Buffy covered his mouth with hers for a kiss. This was their first kiss, which probably should have happened before she was fondling his package... They were doing things a bit out of order, but they’d get around to doing all of it eventually.

William kissed her slowly, this was his first real, passionate kiss ever. He wanted to take this slow and savor every second of it. “You taste like cherries,” he mumbled, smiling against her lips.

She responded by kissing him harder, her tongue coming out to tickle at his lips. The kiss got wetter and deeper as the seconds passed, their lips slid together, tongues explored the other's mouth.

"Mmmm, such a good kisser," Buffy breathed between lip-locks.

William hoped that she wasn't just saying that to be nice. "I haven't kissed anyone like this before."

She smiled and tugged on his lower lip with her teeth. He really was an amazing kisser, and apparently that was with no significant previous experience. Buffy hoped that he was just as much of a natural when it came to other areas. "Coulda fooled me. You're doing great!"

William kissed her with more ardor, encouraged that he was doing well. Then Buffy decided it was time they moved on; she was dying to not only see his yummy naked body again, but to have it at her fingertips this time.

He watched mutely as Buffy sat back on her heels and both of her hands went to the waistband of his sweatpants. It only took a few seconds for her to pull the stretchy material out and free his cock. He was nervous, so his hard-on had deflated a bit.

"Very nice!" Buffy enthused as she fondled his meat.

"R-Really?"

"Mmmhmm! Really big and meaty, just the way I likes 'em," Buffy said, sticking her tongue out the corner of her mouth. "I am sooo excited to be the first woman to do this to you!" If things worked out the way Buffy wanted, she'd be the first and only woman to handle his cock.

She made him gasp again when she quickly lowered her head to his lap, and took the head of his cock into her mouth. Buffy slobbered on and licked his knob, stroking her hand up and down in synch with the slow bobbing of her head. Just his cockhead was a mouthful, she probably wouldn't be able to take more than half in without her jaw starting to ache quickly. She could make up for it by slavering on his rod and sucking on it like a lolly.

William moaned loudly as Buffy's lips and tongue glided over his dick. This felt better than he thought it was possible for anything to feel. The sweltering, wet cavern of her mouth; her hands touching and stroking him; her hot saliva running down his shaft and onto his balls -- he would be lucky if he lasted 30 more seconds... His disastrous fantasy recurred to him -- the one where Buffy had been licking him and he'd exploded suddenly all over her face. He would die if that happened for real.

Buffy snaked her right hand up inside his white t-shirt, lightly scratching at his hard abs. She sat up and smiled. "Take off the shirt. I wanna see all of you."

She sat back, and William started to remove his shirt by pulling it over his head. He had to stop before he got the shirt all the way off to stare at her after his face emerged from the neck hole. Buffy had whipped off her t-shirt and was sitting there in just her pink panties.

Buffy grinned at him, he looked so cute with his glasses all askew and the t-shirt still framing his face, as he stared at her with naked awe. She reached out and gingerly took his glasses off, "Don't want them to get broken."

While Buffy set his glasses down on the end table, William tried shrugging the rest of the way out of his shirt, but it was stuck on his elbows. He cursed under his breath, struggling to get the shirt off. Buffy kept herself from laughing because she didn't want him to misinterpret any giggling, she didn't want his feelings to get hurt accidentally again. She wordlessly helped extract his arms from the shirt and pulled it off over his head.

Once he was free of the t-shirt, William laughed and brushed his hair out of his eyes. “Sorry ‘bout that... wish I could be suave instead of goofy.”

Buffy let herself giggle too, since he’d laughed first. “It’s okay, I'm feelin' pretty goofy myself. Dumb clothes get in the way sometimes. Glad I could help free you of the evil shirt.” She ran her left hand over his taut chest, a lascivious grin on her lips, “Very glad... God, you‘re so hot...” Her other hand wrapped around his steely shaft again.

She mashed her lips against his, and William flung an arm around her, pulling her harder against him. His free hand came up to cover her right breast. He began slowly squeezing her mound, the hard nipple digging into his palm. He wanted to take her nipples in his mouth and suckle like a newborn, but kissing her mouth felt so good. He was a bit glad for the break from the blowjob, he didn't know how long he could have held out.

As soon as that thought crossed his mind, Buffy broke away to lower her head to his groin again. Her tongue lapped at his leaking cockhead.

"Buffy, I don't want to... to do it too fast, but I don't know if I can stop..."

"You mean, cum?" she asked, looking up at him.

He blushed hotly, nodding and swallowing convulsively.

"It's okay if you have to. That's another thing about first times: for guys, it's usually over real quick." Buffy planned on drinking down his load. She'd never finished a guy off with her mouth before, it was always blowjob, then handjob. But for some reason, she really wanted to taste William's jizz. She wanted to feel it squirting into her mouth.

"Won't that be... disappointing for you?" he asked anxiously. He didn't want to see the real Buffy looking at him with displeasure like Fantasy Buffy had.

"Nope. This is the first time someone else is doing stuff to you, I understand how amazing that feels. And..." she smiled, trailing a few light kisses down his chest and abs, "we can always have fun building you back up so we can do it again."

"I-I'll tell you when I'm about to..." He thought it would only be polite to warn her before she got a heaping mouthful of jizz, he didn't think she'd want it.

"I'd appreciate it if you gave me the heads-up," Buffy giggled. "But just so I won't be surprised. I'm gonna try to swallow all of it."

His eyes widened, then quickly hooded with desire. "Oh God... Really? You w-want to...?" he asked, his voice hoarse.

"Mmmhmm." Buffy felt his cock twitch in her hand, and thought it best to get some licking and sucking in before he did blast off. She slid her lips down over his thudding erection. The poor baby was so worried about disappointing her. She hoped that he understood that he could let go and just enjoy. She stroked and sucked on his cock strongly, humming around his flesh.

William's head fell back, he fisted a hand in her hair, the other hand dropped to grasp the edge of the couch cushion beneath him. He moaned and breathed raggedly. "Oh God, Buffy!"

She wanted to tell him that it was okay if he wanted to cum now, but didn't want to stop to talk. She instead told him she was all for it by making happy sounds around his cock and pumping him in her hand.

"Ahhh! I-I'm c-cumming! Ohh G-God," William panted, feeling the explosion starting. His hips began thrusting and then his cum was rocketing into Buffy's mouth. He yelled with the force of it, squeezing his eyes shut and tightly gripping both her hair and the cushion, "Ahhh! Buffy! Unnghha!"

Buffy swallowed his hot, creamy spunk, thinking that it actually tasted pretty good. It was a giant load, so some of it escaped her mouth, dribbled down her chin and onto her pumping fist. Buffy wiped the back of her hand on her mouth, and licked up what had escaped her mouth from her chin. After making sure to lick his cock and her lips free of cum, Buffy sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck, then kissed him soulfully. William panted into her mouth, putting a hand on the back of her head to deepen the kiss.

"God, Buffy..." William moaned. "That was the most incredible thing I've ever felt in my life..."

She smiled proudly. "I did good?"

William's mouth moved silently, then he laughed and nodded. "Can't find the proper words to describe how good it was -- how good you were. I don't think there are words to adequately --"

Buffy stopped him from going on and on about the miraculous nature of blowjobs by crushing her lips to his once again. The way he was just talking, she was a little nervous that he was satisfied with just the bj. She thought she might very well lose her mind if he didn't want to go all the way.

"Do you... um, want to do other stuff?" she asked timidly.

"Do you?" he asked cautiously.

She looked at him from under her lashes and nodded. "I really, really want to do more."

"Me too," William replied, sliding his hands up to her breasts and gently squeezing them.

Buffy moved to sit astride his thighs. They kissed a bit more before William did what he'd been thinking of when she'd first removed her shirt, and started giving her chest some hot, open-mouthed kisses. Buffy's hands roamed over his shoulders, then moved up to tangle in his wavy hair as he sucked on her breasts. His hands traveled over her back and ass.

"You want to try something?" Buffy asked, breathless with passion.

William stopped and looked at her. "Um... I'm not quite..." He looked down at his dick, which was still in the process of recovering from his orgasm.

Buffy smiled. "There's other stuff we can do while you get ready..."

William liked how cute (and somehow shy) she looked when she'd said that. "What did you have in mind?" he asked, then wagged his eyebrows. He was excited to try just about anything she suggested.

"I gave you some mouth love -- which I totally loved doing, by the way -- so you could... do it to me, you know, if you want..."

"Oh." William blinked, nervous about trying that, but also eager to try it. He wanted to experience all of the great sex-things he could while he still had Buffy interested in being with him. It caused a little pang of sadness that Buffy wanted to do this with him as just a way of them 'helping each other out'. The fondness he'd felt for the petite blonde had grown considerably in just the last half hour. Holding her, touching and kissing her, having her do those amazing things to him -- he couldn't imagine anything more heavenly. And, if he had a choice in the matter, he and Buffy would go on to share more than just bodily fluids.

"You don't want to?" Buffy asked after he hadn't said anything else. She wasn't able to keep the pout from her face.

William shook his head to clear it of romantic notions, then smiled at her. "I do want to. Sorry I... was just thinking."

"About what?" She twirled a lock of his hair around her forefinger.

"About this," William replied, pressing soft kisses to her throat. "About you, and how unbelievable it is that I could be this bloody lucky."

Buffy beamed at him, making him feel warm and melty. "You're so sweet."

"Hmm, I'm not feelin' too sweet at the moment..." he said in a deeper, more resonant tone than usual. "I feel like being bad."

Buffy's eyes fluttered, she was getting impossibly more turned on at his rumbly voice. "Would being bad include licking my pussy?"

"For starters." William flicked a nipple with his tongue, then sucked the hard nub into his mouth.

Buffy moaned. "You sure you w-want to? Some guys don't like it."

He gave her firm ass a loving squeeze, and said with an arched eyebrow, "I won't know 'til I try, now will I?"

Buffy grinned, grateful that William seemed to be keen on giving cunnilingus a go. She flopped down onto her back on the couch, and dug her thumbs down into the sides of her panties.

"Y-You want to do it here?" William asked, casting a glance toward the hallway. Besides his fears of being caught having sex, there was also the thought, 'How will I ever be able to watch telly with my parents ever again on this couch without blushing?'

"Mmmhmm." Buffy pulled her underwear down to her ankles, anxious to get to the good stuff. She smiled slyly, "You want to be bad, right? Well, going down on me in your parents' living room is very naughty." She held her feet up in the air, moving them back and forth to silently tell him she wanted him to take her panties off for her.

He smiled as he took her panties off her feet and tossed them onto the floor on top of her discarded t-shirt. "Yes, I s'pose it is rather naughty." It was by far the naughtiest thing he'd ever done -- it was a great feeling. "Um, maybe we can put something down on the couch so we don't get... things on it." William wanted to be bad, but didn't fancy the idea of having to explain mysterious stains to his parents, or to have the couch cleaned before they came back from L.A.

Buffy saw a folded blanket hanging over the back of the couch, probably intended for snuggling up in while watching TV. But she thought of an even better use for it. "I have an idea."

She got up, retrieved the blanket, and then spread it out on the floor in front of the couch. She smiled up at him. "There, problem solved. And now we'll have lots more room."

William smiled as she laid down on the blanket. "Brilliant idea, you're a genius."

"Now, get out of those pants, I want you totally nekkid." She giggled and crooked a finger at him. William had a much easier time getting out of the sweatpants than he'd had with the t-shirt, he was out of them in about 5 seconds. He got down on his knees and leaned down to kiss her.

Buffy parted her thighs, the tingling between her legs was driving her batty. She rubbed her nether lips. "Ohh, I can't wait to feel your mouth on me," she said in husky, sultry voice.

William thought he might go out of his mind at the sight of her shaved pussy. The labia were puffy and she was wet already -- she wasn't kidding about being super-horny. Her sex was just as beautiful and wondrous as he'd imagined, and it was begging for his attention. He only hoped he would do a good job. Not wanting to give her the impression that his hesitancy was due to not really relishing doing this to her, William shifted position on the floor to be able to see to her. He began with kisses to the sides of each of her knees and working his way up her thighs.

"Do you know where the clitoris is?" Buffy asked, breathing more heavily as his mouth neared her mound.

He frowned, wondering if she thought he was a total moron. Just because he'd never actually touched or seen one in the pink flesh didn't mean that he didn't know where the clitoris was located. "Yes, of course I do."

"Good, you're already ahead of my last boyfriend then." She smiled and giggled.

He chuckled, but found that he definitely did not like the thought of another man touching her like this -- past, present, or future. It wasn't good to let himself start thinking of Buffy possessively. He quashed those jealous feelings and got back into the moment. "Do you like being touched there gently or... roughly?"

A new rush of warmth made her pussy tremble in anticipation; her heart pounded with excitement. "Mmmm, gentle then rough. Slow then fast. I'll let you know when I need it rough. Gah, just the thought of you doing things to me is getting me so hot!" She nudged his shoulder with a bare foot. "You'd better get to work before I explode," she said breathily, a huge smile on her face.

William started by softly kissing her hot flesh, breathing in her musky, delectable scent. Buffy arched her back and moaned at the feel of his supple lips on her overheated sex. Then he tentatively, lightly licked her slit from bottom to top, tasting her and determining whether this was something he would enjoy -- she was delicious, and yes, he was enjoying it.

Buffy pushed her pussy against his mouth, urging him to be firmer in his licks. "Mmmmm, feels so good, William," she moaned. "Mmmore!"

He applied more pressure with his tongue, dragging it up and down her moist gash.

"Ohh shit, that's good, yeah!" Buffy reached down and rubbed her clit for a brief moment, then held the lips open for him. "Don't be shy about digging in there." She winked.

William started on her inner folds, wriggling and pushing at her with his tongue. His hands kneaded her thighs as his mouth worked on her pussy.

Buffy groaned, "Ohhhh God, yeah! Like that! Mmmmmm!" She removed her hand from her pussy, letting William take over holding her open. "It feels good if you put a finger inside me too," Buffy said helpfully.

William stopped and licked his chops, he had tasty Buffy-juice all around his mouth. "Um, I wouldn't want to hurt you..."

"Aw, you really are the sweetest. Just be gentle and it won't hurt me." She giggled and nibbled at a fingertip. "Considering the size of another part of you that I want inside of me, you shouldn't be so worried about just a little ol' finger hurting me."

William didn't laugh or smile like she'd hoped, he looked worried instead. "Is it going to hurt you when I... when we..."

Buffy tried reassuring him, she felt like she'd die if he chickened out now. She shook her head and smiled. "No, baby, it won't hurt as long as we go slow. But you are really big, so when you first put your cock in me, wait maybe a minute before you start moving to give me time to get used to it. That will make it more comfy." Buffy didn't know how she was able to maintain this controlled, cool air -- she was very nearly shaking with expectation and want. But no matter how she felt, William was the virgin, he needed her to be cool, acting more like Mae West than another sexual novice.

William stroked her pussy delicately, gathering her moisture on his index finger. Then he slowly inserted his finger into her heat, looking at her face every few seconds to see if she liked it. She did, and encouraged him to fuck her with his long, slender digit. He pumped his finger in and out of her tightness with more confidence over the next few minutes.

He lightly caressed her erect clit with his tongue, making Buffy jerk and moan. "Oh my God--Yessss--Feels so good," Buffy softly hissed.

"See? Told you I knew where it was," William said playfully.

Buffy giggled and sighed happily. "Oh yeah, you didn't have any trouble finding that elusive li'l bugger."

He eventually had two fingers sliding in and out of her as his tongue danced over her vulva. William sucked on her pussy for a good (a very good!) 10 minutes. He loved the way Buffy tasted, the way she whimpered, wriggled, and passionately grasped his head and held it to her crotch. He was prepared to happily munch away for a while longer.

But Buffy was eager to feel his cock stuffed in her pussy, liked she'd fantasized about so many times, and couldn't wait much longer. She'd cum twice with the tonguing and finger-fucking. She felt kind of guilty that she hadn't tried prolonging the blowjob, it hadn't lasted half this long. Maybe she could suck his cock again before they were done to make up for the briefness of what she'd previously done to him. She wouldn't mind taking another load down her throat, it was damn tasty.

Buffy launched into another hip-churning orgasm when William latched onto her clit with his lips, using his tongue to wildly flick it.

"Ahhh! Oh my G-- Ohhhh! Y-YES!" Buffy thrust her pelvis up and cried out with an intense orgasm.

William felt her spasming like mad around his fingers, suddenly needing to replace them with his tongue. He removed his fingers from her quivering snatch and thrust his tongue deep inside of her. Buffy squirmed and writhed, panting for breath and wrapping her legs around his head. She humped his face until the waves of pleasure began to recede.

"Ohh... Oh shit, that was awesome! I think you just gave me multiples!" Buffy laughed with delight and let her legs fall limply back down to the floor. She sighed contentedly. "Didn't smother you, did I?" she asked, fingering his curls.

William smiled up at her, licking around his mouth to capture more of her juice. "No, still breathing. Did you like that?"

She grinned and lightly swatted him on the top of the head. "No, I only have screaming orgasms when I really hate something. Yes! Yes, I loved it! Holy shit, you did that so good!"

His smile waned, he looked to the hallway nervously. "Do you think Tara heard...?"

"You should know how soundly she sleeps. It takes a lot to wake her up."

William smiled again. "Yeah, she does. I remember once, I was afraid she was in a coma, but she was just sleeping soundly and didn't want to wake up."

"See?" Buffy asked, scooting back and sitting up. "She's not gonna know what naughty things we're doing out here." She put her hand on the back of his neck, pulling him into a wet, deep kiss. Her other hand went to his cock. She smiled against his lips as her fingers curled around his staff, he was hard as steel. "Want to fuck now?"

William took a deep breath, his heart was beating crazily again now that it was time for the main event. He wanted to shove his cock into her right that second, but he controlled his primitive impulses. His cock ached and throbbed, once again fully erect and ready for action.

"You okay?" Buffy asked, running her fingers softly through his hair.

Then he smiled, looking blushy and shy, making Buffy relax and smile too. "This is the most... I've never been this nervous... or excited in my life."

"It's okay, first times are like that for everybody. You don't have to be afraid, William, I promise that I'll make this good for you too."

He looked at her with great affection, caressing the side of her face. "Buffy, if this had to end right at this moment, it would still be the best night of my life."

She smiled, rubbing her cheek against his palm. "Oh, William, that is so... You don't want to stop though, right?" she asked nervously.

He chuckled and shook his head, "Absolutely not."

Buffy giggled. "Phew! Thank God!" She flung her arms around his neck and kissed him, then used the weight of her body to push him down onto his back on the blanket.