Chapter 13: The Look of Love


That afternoon at the studio, Spike, Buffy and Xander shared many a secret smile. Xander introduced them to Cordelia. She thought it sounded like fun to double date with the two blondes. They agreed on going to Fellini’s, a casual Italian restaurant for dinner, then they’d go to ‘The Magic Fetish’, a trendy club downtown, for some dancing and general carousing.

Lilah was especially hurried that day. She had to leave for New York City right away to meet with some distributors and, as always, to find some new talent. She didn’t even have time for a ‘goodbye fuck’ with her two favorite boys. Little did she know that they would’ve said ‘no’ had she brought it up. They had girlfriends now, they wouldn‘t be having the casual sex with her anymore. The off-screen loving would be reserved for their girlfriends (and each other, of course). Lilah had given Xander and Spike each a peck on the cheek before she set off for the airport. She’d be gone two weeks, maybe longer.

Warren was left in charge of operations. That didn’t make anyone very happy; Warren was a good director, but he was moody and abrupt--definitely not a people person. Jonathan and Andrew did everything they could to help everything go smoothly so that Warren wouldn’t have a reason to be upset.
The crew and actors were grateful to the assistants for trying to take the heat off of them and incurring Warren's wrath when something did go wrong.

Xander, Cordy, Spike and Buffy didn’t have a lot to do. Spike and Xander finished the scenes they had to shoot early. The rest of the day was spent hanging out in their dressing room and chatting with the new objects of their affection.

Then--finally!--work was over for the day, and they could go home to get ready for their dates.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Xander and Spike prettied themselves up for the girls at their place. Cordy took Buffy home with her to her fancy apartment to find her something nice to wear; Buffy's wardrobe wasn't very extensive.

At 7 o'clock, Xander and Spike pulled up to Cordy's apartment building. The girls were waiting outside for them. The boys got out of Xander's black Cadillac and walked to their respective dates.

The girls looked gorgeous. Cordy was wearing a revealing, dark-red dress, that showed lots of leg and cleavage. Buffy was wearing a peach-colored, form-fitting dress that came down to mid-thigh. Spike and Xander had to keep their tongues tucked inside their mouths at the sight of their dates.

The ladies were similarly taken with the men's appearances. Xander was wearing a maroon, silk shirt and black leather pants. Spike had on a pair of thin, medium-gray colored slacks that clung in a delightful way to his lower body and a darker gray cashmere sweater with a wide neck, giving a peek at the top of his chest and his trapezius muscles.

Buffy wanted to lick and bite at his shoulders and throat. Damn, he had a sexy throat...seeing Spike made her go all 'vampire' all of the sudden. She never wanted to take a bite out of a guy or found their necks particularly sexy before.

'I vant to suck your...blood,' Buffy thought, ''Aw, forget the blood. There's other things I want to suck first...' she held back a naughty giggle. Everything about him made her feel like a hungry animal, wanting to pounce, slobber and gnaw on him.

They managed to say a shy 'hello' to each other.

"You look absolutely amazing, Buffy," Spike said, his smile boyish and dimply.

"Thanks, you look really...really good." Her eyes did a quick circuit over his body, then shot back up to his gaze. That throat of his looked so very inviting...She shook off the vampiric thoughts and continued, "Cordy lent me a nice dress, didn't she?"

Buffy modeled for him, doing a little spin and kicking up a high-heeled foot behind her.

"It's very fetching. Looks fantastic on you, pet." Spike's eyes were making their own happy journey over her body. "It was nice of you to loan Buffy the dress, Cordy," Spike said, not taking his eyes from Buffy.

"Hmm?" Cordy and Xander were whispering their own little compliments to each other. "Oh--That's okay. Buffy's cool." She turned back to look in Xander's eyes. "I'm starving. Why don't we get going?"

Xander practically left little swirls of dust in his wake in his haste to open the car door for Cordy.

"Why, thank you, Xander," Cordy purred.

She slid into the front passenger seat, purposely letting him get a long, hard look at her legs. Xander wondered if he could get through the entire evening without kissing and touching her.

Spike gallantly opened the backdoor of the car for Buffy, making a sweeping gesture with his hand.

"Thank you, Spike," she giggled. "Such a gentleman."

Once the girls were fully inside the car, Xander and Spike closed the doors and nodded to each other. They jumped in the car, eager to get to the restaurant.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dinner at Fellini's was good. The pasta was done to perfection, and the company was even better. Cordy and Xander were leaning towards each other, flirting and speaking softly. Buffy and Spike were doing the same.

Spike smirked when he caught Buffy eyeing his plate. "Pet, would you like a bite?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Uh-huh. Looks good," she smiled.

Spike gave her a soft kiss on the lips, just grazing her mouth. He loaded up a forkful of his canneloni. Buffy opened her mouth, and Spike gingerly put the forkful of Italian goodness in her mouth. She put her lips around the fork as he slowly withdrew it from her mouth.

"Mmm," Buffy moaned.

"Like it?" Spike asked, his eyes fixed on her mouth.

"It's yummy." She finished chewing then swallowed. "I liked the hors d'oeurve, Lips of Spike, the best," she giggled, leaning over for another kiss. "Mmmm," Buffy smiled and moaned at his lips, "Love those Spike Lips. They hit the spot."

"They'll be hitting all kinds of spots later," Spike growled playfully.

Buffy shivered, imagining his beautiful, sensuous mouth caressing her body. "How 'bout Tongue of Spike? Is that on my dessert menu?"

"Oh yeah, you'll be getting a large portion of that. I'll give you a sample to whet your appetite..." Spike kissed her softly, the tip of his tongue touching her lips.

Buffy parted her lips for him, playing with his tongue with hers.

"Hey, guys," Xander said in good humor, "We're trying to eat here. Stop that, before you get hosed down by the staff...and I honestly didn't mean that to sound so dirty."

The four of them laughed. Buffy and Spike moved apart and sat up straight in their seats.

"I s'pose we should pace ourselves. We still have dessert and dancing after this." Spike smiled and dug back into his food.

The four young people were giving off a truckload of sexual vibes. The air around them was charged with their combined energy. They all thought at one time or another during dinner about just going back to Xander and Spike's place and doing the club another night. None of them said anything for fear of offending their dates. So, they made non-sexual small talk, and finished their dinners like civilized people. Their thoughts, however, remained uncivilized.


Two hours later...

They had gotten a good table at the club, had a few drinks and had hit the dance floor. They switched partners every now and then, but always went back to their original dates. Cordy thought Spike was really hot, and Buffy liked Xander a lot. Spike found Cordy beautiful and tall, like an Amazon warrior. Xander thought Buffy was just plain sexy. Something told them all that they were going to get along very well.

They sat around their table to take a break from dancing. The men went to the bar to procure some drinks for them, leaving the girls alone for a few minutes.

"Spike's really cute," Cordy said, smiling.

"Yeah, he really, really is," Buffy sighed, looking to where he and Xander were standing by the bar. "I guess we're both pretty lucky gals. Xander's adorable and sexy, too."

"Oh, I know," Cordy giggled. "I'm a sucker for big, brown eyes and great smiles, both of which he's got. Damn...they look so good..." Cordy exhaled audibly, gazing at the two men. "I wonder if they--never mind," she said quickly.

"You wonder if they--what?" Buffy smiled mischievously. She had a feeling about what Cordy had been going to say.

"Nothing. You and Spike are together, I wouldn't want to suggest anything that might--offend you," the leggy brunette said carefully.

Buffy giggled. "Were you suggesting a possible...group thing? 'Cos if you were...I wouldn't be opposed to it. Not tonight though, tonight I want Spike all to myself."

Buffy was surprised at herself. She never would've dreamed of suggesting or saying anything like that a short time ago. But it felt so good to be naughty; to let herself be free.

Cordy giggled, too. "Are you serious? I didn't think an innocent-looking girl like you would be into that."

"To quote Britney, 'I'm not that innocent'," Buffy laughed.

"I'd love to do it then, if it's really okay with you, and Xander and Spike of course."

"Cool, but don't say anything to the guys about it...maybe we can surprise them tomorrow night?" Buffy was excited about her first 4-way, not to mention her first time with another woman. She wondered what it would be like to have another woman touch her.

"You vixen," Cordy winked, "what did you have in mind?"

"We'll talk about it later when we can talk without worrying about them coming back and overhearing us," Buffy said conspiratorially.

She looked back to where their dates still stood, waiting for the bartender to get back to them. Buffy brushed her fingers over her lips as she admired Spike's back. The gray pants looked so good on him--the way they hung on his hips and draped over his tight ass, made her pulse quicken. She wanted to run her hand down his back, feeling his hard muscles under the soft, luxuriant cashmere. She wanted to let her hand slide down to the small of his back, then over the curve of his ass--it looked so good, it was begging
to be touched and handled by her.

"Earth to Buffy," Cordy laughed, waving her hand in front of Buffy's face.

"Huh? Oh--Guess I got distracted, sorry." Buffy giggled.

"Can't say I blame you," Cordy said, looking at the boys. "I love the way Xander's butt looks in those leather pants..."

"They must hit the StairMaster a lot...What were you saying?"

"I asked if, when we get together tomorrow, you have any ground rules. Like, do we touch each other or just the guys."

"Oh, actually...I was kind of--"

"Sorry it took so long, luv," Spike apologized, setting her drink down in front of her.

Xander and Spike sat down.

"That's okay," Buffy said, taking a sip of her Coke and shooting Cordy a 'Shhhh!' look.

"This place is really packed tonight," Xander complained. "It took the bartender 5 minutes to even get to us."

"Um--yeah. Cordy, come with me to the ladies' room. We'll be right back," Buffy said.

Cordy and Buffy left for the restroom.

"Why do girls do that?" Xander asked. "Why do they need to use the bathroom in packs?"

"It's one of those eternal mysteries," Spike observed. "Like the riddle of the Sphinx, unsolvable."

"Hmm...I bet they talk about us in there. They'll talk about everything that we did wrong."

"Don't be so bloody paranoid. I'm sure they're just doing--what women do in there."

"I don't have a booger on my nose or anything, do I?" Xander asked. "Is there any food stuck between my teeth from dinner?" he showed Spike his teeth.

"No! Will you cut it out? You're making me nervous."

"There's something going on though...Buffy and Cordy had this kind of 'I've GOT to talk to you, girlfriend!' look between them."

"Maybe they just want to talk about what fabulous dates we are," Spike chuckled. "And that they can't wait to get out of here and ravish us, good n' proper. Ever think of that?"

"Well, that is much more pleasant than my scenarios. Okay, I'll go with that...for now."

A few minutes later, the girls re-emerged and joined them at the table. They didn't let on about what they'd been talking about.


A half-hour later...

The couples took to the dance floor again for a few more songs. No one wanted to be the first to suggest leaving--they wanted one of the others to crack first.

Buffy and Spike danced, looking into each other's eyes, and smiling. A slower song began.

Buffy turned around in Spike's arms as they danced to the slow, but strong beat of the music. Spike held her hips in his hands, his body pressed against her back sensually. Buffy leaned her head to the side, her left hand going up to caress the side of his neck as they swayed. Spike touched his lips to her throat. She moaned, pressing her ass against his groin, feeling his firmness there.

Spike rotated his hips in lazy circles, using his hands on Buffy's hips to move her along with him.

"Spike," her whisper was swallowed by the music.

Her eyes were closed to slits. If he kept this up, or if the song didn't end soon, she was going to spin around, climb up his body and screw him right there.

Spike's hands went to her wrists, he crossed her arms over her chest and held her. He continued the slow gyrations of his pelvis. Buffy was moving her lower body with his without his hands having to guide her. She was feeling light-headed and dizzy--she wanted him so bad.

Buffy opened her eyes to see their forms reflected in one of the mirrored pillars lining the dance floor. She thought dazedly how good they looked together. They looked like they belonged together.

Spike smirked, noticing their reflection too. He looked into the pillar, his eyes locked onto Buffy's, and then he placed a soft, almost imperceptible, open-mouthed kiss to the crook of her neck.

Buffy's heart pounded thunderously in her ears--that was the sexiest look she'd ever seen on anyone--it made her groan with desire. Her mind raced across the miles to his bedroom, picturing the mirror above his bed. Yeah, those were tacky...but they were also very sexy. She wanted to be with him in his bed right now; Spike on top of her, inside of her. Buffy wanted to be looking in that mirror as she lay on her back--watching the muscles of his back strain--watching his gorgeous ass clench and unclench rhythmically as he thrust into her. The voyeuristic aspect made it even more exciting--It was like she was watching two people go at it, with the added pleasure of being fucked at the same time.

Buffy couldn't take it anymore. She turned her head to kiss him, their bodies still moving in synch.

"Spike, let's go home," she whispered. "Now."

Spike smiled and kissed her again. "I'll get Xander and Cordy," he said in a lust roughened voice.


The four of them couldn't leave for home soon enough.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Back at Xander and Spike's house...


The couples spent a little time talking in the living room, but it wasn't long before they retired to the bedrooms.

Spike led Buffy over to the bed by her hand, looking back with a devilish smirk. Buffy threw herself on him; her hands held and stroked his face while she kissed him. Spike kissed her then pulled back, putting two fingers to her lips.

"Just a second, luv."

He went to dim the lights and lit a few candles. Then he went to the stereo and turned on some music he'd programmed. 'The Look of Love' by Dusty Springfield began playing. Spike danced slowly and seductively over to her with a goofy smile on his face. Buffy giggled and put her arms around his
neck, while his arms went around her waist. They laughed lightly and kissed, moving their bodies together to the gentle beat.

The look of love
Is in your eyes
The look your smile can't disguise
The look of love
Is saying so much more
Than just words could ever say
And what my heart has heard
Well it takes my breath away

I can hardly wait to hold you
Feel my arms around you
How long I have waited
Waited just to love you
Now that I have found you


Buffy sighed, nuzzling his throat that she'd so inexplicably wanted to sink her teeth into earlier. Feeling his body against hers, his strong hands on her back, his hot breath on her ear...it was heaven.

"You like this kind of music?" she asked playfully.

Spike smiled. "My mum is a big Dusty Springfield fan. Heard it a lot growing up. I always thought this song was very romantic."

"Mmmm, it is." Buffy held him closer.

You've got the look of love
It's on your face
A look that time can't erase
Be mine tonight
Let this be just the start
Of so many nights like this
Let's take a lover's vow
And then seal it with a kiss


They smiled and kissed again, their hands getting grabbier on the other's body. His hands slid down over her butt, kneading her gently. Buffy rested her head on his shoulder, kissing his neck softly. She could spend forever in his arms, just like this.

I can hardly wait to hold you
Feel my arms around you
How long I have waited
Waited just to love you
Now that I have found you
Don't ever go
Don't ever go
I love you so


Buffy lifted her head to look at his face, her fingers touching his face and skimming along his ears (even those were sexy). "Spike...I..."

"What, luv?" he tilted his head.

"I really like you..."

Spike smiled. "I really like you, too."

Buffy gulped. "No...I really like you. I think...I might...be falling in love with you. Please don't scream and run away--I know we've only known--"

Spike stopped her by moving in to kiss her. Buffy moaned, quickly getting into the passionate embrace. Spike pulled away and looked at her with affection shining in his eyes.

He was afraid to say what he was feeling (admitting deep feelings was exceedingly difficult for him), but the look in Buffy's eyes gave him the courage. The words flowed from him. "I know it's soon, but...I feel the same way. When I'm with you--When I'm looking at you or touching you...I've never felt this way. You're everything that I've ever wanted in a woman. You're so beautiful...you're strong, and resilient...You love Shakespeare and poetry," they both laughed. "I want you to live here with me--I want to be with you as often as possible. I'm falling hard for you too, pet."

"Thank God! I thought that maybe you'd be wigged...You're not just saying all that? You really mean it?" she asked, searching his sparkling, blue eyes.

"Yes, I do. Let me prove it...I want to make love to you." Spike kissed her lips then dragged them down to her neck.

"Yes--God--I've been dying to be with you all night," Buffy breathed, tangling her fingers in his hair. "Making love with you is all I've thought about."

"That makes two of us, luv," Spike kissed along the side of her neck slowly.

Spike's fingers curled into the top of her dress and pulled it down over her shoulders. He placed soft kisses to each shoulder while he continued pulling it down and off of her arms. When the dress was at her waist, Buffy undid the tie around the middle and wriggled, letting the dress drop to the floor.

Buffy gave him a smoldering, hot kiss, sliding her hands down his cashmere-covered back like she'd fantasized about doing at the club. Her hands ran over his lower back then down over the curve of his ass. He felt so good under her hands. She moaned, grabbing two handfuls, squeezing and pulling his crotch against her. They ground lightly against each other, tongues delving into the other's mouth.

They ended the kiss to get some air, brushing their cheeks and lips together gently. Buffy broke from him, then crawled backwards onto the silk sheets of the bed. She smiled a womanly smile, as she could plainly see how her body affected him. Wearing nothing but her peach thong and her high heels, she
kneeled on the bed and ran her hands slowly up her body.

Spike's tongue poked out between his lips as his eyes tried to look everywhere at once: her breasts, her sexy, toned stomach, her hips, her thong, her thighs, her beautiful, lust-filled face. He met her eyes again
and smirked, the sexiest smirk she'd seen to date. Another song had started.

He sang to her in a low, rumbly, sexy voice:

"When I get home, babe, gonna light your fire
All day I've been thinkin' about you, babe
You're my one desire"

Suddenly, Buffy was the besotted one again. When Spike turned on the seduction, it was all she could do to remember her own name--much less act coy and come-hither. Spike unbuckled his black, leather belt and pulled it out of the loops slowly. Buffy watched the belt's progress raptly; like she was hypnotized by it. He freed it from the loops and tossed it near the bed...just in case they wanted a little belt action later.

"Gonna wrap my arms around you
Hold you close to me
Oh, babe I wanna taste your lips
I wanna fill your fantasy, yeah"

Still having Buffy's full attention, Spike pulled his sweater over his head and discarded it. He ran his hands over his torso, flexing his muscles. Buffy's tongue came out to sweep over her lips; he looked so very tasty. His hands traveled down to his waist. He undid the fastenings on his slacks and let them fall down his body (he wore no underwear, of course). His hips swiveled and pumped to the beat.

"I don't know what I'd do without you, babe
Don't know where I'd be
You're not just another lover
No, you're everything to me"

Spike stood before the bed, naked as the day he was born. He stalked towards her, crawling up the bed with a naughty grin. Buffy couldn't tear her eyes away from his. She laid back as he came closer, kicking her heels off--they thudded on the floor. Spike propped himself up over her, looking down as if he were trying to memorize everything about this moment.

"Ev'rytime I'm with you, baby
I can't believe it's true
When you're layin' in my arms
'n' you do the things you do"

He leaned to the side and ran one hand up the inside of her right leg, all the way up to her thigh. Buffy's breath became shorter, it felt like her organs her vibrating inside of her body (one particular area tingled madly), her nose felt numb. Still, she couldn't stop staring into his darkened blue eyes.

"You can see it in my eyes
I can feel it in your touch
You don't have to say a thing
Just let me show how much
Love you, need you, yeah"

He slowly lowered himself down to her.

"I wanna kiss you all over
And over again"

Spike set about doing just that--kissing her all over. Propping himself up on an elbow, he began with the corners of her mouth, moving his lips down her throat, her collarbones, shoulders, then her breasts.

"I wanna kiss you all over
Till the night closes in
Till the night closes in"

He flicked a nipple with his tongue, kissed it, then sucked on it for a moment. He moved to it's twin and repeated his teasing. While his mouth was busy, his right hand moved up to run along her thong-covered slit.

Buffy gasped and groaned, rubbing herself against his fingers. "Mmmmahhh! Oh Spike--Ohhhh!"

He moved his mouth to her ear, licking and nibbling at it.

"Stay with me, lay with me,
Holding me, loving me, baby
Here with me, near with me,
Feeling you close to me, baby"

"So show me, show me everything you do
'cause baby no one does it quite like you"

Buffy ran her hands up over his chest and around his neck.

"Love you, need you, oh, babe"

That was it. The way he said 'oh, babe', made her insane--It was so sexy. With a growl, Buffy pulled him down, attacking his throat like she'd wanted to before. She nipped and sucked on his tender flesh.

Spike closed his eyes and gasped, letting her ravage his throat.

"I wanna kiss you all over
And over again
I wanna kiss you all over
Till the night closes in
Till the night closes in"

Buffy took her mouth from his neck and attacked his lips next, kissing him with every ounce of passion that she felt for him. They moaned, rubbing against each other, skin gliding against skin.

Till the night closes in

Till the night closes in


Buffy was hot and damp between her thighs, and her clit pulsed in time with her heartbeat, waiting for his attention.

Spike moved his fingers under her thong to touch her pussy. Buffy cried out at the feeling of his fingers tracing over her hot, moist, sensitized flesh--she'd been waiting ALL night for this. She moaned and thrust her tongue into his mouth, sliding it in and out, mimicking the way that she wanted his cock to be moving inside of her soon.

Spike rubbed around her clit. Buffy arched up when he gave it a little flick with his thumb. Spike thought back to the way he was just a few months ago. He never thought he'd have this kind of confidence. He never thought he'd be able to seduce a woman and drive her crazy with desire. He wished that he could use a time machine and go back in time to meet himself in high school--things would've been different...He would've made the acquaintance of a young, blonde, rosy-cheeked Freshman, for one thing.

"Spike! Ohhhhh!" She didn't want to beg...but she was getting close to it. She bit her lip.

He pulled his hand from her. While looking deeply into her eyes, he brought his hand to his mouth and licked his juice covered fingers sensuously. He moaned and growled, his eyes were hooded. Buffy's breath came quicker. In a flash, she removed her thong and tossed it over the side of the bed. She
spread her legs slightly, rubbing her bare pussy.

"Fuck--I'm so hot, Spike--You get me so hot!"

Spike dropped back down to capture her lips in a sweltering kiss. He moved flush against her body, his hand going back to caress her pussy. They were both panting when they finally broke the kiss. Spike lowered his mouth to her breasts, moaning while he bathed them with his tongue. Buffy's fingers
curled in his hair.

Spike kissed his way down her stomach to her hot center.

"Yes!" Buffy whimpered; she needed it so bad.

He took her thighs in his hands and slid his tongue inside of her. He nudged her hard clit with his nose while his tongue wriggled up and down her soaked pussy. Buffy was moaning and writhing around like she was in pain--but it was about as far from painful as you could get.

Spike nibbled and sucked on her nether lips. He loved the way Buffy tasted, and the way she reacted to this.

"Uhhh--Spike--Oh God--Please--God--Make me cum!" Buffy begged. Oh well, who needed pride anyway?

Spike ate her pussy ravenously, doing all those things that made her turn into a puddle of goo. He started doing that 'tube thing' with his tongue on her clit; letting her fuck his tongue.

'Where the hell did he learn that?! she thought. 'Jesus Christ! Oh Fuck--That's so good!' She would have asked, but that level of mental coordination was beyond her at the moment.

Buffy's hips bucked up at him. "SPIKE! Unnnhh! OH YES! Spike!" she screamed as she came.

He rubbed his tongue against her clit, holding and stroking her thighs. Buffy moaned and sighed as she finished.

"Mmmmmm," Buffy smiled. "Spike--Damn..."

Spike grinned, giving her one last full lick before making his way up her body to her lips. They kissed languidly for a few moments.

"You must be the absolute best giver of head in the world," Buffy laughed softly, winding her fingers in his hair.

"Why thank you, Ma'am," Spike purred. "I do try."

"You're next," she said with a debauched smile, pushing him onto his back.

Spike rolled over willingly. He played with her hair as she kissed her way down his body. Buffy licked around then sucked on his dark nipples.

Spike moaned, "Buffy--Oh pet!"

Buffy grinned and bit down on one of his hard nubs.

"Ouch!" he jumped then looked at her with a smile and a cocked eyebrow. "What was that about? You naughty vixen..."

She giggled and gently lapped at the nipple, "Sorry, baby. I've had this bad urge to take a bite out of you all night...You make me all vampire-like."

Buffy moved down, licking his stomach.

"Hmm, maybe you shouldn't go any further down if you have this biting thing going on..." he joked.

"Mmm-mmm," Buffy shook her head, "I'm going to suck your cock, and you can't stop me. I won't bite it. Promise." She smiled, batting her eyelashes.

She took his cock and held it up. "Damn...so fucking hot. I love feeling it in my hands," Buffy stroked it up and down to illustrate her point. "Love feeling you getting bigger, love the way it throbs, love the way it feels when I..." Buffy placed her lips over the head, swirling her tongue around and pulling at it lightly with her lips.

"Uhhh--Buffy!" Spike groaned, digging his fingers deeper into her blonde mane.

"Mmm, you taste so good, Spike," Buffy murmured, sliding her mouth along the sides of his prick. She dragged her lips back up to the wet tip, darting her tongue out to play with the slit. "Love doing this to you. You want me to make you cum?"

"Ahhh--Oh yes! Yes!"

"I like seeing so much enthusiasm," Buffy smirked. "You want me to tell you what I'm going to do to you?"

Spike looked at her with glazed eyes, nodding his head, "Uh-huh!"

She held back a giggle. He looked so adorable, so cute, when he was at her mercy like this. She could see a lot more of 'William' than 'Spike' right now.

"Well, first--I'm going to run my lips and tongue all over your big cock...get it all nice, wet and slippery." Buffy proceeded to do what she said, sliding her mouth over him from root to tip, over and over again.

Spike tilted his head back and groaned.

"Mmm, think I'll play with your balls a little, too. Do you like that?" she asked, taking his sac in her right hand and fondling it.

"Ohhh--Yessss! Uhhh!" Spike hissed.

"Right after I make you cum, I'm going to climb on top of you and fuck you," Buffy said silkily. "You stay so nice n' hard afterwards...so convenient." She kissed and licked his balls while stroking his rigid cock.
'Wow--this is really me saying these dirty, naughty things! And...I love it!'

"Buffy--Oh God--Ohhh!" Spike was perspiring and trying not to squirm too much.

One of his hands brushed her hair away from her face so that he could watch her. Buffy smiled up at him, sticking her tongue out and licking a long, slow line up the underside of his cock. Spike's eyelids fluttered when she reached the top again and engulfed it in her mouth.

They both moaned, and Spike's hands twisted in her hair. Buffy kept his knob in her mouth, her hands sliding under his back to squeeze his ass. She began bobbing her head and applying more suction. Soon, she had a steady pumping motion going with her mouth. She moaned constantly around his cock as she
slid her mouth up and down about 6-7 inches of his monster. Her grip on his ass got tighter, and she encouraged him to lift his hips.

Spike groaned and panted watching her take a good deal of him down her throat. He thrust shallowly (even though he wanted to power his cock into her mouth).

"Shit--Ahhh--Buffy!"

She chuckled around his rod, bobbing her head and sucking more vigorously. She took one hand off of his ass and brought it back to his cock, stroking and massaging the 6-or-so inches that she just couldn't manage to swallow. Buffy hoped that with time and practice, she would be able to take more of him in her mouth.

"Damn! Buffy! Ohhh!" Spike's bucking got more uncontrollable.

Buffy raised her mouth off of his tent pole, sliding her hand up and down while smiling at him. "You gonna cum for me?" she asked, licking her lips. "Mmmm, I love it when you shoot your hot, creamy load in my mouth and--"

Spike made a strangled cry and began to cum.

Buffy gasped in surprise then giggled, she swooped down to catch the jiz that was firing from his cock. She sucked on his cockhead like she was drinking from a straw; drinking down everything he shot. When the streams began to slow down, Buffy quickly took her mouth off, moved up his body and impaled herself on him in a fluid motion.

They moaned as he sank into her sopping pussy. Tasting his spunk on her tongue and having her pussy filled with his throbbing cock drove her wild. She braced herself and commenced to ride him like a prize-winning horse. Buffy showed him no mercy.

Spike could do nothing besides lay there, enjoy, and hold onto her hips as she pounded him into the mattress. He wanted to suck on or fondle her tits, but her movements were too wild, she was too insane with passion. He moaned, thinking how fast and easily she had beguiled him, he was under her spell--and loving every moment of it. Spike knew it wouldn't take long at all for his, 'I think I'm falling for you, too' to become a full-fledged, 'I love you!'.

"Uhhhh! Oh yeah! Oh Spike! Fuck yeah!" Buffy yelled, whipping her head up and down.

"Buffy!" he yelled. "Oh pet--Bloody--Uhhh!"

"YES! OH YES! Nnngghha!" Buffy arched her back, her pelvis ground down on him as she climaxed.

She was still moaning, and trembling from the force of it, when Spike flipped them over and drove in and out of her. His pace was as wild as hers had been. Buffy screamed and wrapped herself around his pistoning body. She happened to notice their reflection in the mirror over the bed. She forgot how to breathe for several moments. Watching herself get fucked by Spike was surreal--and enough to send her plummeting into another screaming orgasm.

Buffy's next orgasm hit her like an atomic blast. "SPIKE! FUCK ME--FUCK ME--OH CHRIST--OH GOD! AHHHHHAA!"

Her body shook, as a feral scream pierced the loud sounds of their bodies slapping together and echoed throughout the house. Buffy clawed at his back and drummed her heels on the backs of his thighs in mindless passion (she'd apologize profusely later--and feel horribly guilty--about the nail marks and bruises she'd left on his flawless skin).

Her aggression and sexual-mania excited Spike more than he'd ever been before. He humped into her heat harder and faster, feeling another imminent explosion approaching.

"BUFFY!" he yelled, his body stiffening.

Spike groaned loudly and filled her with his copious load. Their humping bodies slowly ground to a halt. They breathed heavily against the other's neck. Buffy kept her eyes open enough to still watch them in the mirror. Her hands glided over his sweaty back, as she ran her feet up and down the backs of his legs.

"God--Buffy...glorious...fantastic...extraordinary..." Spike moaned, turning his head to kiss her throat.

"Took the words right out of my mouth," she said breathlessly.

She turned her head to taste his lips again. They kissed slowly, turning onto their sides, their arms and legs entwined.

"Mmm, effulgent," Spike whispered, going in for another kiss.

"Hmm?" she asked.

"Effulgent--glowing, shining, radiant as the sun...that's you." Spike smiled wistfully.

"I like that," Buffy giggled. "I never heard that word before. That can be 'our word'. That's not too sappy is it? I can't help it...you make me all giggly and blushy. I feel like I'm 15 again."

Spike pressed a sweet kiss to her lips. "It's not sappy, pet. Well...maybe a little, but I like it. Guess I'm a sap, too." He grinned. "God...I wish I could've met you when you were 15. We could've been together all this time. Though...you probably wouldn't have wanted to be with me back then..."

"Stop it. I told you I thought you were cute. I love those brainy, intellectual guys. I had a daydream once...that I shoved you against the lockers and rocked your world," she laughed and blushed. "I fucked you right there in the hallway."

"No, you didn't!" Spike laughed. "You don't have to stroke my ego, luv."

"It's true! Would I confess to something that dumb if it weren't true?"

"It's not dumb. It's sweet...in a very naughty way." He smirked. "Wish it would've come true."

"Yeah, me too. I was too shy to ever even say anything to you."

"And I was too shy to approach girls. Shyness really, really sucks..." Spike said bitterly.

"You said it, baby. And it's so not worth it. I mean, life is about taking chances and risks. You never get anywhere if you don't go out on a limb once in a while."

Spike hugged her and kissed her forehead. "You couldn't be more right, pet."

They lay wrapped in each other's arms.

From the other room they heard Cordy shout, "Oh! OH XANDER! FUCK ME! OH BABY--AAHHHH!"

Buffy and Spike giggled. It sounded like their friends were having a good time, too.