Spike found himself in his room. Alternating between pacing back and forth and lying on the floor holding his head.

Part of him was warning him that a threesome with Buffy and Faith was a mistake. That no good could come of it. Especially given the gravity of what they were asking.

Giving Buffy a baby. Fuck.

But a bigger part of him was absolutely dying to have a go with both women.
Spike knew what he had to do. Bash one out. Again. And then, only once he had achieved post nut clarity, to decide on what he wanted to do.

Back in their room, Buffy and Faith were chilling out. They were listening to their favourite music. The brunette had rolled them both a joint.

“So, watcha think B?” Faith asked.

“I dunno,” Buffy said. Shrugging her shoulders. “Maybe.”

Suddenly, a mischevious look crossed Faith’s face.

“Wanna give him a little incentive?” Faith asked. Wickedly.

“Oh my god!” Buffy gasped. “You’re pure evil!”

“And?” Faith asked.

Ten minutes later, Spike’s phone buzzed. A Snapchat message. From Faith Lehane.

It was a photo of Buffy. The blonde had changed her outfit. She was wearing sexy black lingerie, stockings s and high heels.

The blonde was standing with her back to their bedroom wall. Her right hand was over her head.

Her right leg forming into an L shape. Her left hand reaching down to grab the top piece of her heel.

Her gorgeous face was angled slightly to the left. Letting a few golden strands of hair fall across her perfect cheek.

She was staring into the camera with a sultry look. Her gorgeous green eyes promising to devour him whole.

Fuck me, Spike thought. Finding himself growing impossibly hard.

Spike realized that the photo had an MP3 attached. He clicked it. To find a song he didn’t recognize playing.

I know you like me,
I know you do,
That’s why whenever I come around,
She’s all over you

That was immediately followed by another message. From Buffy this time.

It was a photo of Faith. Also in sexy black lingerie, knee high socks and high heels.

The brunette was also standing with her back to their bedroom wall. Her right hand was also over her head.

Her left hand was on her lower abdomen. Her palm spread out. Her left thumb just barely brushing against the top of her panties.

She was also wearing a sultry look. Her black eyes sparkling with mischief.

This one too had a small MP3 file attached. Again, Spike clicked it. The song continued.

And I know you want it,
It’s easy to see,
And in the back of your mind I know
You should be fuckin’ with me
What the fuck, Spike thought. Grinding his teeth.

Then, Spike received a third message. This one from Faith again. Again, it had an MP3 attached.

The photo had been taken from the foot of the bed. On a timer.

Buffy and Faith were on the bed. In matching sexy black lingerie, stockings and high heels.The women had positioned themselves against the headpost. Resting on two giant pillows that had been propped up behind them.The blonde and brunette were eyeing the camera. Eyeing him. Their smiles as provocative as their eyes.

Spike clicked on it. The song continued.

Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?
Don't cha? Don't cha?

“Jesus,” Spike muttered. Gritting his teeth.

Another picture followed.

This time, of the women snuggling against each other. Mid-laugh. As if sharing some secret only the two of them were privy to.

Again he clicked on it.

Don't cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me?
Don't cha? (Ah-ah-ah) Don't cha?

Then, the coup de grace. Another image. With an MP3.

This one made him suck in his breath. Sharply. Now, Buffy had turned her head. To look at Faith.

Faith’s right hand was on Buffy’s right shoulder. Her left hand was resting lightly on Buffy’s left shoulder.

The brunette was staring deep into her lover’s eyes.

The women’s noses were brushing. Their mouths were open. Their glossy lips were just a fraction apart. Seemingly just moments away from meeting in a passionate kiss.

It was one of the sexiest sights Spike had ever witnessed.

Again, he clicked on the MP3.

Maybe next lifetime (maybe next lifetime)
Possibly (possibly)
Until then old friend your secret is safe with me
… Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me? (Oh)
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me? (Like me)
Don't cha?

Spike took a deep breath. He looked at the clock. He had less than five minutes left to decide.

He’d received their message loud and clear. This was it. A once in a lifetime opportunity.

“Fuck,” Spike whispered. God help me.

Right, Spike thought. Right.

Now, Spike looked over at the wall separating their bedroom from his. And made his decision.