Xander used the excuse that he had to use the bathroom to go upstairs to check in on the Spikebot. He hadn't meant to upset him and wanted to apologize.

'This is insane! I feel bad because I hurt my robot lover's feelings!? When did this become my life?'

Xander decided to quit analyzing and just act. He couldn't forget the way Spike -- or rather, the Spikebot -- made him feel. The Bot had been an amazing lover, bringing Xander to new heights of pleasure. The Bot was also tender and could be so gentle, it made Xander feel adored and sexy. And Xander wasn't prepared to give that up, especially since Anya was onboard with it as long as she could be a part of it.

He opened the door and stuck his head in. Not seeing the Bot, he slipped in and closed the door behind him.

"Hello?"

"Go away," Spikebot’s muffled voice came from inside the closet.

Xander walked over and opened the closet door. The Bot was sitting in the same position as when Buffy had last seen him, sitting in the corner, hugging his knees to his chest. He had the saddest, most forlorn expression on his face that Xander had ever seen.

"Hey," Xander said softly, kneeling down. "I wanted to say...how sorry I was for upsetting you."

"Why don't you go find the other Spike too...he's the one you want, not me."

"That's not... Look...I did think you were the other Spike. But what happened last night..." He stood up and blew out a breath, running a hand through his hair. "I'm not real good at expressing this kind of stuff... I know that you aren't him now, and I... You're the one who was with me last night. It's you that I'm thinking about, it’s you that I...want now. The things you did to me..."

Spikebot looked up at him. "You would choose me over the other Spike?" he asked with a hint of hope.

"Yeah, I would. I like you. Him...not so much. I didn't realize how...attractive I found him until you were him. Did that make sense?" Xander put his face in his hands.

"Thanks, Xander-pet," Spikebot said with a sad smile. "Why can't Buffy prefer me too? I tried... I tried to be what she wanted..."

Xander kneeled back down, after a moment he put his arms around Spikebot, pulling him into a hug, he hated seeing him (or it?) so sad.

Xander drew back slightly to look into Spikebot's eyes.

'He looks so real! So beautiful...' He leaned in and kissed Spikebot's lips, softly at first.

The intensity started to build, Xander was getting hard as nails as his lips and tongue tangled with the Bot's. He moaned when the Bot cupped his growing erection, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Do you want me now, Xander?" Spikebot nibbled at Xander's earlobe.

"Uhhh! God, yes! Want you!" Xander moaned.

Spikebot smiled and pulled Xander into the closet on top of him. At least Xander wanted him. He enjoyed pleasing Xander. Their hands fumbled at each other's clothes.






Buffy sat at the table in her kitchen, nervously chewing on her thumbnail. She finished telling Spike the account of how the Spikebot came to be, edited of course, for time and sexual content. He hadn't said anything for five minutes. He had his back turned to her.

She couldn't take it anymore. She jumped off the stool.

"Will you say something already?!"

Spike turned around to face her. "What do you want me to say?" he said in a low voice.

"I-I don't know! Just say...something!"

"Do you love me?" he asked quietly.

"I...I feel something for you... I'd like it if...we could maybe try..." She wiped at the tabletop. "But if we do, you can't do evil stuff anymore!"

Spike was having a hard time digesting everything. First, there was the rogue Bot who looked exactly like him and tried to kill him, and now Buffy said she was actually willing to give them a shot. He felt like weeping for joy, but didn't want to show any more weakness than necessary in front of her.

"Pet..." He walked over to her, mere inches separated them. "Do you mean it? You'd really consider...you and me?" His eyes sparkled.

She looked up at him, frightened by her feelings for him but knowing that there was no going back to the way it used to be.

"Yes."

He smiled and bent his head down, slowly pressing his lips to hers. They moaned into each other’s mouths, deepening the kiss. They wrapped their arms around each other, kissing passionately.





Buffy and Spike came into the living room to join the others, hand in hand. Buffy cleared her throat.

"Um, guys...Spike and I...are together," she said nervously.

"Okay," Willow said.

"That's good." Anya picked up another grilled cheese sandwich. “Can I heat this up?” she asked holding up the sandwich.

"Wow. That's it? You guys aren't going to give me a hard -- Wait a minute," she said looking around. "Where's Xander?"

"He had to use the bathroom. But...that was a while ago," Willow said creasing her brow.

"Maybe he went to say he was sorry to the Spikebot. He felt badly about upsetting him -- it -- whatever." Anya munched. "From what Xander said, the sex was incredible..."

“Sex? What...sex?” Spike asked slowly.

“Oh, Xander and the Spikebot had hours of sweaty sex last night,“ Anya said.

“What!? Bloody fucking hell!” Spike paced around the room, flailing his arms wildly, going on a tirade laced with colorful language.

“Spike!” Buffy interrupted him.

He stopped and looked at her, a horrified expression on his face.

“Will you please calm down? I’m going to see what’s going on upstairs.”

Buffy started up the stairs, Spike started to follow her. She turned around and pointed at him.

"You stay here. I don't want you and the Bot to start going at each other."

Some extremely naughty thoughts coursed through Buffy's mind. 'Hmm, Spike and the Spikebot...naked...wrestling...'

She shook her head to clear it of the erotic images.

Spike stopped with an annoyed look on his face. "Fine. But I need to have a little chat with Harris. Tell him to get his flabby ass down here," he huffed petulantly, walking back into the living room and plopping onto the couch.

Buffy continued upstairs and went into her bedroom.

Loud moans and panting assaulted her ears as soon as she opened the door. Xander and Spikebot's legs were sticking out of the closet, intertwined with each other, their pants down around their knees.

"Ewww, Xander! My clothes are in there!!" She covered her eyes, but peeked discreetly between her fingers.