[A/N: Yes, folks, Buffy and Spike are finally going to be in the same vicinity!]


Chapter 10: Under Pressure


Buffy was jittery and nervous on her first day at the studio. She was worried (and secretly excited) about seeing naked people walking around--and doing it. Lilah took her on a tour of the facility, meeting some of the employees (actors, crew and other gophers like her), and learning her way around the place.

Buffy was setting out some donuts on the long, buffet-style snack table. Jonathan and Andrew walked over with their own contributions. Andrew had a tray with assorted cold cuts and Jonathan brought more coffee.

"Hi, my name's Jonathan. This is Andrew."

"Hi, guys. I'm Buffy."

They shook hands.

"First day, huh?" Jonathan asked.

"Why? Did--I do something wrong?" Buffy asked, afraid she'd committed some kind of faux pas already.

"Oh--no, you're doing fine. Sorry--I didn't mean to make you think you screwed up. I was just trying to make conversation." Jonathan blushed.

"Oh," Buffy laughed. "That's a relief! I'm terrified that I'll do something wrong or stupid. Have you two worked here long?"

Andrew spoke up, "We're Warren's assistants. We're his friends, too. He's a genius," he said with a dreamy kind of sigh.

"We've been working for him, and the studio, for about a year now," Jonathan said, arranging the coffee pots on the table until they were 'just so'. "This is the coolest place on Earth to work."

"Is there any advice you can give me? Any people I should avoid like the plague?" she asked.

Jonathan looked nervous. "Um--well--everyone's pretty decent around here."

"Excuse me!" a sarcastic, irritated voice came from behind Buffy.

She turned around. Harmony was standing there with her hands planted on her hips.

"If you geeks are done bullshitting, you can move out of the freakin' way! I'd like to eat sometime this century." Harm glared at them.

'Geesh! What the fuck is her problem?' Buffy thought with raised eyebrows, moving aside to let the bitchy blonde stuff her face.

Jonathan, Andrew and Buffy moved a safe distance away.

Jonathan whispered to her, "That's Harmony. She can be a--little rude sometimes."

"I'll be sure to stay out of her way," Buffy said, sizing up the other woman. She could kick her ass if need be. 'She's not all that. She's got kind of a Herman Munster thing going on with her face...but I guess they don't hire people to do porn for their facial features...'

Buffy was distracted from tearing Harm down mentally, by some boisterous laughter across the room. She looked to see two women (a blonde and a red-head) and a man just walking onto the set. It was the man that she'd heard laughing. Buffy's mouth watered at the sight of him--he was a major hottie. He was wearing a pair of tight, black leather pants and a black, sleeveless muscle shirt. His hair was platinum blonde and sticking up in a way that was both adorable and sexier than hell. Now, him she could see doing this kind of work. He looked like he had a fabulous body (slim, sleek and muscular), and a face that could make the angels weep from it's sheer perfection. He was wearing a thick-linked, silver necklace and silver rings on a few of his long, tapered fingers. Usually Buffy didn't care for jewelry on men, but he looked good with it...he'd look good no matter what!

He was still talking to the two women, not seeing her appreciation of his form. His broad, genuine smile made Buffy sigh and smile herself.

Jonathan noticed her entranced state; he chuckled a little--the girls always went for Spike. "You want me to introduce you?" he asked.

"Huh?" Buffy said.

"I can introduce you to--them."

"Oh--Uhh--No--I'm--real busy!" Buffy balked at the prospect of actually being introduced to the object of her sudden and knee-weakening infatuation. "I can meet everyone later. But...before I go...um...who is that guy?"

"That's Spike," Jonathan replied. "He looks kinda scary, but he's real nice."

"Yeah," Andrew sighed, "he sure is! He even gave me a birthday present last week! I didn't know anyone knew or even cared besides Jonathan...he gave me an autographed picture of Jeremy Bulloch!" Andrew's eyes danced and glittered.

"Who's that?" Buffy asked, watching Spike more discreetly; she didn‘t want to get caught looking at him if he happened to glance in her direction.

Jonathan answered for the starry-eyed Andrew, "He's the actor who originated the character of 'Boba Fett' in the classic 'Star Wars' trilogy."

"Oh, right, of course." Buffy nodded. "That was nice of him to give you that."

'Who the hell is Boba Fett?' she thought, not wanting to ask out loud.

The two diminutive, male assistants mentioned it like it should be common knowledge who the character was. Buffy didn't want to admit her ignorance.

Spike gave each of the two women a kiss on the cheek and then started over to the snack table where Buffy was standing. Her heart jumped wildly in her chest; she panicked. She couldn’t talk to him! She’d stutter or throw up on him--or both!

“Uh--I--I have stuff to do!” Buffy said in a high-pitched voice, then she took like a bat out of hell. Spike walked up to Jonathan and Andrew. He was looking after the girl who’d run out in such a hurry.

“Hey, guys,” he greeted them.

“Hi, Spike.”

“Hey, Spike,” Andrew beamed at him.

“Who was that girl?” Spike asked.

He hadn’t gotten a good look at her; just her back as she ran away. Spike liked to make it a point to know everyone and call them by their names; his mother had raised him to be polite, courteous and friendly.

“That’s Buffy. She just started as a gopher today,” Jonathan said, repositioning the coffee pots and cold cuts tray.

“Was something wrong?” he asked. “The way she ran out was a bit alarming--she's not ill, I hope?”

“Nah, she’s just nervous about doing a good job. She‘s running around trying to do everything at once...I guess.” Jonathan didn’t want to embarrass Buffy by saying the real reason she’d fled.

“Well, I guess I’ll meet her later then,” Spike smiled and went to pour himself some coffee.

"Hi, Spikey!" Harmony exclaimed.

She had been concealed behind Jonathan and Andrew, and Spike hadn't seen her there--he wouldn't have come over if he'd known she was in the vicinity.

Spike jumped, spilling some of the coffee. "Oh...Hi, Harm..."

'Great...my bloody stalker's here...' He put on an insincere smile as he wiped the coffee off of his hand.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Buffy ran to the ladies’ restroom. She leaned her back against the wall, trying to get her breath back. She’d freaked out when Spike started walking over to her--she was acting like a hormonally charged 14-year-old. But he would have seen the flush in her cheeks, noticed her erratic breathing and her befuddled mental state--it would’ve been embarrassing.

‘I’ll be better prepared next time I see him. I was just taken off-guard.’

The thought of watching him while he ‘worked’ made her heart beat speed up again.

‘Oh God--I can’t watch him do that stuff! I’m ready to burst into flames just thinking about it! I’ll--just not be on the set when he’s doing a scene...Yeah. Until I feel comfortable, I’ll just be conveniently away when he’s...doing his thing.’

There was a knock on the bathroom door.

“You okay in there?” a male voice asked.

“Um...yeah. I’m fine.”

“I was on my way back out to the set when I saw you racing in there. You’re not sick or anything?”

Buffy took a breath to steady her nerves and opened the door a bit. A nice-looking guy with dark hair was looking at her with a concerned expression.

“No, I’m not sick. Thanks for asking, though.” Buffy smiled.

He broke into a big, happy grin that made her feel more at ease. “Glad to hear it. I’m Xander--this isn’t the best way to introduce ourselves, is it?”

Buffy laughed lightly and came out into the corridor. “It’s as good a way as any. I’m Buffy. This is my first day--I’m just nervous.”

“Aw, don’t be nervous. I’m sure you’ll be great. What movie are you doing?”

“I’m not in a movie. I’m just a regular employee.” She blushed.

“My mistake. You’re just so pretty, I thought for sure you were an actress.”

“Oh, thanks. That’s sweet of you to say.”

Xander was about to speak again when Faith called to him from down the corridor.

“Hey, sweetmeat, Dubya wants you back on the set, pronto,” she said.

“Ah, duty calls,” Xander sighed. “We’re shooting a few scenes from ‘Ladies’ Night’. It’s a strip club movie. Me, Spike, Riley and Robin are playing strippers,“ he chuckled. “Are you going to be on the set?”

Her eyes widened. Spike was in the movie? He was going to be stripping? She could picture it--Spike all oiled up, wearing a G-string--moving his hips to and fro...

“Uh--No, I have other--stuff to do.”

“C’mon, Xander, chop-chop! Time is money,” Faith said impatiently.

“Yeah, yeah, keep your pants on--Oops! Forgot who I was talkin’ to, Faithy, sorry!”

Faith snorted, “Get bent, dickhole!”

Xander grinned at Buffy. “She’s such a demure, dainty, l’il thing! Ah well, I’ll catch ya later, Buffster!”

He jogged down the hall, slapped a giggling Faith on the ass, and chased her out the doors into the main studio.

Buffy giggled. Xander seemed like a nice, and very silly guy.


Buffy was relieved when she was given an errand to run out of the studio. She knew she couldn't handle being there when Spike was filming.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Later that afternoon...

Xander and Spike were lounging in Spike's dressing room. There were some lighting problems on the set of ‘Ladies‘ Night‘, so they had nothing to do at the moment. They were wearing their robes (with nothing underneath) to be ready, just in case.

"You think they're going to get the problem solved today?" Xander asked.

"Hope so. I'm so bloody bored."

"Me too...I was gettin' all primed for the scene when the lights went kablooey."

Spike nodded and lit up a smoke. Smoking was a bad, dirty habit, but it helped to take the edge off his nerves; Lilah said it just looked plain sexy, too, fitting in with his ‘bad boy‘ image. His mother would be very cross with him if she knew he smoked. He leaned back in his chair and splayed his legs to relax. Xander's eyes went directly to the opening in Spike's robe; the end of his mighty cock was peeking out.

Xander licked his lips. "Want to...pass the time?" he asked, the look on his face unmistakable. Xander had really wanted a good fuck this afternoon--maybe he could still get one.

"Here? What if they come to get us and we're--" Spike was nervous, but Xander did suck dick so well; it was virtually impossible to turn down.

Xander stood, removed his own robe, and went over to Spike, kneeling in front of the chair. Spike didn't stop him when he untied the robe and opened it fully. Xander stroked his hands up and down Spike's thighs, then up to his torso. Their bodies had been all oiled up for their stripping scenes--at least it wouldn’t go to waste.

"You're still oily." Xander smiled. "Oil has lots of useful purposes..." He took Spike's cock in his hands and began licking it all over.

Spike moaned and settled back to enjoy, closing his eyes and petting Xander's hair softly. He continued taking drags off his cigarette. Xander laved the head with his tongue, then took the head inside his mouth, sucking and bobbing gently.

"Uhhh--Xan--Yeah--Fuck...That's so good!" Spike groaned, shifting his hips to get more comfortable.

He stubbed out the cigarette, wanting to concentrate fully on what his friend was doing to him. He smiled and closed his eyes.

Xander felt so proud that Spike enjoyed his oral attention. He became more spirited; licking and running his mouth up and down the sides. Spike let out a low, pronounced moan. Xander slipped the cockhead back in his mouth, sucking harder and fondling Spike's balls.

"Well...this is a nice surprise!" a voice came from the door to the dressing room.

Xander almost choked on Spike's dick when the blonde jerked up to a sitting position. Riley stood with his back against the closed door, grinning like a madman.

"What are you doing in here?!" Spike asked angrily. "Don't you bloody knock!?"

Xander stood up, and hastily threw his robe back on, closing it over the hard-on he'd developed while giving Spike head. Spike quickly closed his own robe and tied it haphazardly.

"Sorry," Riley said, not looking sorry in the least, "I just wanted to let you guys know that we're done for today. The new lights they need won't be coming until tomorrow. Looks like you found a nice way to pass the time while waiting. Don't let me stop you...please continue." The tent in Riley's robe was impossible to miss.

"I--don't think so." Spike made sure his robe was covering his delicates.

"Ah, come on. You guys were pretending to be totally straight. I knew there had to be something going on though...Well, I hoped there was, anyway."

"We are totally straight!" Xander protested, then realized how dumb that was considering what Riley had walked in on.

"Oh yeah, totally straight guys suck their friends’ cocks all the time." Riley's eyes sparkled. "So does this mean you'll do other kinds of movies then?"

"No--strictly het." Spike tried not to sound too nervous. "And...we'd appreciate it if you didn't go spreading this around."

Riley grinned wickedly; there was something he wanted to spread alright!

"Yeah," Xander added, "it's not like we're gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but...we only like doing this with each other; no other guys."

"Yeah? You've tried it with other guys?" Riley was getting hotter with every passing second. He'd get him a piece; he was so close now.

"No," Xander said.

"Then how do you know that you wouldn't like it?" Riley asked in an amused tone, walking over to them.

"Uh--I--just know. Right, Spike?" Xander looked at his friend pleadingly.

"Right!" Spike nodded.

Riley stood in front of Spike's chair, looming over him. "I bet...I can get you off. And I bet you'll like it."

"No--that's not--no..."

"Afraid you'll like it?" Riley chuckled, issuing a challenge.

"No--it's not--Will you just bloody leave?" Spike shifted in the chair.

"Uh-uh. You two have a secret, and I know it. Now, you have to buy me off. I'll take sex in lieu of money."

"You're--blackmailing us?" Xander asked with wide eyes.

"Aw, it's not so bad...you'll see," the tall, blonde, deceptively wholesome-looking man said, kneeling down in Xander's previous spot in front of Spike. "Spread 'em, hot stuff."

Spike just stared at him with his mouth open.

Riley laughed lightly. "The open mouth will come in to it later." He untied Spike's robe and opened it up again. Riley sucked in air. "Damn, that's an impressive cock! I never would've guessed that a thin guy like you had something like this--work of art--dangling between his legs. I really had to hold myself back at the party. I wanted to go down on you real bad."

Xander was getting horny again. Riley was threatening to tell everyone that Spike and he were lovers, but--nevertheless--this was hot. Spike was still stunned as Riley ran his hands over his muscular, limber body, moving up and down his torso and onto his thighs. The oil coating Spike’s body allowed Riley’s hands to glide right along the flesh.

"You have a great body, Spike. But you knew that." Riley smiled. "Such a nice, big cock..."

Riley took Spike's meat in his hands, fondling it gently and just admiring it for a few moments.

"Damn, it's heavy! Nice balls too," he weighed the heavy sac in his free hand. "Nice heft to them."

He licked at the prickhead, grinning into Spike's startled, blue eyes. Spike couldn't help the little gasp of pleasure that escaped when Riley suckled at and flicked the tip.

"Mmmm, see? Pre-cum is flowing nicely." Riley slurped and sucked. "God that's good...nice n' syrupy...tastes like heaven. Can‘t wait to taste your ball butter."

Xander blinked at the eroticism of the situation--and the term 'ball butter'. 'That's a new one...' he thought.

"You--won't tell anyone if I let you-- " Spike began.

"Promise. Xander can even fuck me while I do this, if he wants to."

Xander shook his head 'no' slowly, but his stiff dick gave his real feelings about it away. Riley slid his mouth up and down the first few inches of Spike, holding it in his mouth, and removed his own robe, letting it fall around him. After the robe was off, he put a hand back around the delicious cock and stroked as he sucked. He was delighted to feel it getting bigger and thicker, and the pre-cum gushing onto his tongue. He knew that he could make Spike like it.

Spike had his eyes shut, his head rested against the back of the chair. He fought not to enjoy it, but it was impossible; Riley was very good. Spike started breathing heavier and moaning.

Xander's brain was too fogged with lust to think straight anymore, he just knew he wanted in on the action. He stood beside the side of the chair and removed his robe again, hoping that Spike would be into it enough to suck his cock. Spike's eyes were still closed, so Xander lightly brushed the head of his weeping cock over Spike's slightly parted lips.

Spike opened his eyes and looked up at Xander. From the sound of his moans, he was getting into it. He wrapped his lips around the head, mouthing it and sucking lightly. Xander's eyelids fluttered, and he groaned. Riley looked up and smiled, he was so hoping that Xander would join in, too.

Xander put one hand on the back of the chair, while the other touched Spike's face lightly, then slid into his platinum his hair. Spike slowly moved his mouth back and forth, his eyes looking sleepy.

"Fuck, that's hot," Riley licked and kissed up and down the sides of Spike's hardening member. "I could blow my wad just watching you two get it on." He played with his own cock. "I've jerked off thinking about it."

Riley stood up, stroking his cock. "Would you suck me, Spike? I pictured it and imagined it a thousand times. Even if it's just for a second, it'll give me some good beating off material in the future."

Spike looked at him, thought it over, and figured, 'Why not? I've already gone this far.

He let go of a disappointed Xander and leaned forward in the chair. Riley's cock was hard as nails and angled up, it stayed hovering in the air when Riley took his hand away. Spike moistened his lips, opened up, and took the cockhead into his mouth. Riley hissed with pleasure, it sounded like steam escaping. His hips rocked.

"Yeah! Oh Spike--Oh yeah! Suck my cock--swallow it!" Riley's head hung back for a moment, then he looked down, not wanting to miss a second.

Spike bobbed his head, gliding back and forth on Riley's cock. Riley reached out and put his hand around Xander's throbbing erection, pulling and stroking on him. Xander was happy to allow it, and he moved closer and cradled Riley's sac in his palm. He still preferred his bi-sex with only Spike, but, what the hell? Xander was up for new experiences.

"Uhhh--Oh fuck--Ahhh--Yeah." Riley watched Spike's mouth slide over him again and again. "I'd like to fuck you, Spike." Spike's eyes darted up at him, he paused. "How about it? Xander could fuck me at the same time, that's really hot. Or you could fuck him."

"Yeah, let's do that." Xander got a handy tube of lube from a drawer. "Peppermint flavored, my favorite. Reminds me of Christmas." He smiled.

Riley backed off from Spike, his wet cock bobbing in the air. He was so excited that it took a lot of effort not to cum right now. But he was determined to save it, to give the blonde and brunette a threesome to remember. Spike still looked anxious and dubious.

"If you tell people about this..." Spike trailed off.

"I promise, I won't even tell Robin." Riley chuckled. "He'd snap my neck like a twig for not letting him get in on it, so don't worry."

Xander put his arms out and leaned against the table that was set against the wall, bracing his legs apart. "Is standing here, ok?"

Riley kneeled behind him and touched his hips while his tongue stroked around Xander's ass. Xander closed his eyes and moaned. Riley took the lube and smeared some around Xander's rectum.

"Mmmm, peppermint is a good way to go. I like it," Riley commented, then dipped his tongue into Xander. He moved a hand to caress Xander's taint and balls.

Spike watched it go on from the chair for a few minutes. "This isn't going to be a regular thing, Riley...Just this one time."

"Sure...whatever you say. One time is fine, that's all I'm asking for," Riley said, fully believing that both men would change their minds afterwards. He started rimming Xander more vigorously, and stroking his back.

"Ohhmmm," Xander moaned. "Let's start!" he panted.

Riley motioned Spike over with a wave of his hand. Spike was really horny now. Almost no kind of sex seemed taboo or strange anymore; it was all about experiencing new things. You never knew what you'd enjoy until you tried it. He still wished there were a woman involved, but...He temporarily forgot that Riley blackmailed them to get the whole thing started--Spike just wanted to fuck. He lost his robe and walked over to them.

Riley turned Xander around to face Spike and took both their cocks in his hands, sucking on one, and then the other. He had a dick-eye view from his position on his knees. He pumped one cock while sucking and licking on the other. Xander and Spike moaned, reaching out and stroking each other's arms and chests. They kissed while Riley blew them. This wasn't bad at all.

Riley rubbed their cocks together, eliciting more loud moans. Pre-cum flowed from their slits, dripping and oozing down over the cockheads. Riley smiled and rubbed the weeping heads together. He loved hearing them moan and seeing that they were obviously enjoying themselves. He took both heads and put them in his mouth, they both didn't fit, but Riley gamely sucked on and swept his tongue over them.

"Jesus!" Xander gasped into Spike's mouth. "Uhhhh!"

Riley went back to sucking one at a time, and pulling on their rock-hard cocks. His hands were getting good and slippery from the saliva, lube, oil and pre-cum now coating them.

Xander and Spike's thoughts both went along the same lines, 'Oh God, this feels good!'

Riley gave each dick a hard lick and suck, then released them. He stood up and leaned back against the table, half-sitting on it. His breathing was rapid.

"Suck my cock again, Spike," Riley panted, stroking his own stiffy.

Spike looked down at Riley's meat and thought, 'Well...he was nice enough to suck on me and Xander a minute ago...and it wasn't bad when I did it before...'

Spike sank to his knees and put his mouth on the leaking tip of Riley's cock. Riley moaned loudly and clenched his teeth; it was a struggle not to cum.

Xander got on his knees too, and took Spike's raging erection in his hands. He hadn't had his fill of sucking on it before Riley interrupted them. Xander happily dragged his tongue and lips all over it while fondling Spike's balls.

Riley ran a hand through Spike's bleached locks, breathing in and out through his teeth and groaning. Spike moaned around Riley's girth. He was feeling delirious from the vehement head Xander was giving him.

Xander stopped and stood up, his erection waving in the air; he needed to feel Spike's mouth on him again. He took his cock in hand and moved up to Spike's face, rubbing the weeping head on Spike's cheek. Spike opened his eyes, smiled slightly, then moved his mouth to Xander's prick. He slurped on the head a few times, then bobbed on the shaft. Xander moaned, his hips moving. Spike stroked and pulled on Riley while his mouth was occupied with Xander.

Riley picked up the lube and started preparing himself for fucking--he was so turned on that he thought he might pop any second.

"I need to get fucked," Riley said breathlessly.

Spike looked up at him and slid his mouth off Xander's cock. Riley laid down on it on his back, putting the lube down next to him; they'd be needing that. "One of you fuck me, I'll suck the other's cock."

Xander wanted to fuck Riley first. He lubed up his cock, took one of Riley's legs and held it up against his body. Spike went to the other end of the table. Riley snatched up the big cock and ran his tongue back and forth along the considerable length. Xander pushed into Riley's ass slowly, letting him stretch around his hard shaft. Riley made a "Mmmmmm" sound, sucking on Spike's prick.

Xander thrust in and out. Riley moved his head so that his face was under Spike's dick. He enthusiastically licked and sucked on Spike's balls. Spike stroked his own cock, holding it up and out of the way. Xander leaned forward, and Spike met him over Riley's body for a wet, tongue kiss.

"Mmmm--Yeah!--Arrhh--Fuck me--Uhhh--Yeah," Riley mumbled against Spike's sac.

Xander broke the kiss, concentrating his attention on butt-fucking Riley. His thrusts became harder. Riley moaned loudly, moving his mouth back to Spike's cock and taking it back inside his mouth. He bobbed his head up and down, sucking strongly. Riley stroked his own cock slowly--he didn't want to cum just yet.

"Uuhhmmm--Wait," Riley panted.

Xander stopped, waiting to see what Riley wanted.

"I want to fuck you," Riley said, looking up at Spike, still licking his cock. "You can fuck Xander at the same time."

Xander and Spike licked their lips and looked at each other. They nodded; that sounded good. The threesome disengaged. Riley grabbed the lube and got himself nice and slick. Xander and Spike kissed for a few moments before Xander turned around, putting his hands flat on the table and bracing his legs apart. Riley had already prepared him earlier, so he was all set.

Riley kneeled on the floor at Spike's feet, and lubed up his huge cock for him. He gave it a kiss, giving Spike a wink at the same time.

Spike positioned himself behind Xander. He ran his hands over Xander's back. Riley put Spike's cockhead at Xander's hole. Spike pushed in, being careful to go slow and let Xander stretch around him. Riley, meanwhile, moved behind Spike and proceeded to tongue and finger-probe his ass. Spike closed his eyes and enjoyed all the sensations. It wasn't too long before Spike's ass was ready for an ecstatic Riley.

Riley stood and moved against Spike, kissing his shoulders and massaging his hips.

"You ready for me, Spike?" Riley whispered in his ear, giving it a flick of his tongue and a soft kiss.

"Yeah," Spike whispered back, nodding his head.

Riley smiled and advanced into Spike's hole. He went slow, very slow. He wanted to bask in this moment--he had wanted to do this for a long time now.

Finally, he was all the way in and just rested there.

"Mmmm--Uhhh--Spike--Feels so good," Riley kissed Spike's neck.

The three of them began to move tentatively. They grunted and gulped in air as their movements increased in confidence and intensity. Xander's hands were still planted on the tabletop. Spike had one hand on the edge of the table, and the other hand was stroking Xander's cock for him. Riley's hands moved over Spike's body as he threaded him.

"If you tell--someone..." Spike gasped.

"Oh God--Promise! Won't tell!" Riley moaned.

They fucked each other harder, their thrusts getting more urgent.

"Uhhh--Shit--I'm going to cum!" Xander said, his hips bucking.

"Ahh--Ahhhh! Xan!" Spike pumped his hips.

Riley could feel Spike tightening around him, so he fucked faster.

"Uhh yeah--Uhh fuck yeah--Mmmm!" Riley put his hands on Spike's waist and rocked into his ass.

"FUCK! AHHHH!" Xander yelled in release, shooting into Spike's slippery fist.

"Unnhhh! Xan!" Spike jerked, spilling into Xander.

Riley grunted loudly, "Uunnnhhh--Ahhhhh!" He came with a shout into Spike's depths.

They moaned, riding out their orgasms.

"Oh fuck--Oh, that was good," Riley panted, running his hands over Spike's abdomen. "I promise I won't tell anyone. I wouldn't do that--I just wanted the chance to do this."

They separated from each other. They had a bit of a mess to clean up. The men cleaned themselves off with some towels.

"You guys haven't said anything..." Riley looked at them. "You didn't like it?"

"No--It was good," Spike said. "Call me crazy, but I just didn't appreciate the whole 'blackmail' thing."

"I know, I'm sorry." Riley did feel like a shit for holding that over them to get them to comply. "Even though I'd like this to be a regular thing, I understand. I really wouldn't have told anyone, whether you went along with it or not."

"I liked it, too," Xander said quietly. "Just no more blackmail talk. I wouldn't be...opposed to doing it again." He looked at Spike to see how he felt about it.

"We'll...see," Spike said.

The whole thing was very erotic, and it felt so good. Maybe it wouldn’t be bad to repeat it in the future. Riley grinned.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Later that night...

Buffy tried getting comfortable in bed. Her first day had gone okay. Except for that bitch Harmony snapping at her...and her mental and physical paralysis when she saw Spike. It was like her mind had locked up, and she became more vegetable than woman. She had to try and relax. Just thinking about him now was making her wet and hot. She tossed and turned.

Buffy lay on her back, breathing hard. When she closed her eyes, she saw his face. He had such fabulous lips...his bottom lip was especially delicious-looking. How she'd love to kiss him and pull on that lip with her teeth. What would it feel like if he touched her? Touched her neck (she lightly touched her throat)...Touched her breasts (she ran fingers over her hard nipples)...Touched her pussy (Buffy's right hand went under the covers, then into her panties).

"Ooooh--Ohmmmm! Spike! Ahhh," Buffy moaned, rubbing herself and pretending it was him.

She wished that she'd invested in a vibrator, but she couldn't afford luxuries like that.

After a few minutes, Buffy's hand was moving faster, her breathing hitching and coming in gasps.

"Uhhhh! Ohhh--Spike!" she cried, feeling her inner walls fluttering.

She'd cum harder just masturbating and thinking about Spike, than she had when Parker had actually fucked her.

"Damn..." Buffy sighed after it was over. "That was nice...really nice...Now, if I can just speak to him...I think I'll need to practice with my fantasy Spike a little longer..." she smiled, conjuring up more erotic images of the bleached blonde.