Buffy smiled a womanly smile, sighing and wiping perspiration from her brow with the back of her hand. "Wow... that was so... Wow!" she giggled.

"Wasn't too rough?" William asked with concern, still getting his breath back.

"Uh-uh. Just the way I wanted and needed it. Oh my God, I can't believe how many times I came!" She grinned. "It was perfect."

"Dear Lord, it was... There are no words for how wonderful that was. I don't think I've ever felt this exhausted -- or happy -- in my life."

"Mmmmm, I know what you mean," Buffy said, stretching and moaning contentedly. "If I didn't know better, I'd swear you'd done it lots of times before. You were terrific, William," Buffy said dreamily.

He turned his head to look at her with a big smile. "I was good, eh?"

"Are you kidding? Soooo good! What? Did you think I was faking it?" She flicked his bicep with her forefinger.

William chuckled and rubbed his arm. "No, I didn't think you were faking. Something wrong with me wanting to hear a gorgeous creature tell me how great I am in bed?"

Buffy smiled and laid on her left side, propping her head up with her hand. She used her right hand to draw patterns on his gleaming torso. "Well, you're not a virgin anymore. How does it feel?"

A wide grin stretched over his face, he began to sing:

"When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars..."

They both giggled. She'd set him up for it, and he couldn't resist doing that bit from 'The 40-Year-Old Virgin'.

"In other words, I feel fantastic," William replied.

"Mmmmm, I feel pretty damn good too." Buffy decided it was time to broach the subject of them being together as more than just fuck buddies. "You don't have to be so nervous around girls now. You know you're hot and great in bed. You can be confident to ask the skankiest of hoes out for a date."

He chuckled. "I think I'll avoid the skanky hoes."

"Wise decision. But... is there a girl you were thinking about asking out? One that lives around here... maybe?" Buffy fished for info on any possible competition.

"Well..." He smiled shyly, looking away from her. "There is a beautiful girl that I've fancied for a while. Never thought she'd want to go out with me, but I'm hoping she will now."

Buffy had to fight to keep a scowl off of her face, and to keep the tightness from her voice, being only semi-successful. The idea of some other girl touching him made her practically seethe with jealousy and anger. "Oh? That's nice. What's the little bitch's name?"

William blinked at her, and then laughed.

"What's so funny?" Buffy asked, frowning. She smacked his stomach.

"Ow!" he said, still laughing and rubbing the spot she'd smacked. "No hitting. I guess I can't do 'coy', because I was talking about you, Buffy."

Her frown turned into a smile. She batted her eyes. "Really?"

"Yes, of course I meant you. My God, you think I'm that much of a cad that I'd talk about asking some other girl on a date while I'm in bed with you?"

She giggled. "No, I didn't think you were a cad."

He looked away anxiously. "Um, I know that you just wanted to do this t-to help each other out with our respective problems... but I like you... a lot. And I'm sorry if I'm getting clingy because of what we shared and I'll understand if you don't want for us to be together and --"

Buffy stopped his nervous rambling by draping herself over his side, turning his face to her and kissing him soundly. William smiled and moaned, kissing her and running his hands over her smooth back.

"Answer your question?" Buffy asked when she came up for air.

"I think so. You really would want to be with me? In a relationship?"

"Yes, I would." Buffy leaned in and kissed him tenderly. "I'm crazy about you, William. I want us to be together, as in boyfriend and girlfriend -- and do a lot more of what we just got done doing too."

"So this wasn't just 'helping each other out' for you either?" William asked with a smirk.

She shook her head. "I like you, William. I wouldn't have slept with you if I didn't want more than just sex. Although the sex was amazing! I woulda jumped your sexy bones the minute I met you if I'd known you'd be that good."

William put his arm around her, and Buffy snuggled up against him.

"If I knew how great being with you was, I would have made a move a long time ago."

"Oh?" she giggled. "What would you have done?"

William laughed, thinking that he probably still would have been too scared to touch her, but it was fun to pretend things could've been different. "Hmm, maybe one of those nights you stayed over, and after Tara went to sleep, I would've gotten you alone in the living room or maybe the kitchen..."

"Aaaaand?" Buffy poked him in the side and rubbed her foot on his calf.

"And I would've started kissing you... and touching you. Then, my animal passion would've gotten the best of me -- I would've ripped your clothes off and taken you right there on the kitchen table."

"Oooh, me likey!" Buffy stuck her tongue out and fanned herself with her hand. "Oh man, that would be so hot! I think I want you to fuck me in the kitchen -- no, I definitely want you to fuck me in the kitchen. I'll even put my shirt back on just so you can rip it off. Then you can bend me over the table or counter or whatever and just fuck the hell outta me."

"My goodness... Who's a dirty girl, then?" William said, arching his eyebrow.

Buffy raised her hand, "Me, I am!"

They giggled and kissed.

"I can't help it," Buffy said, nuzzling his neck, "you make me think dirty thoughts. Maybe we can do the kitchen thing tomorrow? We're both pretty worn out, and I want to be fresh as a daisy when you molest me."

William laughed and patted her lovely tanned butt. "I'm sure we can get some time alone again tomorrow night..."

They were silent for a minute, just cuddling and enjoying the warmth of the other's body.

Buffy bit her lip. "What happens when you go away to college? We'll never get to see each other... Are you sure you want to start dating?"

"I'm sure... but I guess you don't want to be tied down to someone who's not around..."

"No, I don't."

William pouted. "I-I understand..."

"But," Buffy amended, caressing the side of his face, "I like you so much. I don't want to go out with any other guys. How could I want someone else after you? You're hot n' sweet and -- Hello! -- that was the best sex I ever had. I'll be pining away for you either way..."

"There's no bloody way I could want another woman, Buffy. So many times tonight... I thought how I wanted more with you, for us to be together in the future."

"You did?" she asked, her eyes twinkling.

"I'm crazy about you, too, pet. I never felt this way about anyone before. Tonight has been like a beautiful, very erotic dream... one that I hope I never wake up from. I don't know how exactly, but we can work something out when I leave next month. I already miss you and I haven't even left yet."

"God, you're so sweet." Buffy kissed him again. "There's um... something I should tell you," she said, blushing.

William couldn't help feeling a bit nervous. It couldn't be a good thing when someone you just shagged says something like that afterwards. "Y-Yes?"

"Last week... I saw you naked."

His eyes rounded, a blush bloomed on his cheeks. It was a relief that her news wasn't something bad, but it did come as a surprise. "What? When?"

"It was after Tara went to sleep," Buffy went on with her confession. "I was going to take a bath and I walked into the bathroom... You were taking a shower."

He chuckled, putting his hands over his eyes. "Oh my God, I had no idea. I would have died from embarrassment."

"I felt bad for walking in on you, but... Wow. I didn't know you had such a rockin' bod. So damn yummy. I actually thought about stripping down and jumping in the shower with you," she giggled. "I liked you before, but I had all kinds of dirty dreams and fantasies about you after that. I simply had to have you." Buffy grinned and kissed his shoulder softly.

"Um... how much did you see?" William asked, not that it really mattered now (what with her seeing him in many other intimate moments), but it was still embarrassing to think that Buffy had seen him tossing off in the shower.

Buffy ran her hand over his chest and abs. "I saw it all, and I loved it."

William covered his face with his hands. "Oh, I really wish you hadn't seen me wanking it."

Buffy's eyes widened. "You were masturbating? Dammit, I didn't see that! I only saw you washing your hair. I definitely would've thrown caution to the wind and jumped in there with you if I'd seen that."

"Oh... so I didn't have to admit that just now?" he laughed and rubbed his eyes. "Since I already admitted that much, I may as well tell you that it was you I was fantasizing about."

Buffy giggled and bounced on the bed, "Omigod! You were!? I really wish I would've known. You were jacking off probably thinking about me doing what I was thinking of doing when I saw you -- how perfect is that?"

"Mmmm, perfect." He smiled and kissed her lightly. "Thank God we didn't waste any more time and got to... know each other better tonight."

She snuggled into his embrace. "I saw my chance to be with you tonight and convince you that we'd be good together. Are you upset that I saw you in the buff and wanted to jump you?"

William shook his head no. "If it helped us get to where we are right now, no. And as long as you want me for more than my body," he said with a chuckle. He never thought a girl would want him for his mind or body, but Buffy apparently liked and wanted both.

"I want you for all of it: your awesome body and your awesome brain."

They smiled at each other and kissed again, feeling like there had to be little cartoon hearts orbiting their heads.

He got a pensive look on his face, "Hmm..."

"What?"

"I think I might have a bit of energy left after all." He smiled wolfishly and rolled on top of her.

Buffy giggled and put her arms around him. "Oh my, you're just a big ol' lust bunny, aren't ya?"

William growled playfully and planted his lips against her neck. His left hand lifted her leg to his side and ran along her outer thigh to her hip.

Buffy closed her eyes, smiling blissfully as he licked and sucked at her neck. "Mmmm, I could so get used to this... Mmmm, William!"

There was a loud knocking at his bedroom door accompanied by an angry voice saying, "Hey!"

They jumped and whipped their heads toward the door.

The voice called, "I'm counting to 5, and then I'm coming in! You'd better cover up before I open the door. If I see anyone's naked butt, I'm going to kick it!"

Buffy and William scrambled to pull the blanket over their nude, perspiration-slick bodies. They whispered frantically to each other.

"Shit! Is that Tara?"
"Oh God, she heard us -- and she's pissed!"

They hardly recognized Tara's voice because they'd never heard her this pissed off.

After 5 seconds, the door swung open and Tara was standing there with her hands on her hips and a scowl on her face. Buffy and William were laying on their backs, their hands clasped the blanket up to their chins. Their startled eyes were wide above the blanket.

"Well," Tara said, walking into the room, her voice tight, "I see you got over your nervousness, eh, Buffy?"

Buffy blushed and dropped her eyes from Tara's.

William swallowed. "Um, did we wake you? You're s-such a sound sleeper that we thought..."

Tara raised her eyebrows. "I'd have to be in a damn coma not to have heard you two going at it like jungle beasts!"

They both blushed hotter, pulling the covers up further to under their noses.

"I spent the last hour with my pillow wrapped around my head, trying to drown out the sounds of what you were doing in here!"

"Oh, bloody hell... we're... so sorry, Tara," William said sinking down further.

"I noticed a lull in the grunting and yelling, so thought I'd better hurry in here. I didn't know if you'd finally passed out, if you were taking a breather, if I'd developed a case of hysterical deafness -- much too late, by the way -- or if you'd screwed each other to death. And I'm not sure which of those possibilities I would've preferred."

Buffy and William both mumbled more 'sorry's'. They felt so guilty for waking her up, and that she'd had to listen to them moaning and groaning.

Tara crossed her arms. "So, what's the story?"

"Erm... what do you mean?" William asked.

"You like each other -- obviously. I knew Buffy had a crush on you, but I didn't know how you felt about her," Tara explained.

William smiled bashfully at Buffy. "You told Tara you had a crush on me before... any of it happened?"

She smiled back at him and nodded. "I was just nervous about telling you... I like you so much, I thought it would kill me if you didn't like me too."

"Oh Buffy, that's so..." he started leaning over to kiss her.

"Hey!" Tara clapped her hands together once sharply. They jumped. "You are not going to start with the smoochies again -- not while I'm here, at least. From what I heard before, you won't stop once you get started again."

Her angry rant went on. "And what's wrong with you two?! Who jumps right into bed after finding out someone likes them?! You do know that's not how civilized people act, don't you?"

"Yes... sorry," they mumbled, feeling and looking like naughty children being lectured by a parent.

Tara heaved a heavy sigh, having got out most of the crankiness that had built up in her over the last hour. Then she felt kind of bad for how forlorn her brother and Buffy looked. They were two of the most important people in her life, and she really did want them to be happy. "Damn it... it's hard to stay irate with you two looking at me like I shot your puppy..."

"We really are sorry, Tara." Buffy pouted sadly.

"You two really like each other? You're not just going to have sex every minute you're together? Because I would not enjoy being the third wheel all the time."

"We won't make you uncomfortable... again, Tara," William insisted. He knew it was going to be a test of his willpower to keep from kissing and groping Buffy whenever he got the chance, but he didn't want his sister to be upset either.

Buffy lowered the blanket a little, holding it up above her chest. "You know, there has to be lots of guys wanting to take you out, Tara. You're so pretty and smart and --"

Tara held up her hand, "Uh-huh, I see what you're getting at. If I have a sweetie too, I won't mind if you two scamper off to William's room every time you come over."

Buffy persisted, "There's that guy Oz, the cute little redhead that plays bass at the Bronze. He's totally cute and sweet and funny! I just wanna put him in my pocket and carry him around." She looked at William, "Well, before you and me hooked up anyway." Then she looked back at Tara, "And I think you and Oz would really hit it off."

Tara smiled a teensy bit before reminding herself to stay at least a little petulant for what they'd put her through. "Yeah, he's cute... I'll think about it. You guys are lucky I'm so nice..." she said with narrowed eyes.

They said at the same time:

"You're the sweetest person in the world!"
"You're the best, Tara!"

"Yeah, well... okay. But don't do stuff to make me angry again. I don't like how being angry makes me feel," she frowned and rubbed her stomach.

"Sorry," they both said again, looking down.

"I'm not going to try keeping you two from being together, but please, take the wild sex down a notch when I'm in the vicinity?"

They nodded.

"Think you two can get up in a few hours and not make me want to kill you again?"

They nodded again.

"Get some sleep..." Tara thought that they had to be exhausted. "We'll talk more about this later."

"Okay... thanks for... um, cutting us some slack," Buffy said sheepishly.

William nodded in agreement. "Yeah, thanks, Tara. Um, I love you, little sis!" he added, hoping that would make her less angry.

"Yeah, yeah..." Tara sighed tiredly and waved her hand, then left, shutting the door behind her.

William and Buffy were quiet for a few moments.

"I feel terrible that we didn't make any effort whatsoever to control the volume of our voices... She was really brassed off..." William said, feeling extremely guilty and embarrassed.

"Yeah, she was... I would be too. If I didn't have a snuggle bunny laying next to me and had to listen to two other people -- one of which was my brother -- having loud sex, I'd probably want to kill them too."

"What about this Oz bloke you mentioned?" William asked in a concerned big brother way. "Do you think he'd be good for Tara?"

Buffy grinned and nodded, "I so do! He's a sweetheart. I just know Tara will like him, and vice versa. They'll hit it off, mark my words."

"Hmm, I suppose if you think he's alright, then..."

"We're going to have to kiss Tara's butt all day to try and make up for everything. We can take her to the Bronze tonight, our treat of course. And I believe that Oz's band just happens to be playing."

William put his arms around her and gave her a soft kiss. "You're not trying to set her up with him just so that we can double-date, and Tara won't be bothered if we want to slink off to be alone, are you?" he asked with a teasing smile.

Buffy's mouth opened and she put her hand on her chest, looking offended. "William, I'm shocked. Tara's my best friend -- you think I'd try getting her to go out with a guy that was wrong for her for my own selfish reasons?"

Thinking that she was serious, he gulped and backpedaled, "No, I didn't mean to suggest... Of course I know you wouldn't do that, Buffy."

Buffy smiled brightly, showing that she was just playing, and kissed him. "Though, Tara having a nice boyfriend is going to be beneficial."


They burrowed under the covers when they heard Tara's voice coming from the living room, "Damn it, you did it in here too!?"


THE END


Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to everyone for your wonderful reviews! I can't tell you how much I've appreciated hearing your feedback :D *Hugs & Kisses to all*

* 'Aquarius' lyrics by James Rado/Gerome Ragni