, can you keep a secret, luv?"

"Yeah," she said slowly, "why?"

"I'm going to tell you something that I need for you to keep close to your vest, something that might be a bit shocking."

"Okay, I promise, I won't tell anyone...what is it? Is something wrong?" Her curiosity was peaked.

"No, nothing's wrong. Buffy tells me that you've watched adult films."

Dawn blushed violently, fighting the urge to hang up the phone. "She's such a freak--Why did she tell you that?! That's my business!"

"There's a reason for it. I'm the guy you mentioned. I'm that Spike."

Dawn's blue eyes went three-times their normal size. "Omigod! You're that porn guy?! The guy who--My sister's dating you?! Holy shit!"

"Yeah, that's me. We wanted you to know the truth. We're trusting you with this info, luv. You won't tell anyone, right?"

Dawn whined and pouted. "No one? Not even my best friend?"

"No one. My profession isn't looked upon with admiration. It would reflect badly on Buffy. I wouldn't want to have any one look down on her because of me. It would mean a lot to me if you'd do this..."

"Okay," she said reluctantly. She grumbled, "I won't tell anyone."

"Thanks, Sweetbreads. I know we can count on you."

Dawn blushed and couldn't help giggling, wrapping a strand of her long, dark hair around her index finger. "That's okay. Really, I don't see why she's embarrassed. I think you're totally cool. If you were my boyfriend I'd tell everyone."

Spike chuckled. "Thanks, luv. Do me a favor, though?" Dawn agreed readily (she'd agree to anything he asked). "Don't watch anymore of those kinds of films...not for a while anyway. A proper young lady like you shouldn't be watching stuff like that. It could give you warped notions of how things are supposed to be between men and women."

"Okay...I didn't really mean to watch the one that I did...I just kind of...did."

"Alright then, Dawn. I'm gonna put your big sis back on. It was nice talking to you, Sweet Bit. Bye."

"Bye, Spike," she said dreamily. Dawn was just able to stop from throwing herself down on the bed, kicking her legs like crazy and 'Squeeee'ing. He had such a sexy voice...and a body to match--if she remembered correctly. (She remembered it very fondly) All the little pet names he'd called
her made her all gushy.

Spike kissed Buffy's cheek and gave her back the phone.

"You there, Dawn?"

"Yeah--Wow! You're dating Spike! The guy with the accent and the hair and the blue eyes and the body--and the HUUUUGE--"

"Yes!" Buffy stopped her before she could say it, "Yes, I'm dating that guy."

"Holy shit, Buffy! He's so freaking hot! And that--penis! Does it even fit in you!?"

"Dawn! Don't talk like that!"

"I'm just curious, geez! Sisters are supposed to share about that stuff."

"Well, I--I'm not a-answering questions like that..." Buffy stammered.

"Fine, be a butthead. I have so many questions! Some are even of the non-sexual variety. Where did you meet him?"

"Um--we met at--a friend's house," Buffy lied. "At a party."

"Cool. Can I come out there and meet him? I want to hang out with you guys."

"I don't know, Dawnie. That's really up to mom and dad, not me."

"I'll work on them. I can't wait to meet Spike! And...to see you again, of course."

"Of course," Buffy sneered. "You just want to ogle my boyfriend."

"I so want to see you, too! But--I think a little ogling is called for. He's really hot!"

"Where did you see him? What...movie of his did you see?" Buffy asked nervously.

"It was 'Roman Orgy 2'," Dawn said shyly, running scenes of it through the DVD player in her mind.

"Dawn! What are you watching stuff like that for?"

"I was at a party and it was just on the big screen tv. It's not like I went to the video store with dark sunglasses and a trench coat or anything."

"Well, you shouldn't be seeing stuff like that at your age...or any age."

"I'm not brain damaged because of it--And I don't watch those kinds of movies usually. But I couldn't help watching when it was on...it was right there...you know?"

Buffy sighed and relented a bit, "Yeah...it is kind of...enthralling."

Dawn giggled, "I thought he was really sexy. I thought he could really act, too! He could totally be in regular movies, not just pornos--he has the looks for it, that's for sure!"

"He does have matinee idol, good looks, doesn't he?" Buffy asked, smiling at Spike.

Spike flushed, his cheeks turning a rosy color. He chuckled, "Stop talkin' about me! I'd think that two sisters who miss each other would have more interesting things to talk about than me."

"I can't help it. Dawn keeps talking about you. I'm just responding," Buffy said.

"Buffy! Don't tell him that! I'm so embarrassed! Now he thinks I'm a big freak!" Dawn collapsed onto her bed, burying her face in the blanket.

"He already thinks that, cause I told him that you are," Buffy laughed.

"Bufffffy!" Dawn whined.

"He likes you. Don't have a stroke."

"He...likes me? Did he say that? Did he like my voice? What were his exact words?" Dawn asked in a squeaky voice.

"Hey, he's my boyfriend. Don't get any ideas," she teased her younger sibling.

"Hehehe, you gotta watch out for me--I'm sneaky and I'm a hair-puller."

"Yeah, I remember. I have to get going, Dawnie. It was nice hearing your voice...even if some of the conversation was awkward," Buffy said.

"It was good talking to you, too. Call me again soon, okay?"

"I will. Love you."

"Love you, too, Jerkface. Give Spike a...big kiss for me! Bye."

"Bye." Buffy hung up and let out a sigh. She put her hands over her eyes. "I can't believe she watched the Roman orgy movie..."

Spike put his arm across her shoulders. "Yeah, it is a bit off-putting to know that young girls are watching that stuff. That's not the target audience."

"What if she finds out about me, Spike?" Buffy looked at him with fear in her eyes. "What if she sees me--sees us having sex in the movie we did? Or any of the future ones I do? I'll never be able to face her again. Why didn't I dye my hair or change my appearance, like you did?" she groaned, her head dropped onto his shoulder.

"Wish I could offer some solace, luv. I'd feel the same way if my family found out about me. It's like...I'm two different people: William, the git from Sunnydale--And Spike, the porn actor. Never 'twain shall the two meet. I can meet and tell any stranger what I do. But when it comes to my family..."

"I know. That's how I feel. I have a new life now--I've changed...I'm a different person...but there are still people from my old life who I love and would be ashamed of me if they found out what I'm doing. It's so
confusing..."

Spike hugged her. "I know, Buffy. We'll come to grips with it all eventually."

“You’ve been at this longer than I have and you still don’t want your family to know...”

"Yeah, I've got major issues with my mum finding out. But if your family does find out about you...I'll do everything I can to help get you through it, pet."

"It's so scary...they'll call me names...they'll hate me," she whimpered, hugging him harder.

"You don't know that. I know it's scary. You're probably making it out to be much worse in your mind than it would be in reality." He stroked her back soothingly.

"I hope you're right..." Buffy said, taking comfort in being held by him. "I'm praying that they never find out...I couldn't take it."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The following evening...

Cordelia came over to Spike and Xander's for dinner. The four of them sat on the couch. The girls were curled up with their boyfriends, watching 'Raiders of the Lost Ark'.

Spike had the 'Indiana Bones' movie to shoot in a few days, and thought it'd be fun to watch the original films that his was based on. They were good fun to watch for any reason.

"I saw Harmony eyeballin' you today," Buffy harrumphed, tightening her hold around Spike. "That bitch better watch it."

"She doesn't know when to quit," Spike sighed. "I told her I'm not interested. Don't worry, pet. She'll get the message, or be distracted by a shiny object eventually."

They giggled.

In the middle of the movie, the phone rang.

"Bloody hell," Spike muttered, "I want to watch the movie."

"Let the machine get it then," Xander said.

"Might be Mum," Spike said.

Like a dutiful son, he answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi sweetie, it's Lilah. What are you up to?"

"Oh...Hi, Lilah. You calling from New York?"

He felt uncomfortable being snuggled up to Buffy while talking to Lilah. His boss (and lover) tended to demand all of his attention when they were together.

"Hi, Lilah!" Xander yelled from the other end of the couch.

Lilah laughed. "Tell Xander I said hi, too. Yes, I'm calling from New York. I was sitting here all alone in this big, lonely hotel suite...and thinking about you."

"Oh?" Spike swallowed. "Maybe going out on the town would be good for you. You must have a friend or two in the city."

"Silly boy, I just wanted to talk to you. What are you wearing?" she asked in a husky voice, thick with desire.

"Um--This isn't a good time, Lilah. We have company."

"Oh. Damn...that's okay. I did have another purpose for calling you, besides phone sex. I'm going to be gone much longer than I'd anticipated. I'm going to Europe on business and to relax a little, too."

"That sounds nice. You deserve some time off."

"I'm looking forward to it...but I'll miss being at the studio--and you and Xander." He could tell she was pouting. "If you didn't have such a packed schedule, the camping movie and the Indiana Bones movie to shoot, I'd invite you to join me."

"That's--nice. You still want us to go ahead with the filming?"

"Yes, the show must go on, as they say. I'd rather be there, but alas...Richard will be around from time to time, but Warren will take care of the day-to-day business for the most part."

"Hmm, that should be fun," Spike said sarcastically.

"Oh, Warren's not that bad...He can be, but just try to stay on his good side. So good luck on the movies. I know you'll do a great job, as usual."

"Thanks, Lilah. Have a good trip."

"I will. I'll call you in a few days, hopefully when you're not entertaining." She smiled.

"Right. Bye!"

Spike hung up the phone, then filled the others in on Lilah's prolonged absence.

"Man, we have to deal with Warren's shit for an indefinite period of time? That dude is on one dilly of a power trip as it is...now he's going to be really in charge?" Xander whined.

"Well, she said Mr. Wilkins will be around, too," Spike added.

"He gives me the creeps, too. I mean...he seems nice enough and everything, but...There's something...reptilian about him. Isn't there? I'm not alone in thinking that, am I?" Xander asked.

"I totally see it," Buffy said, nodding her head. "Something snake-like. He is creepy. Isn't it strange how he dotes on Faith?"

They all agreed, shaking their heads.

"Spike," Buffy batted her lashes at him, "I'm thirsty. Could you get me another beer?"

"Sure, pet." Spike grinned and kissed her.

"Me too, Xander," Cordy said, brushing her fingertips along his neck. "Get it for me?"

"But--Spike's already getting up. He can get it."

"I want you to get it for me. Please?" Cordy asked.

Xander paused the movie with the remote and hopped up. "Come on, Spike. Let's get these lovely, young ladies some refreshments."

They went to the kitchen.

"Buffy, do you still want to surprise the guys with the foursome thing?" Cordy asked.

Buffy blushed and giggled. "Yeah."

"How about this, when they come back in, you and I can be kissing. They'll really get off seeing that," Cordy laughed.

"I--never kissed a girl before," Buffy confessed.

"It's nice. No stubble or anything. Then we can act all coy, like we don't know how crazy it's making them. They'll worship us after this. You ready?"

Buffy took a breath. "Yeah, let's do it."

They moved closer and leaned into each other. The kiss was nice and gentle. It wasn't as good as kissing Spike, but it was still nice. Knowing how turned on the guys would be fueled Buffy's ardor.

Spike was walking in front of Xander as they came out of the kitchen. Spike stopped abruptly when he saw what was happening on the couch. Xander ran into his back.

"Hey, man! What's wrong with you? I almost dropped--"

Spike elbowed him and pointed, forgetting how to talk. Xander's mouth snapped closed..

"Sweet Merciful Zeus..." Xander muttered.

They stared at their girlfriends making out, swallowing convulsively. They'd seen women getting it on in front of them (Willow and Tara had done it quite often), but Cordelia and Buffy looked even hotter together.

Cordy caught sight of them and pulled slightly back from Buffy's mouth. "Hi, guys. You were taking a long time, so we had to amuse ourselves."

Buffy looked at them with a grin. "You don't mind, do you?"

The men shook their heads.

"You mind if we--keep kissing and stuff?" Buffy asked.

They shook their heads no again.

The girls giggled and went back to kissing softly.

"You know," Cordy said between kisses, "I wouldn't mind having sex with you, Buffy."

"Mmm, I am curious...but I've never been with another woman. You'd have to show me how," Buffy replied.

Xander and Spike's dicks were saluting. There nearly was a comical 'boing!' sound at how quickly they sprang up.

"I'll be gentle with you, Buffy. Let's watch the rest of the movie, then we can go to bed." Cordy ran her hand over Buffy's hip.

"Sod the movie," Spike said, regaining his voice. "I've seen it a million times."

"Yeah, what he said!" Xander nodded, pointing to Spike.

"Really? You don't mind not watching the rest? It's so cool when the Nazis get what's coming to them," Buffy asked coyly.

"Yes--really! Let's use my room!" Spike started sprinting away.

"Hey, who said you guys got to do anything? How do you know Buffy and I wouldn't rather be alone?" Cordy teased them.

Spike skidded to a stop and spun back around.

"W-What? You don't want us to..." Xander trailed off.

The girls laughed at the completely heart-broken, kicked-puppy dog looks their boyfriends shared.

"Geez, you two!" Cordy giggled. "I'm just joking. You get to have fun, too. We want a foursome. But Buffy and I play first." Cordy stood up, picked up her large overnight bag (she'd brought along a few things that might prove useful) then pulled Buffy along to Spike's bedroom.

Cordy dropped her bag by the bed and turned to Buffy. She had a giant grin on her face. Buffy giggled nervously--she didn't know how to start.

Xander and Spike stood just inside the door, watching with great anticipation.

"You relaxed?" Cordy asked, rubbing Buffy's shoulders and upper arms lightly.

"Kinda...I'm nervous...but excited, too. How do we start?"

"Let me take your clothes off," Cordy said, taking the hem of Buffy's t-shirt in her hands.

"Spike, why don't you put on that CD you played for us. I think that would be nice to listen to now," Buffy suggested.

Spike went and started up the CD player then wandered back to Xander's side, never taking his eyes from the girls.

Buffy raised her arms, as Cordy pulled the shirt off over her head. Buffy was wearing a frilly, blue, satin bra. Cordy touched her breasts, cupping them in her hands.

"You have nice tits, Buffy. Very pretty."

"Oh, they're not as nice as yours! You must be a C-cup."

"Size isn't everything. I like yours--so firm and perky."

She massaged Buffy's breasts a moment longer, then reached around her to undo the clasp. The girls kissed softly as Cordy deftly unhooked the bra with practiced hands. Buffy put her hands on Cordy's waist, gently rubbing her hips. Cordy dropped the bra and moved down to lick Buffy's nipples.

Buffy unbuttoned her pants, and Cordy slid them down her legs. She looked over at the glassy-eyed men.

"Take off your clothes. But don't interrupt us ‘til we say you can join us," Cordy said, obviously having done this before.

Xander and Spike shed their clothes and walked near the bed. They sat next to each other on the large 'sex chair', and focused on their women.

Buffy's remaining clothing was removed, then Cordy stripped down to nothing. Buffy laid on her back on the bed.

"I'm going to talk dirty," Cordy whispered in Buffy's ear, giving it a lick while she was there, "That will drive them insane!"

Buffy stifled a laugh. It would be fun to make the boys crazy.

"Mmm, Buffy," Cordy's hand went to Buffy's mound, as her mouth descended on a perky nipple, "such nice tits..."

Cordy licked around Buffy's nipple and played with it between her lips.

"Ahhhh!" Buffy moaned.

"Here," Cordy took one of Buffy's hands and placed it on one of her large breasts, "touch me. Touch me like you like to be touched. Mmmm, that's good."

Buffy gently fondled Cordy's tit, rubbing the hard nipple. Without prompting, Buffy put her mouth over one of Cordy's nipples, teasing and caressing it with her tongue.

"Ahhh--Good, Buffy," Cordy stroked her golden hair.

Buffy moved to the other nipple, becoming more assured. It was strange but still so nice. Buffy liked being able to make another person moan and enjoy themselves.

"You have such a pretty pussy...and you're getting so wet." She rubbed along Buffy's slit. "Doesn't she have a pretty pussy, guys?"

"Yes—-Oh, yes!" they answered quickly.

"I want to go down on you." Cordy moved down Buffy's body and began tonguing her gently.

"Oooh!" Buffy spread her legs further apart. "Mmmm, Cordy!"

"You want to eat my pussy at the same time?" she asked.

"O-Okay...I’ve never done it before, though."

"That's alright," Cordy positioned herself over Buffy's face, putting them in a 69 position. "Think of all the stuff you like to have done to you, and try to do what I do until you get the hang of it."

Cordy buried her face in Buffy's cunt, tonguing and nibbling at her labia.

"Ahhhh—Mmmmmm." Buffy snaked her tongue into Cordy's folds.

Spike and Xander were slowly stroking themselves, completely entranced by their girlfriends. They were both fully erect and throbbing.

Cordelia and Buffy tongued and fingered each other into a frenzy over a few minutes.

"Mmmm! Oh yeah! Buffy! Ahhh--Yeah!" Cordy raised her head and gasped, pushed over the edge by Buffy's excellent tongue-work.

Cordy fucked two fingers into Buffy and sucked on her clit aggressively.

"CORDY! Ahhhhh!" Buffy shuddered, having her first, female-induced orgasm.

The girls lapped at each other. Spike and Xander were ready to bolt to the bed. They prayed that they could join them soon.

Cordelia looked up from between Buffy's legs, grinned and licked her lips clean. "You boys want some, too?"

As if teleported to the bed, Spike and Xander were suddenly there. The girls giggled and went to their boyfriends of choice. Cordy crawled to the middle of the bed, and Xander grabbed her around the waist and kissed her hard. Spike laid at Buffy's side, putting his arms around her and kissing her passionately. Both women were impressed with the throbbing hard-ons their playing had caused.

"Ohhmmm--Wait, baby--Wait a second," Cordy pulled away from Xander. "I have some more things for us to play with."

With a sly grin, Cordy leaned over the side of the bed and retrieved her bag. She knelt on the bed and unzipped it, poking her tongue out.

"Now, let's see what I've got here..." She reached in and rummaged around inside the bag. "Oooh," she brought out a honey bottle, shaped like a bear, "You guys in the mood for something...sweet?"

"Oh yeah," Xander grinned.

Spike and Buffy giggled, nuzzling each other. Cordy brought out a few more interesting things: a padded, leather paddle, fur-lined handcuffs, chocolate massage oil, and a wicked-looking, 10-inch, black vibrator.

"Okay, here's what we have to play with," Cordy smiled. "How about we use the paddle first?" she smacked it against her hand. "Xander, you oil up the blondes while I hit your cute little bum."

Xander snatched up the oil and moved over to Buffy and Spike. He lovingly rubbed the oil over their chests. Cordy whacked Xander's ass with the paddle. He grunted, continuing to oil them up, until their chests, arms, thighs and nether regions shone and glistened. Buffy ran her hand over Spike's chest then took Xander's cock in her hand, stroking it slowly. Xander bent down, licking and sucking on Buffy's left nipple.

Cordelia fingered herself while smacking Xander's butt. She really got off on spanking, whether giving or receiving.

"You guys mind if I kind of give orders?" Cordy asked, becoming a bit more timid. "I like the dominatrix thing. And if you don't mind, you can call me 'Mistress' every once in a while."

They shrugged then nodded.

"Cool," Cordy laughed. "Okay, here's what we do," she put down the paddle, "I'm going to pour honey on myself and Xander, while he licks it off. Buffy and Spike, you watch. Don't start screwing yet."

Cordy laid on her back with the bottle of honey. She squeezed some out onto each of her nipples then smiled up at Xander. "Okay, baby. Lick me clean."

Xander pounced on her, making her squeal. He licked and sucked on her nipples, removing the sticky, sweet substance. Buffy and Spike rubbed and stroked each other while watching.

Cordy dripped a line of honey down her flat stomach to her clit. Xander didn't need further instruction, diving right down, licking down her stomach and then attaching his mouth to her pussy.

"Ohhh--Oh yeah, Xander! Mmmmm," Cordy moaned. "Buffy, hit Spike with the paddle."

Buffy grabbed the paddle and smirked at him. "Bend over, baby."

Spike went on all fours on the bed, making sure he still had a good view of the brunettes. He reached over and fondled one of Cordy's plump tits while Xander ate her pussy. Buffy took the massage oil and spread it over Spike's back and ass. She licked and kissed along his spine, thinking that it was too bad that she couldn't bottle 'Chocolate Flavored Spike'--it would be a top seller for sure. Then she took the paddle and rubbed it against his glistening, perfect ass for a few moments. She gave him a sharp swat.

"Ahh!" Spike gasped. "That was a little hard, luv!"

"Yeah! Hit him hard, Buffy!" Cordy ordered. "Make his ass sting--Do it!"

"Yes, Mistress!" Buffy was swept away in the moment. She did as Cordy ordered, giving Spike quite a spanking. He grunted and moaned, enjoying the rough treatment.

"I'm--not hurting you for real, am I?" Buffy asked, leaning over to kiss the back of his neck.

"No--No, it's okay, pet. It hurts--but it's good, too." Spike smirked.

"Switch," Cordy said, gently pushing Xander's face away from her crotch and Spike's hand from her breast. "Xander, you lick honey off of Buffy, and Spike does me."

The other three followed her commands readily. Xander went to Buffy, gave her a kiss and squeezed out dollops of honey over her tits. Spike went to Cordy. He gave her a kiss (their first) and awaited her orders. Cordy took the honey bottle from Xander when he was finished, and dripped some on her tits again.

"Lick it up," Cordy ran her tongue over her lips.

Spike smiled and put his tongue to good use, cleaning up the honey. They were all getting off on watching each other. Cordy's nipples were red and hard from all the attention.

Cordelia pushed Spike back then took his massive tool in her hands and dribbled a generous amount of honey down its length. She stroked him, distributing the sticky honey all over it.

"Fuck my tits, Spike." She laid back and fondled her breasts.

Spike moved up to straddle her upper body, nestling his cock in her bountiful cleavage.

"Oh yeah. Now fuck them," Cordy rasped, mashing her breasts together to hug his cock.

Spike began moving his hips, while his cock slid between her tits. She stuck her tongue out and rubbed it over the head of his cock when it came near her mouth.

"Uhhh--Cordy--Ohhh!" Spike groaned.

Buffy and Xander just laid there, watching the erotic display, spellbound.

Spike took over handling Cordy's tits. Cordy held his slender hips in her hands, urging him to pump harder.

"God--you're so big, Spike. And mmmmm," she held his cockhead in her mouth and sucked on it then released it, "taste so good."

Spike was breathing harder, thrusting his hips and pushing her tits together with his hands.

"Stop," Cordy commanded. She must be a natural leader, because all of them stopped to wait for what she had to say. "Buffy and Spike, I wanna see you two fuck."

They switched partners again. Spike laid atop Buffy, kissing and touching her. Xander draped himself over Cordy, licking up the honey that Spike had left on her breasts.

Cordy watched Buffy and Spike. "Spike, lay on your back. Buffy, you straddle him and go to town."

"I like your orders, Mistress," Buffy giggled, getting into position.

Buffy and Spike moaned as she took his honeyed cock inside of her. She ran her hands over his oil-slick chest, moving her hips on him in an unhurried rhythm.

"Xander," Cordy said, enjoying watching Buffy fuck Spike, "fuck Buffy's ass."

Buffy stopped for a second and looked at Cordy, then moaned, "Oh yeah--Fuck me, Xander!" She shivered at the thought of being penetrated by both of them at once again--it was sublime.

Xander got behind Buffy and rimmed her ass, spreading Buffy's hole open. Cordy poured some honey on Xander's angled cock and sucked on it while he stretched and ate Buffy's ass. Cordy slurped on Xander until Buffy was ready. She took a condom and some lube from her bag, then slid the rubber
over Xander's cock. She lubed him up, then she took the head and put it at Buffy's ass, Xander pushed in and began fucking.

"Ohhhh!" Buffy gasped. "Ohhh God! Yeah!" she whined.

"Fuck her, Xander! Does it feel good?" Cordy asked.

"Yessss!" the three of them hissed.

Spike gripped Buffy's thighs, fucking up into her. Xander thrust his hips repeatedly, fucking her ass. Cordy massaged and petted them while they fucked, reaching under their bodies to feel and fondle their genitalia. Buffy cried out when another orgasm hit her. When the men's moans went up in pitch and intensity, Cordy stopped them.

"My turn," Cordy giggled. She couldn't wait to get DP'd by them.

The three pried themselves off of each other. Cordelia straddled Spike and eased his large cock into her pussy.

"Oh yeah--Ohhh!" Cordy moaned, sliding herself slowly up and down his huge pole.

Spike moved his hands up over Cordy's torso to her full tits, fondling them. Buffy took some initiative, drizzling some honey on Cordy's asshole and licking it up. Xander joined her, adding some fingers to loosen his girlfriend up.

Cordelia panted for breath. She groaned and whimpered when she felt Xander's cock pushing into her ass.

"Oh God--Fuck yeah! Uhhhh!" Cordy yelled. "Fuck me! Oh, fuck me!"

Xander and Spike thrust into her holes, finding their rhythm easily. Cordy was benefiting from their previous experience at double penetration--and she couldn't have been happier about it.

"Buffy, use the vibrator," she ordered.

Buffy's mind was fogged by lust (like the rest of them). This was the coolest thing she'd ever done. Besides satisfying her own desires, driving Spike and Xander crazy was tops on her list. She picked up the vibrator and switched it on, touching it to her clit. She moved in to tongue kiss Cordy while she was getting double-pronged. The girls moaned and tangled their tongues together, while Buffy rubbed Cordy's clit.

Buffy slipped the vibrator between their bodies, touching all three at once.

The sounds in the room went up in volume again. Cordy moaned her way to another orgasm from the euphoric pounding she was receiving and the good vibrations courtesy of Buffy.

"Mmmm--Wait," Cordy gasped. She took a few moments while the men's movements slowed to compose herself. "Buffy, you get back on Spike. Xander, you fuck my pussy from behind."

They disengaged again. Xander discarded the rubber, while Cordy and he kissed and hugged. Buffy got back on top of Spike. They kissed and groaned as she dropped back down on him. She held herself above him and looked down at him as she began riding.

"This is so--AAhhh!--so fucking cool!" Buffy breathed.

The others chuckled, agreeing unreservedly.

Cordelia went on all fours on the bed, next to Buffy and Spike, so that she could have fun with their naughty bits while they fucked. Her ass was near the end of the bed. Xander stood bedside, and cozied up behind her. He pushed his cock into her dripping pussy, trying to maintain a slow pace. Cordy went down on her elbows, her right hand cupped Spike's balls while she ran the fingers of her left hand up and down Buffy's ass crack.

They humped and moaned loving the group action. Everyone had something fun to do. Cordy reached over and picked up the vibrator, then applied it to where Spike and Buffy were joined. They groaned and breathed loudly.

"Yeah! Ohhhh! Uhhmmm!" Buffy bit her lip and gyrated her pelvis.

"Uhhh! Oh, fuck!" Spike moaned, bucking himself up faster and faster.

"Xander! Mmmmm--Fuck me hard! Ahh--Ahhhh!" Cordy growled.

"Yes, Mistress!" Xander paused for a moment to readjust his position, then pounded into Cordy's pussy hard and fast.

Cordy moaned loudly. She put down the vibrator and used both hands to take Spike's cock out of Buffy's pussy.

Buffy panted and looked behind her to see why Cordy had done that. Cordy slurped on his staff, running her mouth up and down then bobbing on the
head.

"Ahhh—-Oh, Mistress! Unnnhh!" Spike gasped.

Buffy attacked his mouth, growling and breathing heavily.

"Mmmm--honey and chocolate. Two great tastes, that taste great together!" Cordy giggled then groaned as Xander hammered harder into her pussy.

She gave Spike's cock a few more licks and sucks then placed it back at Buffy's sex. Buffy immediately engulfed him and humped wildly onto his cock.

"Ahhhh--Oh Spike--Oh yeah--Ohhh!" Buffy breathed in short, labored breaths.

Cordy bent her head down and licked Spike's balls, feeling them tensing up.

"CHRIST--YES! AHHHH!" Spike arched his neck, clutched at Buffy's thighs and came.

"SPIKE!" Buffy shouted, the walls of her pussy undulated around his thick
cock.

"UNNGGHH!" Cordy grunted. "OHHHH! F-FUCK--UHH XANDER!" She continued pulling and massaging Spike's sac as she writhed in orgasm.

"GOD--AHH--AHHHH!" Xander exploded into Cordy.

Cordy saw that Spike's cum was starting to leak from Buffy's hole. She pulled it out and stuffed the head into her mouth, moaning and sucking down the rest of his tasty cocktail. Buffy went limp, laying on Spike's chest and kissing him softly.

"Oh God...that was...so good," Spike gasped while kissing Buffy.

Xander climbed on the bed and laid on his back. "Oh yeah. Shit--so fucking good!"

Cordelia finished cleaning up Spike's cock and did a little probing and sucking on Buffy's sopping pussy. Buffy moaned, humping gently against her girlfriend's mouth.

Xander smiled, looking at his girlfriend suck up the cum. "Cordy, baby, that's amazingly hot. But come up here, I want some cuddle time."

They all chuckled weakly, feeling drained in more ways than one. Cordy gave Spike's member a wet kiss then crawled up into Xander's arms.

They laid together, catching their breath and sliding their hands around on their significant other's flesh.

"I'm soooo glad we did that," Cordy said. "We have to keep practicing for the camping movie, so as soon as you boys are ready, we're going again," Cordy and Buffy giggled at the twin groans from their boyfriends.

"Give us a minute, pet." Spike smiled at Buffy. "How was your first foursome?"

"Loved it," she sighed happily. "I'm all for rehearsing over and over again...I'm a perfectionist."


Later...

The four of them were in Spike's spacious shower, cleaning off all the sweat, spunk, honey and chocolate-flavored oil coating their bodies. They'd had sex a few more times in Spike's bed and the sex chair before the honey needed to be washed off. It crystallizes after a while. The luxuriant shower had four adjustable shower heads, directed towards the middle; there was plenty of space for all.

Buffy soaped up Cordy's chest and stomach, and they kissed under one of the sprays. Buffy liked making out with girls, too. That was another thing she never would have suspected about herself. Sex--Sex--Sex--It was all good.

"Hey," Cordy pulled away, smiling. "You know what I just realized? I didn't get to see you two," she said looking at Xander and Spike, "do anything!"

"Oh well!" Spike smirked, soaping up his own torso. "Missed your chance."

Buffy giggled. "You really do have to see that sometime. It's so hot!"

"You saw it?! That isn't fair! I wanna see, too! Xander!" Cordy whined, pouting and giving Xander her best sad puppy look.

"Aw, don't be sad, babe. We'll do it some other time."

"No--I want to see it right now," she insisted.

Spike cleaned his cock. "Little shagged out here, luv. Don't think I can manage."

"Hmph! We'll see about that!" Cordy smirked, walking over and getting on her knees in front of Spike. "Bet I can get you hard again..."

She took his big, wet prick in her hands and flicked her tongue around the head.

"Cordy, can't you wait? Just for a little while?" Spike asked with mock weariness; a small smile touched his lips.

"Uh-uh," Cordy said, then laved the cockhead while stroking up and down it's length.

"Insatiable," Spike moaned, grinning at Xander.

"The girl wants to see some man-on-man action. She doesn't take no for an answer," Xander laughed, moving up to Spike.

He ran a hand up Spike's chest to his neck, then leaned in to kiss. Cordy watched the two very hot men's tongues stroking in and out of the other's mouth; her licks and sucks grew in power. Buffy went over, kneeled beside Cordy, and started working on Xander's dick; getting it nice and hard. Both the cocks began stiffening and expanding at the girls' attention.

Cordelia removed the cock from her mouth. "Okay, now you're ready to do stuff. Take it away, boys," she giggled, backing off.

Buffy and Cordy stayed on their knees, but moved back to have a good view.

"What is it you want to see exactly, honeybee?" Xander asked sweetly.

"Everything! Um...let's see...cocksucking first."

"Okay." Xander got on his knees and started mouthing Spike's cock, running his parted lips along the sides.

Spike's eyes fluttered slightly, he combed back Xander's wet hair with his fingers. Cordy and Buffy's tongues kept poking out, licking droplets of water off of their lips. Cordy reached over and touched her fingers to Buffy's slit, rubbing lightly. Buffy's breathing picked up as she returned the gesture; fingering Cordy's pussy slowly.

After a few minutes, Cordy spoke up again, "Switch. Suck Xander's cock, Spike."

The men switched places, Xander put his back to the wall, while Spike got on his knees and began sucking at the tip of Xander's dick.

"Yeah..." Cordy moaned wantonly, "Fuck--So hot..." her fingers rubbed Buffy's clit harder.

Xander held the sides of Spike's head loosely, moving his hips gently to fuck his mouth.

"Fuck now," Cordy turned monosyllabic. She thrust a bottle of cream rinse at them.

Xander smiled at Cordy and took it from her. "This should work well. Want me to do you this time, Spike?"

Spike pulled his mouth of Xander's dick. "Yeah, that's good."

Xander helped Spike up and put his arms around his waist, kissing him soundly. They ran their hands over each other's backs and tight asses. Xander flipped up the cap of the bottle with his thumb. Spike faced the tile and put one hand up on the wall, he moved his legs apart slightly. Xander kissed the back of Spike's neck while he squeezed out some cream rinse into his palm. His fingers moved inside of Spike gently, scissoring and stretching. Spike closed his eyes and moaned.

Cordelia and Buffy crawled closer, stroking the men's legs. They were completely aroused and wet. For Cordy, there was the anticipation of never having seen them together. For Buffy, there was keenness to see it again.

"Yeah," Cordy said lowly, "Fuck him, Xander." She ran a hand over Spike's tight ass, then smacked it.

Spike jerked and moaned.

Xander coated his cock with the cream rinse and pushed into Spike's anus. "Feel good?" he asked.

"Ahhh--Yeah!" Spike groaned, his fingers scratched at the tile.

Xander moved in and out slowly. He wrapped his arms around Spike, running his hands over the muscles of Spike's chest and stomach.

"You like watching us, Cordy?" Xander asked.

"Yes," Cordy replied, staring at them like a zombie. "Oh yes--Fuck him harder!"

Xander's hands slid down to hold Spike's hips, his pelvic movements getting faster.

"Turn to the side," Cordy said, still giving orders. She gently pushed on Xander's hip until he turned the way that she wanted them.

Spike kept one hand up on the wall. Xander licked the nape of Spike's neck, while grinding his cock up his hole.

"Yeah, wreck his ass, Xander!" Cordy growled, putting a hand around Spike's bouncing tool. "Fuck him good!" With her other hand, Cordy caressed Xander's butt, then slid her index finger into him.

Buffy wrapped one of her hands around Spike's cock, and leaned forward to take the head into her mouth.

They groaned together, swept away in the tidal wave of lust once again.

After a few minutes, Cordy stopped them again.

"Xander, fuck me!" she said urgently. She got on her hands and knees in the middle of the shower.

Xander withdrew from Spike, soaped up his cock, then went to kneel behind Cordy. Spike pulled Buffy up and embraced her, they kissed, running their hands over the other's slick body.

Xander stroked his cock in and out of Cordy's pussy.

"Uhhh!" Cordy moaned. "Xander, can you take Spike's cock? I want him to fuck you while you fuck me."

Xander smiled. "Yeah, we've done it before. As--Ahhh--always, be gentle with me Incredible Hulk."

Spike and Buffy shared one more kiss before he took position behind Xander. Buffy joined him to help loosen Xander up for penetration. They licked, fingered and stretched the hot brunette together.

"Oh fuck--Shit--Fuck me, Spike!" Xander panted, languidly screwing his cock into Cordy.

Spike entered him slowly, not wishing to rush it.

"Buffy," Cordy said, "slide under me, so that I can eat your pussy. Put--Ohhhh--your face at my pussy--You can tongue me and Xander."

"Okay, but don't collapse and crush me," Buffy laughed.

She got on her back and wriggled under Cordelia. She stopped when her face was at Cordy's mound. Cordy parted Buffy's thighs and dove in with her tongue. Buffy moaned and raised her face up to lick at Cordy's clit. She pressed her tongue against Xander's sliding cock, letting his strokes into Cordy's snatch rub him onto her tongue.

The four of them humped and moaned--feeling almost like one, perfect, sexual beast. It was so good, so very good.

Xander popped first.

"Ohhh--Ohhh--AHHHH! W-Will! Cordy! FUCK!"

Then Cordy.

"Ahh--OH YESSSSS! AHHH!" She sucked on Buffy's nubbin hard.

Then Buffy.

"Mmmphhaa!" She lapped up the male and female juices gushing from Cordy's pussy as Cordy licked up her cum.

Then, finally, Spike.

"Xan! Unnnhha!" He pumped his cock into Xander, shivering and throwing his head back.

They stayed that way for a minute. Buffy wriggled back out from under Cordy, sitting against one of the walls.

The other three disentangled themselves.

"When did the water becoming freezing?" Cordy's teeth chattered.

"Not sure," Spike said tiredly, he could barely keep his eyes open, even with the invigorating, cold water splashing down onto him.

"Come on, guys," Xander groaned, standing back up with the help of the wall. "Let's get out of here and dry off. I need to sleep."

They all agreed--they were exhausted.


TBC...