[Reviews - 20] LikedPrinter
Summary: This is the fourth and final part of my Vamp!Buffy series that started with Unreal Together, continued with Soul Survivors with an extra story about Torch/Andra called Torchair Air Eideadh. I recommend reading all three stories before reading this one. In this fourth part, Andra shows up at Buffy and Spike's doorstep. Wolfram and Hart want Andra to take the place of Angel in the grand scheme of things. Another house guest arrives that causes a rift between Spike and Buffy, but they do their best to help Andra while coping with their own problems.
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 18316 Read: 12071
Published: 08/31/2009 Updated: 10/14/2009

1. Chapter One: Out-of-Towner by DawnofMe [Reviews - 2] Liked (2194 words)
All parts of this series but Torchair Air Eideadh can be found here at this archive. Torchair can be read by going to my livejournal site. A link is in my profile here.
Many thanks to my betas: Mabel Marsters, Slaymesoftly and Tanit.

2. Chapter Two: Serial Killers Come to You by DawnofMe [Reviews - 4] Liked (2483 words)

3. Chapter Three: Bearing Fruit by DawnofMe [Reviews - 3] Liked (2423 words)

4. Chapter Four: No Deal by DawnofMe [Reviews - 1] Liked (2177 words)

5. Chapter Five: Seeing Things? by DawnofMe [Reviews - 2] Liked (2125 words)
Thanks as always to my wonderful betas: Mabel_Marsters, Tanit and Slaymesoftly.

6. Chapter Six: Bonnie Slayers by DawnofMe [Reviews - 4] Liked (2600 words)
Beta'd by Mabel Marsters, Tanit and Slaymesoftly. Thank you ladies. And thanks to the readers for the reviews.

7. Chapter Seven: I'll Drink to That! by DawnofMe [Reviews - 1] Liked (2728 words)

8. Chapter Eight: Right, Right, Right! by DawnofMe [Reviews - 3] Liked (1586 words)
Thanks to all who have followed this series from beginning to end. I had so much fun writing it and sharing it with you all. :)