Chapter 11: Fire


A few weeks went by.

Xander and Spike continued making porn and living the way that they had been. They lived a sex-filled, hedonistic, dream life-style. They had more people ready to have sex with them at the drop of a hat than they'd ever dreamed of. First and foremost, Lilah, then there was Faith, Anya, Willow, Tara, Jenny, Kendra, Harmony, Glory...the list went on...there was Riley now too. Despite their qualms, they had engaged in some 3-ways with him after the first time. Riley really wasn't a bad guy. He'd messed up by making Spike and Xander believe that he'd 'out' them. But he'd apologized profusely many times for it, they could tell that he meant it and allowed him to make it up to them.

On one occasion, Faith had picked up on the vibe the three men were giving off and discreetly approached Xander and Spike, practically begging to participate in a shagfest with the 3 of them. They had agreed. That was a time none of them would forget--it was incredible. Faith had walked around with a gigantic smile on her face for weeks after that.

Spike still tried to avoid Harmony unless they were working.


Buffy worked hard to earn what little money she made. She put almost every penny that she earned away; saving it up. Apartments and houses in Hollywood were ridiculously expensive. She wanted out of the place she was staying, but tried to tough it out until she could afford a decent place.

Buffy managed to dodge talking to Spike. She'd give herself pep-talks, she'd try to work up the nerve to talk to him, but she chickened out every time. She was worried that when she finally did speak to him, he'd already think she was a mental case.

Buffy had made friends with Willow and Tara and even went to their house a few times. They were very nice and interesting. They made their own strawberry wine, they were Wiccans, bisexual, smart and funny. Much to Buffy's relief, they never once tried hitting on her or asking her to join them in bed. But after a while she felt a teensy bit offended, wondering if she was ugly or something. It wouldn't kill them to at least ask her...not that she'd accept...of course...

Buffy noticed a few things changing about herself over the weeks. She felt more adventurous, more confident (aside from the brain damaged way she acted around Spike). And watching people have sex all day at the studio had definitely loosened some of her inhibitions about sex. More and more, she wanted to get some too. It was torture being around people fucking all day and not getting any herself. There was one guy in particular that she wanted to screw--that she dreamed about screwing. Problem was, she couldn't even bring herself to talk to him yet.

When Willow and Tara told her how much money they made, and she saw the great place they lived in, Buffy started reconsidering her decision not to do porn. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. She could do one movie and see how she felt about it. The proper girl she had been mere months ago screamed inside of her that it was wrong; that she shouldn't do it.

She ignored her inner voice, and went to Lilah, telling her that she was interested in doing a film. Lilah had been overjoyed, congratulating Buffy on her decision and promising her that she'd give her a good first role.

It hadn't taken long for Lilah to approach Buffy with a film. It was called 'Summer Heat'. It featured many different scenes of couples gettin' it on. Buffy would be paired with one of the actors for a vignette. It sounded okay to her--she was kind of anxious to finally get fucked--Parker didn't count. However, when she heard her partner was going to be Spike, Buffy had almost choked to death on her own spit.

They'd be shooting the movie in a few days. She had to try and get rid of her crippling shyness around Spike...and fast! More practice with Fantasy Spike was in order...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The day of filming 'Summer Heat'...

The cast and crew were setting up around the backyard pool of Lilah's home for the on-location shoot.

Buffy paced back and forth, willing herself not to be frightened about her first porn role.

'I can do this. I've seen the actors doing it. It's exciting. Spike. I'm going to have sex with him in like--10 minutes...I couldn't even watch him do it with other women, and now I'm going to be one of those other women. I couldn't even stick around the set when he was naked! Breathe...breathe...'

Buffy's head turned when she heard his voice. He hadn't showed up until now. There he was...

Spike looked so hot--he was wearing a plain, white undershirt, a pair of faded, form-fitting, blue jeans and black sneakers. His hair was messed up, pointing in different directions.

Gorgeous.

He was talking to Faith, laughing about something. Faith pointed over to Buffy; he smiled at her. Buffy's heart did a jig in her chest at the first real, sustained eye contact she'd shared with him--and at his ultra-sexy and disarming smile. Spike walked over to where she stood. She had to concentrate to keep from shaking like a leaf. She smiled back at him and stood her ground, somehow finding the courage to speak first.

"Hi, I'm Buffy."

He smiled. "Hello, luv. I'm Spike. I've seen you buzzing about the studio over the last few weeks. Every time I went to say hello, you'd be running off somewhere else. Sorry I haven't talked to you before now."

"Oh, that's...okay. It's not your fault. I've just been so busy. You were pretty busy, too." She blushed at the knowledge that she'd been purposely avoiding him due to her extreme discomfiture around him; he made her so nervous--so horny.

"You alright?" Spike asked with a tilt of his head.

Buffy suppressed a shuddery sigh when he tilted his head--Did he know what it did to her when he did stuff like that? "I'm--I'm nervous. I've--never done anything like this before."

"Oh, well you'll do fine, Buffy. No worries. I was so nervous before I did my first film, I bit my nails down to nubs." Spike laughed.

"Really?" Buffy giggled and looked up at him coquettishly.

"Yeah, it's only natural." He touched her arm lightly.

It was a friendly, supportive gesture. But it almost made Buffy gasp--feeling his hand on her bare arm set her body ablaze.

'Well, at least I won't have to pretend that he gets me hot.' she thought.

Buffy smiled wanly. He seemed just as nice as she'd heard that he was--and he had the most beautiful, spec-fucking-tacular blue eyes she'd ever seen! She'd never gotten this close a look at him before. The rest of his face was real nice, too. He was such a hottie--a hottie she'd be having sex with in a short amount of time. How many times had she imagined it? Spike touching her...kissing her...doing all kinds of things to her. Now it was going to happen for real.

"I promise, we'll go slow. You tell me along the way if there's something you really dig to get you hot," Spike said kindly.

She blushed. "Uh, okay. Don't we have to stick to the script?"

"As much as possible, but I like to embellish and ad-lib. The writers hate me--that lot takes themselves far too seriously. But the boss lets me have some freedom. And what she says goes."

"How come we have breaks in the scene? The movies are usually one continuous shot, aren't they?"

"Warren wants to inter-cut other couples...jump from one to the next then back again. Personally, I think that makes for confusion. But," Spike shrugged, "he's the artiste, not me."

Buffy laughed lightly. "I'm with you on that." She sighed, her case of nerves returning. "Lilah is taking a chance on me with this part...I want to do a good job."

"Spike, come here a second, honey," Lilah called him over to her.

Spike gave Buffy a comforting pat on the arm. "Speaking of the boss...You'll do great, see you in a few."

He strolled over to Lilah, and they started talking about the upcoming scene. Buffy tried mentally preparing herself for the start of the scene.

'Just pretend you're playing a porn star. Pretend you're confident and sexy...Please never let anyone I know see these movies! The money's great...and there are the fringe benefits...'

She looked over her script, glancing up at Spike and Lilah every few minutes. He really was amazingly attractive; the hair, the eyes--the body. The blue jeans he was wearing looked awful damn good on him. At least she wasn't going to have sex with a man she found repugnant for her first film. If she could focus on him (while making her many fantasies a reality) and not the people filming and staring at them, maybe she could actually do this. It had been a long time since she'd gotten a good lay. And Spike was just so...

"Places, everyone!" Warren said. "You ready, Muffy?"

"Huh?" Buffy shook her head. "It's Buffy."

"Yeah, right. You ready?"

She took at deep breath. "Yes, I'm ready."

Everyone took their places out of camera shot. Spike took off his shoes and socks then picked up the pool skimmer, putting the end in the water, ready to start. Buffy took her place by the glass patio doors, ready to walk out to the pool area.

Warren gave the orders to begin the scene...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Their meeting, from Spike's POV

Spike felt rattled. He'd woken up late and hurried to make it to Lilah's on time for filming.

He jogged into the backyard, just in time.

"Hey, everyone! Hope I'm not holdin' things up!" Spike said, out of breath slightly from running all the way from the car.

"Nah, you just made it under the wire, Blondie," Faith said, walking to him.

"What are you doing here, Faith? You're not in this scene?" Spike asked.

He had been told he'd be acting with Buffy, the mystery assistant. He'd been looking forward to finally meeting her. The girl was always flitting off somewhere; never in one place for 5 seconds at a stretch. Spike was intrigued by her.

"I'm not. I'm just here to support Buffy. This is the kid's first time out, she needs her homeys to root for her." Faith playfully plucked at a few wayward curls on Spike's head.

He laughed and leaned away from her. "Her homeys? Do people still say that?"

Faith shrugged. "I say it."

"Don't worry, Faith. I'll be gentle with her," Spike reassured her.

"You treat her right now, tiger...not that I doubt you will. She's over there," Faith smiled and pointed to the other side of the pool where Buffy was standing. "Why don't you say hi before you fuck her brains loose?"

Spike laughed again, "Yeah, I'll do that."

Spike had introduced himself, and had finally pinned Buffy down long enough to have something of a conversation. Now he was talking to Lilah, but he really wasn't listening. His mind was going over the brief exchange with Buffy.

Her eyes were like emeralds that were being held up to the light; glittering, dazzling, enthralling; making him want to stare into them for hours on end. Her smile was bright and infectious. Her skin was lightly tanned, smooth and creamy. Spike thought about how her arm had felt under his hand--so hot and silky.

'Bloody hell! That was what I felt like touching just her bloody arm! What's it going to feel like when I touch her...other parts?----What's wrong with me? I'm acting like I'm the newcomer, not her. It's just been a weird day...that's all. Waking up late threw me off. Get it together, mate!'

Spike took a breath, attempting to concentrate on what Lilah was saying. Part of it had to be that he'd never gotten a chance to talk to Buffy before. She seemed almost unattainable. She was the only woman at the studio that didn't flaunt herself at him, or try to get close to him...It almost seemed as if she purposely avoided him.

She was lovely, and somehow she'd bewitched him with just a few glances and a short, but sweet, conversation.

Spike took a few moments to slip into his 'Spike the porn star' persona. There was almost an audible "click" when he succeeded in putting his sudden case of nerves aside. He still felt it--the magnetic pull to the pretty, blonde, former assistant. But he could manage now. He could do his job.

Warren called for everyone to take their places...


Summer Heat


Starring: Spike, Kendra, Tara McClay, Jenny Calendar, Robin Wood, Riley Finn, Kennedy, and introducing Buffy Winters


Buffy was playing the role of a young, naive 18-year-old girl with the hots for the guy (Spike) who cleans her parents' pool.

She watched Spike through the glass, patio doors like she had countless times before. He was cleaning the pool with the skimmer. Buffy toyed with one of the straps of her bikini top and wet her lips. She'd wanted him for so long (her character, that is). She had to tell him--she had to do something about it at long last. Her parents were out and wouldn't be back until much later tonight; it was the perfect opportunity. Now was the time.

Buffy opened the patio doors and strolled out. "Hi, Spike. How's it coming?"

He looked up and smiled sexily. "Pretty well, pet. I'm almost finished."

"Oh, that's good. Spike?"

"Hmm?"

"Nobody's going to be home for a few hours...You feel like...doing something?"

"What did you have in mind?" he asked, curling his tongue up.

"I don't know...we could...go swimming?"

"You look nervous, pet. Somethin' wrong?"

"Uh--no. Spike, you don't have a girlfriend, do you?" she asked shyly, her hands joined behind her back.

Spike smirked, putting down the skimmer to give the cute blonde all of his attention. "Not currently, no. Why do you ask?" He walked slowly over to her.

"How come you don't have a girlfriend? A guy that looks like you..." she trailed off as he came closer.

His eyes twinkled. "Are you interested in the--position, pet?"

"Maybe." She smiled slyly.

"Hmm," he was standing inches from her, looking down at her body, then back to her face, "I have to admit, I've noticed you...so many times."

"You have?" she breathed.

"Mmm-hmm," Spike hummed, his smile becoming positively devilish. "How could I not? The way you walk around...lookin' all sexy and beautiful...I'd have to be blind not to notice you."

"You can kiss me if you want to," Buffy said huskily.

"Don't mind if I do," Spike said.

He bent his head down and touched their lips together.

Buffy moaned, as her hands slid up his arms to hold the sides of his face. He was a terrific kisser! Little zaps of energy shot through her body.

Spike moaned too, putting his arms around her. Kissing Buffy was good--it was very good. She was so cute, and she had a tight, sexy body. His hands moved down over her back.

"Spike--I want you!" Buffy tilted her head to the side while he kissed and licked her neck.

"Mmm, want you too, pet." Spike ground against her.

Buffy moved her hands down his chest to the top of his jeans. She pulled away with a naughty grin then kneeled down in front of him. She forced away her nervousness and did what the scene called for. She smiled up into his eyes as she unbuttoned his blue jeans then pulled down the zipper slowly--just like she'd fantasized too many times to count over the last few weeks. Her fingers curled into the waistband and pulled them down. Buffy's eyes just about popped out of her head when his, much-bigger-than-she-had-anticipated, semi-erect member was released.

"Oh my GOD!" Buffy exclaimed. "I can't--How am I--It won't fit!"


"CUT!" Warren shouted. He walked over to them. "What's wrong with you? Yeah, he's got a huge dick. Weren't you told? Didn't you see it since you've been working here?" he asked testily.

"N-No! Not this big!" Buffy stuttered, fixated on the biggest cock she'd ever seen.

When she'd heard he was big, she never imagined...It had to be a foot long! She had thought Faith, Willow and Tara had been exaggerating when they told her that he was huge. Buffy had always moved onto another topic fast when they tried to tell her. The subject just made her too flushed and anxious...and horny. Now, she wished she'd asked exactly how big was big.

Lilah came over and explained, "I wanted a natural reaction to his size."

"Well, you sure got one. Not every woman wants to do a scene with a bloke who has a dick like mine, Lilah," Spike said, feeling bad for Buffy. "You should've told her before she agreed to make the film."

"Nonsense. If she's properly stretched and you go slow, she can take you." Lilah smiled at Buffy. "I know he's quite large, but you can do it. He'll be gentle with you. Isn't that right, Spike?"

"Of course. Whatever you need, Buffy," he agreed. Spike could see Buffy was really freaked out, while she stared at his cock. "Warren, why don't we start with me giving her oral first? Maybe she can relax a bit before we get on with the rest."

Warren sighed heavily. He hated switching things around from the original script. But what the fuck--it wasn't like the were making 'Gone with the Wind'. "Yeah, alright. That work for you, Muffy?"

"It's...Buffy...Uh...I guess...that would be ok."

Warren rolled his eyes behind his sunglasses and shook his head. "We're starting with her getting head," he announced casually. "Places!"

Spike tucked his cock back in his pants and zipped up, breaking Buffy's trance. She blinked and looked in his eyes.

"Sorry, I thought you knew about my..." Spike said apologetically, nodding at his crotch.

"Oh, uh...that's okay...Do you really think I'll be able to--to-- "

"Enough chatter!" Warren interrupted. "We're taking it from the last kiss."

Spike put his arms around her, Buffy put her hands on his muscled chest.

"Ready, luv?" he asked softly.

"Yeah...ready," Buffy gazed into his eyes, feeling the awe-inspiring, godlike organ in his pants against her hip.

He was so beautiful, and he looked at her with such kindness. His eyes were dazzling, lulling her into a sense of security and making her heart thud against her ribcage at the same time.

Spike leaned in and began kissing her like they had been before. Her mouth opened, accepting his tongue inside. Buffy's eyelids fluttered--God, he was a good kisser!

"Aaaand...ACTION!"


The kiss went on for a moment before Spike pulled away.

"Nobody's due home for a few hours?" He cocked his scarred eyebrow.

"No. They won't be home until this evening. We have plenty of time." Buffy batted her eyelashes. "Good." Spike's right hand fondled her ass while his left cupped a breast. He massaged her tit through the bikini, her nipple hardening under his fingers. "For what I have in mind, we'll need a lot of time...uninterrupted."

Spike pushed the bikini cup aside, exposing her breast. He lowered his mouth and tongued the nipple before wrapping his lips around it and sucking on it.

"Ohhhh," Buffy breathed. Her fingers sliding up and down his muscular biceps.

Spike untied her bikini top and let it drop on the ground. He went to her other breast to suck and lick the other nipple. They backed up to a deck chair. He gently pushed her into it, kneeling on the ground in front of her. Spike grinned and bent over to kiss and tongue her through the bikini material. Then he pulled her bikini bottoms down her legs.

Spike took her legs and gently spread them wide open, putting her knees over the armrests of the deck chair. Buffy looked down at him with wide eyes, her breathing coming in short bursts. Her arms were over her head, her hands holding on to the back of the chair. He caressed her thighs and smiled at her.

Spike mouthed the word, "Relax."

"You're so lovely, Buffy," he said out loud. Spike kissed the insides of her thighs, dragging his soft lips up and down. "I've wanted this for a long time."

"M-Me too!" She grasped the chair harder, trembling with 100%, undiluted lust.


Lilah was pleased with the reactions from Buffy so far. The young blonde was supposed to be playing an inexperienced girl so the hesitance and nervousness fit right in with the part. Lilah patted herself on the back for her own cleverness.


Buffy gasped and gripped the chair when his mouth came in contact with her pussy. Spike gave her gash a series of open-mouthed kisses, letting his tongue play over the lips. He'd gotten quite skilled at giving head thanks to Lilah's instruction, reading up on the subject and watching other movies. Buffy was the lucky beneficiary of all the time he'd put into perfecting his technique. She closed her eyes to block out the camera man getting in close to highlight his tonguing.

"Mmmm, knew you'd taste sweet," Spike said, as he flicked at her clit with the tip of his tongue then blew on it.

"Ahhhh!" Buffy's body jerked. She was getting super hot and horny; her body heating up like a super nova.

Spike worked and played with her pussy sensuously, his tongue and lips lapping and nibbling at her. He wanted to give her a good first on-film experience. His tongue slid inside her lips, gliding along her slit, and toying with her hole.

"Ooooh--Ohhhhhhhh!" Buffy moaned, not believing how amazing this felt--and that she was getting into it even with everyone watching and filming it.

Spike reached up with his right hand to knead her tits while continuing to pleasure her with his mouth. He brought his other hand to her pussy, parting and fingering her labia. He moved his mouth to her clit, giving it gentle licks and sucks.

Buffy's hips started moving on their own. Her breathing was getting more labored. Spike slid an index finger into her hole, twisting it around and pumping slowly.

"OHHHH!" Buffy gasped.

Spike stepped up the action, taking her clit in his mouth and sliding his tongue over it. He added another finger to her pussy. Buffy opened her eyes to watch him. It felt too good not to watch, to see exactly what he was doing to make her feel this way. Her mouth hung open, and she gulped in air. Their eyes met, his sparkling with mischief, hers glazed with growing passion. His tongue was so very limber and agile. She could feel it wrapping around her sheath like a snake's tongue might, and wriggling and rippling against her. Buffy had no idea tongues could move like that.

To give the audience a better look, Spike flicked the tip of his tongue around her clit over and over again; batting it back and forth. Showing off his flexible tongue skills, he alternately: rolled his tongue into a tube (he'd read about a bloke doing that in an erotic story once), made it move in a waving motion and lapped at her while sticking it out as far as he could, which was quite far.

"Spike--Oh god! Anngghh!" Buffy threw her head back and wailed when the orgasm hit her.

Her former boyfriend, Ford, had only went down on her once and that hadn't been even a quarter as good as this.

Spike sucked on her clit and pumped his fingers hard. Buffy moaned and shook for her first on-screen orgasm--not having to play it up or 'act' for a moment. Her juices gushed around his fucking fingers. When her tremors started to subside, Spike stuck his tongue inside of her snatch. Buffy squirmed, thrusting her hips to force his tongue deeper inside of her. He obliged and fucked his snake-like organ deep into her, gathering up her essence and bringing it into his mouth. He penetrated the very core of her, his tongue going deeper and deeper, until she couldn't tell where she ended and he began.

A strange thought passed through Buffy's mind, 'He's touching my soul!'

Buffy shook anew as she came again. His tongue was stimulating a spot inside of her (was that her soul?) that she didn't know existed. Her cream flooded his mouth.

"AHHHHHH! GOD YES!" Buffy screamed, her face screwed up in ecstasy. Her hands let go of the chair and flew into his platinum hair.

She humped against his face for a minute. Then she slumped back into the chair, panting for breath and moaning softly.


"And...cut!" Warren said. "Good--very good. Terrific orgasms, Buffy. Nice energy. Next we go to the bj, then cowgirl on the chair in the same take. Come on people, before we lose the light!"

The crew shuffled around.

"Buffy?" Spike rubbed her leg. "We have to get ready for the next shot."

"Huh?"

He chuckled. He'd wanted to give her memorable head--mission accomplished. The girl was barely coherent.

"The next shot." Spike stood up and offered her his hand to help her up.

"Oh--right..." Buffy let him help her get on her feet.

"Did I do alright, pet?" Spike smirked, licking his lips free of Buffy-juice.

"Oh--um--couldn't you tell?"

Spike was charmed further by the way she could still blush demurely despite what they'd just done in front of an audience.

Buffy wished his tongue was detachable. Anytime she needed to 'release some tension' she could whip it out. But the tongue wouldn't be nearly as good without the rest; his hands, his lips, his--

Spike interrupted her train of thought, "I know you're nervous about all this. I wanted to get you off and help you relax a little before the rest."

"I'm pretty relaxed at the moment, yeah. Wet noodle-ish would be a good description." She smiled. Her muscles were looser than they'd felt in a long time.

Buffy debated telling him how wonderful he was and how much she had enjoyed it, but decided against it. That wouldn't be very professional, would it? She didn't want to look dumb. As fantastic as Spike was at giving oral, he was just doing his job. He was obviously very good at what he did!

"Let's go, let's go!" Warren clapped his hands.

"Alright, Warren! We're tryin' to keep a mood here." Then Spike whispered to Buffy, "You've been around Warren long enough to know that he's a complete wanker, but he's a good director. Try not to let him scare ya, luv."

She nodded and shared a conspiratorial half-smile with her co-star. He was just so damn good-looking and hot...Buffy thought that she wouldn't mind getting together with him later, just the two of them...

"You need a fluffer, Spike?" Warren asked impatiently.

The two fluffers (girls on-set to give the male actors a 'boost' and maintain erections in between scenes) standing by, Amanda and Vi, got big, excited smiles on their faces. They'd finally get to 'help' Spike!

"No, I'm good," Spike looked at the girls apologetically.

Their faces fell.

"Buffy, get on your knees with your back to the chair," Warren said. "You're not going to freeze up this time, are you?"

"No, no, sir." She gulped and went down on her knees, staring at Spike's crotch. Her mind fast-forwarding to what she was about to see...and do.

"ACTION!"

The scene started again...


Buffy looked up Spike's body to his smiling face. He stroked her hair softly. Steeling herself, Buffy slowly undid his jeans and pulled them down his legs. His cock was harder and raised higher than it had been the last time she'd seen it. Buffy ogled him in awe.

"It's so big..." Buffy said, going off script.

"Don't be scared, luv," Spike purred, ad-libbing. "We don't have to do anything you don't want."


Warren was looking agitated. He hated it when Spike made up dialogue that didn't consist of, 'Take it, bitch!' It looked like their newest little starlet was a fan of making up lines too. Lilah crossed her arms and watched.


"Want to give it a go, pet?"

Buffy put her hands around his massive tool and rubbed up and down. She lifted the head to her mouth and gave it a good lick.

Spike inhaled and closed his eyes for a moment. Buffy's eyes darted between his cock and his face. She licked harder and faster. The way his face looked and the sound of his breathing becoming heavier, was making her hotter and hotter. Buffy pumped his shaft two-handed and examined his cock while she placed kissed around the head. It was huge--frightening (in a way) and extremely intriguing at the same time. Dark veins stood out under his pale, soft skin. Buffy watched him as she traced the veins up and down the shaft with her tongue.

Spike groaned. Buffy felt his dick twitching, growing and standing out straighter from his body. She put herself in a porn-state of mind, pretending to be an accomplished star who'd done this hundreds of times. It was working. She felt a surge of confidence and desire. He'd given her such great head, it was polite to give as good as you got. Buffy lifted his cock up and bathed the underside with her tongue before dropping down to his balls. She cupped them in her hand and sucked on them passionately.

"Uhhhh!" Spike moaned. "Fuck--Mmmm--Yeah, pet!"

Buffy licked her way back up to the seeping head. She eased the flared knob into her mouth, sucking on it lightly while working her tongue back and forth. Spike inclined his head back, his hands fisted in her blonde hair. She slid her mouth down his big cock, taking a few inches in before it became too uncomfortable. Bobbing her head up and down, she stroked the rest of his shaft with her hands. His was really more of a 'two-woman' penis; there was just too much for one.

Spike forgot for a moment that they were making a movie. He almost let the blowjob continue to it's conclusion--then he remembered there were more positions to get through before the big finish. A cameraman gave him a big 'thumbs up'.

"I--want to fuck your sweet pussy--want to fuck you."

Buffy thought, 'Here we go...'

She stood up, Spike pulled her against him for another hot kiss. They kissed with mouths wide open, their tongues tangling and dueling. Taking her along with him, Spike moved to the chair and sat down. Buffy removed his jeans all the way, then climbed onto his lap with her knees on either side of his hips.

Spike took his rigid cock and rubbed the head over her pussy. He teased her swollen clit with it, tapping and rubbing. Buffy's inner muscles clenched--her fear was dissipating as her desire to feel his giant cock pumping deep inside her grew exponentially. She groaned, shifting her hips and holding onto the back of the chair behind him.

Spike inserted his prickhead into her vagina then grabbed the backs of her thighs. With just the head inside of her, he could tell this was going to be a helluva fuck. One of the cameramen got in a good position to film them from the side, another moved in behind them to capture the penetration, up close and personal.

Buffy moaned and gyrated her pelvis, taking the first few inches of the shaft inside of her. Spike held onto her thighs, groaning at the vice like grip her pussy had on his cock.

"Ohhh-Oh, Godddd!" Buffy panted. She grunted and slid back up his pole until the head started to slip out, then back down again.

Buffy continued sliding up and down, her pussy producing plentiful lubrication. Little by little, Buffy was able to take his cock within her. It felt like an eternity--a torturous, brutal, mind-numbingly spectacular eternity--before 10 of his 12 inches were buried inside her tight box.

When they could keep their eyes open, they stared at each other, panting and moaning. Buffy sat motionless on him, trying to catch her breath and not pass out from the enormity of pleasure she was feeling. To this point in her life, the biggest dick she'd taken was 5 inches, 6 if she was being overly generous. Spike's manhood felt like an entire forearm was inside of her.

Spike caressed her thighs and bent forward to kiss her neck. Buffy leaned into him. She made little breathy sounds as he kissed her throat, then a path to her tits. His tongue flicked out tasting her skin and laving her nipples.

"Ohhhhh!" Buffy moaned. "Spike! Mmmmmm! Big--so BIG!"

She raised herself up and started riding him slowly. Spike leaned back in the chair to watch her rising and falling. His left hand played with her clit.

"Ahhh-Oh, Buffy--So fucking tight!" Spike growled.

Buffy's pussy was stretched out enough that her movements could become faster. One of the cameramen moved around them, but they didn't notice--they were in their own little world now. She put her hands on his shoulders and fucked herself on his rod faster and faster.

A ragged moan came from her open mouth, "Ohhhh--Yesssss!--Ohhhhhhhh! GOD YES!" her cries increased in loudness as she came again.

"Shit! Mmmmhhh," Spike yelled, gritting his teeth. "Ohh, Buffy! Fuck!"

He grabbed her hips and thrust into her.


"He's not supposed to cum yet," Lilah said to Warren. She didn't like this at all--he was having too good a time...she could tell. "Spike! You're not due to cum for a few more positions yet," Lilah called. They could edit out her voice later.


Spike slowed down his bucking hips with a great effort. "Mmmm--Right..."

Until Lilah's voice cut through the haze in his brain, he'd been ready to unload into the petite blonde. Her muscles milked his cock like crazy. He'd been able to hold off at the last possible second. Buffy and Spike gazed at each other a moment. Something passing between them through their eyes. Affection--a profound affection. They'd both felt it the moment their eyes connected, but now, when they were joined like this, it grew.

Buffy was still quivering, feeling faint.


"And cut! Keep your places everyone," Warren shouted. "Great stuff! Man that was hot! We got some great footage, speaking of footage...Spike, doggie's up next."

"You ready to go on, luv?" Spike asked her.

She breathed deeply and nodded curtly. Buffy found it difficult to think straight (or at all) with his huge prick throbbing inside of her. God--how she wanted to feel him cum. She guessed that it would be quite impressive considering his size.

"Aaaand...Action!" Warren said, once the cameramen were ready.


Buffy slid up off his cock, feeling completely hollow when the head popped out.

'Must be what giving birth feels like...only I don't think the first instinct would be to shove the baby back in...' she thought.

She climbed off the chair. Spike got up then embraced her. After a fiery kiss, Buffy dropped onto all fours with her back to him. Her heart thudded wildly in her chest as she waited for him to take her. Spike went behind her on his knees. He placed his prick at her gaping pussy and pushed in again slowly.

"Ahhhh--Oh-Oh, Spike!" Buffy clenched her teeth, bracing her knees further apart.

He built up a rhythm over a few minutes, pushing and pulling against her.

Buffy's fingers curled, scratching and making white streaks on the cement under her hands, her toes clenched. Spike bent over her back and reached around to grab a handful of tit while he plowed into her. She felt like she was losing her mind--her pussy was overfed, stuffed fuller than she ever thought it would be, and her body was aflame. This was the best fuck she'd ever received--and it was for a porno movie, go figure.

Spike's hand moved down her body to her mound. He fingered her clit softly.

"Unnggh--Ahh--Ahh--Ohhhhh!" Buffy arched her back and neck. "Oh, yeee-ah! Ahhh!"

Spike grit his teeth and pounded her pussy as she came around him again. This girl was making it very hard to do his job properly. He was supposed to get through the various positions before cumming. This was the most difficult time he'd ever had out of all the features he'd done the past few months. Buffy's body was so responsive, so hot, wet and lithe...her pussy felt so very good around his shaft. Spike ran through all the mental disciplining that Lilah had instructed him on to keep from cumming, and he also gripped the base of his cock for good measure. He slowed down his thrusts until he could be sure he wasn't going to explode.

"You like that, pet?" Spike grunted, fucking her in long strokes. He smacked her ass.

"Uhhhh! Oh yeah! OH YES!"

"Unnnhh--Your pussy is so tight, Buffy--So bloody good! Just like I knew it would be." Spike smacked her ass again.

"Oh Spike--Oh God--Fuck me! Uhhh!" Buffy's voice was strained and desperate. She'd never talked dirty like that during sex.

Spike was all too happy to do as she demanded.

Judging by how her body jerked and her loud keening, she enjoyed it--or she was just a good actress. Either way...Spike continued fucking and spanking her, to Buffy's further delight. Her brain was fizzling, lights constantly exploded behind her eyes. If she died right now (despite the embarrassing obituary) she would die happier, more euphoric and fulfilled than she'd ever felt.

Out of the corner of his eye, Spike saw Warren giving him the 'move to the next position' gesture. Thank God it was the last shot. He couldn't hold off much longer. Spike pulled out of her and got up on his shaky legs.

"Huh? No--don't stop! Why did you stop!?" Buffy whipped her head toward him, her sweaty face was flushed. She'd gone off script again, lost in the moment as she was.

Spike stroked his cock. "Want to cum in your mouth. Finish me off, pet."

Buffy remembered that's the way it was supposed to go. She nodded and crawled to him on her knees. She took his fat cock in her hands and readily devoured the head, plus a few inches. Buffy moaned and energetically bobbed her head on his turgid member.

"Ahhhh--Oh yeah--God--Buffy--Suck it!" Spike's hips began bucking gently. He wanted to grab her head and skull-fuck her hard, but he wouldn't of course.

Buffy's sucks grew in power, her strokes becoming more frenzied. She fondled his balls in her hand, feeling them tensing up and moving around in the sac. She really wanted to make him cum--and it had nothing to do with the movie. She had never, to this point, swallowed a guy's load. But she wanted to this time-- she couldn't wait to taste it.

The people observing them were still, watching intently. Spike's cum shots were already legendary around the studio. They were awe-inspiring, forces of nature. The others waited, holding their breath as Spike's moans got louder and louder.

"Unnhha!--Fuck!--Cumming!" Spike growled then grunted.

Buffy's eyes opened wide when the first few spatters hit her tongue. He was cumming so powerfully that it actually stung a bit. But she gamely sucked it up and swallowed it down her gullet, feeling it warm up her belly. After a few more swallows, Buffy took his erupting cock out of her mouth. Spike held his cock, aiming at her pretty face and chest. Buffy closed her eyes and tilted her head back with her mouth wide open, receiving a messy cum bath from the groaning Brit. Her hands ran up and down his thighs as blast after blast splattered on her skin. Some shot into her mouth, which she swished around and gulped down greedily.

Spike went dry after his forceful climax. He swayed slightly on his feet, then joined Buffy on the ground on his knees. She looked like she'd been cum on by a group of men, not just one. They moved into the other's arms. Spike smeared his jiz around on her chest and kissed her mouth. Buffy kissed him back eagerly.

"Spike, that was fantastic," Buffy moaned, licking up all the cum she could reach with her tongue. She remembered her next line...How? She had no idea. "I can't wait for the next time our pool needs cleaning." She giggled, then moaned against his mouth.

Spike pulled back a bit and scooped up thick wads of cum from her face. Buffy opened her mouth, accepting his fingers and sucking the jiz off of them.

"Me either, pet. Throw some leaves and dirt in the pool over the next few days...speed things along." He smirked and kissed her again, tasting his cum on her lips and tongue...


"And...CUT!" Warren said. "Terrific! This is gonna be one of our best films yet--if the other actors do half as well."

The people standing around applauded and whistled their approval.

"Way to go, B!" Faith, who wanted to show her support for the blonde girl, laughed. "Nice action! Fuck, that was hot!"

Jonathan and Andrew rushed to Spike and Buffy with their robes and a few towels. The loopy stars smiled thankfully at the nervous-looking young men.

"Thanks, mate." Spike took the robe that Andrew offered.

"Thanks," Buffy said quietly, taking the robe from Jonathan.

The young men scampered off immediately--today's scenes had really affected them. Spike stood up and helped Buffy to stand.

"You were great," Spike said. "You had nothing to worry about."

"Thanks." Buffy put on her blue robe and wiped the spunk off her face--stopping short of sticking her fingers in her mouth and sucking it off like she wanted to--he was so fucking delicious! "I never thought I'd be doing something like this..."

"Yeah, I used to think that way, too. Things change."

"Do you--umm--would you like to...get some coffee or something later?" Buffy asked shyly. "Although, I guess you like tea, right? Since you're English..."

Spike smiled widely. "We drink coffee, too. There's no law against it. Yeah, I'd like that, pet. After we're done here today, why don't we go to this place I know. It's nothing fancy, just a little diner. But they've got the best hamburgers and coffee in town."

"Okay." Buffy smiled. "I can't wait. As long as it's not called 'Greasy Joe's."

Spike arched an eyebrow, giving her an amused, questioning look.

Buffy laughed, "I'll explain later."

Now that they'd had fantastic sex, Buffy couldn't imagine what had been wrong with her; avoiding Spike like she'd been doing for the last few weeks. She intended to get close to him whenever, and wherever, possible.

Lilah appeared beside them. "A good day's work. You both did very well. Good acting, Buffy. I knew you had it in you." She smirked.

"Thanks, Lilah," Buffy said. She didn't point out that very little acting was required.

"The audience is going to love you. You two are done for the day. I'm sure you'd like to clean up and get home."

"Yeah, it's been...quite an afternoon." Spike sighed. "It had it's high points though." He smiled at Buffy.

She smiled and ducked her head. "I'm going to take a shower." She added mentally, 'And sit on a block of ice for an hour or so. Damn, I'm sore!' It was a good soreness though--a very good soreness.

The two blondes went their separate ways to get showers and clean up. Lilah narrowed her eyes as she watched Buffy walk away. They had seemed awful chummy. Spike had seemed really into the sex...he had better not be getting any ideas about seeing Buffy outside work. He was her boy toy. He and Xander were hers. She'd just have to keep an eye on Buffy and Spike, make sure they didn't get any friendlier.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


After they all came back to the studio after the on-location shoot, Buffy waited outside for her bus back to her hovel. Thank god she could get somewhere else to live as soon as she cashed her check. This was the most money she'd ever gotten at one time. Now she didn't have to keep socking away the pittance she got working as a gopher anymore. Even if it was just a motel, anything would be better than having to stay in the place that she was staying. Since it had been robbed, Buffy didn't feel safe there. Didn't they say that burglars usually came back to a place they'd robbed? When she was able to sleep, there was always a chair propped up under the doorknob.

Buffy thought back to the events of the day. She'd actually made a porno movie and gotten fucked by a guy with a huge cock--by Spike. Buffy regretted having to resort to porn movies, but Spike...she didn't regret one second of what they'd done. That was the most incredible sexual experience she'd ever had. It would have been even better if it were in private.

"Hello."

She recognized his voice. She turned around with a smile on her face.

"Hi."

Spike put his hands in his jacket pockets. "Waiting for me?" He shot her a cocky smirk.

"No, I'm just waiting for the bus," Buffy said quickly. She felt bad when his face fell.

"Oh..." Spike fidgeted, looking embarrassed. "I have to get going. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Wait, Spike. I didn't mean it like that. I mean--" She growled in frustration. "My mind isn't working right today. I was hoping I'd see you...I was...thinking about you a minute ago."

"You were?" It was good to see him smiling again.

"Yeah."

"Would...you like to have some dinner...or coffee tonight? We could go now?" he asked hopefully.

"Sure. I'd like that."

"My car's parked in the lot, come on."

Buffy fell into step beside him. "How long have you been doing this? Porn, I mean."

"A few months. It pays very well."

"Yeah, I can't wait to cash my check. The gopher work didn't pay too well. I was one step away from going to a soup kitchen to eat."

"I'm sorry." Spike frowned. "That's terrible."

Buffy shrugged to make light of her problems. "You do what you have to do. I had the shittiest run of bad luck: I was mugged and my purse was stolen, I was fired from my job because I slapped and dumped hot soup in the lap of a jerk who grabbed my ass, and the same day I was fired, someone ransacked and robbed the place I'm staying. I lost everything."

"God, Buffy...I'm so sorry." Spike stopped and turned to her, taking her hands in his.

"It's okay..." They stared into each other's eyes. "I'm tough." She smiled.

"Yeah, you must be." Spike smiled back at her in admiration. "Don't you have anybody, pet? Someone to call--a friend or family?"

She shook her head. "No...my family...they would give me hell. They warned me not to come out here. My parents said I could never come back if I left."

Spike squeezed her hands. "People say harsh things sometimes when they're frightened. I'm sure they didn't mean it. They were just worried about you."

"I can't call them. And I don't really have any friends...not anymore. You're so sweet for trying to make me feel better."

Spike blushed and walked slowly towards his car with her, keeping hold of one of her hands. He was holding her hand loosely in case she wanted to pull it away. But she didn't. Buffy smiled. Who knew a bad ass-looking porn actor could be so cute and adorably blushy?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


An hour and a half later, Buffy and Spike sat in the diner he'd recommended. Their hamburgers were finished long ago, and their coffee had gone room temperature. They sat talking and getting to know each other.

Buffy could kick herself for avoiding him so many times. Spike was charming, sweet, and of course, sexy. If she just would've stayed to talk to him once, she would have seen that she didn't have to be scared. Spike had this way about him that--he was able to put her at ease. His voice, the way his eyes looked when he talked to her...he just made her feel relaxed and comfortable. He still made Buffy's blood pump like mad though...he made her crazy with horniness. But she was able to act normal while she felt it, unlike all the other times she was in the same room with him in the past.

They'd already been talking for a long time. Buffy could talk to him all night. She wasn't eager for the night to end.

She continued the conversation:

"I take it that 'Spike' isn't your Christian name," Buffy teased.

"No. I was given that moniker by Lilah. She thought it sounded more...porny. My real name's William."

"William. That's nice. I always liked that name."

Spike shrugged. "It's alright, I suppose. How about you? What's your real name?"

Buffy wrinkled her brow. "Buffy is my real name. I just changed my last name to Winters. My real last name is Summers. See how clever I was? Switching seasons like that." She giggled.

"Buffy's really your name? Huh, sounded made up to me..." A playful grin tugged at the corners of his mouth.

"Hey!" Buffy pouted. "Stop raggin' on my name."

"Sorry, pet. I'm just a bad, rude man." He looked down in false abashment, looking up at her from under his lashes, his eyes glittering with amusement.

They chuckled and shared a coy smile.

"How did you come to be in the--industry?" Buffy asked.

"Long story." Spike paused. He saw that she wanted to hear about it by the light in her eyes and her body language. "I needed money. Lots of money, fast. Since I didn't fancy selling drugs or selling my body on the street, I came here with my friend Xander to be in pornos. Hmm, guess it wasn't such a long story afterall," he chuckled.

Buffy laughed, too. "I met Xander. He seems really nice. You two actually wanted to do this stuff from the beginning?"

"Yeah. Getting paid to have sex with beautiful women sounded like a pretty good way of make a living." Spike smirked.

"I guess it would for a guy," Buffy laughed. "If I'm not getting too personal, what do you do with all your money? No offense, but if you're the golden boy at the studio, and making a lot of money, why don't you get a better car than the DeSoto?"

"I happen to like the DeSoto, but I just needed something to get me around. I send most of my money back to my mum. She's been ill. Hospital bills and all that." Spike pushed a few cold French fries around on his plate.

"Oh...that is so sweet," Buffy said sincerely. "You're doing all this for your mom..."

"I'd wager mum wouldn't think I was too sweet. She'd hate me if she knew how I earned the money I sent her..." Spike looked down guiltily.

"She's very sick?"

"Yeah, cancer. She's had a few surgeries and chemo. She goes into remission for awhile but it keeps coming back."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Spike...that's horrible."

"Thankfully, she's doing alright at present. I looked after her the best I could; worked a few jobs, mowed lawns, whatever I could to make some money. It wasn't nearly enough to pay the bills...didn't even make a dent. I wanted to go to University. There wasn't any money for it, and I didn't want to leave mum alone. Some of my mates said I should give porn a go for some easy money. I got my Aunt Maggie to agree to come to the States and move in with mum--didn't want her to be alone. So...here I am, in Hollywood, doing porn. Never thought I'd be doing this for a living."

"You're a good son," Buffy said.

They sat in silence for a few moments.

Then Spike said, "If doing adult movies is a last resort for you, Buffy...You don't have to do it anymore."

"Yes, I do. I got $500 for the movie, but I need more than that. I meant it when I said I lost everything."

"I'll give you some money to get by," he said softly, his blue eyes holding her gaze.

Buffy stared at him. "No--I couldn't ask you to-- "

"You're not askin'. I'm giving. How much do you figure you'll need to get a new place and whatever else you need?"

"No. I'm not taking your money," Buffy said flatly. Seeing the hurt look on his face, she reached over the table and put her hand on top of his. Her eyes were shiny. "I really appreciate it though."

"I wish you'd reconsider...I hate the thought of you doing the films because you don't want to starve to death. It shouldn't be like that."

"If I change my mind I'll let you know, okay?" Her thumb stroked the top of his hand.

"Okay." Spike turned his hand over and enveloped hers again. A boyish smile lit up his face.

"Spike, can I ask you yet another question?" she said jokingly.

"Sure, pet."

Buffy slowly retracted her hand from his then sat back, she couldn't keep her mind on the conversation while they were touching--there were so many lovely tingles running up and down her spine from the feel of his hand.

"Do you enjoy working on the films?"

He considered it for a second. "Yeah. I do. Especially today..."

There was that boyish grin again--it was accompanied by the cutest, sexiest little glimmer in his eyes. Buffy sighed softly and smiled.

"Was I--really okay? I mean I'm not very experienced..." Her face flamed.

"You were wonderful, Buffy. I wanted to tell you before, but I didn't know how you'd take it...if you'd think I was just a sleaze bag or something. Perhaps you think that anyway..."

"I wouldn't be here with you right now if I thought that. You're not a sleaze bag--I know sleaze bags, believe me! You have a kind and generous soul, I can tell."

"Whatever gave you that idea?" Spike smirked, his eyes sparkling.

"I just know." Buffy tossed one of her uneaten French fries at him. Spike dodged the fry and laughed. "Don't pretend you're not a big ol' softie."

"Don't spread that around. I'm trying to cultivate a sneering, bad boy thing. It's kind of fun pretending to be someone else, to have a different image. You probably wouldn't recognize me if you saw the way I looked before I came here. I looked like a complete git."

"Why? What did you look like?"

Spike took his wallet out of an inside pocket of his duster, and flipped it open to a photograph. "Here," he handed it to her, "that's a picture of me and Xander taken during our last year of high school."

Buffy looked at the photo. She recognized Xander, but Spike did look totally different.

She giggled. "Aw, that's you? You're so cute! Those glasses, and the hair! Adorable."

"Uh-huh." Spike smiled and took back his wallet. "Real cute. That would explain why I couldn't get a date to save my life through most of high school. So what do you think of the way I look now? Better or worse?"

"Different. Before you were really, super cute. I would've gone out on a date with you." Buffy grinned. "Now you're--you look--a lot sexier. More of a dangerous sexuality, like you would chew the rivets off a girl's jeans in five seconds flat."

They laughed.

Buffy gasped then squealed in excitement, scaring the hell out of Spike.

"What?! What's wrong?" he asked, jumping in his seat.

"I just realized--I know you guys! Oh my God! You were two years ahead of me in high school--You're from Sunnydale, too!"

Spike sighed with relief that nothing was wrong with her, then laughed. "Yeah, you're from Sunnydale? Wow--It really is a small world after all."

Buffy giggled. She remembered seeing William and Xander in the halls a few times. She'd thought they were both cute. They didn't tend to stand out much. Xander did sometimes with his jokes and wacky antics, but William was shy and quiet. She'd noticed William particularly. The intellectual, shy types really did 'it' for her. But she'd never approached him; her own shyness and the fact that he was older (she figured that he was so adorable that he had to have a girlfriend) kept her from ever even saying hello.

"I thought you were cute," Buffy confessed, blushing a little.

"Wish I could remember you, pet. I didn't talk to girls much..."

"I'm sure you wouldn't have even noticed me. I was an under-classman, I hung with the theater crowd, my nose buried in some book reading a play most of the time."

"You seem to have adjusted pretty well to the changes in your life," Spike commented.

"I was freaked out before--really freaked out. But doing the movies won't be so bad, I guess. I wish I could've gotten a break at one of the major, legitimate studios, but that wasn't in the cards apparently..." She yawned suddenly, her nose crinkled up.

Spike smiled, thinking how cute she looked. "You've had a long day, pet. Let's go, I'll drive you home."

"Home, sweet home," Buffy said tiredly. "Or 'The Happy Earwig Hotel', as I've come to affectionately call it."

Spike laughed loudly, and his shoulders shook. "Happy Earwig!--You slay me, Buffy!"

Buffy felt all fluttery inside to see him grin and hear his laugh, and to know that what she'd said made him do it. God--he was so incredibly attractive!

"Maybe I'll actually fall asleep before 3 AM tonight," she said.

"Insomnia?" he asked, standing up and putting on his duster.

"Yeah. I'm terrified that the people who robbed me will come back and...I don't know..."

"Oh..." Spike said, thinking. "I don't want you staying there then. Would...you want to spend the night at my place? I share it with Xander--he won't mind."

"No, I couldn't impose."

"Will you stop? You're not imposing, Buffy. I insist. You can stay at our house then in the morning, you can go back, collect your things and I'll take you around to find a new place to stay before we have to be at the studio. And I promise, I'll be a complete gentleman--I won't try anything funny."

Buffy gave him an appreciative, watery smile. He was too sweet, too adorable--too sexy--for his own good. Having a safe place to sleep was very appealing. After the Parker thing, she should have been more distrustful of a man offering her lodgings for the night. But there was something about Spike that told her that she really could trust him to keep his word--he wouldn't do anything that she didn't ask him to do or try to trick her.

"Okay. Since you're insisting."

"Brilliant! Let's go."

The smile on his face was already worth taking the chance for her.

Spike paid their bill and offered her his arm. Buffy hooked her arm through his and walked with him to the parking lot.

"What?" Spike asked, looking at her face. "Looks like you've got something on your mind."

She giggled again. "Well, I was thinking about how you said you wouldn't try anything funny."

"Yeah?"

"What if...I wouldn't mind laughing...a little tonight?" she blushed and looked up at him demurely.

Spike smiled, his tongue curling behind his teeth. "If I do try anything funny, you'll be in hysterics."

Their bodies were buzzing from the thoughts of touching each other again. Both of them were looking forward to a private version of their performance earlier today.