Chapter 12: Shiny, Happy People


Xander was helping to strike one set and get another one ready for tomorrow's filming.

He was wearing a pair of baggy, faded jeans, a plain, white t-shirt and work boots. He was using a blue bandana as a do-rag. It felt good to help out and flex his newly pumped muscles.

"Excuse me," a female said from behind him.

Xander turned around--and had to hold back the gasp and sigh at the woman's beauty.

"Do you know where Miss Morgan's office is?" she asked. "I can't seem to find it."

Her hair was very long and a warm, vibrant, chestnut shade; it had a slight wave and bounce to it. Her face was perfect: big, round eyes a perfect distance from each other; a lovely nose perfectly placed on her face; eyebrows that arched gracefully over her cafe au lait-colored eyes; fine bone structure, that tapered down to a delicate chin. Perfect.

"Hello?" she said, annoyed. "I'm talking to you."

"Huh?" Xander breathed.

She rolled her eyes. "Never mind."

She turned to walk away.

"Wait! I--um--Did you say you were looking for Lilah?" Xander asked.

She turned back to him. "Yeah. I just started working here. I don't know where everything is yet."

Xander tried to clear his head. "Uh--Here's what you do...go through that door," he pointed across the room, "Go down to the end of the hall, then turn left. Go down three more doors. Lilah's office will be the big one on your left. It has her name on the door, you can't miss it."

"I must have walked right past it," she laughed. "Thanks. Um...sorry if I was being bitchy. I've just been wandering the corridors around here for almost an hour."

Xander grinned widely. "Aw, that's ok. I'm Xander. What's your name?"

"Cordelia Chase," she smiled and stuck her hand out.

He went to shake her hand but halted. "I'm kinda sweaty from working. I wouldn't want to make you shake my big, sweaty paw."

Cordy's eyes sparkled a bit. "That's considerate of you." She lowered her hand, but remained standing in front of him.

"Cordelia...that's such a beautiful name. I've never met anyone with that name before," Xander flirted, batting his thick, dark eyelashes at her.

"Thanks. It's from 'King Lear'. I could've ended up 'Regan' or--Yuck--'Goneril'."

Xander laughed. "Wow, you did luck out! My friend Spike is a Shakespeare enthusiast, so don't be surprised if he goes on about the play when you meet him."

"Xander's an unusual name. Short for 'Alexander'?" He nodded, his face beginning to ache from the involuntary, face-splitting grin he wore. Cordy looked like she was thinking about something. "You said something about your friend, Spike?"

"Yeah, he's my bud. You know him?"

"I know of him. But I haven't met him yet."

Xander hoped that she wasn't going to ask him to set her up with Spike--he kind of wanted a chance with Cordy himself.

"Well, Spike's a great guy...I'm sure you'll love him."

"He's the rising star around here, right?" Xander nodded. Cordy's eyes briefly scanned Xander's body. "You know, you could do movies too, if you wanted to." She smiled.

Xander chuckled, "I do. This manual labor thing is just me pitching in around the place. I've actually been in a few of the films."

Cordy blushed. "Oh, I'm sorry...Color me embarrassed."

"Don't be. It proves what a fabulous actor I am. You believed that I was a normal, everyday 'Joe Lunch Pail', when in actuality, I'm an A-list porn star. I'm a regular chameleon, able to slip into any persona or identity at a moment's notice."

Cordelia laughed, her eyes squinting and tearing a little. "You're totally crazy, aren't you?"

"'Fraid so," Xander said.

Cordy's chuckles tapered off. They looked at each other more intensely, feeling heat building up between them.

Xander was wondering what her lips would feel like against his. What would it feel like to slide his hands down her sides and down over her shapely hips?

Cordelia wanted to feel those big muscles in his arms. What would those arms feel like wrapped around her? He had such a nice mouth; such strong, soft looking lips. She got a mental picture of herself licking a long line up his neck, over his Adam's apple, tasting his manly sweat.

Their bodies were reacting to their naughty thoughts.

"Do you know what your first flick's going to be yet?" he asked, hoping-against-hope that he'd be working with her.

"Yes, I'm doing one next week called, 'Cum Camping'," she laughed and shook her head at the title.

Xander's face lit up. "That's great! I'm doing that one, too!" He made an effort to calm down. "That's...cool. Have you--um--done porn before?" Xander asked curiously.

"Yeah, I worked at Leather & Lace Studios for a few months. I met Lilah at a party and--well--she convinced me to come work for her. She's very persuasive."

"That she is. I'm glad she convinced you to join the Horizons team. Welcome aboard!"

"Thanks. I guess I should go to Lilah's office now..." She slowly started backing away, like she was waiting for something.

"Um...Cordelia, would...you like to go out sometime? We could have dinner or go dancing...or both."

Her smile widened. "Yes, I think I'd like that, Xander. You dance?"

"You better believe it! I'm a dancin' machine!" His spirits were soaring.

She chuckled. "Okay then, I'd love to."

"How about tomorrow night after work--if you're not too busy or tired," he suggested.

"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow." Cordy winked at him then followed the directions he'd given her to find Lilah's office.

As soon as she was out of the room, Xander broke into an impromptu jig, looking like a combination between 'Lord of the Dance' and Ed Grimley.

The other workers looked at him oddly.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Xander came in the front door of the house that he shared with Spike. He was singing a song and doing some sweeping, Fred Astaire-ish dance moves.

"Heaven, I'm in Heaven
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak;
And I seem to find the happiness I seeeeeeek
When we're out together dancing, cheek to cheek!"

Xander danced around the living room. Buffy sat on the leather couch, eating popcorn with an amused smile on her face.

"Spike, man, I met the most beeee-u-ti-ful girl in the world! Her name's Cordelia--isn't that the most--" Xander stopped when he saw that Buffy was sitting there instead of Spike. "Oh...hello."

"Hi."

"You're not Spike."

Buffy laughed, "No. He's in the kitchen getting liquid refreshments."

Just then, Spike re-entered the room with two glasses of Coke.

"Xan, 'bout time you came home." He handed Buffy her glass and sat down beside her. "You could have called if you were going to be late. My casserole is ruined," he joked.

"I--uh--sorry, honeypie. I'll take you out for a nice juicy steak tomorrow. And maybe some dancing. I'll buy you somethin' purdy to wear."

"You know Buffy, right?" Spike asked.

"Yes, we've met. How's it goin', Buffster?"

"It's going okay. Spike said I could stay here tonight. Is that alright with you?"

"Fine and dandy like cotton candy." Xander grinned. "Mi casa, su casa. How did your first day in the big leagues go?"

"Oh, it was--fine. I would have laughed in someone's face if they told me a year ago that I'd be doing porno. Then I would've kicked their asses."

Xander and Spike laughed.

"Xander, who's the girl you were talking about when you came in?" Buffy asked.

"What girl? Xan, you old dog, did some little filly catch your eye?" Spike asked.

"Oh! Yeah, her name is Cordelia. She's beautiful and feisty and smart and--she's just Wow! She's going to be in a movie with us in a couple of days."

Spike smiled. "Cordelia? That name's from--"

"Yeah, 'King Lear', I know. I've been around you long enough for some Billy Shakespeare to have rubbed off. Do me a favor? Don't bombard her with stuff about the play when you meet her, 'kay? She gets that all the time."

Spike pouted. "Very well. I never get to talk about plays or literature anymore."

"Aww, you can talk to me about that stuff!" Buffy said brightly. "I've read all of Shakespeare's stuff. I love his plays."

Spike's eyes lit up. "I'd like that, Buffy." He was excited at the thought of discussing his favorite works with the beautiful girl.

"Anyway," Xander said, interrupting before they could launch into a long, boring discussion, "we're going to be in that movie with Cordelia in a few days, but you can meet her tomorrow."

"Which movie is that?" Spike ate some popcorn, glancing shyly at Buffy every few seconds.

"The camping trip one," Xander replied. "I wanted to play a lecherous, perverted, inbred mountain man, but those damn writers won't do it. They don't have the guts!"

"So you're smitten with this Cordelia?" Spike smiled.

"Oh yeah. We're going out tomorrow night for dinner and dancing. I never thought about that aspect of the whole thing...It'll be weird to be involved with someone and dating--and have sex with other people--and she'll be havin' the sex with other guys, too."

"Yeah," Buffy and Spike agreed.

They were beginning to realize that, too--it would be strange. But they couldn't fight the attraction they felt towards each other. They'd have to find a way to make it work.

Spike and Xander's relationship with Lilah (and the sexual antics they got up to with their co-stars) was different from normal dating. Lilah had other partners, there were no strings attached. Willow, Tara, Faith and the others were just interested in having sex and palling around. This was the first time since they began doing porn that they'd found girls that they wanted to actually date.

"So, what's your story? I guess you two hit it off today." Xander snatched a handful of popcorn and sat beside Buffy.

The blondes blushed. "You could say that," Spike said, looking at Buffy. "Buffy's having some problems with the place she's living in right now. I offered to let her stay here tonight and take her apartment hunting tomorrow."

"And they say chivalry is dead. How about this guy, huh?" Xander said to Buffy. "He's just as cute as a button!"

Xander tried pinching Spike's cheek. Spike leaned away from him.

"Cut it out, wanker!" he laughed. "Hey, you want to double tomorrow? Buffy and I could join you and Cordelia. If you'd rather go solo, I'll understand."

"No, that sounds great!" Xander said. "It's better to have other people around on first dates--it takes some of the pressure off."

Spike looked bashful all of a sudden when something occurred to him. "Um...I guess I should've formally asked you out first, Buffy...I got a little ahead of myself. Is it okay with you? Would you like to go out with me tomorrow night?"

Buffy held in a breathy sigh--he was so cute...and smokin' hot at the same time. She touched his hand lightly.

"I'd love to go out with you, Spike."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A few hours later...

Buffy sighed, stretching out on the cool, black satin sheets of Spike's bed. She couldn't fall asleep, but just laying in such a comfortable, luxuriant bed was of the good. Something was missing though...Spike himself. She looked at herself in the mirror on the ceiling above the bed, picturing a hot n' nekkid Spike curled up next to her. Why wasn't he joining her? He wasn't serious about that gentleman stuff, was he?

Maybe she'd just have to break down and make the first move. Little, naive, reserved Buffy Summers was gone. In her place was a fiery vixen who loved sex--dirty, passionate, screaming, hair pulling, ass-slapping sex. She wanted and craved Spike. She needed Spike. Buffy needed him to give it to her over and over again. When Spike had been pumping his hard 12" 'spike' into her, it was like nothing she'd ever felt, or expected to feel, in her life. It was an epiphany, a revelation. She wanted to repeat it--she wanted to feel that way again--right now.

She slid out of bed and padded out to the living room, getting wetter in anticipation of seeing him and touching him. Spike wasn't on the couch. Buffy frowned and walked through the various rooms looking for him, dressed only in her white panties and an oversized, blue t-shirt that Spike had loaned her. His scent that lingered on the laundered shirt made her feel all quivery.

Buffy smiled when she heard he and Xander talking in what she guessed was Xander's bedroom. The bedroom door was open. The two men were sitting on Xander's bed talking. Xander was wearing a pair of blue speedo underwear, and Spike had on gray boxer-briefs. They smiled at her.

"Trouble sleeping, pet?"

"The bed's really comfy. I guess I'm just not ready for sleep yet."

Xander's eyes scanned her, and he smiled in appreciation at her shapely, tanned legs. "Want to come in?"

Buffy walked over and sat on the bed with them. She couldn't keep from ogling Spike. He looked yummy in his underwear--he looked yummy out of them, too as she recalled. Holy God--was he gifted or what?! Xander was in good shape as well; solid with big muscles. His speedos left little to the imagination. Spike was the one she was really interested in. The attraction she felt for him went beyond any she'd had for any other guy. In the beginning it was his blue eyes, hot body and the fact that he could fuck her brains out, making her want to scream and speak in tongues. But after talking with him this evening she liked his personality too. He was sweet, sensitive and caring, as well as being drop-dead sexy.

"Feel like watching another movie?" Xander asked, not sure if he should suggest what he was dying to suggest.

"Yeah, let's pop another one in," Buffy said.


The three went back to the living room and sat back to enjoy 'The Terminator'. Halfway through the movie, Buffy was squirming slightly. Xander and Spike sat on either side of her. Her eyes kept shooting to their crotches then away again. Why wasn't Spike trying anything? She dug into the new bowl of popcorn they'd made.

"Hey, Spike, catch." Xander leaned back and aimed a piece of popcorn at Spike's mouth.

Spike opened up. Xander tossed it in. Spike grinned and chewed.

"Good shot, mate."

Seeing Spike's open mouth made Xander think about what else he'd like to pop into it. His cock got hard almost instantly. Buffy noticed the tent forming in Xander's tight, blue underwear. Spike noticed too and began getting hard in response. He tried willing his erection away, but Buffy would probably get grossed out if she knew that he and Xander had gotten it on.

Buffy was getting wetter and hornier. Could she ask them what she wanted to ask? Would Spike be upset if she wanted to see Xander's prick too?

"You guys look like you're...enjoying yourselves," Buffy commented, glancing at their bulges.

"Uh--maybe I should get going to bed," Xander said. He wanted to leave before he said anything stupid.

"You don't have to," Buffy said, biting her lip. "Could you guys maybe do something for me?"

"Sure," Spike said, getting stiffer by the moment.

"Could you take your dicks out and masturbate while I watch?" She blushed and put her face in her hands. "I can't believe I asked you to do that!" Buffy giggled into her hands.

Xander looked at Spike, waiting to see if he'd mind since Buffy was here with him. Spike smiled and nodded. He hoped that Buffy still wanted him specifically, but the thought of a 3-way with his friend was always welcomed.

"I'm game." Xander wasted no time getting out of his speedos and leaning back against the cushions.

"That had to be a new record. Don't think I've seen you get naked that fast," Spike laughed, removing his own underwear.

Buffy peeked from between her fingers at their groins. Xander had a fine cock; long, thick and smooth. He was quite large himself. And of course, Spike's organ could have it's own gravitational pull. Buffy took her hands away from her face and looked from side to side as they began to stroke themselves.

She stood up and sat on the coffee table, facing the couch so that she could watch both of them with more ease. Her tongue swept over her lips every few seconds. They were great looking men, one light--the other dark. A vision of them doing things to each other popped into her mind--she couldn't shake it loose. Buffy never really thought much of seeing men together. It seemed kinda oogy. Not these two however. That would be really hot. Liquid seeped onto her panties.

"Have...you two ever...done stuff to each other?"

"Why do you ask?" Spike asked, not wanting to give away anything.

"I--think it'd be hot. I know how guys are though. I don't want you to get wigged."

"You'd like to see us do 'stuff'?" Xander was trying to hold back his excitement. "That could be fun. I have an open mind."

"You wouldn't--be turned off by it?" Spike looked at her carefully.

"Uh-uh. I never thought much about guys doing each other before...until I saw you two in your skivvies." Buffy giggled nervously.

Xander moved closer to Spike. "This what you had in mind?" He kissed Spike.

"Yeah..." Buffy droned. She was right. It was hot.

Spike glanced at Buffy. Seeing that she was definitely into it (she spread her legs a little and was running her hands between her thighs), Spike deepened the kiss. Xander sucked on his tongue softly and put his free hand around Spike's shaft.

"Oh!" Buffy's voice hitched as Xander began stroking the imposing cock.

Xander broke the kiss and looked at Buffy. "More?"

Buffy nodded eagerly. Xander grinned and leaned over Spike's lap. He licked lightly at Spike's cock. Spike reclined back and spread his legs wider. Xander sucked on the cockhead while stroking his own meat.

Buffy licked her lips again, her eyes wide with wonder and exhilaration. She needed to do something or she'd spontaneously combust. Her right hand found it's way to her pussy. She rubbed herself through her panties. Something had been awakened inside of her; a sleeping, ravenous, sexual beast, now wide awake, yawning and stretching it's muscles. When Spike had fucked her this afternoon, it had started. She'd tasted wild, fantastic, untamed sex for the first time, and she wanted more--More--MORE!

Spike petted Xander's hair while he received a tongue bath. "Uhhh--Xander--Damn, you do this well."

"Mmmmm." Xander went back into a sitting position, spreading his legs.

It was Spike's turn. He bent down and took Xander's cock in his hand. His tongue shot out to flicker over the purple head.

"Ahhh! Ohhmmm! Yeah, so good!" Xander groaned, stroking Spike's back.

Spike sucked on the head, then moved his mouth up and down. Buffy slipped her hand into her panties and rubbed her clit directly. She moaned, capturing the notice of the men. They stopped and smiled at her.

"Want to join the fun, pet?" Spike arched an eyebrow.

"Yes." Buffy practically flew from the coffee table to the couch. "Um--what do I do?"

"What would you like to do?" Spike asked, still stroking Xander's stiff cock. Xander was returning the favor, moving his hand up and down Spike's column of flesh.

Buffy kneeled on the floor between them. She wrapped one hand around Xander's and the other around Spike's dick. Spike removed his hand from Xander, letting Buffy have it to herself. Xander kept his hand on Spike--one hand just wasn't enough for Spike's dick; two were needed to properly caress his monster.

Buffy bent over Spike, lapping at his cockhead. She gave it a few licks and Sucks, then turned to do the same to Xander's. Sweet l'il Buffy Summers, sucking two men's cocks at the same time and doing skin flicks--no one who knew her would have believed it. She kept up switching from hard cock to hard cock until her pussy was screaming to be filled.

Her eyes bored into Spike's eyes. He knew that look, it was a 'I need to be fucked right NOW!' look.

"Climb aboard, pet," Spike invited her onto his lap.

Buffy stood, removed her soaked panties, and then straddled Spike on the couch. They kissed hotly and noisily, running hands over the other's body. Xander helped them out by guiding Spike's cock to her pussy. He teased them both by rubbing the tip up and down her gash and against her clit. They were shifting their hips, trying to achieve penetration.

Xander chuckled at his evilness and relented, putting the head against her hole. It pushed in quickly, thanks to Spike thrusting up and Buffy dropping down at once. They groaned. Xander got off the couch and kneeled on the carpet behind Buffy. By the looks of her asshole, she'd never taken it up the ass before. He wouldn't push the issue but would sure as hell fuck her there if she asked. Xander contented himself with licking the rutting lover's genitalia. His tongue licked at Spike balls, as he moved up to lick and suck at the exposed base of Spike's cock. His hands stroked their legs and thighs.

Buffy and Spike were hardly moving--they were enjoying Xander's attention too much. Xander nibbled at Buffy's stretched out cuntlips while he fondled Spike's sac. Buffy slid further down Spike's tool with some help from the liquid that was fairly oozing out of her and down his thick shaft. Xander licked it up, adding his saliva to help her take more.

"AAAHHH! OH--OH YES!" Buffy cried out with her first orgasm of the evening.

Spike held onto her hips, easing her farther down on him. Buffy's pussy devoured all but the last two inches of cock. She was twitching and sweating with the intensity of the sensations going through her body. The boys were covered in a sheen of sweat too. Heavy breathing filled the room. Buffy gasped when Xander slipped his tongue into her pussy along with Spike's cock. He couldn't keep that up for long though. It was too tight a fit to begin with. His hands joined Spike's on her hips as he began licking around her asshole. It was funny how watching (and performing in) porn films made things that seemed gross or dirty before, seem normal, even mundane.

Xander ate her ass out for a few minutes. She hadn't asked him to fuck her there, so he went back to the ball sucking and pussy licking while they fucked. Problem was, he was gettin' no action. He'd wait a few more minutes before bringing the subject up.

Buffy and Spike fucked at a leisurely pace. They were grateful that there wasn't a film crew or a director to observe or break up the action this time. She wanted him to cum inside of her this time, no money shots.

Xander stood, wiping his face of their combined juices and applied it to his cock. He stroked his swollen member, watching them. Spike looked at him.

"What's your pleasure, Xan?" he asked.

"Can't decide. I'd like to fuck Buffy's ass."

Buffy stopped moving on Spike and looked anxiously at Xander.

"But...she's not up for that yet. That's cool. I'll just sit over in the corner jacking off and eating wet cigarette butts..."

Spike laughed then moaned as Buffy began gyrating her hips. "There's other things you can do, you know?"

"I'm open to any and all scenarios," Xander said, starting to feel rather desperate.

"You can let me suck you off, or Buffy, or both. Or-- "

"That sounds good!"

Spike sat up, holding Buffy under her ass then stood up. He moved over to a large, leather hassock and laid Buffy down. Their heads were at the end of the hassock. Xander moved quickly to them and stood in front of them. He held his throbbing prick in front of Spike's face first. Spike opened up and took Xander in his hot mouth. He fucked Buffy and sucked Xander slowly.

Xander moaned and thrust his hips, sending more of his cock into Spike's mouth. Spike held his head still, letting Xander fuck his mouth. Xander wanted to feel Buffy's sweet lips around his cock too. He pulled out and presented Buffy with his cock. She took him in and sucked on him. While Buffy fellated Xander, Spike caressed Xander's balls.

"Fuck--I'm not going to last long..." Xander groaned.

"Cum if you need to," Spike grunted, speeding up his fucking. "Warren isn't here to yell at you."

Xander laughed. "True."

Buffy was "mmmphing" around Xander's girth and breathing heavily through her nostrils. Xander backed off, and Buffy gulped in air and moaned loudly.

"Hope I wasn't smothering you, Buff," Xander said.

"Uhhhh--No--I just have to work on multi-tasking in the future. I can't think or do anything else when he's fucking me like this! Ahhhh!"

Xander looked longingly at Spike's bouncing ass.

"Want to fuck me, Xan?" Spike panted.

"Would that be cool with you, Buffy?"

"You mean--he'll fuck you while you're fucking me?" she asked breathlessly, her eyes glazed over.

"Yeah."

"Yes-Do it! Oh God--that's so f-fucking hot!" Buffy moaned.

Xander used the butter from the popcorn bowl as lube and quickly got Spike's ass ready for him; he would've gone to the bedroom to get the real lube, but he needed to fuck too badly for even that small a delay.

"Get ready, here comes Big Daddy," Xander said, smiling and moving up behind his buddy.

He squatted slightly. Xander liked doing it like this (with his knees bent and standing up) he could really pound his meat into whatever, or whoever's, orifice was below him.

"Ready," Spike said, slowing down again so that Xander could climb on.

Xander thrust in to the hilt. Spike tensed and groaned. Xander waited a few moments before moving in and out. He tilted his pelvis back and forth, fucking Spike's ass slowly. The threesome groaned and cried out ceaselessly as the minutes went on.

Xander couldn't take it--he had to get off. He gave Spike a good ass-ramming, slamming his cock home like he was drilling for oil.

"Uhhhmm--Ahhhaaa--FUCK!" Spike yelled.

It hurt some, but it was balanced with the immense pleasure Buffy's pussy and Xander's thick cock sent spiraling through his body.

Buffy was beyond words. Spike's dick was forced into her over and over again by Xander's wild fucking of his ass. Somehow the last few inches had made it's way inside of her. It was mind-boggling that Spike's entire shaft was snuggly encased in her vagina, like a long sword in its sheath. How the hell did it fit? Buffy had cum at least three times since Xander began pumping Spike's ass. She could definitely get used to this.

"Ouch!" Buffy yelped.

As into it as they were, the boys heard her and stopped moving altogether.

"What's wrong, luv? We're hurting you?" Spike panted, his sweaty brow furrowed with concern.

"No, my skin's sticking to the leather."

"Let's take it to the floor," Spike suggested. "The carpet's right comfortable for fucking."

Xander pulled out with a *plop*. Spike removed his cock from her pussy.

"Buffy, get on all fours," Xander said.

Buffy rolled off the hassock, her back was sweaty from the intense humping and the hot leather her back had been plastered against. She immediately went onto her hands and knees.

"Hold on a minute," Xander said. He moved to Buffy and buried his face in her snatch from behind.

Buffy squealed and groaned. Xander feasted on her pussy for a minute then backed away.

"Just had to have a little," he smiled and licked his lips. He crawled over to a standing Spike and slurped on his cock, licking up Buffy's juice.

"Come on, Xan. I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that, and I want to cum in Buffy...this time."

"I can take a hint." Xander winked at him.

Suddenly, Buffy wanted to try something different. "You can fuck my ass if you're careful, Xander. I never did that before so please, be gentle."

"Really?! Fuck, that's great! Be right back!" Xander raced for his bedroom.

"You sure you want to try that, Buffy?" Spike asked.

"Yeah. I can't take the kind of punishment he was inflicting on you--I want to try it though. I want both of you to cum inside of me...I really need to feel it for some reason."

Spike smiled at her and laid on the plush carpet on his back. Buffy crawled over on her hands and knees, she climbed on top of him and planted a kiss on his lips.

"You want to do it like this?" Spike fondled her tits.

"Mmm-hmm."

Xander ran back in the room, holding the lube aloft. "This stuff works great." He kneeled behind Buffy. "Okay, Buffy. You get on his dick, I'll stretch and lube you, then it's 'on'. You tell me if you want me to stop. I don't want to hurt you."

Buffy went into Cowgirl position on top of Spike, ready to screw him into the floor. His cock slid in relatively easily this time since her pussy was already expanded. Xander worked on her ass, tonguing her hole and spreading her cheeks with his hands.

Buffy closed her eyes and moaned. She'd sworn in the past that she'd never let a guy go there. That was a one-way ramp on the Buffy Freeway of Love--until now. She must have had some kind of sexual awakening with her introduction to the world of porn. Buffy was ready to try almost anything--she was so turned on, she was ready to beg for them to fuck her--and each other--hard.

Spike was more than ready to bust a nut. But he wanted Xander to prepare her properly so there'd be as little pain as possible. He thrust up into her pussy slowly and gently.

Eventually, Xander had three fingers in Buffy's ass, fucking them gently into her. "I think you're ready, Buff," Xander said.

He replaced his fingers with his lubed cock--pushing into her ass inch by inch.

"Ohhhh!" Buffy squeezed her eyes shut and panted.

Xander halted his progress. "Too much?"

"Oh--Oh GOD! I'm so f-fulll!" Buffy whimpered, her fingers curled to scratch and claw at the carpet on either side of Spike's head. She wouldn't be able to even describe how exquisite it was to be overstuffed with Spike's giant cock up her cunt--and Xander sliding into her ass. "M-More!"

Xander resumed pushing until he was in up to his balls. He started slow thrusts to get a rhythm going with Spike on the bottom. The two of them had screwed Lilah and some of the starlets in their films like this. It got easier and easier to fall into a good rhythm when they did double penetration. It helped that the men knew each other very well; they could anticipate the other's movements.

Xander adjusted his position, bending a knee and putting his foot on the floor for better thrusting.

"How you feel, Buffy?" Xander asked, wanting to make sure it was still good for her.

"Uhhhh--God--Good--So fucking good!" Buffy whined. "Do it harder!"

Xander didn't totally let go like he wanted to, but he sped up his thrusts a little. Ass fucking was fast becoming a favorite of Xander's. Partly because of how taboo and dirty it was considered, and just because it felt so good.

Spike was thoroughly enjoying the wild ride. He let Xander do most of the work while playing with Buffy's nipples and clit.

"You want him to fuck you harder, pet?" Spike asked her.

"YES! Agghh! Harder! Harder!" Buffy was about to cum yet again.

Xander rammed his cock up her ass fast and hard. He went back down on both knees and set a frenzied pace. His balls smacked against her ass loudly and repeatedly. He kept a firm grip on her hip with one hand, as his other hand went down under their bodies to where she and Spike were connected. Xander rubbed over their naughty bits roughly, then took a hold of his friend's heavy ball sac, giving it the same rough treatment.

Buffy screamed and whipped her head around, "AHHHH--AHHH--YESSSS!"

"BUFFY! UNNGGGHHH!" Spike stiffened and shot into her convulsing pussy.

Xander was the last to go. "FUCK--OH FUCK--OH YEAH!" Xander blew his wad in Buffy's ass.

Buffy had a multiple when she felt both of them unloading their juice inside of her. It was amazing and intense. Both of her holes were soon filled with hot, thick man-juice.

After 6 good squirts, Xander pulled out, spent. Spike's thighs were still quivering, and Buffy was trembling on top of him and grinding down on his expelling member. Getting a fun idea on how to cap off the ménage, Xander helped to lift Buffy's body off of Spike.

Xander covered Spike's cockhead with his mouth taking a few swallows before offering it to Buffy. Buffy dived on it like a starving woman. She jerked the colossal cock and placed her mouth firmly around the head, sucking and swallowing for all she was worth. Xander gently spread her legs and proceeded to eat her pussy, sucking up the liquid that his friend had left there.

The three of them moaned and gradually drifted back down to Earth. They laid on the carpet, their chests rising and falling rapidly. Gigantic smiles graced their faces as they looked at one another.

"Wowie!" Buffy giggled with wide eyes. "That was my first time with two guys. And the butt sex."

"How was it, pet?" Spike stroked her arm.

"My ass kinda hurts, but--it was amazing. All of it was fucking amazing...Thanks." Buffy rolled over, supporting herself on an elbow and kissed Spike sweetly.

"Anytime you want to do a threesome, you guys just let me know," Xander said, laying on the floor. He lazily patted his stomach.

"Oh, we will." Buffy grinned at her other lover.

"Once we get the strength, I think we all should take a shower." Spike sat up.

"At the same time? Won't it get--crowded in there?" Buffy asked.

"Nope, we have awesome showers. Very large and roomy." Xander smiled. "I have no doubt that they were designed with humping in mind."

"You guys can't possibly be thinking about sex again already?" Buffy teased, although she was feeling a bit randy again, too.

Wet, soapy Spike and Xander doing delicious things to her under the shower spray sounded terrific.

"We're always thinkin' of it, Buffy." Spike smirked.

"We're stallions," Xander groaned, standing up and staggering a little.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Buffy turned over in bed. She smiled and sighed when she felt her arm come in contact with Spike's body.

She opened her eyes, finding herself looking into his half-open blue ones. He was smiling, too.

"Morning," Spike said, unable to keep the grin off of his face.

"Is it morning?" Buffy asked groggily, moving up against his side and snuggling.

"Nearly." Spike looked at the clock. "It's 6:45 AM. "Much, much too early to get out of bed."

He put his arms around her and brushed his lips over her cheek.

"I had so much fun last night," Buffy said.

"Me too," he responded, continuing to press light kisses over her face. "Pet, can I ask you something?"

"Mmm-hmm."

Spike's voice changed, taking on a more hesitant, anxious tone, "Now, I want you to answer honestly. Don't be afraid to tell me the truth."

Buffy gave his throat a kiss and pulled back to look into his eyes. "What is it?" She stroked his face gently.

"I--I know that having a bisexual threesome with my best friend wasn't a good way to show it...but I really like you. If you had to choose me, or Xander, or me and Xander or neither--which would you pick?" Spike held his breath waiting for her answer.

Buffy smiled softly. "I like Xander--"

Spike looked heart-broken.

"Hey," Buffy pushed on his shoulder lightly, "let me finish before you start getting all sad and mopey! I can't take seeing you look like that..." She leaned up to his lips and kissed him tenderly.

Spike relaxed and returned the sweet kiss. When she broke away again, he was smiling timidly.

"Okay, what were you going to say?"

"I was going to say that I like Xander--BUT--I really like you. Like for dating, hand holding, picnics in the park, all that good stuff. Do you feel the same way?"

"Yes." Spike held her tighter. "I'd like to go out with you--as in boyfriend/girlfriend."

Buffy giggled, feeling giddy. "I want that, too."

"So we're a couple then?" He smirked.

"Looks that way...Um...true confession time," Buffy bit her lip.

"What do you want to confess, Buffy?"

"I had--the most crushable crush on you from the first time I saw you at the studio..." She blushed, thinking about all the times she'd observed him unseen by him--all the times she'd thought about him while bringing herself off.

Spike's smile was positively beaming, his eyes shining. "Really? L'il ol' me?"

"Yup. Every time I saw you...I'd run away because I didn't want you to see how affected I was by you. I'd get all flushed and stuttery--I had tons of butterflies in my stomach. You didn't need to see what a giant dork I was--I'm so embarrassed!" she giggled, burying her face between his neck and his pillow.

Spike chuckled, "I really did all that to you without knowing it? No wonder you disappeared so suddenly all the time. By the time I was ready to come over to say hi, you'd vanished. Pet, you should've stuck around. It's flattering as hell that I made you hot, but I'm just a guy. You didn't need to feel that you couldn't talk to me. I'm a nice bloke." He petted her back.

"I know that now. I just...turned into a drooling idiot every time I saw you. I never felt that way about someone before--I never got that bad, where speech wasn't possible." They laughed. "I wish I'd been brave and talked to you that first day. You're so sweet and funny, along with your other, more obvious qualities. Do you think you would have still wanted me if we hadn't done the movie together?" Buffy asked.

"Oh yeah, most definitely. You had me quite intrigued with all of your disappearing acts." They laughed again. "Seriously," he ghosted his fingers along the side of her face, his eyes softening, "you're beautiful. Even the most fleeting glimpses I had of you--mostly the back of your head and that lovely posterior of yours," Spike smirked and patted her butt with his other hand, "made me thirsty for more."

"Spike?" Buffy touched his hand, becoming more serious.

"Hmm?"

"How's this going to work? Us, I mean. With what we do for a living..." Buffy was scared that maybe it wasn't possible.

"I want it to work," he said, leaning in and kissing her.

"Do we...still have sex with Xander, too?" she asked.

"Only if you want to. I've found that sex is just sex, Buffy. If one night, you feel like having both of us, then you'll get both of us. But when it's just you and me...it's different...it's intimate. I think I'll be wanting a lot more private moments than shared ones."

She nodded. "With you, there's...emotions involved. When we were with Xander, it was different. Like you said, just sex. It was super fun though, don't get me wrong!"

Spike laughed. "All right then. How about this, unless we're working--you and I don't sleep with anyone else. With the possible exception of Xander, or someone you'd like to bring into it. And there'll never be sex that the other didn't approve of in advance with another person."

Buffy giggled. "Wow, my life sure has changed! I'm doing porn, I have a--boyfriend," she blushed and grinned, "And he's wide open to threesomes."

"Anything you want, pet." Spike cuddled her, feeling sleepy again. "Your wish is my command." He yawned.

"Okay," Buffy settled down to sleep against his chest a little longer. "You're the one I really want. But having naked fun with other people with you is cool, too."

"Buffy...would you like to stay here...with me for a bit? Instead of looking for another place right away?" Spike asked hopefully.

"You really--wouldn't mind me staying with you? We haven't known each other--"

"I know enough...to know that I like being around you. And I want to get to know you better." Spike stroked her arm. "If you'd rather not, that's okay. I just thought--"

"No," she got up on an elbow and looked down into his face. "I want to stay with you. If you and Xander don't mind. I get to sleep with you in this great, big bed every night, right?" she smirked.

He returned the smirk and threaded his arms around her waist, pulling her against him again. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

They kissed, then let their tiredness drag them down. They dozed off for a few more hours in each other's arms.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


In the morning, Spike took Buffy back to the hotel and picked up her meager belongings. She officially moved in with two men that she barely knew. Not only that, but she was falling in love with one of them, and they planned on having hot threesomes as often as possible. Her mother would've had a heart attack--for a variety of reasons...