Buffy was anxious to get back home but the stupid vampires of Sunnydale decided to come out in force tonight, just to piss her off. She turned when she heard movement to her right. Spike was walking towards her. He looked up and stopped when he noticed her.

"I'm just on my way out, Slayer." He continued on his way.

She stared after him. Thinking about how sad and defeated he sounded, hearing his voice like that did something weird to her insides. Her heart clenched, part of her wanted to run to him and just hold him.

Two vamps jumped her from behind. Buffy grunted and yelped when they knocked her to the ground. She had been so involved thinking about Spike that she had let them catch her off guard. She panicked when she found that she couldn't shake them off easily.

Spike whipped around at the sound of struggle. Buffy was squirming and struggling against the vampires, but they had managed to pin her. There was a nanosecond of indecision before he launched himself at her attackers with a fierce growl. He kicked one of them off of her and went after him, he knew she could handle the remaining one.

Buffy felt the weight on her lessen as one of the vamps got knocked away. With a quick elbow to the face, the one still holding onto her stumbled backwards, releasing her from it's grip. She wheeled on him, a high-kick to the chin followed immediately by another kick to the mid-section sent him flying back into a gravestone. She pounced on the vampire and plunged a stake into it's heart. She stood up and dusted herself off. She saw Spike standing nearby, a cloud of dust raining down around him from the vamp he'd just staked.

He nodded his head curtly before turning and continuing out of the cemetery.

"Thanks...Spike," she said.

He kept walking, disappearing behind some trees. She sighed.

"Hello, Buffy!"

She whirled around to see...Spike.

Her eyes bugged out when she realized who (or what, to be exact) this Spike was. "What are you doing here?! Didn't I tell you not to leave the closet?!"

She looked quickly back to where she had last seen the real Spike, he was nowhere in sight.

"I got lonely. I thought maybe you got hurt on patrol and needed my help." He smiled.

She took him by the arm and ushered him out of the cemetery towards home, her eyes darting around constantly, hoping no one saw them together.

"Buffy, why --"

"Shhh! Not one word!" she hushed him.


They arrived in front of her house.

"Now, climb up, quietly! And wait for me in my room," she commanded.

He nodded and began climbing up the tree to her window.

She sighed with relief. 'That was close! What the hell am I going to do with him? I could turn him off. But...' She was lost in thought as she entered the house.

"Buffy?" Willow called from the living room.

"Willow?"

She walked into the living room to find Xander, Tara, and Willow sitting on the couch.

"What are you guys still doing here? It's late."

"We were going to leave, but..." Willow began.

"Were you aware that Spike was gay?" Xander asked bluntly.

"Huh? Wha?"

"Spike told us he was gay," Tara explained. "He said he told you about it, and you told him not to admit it."

"No, he did not!" Buffy gaped. "He's not...he can't be..."

"He stood right there and said it." Xander pointed to the stairs.

"He was...here? In the house?" Buffy asked, fear creeping in to replace her shock.

They had talked to the Bot and thought it was Spike. But where had the gay thing come from...?

"You didn't invite him in?" Willow asked, furrowing her brow.

"Um, yes. Yes, I did...but...he told you he was gay?"

"Yeah, he said that he came out of the closet. I can't believe that he's finally just coming to terms with it after all these years," Willow said.

"He was probably just...pulling all your legs!" Buffy laughed nervously. "Like Spike could be gay, yeah right! He's probably off somewhere laughing because he fooled you guys."

She prayed that they'd believe her.

"Maybe..." Willow said skeptically.

"I don't think so. No guy would admit to being gay, even for a joke, unless he really was," Xander said. "And when exactly did you forgive him for the whole chaining you up thing?"

"Uh...life is too short, to...ya know, to hold grudges. He won't...bother me anymore," Buffy said.

"I still think he was telling the truth about being gay," Willow said. "He seemed like a whole new vamp. All happy and pleasant. A lot of people who come out are much happier once they admit the truth."

"Yeah, he was all 'Smiley Joe' all of the sudden," Xander said, still not able to get the images of naked Spike and Angel wrestling in an inflatable pool filled with oil out of his head (he added the pool to the image on his own). He was disturbed greatly when he felt a telltale stirring in his pants.

"I have to go!" he blurted out. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." Xander went out the front door in a hurry.

"What got into him?" Tara asked.






Buffy went to her bedroom after convincing Willow and Tara to go home.

Spikebot sat on the bed, a hangdog expression on his face. She had intended to chew him out about leaving the closet and talking to people when she explicitly told him not to, but he was so adorable when he pouted. She sighed and sat next to him.

"Why didn't you obey me?" she said tiredly.

He looked down sheepishly. "I thought you weren't going to come back."

"Haven't I come back every other time?" she asked, trying to be patient.

"Yes. But...I thought...maybe you wouldn't this time."

"Spike...if you can't follow my orders, I'll have to...deactivate you," she said reluctantly.

His head snapped up. "No, please don't! I'll be good! Don't deactivate me!" he pleaded with her.

She felt like an ogre. She didn't know how Warren had done it, but he didn't create just a robot. Spikebot had feelings and emotions, and he feared 'death' or the robot equivalent of it.

“I’ll try to be more like the other Spike and I’ll stay in the closet, just like you told me.”

Buffy was seriously rethinking her treatment of him. Even though he lived to please her, she had treated him like a thing, an object to be used and put away at her discretion. Her behavior towards him was atrocious. She put her face in her hands.

Spikebot looked at her curiously. “Buffy? I’m sorry I angered you. Please don’t be upset with me. I'll make it up to you, pet.”

She groaned. “I’m a terrible person.”

“No! You are a wonderful person. You are the Slayer. And I love you.”

“You’re only saying that because you’re programmed to,” she said sadly.

He kneeled on the floor before her, looking up at her with unbridled adoration. “I say that because that’s how I feel. I do love you. You are everything to me, luv.”

“I treat you so badly...making you stay in a closet all day... Not letting you talk to other people. I have to find Warren and send you back to him. I shouldn’t have had you made for me, it was selfish and...”

He stood up. “No! Please don’t send me away! I’ll be good!” he panicked.

“Spike, it’s not a matter of you being good. It’s me. I was wrong when I made Warren create you, I realize that now...finally. You are so sweet and gentle and --“

“I won’t go!” he shouted. Tears leaked from his eyes. “Why don’t you love me? You said you loved me!”

“Oh god, please don’t cry!” She felt like the world’s biggest asshole for making an innocent creature like him cry again. Even when she tried to do the right thing, she hurt people...and robots too.

“It’s him, isn’t it?” he asked through his tears, his eyes narrowing to slits. “It’s the other Spike you love, not me.” His jaw clenched.

She hadn't seen him so angry or upset before.

“Spike, please don’t be jealous. I --“

“I won’t let him have you. I'll kill him first! You’ll have to love me when he’s gone!” he said, then ran out the door and down the stairs before she could react.

“Spike! NO!”

She chased after him down the stairs and out the open front door. She looked around for him frantically, but he was no where in sight.

“Spike! Come back!” she called.






Spike sat at the bar in the Bronze nursing a beer.

Seeing Buffy tonight had been almost unbearable. He couldn't deal with the knowledge that she had a new man in her life. A man that, unlike that git Finn, had the sexual chops to satisfy her very, very well, judging by the sounds he heard emanating from her bedroom window the other night. Spike didn't think he would have the stomach to see them together. Wallowing in self-pity, Spike drained his beer and ordered another. He planned on getting completely drunk again to deaden the pain, and he was well on his way.

Xander walked in the club. He needed a good stiff drink. That scene with Spike at Buffy's house had him rattled. His face flushed when he thought about it. He couldn't get images of naked Spike kneeling in a pool filled with oil, rubbing it all over his body and beckoning to Xander with a sly smirk out of his mind. Much to Xander's embarrassment (and confusion), the image made him rock hard.

'I'm not attracted to Spike! Not at all! Not even a little...curious. Nope. Not a bit. It was just a...fluke, that's all.' Or so he kept trying to convince himself.

He stopped short when he saw Spike at the bar.

'Ohgodohgodohgod! I can't face him! He'll know! Take it easy, Xan-Man. You can...talk to him. You can prove that you aren't attracted to him. Yeah...that's what I'll do...'

He took a deep breath and sidled up next to Spike at the bar.

Spike was talking to the bartender. "You ever wonder why we all were given the capacity to love?" He looked at the employee badge on the bartender's shirt. "Tommy?"

"Nope. Can't say that I have," Tommy said, not paying much attention as he prepared a drink for another customer.

"Well, I know why. It's one big bloody fuckin' cosmic joke, that's what it is." Spike took another drink. "You give your heart to someone -- an' they just throw it on the floor -- an' spit on it an' stomp on it, grindin' it under their bloody heel. The joke's on us, mate!"

"Yeah, okay. I think you've had enough for tonight," Tommy said, then moved to take an order from the other end of the bar.

Spike snorted and turned his head, noticing Xander's presence.

"For the record, I was here first. So you can just piss off if you 'ave a problem," he said, slurring his words slightly.

"What? Spike, chill out, will you? I know I reacted... strongly before, but I'm...okay with us being friends... If you still want to..." Xander tapped his fingers on the bar nervously.

"Friends? What are you on about? Someone give you a lobotomy or somethin'? Just...go away." He drank from his bottle.

"Um, are you drunk?" Xander asked.

From what he heard Spike saying to the bartender, Xander guessed that Spike must have struck out with a guy and came here to drown his sorrows.

'Ask him to come home with you,' a voice spoke up in Xander's head. 'Where the hell did that come from?'

He watched as Spike took another long drink. His lips wrapped around the top of the bottle, his eyes closed, Adam's apple bobbing.

'Wonder what it would be like to have his lips wrapped around --'

"Go 'way," Spike muttered, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand when he noticed Xander observing him.

"Do you...have someone, I mean, somewhere to go...to sleep it off?" Xander couldn't stop the line of questioning.

He couldn't deny the fact that his cock was jumping and twitching at the thought of Spike's lips -- lips of Spike -- wrapped around him, bobbing up and down on his cock.

'It's just...natural curiosity...' Xander thought.

He wanted to take him home with him. Anya was working late tonight, so late that she said she'd just sleep at the Magic Box. And she did encourage him in sexual experimentation...she'd mentioned wanting to find another person to join them in the bedroom for a little added fun. He could...take Spike for a trial run, just to see if he was into it.

"What do you care? You playin' some kind of game with me?" He stood up, getting in Xander's face.

Xander shook his head no and gulped.

"Cause I'm not in the bloody mood. What is it, eh? You buddy up to me, get me all with the trustin', then you yank the rug out from under my feet? Well, I'm not playin' 'Kick the Spike' anymore. Fuck you, wanker." He pushed past Xander and wove his way out the front of the club.

Xander followed and found him right outside the front entrance. Spike was leaning against the wall with his back to him.

"Spike? What's wrong? You were in such a good mood before..." He stepped around Spike to look at him face to face. He was surprised to see a tear rolling down Spike's cheek. "Spike?"

"Get the fuck away from me!" Spike snarled, wiping at his face. "I don't need you laughin' at me on top of everything else! I'm a bloody mess, Harris." He slid down the wall to sit on his butt. "I have to get out of this soddin' town!" he half-sobbed.

Xander crouched down next to him. "Spike, let me help you." Xander helped Spike get back to his feet

Spike pushed him away. "Get away. 'M leavin'." He swayed a bit then started walking down the street.

"Spike! Come on, you're in no condition to --"

"Piss off!" Spike broke into a run and turned swiftly into an alley.

"Spike! Hey! Sonuvabitch!"

Xander stood there with his hands on his hips, not knowing what he should do. If something were to happen to Spike, it would be his fault, he's the one that made Spike take off like that. He sighed and started jogging in the direction Spike went.






Buffy burst into the crypt, breathing hard from having run all the way here. A lamp was on by the TV but otherwise, the place was empty.

"Spike?" She looked around. "Are you here, Spike?"

She felt the TV, it was cold. Where had Spike gone after she saw him in the cemetery? Where had the Bot gone? Buffy was sure this would be the first place he'd look for the real Spike. She didn't know if she should stay here and wait for one of them to show up or look elsewhere.

"Oh god, kill me now!" She plopped down in Spike's TV watching chair.






Xander wandered around the streets and back alleys looking for Spike. He thought he saw him come through an alley a minute ago but lost track of him again.

"He sure moves fast for someone who's drunk off his ass," he grumbled. "Going to get myself killed trying to save his stupid undead hide..."

The alley was dark and dreary and scary as hell. Anything could be lurking in the shadows waiting to jump out at him. His eyes darted around as he walked quickly through to the light on the other side. Just as he was about to emerge onto the street he heard what sounded like someone weeping. He stopped and walked slowly over to where the sound came from. A figure was huddled against the wall. As Xander moved closer and his eyes adjusted to the dim light, he saw that it was Spike.

"Spike?" he said softly. "Are you okay?" It was a stupid question, he knew it, but he didn't know what else to say.

Spikebot looked up, tears on his face. "Xander...you're a construction worker," he sniffled.

"Yeah...that's right. Come on, man. Let's get you inside."

Spikebot allowed him to help him stand.

Xander was beginning to think there was something really wrong with Spike. He was acting so weird, so un-Spike-like. Was it just the coming out thing that made him so different? Or maybe he was schizophrenic or had multiple personalities or something. Spike was much more pleasant and cooperative than normal at the moment. Xander hoped that this Spike would stick around. He could deal with this Spike.

Xander led him back toward where he parked his car before they had started on their merry chase.

"Where are we going?" Spikebot asked, wiping away his tears.

"I'll...take you home...to my place. You can stay there for tonight."

"I have to go. I have to find him. I'm going to kill the wanker," Spikebot said single-mindedly.

Xander shook his head. Some jerk had broken Spike's poor, undead, recently gay heart. Wanting to kill someone -- now that sounded more like the old Spike.

"You can find him tomorrow."

Spikebot thought about it, then nodded. He flashed Xander a stunning smile. "Maybe you could help me find him!"

"Yeah, sure... But not tonight, okay?"

"Okay, mate. Have you decided to be my boyfriend, Xander?"

"Uh, I don't...um... Maybe..." Xander gulped.

Spike seemed to be having some bizarre mood swings tonight. Were there psychiatrists that treated the undead? He'd have to look into that in the morning.

"I'm glad. I like you."

"I, uh...I like you too, Spike...sort of. There's my car, let's go."

Xander's heart pounded in his chest, his mind was awhirl with erotic images of Spike and himself.





Spike stumbled his way through the cemetery.

"Stupid bloody Xander Harris. Thinks he can fool ol' Spike, does he? Well, FUCK HIM!" he spun in a circle and yelled. "I'm smart...I'm smarter than him."

He opened the door to his crypt and ran into Buffy.

"Bloody hell! Watch where yer goin'!"

"Spike! Oh my god! You're okay!" She touched him on his face and chest to verify that he was indeed whole, relief and happiness washed over her.

"Wha's wrong w-with you? What are you doin' here? Get out!" he muttered, pushing past her into the crypt. He stumbled over to the sarcophagus and threw himself down on it.

She walked over to him. "Spike, are you okay?"

He laughed. "Oh yeah, I'm doin' great! Leave me alone..." He turned his face away from her.

"Did you see anything...interesting tonight?" she asked carefully.

"No," he mumbled.

"You sure? Nothing?" She was so relieved that he was alright, pissed drunk, but alright. The Bot obviously couldn't find him.

"Yes. Now go 'way. Go back to your boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? What boyfriend?" she asked, confused.

He sat up abruptly. "D-Don't bother denying it, Slayer. I know you got another guy." He hiccupped.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," Buffy said warily.

“I bloody heard you... I just ‘appened to be passing through on my way to...somewhere else, when I heard you wailing like a fucking banshee...or is that like a banshee that was bein’ fucked...” He giggled despite his agitated state.

“Spike! W-Were you spying on me again!?”

“Aha! So you adm-mit it then? I know I don’t ‘ave a snowball’s chance in Hell with you...I never did.” He looked down, his voice became rougher. “I-I hope you’ll be happy. At least this guy can give you a good seein’ to. I won’t come ‘round anymore, don’t worry ‘bout that...”

“Spike, I...don’t know what to say...”

“Don’t say anything. Just leave me be. I’m clearin’ out of this fucking town...once my hangover’s gone. I promise you won’t see me again.”

Her heart constricted painfully in her chest. “Oh?”

“Yeah, so let’s just say ‘Goodbye’ now, eh?” He looked back up at her with bloodshot eyes. “Goodbye, Buffy. Good luck with the...whole Slayin' thing... Hope you beat the odds, luv.”

She stared back at him, looking into his eyes, and she wasn’t able to form words. The thought of him leaving, not being here anymore, was surprisingly painful.

“Buffy?” He tilted his head.

She loved when he did that, it was so fucking cute -- but seeing it now ripped her heart into a million pieces. She leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to his lips.

“Goodbye, Spike.”

She turned and ran out of the crypt, only allowing her tears to spill once she was out the door. Her only thought was to get away before she could make a fool of herself, or maybe it was too late for that already.

Spike sat there stunned for a full minute after she left. Had she just kissed him? Or had he hallucinated it? He stretched out on the slab to think about it, but it was only a few moments before he passed out.





“Here we are.” Xander walked through the door. “Home sweet home.”

He was turning around to invite Spike in when he bumped into him. Xander stared at him.

“How did... I didn’t invite you in... How...?”

“Should I go back in the hall so that you can invite me in?” Spikebot asked, backing up into the hallway. “Did I do something wrong?”

Xander wracked his brain trying to remember a time when he’d invited Spike in his apartment before, but came up empty. Maybe Anya had invited Spike in and didn’t inform him?

He shook his head. “Nevermind. Come in, Spike.”

Spikebot smiled and stepped into the apartment. “Thanks, mate. It’s very nice, very posh,” he said looking around.

Xander closed, then locked the door. “Thanks... Um, Spike, about what you said before...about me being your boyfriend...”

“Yes?”

“You’ve been... You've slept with guys before...right?”

“Yes. I enjoyed lots of sex with Angel.”

“Right...well, um, I’ve never....with another guy before...”

“You haven’t?” Spikebot tilted his head to the left.

“No.” Xander swallowed hard. “But... I wouldn’t rule out just trying it... you know, once.”

“You should! It’s different, but still fun.” The Bot smiled.

“God, you’re going to make me say it, aren’t you?” Xander ran a hand through his hair nervously. “Spikedoyouwanttohavesexwithme?” he said all in one breath. “Just one time...to see what it’s like!” he added. Xander squeezed his eyes shut and looked away, waiting for Spike to insult or laugh at him.

Spikebot thought about it. ‘Buffy’s the only woman for me. But she didn’t say I shouldn’t have sex with other men. She seemed to enjoy me telling her about Angel and I having sex quite a bit. Xander is her friend and he wants to indulge in sexual experimentation. She would be happy if I helped him. And I can tell her about it later, that would turn her on. I'll win her heart yet!’ It only took a split second for him to decide.

“Okay, I will have sex with you Xander!” He smiled.

Xander gaped at him for a few seconds. “O-Okay. Uh...how do we... What do we do...first?”

“You are very nervous. That’s common with virgins,” Spikebot said, coming over to pat Xander on the shoulder.

“Hey, I’m not a virgin! I’ve been with lots of...a few women in my time!” Xander said defensively, puffing out his chest.

“But not with a man,” Spikebot purred seductively.

“Uh, yeah...I guess I am one...as far as men are...concerned. But I don‘t know about letting you...you know...penetrate me... I was hoping we could do...other stuff.”

Spikebot ran through all the information he had about his and Angel’s sexual escapades. He could easily adapt the programs for Xander, no biting though. Humans didn’t like that as much.

“Where is your bedroom? Or would you like to have sex in the living room? I'm up for anything, luv." Spikebot curled his tongue behind his teeth.

“It’s over...there.” Xander pointed with a shaky hand.

Spikebot took his hand and smiled as he pulled him along.

Once in the bedroom, Xander walked over on to the bed on unsteady legs and sat down.

‘Don’t freak out! Don’t freak out! You’re not gay! You’re just trying something...new,’ Xander thought.

Spikebot closed the bedroom door, walked over to the bed and kneeled on the floor in front of Xander.

“Would you like me to take out your cock, Xander-pet?"

Xander spluttered and choked.

Spikebot clapped him on the back. “Are you alright?” he asked with concern.

“Yeah...yeah. I’m okay. Uh...in answer to your other question.... Yes. I’d like you to...to do that.”

Spikebot smiled and started undoing the fastenings on Xander’s beige Dockers. Xander held his breath as he alternately looked into Spike’s eyes and watched him undoing his pants.

“ I-I can’t believe I’m doing this,” Xander laughed anxiously.

Spikebot smiled at him and pulled the pants and boxers down over his ass, causing Xander‘s already erect member to spring out. Xander leaned back to rest on his elbows, breathing rapidly.

Spikebot took Xander’s rigid cock in his hand and pumped it slowly. Xander gasped then moaned, marveling at what a gentle touch Spike had.

“Do you want me to put it in my mouth?” Spikebot licked his lips.

Xander’s eyes followed the path of Spike’s tongue as it swept across his bottom lip.

“Oh god...yes, please,” he said roughly.

Spikebot dipped his head down and flicked the head of Xander’s cock with the tip of his tongue while looking up into his eyes. Xander moaned and thrust into Spikebot’s hand.

“Spike --Uhhh! More!”

Spikebot proceeded to bathe Xander’s staff with his tongue, licking up and down the sides, swiping over the head, teasing the slit with the tip of his tongue while he stroked the base in a twisting motion with one hand and massaged his sac with the other. Then Spikebot took the head into his mouth, running his tongue over and around it while lightly sucking.

“Jesus Christ! Uhhh--Spike--Oh yeah--Oh--fuck yeah!--that’s good!” Xander's eyes rolled up.

Spikebot took Xander's entire length in his mouth and down his throat, hugging the base with his lips while his tongue swept back and forth tirelessly.

"Ohh god! Spike! Ohhh! Shit! You're really good at this! OH FUCK!" Xander bucked his hips. "Wait! Stop!" he panted.

Spikebot took his mouth off of Xander and looked at him with such a heartbreakingly sad expression that Xander actually felt guilty for stopping him.

"Didn't you like it? I wanted to please you..." He pouted.

Xander reached out and stroked a hand through Spikebot's hair, wanting to comfort him. "It was great, I liked it -- I really liked it!" He smiled lopsidedly.

Spikebot tilted his head. "Then why did you tell me to stop?"

"I-I want to take off my clothes. I'd like you to... I want to see you naked," he breathed.

"Oh!" Spikebot stood up and started stripping off his clothes. "That's good."

Xander whipped his own shirt off and quickly removed his shoes, socks and kicked off his pants while he watched each gorgeous inch of smooth, pale skin as it was exposed. Spikebot stood in front of him, gloriously naked, his long, pale cock pointing straight out from his body.

Xander's eyes drank him in from head to toe.

"You're...so beautiful..." he said in awe. No man's body had ever excited him like this. "How do you get your body to look like that?"

Xander felt inadequate, his body wasn't nearly as tight and toned as Spike's.

Spikebot smiled proudly as he moved into Xander's personal space, running his hands over Xander's face and through his hair.

"This is the way I was made."

Xander looked up at him, dragging his hands over Spike's thighs to his hips. Spikebot pushed gently at Xander's shoulders, lowering him back to the mattress, and draped himself over Xander's body.

Xander whimpered when Spikebot pressed his lips against his, kissing him slowly, while his hand trailed down to caress his cock again.

"Spike...Oh god--feels good," he said between kisses, letting his own hands wander over the hard muscles of Spikebot's body. He never imagined kissing Spike could be so incredible, he would have tried it a long time ago if he knew.

Spikebot broke away and laid on his side, his legs towards Xander's head, his face at Xander's groin. He spread his own knees apart invitingly as he took Xander back into his moist mouth.

Xander groaned as Spikebot gobbled his cock. It took him a minute to realize what Spike intended, he wanted to 69. Xander looked at the hard cock in front of him and licked his lips, he reached out and took it in his hand, pumping it.

"Your skin's so soft," he whispered, bringing his lips down to the head and giving it a tentative lick.

Spikebot groaned around a mouthful of Xander's cock, which sent the most delicious sensations shooting through Xander's body. He knew he wouldn't last long at this rate. He cast aside his nervousness and reservations and took Spikebot's cock in his mouth, circling the head with his tongue. It wasn't as bad as he thought it would be, in fact it was good -- really, really good. He licked and sucked on it like a popsicle. The most delicious popsicle he'd ever had in his mouth, and he'd eaten a lot of popsicles in his day.

Spikebot increased his efforts, sucking harder, bobbing his head up and down from root to tip faster and faster, tugging on Xander's balls and rolling them in his hand.

Xander moaned loudly and started bucking his hips rhythmically, casting his eyes down to watch as he fucked Spike's mouth.

'God, that's so fucking hot!' He was going to cum any second now.

He sucked at and jacked Spike’s dick harder, wanting to get him off too. Spike gave unbelievably good head.

Spikebot felt Xander's body tensing up, he was happy that he could bring him pleasure. He started his own ejaculation program to coincide with the human's.

Xander went stiff as a board as his orgasm hit him like a freight train. He whimpered, quivering and shaking as he exploded into Spikebot's mouth and down his throat. It was the most intense orgasm of his life and it seemed to go on and on. He moaned and groaned, rocking his hips when he felt Spikebot tense and start cumming in his mouth. He continued pumping the shaft and swallowing convulsively, savoring the thick, ropy strands of vamp cum (or what he thought was vamp cum) that were squirting onto his tongue.

Finally, Xander released Spikebot's cock and collapsed onto the bed, breathing hard. Spikebot crawled up the bed to lay next to him, smiling beatifically down on him.

"Thank you, Xander. I liked that. Did you enjoy it as well, pet?" He stroked Xander's chest lovingly.

"Fuck, Spike!" he panted. "That was...incredible!" He opened his eyes and looked up into Spikebot's smiling face, he broke out into a huge goofy grin too.

"Would you like to do more, or are you satisfied?" Spikebot said in a low, growly voice.

"More... I want to do more!" He felt himself getting hard again already. "I want to...to fuck you," Xander said with hooded eyes.

"I would like that very much, Xander-luv! But we have to get you hard again first." Spikebot started licking at Xander's neck and playing with his nipples.

"Oh god, Spike!" Xander tilted his head back, running his hands over Spikebot's shoulders.

'He's so good! Oh god! This can't be the only time we do this! I'll have to make Anya understand!'

"Spike, can we do this again? I mean, after tonight?" he rasped.

"Of course, Xander."

He kissed Xander on the lips, pushing his tongue into his mouth.






Buffy sat on the couch in her living room, exhausted, nervous, depressed. She'd looked everywhere she could think of for Spikebot. She even took a peek back at Spike's crypt to find him sleeping soundly.

Her mind felt like mush. Too many thoughts were buzzing around in her head to concentrate. She had to go to school in a few hours, she couldn't find the Bot, she was worried the Bot would kill the real Spike in a fit of jealousy or Spike was going to leave Sunnydale for good... All of it was her fault. Because of her selfishness, her pig-headedness. She knew she couldn't let Spike leave. The Bot had been a wonderful distraction, but it made her realize that the real Spike was the one she wanted, the one she needed. She liked the Bot's sweet and sunny disposition, but the real Spike, with all his quirks, mood swings and snark, was the one she couldn't live without.

"I'm such a freak...here I go again with the vamp lovin'."

As awkward and tense as things would likely become, she had to tell him she wanted to give them a shot...preferably before it was too late. But then there was the Bot to deal with. She didn't want to hurt him either. Even though he was a machine, he had his own personality and feelings. She didn't know what to do.






Xander was in heaven. That was the only explanation for the bliss he felt. He'd spent hours having the best sex of his life with Spike, taking time out for showering (also with Spike). And right now, Spike was doing something that Xander hadn't thought physically possible. Spike was fucking him and sucking him off at the same time.

He gripped Xander's knees, holding them apart as he reamed him. Spike's body was practically folded in half as he fucked and sucked, and he was doing both amazingly well.

"Now, that's what -- Nnggghha! -- OH FUCK! -- I call multi-tasking!" Xander exclaimed, panting for breath, he was getting off watching Spike go at him just as much as the physical pleasure it produced.

It was indescribably erotic. Spikebot moaned in response. He fucked Xander's ass wildly as he pulled harder on the cock in his mouth at the same time, his cheeks hollowing with the force.

"OHHGODOHHGG--GGODDDD!--AHHH! SPIKE!" Xander screamed, his body arching like a bowstring and spasming violently as he came even harder than before.

Spikebot came with a grunt into Xander as he swallowed the cum shooting into his mouth. He pistoned his hips gently until he was spent. He eased out of Xander's hole and lifted his mouth off the softening rod.

Xander went totally limp and sank into the mattress, breathing hard. Spikebot crawled up to lie beside him, pressing light kisses to Xander's chest and shoulder.

"God, Spike...how did...how did you do that? Holy shit! You must do Yoga!" he breathed.

Spikebot beamed. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, pet. I'm very bendy."

Xander laughed. "Oh yeah, you can say that again!"

“I’m glad you enjoyed it, pet. I’m very bendy,” Spikebot repeated as per Xander’s request.

Xander chuckled and stroked Spikebot's smiling face. "I have to...talk to Anya about it, but I'd like to...do this again...and again and then again. Would that be okay with you?"

"Yes! I would like to have sex with you many more times. It was very good." Spikebot trailed a finger down Xander's chest.

"Yeah, it was." Xander lifted his head to press his lips against Spikebot's, kissing him tenderly. He smiled. "I thought fucking you was as good as it could get but -- God! It feels...I can't even tell you how good it felt to have you inside me. I guess you can forget about that other guy you were looking for before," Xander said with a chuckle. Spike couldn’t possibly want another guy after the amazing night of sex they’d shared.

Spikebot stopped and sat up in bed, a look of renewed purpose on his face. "I have to find that bastard. He can't have her." He got out of bed and started pulling on his clothes.

Xander sat up. "What? Where are you going? I thought --"

"I must find him," Spikebot said, buttoning up his jeans.

It took a lot of effort to move in his boneless state, but Xander got out of bed and stood in front of him.

"Spike, forget about that other guy. You don't need him anymore,” he said softly, caressing Spikebot's neck. “I thought you understood that I...I like you. We can work something out with Anya, I know we can."

Spikebot smiled. "I like you too, Xander-pet. But I have to find him and kill him first."

"Kill? You're really going to try and kill him just because he dumped you? Spike, you couldn't if you tried, the chip, remember?"

"I love her, she'll see that she loves me too once I kill him." Spikebot put on his boots.

"Who are you talking about? You're in love with a woman?"

"Yes. I'm in love with Buffy. She's the Slayer."

"I thought...you were gay?"

Spikebot tilted his head. "No. I was made to love Buffy. But I enjoyed sex with you and Angel too. You were quite good. You should be proud." He stood up and put his duster on.

"Spike, I... What the hell is going on? Did you or did you not tell us that you were gay?" Xander felt a million emotions at once. Most of all his feelings were hurt that Spike didn’t want to stay with him in bed.

"I did not say that. I hope that we can have sex again at another time. Goodbye!"

He moved towards the bedroom door, but Xander jumped in front of him.

"I don't understand what's going on, but I know for a fact that Buffy's not seeing anyone. She would have told us." Xander tried to keep him from leaving.

"She told me she loved me, but it's him she really loves." Tears popped up in his eyes. "Why won't she love me, Xander? I was made to love her..."

Xander moved closer, putting his arms around the distraught Spikebot. "Spike, forget about Buffy. She's...the Slayer, you're a vampire. It wouldn't be right for the two of you... I'm sorry." Xander nuzzled his neck. "But you have me now, right? I'll --"

"No." Spikebot broke away from him. "I do like you, Xander, but I need Buffy, she's everything to me. I want it to be like it was before. When she'd come home from school and we'd play sex games all night. It can be like that again, but I have to get rid of him first. Maybe she'd like to have sex with you and me together some time. I'll have to ask her."

"Spike..." Xander said with growing concern about Spike's mental state. "Are you okay? Did anyone hit you on the head recently or anything?"

"No, but thank you for asking." Without another word, Spikebot went to the front door, unlocked it and bolted out of the apartment.

Xander stood there in a state of confusion, not knowing what to make of everything Spike had just told him.

"Buffy's been boning Spike too?"

He felt a touch of jealousy along with extreme shock.