Buffy straddled William's waist and smiled down on his impassioned (yet anxious) face. "Is it okay if we do it like this first?" she asked, holding his dick and stroking it gently.

"Uh, sure, y-yes!" Like he was going to object! William tried not to let his anxiety get in the way and ran his hands over the smooth skin of her thighs. Actually, having her 'do the driving' at first might be advantageous. He wouldn't possibly embarrass himself by fucking her like a jackrabbit on crystal meth, she'd be the one in control of the tempo.

"Oh!" he exclaimed, making Buffy jump. "W-We didn't... Um, shouldn't we use something? Oh God... the only condom I own is five years old!" he panicked, thinking that it wasn't going to happen after all. "Do we have to st-stop now?"

Buffy laughed softly, giving his dick firmer strokes. "Oh, there's no way we're stoppin'. Don't sweat it, baby, I'm on birth control."

"You are?" William asked, hoping against hope that it was true.

She nodded and bent down to give him a little kiss and nip at his lips. "It's taken care of. But you're sweet for bringing it up. There's no reason to worry, okay? We can just go wild and not think about anything else but each other and the hot sex that's about to take place."

A relieved, relaxed smile appeared on his face, his hands began caressing her once again. "No worries, yeah."

Buffy took deep breaths as she readied herself to take him in. She was nervous too, she took being William's first lover as a serious responsibility, as well as an honor. This encounter would heavily influence how he thought about sex for the rest of his life. She'd make it good for both for them.

One hand was pressed against his tight abs, and the other rubbed his cock along her slit. He was really big -- not circus big, but big enough to cause a portion of her mind to think, 'Holy shit, will this thing split me in two?' But Buffy was determined to get William's beautiful, long, fat cock buried inside her and then proceed to fuck him silly.

William's heart thudded in his chest as he watched his cockhead slipping between Buffy's labia. It was almost an out-of-body experience -- except he was feeling every glorious bit of it. The heat coming off of her, the feel of her wet pussylips against his sensitive flesh, and the rubbing... Oh dear Lord, the rubbing was sooo good! This was it -- he was about to lose his virginity. And he couldn't be more pleased with whom he was giving it to.

"You want me to ride this big cock of yours? Tell me you want it," Buffy said with a teasing smile.

William nodded avidly, "Yes! God, yes! Want it! Want you!"

He took in a long breath as his cockhead popped into her tight channel. They were both quaking with lust and sensation as Buffy's pussy enveloped more and more of his thick, rock-hard staff. Her descent was maddeningly slow and tantalizing for both of them. Buffy had to fight not to just drop down to take all of him in an instant, but it would be better if she took it slow. William had to fight not to just grab her hips and start fucking her like crazy, but he fought those urges because he'd never take the risk of hurting this beautiful, sexy angel who mysteriously thought he was 'hot' and wanted him.

Then finally, their pelvises were flush against each other's. William's fingers dug into her thighs, he closed his eyes, breathing hard through his open mouth. Buffy's hands made circuits over his chest, she too had her eyes closed and was getting used to the wonder of being full of what she thought of as the hottest, loveliest, awesomest cock in the history of cocks.

"God, Buffy," William panted, "this feels... Oh God, it's so bloody good!" He was really struggling to keep still at this point. His hips kept twitching on their own, wanting to start doing some serious fucking. The way her hot pussy wrapped and molded itself around his cock was indescribable.

She smiled and opened her eyes. "I couldn't agree more." Buffy experimentally rose up just a little, then back down, and repeated until she'd adjusted to the most-welcome bulky invader. She sat up atop him, rolling her head on her shoulders, at the same time rolling her hips. "Ohh William, you feel so good inside me!" Buffy groaned.

Even after they got a faster rhythm going, William tried to allow her to do most of the work, he wasn't confident enough yet to let his body take over. He cupped her breasts as she rode him, kneading her flesh and rolling the hard nipples between his fingertips.

Buffy moaned, feeling another orgasm building up. "Ohh yeah--God--Ahhh!" She swiveled her hips, making that big ol' cock hit every hot spot inside her.

William could now easily understand how people could become addicted to sex, and why some people were sluts. Sex was simply amazing so far, he'd do it every single day, multiple times a day if he could. But he didn't want to put it to just any girl in the future -- he wanted his now-and-future shagging partner to be Buffy.

Buffy leaned over him as she rode his hard cock, and William lifted up to kiss her lips. He trailed hot kisses down the column of her throat down to her chest, then sucked on her erect nipples.

How many nights had Buffy laid in bed pleasuring herself while fantasizing about a big thick cock like the one currently sliding in and out of her? And then there were the naughty dreams and fantasies she'd had about William's huge meaty cock, specifically. It was just as mind-blowing as she'd imagined. He filled her up so completely. His hands gliding over and grasping her body, and his hot mouth suckling at her breasts were added bonuses.

Buffy felt her eyelids start to flap. She ground her throbbing clit down on him, and cried out when waves of pleasure began rocking her body again. "Ahhh--Ohhh--Cummmming--Ohhh God, yes!"

William held onto her pumping hips and moaned, his eyes rolled up at the exquisite sensations he was being bombarded with. Seeing the blissful expression on Buffy's face and hearing her exclamations of pleasure alone were enough to make him reel with happiness. But there was also what was going on deep inside of her, he could feel her inner walls contracting around his aching cock, gripping and releasing him like a fist. He never knew anything could feel so hot, so wet, so good. If he hadn't cum once already, he'd be joining her right now. Still, he felt that it wouldn't be long before he...

"What was that?!" William said suddenly and sat up, his wide eyes darting from the front door to the hallway.

"Hunh?" Buffy asked dazedly, still coming down from her high.

"That noise -- didn't you hear it?"

Buffy shook her head and pushed his shoulders back down to the floor. "I didn't hear anything, William." She laid her upper body down on top of him, kissing his sweet lips.

He squeaked and mumbled against her mouth, "I heard it again! It sounds like a car door... Oh God, what if my parents came back early?!"

"They would've called first," she replied reasonably, kissing down his jaw to the side of his neck. "Probably just a neighbor getting home late... Oh William, you made me cum so hard," Buffy cooed, running her fingers through his hair.

Her soft tits were pressed firmly against his chest, he could feel her pussy muscles spasm around his cock every few seconds with orgasmic aftershocks, she was breathless with pleasure and sliding her mouth over his skin -- but he couldn't fully enjoy this moment. William's mind kept conjuring up scary things, specifically that his father would open the front door any second now.

Buffy felt the tension in his body, and it wasn't the good 'Oh I'm gonna cum!' or 'You make me so hot!' kind of tension. She stopped and looked down on him. "You're really freaked out, aren't you?" She didn't really need verbal confirmation, she could see it in his face.

William nodded and closed his eyes, upset with himself for letting his anxiety keep him from enjoying being with her. He knew his parents would have called if they were coming home early, Buffy was right. But he couldn't shake the lingering fear.

"Would you feel better if we moved to your bedroom?" Buffy asked, tracing his cheekbone with her fingertips. The more she thought about it, the more she liked the idea of getting out of the living room too. On the off chance that his parents did come back unexpectedly, or that Tara would awaken from her sound sleep, the two of them really should vacate the main room of the house to avoid anything awkward and upsetting.

"I really would. I'm sorry, Buffy, I let my nerves get the best of me... Just the thought of--of them walking in the front door... Not only would I never hear the bloody end of it, it would traumatize all of us for the rest of our lives."

She smiled warmly to let him know she wasn't upset. "It's okay. I'd rather have a big comfy bed to roll around on anyway. And I'd rather not risk getting walked in on while we're going at it too," Buffy laughed. "I told you that I wanted to make your first time a good one, so if you'd be more relaxed and have a better time by taking the action into your room, then I'm perfectly happy doing that."

"Thank you for understanding, pet," William said, feeling better already.

They got up from the floor, with William standing first and gallantly helping her up. The moment he'd pulled out of her, Buffy had felt so empty and desperate to have that feeling of being complete back.

After William quickly switched off the TV set (they'd forgotten about the dirty movie once they'd started making a porno of their own) they embraced, not able to keep their hands off of each other, putting their arms around each other, kissing softly at first. Then Buffy was puffing into his mouth and trying to hook her leg over his hip and rubbing herself against him. She needed his thick cock back inside of her, her passion was overriding any other thoughts. William put his hands on her firm backside and grasped her cheeks, lifting her up. Buffy hopped up and locked both legs around his waist, continuing to map out the inside of his mouth with her tongue.

He made his way to his bedroom, doing the best he could considering he didn't want to tear his mouth away from hers for more than a second. He tilted his head and looked ahead of them out of the corner of his eye as they kissed to try and see around his blonde goddess.

Finally, they were there. William pushed open his bedroom door. He kept one arm around Buffy's waist to keep her from falling, while his left hand fumbled blindly along the wall to find the light switch.

He found the switch and flipped it on, then elbowed the door shut behind them. They shuffled quickly across the room, and then they were tumbling onto the bed. They giggled and kissed again.

"Sorry, meant to put you down gently," William apologized and lifted off of her so that they could each get into a more comfortable position.

Buffy smiled and scooted up the bed until she could lay her head on the pillow. "Mmmm, I don't mind some rough stuff, ya know."

He wasn't sure what she meant by 'rough stuff', and was a bit afraid to ask. Hopefully she wasn't into anything too rough. William glanced around his room. "Wish I'd had a chance to clean up in here." Actually, he kept his room tidy. But he thought it should be immaculately clean for her.

Buffy giggled. "William, the neatness of your bedroom is the last thing I care about." She pressed her nose into the pillowcase and sniffed, "The sheets and pillowcases seem April fresh, that's all I require. Now, c'mere, you bad boy," she winked and beckoned to him -- much like his Fantasy Buffy had done once or twice.

William eyes traveled over her tanned, tight, naked body -- which led him to remember that their clothes were still in the living room... But he chose to let go of any worries about anyone seeing the hastily shed clothes and knowing that there'd been some hanky-panky going on. He focused solely on his desire for the beautiful woman laying naked in his bed.

He knuckle-walked up the bed to her, reminding Buffy of a great ape (a very sexy and fairly hairless great ape). The lustful expression he wore had her body thrumming with sexual excitement once again. She slid her hands up his arms as he bent his head down to capture her lips in a hot kiss.

Buffy reached down and grasped his cock, he'd lost a bit of his stiffness after getting spooked in the living room, but she could fix that. "Mind if I suck your cock?" she asked, batting her eyes at him.

William chuckled and felt a sort of blending of fantasy and reality. Those weren't the exact words that Fantasy Buffy had uttered, but they were close enough. He kissed her deeply and rolled onto his back, bringing her with him. He wanted to shag her more than anything else, but he was aware his nervousness had made his hard-on go down somewhat.

Buffy stroked his length and began kissing her way down his perfect body.

"You know when you... did this to me before? Did I mention how bloody amazing it was?"

"I do believe you did." Buffy smiled and used her tongue to draw wet circles around his nipples.

"You wanting to swallow it was... Oh God, that was so hot." William had to catch his breath, both at the remembrance of the blowjob on the couch and what she was currently doing. "I've heard that some women don't like doing that."

"Some don't," Buffy answered, continuing to kiss, lick, and nibble on her downward journey. "To tell the truth, it always kind of squicked me to think about drinking a guy's cum -- until you, that is. That was the first time I did it."

He smiled broadly, not sure why she'd made an exception for him, but damn glad that she had.

Buffy stopped and looked up at his face. "Just so you know, I'm not a giant slut."

"I-I never said you were, Buffy."

She smiled, giving his abs a few soft kisses. "I know you didn't, but I wanted you to know that I don't just jump into bed with guys all the time. I broke a few big personal rules for you."

William wanted to ask her why... but he was afraid to press the issue. He should just try being grateful that Buffy wanted him at all, even if it was just for tonight.

Holding his thick cock at the base, Buffy slowly licked up the underside, then twirled her tongue around the head. Feeling her hot mouth on his manhood again was a very welcome sensation. Then she was licking at his balls, sucking one and then the other into her mouth. William had never thought about what it would feel like for a woman to suck on his sac -- it felt amazing, just like everything else had tonight. His hands whispered through her hair and massaged her back as she drove him mad with lust.

After only a few minutes of cock and ball sucking, William's dick was like a steel pipe and ready for love. Buffy's pussy throbbed in anticipation of being filled by him again. She gave his cock a few more sucks, then pulled her mouth off of him, smacking her lips.

"Mmm-mmm! Damn, I can't believe how good you taste!"

"Um, thanks?" he said with a laugh, not sure if he could take credit for his dick tasting good.

"Welcome." Buffy swabbed the head with her tongue a few more times while pumping the rigid shaft.

William ran his fingers through her golden tresses. "You make me feel so... You're really good at that, Buffy."

"Thanks." She smirked and settled on her back next to him on the bed. "Wanna fuck me again?"

He rolled on top of her, pressing kisses to her cheek, neck, and then to her lips. Buffy spread her legs, rubbing his hips with the sides of her knees. William thought that his penis had never felt so heavy, so hard, or been so swollen before as it slid along Buffy's slippery gash.

Buffy reached down and positioned his cock at her entrance while they kissed. Eager to be back inside of her, William pushed his hips forward, slowly sliding his cock into her. They made little whining sounds into the other's mouth, both overcome by how good it felt.

William sank more and more of his cock deeper and deeper into her. Buffy clutched him and moaned when she felt him bottom out in her pussy. Perfect. They fit together so fucking perfectly -- she'd never felt this way with the other guys she'd been with. It felt so good that it made tears of happiness build in her eyes. But William would probably interpret any tears as him hurting her, and then he would pull that big, gorgeous cock out and leave her bereft. So she'd do her best to keep those tears from falling.

William only lightly moved his hips, being fully inside of Buffy was mind-blowing and he needed to compose himself. He felt his cock thicken and swell further with her tight pussy hugging him. It was probably just his imagination, but it felt like his cock grew another inch from the intense pleasure of being inside of her.

Buffy bit his earlobe, then fiercely whispered, "Fuck me, William!"

Her lusty words spurred him into lengthening his strokes and moving his hips faster. William wanted to bang away at her, but he also wanted to make this last -- which it wouldn't if he didn't try keeping a relaxed rhythm. He put more power into his strokes though, for which Buffy showed her approval.

"You're so big! Oh God! Ohh your cock feels so goooooood!" Buffy wailed. "Ooh, yeah! Fuck me hard -- like that!"

William held himself above her on his hands, his slim hips driving hard and fast. He stopped every few thrusts to grind his pelvis against hers, then went back to pumping. He bent down to suck and nibble at her breasts.

Buffy dug her nails into his back and grunted with every thrust. Her hands wandered down to his butt, squeezing the twin globes of perfection and pulling him in tighter on the downstrokes. Her pussy was stuffed full of his cock; she could never get enough of this. She wanted William to fuck her forever. The troubling thought of 'What if he only wants this to be a one-time thing?' occurred to her. She'd told him that it was a 'helping each other out' kind of deal to convince him to have sex with her right then and there, but what if that backfired on her and he really did just want it to be that way?

Buffy's anxious thoughts vanished for the time being as William's mouth, cock, and hands wrung another orgasm out of her. Her body tensed, and then shuddered with a violent climax. "Ohhh! William! Y-YESSSS!" she shouted and squeezed his ass almost painfully.

Her juices were oozing out of her, her pussy drooling all over his cock. William excited her, made her body tremble and tingle like no other man had. And this was his first time, he'd only get better and better with practice.

William slowed his pace when she came, wanting to memorize everything about it. Was there anything better than shagging a beautiful girl, feeling her cumming wildly under you and making her scream your name in the throes of pleasure? He couldn't imagine that there was. Her snug pussy spasmed around him, strangling his cock. Somehow he held off cumming too, he really wanted to make this last.

The way Buffy was gasping for breath concerned him. "You okay?" he asked, trying to catch his breath too.

She nodded and smiled, sliding her hands back up to his shoulder blades. "Oh God, that was so good!" Buffy kissed and bit at his neck.

"Do you need to stop for a minute?"

"No! No, please don't stop!" Buffy wrapped her arms and legs around him possessively, not giving him a chance to pull out.

"Okay, not stopping," William soothed, kissing the side of her face and swiveling his hips against her. He started pushing in and out of her again, but in a slower, gentler rhythm.

Buffy relaxed her hold on him slightly, moving her hands over his sweaty skin. She tilted her head back, and William kissed the curve of her throat. She was savoring the tingles coursing through her. "Oh, William, I love... it." She gulped -- she'd almost said 'I love you' before she caught herself. That probably would have ended things real quick. Those were the last words guys wanted to hear, especially during their first time and during what was supposed to be just a bit of fun. The really scary thing was that Buffy knew it was true, she went from having a huge crush and a case of the hornies for William, to loving him.

"I love... it too, Buffy. You have no idea how much..." William didn't notice her tensing, he was too wrapped up in his own powerful emotions for her.

She wanted to get a little more raunchy for a while. Fucking this way, with William on top of her, was so intimate and was making her experience (and almost profess!) loving feelings. A change of positions might help her just enjoy a great fuck instead of getting all emotionally gooey. "You want to fuck me from behind?" Buffy asked.

He stopped and looked at her, eyebrows raised in surprise. "You m-mean, in your...?"

"No," Buffy laughed, "definitely not in my... I don't think I'm ready to try anything like that. I want you to do me in the same place, just from a different angle."

"Oh." He laughed a bit too. "Okay. Good thing you clarified what you meant."

They both felt the loss when his cock slipped out of her, but told themselves that it would only be a brief delay before he was back inside her.

Buffy went on all fours facing the headboard. She wiggled her butt at him, grinning at him over her shoulder. "Come n' get it," she said, giving her right cheek a sharp swat.

William took a deep breath to steady himself. Buffy was so tantalizing: her perfect ass was swaying in front of him, her glistening pussy mound was calling to him and drawing him in. Seeing her like this was so erotic he couldn't stand it, he had to grip his cock to stave off blowing his wad.

The naughty smile on her face expanded when she saw him breathing deeply and clasping his cock, figuring out what he was doing and why. Buffy reached between her legs and rubbed her slit, "Mmmm, my pussy is getting soooo lonely. It misses your big cock ramming into it," she moaned.

William licked his lips, giving his dick another squeeze to keep from cumming. It wasn't easy, what with Buffy moaning wantonly and touching herself.

He scooted up behind her, his hands wandered over her lower back and the sides of her ass. "My God, do you even know how bloody beautiful and sexy you are? You're driving me wild." He bent over her to kiss a path down her spine.

Buffy shivered and arched her back. "You do the same thing to me, William. You get me so fuckin' hot!" She pushed her butt back on him, hoping to impale herself on him. She whimpered when his stiff cock slid up along her crack instead of going inside of her.

Although he was just as anxious to start shagging again, he was feeling mischievous. William gripped his dick and teased her with it, rubbing the head up and down from just under her anus, down into her slit. His seeping cockhead left a sticky trail wherever it touched. "This what you want, pet?" he asked in that deep, rumbly voice that had previously sent shivers along her spine.

Buffy panted and fisted the bed sheets in her hands. "Yes! Please! God! Fuck me!" she whined. She gasped and shuddered when he swiftly shoved his cock deep inside her. Her pussy clamped down on him with a sudden orgasm. She lowered her forehead to the mattress, shaking and moaning, not able to form actual words.

William had to gasp too and grip his cock at the base. Her muscles were rippling again, almost undoing him. When he felt the crisis pass, he began slowly moving his hips. Then he got worried that Buffy hadn't said anything since he'd slammed into her... What if he'd hurt her?

He swallowed and stopped moving. "Pet? Are you alright? Did I hurt you when I --"

Buffy took a breath and shook her head, raising up on her hands again. "I'm okay, you didn't hurt me." She smiled at him over her shoulder. "Just some brain lockage. Don't stop, baby."

William pulled back until just his swollen purple cockhead remained inside, then pushed slowly forward. He repeated the motion, building up steam with every stroke. He watched his dick sliding in and out of her soaked pussy, his shaft gleamed with her juices. She was tightly stretched around his thick member, but their combined natural lube made it pleasing instead of uncomfortable. It was a mesmerizing sight: his thick cock disappearing into her slit and reemerging wetter than it had been a moment ago. Her puffy pussylips folding in, and then turning outward.

Bending forward, he reached around her to surround her tits with his hands. He continued thrusting into her as he pinched and rolled her hard nipples. He loved touching her perfect breasts, the way the fleshy mounds filled his hands, how her stiff little peaks scratched at his palms and how they felt between his fingertips.

"Ohhh God, so good," Buffy moaned, bumping her ass back at him.

"You want me to fuck you hard, pet?" William asked near her ear.

She nodded vigorously and whimpered.

He remembered her teasing him earlier back in the living room and smirked. "Didn't hear you. Tell me."

"Yes! Fuck me hard! I want it hard!" Buffy growled, clawing at the mattress.

He didn't know how he was holding off the imminent eruption, much less having the wherewithal to tease her the way he did. William slid his hands down her torso, bringing them back around to her hips. Buffy wobbled, parting her knees further, wanting to open up as much as possible for William's massive tool. His pace quickened until the bedroom was filled with the sounds of their loud moans and the slaps of the soft flesh of her ass hitting his thighs.

William's cock drove in faster and faster, harder and harder, his heavy balls smacked against her relentlessly. Buffy was making whimpery keening noises and thrusting her ass back at him. She felt another orgasm queued up.

"Yes! Yes, oh God, I'm cumming again! Yes! Fu--" She stopped mid word when he abruptly pulled out of her. "Wha? No! D-Don't stop!" She thrust her butt back, begging him to continue.

Instead, she felt him pushing her to get her to lay down. Anxious to keep going in whatever position William wanted her in, Buffy flopped onto her belly, and then turned onto her back, flinging her legs apart. She panted, gazing up into his stormy blue eyes. He was kneeling on the bed, gripping and slowly stroking his raging cock.

"This better?" she asked, brushing her fingers over her bullet-like nipples.

William smiled and nodded, then dropped down on top of her. As hot as shagging her from behind had been, he wanted to be able to see her beautiful face when she came again.

They kissed, growling bestially and mashing their lips together, completely lost to passion. Buffy was about to reach down to grab his dick and force it back into her, but William was a step ahead and was lining up with her opening. Finding his hand already around his shaft, Buffy let her fingers slide down to his sac. She rolled his balls in her hand and gave him little squeezes. She could feel how heavy they were, filled with buckets of hot cum just for her.

"You're so beautiful, Buffy," William moaned as he slid his erection into her, gazing at her with lust-glazed eyes.

Buffy touched him, her fingertips lovingly tracing the contours of his face. "You're beautiful too. So gorgeous." She'd noticed that William was 'cute' before, but he really was a beautiful man. If he didn't hide behind floppy hair and glasses, he'd have more girls lusting after him than he knew what to do with. But he was all hers right now, and that's the way Buffy wanted to keep it.

William started fucking her slowly, sliding his big cock all the way in. Buffy wanted him to fuck her hard, she'd been so close to cumming again when he'd pulled out. But this felt so good too. Feeling his huge, thick cock slowly sliding into her, spreading and stretching her, filling up every bit of space in her pussy, with his hot, hard body covering hers was marvelous. Watching his face as he fucked her made her start having 'that loving feeling' again.

Their bodies moved slowly together like that for endless minutes, neither of them were sure how long it went on that way. Buffy had a few more mini-climaxes that were more mild than the others, but nonetheless brain-scrambling. William felt her body shuddering and heard the little mewls of pleasure issue from her, but what he loved the most was how her face looked when she came. She was so beautiful, and it was him that made her feel that good. It filled him with pride as well as desire.

"Don't you want to cum?" Buffy asked, smoothing her hands over his shoulders and back. She really wanted to feel what it would be like to have him shooting inside of her.

"Ohh, yes... very much."

"Then why don't you?"

"I wanted to last as long as I could by going slow... Oh... God, it isn't boring is it?" William asked with a horror-stricken expression, stilling the movements of his hips.

Buffy smiled, shook her head, and brushed some hair from his sweaty forehead, "No -- God, no! -- it isn't boring, baby. It's so fuckin' good. I just want you to get there too. You've given me so many happys. And I'm excited to feel you cumming inside me."

William raised his eyebrows. He'd thought she'd ask him to pull out before he came -- that was the way they did it in the porn movies which were his only reference. "You do?"

"Mmmhmm. I bet it feels sooo good." She felt his cock throb inside of her, he obviously liked that idea too. "You wanna fuck me hard again?" Buffy asked, rotating her pelvis and raising her legs up higher.

"Uh-huh," he replied hazily. Then he started picking up the pace while his lips went back to her heaving chest, mouthing her nipples.

"Ohhh yes, William! Fuck me like that -- harder!" Buffy implored, scratching his back and pressing her knees against his sides.

The need to fuck her wildly became overwhelming, he slid his hands under her to grasp her ass with both hands. William buried his face in her hair, gripping her butt in his hands and began fucking her like a madman.

"Ahhh--Yes! God! F-Fuck meeeeee!" Buffy yelled, just hanging onto his arms and letting him wildly pound her into the mattress. She'd never been fucked so hard and vigorously in her life -- and she loved it! William's animal-like grunts, growls and panting in her ear, along with the sensation of his pulsing cock ramming deep inside her sent Buffy flying off the precipice.

With a mighty thrust, William shouted his release, his cock spurted deep within her. They both plummeted into the abyss at the same time. Their cries of ecstasy rang out as they shivered and their bodies undulated.

Buffy clutched him and moaned loudly, her body shook anew with every powerful jet of cum that shot into her core. She could feel each red-hot spurt as it splashed her inner walls. It felt like she came 3 or 4 times in rapid succession. They kept jerking and clutching at each other until Buffy's well-fucked pussy finished milking William's cock of every drop of jizz.

They laid together for a minute while their bodies recuperated enough to move. Then William gave her a sweet kiss, and moved off of her body. He flopped onto his back, much like he had when the evening began, except this time he was hot, sweaty, and very, very satisfied.