Buffy held the remote further away from him, making William have to lean into her. Then she did giggle madly. It felt so good to be naughty! And William was practically laying on and wriggling on top of her, which was also a plus. "Hey, what's the problem? I likey porn!"

William realized that he was leaning up against her body as he fumbled for the remote. Embarrassed again, he threw himself back onto his side of the couch. "I-I'm sorry f-for... Please turn that off."

Buffy could see his blushing face practically glowing. She missed the feel of his hard body on hers immediately (she'd noted that some areas of his body were a bit harder and pointier than they were normally); she needed it back. She didn't change the channel, but did turn down the volume a bit. Buffy struggled to get her raging libido under control to play it cool a bit longer.

"It's not like I haven't watched stuff like this before, William. I'm a gal who enjoys some smut."

William wished for the power of invisibility. What should he do? He couldn't stay here and watch a porno with Buffy. But if he jumped up and ran to his room he'd look like a complete git. "Y-You're not... uncomfortable with me here? If you want to watch, I'll leave and --"

He started to rise from the couch, but Buffy took him by the arm and brought him back down onto the cushion. "Nah, I'd... prefer it if you stayed, actually. Pornos are so cheesy, it's fun to watch with someone else and riff."

"Riff?"

"Make fun of it."

"O-Oh..."

"Hmm, this one looks pretty hot though," Buffy said, looking back at the screen. "Does every guy have that two girls fantasy?"

"I-I don't know..." Despite his nervousness, William's cock was tenting in his sweatpants. She was going to notice, and then how awkward was this going to get? He did his best to shield his crotch from her eyes.

"Is this what you were watching before I came in?" Buffy asked with a twinkle in her eye.

He squirmed and stuttered. "I-I d-don't --"

"William, it's okay, relax. It's normal for guys to watch porn. I just feel bad that I interrupted you and made you feel all uneasy."

"N-No, it's okay..." he said, though obviously it wasn't 'okay'. His amiability made him say things just to smooth things over when he really didn't mean them.

"Hey, that guy kind of looks like you!" Buffy pointed at the TV and giggled. The man in the movie did bear a striking resemblance to William, and that made Buffy even hotter. "Do you lead a double-life? Are you a mild-mannered, aspiring writer by day, and an adult film star by night?"

"H-Hardly..." William grabbed a throw pillow and put it over his groin.

"Well, you're totally cute, you could do stuff like that if you wanted." She pretended that she was watching the screen, but was glancing out of the corner of her eye at him.

William blinked. "Hunh?"

"You're cute, and... you look like you've got a nice body." She didn't want to admit that she knew for a fact that he had an incredible bod. "You could do adult movies."

He laughed at the absurdity of it. "I think I might actually have to..." His laughter dried up and he stopped talking when he realized he'd almost said 'I think I might actually have to have sex once before becoming a porn actor.'

"Have to what?" Buffy asked, not suspecting that he could possibly be a virgin. She figured there had to have been some nerdy (yet lusty) girl in the chess or Shakespeare clubs that had jumped him in the past.

"Um... uh, nevermind... It--It's just a funny notion."

They sat on the couch in silence for a minute. Buffy was wondering how and when she should make her move.

William kept fidgeting. His personal problems were bad enough, but he also had to contend with how sexy Buffy looked wearing only a big t-shirt while they sat together watching a dirty movie. Her long, tanned legs were right there, drawing his eyes to them every few seconds. They looked so smooth and silky, his hands itched to touch her, to stroke up her calves, onto her firm thighs, and...

"Is something wrong?" Buffy asked, pretending to be clueless. She was hoping that he'd talk about the movie with her, which would lead to the 'wanna try that?' discussion.

"N-No, nothing's wrong." He looked back to the television.

She turned to sit sideways on the couch to face him, bringing her legs up onto the cushion to sit Indian-style. "Is it that you'd rather be alone? I can go back to bed..."

"No, Buffy, it's not you, honestly." It wasn't all her and her distractingly shapely legs, shiny lips, delicious scent, and wild blonde mane. He had a bigger problem than just thinking of his sister's friend in pervy ways. He looked at her, and then quickly away again, when he noticed he could now see a hint of her pink panties because of the way she was sitting. Oh, this was not helping...

"Then what is it? Is it that you're going off to college next month?" Having a non-porny conversation about things weighing on his mind was also a good thing. By listening to his troubles, showing that she cared, and giving advice if she could, William would feel more open with her, hopefully.

William sighed and nodded, sliding his thumbs under his glasses to rub his eyes; he felt so weary and frustrated . "It has... something to do with going to university, yes. I can't get any bloody sleep. I think I've slept maybe 3 hours in the past few days..."

"Are you nervous about leaving home? That can be kind of scary."

"No, it's not that..."

"Am I going to have to tickle you into submission to get the information?" Buffy asked with a giggle, poking him lightly in the ribs.

In his sleep deprived state, he wasn't capable of controlling his mouth as well as he normally could. And he was just so aggravated with the whole situation.

"I don't want to go to university still... *mumbling*..." He said the last half of the sentence so quietly that Buffy couldn't hear.

She leaned forward. "What? I didn't catch that."

"I said that I don't want to go still being... a virgin."

Buffy's eyes widened, she sat back. "Whoa! You're kidding? You're still a virgin?!" she asked incredulously.

William blushed bright red and pouted, looking down and away from her. "I know I'm pathetic, you don't have to say it." He felt about ready to risk looking like a git by bolting off the couch and going to his room, he was just too uncomfortable.

Buffy pouted too, she hadn't meant to hurt his feelings. She reached out and touched his knee, "I didn't mean it like that, William. I was only saying that I can't believe it because you're so... hot!"

He snorted and chuckled sadly. "Yeah, right! I'm a regular Brad Bloody Pitt."

"No, you so are! You're..." Buffy stopped to rein in her gushiness, she'd almost said something about seeing him in the shower and how incredibly sexy she'd found him. With William's intense shyness and modesty, he might just spontaneously combust right there on the couch if he knew she'd peeked at him while he was starkers. There would be just be a black spot and some ash on the couch cushion where William used to be. She continued, more calmly, "You're a really good-looking guy. The eyes, the cheekbones, the..." She thought about his perfect cantaloupe-y ass, rippling abs, and yummy pecs. And of course, she vividly recalled the magnificent cock she'd seen dangling between his legs. "You're in shape. And you got that sexy accent too. I can't believe some girl hasn't busted a major move on you."

William was still blushing, more so because of how hearing Buffy say she thought he was attractive made him feel. He glanced at her with a shy smile. "Really?"

She grinned. "Oh yeah. You're a mega-hottie."

He laughed and shook his head, "Alright, now you're laying it on too thick. I appreciate you trying to stroke my ego, but you don't have to make up things like that."

Buffy thought about how she hoped to stroke more than his ego. This seemed to be the perfect time to go for it. Yes, it was a helluva lot quicker than she usually took to go to bed with a guy (they hadn't even gone on a date yet), but she wasn't going to pass up her chance to make her wet dreams come true. "I mean it, William. What kind of idiot girls do you hang around, anyway?"

"Apparently, the kind who think touching me would give them nerd cooties. I don't want to be the only bloody virgin on the entire campus." He sighed. "When I'm around other guys, I have to pretend I know what being with a woman is like... I have to lie every time and say that I've 'scored' so that they don't know what a freak I really am. I hate it..."

"You're not a freak. I can't figure out why it hasn't happened for you. There's the aforementioned hotness that is you, and you're smart, and you're sweet. Is it because you're so shy?"

William shrugged, looking down and picking at a piece of lint on the pillow covering his groin. "God, I wish I hadn't told you about this... It's so embarrassing..."

"Don't be embarrassed, I think it's cool for a guy to be a virgin. And... I know I'm younger, but I would've gone out with you if you'd asked," Buffy said, blushing a little as she started moving in for the kill. "I bet there's lots of girls that are just waiting for you to proposition them."

Not that he wasn't enjoying the flattery she was heaping on him, but he felt he had to make her stop before he burst into flame, his face felt red-hot from all the blushing he was doing. William decided to be uncharacteristically playful. Raising an eyebrow, he looked at her and said, "So, you'd sleep with me if I asked you to -- right here, right now?"

Buffy gulped, her heart skipped a beat. He'd actually asked her to sleep with him, she hadn't had to suggest it! She was too shocked to respond for a few seconds. Then she said with a firm nod, "Yes."

William chuckled. "Just as I thought. You..." He stopped abruptly and looked at her, stunned. "Did you say... 'yes'?"

A slow smile spread across her face, she nodded again. "You want to do it? I could... help you out with your virginity problem."

He just stared at her, anxiety and excitement making his heart thud double-time. "You aren't serious..."

"I'm very serious. You thought I was lying about thinking you're hot? Well, I can prove that I meant it."

William swallowed and blinked. He had no idea what he should say. Of course he wanted to shag Buffy, he'd be a fool not to want her. Her beauty took his breath away. Of course he'd thought about being with her in the past... but he'd never genuinely thought he would ever get a chance to make his fantasies come true.

Buffy waited for him to say something, but he looked like a deer caught in headlights. She'd have to be more aggressive. She edged closer to him.

As adamant as he was to lose his virginity, when faced with an opportunity to finally do so, he felt scared. "But you're 17..."

"So?" Buffy smiled, putting her hand on his bicep, squeezing and then rubbing his arm.

William gulped. "So... you're too young, aren't you?"

"I'm legal. It's not like you're 40 or something. You're only 19."

"You're Tara's friend..."

Buffy rolled her eyes and laughed. "I say again, so? It's not like we'd be hurting anybody. And Tara is a sound-sleeper, she won't know."

"Are... you sure about this?"

"Mmmhmm. I think you're hot, and I'm super-horny. We'd be helping each other out." Buffy laid both of her hands on his left thigh, squeezing it lightly as she'd done to his arm. She pushed the pillow off of his groin. He didn't stop her or protest, but he did twitch nervously. Buffy smiled at the nice lump in his pants, then looked up into his eyes.

"I-I'm a bit nervous," William said, underplaying just how terrified he felt at this moment.

"It's okay, William. Being nervous is totally normal for anyone before their first time. I was really nervous before mine. It's so much easier to get into it for guys, you don't have things that break and hurt the first time. I heard all of it just feels good."

"Wh-What if I do it wrong? Don't you want a man who kn-knows what he's doing?"

She smiled a kittenish smile. "I want you, William. I can give you helpful hints as we go, if you want. It'll be good, I promise."

"What if I... can't last long enough to..." That one sex dream about Buffy (which actually had turned out to be a nightmare, what with the premature ejaculation) reoccurred to him, making him even more nervous. Hopefully that wasn't some kind of weird prophetic dream...

"William, everything's going to be cool, you'll see. Once we get goin' and you get your stroke on, you'll wonder why you were so nervous about it."

Buffy got up on her knees next to him, then her fingers made contact with his bulge, making him gasp. William gasped from both the shock of Buffy actually touching his naughty bits, and from the bolts of electricity that shot through his body at her touch.

Buffy rubbed his cock through the sweatpants, putting more pressure into her gropes. "That feel good?" she whispered in his ear.

"Oh God, yes!" William hissed, his eyes rolling in their sockets.

Buffy licked the rim of his ear. "It gets better -- you ain't seen nothin' yet."