The sight of them froze him in his tracks.

Buffy and Faith were on the bed. Faces perfectly painted. Hair glossy and styled. Bodies shiny and smooth. In jaw-dropping, breath-stealing, heart-skipping babydoll outfits.

Faith’s outfit was a deep, dark blue. Buffy’s was shiny lavender. Both were sheer and satin. Spike’s eyes nearly popped out of his head.

His heart skipped a beat. His senses nearly short-circuited. His cock, which had been so recently – not to mention mercilessly wrung – sprang back to life instantly.

“Hey baby,” Faith said. The brunette, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, leaned back. Arching her back to draw his attention to her gorgeous breasts.

She put her left hand on her head, then gave her glossy mane a bit of a tussle with her delicate fingers.

“Where did you run off to?” she enquired.

The other she placed on a succulent thigh. Which she stroked invitingly. Emphasizing the point by slightly kicking her long, shiny legs that went all the way to the floor. At the end of which dangled six-inch high heels.

Jesus, Spike thought. Jesus fuckin’ Christ

He didn’t know where to look first. So, he stared at Faith’s tits.

While the existence of her spectacular rack wasn’t exactly a newsflash – he’d have to be blind, deaf and dumb to notice – it was like he was seeing them with fresh eyes. They looked sensational at the minute. High. Firm. Ripe. And best of all, real.

“I….” Spike began. Licking his lips, he wondered if he was drooling. Much to his frustration, the outfit did a masterful job of hiding nearly as much as it revealed.

“Took you long enough,” Buffy said. The arousal in her voice and smile playing across her lovely face belying any indications of annoyance.

The blonde was sitting right next to the brunette. Buffy placed her right foot on the ground and planted her left knee on the bed. Then, she stood.

Holy shit, Spike thought. As he took her in.

Buffy Anne Summers. A vision. A golden goddess. Standing there. Her head crooked slightly to the left. Her gorgeous mane waterfalling down her shoulders. A little smile playing upon her gorgeous face. A knowing look in her eyes.

“So, which outfit do you prefer?” Buffy asked. “Mine. Or Faith’s?”

“What?” Spike asked.

He stared at Buffy’s outfit. To his eyes, it looked exactly like Faith’s. Just in a different colour.

Meanwhile, the damned thing was thwarting his eyes’ attempts at surveying Buffy’s golden body.

The hemline of this one though, was even shorter than Faith’s. Cutting off barely two inches below Buffy’s panty line.

If she was even wearing any, Spike thought. He wagered she wasn’t. And neither was Faith.

Meanwhile, the little blonde had buttoned her inquiry by placing her right hand on her hip. Confidently. Challengingly.

“I…” Spike began. Looking from woman to woman. Buffy to Faith. Faith to Buffy. Not knowing what to say. Where to begin.

“I think he needs a little demonstration,” Faith said. Shooting her girlfriend a playful look.

“I think you’re right,” Buffy said. Then, turning her body right, raised her right hand to her hair and stuck her bottom out.

“How about now?” Buffy asked. Reaching down with her index and middle finger, achingly slowly, she pulled back the hem of her little outfit. Putting on show even more of her shiny, succulent thighs.

When Spike didn’t reply, Buffy put on a playful pout.

“You know it isn’t polite to keep a lady waiting,” the blonde added. Playing with her hair a little, she sucked her cheeks in. And formed the sexiest duck lips any man had ever borne witness to.

“Much less two,” Faith remarked. Rising to her feet now, the brunette turned her body slightly to the right as well.

Then, slinging her right hand around Buffy’s waist, sidled up to her girlfriend. The brunette now placed her left hand on her waist.

As if to say ‘what do you think big boy?’

For the first time, Spike’s ears picked up the strings of soft music playing the background.

He cleared his throat before speaking.

“I… have to pick one?” Spike asked. Voice hoarse with desire.

“Only one,” Faith said.

“That’s the rules of the game,” Buffy said.

Spike’s ears perked up at that. So, they wanted to play a game, did they?

“So, is there some sort of prize?” Spike asked. “For picking.”

Flashing them a rakish, roguish smile.

“I dunno,” Buffy said. The blonde playfully shrugging, then turned her head slightly to look at the brunette.

“Whaddya think, Faithey?”

“I’m sure we could…” Faith began. Looking him up and down, the brunette twirled her locks. “Work something out.”

“Is that so?” Spike asked. Challengingly. Eyeing both women confidently now, he stepped forward.

“Mmmmhmmmm,” Buffy said. Eyeing Spike approvingly as well.

“Mind if I take a closer look?” Spike asked. Already, he was stepping forward. Eagerly.

“Not at all,” Faith said.

“Knock yourself out,” Buffy added.

Now, Spike found himself right in front of them. When he reached out for them, he found the women slapping his hands away.

“Look,” Faith said.

“But don’t touch,” Buffy added.

When Spike let out a frustrated growl, the women giggled.

“We’re waiting,” Buffy said. In a sing-song manner.

Spike looked from woman to woman. Running his eyes up and down their bodies. He pursed his lips and inhaled deeply.
The women exchanged a look.

“How about we offer him an incentive?” Faith asked.
Shooting Buffy a knowing look.

“Uh-huh,” Buffy said. Looking him up and down.

“Pick Buffy’s dress,” Faith said. Putting her chin on
Buffy’s shoulder. “And you can take mine off.”

Spike looked at the blonde. For confirmation.

“Pick Faith’s dress,” Buffy added. “And you can take mine off.”

Spike looked at the brunette. For confirmation. Who nodded.

Spike didn’t know what to say. Looking from woman to woman. Who were gazing at him challengingly.

“Winner gets bragging rights,” Buffy added. Giving Faith a playful look.

“Loser gets to party,” Faith finished. Giving Buffy a wicked wink.

“Win-win,” both women said. Giggling as they embraced.

Spike stood there. Contemplating the question. Buffy or Faith? Faith or Buffy? It was a vexatious choice. Both women were impossible gorgeous. And giving him bedroom eyes.

“I…” Spike began.

“And before you say anything,” the blonde said. “You can only choose one.”

“That ‘I wish for a million wishes crap’ ain’t gonna fly here,” Faith chimed in.

“Okay,” Spike said. Thinking out loud. “Let’s say I…for the sake of argument….”

He looked from woman to woman.

“Pick one of you,” he concluded. “What about the other? Do you leave the room? Or hang around and see how things go.”
The women exchanged another look.

“Ve ville ask ze questions,” Buffy said. In an adorable German accent that made Faith giggle.

“Come on,” Spike said. Finding himself ready to tear his hair out. “You gotta gimme something.”

“Oh we’re trying,” Faith said. Suggestively. “But you’re
not exactly giving us much to work with here.”

“I…” Spike began. “I can’t.”

Both women looked disappointed now.

“He didn’t answer the question,” Faith said. Placing her head on Buffy’s shoulder.

“He didn’t,” Buffy said. Looking back at Faith. She turned her face to look at Spike. Her eyes glittered with amusement. “How disappointing.”

“We could still wanna invite him to play,” Faith said. Thoughtfully. “You wanna?”

Yes, Spike. Please. God. Please.

“I dunno,” Buffy shrugged. “What do you think, Fae?”

“I…..” Spike began. Eager to make his case for an invite.
But Faith silenced him with a finger on her lips. The look in her eyes was clear: You have one shot at this. Don’t
fuck it up.

Faith put her lips at Buffy’s ear. The blonde turned her face to the brunette. Spike heard them whisper back and forth. Watched their lovely lips move.

Saw them exchange little head nods as they finally seemed to arrive at a decision. Then they both turned to him. And stared at him.

Spike put his hands on his hips. As if to say: Well? What’s it gonna be?

Buffy raised her right hand. And Faith her left. Spike saw both women gently touch their fingers to their lips, then lowered their palms in his direction. Then, puckering their lovely lips, Buffy and Faith blew Spike a sensual kiss.

Holy shit, Spike thought.

When Spike remained affixed to the spot, Buffy and Faith exchanged a playful little look. Then in unison, crooked their fingers at him and beckoned him closer.

Holy. Fucking. Shit, Spike thought.

Spike didn’t know what to say. Or do. A part of himself still couldn’t conceive that this was happening.
Especially after what had transpired earlier this evening.

“If this is some sort of sick, twisted joke…” Spike began.
His eyes narrowing. Voice deadly serious.

“It’s not,” Buffy said. Eyes gleaming with amusement. Lips twitching.

Shooting a look at Faith that made them both giggle. Again.

“It’s not,” Faith agreed.

“And earlier?” Spike asked.

“A test,” Faith said.

“You passed,” Buffy said. “But only barely.”

“Barely,” Faith added.

Both women giggled again.

“But aren’t you two” Spike said. Frowning. “Ya know?”

“We are,” Buffy said. Nodding.

“Aren’t we?” she asked Faith. Teasingly.

“Last time I checked,” Faith said. The women tittered.

“So, what’s this then?” Spike asked. Carefully.

“A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity,” Faith said.

“For you,” Buffy said. Pointedly.

Spike shook his head.

“I mean, what’s in it for you two?” he asked. “Why me?”

Buffy and Faith exchanged a look. As agreed, if Spike asked what they wanted they’d answer truthfully.

“Faith had this fantasy,” Buffy said. “Of the two of us. And a guy.”

Spike let out a low whistle.

“Lucky me then,” he said. Grinning as he made eye contact with Faith.

“You best believe it blondie,” Faith said.

“But that’s not all,” Buffy added. “There is something else. Something you need to know.”

Of course, Spike thought. Always a bloody catch.

“Buffy and I,” Faith began. “Were looking into having a baby.”

That caused Spike’s ears to prick up.

“We didn’t wanna adopt,” Buffy said. “You know? We were looking into donors. With IVF”

“But the treatment,” Faith began. “It costs more than we can afford.”

“Like, way more than we can afford,” Buffy said. “So, we wondering…”

"If you'd consider making a donation," Faith asked. "In person."

Oh Christ, Spike thought.

“So that’s the catch,” Buffy said.

“That’s the price,” Faith said. “If we do this… Buffy needs to get pregnant."

“And you need to sign away your parental rights,” Buffy added.

“Forever,” Faith added.

Oh Christ, Spike thought.

“Jesus,” Spike said. Shaking his head. “I need…I need time to think about this.”

“That’s fair,” Buffy said. “We get that.”

“Totally fair,” Faith added,

“Can I sleep on it?” Spike asked. Hopefully.

“No,” Buffy said.

That took him by surprise.

“No?” he asked. Raising his eyebrows.

“This is a one-time offer only,” Buffy said. “And it’s good till….”

She lifted up her hand and looked at her watch.

Spike looked at the living room clock. It was 12.45 am.

“One hour,” Buffy said. Taking Faith’s hand. And getting to her feet.

“An hour?” Spike said. Finding himself outraged. “Bloody hell! Give a bloke a chance to think about it, yeah?”

“You have an hour,” Faith said.

“I think it’s more than enough time to decide,” Buffy added.

“No pressure blondie,” Faith said. Giving him a wink and a grin.

“Now, wait just a bloody minute,” Spike said. Even as both women stepped forward.

Then, placing their hands on his chest, shoved him out of the room. And slammed the door in his face.