Author's Chapter Notes:
Banner by Megz
Later that same evening...

Buffy slunk quietly into her bedroom, stake held high in the air, looking for her prey. She gasped when she was grabbed from behind. A hand grasped her wrist, a strong arm wrapped around her waist.

“Spike!” she gasped in delight. “Unhand me, you fiend!”

Spikebot smiled wickedly. “I don’t think so, Slayer,” he said in a low, gravelly voice. “You’re getting sloppy, luv. I could kill you right now...” He pulled her tightly against his body, his erection pressing into her back. "If I wanted to..."

“Ahhh--Do it! Bite me, drain me dry!” She wiggled her ass against his crotch.

“Maybe I’ll let you go...this time.”

“Do what you've always wanted to do! Take what you want!” she cried.

In one fluid movement he released her and threw her on the bed. She landed on her back and bounced on the mattress. He stalked towards her, a lascivious grin on his face, his tongue darted out to lick his lips.

“What are you going to do with me?” she asked breathlessly, her eyelids heavy with desire.

He crawled on the bed and straddled her. His hands covered her breasts, kneading the soft mounds, his thumbs running over the nipples through her white tank top. She moaned.

“I’m gonna fuck you, Slayer. I’m gonna fuck you long, and I'm gonna fuck you hard... Gonna make you cum, screamin’ my name.”

He continued fondling her and rubbing himself against her forcibly.

“Noooo!” she cried, a smile on her face -- she was enjoying this particular program.

This was a deep, dark fantasy of hers, one she'd never admit in a million years to anyone else. Spike taking her roughly (or sexual program 2B, as the Bot referred to it). In real life, no meant no, but this was a harmless bit of fantasy. Buffy's body was humming with excitement, her pussy was dripping wet, she couldn't wait for the program to progress. She squirmed underneath him, trying to contain herself and let it play out like it was supposed to.

"Ahhh!" she inhaled sharply when he suddenly ripped her shirt in two, right down the middle.

His hands went back to her bare chest, squeezing her tits more roughly. He dipped his head down and licked at her dusky nipples, sucking on one, and then moving to the other, biting at them with his teeth.

"Ohhh--Ahhh! Spike! You have to stop! Please, stop! It's wrooooong!"

She arched her back, pushing her chest against his mouth and hands. She couldn't help tangling her hands in his bleached locks even though she was supposed to still be resisting him at this point in the fantasy.

"You like that, Slayer? You like me sucking on your sweet tits, don't you?"

His hands moved to the hem of her skirt, ripping it up the center, she gasped in excitement. He tossed the ruined garment over his head.

"No! I hate it! I hate you!" she exclaimed.

He sat astride her thighs, smirking at her. She panted as she watched him lift his t-shirt over his head and throw it behind him. Her eyes traveled over his delicious body, coming to rest on his crotch as his hands slowly undid his belt.

"You want it, don't you, pet? You always wanted it." He undid his jeans and pulled his hard cock out, stroking it gently. "You want my cock."

She was mesmerized watching him pump himself, a look of pure lust on her face.

"No," she whispered without conviction, her fingers itching to reach out and touch his hard shaft.

"You want me to fuck you."

He suddenly lifted himself off of her and spread her legs wide open. He laid between her thighs to keep her from closing them as he rubbed her through her panties.

"Ahhh!" She thrust against his hand, desperate for more friction.

"Say it, Slayer."

He lowered his head and licked her through the fabric, a few long, slow strokes with his tongue had her bucking into his face and groaning loudly.

"Say it...or I stop." He lifted his head to look up at her. "Tell me how much you want it! How much you want me to stuff my tongue and cock into your sweet cunt!" he demanded, his voice rumbling.

"YES! Yes! Spike! Please, fuck me! I want your cock! I want your mouth! I want it all! I want you to fuck me HARD!" she screamed, unable to control herself any longer, she had to have it.

With an enthusiastic growl, Spikebot ripped her panties away and dove into her pussy with his tongue, parting her folds with his thumbs. After a few strong licks up and down her slit, he put his tongue on her clit and shook his head rapidly then sucked at it before plunging in to explore her hole.

"Yes! Ohh! OHHH! Spike!"

She threw her head back, her fingers fisting in his hair as he devoured her. He probed and sucked at her sex with his fingers and tongue, when he felt that she was about to cum, he pinched and twisted her clit.

"AHHHH! OH GOD! Nngghhaaa!" She arched her back as she came violently.

Spikebot moved up her body quickly and shoved his shaft into her still quivering pussy in one mighty thrust. Buffy screamed in ecstasy. Her muscles contracted and spasmed around his thick member as he pumped wildly in and out of her snatch.

"Tell me how much -- Uhhh! -- you love it!" he demanded as he jack-hammered into her.

"YESYESYES! I love it! Ohh Yes!" Buffy cried.

They continued wildly fucking. She cried out in loss when he pulled out of her, but squealed in delight when he flipped her over on her stomach and swiftly entered her from behind, resuming his inhuman pace.

"You -- Uhhh! -- like it like this! Don't you -- Ahhh! -- Slayer?! You like it when I'm fucking you like this!" He smacked her ass hard as he drove into her pussy mercilessly.

"YES! I love it! Ohhh! Spike! Ahhhhh! Oh God! I'm cumming! Unghhh!" she wailed, clawing at the sheets.

Spikebot's programming told him that this was the correct time for him to ejaculate. "Buffy! Uhhh! Slayer!" he grunted as he shot his load (of whatever artificial spunk robots shot) inside of her.

She came hard again when she felt his pulsing cock spurting into her. "YES! YES! Ohh Fuck! YES!" she moaned as her inner muscles milked him dry.

He laid on the bed beside her when they finished, she turned on her side, smiling in satisfaction.

"Spike…Mmmm." She caressed his cheek. "God, that was so good! We definitely have to play that game again."

"Would you like me to load that program again now?" He smiled hopefully.

"Don't say that," she said snapping out of her orgasm induced haze slightly. "Don't use that word, 'program'... Just be Spike."

He smiled blindingly at her.






Buffy spent the next few days in an orgasmic haze, living out every fantasy (both dark and light) that she ever had. Afternoons were spent at college, the evenings were spent getting fucked three ways from Sunday. She did take an hour or two to go perform her Slayerly duties at the nearby cemeteries, and to do some homework, but other than that her nights belonged to the Bot.

Spikebot was still strangely emotional and needy but thankfully he didn't get any more unpredictable. She could live with his current behavior if she had to. Still...she couldn't help thinking about the real Spike. How was he doing? Where was he? Was he thinking about her? She missed him.

Before her friends came over for dinner on Friday, she lectured the Bot on the rules again and again. Quizzing him to make sure he understood that he was not to leave the closet or make any noise. He assured her that he would 'be good'.


Friday evening...

Willow, Tara, Xander and Buffy sat in the Summers' living room. The credits were rolling on the movie they had just watched, 'Foxy Brown', it was from Xander's own collection.

"They don't make 'em like that anymore," Xander sighed. "Ah, Pam Grier..." He had a dreamy look on his face.

"Well, guys, that was fun!" Buffy stood up and stretched. "I've gotta hit the cemeteries."

She looked at them, waiting for them to get ready to leave. The evening had gone off without a hitch. Spikebot was staying upstairs and hadn't made a peep all night. But she didn't want to push her luck. The sooner her friends were on their way the sooner she could fully relax.

"We'll wait here for you to get back," Willow said. "Hey, Xan, let's watch 'Blazing Saddles' next. I'm in the mood for some comedy."

Xander looked through his bag to find the movie. "Yeah, I could go for some Mel Brooks about now."

Buffy opened and closed her mouth, not sure what to say or do. She needed them out of the house.

"Something wrong, Buffy?" Tara asked.

"Uh...no. No. Nothing. I'll just...go slay..." She moved slowly towards the front hall. "You guys don't have to wait for me, it's okay."

"Don't be silly. We'll be here," Willow said.

"O-Okay. I'll be back as soon as I can. I have to...um, get something from upstairs before I go."

She ran up the stairs to her room. She went to the closet and opened it. Spikebot's face lit up when he saw her.

"Buffy-luv! Can I come out now?"

"No! You have to stay in here and be quiet," she whispered harshly.

He looked down with a frown.

"My friends are still downstairs, but I have to go slay a few vamps. Don't come out of the closet! Understand?"

"Yes, Buffy," he said wretchedly.

"Alright, then. Be good!"

She gave him a peck on the cheek and shut the closet door. She retrieved her stake and went back downstairs.

"Okay, guys. I'll see you when I get back. And...uh, don't go in my bedroom. I've been super busy and it's not presentable at the moment."

"Sure, Buff," Xander said. "Have fun. Slay a few bloodsuckers for me!"

"Yeah, I'll do that." Buffy went out the front door, praying that nothing went wrong while she was gone.






Hours passed...

Spikebot was getting impatient and very lonely. Buffy had been gone a long time. What if she didn't come back for him this time? What if she got hurt slaying? She could need medical attention. He knew she didn't want to him to leave the closet...but if she was hurt, that would be an exception to the rule. He opened the closet door and peeked out. Buffy's room was empty.

"Buffy might need my help," he said with determination.

He set off in search of his love.





Xander, Willow and Tara passed the time waiting for Buffy to come back from patrol. But the Slayer was taking longer than they'd expected.

"I have to get going. Tell Buff I'm sorry I couldn't wait for her. I've got to get to work bright and early in the morning." Xander yawned, he picked up his coat and bag and walked into the front hall.

"Okay, Xan. But, before you go... Has Buffy seemed...I don't know, a little preoccupied lately? More so than usual, I mean," Willow asked him.

Tara came up beside her and stroked her lover’s back comfortingly.

"Preoccupied? I didn't --" Xander stopped talking abruptly when Spikebot came strolling down the stairs.

"Willow and Tara! You're Buffy's friends, who are lovers." Spikebot smiled sunnily, he then turned his attention to Xander. "Xander! You are also Buffy's friend. I slept tied to a chair in your basement for a short time."

"Spike, what the hell are you doing in Buffy's house?! How did you get in?" Xander was shocked and angered by the bleached vamp's presence. It wasn't too long ago that he had chained Buffy up and threatened to feed her to Dru.

"Buffy brought me here," Spikebot said simply.

"You expect us to believe she invited you in?" Xander balled up his fists, ready to pummel Spike and throw him out if necessary.

"Xander, she had to have invited him in. He couldn't get in otherwise. The dis-invite spell would have kept him out," Willow pointed out, putting her hand on Xander's arm, trying to calm him.

"That's right, Willow. My nickname for you is ‘Red‘." Spikebot smiled, he paused a moment. "I just came out of the closet," he said happily.

The three Scoobies stared at him.

"It’s good to be out. But Buffy repeatedly warned me about it. She said that other people would not understand and they would ‘wig out’. I hope she won't be angry with me. But you‘re good people, you understand why I had to come out, don‘t you?"

"Huh? And may I add, what?" Xander was confused.

"Spike..." Willow said slowly. "When you say you came out of the closet..."

"I got too lonely in the closet. I've been alone so long," Spikebot said giving her his puppy dog eyes.

"Wow...I didn't know... I wouldn't have guessed... It crossed my mind that maybe you and Angel might have...in the old days, but --" Willow said in shock.

"Angel and I have had many sexual encounters. Some of which involved wrestling in oil and various food products. Would you like me to tell you about some of --" Spikebot gushed, bringing up the information that Buffy had had programmed into him. It was a major turn-on for her to hear about Spike and Angel getting it on.

"No! No, Spike, that's okay..." Tara interrupted.

Xander merely stood there with his mouth hanging open. Visions of naked, oily Spike and Angel popped into his head.

“What about the whole Drusilla thing? You didn’t really love her?” Willow asked.

“No, I didn’t love her. Dru is a crazy, loony bitch, she’s lame, and she looks like a stick-figure.” The Bot smiled.

"Oookay... Um, do you...have a boyfriend?" Willow ventured.

Spikebot frowned, looking disappointed. "No. I don't have a boyfriend. I should get one."

The Bot wanted to have a male friend too. Human males usually bonded together over sports and alcohol, he wanted to experience that facet of existence as well. Then he brightened.

"Xander can be my boyfriend!"

"Wha -- No, NO WAY! Not interested, pal!" Xander sputtered as he backed away, holding his hands up in front of him to ward Spikebot off.

"Why not? You're a boy. And you could be my friend. I'd like to be your friend, Xander," Spikebot said cheerily.

"Spike, um...did you say that Buffy told you not to come out?" Tara asked, taking his attention off of Xander.

"Yes, luv. I call you ‘Glinda‘."

"So you talked to her about it?" Willow asked, Spike‘s behavior was really strange, but coming out did tend to be a profound, life-altering experience for most people.

"Yes, I did. We had many discussions about it."

"Well...you could talk to me about it -- or Tara -- if you want. Because we're gay...we understand what it's like."

"Thank you, Red. You are very smart. I’ll come to you if I need to talk about anything."

"This could be a...good thing for you, Spike. You could turn over a whole new leaf." Willow smiled back at him, his smile and good mood were infectious.

"Leaf?" He tilted his head to the side.

"Yeah, like give up evil forever. Try to be a better person...now that you can truly be yourself."

"Yes, I will do that. It was nice talking to you, but I have to go now. Goodbye." Spikebot smiled and walked out the front door.

"What the hell was that?! He's...He's gay? And Buffy forgave him for what he did?" Xander waved his hands in the air as he talked, still extremely confused.

"Well he does seem...happy. Doesn't he?" Tara asked.

"I've never seen him happier," Willow agreed. "All that Buffy obsession stuff must have been a smokescreen...to try and hide his real feelings. It's so sad. He's been around for so long and all this time he's been lying to himself." Willow shook her head sadly.

"He'd better stay away from me!" Xander exclaimed a little too vehemently. "You heard what he said! He wants me to be his boyfriend! I'm so NOT gay!"

Tara and Willow looked at him blankly.

"Well, I'm not! Not...that there's anything wrong with that, of course!" he added hastily.