Chapter 3


Buffy stayed in the exam room with Spike while they waited for the doctor. They got their story down pat. A nurse came in and gave Spike a hospital gown to change into.

"Ugh, I hate these things," Spike said. "They leave your ass hangin' out."

Buffy giggled. Then her eyes widened as he took off his shirt. "What are you doing?"

He frowned. "Changing into the sodding gown. What does it look like?"

"Well--don't do it right in front of me!"

She covered her eyes and spun away from him. Her heart was beating wildly at the defined and gorgeous muscles that her eyes had taken in. Shit! Spike was built! She suspected as much when she gave him the shoulder and arm massages, but...DAMN! He was ripped! Guess being a professional thief required you to be in excellent physical condition.

Spike smirked a little. "Sorry. I wasn't thinking. You might want to stay turned around, I'm taking off my trousers now."

Buffy closed her eyes and bit her lip as she heard him lower his zipper. Oh how she wanted to turn back around! But that wouldn't be...polite. With any luck, she would get the chance to get closer to Spike in the near future. There might come a time when she wouldn't be required to turn away...


When the doctor showed up, they had the whole 'I hit my boyfriend over the head, thinking he was a prowler' story ready. The fact that he'd been tied up was a bit harder to explain. But Buffy said that since it was so dark, and Spike was passed out, she tied him up without realizing whom he was.

The doctor looked at them strangely, but shrugged. He had heard crazier things in his time as a physician.

Buffy had to leave at one point when they took Spike up to X-ray. They wanted to take x-rays of his head to make sure that there were no fractures. She sat in the waiting room, waiting.


It had been hours since she had brought Spike in. Buffy dozed off a few times in the hard waiting room chair.

"Buffy," Spike said quietly, giving her a little nudge.

"Hunh?" Buffy woke up, seeing him leaning over her. "Are you done?"

"Yeah, they said that I can go home now." Spike had a fresh bandage around his head and two on his wrists.

Buffy sat up, stretching. "Ouch! These hospital chairs are not made for comfort." She rubbed the back of her neck.

"Maybe I'll return the favor you did for me and give you a good massage later?"

Buffy smiled and stood up. "That would be very nice. What did the x-rays show?"

"No fractures or breaks. Had to get a few stitches, I've got a mild concussion and a whopper of a lump on the back of my head. But I'll be fine."

"Thank god," Buffy sighed.

Spike smiled. "They gave me a prescription for some good pain killers. I got it filled already at the pharmacy upstairs. I should be feeling no pain once I get a few of the pills in me.”

“I don’t know about you, but I’m exhausted.”

“It has been a hell of a night, hasn’t it?”

They walked out of the waiting room to the parking lot. Buffy subtly slipped her hand into his and held it lightly. Spike squeezed back a little.

“I think I’d like a lot less excitement in my life after tonight,” Buffy joked.

“Maybe that kind of excitement. But there are other...more pleasantly exciting ways to spend an evening.” Spike gave her a flirty smile.

Buffy batted her eyelashes and smiled, flirting right back.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Spike directed her to where he’d parked his car at the end of her block. It was 9 in the morning. A very long night, for the both of them.

“Thank you for everything, Buffy,” Spike said, as she pulled up behind his car.

“Are you sure you can drive? I wouldn’t mind riding you all the way home.” Both of their minds went to very dirty places.

“Uh, yes, I’m sure.” He smiled. “You’re tired and want to get some sleep. I’m perfectly capable of driving.” He hesitated to get out.

“Um, Spike?” Buffy asked.

“Yes?”

“Would you, um, like to come over later? For dinner? I think that we deserve to have a more pleasant evening, from beginning to end.”

“I’m sorry, I can’t,” Spike said regretfully.

“Oh.” Buffy looked down. She was upset that he turned her down. She really thought that they’d made a connection.

Spike said, “Only because the doctor told me to spend the day in bed, resting and taking it real easy. If your invitation can be extended to tomorrow night, I’d be happy to come.”

Buffy smiled again. “Really?”

“Absolutely, Buffy.” He put his hand on hers. “I would like the chance for us to get to know each other better, in a normal situation. Just Buffy and Spike. Two people who enjoy each other's company."

“I’d like that too.”

They leaned in and kissed each other. They were both too tired for more than a little kiss, but it was a sweet one.

“Come to my house tomorrow then for dinner. Is 7 o’clock okay?” she asked. “You can even use the doorbell this time.” Buffy winked and smiled.

Spike answered her smile with one of his own. “That sounds perfect. I’ll see you then, luv.” Spike exited her car then got into his black DeSoto.

They waved to each other as he drove off.

Buffy sighed and drove down the street to her house.

You never knew what strange twists of fate life had in store for you. She never in a million years would have anticipated the night to end like this. Instead of shaking her fist at Spike as the cops dragged him away, she had developed seriously warm and squishy feelings for him.

Spike was a good man. Buffy could just tell that he was. She could see him -- the real him; a good and loving man who had been dealt a shitty hand in life and made the wrong decisions. What he needed was a good woman to help him reform, to lend him strength and to love him. Could she be the woman to do that for Spike? Buffy had a strong feeling that she might be.

Then again, it could be that she was being an idealistic idiot and that she had just helped a wanted criminal escape justice. What if he never showed up tomorrow night? What if Spike was lying to her just so that she’d help him, playing on her kindness and feelings, and he'd just skip town?

Buffy shook her head. No. Spike would be at her house tomorrow, as he had promised. She wouldn't except that everything had been a lie or an act. There had been real chemistry, real heat between them.

Spike would come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The rest of that day, Buffy and Spike slept like logs in their own beds. The events of their night together had left them thoroughly exhausted.

It helped them to be rested up for their dinner the next night.


The following night ...

All day, Buffy thought about and prepared for dinner, and seeing Spike again. She put all the things that Spike had stolen back in their proper places and cleaned up the house.

She tried to be positive, but there was still a little nagging voice at the back of her head telling her that she’d fucked up. Spike wasn’t going to show up, and she would never hear from him again. Buffy refused to believe it. Though it made her uneasy.

At 7:05 the doorbell rang.

Buffy's heart leapt. 'He came! I knew he would' She gave that doubting voice in her head the finger as she skipped to the door.

She stopped in front of the door, fluffing up her hair, then smoothing down her green silk dress. With a smile, she opened the door.

Spike was standing there, smiling back at her.

"Hi, Spike. You're 5 minutes late," Buffy said amiably. "But you look great." She checked him out. Royal blue silk shirt, nicely fitted black slacks and a black leather duster coat. Yum!

"Sorry, luv. I took extra primping time. I wanted to look as good as I could for tonight. That's not easy with me lookin' like the bloody Mummy." He gestured to his wrist bandages and head bandage.

His eyes made their own happy journey over her. "You look...incredible. Love the dress."

"Oh, this old thing." Buffy spun around. She had bought it special for tonight.

"You look breathtaking, Buffy." His eyes flicked over her from head to toe.

Buffy blushed. "Thank you. Glad you like it. Um, come in, please."

Spike walked into the foyer.

Lightheartedly, she asked, “You didn’t steal anything since the last time that I saw you, did you?”

Spike smiled, pulling a green lollipop out of his duster pocket. “I nicked this from the hospital exam room. I think that I deserved a nice lolly. The doc didn’t offer me one, so I took matters into my own hands.”

“Spike! Even taking a sucker is bad! You have to stop stealing completely, cold-turkey!” she said, clearly upset.

His smile faded. “It was supposed to be a joke...I asked the doc if I could have it.”

Buffy was embarrassed by her instant over-reaction. “Oh...I’m sorry. I--I’m just worried about you. I want you to make a better life for yourself.”

“I know.” Spike stepped up to her, giving her a light kiss. He smiled again and pulled out another lollipop. “I asked him for one for you too.”

Buffy chuckled and took it. “Thanks. Let’s save them for later. Dinner’s ready.”

“Good, I’m famished! It smells so good! What’s on the spit, Buffy?” Spike asked, taking of his coat, then hanging it up on the coat rack.

“Eww, spit?”

“Spit, as in those things that cowboys cooked their food on when they were out ropin’ doggies on the prairie or whatever the hell it is that they did.”

Buffy giggled. “Oh yeah, those things. Come on, and see what I fixed for us.”

Buffy took his hand and led him to the dining room.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


They had a pleasant dinner, talking about entertainment, politics and good ol' Sunnydale High. Spike complimented her on the delicious food. He ate heartily.

Buffy had 'made' a feast of Asian food (courtesy of Madame Chao's Restaurant). It was her little secret that the lemon chicken that she had originally intended to serve had been burnt beyond recognition. She thanked god that the delivery boy had gotten there before Spike had arrived. Oh, she'd tell him the truth eventually, but she wanted tonight to be special. He didn't need to know that she was a shitty cook yet.

They teased each other during dinner; doing little things like licking sauce off of their lips and fingers, winking and batting their eyes.

Spike helped clean up the dishes after dinner. Then they retired to the living room. They watched an episode of the game show, 'Jeopardy!' together. Spike answered almost every question correctly. Buffy was very impressed, but teasingly said that it had to be a rerun, accusing him of having seen it before. He was very bright and witty, she thought again what a shame it was that he had drifted into a life on the wrong side of the law. Spike had so much to offer the rest of the world. His biggest contribution to society shouldn't be making license plates in the state penitentiary.

After the show, they started getting cozy. Buffy kept shifting over next to him until she was snuggled against him. Spike put his arm around her, then they started making out. Slow kisses and soft touches, a slow build to their passion.

Spike's hand rested on her right thigh. He would keep gently stroking up and down, making her moan and plunder his mouth with her tongue. Her hands slid over his body, feeling hard muscles under his shirt. Then her hands went upwards, his neck, then his face.

Spike caught one of her wrists and mumbled, "Mind the head, pet."

"Oh, right. Sorry." Buffy blushed.

He smiled and stroked her cheek with the backs of his fingers. He looked about to say something.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"That you're beautiful and ballsy, and then I find out tonight, a brilliant chef as well. Really, that was the best Chinese food that I've ever had. Even better than the food at Madame Chao's."

Buffy laughed anxiously, "Uh, yeah...well...about that..."

"I just don't know what a woman like you would want with someone like me. You deserve better."

"Don't say that, Spike. I'm not perfect at all. I get bitchy and can take things out on people that I love. I sweep dust under the rug when I'm cleaning, there's probably a colony of dustbunnies living under it by now. I can be a drama queen and I lie about...stuff."

"What stuff do you lie about?" he asked.

"Um, that I can cook."

Spike smiled slightly and cocked his head. "Pet, the proof was in the pudding, as they say. I ate the food you made, I know that you can--"

"I didn't make it. I lied. The chicken that I was making for us burned up. I had to call Madame Chao's...I'm sorry."

"Oh," Spike chuckled. "Well it was a fantastic meal, no matter who actually cooked it. Buffy, lying to someone about a dinner hardly makes you a bad person. That's one of those little white lies that doesn't hurt anyone."

"I still feel bad about it."

"Well, don't." Spike leaned back in and began kissing her again.

After a few more minutes of making out, Buffy pulled back. She looked like she was nervous about something.

Spike ran his fingers through her hair. "What's wrong?"

"I’m trying to think of how to say something..."

Did she want him to leave? Did she decide that becoming involved with him was insane? He was afraid of the answer, but asked, “What is it, Buffy? Just come out with it.”

“Do...you want to go upstairs?” Buffy asked bashfully.

Spike’s eyes flitted to the stairs, then back to her. “Do...you want me to come upstairs?”

“I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t. I want you to come upstairs with me. I want to go to bed with you." She closed her eyes and laughed lightly, "I sound like a total slut. We've never even been out on a date."

Spike put his hands on the sides of her face. "No, you don't sound like a slut. You sound like a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to say it."

He kissed her again, Buffy's arms went around his body; her hands making circles over his back.

"I want you, Spike," Buffy moaned.

Spike quickly scooped her up in his arms, continuing to kiss her and carry her carefully upstairs.

"The first room on the right," Buffy mumbled helpfully.

Spike made it in the room. Buffy reached out blindly, flipping on the light switch. Spike looked out of the corner of his eye to get to the bed without tripping over anything.

They landed on the bed with a giggle. Buffy wrapped herself around Spike.

"Fuck, you kiss so damn good!"

Spike smiled against her lips. "Not so bad yourself, pet. Uh, what about...protection? I brought some--"

"I'm on the pill. Don't worry." Buffy pulled him hard against her, kissing him breathless again.

Buffy quickly unbuttoned then removed his shirt. Her hands slid over his hard muscles. She loved what her fingers were coming in contact with. The very firm muscles that she had seen at the hospital when he'd taken his shirt off in front of her. "Mmmm, you must workout."

"Uh-huh," Spike uttered, sucking on the side of her neck.

He got up on his knees and pulled her forward with him, unzipping the back of her dress. She was wearing a dark green satin bra. After sliding the silk dress all the way off of her body, Spike put his hands over her mounds, kneading them gently. Buffy ran her hands up and down his forearms as he fondled her.

"Love the bra, Buffy. Very sexy."

"Mmmm, do you like the matching thong too?" Buffy smirked.

Spike smirked looked down, licking at his lips. He ran his hands down her sides to her hips. "Oh yes...very much."

Spike laid back on top of her, kissing her collarbones, then moving his lips over her chest. He licked and kissed the uncovered parts of her breasts while his hands squeezed her. Buffy arched her back when she felt his hands sliding around to her upper back. Spike nimbly undid the hooks of her bra. Buffy shivered as his hands unhurriedly slipped the loops down her arms.

Then they were naked chest to naked chest, their hard nipples rubbing against each other.

After a few hot, deep kisses, Spike lowered his mouth to her left breast, wrapping his mouth around the nipple. He would switch to the other breast, then back again. He drove her mad with his licking, sucking and kissing. Spike would take his mouth off and blow cool air on her puckered nipples every few seconds.

Buffy moaned out load and shuddered. She wanted to say how good his body felt on top of her, against her. How good his lips felt on her skin. How good his hands felt as they skimmed along her body. But all that came out of her mouth was, "Gahh--ahhh!"

Spike hooked his fingers into the waistband of her thong and moved back, pulling it down her legs. Buffy lifted her ass off of the bed, then her legs to let him pull her thong off. Spike put his hands on the tops of her feet, then slid his hands all the way up her legs.

Buffy made little breathy sounds. She wanted to say that Spike was moving too slow--She wanted to fuck him so bad! But the buildup and anticipation were delicious in their own way.

Spike kissed a trail down her body. He paused at her bellybutton. "Um, Buffy, I really want to go down on you."

"Ohhh, yes, Spike! Please! I want that so much!" Buffy arched her back and spread her legs a little.

"But..."

"But?" She jerked her head up to look at him. "But, what?"

"I'm worried that you might put your hands on my head, or squeeze me too hard with your thighs. My noggin still isn't feeling too good."

"I promise, I'll keep my knees parted and my hands on my own body," Buffy said desperately, making a cross over her heart.

Spike smiled and chuckled. "Okay then. We'll give it a go. Try not to hurt me, 'right?" His eyes stayed on hers as he lowered his lips to her skin. He kissed downwards.

Still on his knees, Spike bent down and kissed her around her abdomen. His face was just above her pussy. He looked up at her, nuzzling her with his nose. Her aroma was intoxicating; so powerful and potent. Spike's tongue darted out to taste her.

"Ohhhhh," Buffy said, grasping the covers in her hands. "Promise, won't hurt...you. Oh god! Keep going!"

Buffy felt like she was melting under his mouth and hands. Spike must be pretty confident in his abilities if he was worried about her going crazy because of his ministrations. She kept reminding herself not to touch his head, no matter how impassioned she became.

Spike's lips dragged along her inner thigh. The hot point of his tongue would flick out here and there.

"Ohhh, nice. Very nice," Buffy moaned. "My ex-boyfriend would never do this for me."

Spike kissed softly around her mound. "He was a git. Don't even think about him. He's gone -- in the past. God, just the way you smell makes me horny as hell! I could lick your pussy forever." He swiftly licked her from bottom to top.

Buffy made a sound between a moan and a growl. She jumped and let out an explosive breath when his mouth made contact with her bare pussy lips.

Spike's tongue leisurely and lightly moved up and down her wet slit. His tongue was so wet, so hot and gentle. It felt like a piece of wet silk was touching her. He rubbed her thigh, moving his hand to her pussy. His long fingers joined his tongue, stroking her softly. Buffy spread her legs further apart and put her feet flat on the bed. Buffy humped gently onto his mouth.

Her hands wanted to move down into his hair, but she caught herself. At the last second, she recalled that she couldn't touch his head. She wanted to force his face into her so bad. Had to remember not to press her thighs against the sides of his head too. She clenched her toes, gripping the bedspread with them. Instead of touching him, Buffy moved her hands up and down her torso, sucking in breaths and craning her neck backwards.

Spike gripped her thighs as his licks and sucks got more aggressive. He parted her lips and traced his tongue along the insides. "Mmmm, Buffy, you taste so fucking good, pet," he moaned.

"Ohhh Spike!" Buffy gasped. "Yes--Yes! Ohh keep doing that!"

His tongue made crazy patterns over her pussy, making her gasp and squeal. Whenever he circled around her hard clit, Buffy would arch up slightly. Hoping to make him suck it until she screamed. But maddeningly, Spike would move his tongue back down every time; teasing her hole and swiping along her inner folds.

Buffy thrust her hips up at him, finally reduced to begging for it. "Please...Suck my clit, dammit!"

Spike smiled, sliding his hands down and around to her butt cheeks. Buffy was a forceful, passionate, demanding woman. Just the way he liked them. He gripped her cheeks in his hands and plastered his mouth over her clit, humming softly.

"OHHH! Unnngh!" Buffy rasped.

Spike's hot tongue slowly stroked her throbbing nubbin while his lips caressed her.

"Uhh! Oh fuck! Oh god--Oh god!" Buffy panted, humping his mouth quicker.

Spike sucked on her clit sensuously, making love to it with his mouth. Buffy was breathing laboriously. She slid her hands up to her breasts and fondled them.

"Suck me hard, Spike! Oh god! Hard!"

He applied more suction, humming loudly.

"SPIKE! AHHH!" Buffy yelled suddenly. Her hips moved crazily on their own. The orgasm hit her brutally.

She yelled, panted and thrust at him for a few minutes.

"Ahh--god--fuck--Ahhh!" Buffy said over and over again as the spasms diminished.

Spike kissed and licked her softly.

"Omigodthatwasincredible!" Buffy said in one breath.

He smiled up her body at her. "You liked?"

"Oh yeah!" Buffy grinned, getting her breath back. "You were right though, I did want to press your face against me. I had to fight it like crazy! Shit, you're so good at giving head!"

"It's a gift." Spike smirked and kissed her stomach, moving back up her body.

"Mmm, I'll say it is!" Buffy stroked up and down his arms.

Spike's lips once again pressed against hers. Buffy moaned and tasted her juices on his mouth. She felt his hard cock pressed against her through his pants. Wanting it inside of her, aching for it.

"Spike, fuck me! Fuck me now!" Buffy moaned.

Spike groaned and slid against her, kissing her neck. He ground his granite-hard bulge against her slit.

"Yes!" Buffy grunted, fumbling with his belt and zipper.

Spike rose back up to his knees, trying to get naked fast. Buffy sat up and helped him unfasten his pants. As soon as the pants were shoved down his thighs, his stiffening cock popped up.

Buffy's eyes widened. "Holy...Goddamn!"

He was huge! Bigger than any guy she had ever personally seen. 10 inches long would be a good estimate. And shit! He was very thick too! It was a dream come true to find a handsome guy (with a good soul) who also happened to have an enormous cock. He could probably cum like a champion, judging by the size of his equipment.

"Something wrong?" Spike asked nervously. He was knew that he was bigger than average and was confident about his size; but when a woman just kind of stared at it with an unreadable expression, it tended to make a guy uneasy.

Buffy shook her head slowly, staring at the great beast. "Uh-uh. Nothing...wrong. Everything is very....very right." She looked up into his eyes with the sexiest, most devilish grin he'd ever seen.

Spike shivered when she wrapped both hands around his shaft. Buffy moved her hands slowly up and down, examining his cock and the way it felt in her hands. It was thickening more as she touched it. Throbbing. Hot. Silky smooth. Buffy wanted to try putting her mouth on it, but her pussy was aching like crazy for it. Would it hurt when he fucked her with it? Would he fit inside of her? Buffy had to find out-- She'd die trying to find out if she had to!

Buffy didn't want to tease him too much. He was already rock-hard. Some pre-cum welled at the head of his cock. Buffy gave the head a quick swipe with her tongue. Spike jerked and moaned. He tasted really good! Like pink grapefruit; sweet and mouth watering.

"Spike, I need you to fuck me!" Buffy said in a gravelly voice.

Spike wanted her to suck him off, but being in her sweet pussy was even more of an attraction. There'd be time for other things later. He laid back on top of her, kissing her slowly and deeply. "Remember, don't touch my head."

"I won't! No head touching by me!"

"Do you want me, Buffy," Spike whispered in her ear. He licked around the rim of her ear.

Buffy growled, "You know that I do! I want you, Spike!"

Spike pushed into her slowly. They moaned softly as his big cock stretched her walls.

"Oh fuck--It's so big! God--Uhhh!" Buffy dug her nails into his biceps.

"Is it...too much?" Spike panted. "Do you need me to stop?"

"NO! Don't stop! God no! Don't stop! Want you!" Buffy exclaimed, holding him tighter. The last thing she wanted was for him to stop.

Spike moaned and kept moving forward until he was buried completely inside of her fiery pussy. "Ahh God...So fuckin' good, pet!"

Buffy moaned in agreement, wrapping her legs around his waist.

They kissed as Spike began moving inside of her. She was so tight, hot and wet around him. It was heaven.

"Ahhh--Give it to me, baby! Oh god, yeah!" Buffy yelled. His cock felt unbelievably amazing, gliding in and out of her. Spike filled up every single bit of space inside of her.

Spike slowed down, bringing her right leg up over his shoulder. Then he resumed thrusting. Buffy gasped and moaned at the new angle. The G-spot DID exist! Her eyes bugged out and she let out a screech of pleasure with each stroke.

Spike wasn't sure if she was in pain or not. He stopped thrusting. "Buffy, are--"

"DON'T STOP!! DON'T FUCKING STOP!" she screamed, baring her teeth.

Frankly, Spike was a little scared at her very heated reaction. But he dutifully began fucking her again. It was definitely pleasure that she was feeling, that much was certain.

"Fuckmefuckmeohgodfuckme!" Buffy kept moaning.

Spike was egged on by her powerful lust. It did a bloke's ego good to have a beautiful woman moaning and groaning like she was dying while he was shagging her.

"Ahh, Buffy!" Spike groaned, pistoning into her.

Buffy's speech consisted of a series of gasps and moans. Explosions were going off in her body every few seconds. She had never felt anything like this. She felt like a virgin, just discovering sex for the first time.

"Ohh--Yeah! That's hot! So hot!" Buffy growled. She opened her mouth to scream as a big orgasm rocked her body. She whimpered and moaned.

Spike could feel her contractions. He slowed down his thrusts, letting her ride it out slowly. “Yeah, baby...Ahh, cum for me...So fucking good!”

It was difficult, but Buffy kept her hands away from his face and head. She scratched up and down his back.

Buffy whispered, “Spike. Oh Spike...Yes –- Yes!”

As her orgasm subsided, she wanted another one. Buffy smiled, hooking her leg over his right hip and pushing at his shoulder at the same time. She tried to push him onto his back to ride him.

Spike stopped her. "N-No, pet. Not that way."

Buffy pouted and frowned. "But I want to be on top! Don't tell me that you're one of those dominant types that won't let the woman be in control."

"Not at all. I like it when a woman takes charge. Why should I do all of the work all the time?" he laughed.

Buffy smiled and slapped at, then massaged his chest. "Then why can't I be on top?"

"My head. I can't let the back of my head rest against anything. Hurts like hell."

"Oh..."

Spike looked around quickly, then smiled. "I think I can make us both happy."

Buffy grinned. “Yeah? How?”

Spike nodded his head at the big chair by the window. “I can sit in the chair and keep my head from touching anything. And you...can do whatever you like to me.”

“Mmmm, I like that.”

They kissed for a moment before getting up and quickly going to the chair. Spike sat down, Buffy climbed up, straddling his lap. The kissing and caressing started right away.

“Spike, Mmm...Are you sure that you’re up for this?” She was still worried about his head wound.

Spike put her hand on his hard-as-nails erection. “Yes.”

Buffy could feel the wetness from her pussy on his cock. It was a big turn on knowing that this beautiful piece of meat was just plunging into her depths and making her cum. She kept stroking his fat cock while their tongues slid together.

“Uhhhh--I’ll cum real soon if you keep doin’ that,” Spike said.

Buffy wanted to see what the combination of his cock and her pussy tasted like. She blushed at just the impulse to do it. It seemed dirty and very naughty. But she wanted it. Spike groaned and tried to hold her on his lap when she started pulling away.

“Hold on, Spike. There’s something that I want to do.”

“O-Okay.” Spike thought that she might be leaving the room for a minute. A smile turned up on his face as he watched her sink to her knees.

Buffy ran her hands up his fuzzy thighs. She took his cock back in her hand. She smiled a womanly smile and shook her head slightly. “I must say that I’m very impressed. I’m kinda impressed with myself too. I wasn’t sure if all of you would fit in me.”

“I had a feeling that you’d fit me like a mink-lined glove. I was right.” Spike smirked. He moaned as Buffy leaned over his groin and started licking up his cock. He slouched down in the chair more.

Buffy licked him slowly, up and down his shaft. Their combined tastes were so delicious! The fingers of her right hand caressed his balls. Spike gripped the armrests of the chair. He started breathing more raggedly when Buffy swallowed the bulbous head between her lips. She nursed on it like a baby with a bottle. She loved the taste of the sticky pre-cum that flowed onto her swirling tongue.

“Oh J-Jesus!” Spike cried. He looked down at her, his eyes full of lust.

Buffy smiled around his cock and started bobbing her head up and down. She lifted her mouth off of his cock, her hand still moving up and down the shaft. “You know, you can put your hands on my head? I want to feel your fingers in my hair while I do it.”

Spike swallowed hard and panted, his hands flying to the sides of her head. “Buffy, god! You’re amazing! I thought that you didn‘t give blowjobs?”

“Oh, I do. But only if my boyfriend is willing to go south of the border for me too. You did. So you get a bj.”

She smiled and put her mouth back down over him. For the next 10 minutes, Buffy sucked, licked and fondled his meat. She would slow down and back off when she felt that he was close. Giggling at the frustrated sounds Spike made every time that she did that. But it wasn’t very nice of her, she decided. He had made her cum several times already. Buffy wanted him to explode in her mouth. And if he needed 15 minutes or so to get hard again, then so be it. He deserved a thorough blowjob.

Buffy intensified her efforts, becoming ravenous for his spunk. It had to taste wonderful if his pre-cum tasted so good; sticky and sweet on her lips.

"Shit!" Spike groaned. "I'm gonna cum, Buffy!" He prayed that she wouldn't pull away. His cock throbbed so much that it hurt.

Buffy moaned, feeling him thudding in her mouth. She could feel that he was very close. She made her way back up the length, concentrating on the head.

"Ahh--Ahh!" Spike started shifting his hips, trying to push in and feed her more of his cock.

Buffy held him down, jerking him off with her hand while her mouth suckled at his cockhead. One last hard suck from Buffy made him gasp and jerk.

"Buffy--Ahh--Fuck, Buffy! Suck my cock! I'm cumming!" Spike moaned.

The first blast skimmed over her tongue and hit the back of Buffy's throat. Hot and creamy, and surprisingly sweet tasting. It was like sucking the juice out of a piece of watermelon, only thicker and with more texture. Buffy sucked and milked his cock of every drop. If all cum tasted like this, she wouldn't have spit it out in the past -- Usually the gooey stuff tasted nasty.

When Spike fired the last volley into her mouth, Buffy pulled back, swallowing then licking her lips. "Wow, you taste really good!" She cleaned him up.

Spike panted, wanting to put his head back. One touch of the back of his head against the chair reminded him to let his head hang forward. He watched Buffy licking up his cum.

Buffy smiled feeling how hard he still was. "My, my! I'm liking this. Do you usually stay so hard after cumming like that?"

Spike smiled. "Sometimes. If I'm especially horned-up."

Buffy giggled and jumped up onto his lap, straddling his legs. "Do I make you horny, baby? Do I make you randy?" she asked in her best Austin Powers voice.

Spike laughed and screwed up his face. "No Austin Powers references, please." He caressed her hips in his hands.

"Aw, but I like those movies! Okay, I'll keep the references to a minimum."

"Thank you."

Buffy settled over his cock and moved down until he was fully encased inside of her. They softly moaned, sharing deep, slow passionate kisses while Buffy readjusted to his size.

Spike groaned when Buffy started experimentally clenching her pussy muscles around him. "God! What are you doing?"

"Do you like it?" she asked knowingly.

"Ohhh yeah!" Spike's fingers dug into the backs of her thighs. "That feels so good!"

Buffy could feel him inside of her, swelling and growing more. "Mmm, it's just a little trick I read about. It's like giving you a special hug." With a slow intake of breath, she rose up. Buffy exhaled, making a shuddery, sound as her pussy took him back in.

Spike panted, "Whatever you call it, I love it! Fuck...You're so tight, pet!"

She started moving faster. "Uhhh--Good! You feel so good inside of me!"

Spike leaned forward licking and nibbling at her neck; his hands moving over her lower back and ass. He was going to be able to last a lot longer since he'd already cum once.

The corner of Buffy's mouth went up in a smirk. "I had this very evil thought when I had you tied up the other night..."

"More evil than trying to kill me with a bottle of champagne?"

Buffy pouted.

"Hey, I was just kidding, pet." Spike kissed her tenderly. "What was your evil idea?"

She was still pouting, but started to smile again as she told him. "I saw a porno movie once where a woman tied this robber guy up in a chair. And then she had hot sex with him while he was bound up."

"Hmmm, that sounds very interesting. Just...don't tie me up again. We can pretend that I'm tied up."

Buffy laughed, "I won't tie you up, and we don't have to pretend that you are either. Just thought I'd share that with you. I want your hands all over me."

Spike smiled and moved his hands up and down her sides from her hips to her tits. "I can do that. I'm happy to do that."

Buffy let her head fall back, riding him harder.

15 minutes went by. They fucked, slow at times, then fast. Alternating their rhythm. They were both in ecstasy.

Buffy came a few times, panting and moaning his name. Her pussy was getting sloshy by the time they logged 20 solid minutes of shagging. The sucking sounds her pussy made joined their moans and the sharp, wet slaps of their flesh meeting.

Buffy found that Spike really enjoyed the following actions: Moving her pussy up and down his shaft fast, giving his cock an inner squeeze, then a hard grind. Then repeating.

Spike had his hands on her waist, pumping up into her while he suckled on her tits. His left hand drifted down, going slowly down her the crack of her ass. He stroked his fingers around her other hole, not pushing them in, just touching softly around it.

Buffy squealed as she came again. Just the thought that he might push a finger into her ass made her cum hard. She wanted to see what it felt like suddenly.

"Yes! Put your finger in me, Spike!"

Spike was a bit surprised, expecting her to say that she wasn't interested. He wasn't going to object. Spike moved his hand to her pussy, getting a few fingers good 'n wet with her juice, then put his fingers back at her puckered hole. Buffy gasped, digging her fingers into his shoulders as he gently pressed a finger into her.

Buffy started slowly fucking him again, getting used to the extra stimulation.

"I'm--not going to last--much longer!" Spike said. His finger moved further up her ass.

"Keep fucking me!" Buffy moaned.

It felt frickin' incredible! She'd slide all the down his huge cock, then her ass would be impaled on his finger as she pulled back. If his finger felt that good, how good would his meaty cock feel fucking her ass? She wanted to find out some time soon. Wow! She was turning into a very dirty girl! She was like a wildwoman, humping his cock and finger with little growls and much enthusiasm. Her hands flew around over his chest, shoulders and neck. Again, she unconsciously wanted to let her fingers play in his hair.

"The head! Watch the head," Spike said, moving her hands away from his skull.

"Sorry," Buffy panted. "You might have to tie me up. I keep forgetting not to touch your head."

"Tie you up, eh? Hmm, that might be interesting..." He poked his tongue out. "But I want our first night together to be bondage-free. Au naturale."

She giggled, "Okay, I'll just try to be more careful." Buffy leaned down and kissed him as she started moving slowly up and down again.

They soon got back to the hard and fast fucking.

"Ahhh--Buffy! Cumming now!" Spike yelled, turning his head to the side. He knew that he'd throw his head back and didn't want the pain from his head to take away from the orgasm -- which felt like it was going to be an epic one.

Spike thrust his cock forcefully up her cunt, shoving all of it inside of her. He also pushed his finger all the way into her ass.

Buffy's eyes rolled as her body jerked violently. Spike's hot spunk fired inside of her at the same time she came for the...fourth? Fifth time? She lost count along the way.

They moaned like they were dying as they saturated each other with their cum.

Buffy put her hands on his face and put her mouth over his, kissing and tonguing him while they floated high above the earth. Her thoughts briefly went to Riley. Not because she wished that he were the one with her. But because of how extremely poor the sex was with Riley. Buffy literally had no idea that a guy could ever make her feel this good. How could one guy be so...ordinary, and another be so exceptional?

"Ahhh--No comparison...No comparison," Buffy muttered, kissing Spike gently.

Spike was still trying to get his breath back. "What's that, luv?"

"Nothing." She smiled. "Just commenting on what an amazing lover you are."

"Oh." Spike grinned then pulled at her bottom lip with his teeth. "You can comment on that all you like. I encourage it. You were absolutely amazing too...bloody perfect."

Buffy rested her cheek against his. They gave each other little, tender kisses as they recovered.

"Bed now," Buffy said simply.

Spike nodded, gripping her butt and standing, with great effort. His legs felt noodle-like. But he managed to carry her to the bed. They moved up the bed until Buffy's head rested on the pillows. Spike draped himself over her side. They kissed and touched each other leisurely.

Spike's fingertips lightly moved over her collarbones and neck. "I could make love to you all night."

Buffy cooed in response.

He smiled. "I fantasized about you back in high school, ya know?."

Buffy grinned. "You did?"

"Oh yeah. That cheerleading uniform....Shit...that fueled many a fantasy for me. You were so perky and beautiful...I wanted to shag you like there was no tomorrow."

"I wish you would have approached me back then."

Spike arched an eyebrow. "Please, Buffy, like you would have given me real consideration? I wasn't even anywhere near your league."

"I might have gone out with you."

Spike said, "Pffft! No you wouldn't have. It's a moot point anyway. You had ‘Angel the Great’.”

"The so-called 'Angel the Great' wasn't so great. I was a girl then. Now I'm a woman. What I wanted then is a lot different than what I want now."

They curled up together, letting sleep overtake them.