Thank you guys SO much for all the song suggestions!! I read through a lot of them to see what "felt" right, and came up with this. Hope it works!

Chapter 10

Spike gave a curt nod to his musicians, a new group that he had brought here to good ole Sunnyhell. He had left the other band members in Los Angeles, their expertise sorely needed now that his act had been removed from the club's billing.
Bringing the mic to his deliberately pouty lips, Spike began his opening number.

Hey little sister what have you done
Hey little sister who's the only one
Hey little sister who's your superman
Hey little sister who's the one you want
Hey little sister shot gun!

It's a nice day to start again
It's a nice day for a white wedding
It's a nice day to start again.

Buffy sat in absolute shock as his melodious voice began washing over her until everything else faded away; leaving only the vampire before her. WAIT! He was singing her WHITE WEDDING??? That in itself was cause for freakage of massive proportions. Because the thought of marriage and Buffy? She was only sixteen years old!

But once again, Spike managed to give new meaning to a song she had heard a million time before and never really listened to the words.

With the dark shades Spike wore, his penetrating gaze was known only to her as she felt the heat of it, filling her veins with sudden desire and she had wanted so badly to look into those beautiful eyes of his. Eyes that weren't much with the evil anymore, for whatever reason.

"See? I TOLD you it was Billy Idol!" Xander gloated, looking over at Giles who wore a peculiar look on his face. "Oh, you've probably never even heard of Billy Idol, have you? He was really big in the 80's."

Giles sent him a scornful look. "You little twat, I'll have you know I saw him live before he was even with Generation X. Back in the day when music was still music."

"Generation what?" Xander echoed, earning another disgusted glare from the Watcher.

"So, is it Billy Idol or not?" Willow asked, now finding herself torn. Because the voice and the moves? Total Billy.

A guy at the table next to theirs turned around and echoed the question. "Is it him? Because it really looks and sounds like him."

"Yeah, that's what we're trying to figure out. Sure glad they introduced the band and everything," Xander commented snidely over the loud music. A sadistic grin settled over his face as he thought of something. "Hey, speaking of Billy wannabe's, it's too bad Spike's not here. He'd be really jealous, I bet. Too bad he took his fruitcake and bailed out of town."

Hey little sister who is your with
Hey little sister what's your fasinish
Hey little sister shot gun (oh yeah)
Hey little sister who's your superman
Hey little sister shot gun!

It's a nice day to start again (come on)
It's a nice day for a white wedding
It's a nice day to start again.

(Pick it up)

Take me back home

Hey little sister what have you done
Hey little sister who's the only one
I've been away for so long (so long)
I've been away for so long (so long)
I let you go for so long
It's a nice day to start again (come on)
It's a nice day for a white wedding
It's a nice day to start again.

There is nothin' fair in this world
There is nothin' safe in this world
And there's nothin' sure in this world
And there's nothin' pure in this world
Look for something left in this world
Start again

And suddenly Buffy realized that Spike had picked this song for a reason, not merely to shake her up with words of weddings and stuff. He was asking her a question. In his own demented way, Spike had orchestrated this entire thing to ask her if she'd give him a chance.

But she could she risk it?

A small, feminine smile curved across her lips, genuine in its response this time as she found the answer within herself. Really, the only answer there could be, regardless of how insane or bizarre the whole thing was.

Xander noticed her change of demeanor. "Hey, I thought you didn't like Billy Idol," he asked suspiciously.

Buffy ignored him as the song drew to a close only to be met with a fascinated silence from the club, so different from his usual gigs in LA. Then a spontaneous burst of applause erupted, and Spike threw the crowd a sexy leer.

"God, I totally didn't even realize Billy Idol was so hot! Where have I been?" Buffy heard a teenage girl announce to her friend at a table behind them and a small surge of jealousy welled up inside of her.

This was HER Billy.

****

Spike had poured everything he had into that one song, knowing the significance of a White Wedding was probably asking for trouble, at least as far as this girl was concerned.

But she got it. He could tell the moment it dawned on her, what it was he was really asking. Asking, hell... practically begging for.

Just a chance. A mere crumb.

And he'd managed to get a real smile back on her face, life was good. He didn't even acknowledge the crowds response, they weren't important.

She was.

With a defiant shake of the head, he smirked at the crowd once more. "How 'bout we do another, eh?"

Spike didn't want for a response, merely signaled the band to begin the next set.

A very distinctive guitar riff was plucked, to be followed with a heated burst of the drums and Spike felt the music take him over. He raised his bent arm and shook his fist at the audience, his lips curled in the very picture of rebellious defiance. He thrust his hips forward and ran his hand slowly down his thigh, every move perfectly executed to add to the illusion of the pop star.

Rushing the microphone, he grabbed it in his hands, tucking the stand between his legs as his eyes once more found the girl who made all of his effort worth while.
 
Last night a little dancer
Came dancin’ to my door
Last night a little angel
Came pumping on the floor
She said a come baby
I’ve got a license for love
And if it expires
Pray help from above
Because

In the midnight hour
She cried more, more, more
With a rebel yell
She cried more, more, more
Owww
In the midnight hour, babe
More, more, more
With a rebel yell
More, more, more
More, more, more

She don’t like slavery
She won’t sit and beg
But when I’m tired and lonely
She sees me to bed
What set you free
And brought you to me, babe
What set you free
I need you here by me
Because

In the midnight hour
She cried more, more, more
With a rebel yell
She cried more, more, more
Wowww

Feeling the moisture pool between her legs at the seductive words and suggestive motions Spike was displaying on stage, Buffy knew without a doubt that there was no hidden question behind this song. No deep meaning that was concealed behind a veil of seemingly innocent lyrics.

This was foreplay.

And Buffy cursed him inwardly for it; for allowing all eyes of female persuasion to feast themselves on his scrumptious flesh while he was whipping HER into such a heated frenzy.

'Well, what do you expect, Buffy?' she scolded herself. 'Hello? Evil vampire, you know.'

"Buffy... BUFFY."

Her name finally penetrated her lust-addled brain and she turned with a dazed look to face Willow. "What?"

"Are you ok? You look kinda... flushed."

"Oh, she's probably just lusting over the body of Billy Idol," Xander commented unnecessarily. "Like everyone else around here. Don't these people know he's OLD. He's got to be what? 40?"

Buffy had to work hard to contain the snort that wanted to follow Xander's comment.

"I beg your pardon," Giles interrupted, offended by the age comment.

"Oh uh.. sorry Giles," Xander mumbled, not really sure what he was apologizing for. "HEY! Why does Billy Idol keep staring at me?"

"What? No, he's not," Willow protested, then noticed the direction of Billy's focus. "Oh uh, maybe he is."

Xander started to squirm in his seat. "Oh I know how it is with these aging rock stars. They think a little young meat keeps them all youthful."

Buffy couldn't help giggling at that, then looked properly chagrined at the look Xander sent her. "Sorry Xander. I shouldn't mock your meaty appeal."

"Damn right you shouldn't!" Xander informed her, looking around nervously as he found Billy Idol's gaze focused once again in his direction. "Ok, now this is just freaking me out."

He lives in his own heaven
Collects it to go from the seven eleven
Well he’s out all night to collect a fare
Just so long, just so long it don’t mess up his hair
Oww ha

I walk the ward for you, babe
A thousand miles with you
I dried your tears of pain
A million times for you
I’d sell my soul for you, babe
For money to burn for you
I’d give you all and have none, babe
Just a, just a, just a, just a
To have you here by me
Because

In the midnight hour
She cried more, more, more
With a rebel yell
She cried more, more, more
Wowww
In the midnight hour, babe
More, more, more
With a rebel yell
She cried more, more, more
More, more, more

"Ok, that's it. He said 'he' not 'she'," Xander accused. "As in, 'HE cried more more more. I am beyond grossed out here."

"Xander, I don't think he did," Willow tried to interrupt.

"Oh yes he did! He wants me to be his Oh Billy Butt Monkey."

That did it for Buffy. The laughter that had been suppressed for the last two weeks peaked and flowed in a torrential rush. Maintaining eye contact with Spike, she could see his eyebrow lifted in silent question at her amusement and just gave him a big smile.

Hesitantly, Spike extended his hand in her direction with a silent question; and while Xander continued to insist that Billy Idol was singing him homosexual lyrics, Buffy allowed herself to be pulled onto stage.

Again.

"Oh GOOD LORD!" Giles exclaimed, wondering what his Slayer was up to.
tbc...