William kissed her with renewed vigor. Then pulled back to look at her again. "I don't have a lot of experience. So... please tell me if there are things you'd like me to do." He felt stupid for having to say that, but he didn't want his limited knowledge to keep him from pleasing her.

Buffy responded by kissing and sucking on his neck. "You wouldn't believe how many guys don't care about the woman getting off. If there's something in particular that I want, I'll let you know. But I know I'll love whatever you do to me... just the way you touch me makes me crazy. You already made me cum once with that fantastic mouth of yours. You're so sweet. Mmmm, my sweet William." She kissed her way back to his mouth. She did want him to be hers, and only hers.

William's left hand went back to her pussy. He played with her some more, and slowly slid his index finger into her tight hole. Buffy moaned and ground her box against his hand. Soon, William was fucking her with two fingers, the palm of his hand rubbing her clit. He was new to finger-banging, but she thought he was a natural.

Buffy gasped, her mouth open, her body began shaking. "Ohhhh! Oh shit! Ahhh!" she squealed, cumming again, this time on his invading fingers.

William tongued her pebbled nipples, watching her face as she rode out her orgasm. He could feel her pussy spasming around his fingers and he slowed down the movements of his hand. His eyes rolled up for a moment at the thought of how tight she would be around his cock, and what it would feel like to have her walls churning around his shaft.

He pulled his fingers out of her, petted her pussy for a few moments, and then brought his hand to his mouth. Buffy watched with eyes glazed with lust as William sucked sensuously on his pussyjuice-drenched fingers. His eyes fluttered and he moaned deeply. Buffy took him by the wrist and gently brought his hand to her mouth, then sucked on his index finger as if it were his dick. William really had to struggle not to cum -- in fact, he was astonished that he hadn't already. Lord knew that he was ready to pop at any moment. He hoped that he wouldn't embarrass himself by cumming too soon.

Buffy rubbed her pelvis against him, anxious to feel him inside of her. Not that his long fingers weren't a joy to have pumping in and out of her, but she was desperate to have his huge cock splitting her open and plunging into her. His hardness slid back and forth on her slippery pussylips.

“Ohhh god, I need your cock!” Buffy clasped at his arms. "Please don't make me wait any longer!"

“Should I get a-a condom?”

“I’m taken care of, I can't wait! Please fuck me!"

William swooned a bit; she was talking like his Fantasy Buffy, the one whom he imagined fucking instead of his wife. The real Buffy was proving to be every bit as hot and wonderfully debauched as his dream girl.

His cockhead nudged open the plump, silky lips of her pussy. Buffy reached down, took a hold of his prick, and placed it against her opening, roughly rubbing the tip against her super-heated flesh. William propped himself up on his hands, shaking in anticipation.

He sank only about half of his rigid cock inside of her, which was as much as he normally could manage with his wife. He started thrusting, using long, slow strokes, not attempting to put more inside, thinking that it would hurt her or that she just wouldn't like it. He'd been inside of a woman before, but it had never felt like this. Buffy's pussy was hot and so wet. It hugged his manhood like a velvet fist. He felt like a virgin all over again.

"Ohh please don't tease me, William!" Buffy whined.

He had no idea what she could mean. He wasn't doing anything to tease her. "Tease? I'm not..."

"Fuck all of it into me! I want all of your cock in me!" Buffy yelled, shoving her pelvis up at him.

William pushed his hips slowly forward until his balls rested against her. They both moaned with their eyes closed, each loving how being connected this way felt. He'd never been fully inside a vagina; Cecily's didn't seem to be able to accommodate him. Maybe if his wife believed in foreplay, it wouldn't have been so uncomfortable for both of them, but Cecily always just wanted to get it over with. He was amazed and elated that Buffy was taking all of him. And she wasn't complaining that it hurt. She was moaning and writhing, grinding her box on him.

"Oh shit!" Buffy panted as her pussy stretched to take him. "Ohh fuck! So big!"

"Not t-too much?" he asked anxiously, trembling with sensation.

She shook her head no, biting her bottom lip. Since William didn't have a lot of experience, Buffy wanted to make sure he knew just how much she loved what he did, how he felt, and how hot he made her. The poor man had to make do with only poking Cecily's icy va-jay-jay for the past 2 years, so Buffy would work extra hard to help replace those memories with some damn good ones.

"Fuck me!" Buffy growled when she felt she was ready, sliding her hands around to hold his ass like she'd imagined doing right before this started. "Oh please, William, fuck me!"

He started moving in and out with long, slow strokes. "God, Buffy! Never felt -- Oh fuck! God!" His body was shaking slightly as he started to get a rhythm. Her pussy was steaming hot, like his cock was being boiled alive, but in a very pleasant way.

They both moaned and panted, their eyes fixed on where they were joined. It was so hot to watch his fat prick sliding in and out of her. Her pussy was stuffed full of him, the lips spread wide to accommodate his large cock. Buffy raised her knees up to her chest, gyrating her hips.

William rose up onto his knees, legs parted in an almost-split, and hooked his arms under her knees to hold her open. Just being inside her tight, luscious pussy made the need to cum almost overpowering. He thrusted and moaned, wanting to cum, but wanting this to last forever at the same time. He could imagine nothing better than shagging Buffy until the end of time.

"Harder!" Buffy arched her back. "Fuck me hard, William!"

He let his body take over and started hammering into her pussy, making Buffy scream a string of profanities. He couldn't tell if she was enjoying it or was in pain.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" William asked, stilling for a moment.

"Wha?" It took a moment for her to understand his question, then she shook her head vehemently. "No, not hurting! Oh God, it's so fucking good! Don't stop, William! Never stop!" Buffy whimpered, mashing her pussy against him.

But then he did stop, pulling out of her. Buffy groaned, afraid that he was stopping for the night for whatever reason. Then she cooed her approval when William only scooted back to slither his tongue into her heat again. After he'd feasted on her for a minute, he positioned his cock back at her opening.

"Sorry, had to have another taste," he said with a shy smile. "You taste so good, Buffy."

"Never apologize for wanting to eat me," Buffy giggled, winding her arms around him and pulling him down for a kiss. "Now, get back to fucking me!"

William pushed back inside of her, going at a much harder and swifter tempo. He did as she suggested and let himself go wild, pumping his cock in and out at a dizzying pace. Buffy was moaning, whimpering, and gasping with each lunge. Her hands went from fondling her breasts to touching and scratching at his arms and chest. He enjoyed watching her pretty tits bounce and her face twist up with pleasure each time he crashed into her pussy.

"Oooh yeah! H-Harder! Shit! Auuuhhh!" Buffy keened and arched up. She'd never cum so hard or so easily with any other man.

He saw and felt her cumming under him.

"Cum inside me, William!" she yelled, writhing and humping to meet every thrust of his hips. Her hands grabbed his ass, pulling him in deep. "Want your cum!"

He gasped and started fucking her furiously in a flurry of manic thrusts, not able to hold back any longer.

"Aaannhh! Ohhh fucking--Uunnnhh--Bufffffy!" Shouting her name, William started erupting deep inside of her. This orgasm was the most intense of his life. His dick spasmed violently within her as he shot a massive load into her depths.

The sensation of his hot semen splashing inside of her extended Buffy's own orgasm (or was it a new one?), she clutched at him, panting for breath and mumbling incoherently.

William dipped his head down to kiss her parted lips as the last of his jizz was squeezed out by her clasping inner walls. Buffy kissed him back. They breathed heavily into each other's mouth.

Then William rolled onto his back and closed his eyes, letting everything that had just happened sink into his brain. He knew it was "wrong" to have sex with Buffy, but, God help him, he wanted her too much to say no or regret it. What was more, he wanted to do it again. And again. And again. He didn't want this to be their one and only time together. Morality be damned. Being with her, being inside her, was divine.

William was brought out of his thoughts by something wet and hot on his cock. He opened his eyes to see Buffy licking him. He smiled down at her, brushing a few strands of hair away from her face.

She giggled and took his cock in her hand. "You taste even better after fucking me." She wrapped her lips around his cockhead and started going down on him again. "That doesn't make me sound conceited, does it?"

William moaned and tilted his head back. He sighed. "I should have tried waiting longer before I let go. I suppose I'm lucky I didn't explode the moment you touched me. No, make that lucky I didn't cum in my pants like a schoolboy when I saw you with just your shirt off."

"Oh my God, are you kidding?! You were amazing! Especially considering how long it must've been since you had good sex. And you did make me cum multiple times before you did, so you adhered to 'orgasm etiquette'."

They chuckled. For now, William decided against telling her that he'd never had good sex before tonight. Before her. Once again, Buffy had made him feel instantly better when he'd started second-guessing himself. William wasn't used to this -- a woman who tried building him up instead of reinforcing his own perceived inadequacies. But he could easily get used to it. Another thing he could get used to...

Buffy caressed his cock. "I haven't had nearly enough of you, William. Think you can get it up again for me?" she asked, batting her eyes at him, and then flicking her tongue around his cockhead.

William released a shuddery breath and smiled. "I don't think that's going to be a problem." He could feel movement down there already.

Buffy felt his cock twitch and giggled. "Ooh, I felt that. Goody! You're getting hard again." She licked up and down the sides of his staff.

He couldn't believe it, but he did feel himself hardening again already under Buffy's ministrations. He thought that maybe he'd be done for the night because of how intense his orgasm had been. And he'd only ever completed one round of lovemaking per night before -- though that was mostly due to the fact that Cecily insisted on stopping.

"Not done with me yet, eh?" William asked with a chuckle.

"Mmmmm, I'm gonna get you nice and stiff again, and then I'm gonna ride you. But I want the next load in my mouth, if possible. I'm dying to swallow your cum."

His cock got harder. Buffy giggled merrily, loving the way it jumped and jived in her hand.

William moaned, "Oh God, Buffy, you don't know what you talking like that does to me!"

"I'm beginning to get an inkling," she said with a wink, kissing his stiffening prick. She could feel it roaring back to life in her hand. So, William got turned on with dirty-talk, did he? Kinky li'l devil! She could do dirty.

Buffy got an idea that she hoped would help the re-hardening process along, hopefully he wouldn't be grossed out. She went up on her knees, still stroking his dick with one hand. She used the other hand to dip two of her fingers into her pussy, bringing out a glob of the cum he'd just shot.

"Mmmm, all this hot, yummy cum shouldn't go to waste," she purred.

William watched curiously as Buffy raised her hand to her mouth and licked the cum from her fingers.

He groaned, nearly fully erect again. "Oh my God, you're the hottest woman in the bloody world!" Every time he thought he'd seen her do the most erotic thing ever, she did something else that claimed the title.

Buffy grinned, pleased that he'd enjoyed her slutty display. "Am I?" she asked, leaning over his lap to dab at his slippery cock with her tongue. She scooped another dollop of jizz from her drenched pussy, smeared it on the tip of his cock, and proceeded to slurp it off.

"As if you didn't know," William replied, and licked his lips. "So fucking sexy..."

She laughed. "I like when you swear, it turns me on. I don't think I've ever heard you say the word 'fuck' before tonight."

William raised an eyebrow, still smirking. "Guess you corrupted me. I mean, guess you fucking corrupted me."

Buffy crawled up his body to lay on top of him, sweaty chest to sweaty chest, for another kiss. She could never get tired of kissing his soft, luscious lips. The fingers of her right hand still encircled his cock. She covered his cockhead with the palm of her hand, and used her fingertips to rub the sensitive skin just under the crown. William found that he didn't mind the taste of his own ejaculate on her lips and tongue. It was actually quite erotic. That was something he didn't suspect would turn him on, but there it was.

Buffy rested her forehead against his when they had to break the kiss for precious oxygen. "We're getting your fancy velvet couch all sweaty," Buffy snickered, but looked apologetic.

"Sod the couch, I can buy another." William laughed and wrapped his arms around her, feeling utterly at peace with the world. They could have destroyed the house, brought it down around them, and he'd still have no problem keeping a broad smile on his face. He wasn't letting complicated and messy reality intrude on these moments of tranquility.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Within minutes, Buffy was straddling William's lean waist and sinking down onto his rock-hard erection.

She held herself above him on the palms of her hands and screwed her pelvis down onto his. William took a hold of her ass, squeezing her as she rode him. He leaned up to suck on one nipple, and then the other.

Buffy lip-wrestled with him, and then sat upright on him. She slowly shifted her hips, flexing her inner muscles around his girth. William sucked in air and clutched her ass every time she flexed.

"You like that?" she asked with a teasing smile.

"Bloody hell, yes! Oh fuck! You h-have excellent muscle control!"

Buffy laughed, she loved the swearing. "Doing Kegels helps." Then she got serious about fucking him, moving her hips faster. Her butt smacked down on his thighs repeatedly. "Ohh God!" Buffy panted. "You feel so good inside me! So fucking deep!"

William grunted his assent and palmed her tits, rubbing his thumbs over the nipples.

She bounced on his cock, building up speed and force. Every ten seconds or so, she would stop to grind against him and move her hips in a circular motion, then more bouncy-bouncy.

Juice from Buffy's pussy ran down to coat William's groin and balls. She couldn't remember ever manufacturing this much natural lube. She figured that maybe her pussy saw that big cock comin' at it and started working overtime to prepare the way for that hot monster. On a whim, Buffy decided to try a different position, a new one for her too. William didn't protest when she stopped humping, curious about what glorious thing she would do next.

Buffy drew her legs forward and went up on her hands and feet, and said with a wicked smile, "Be a lamb and put that beautiful cock back in me, would you?"

William happily obliged, rubbing his cockhead along her wet slit until her hungry pussy enveloped him again. Buffy started fucking herself on him. She'd seen this position in one of those pornos she'd watched and thought it was really hot. It was kind of like doing the crab-walk back in gym class -- only that had never been half this much fun. She went up and down, back and forth, fucking hard and fast, and then slow and steady. William cupped her ass in his hands, helping her to move on him. He loved this view: seeing her wet pussy swallow up his dick, watching her pretty tits bounce, her beautiful cunt stretched tight around his thickness, and her flushed face and little gasps of bliss showing how much she was enjoying it too.

William put his left hand on her pussylips, rubbing patterns on and over her clit. Buffy gasped, her movements sped up. A few seconds later, he watched her face contort as she came. How many was that for her now?

"Ohhh! Oh sh-shit--Yes!" Buffy cried, throwing her head back, her hips twitching. More juice leaked from her, running down his cock.

William sat up and moved his hands to her waist, drawing her to him. Buffy sat chest to chest with him, putting her arms around his neck, her legs around his waist, and kissing him passionately. He ran his hands over her back, jerking his hips to keep moving inside of her clenching sex.

"That was very interesting," William mumbled, smiling and kissing her neck.

"Saw it in a dirty movie once. Did you like it?"

"Mmmhmm." He eased down onto his back, bringing her with him. His dick was still throbbing like mad, but Buffy seemed a little overtaxed and out of breath, so he thought it best if they rested for a minute.

Buffy would have griped about stopping the fun on her account; she wanted William to keep shagging her until she couldn't remember her own name. But laying on top of William, having his big cock nestled inside of her, and kissing him slowly, successfully fooled her into resting with him.

Buffy nibbled on his earlobe. "You feel like fucking me from behind? This is loads of fun, but I need to feel this," she gave his stiff cock a squeeze with her inner muscles, "fucking hard into me again. I think I'm addicted!" she giggled.

William raised an eyebrow, "You really need to ask?"

They giggled as they disentangled their limbs from the other's, and scrambled to get into a new position. His Buffy-juice soaked manhood bobbed in the air, as if nodding its vehement approval.

Buffy went onto her hands and knees on the divan, waving her butt in the air near the edge. "You want to try fucking me while standing up? You'll have more control and leverage."

William stood up and moved behind her, cozying up to Buffy's heart-shaped ass and running his hands over it. On impulse, he knelt down on one knee, spread her golden globes and buried his face in her juicy snatch from behind.

Buffy gasped and moaned, pushing herself back on his mouth. "Ohhh fuck, William! Ohhh! Yes, eat my cunt! Oh God, you're so good!" Her pussy had never received so much love and attention as it had tonight. He couldn't seem to keep his tongue out of her -- not that she'd dream of trying to stop him.

William's heart swelled with pride and happiness. Buffy obviously loved what he was doing, but hearing her exclaim that he was 'good', well that was just gravy. He ate her out with growing enthusiasm. He batted her clit around with a stiff tongue, and then nibbled and sucked on it.

"FUCK!" Buffy growled, arching her neck and baring her teeth. "Oooh! Oh G-God, you're making me cum again!" she squealed and shook.

William shoved his tongue as deep inside of her as it would go, wiggling it and thrusting. Buffy's head whipped up and down as she yelled and fucked herself back onto his tongue.

After the spasms started to subside, Buffy panted and rested her head against the couch. "Holy shit!" she laughed. "Oooh, that was a good one. Wish your tongue was detachable, I'd take it with me everywhere."

William sucked up some of their combined love juice, then licked a line from her clit up to her ass. For a moment, Buffy wondered if he was going to attempt to go 'where no man had gone before' when his tongue lingered at her puckered hole. If he wanted to, she'd try it, but she was nervous about anal sex.

Her worries were for nothing, William wasn't going to try going there. He was curious to try it, but the wonders and allure of her pussy were more than enough to keep his attention from wandering. She relaxed fully again when she felt him rubbing his cockhead against her puffy lips, and then pushing between them.

William fucked her slowly from behind, his hands on her waist pulling her back to meet his thrusts. "Am I doing alright?" he asked, just to make sure.

Buffy looked over her shoulder at him, grinning. "Fuck yeah! It's soooo good!"

He smiled and squeezed her ass as he continued propelling his hips forward at an unhurried pace. "I'm not used to being with a woman that actually moves -- so I was wondering if it was throwing me off."

Buffy's giggle quickly turned into an impassioned moan. "Ahhh, you're so fucking huge! Feels soooooo wonderful! I-I can't even put it into words!"

"God--Ahhh--you feel so bloody marvelous, Buffy!" He began moving in and out faster, hunching over her back. It reminded him of the times he'd seen lions mating on the savannah, as if he and Buffy were reduced to animals. The female lions never seemed too happy to have the big male mounting them and grunting on their backs -- who could blame them? Buffy, on the other hand, was clearly having a good time.

"OH GOD! YES! Fuck me, William! Slam that huge cock up my pussy! I love your f-fucking cock!" She went between whimpering and moaning as his pelvis made contact with her ass in a series of fleshy slaps.

William put one foot up on the couch, got a good grip on her waist and did as she asked. He grit his teeth and proceeded to slam his cock into her hard and fast. Her saturated pussy squished every time he plunged in.

Buffy jolted forward with each powerful thrust. "Ahhh--Yeah!" she yelled, looking over her shoulder at him with her teeth clenched. "You fuck that pussy! FUCK IT!"

William growled and continued hammering into her, pulling her hips back at him.

A few minutes of this had them both panting and screaming their pleasure. Her pussy clamped down on him.

"FUCK! UNNGGHH! YESSSS!" Buffy cried out and gushed yet again around his pistoning rod. How amazing was it that she didn't even need to fiddle with her clit to cum with him? Just having his giant cock or his flexible tongue reaching deep within her was enough to make her insides shimmy and quake. Hell, practically all he had to do was look at her for her to get that low-down tickle.

Feeling her hot pussy squeezing his staff was rapidly bringing him to a boil too. "Uhhhaa! Going to cum!" William announced.

"I want it in my mouth!" Buffy demanded in a growl, craning her neck to look over her shoulder at him again with passion blazing in her eyes. "Wanna swallow your fucking cum!"

William pulled out of her and Buffy turned swiftly around on her knees. His cock was pointing up at her face and waving in the air with his slightest motion. Buffy gobbled his cock freehanded, using her hands to touch other areas of his fabulous bod. William's hands caressed her arms, shoulders, and face as she sucked strongly on his pulsing dick.

"Ohhh Buffy! Christ!" he shouted, starting to fuck her mouth. "Suck it! Suck my cock!"

She could feel how close he was; his cock was thumping and swelling in her mouth. She slobbered on his prick, her mouth watering in anticipation of the tasty snack she was about to receive. Buffy reached around to seize two handfuls of his ass, digging the pads of her fingers into his firm flesh, and pulling him deeper into her sucking mouth. She was doing her best to deep-throat him, not being 100% successful, he was just so damn big. But William wouldn't have dreamt of complaining, what Buffy was doing felt perfect.

William came with a shout, turning his face up toward the ceiling. Buffy mewled as she drank down his cum, he tasted so very good. So hot, so thick, so delicious. She brought her hands around to pump his dick and cradle his balls. She managed to coax one last big jet of cum out of him by sucking and giving his sac a little squeeze.

She pulled her mouth up his length, sucking hard, until the tip popped out of her mouth. Pearly white cum was still oozing from his cumslit, which Buffy immediately applied her lips to, wanting to get all he had to give. She could feel his body shaking from a combo of strain and ecstasy, his hands gently playing in her hair.

She looked up into his eyes, she was feeling delirious and swoony and he looked just as delirious and swoony. Buffy brushed his cum-coated prickhead back and forth on her lips, as if she were applying lipstick with it. Her tongue came out every few seconds to lick both his cock and her lips.

William grinned goofily. "Hottest. Woman. In. The. Bloody. World."

Buffy gave his cockhead a moist kiss, and then put her hands on his waist, pulling on him to get him to sit back down with her. They kissed and stretched their nude, sweaty bodies out on the divan.

"I don't have to close my eyes," William said, touching her cheek with the backs of his fingers.

Buffy didn't ask what he meant, but did furrow her brow slightly.

He kissed her tenderly. "I don't have to imagine it's you, because it is you. You're so beautiful, Buffy. So bloody beautiful..."

"Oh, William..." Buffy smiled and sighed dreamily. She hoped that she wasn't hallucinating that he was telling her he'd fantasized about her too; her brain was kind of mushy from the great orgasms. "I've imagined being with you like this so many times... Not this exactly, but us being engaged in acts of the groiny kind."

"I have too, Buffy. I've thought about you and me like this..."

They kissed softly, searchingly, for a minute. They both wanted to explore and talk about their feelings, but their bodies wanted more carnality and less serious conversation. Talking about him being married and how they should progress, was likely to kill, or at least dampen, their buzzes. And neither one of them wanted to stop just yet.

William lightly fingered her puffy pussy. It was like his hands (and mouth) were magnetized to it. "You just did me, I need to repay the favor. Tit for tat, and all that." He smirked.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Buffy said coquettishly, with a smirk of her own.

William nipped at her neck and growled, “I want to devour you. I love the way you taste. So sweet.“

"Oh, I just love Englishmen! Always so well-mannered, titting for tatting." Buffy giggled and spread her legs. The way his voice sounded when he growled... It sent shivers of lust running up and down her spine. She loved William's voice the way he normally sounded, but when his voice was roughened with passion? Oh Mama, it got her hot all over again!

William kissed, licked, and nibbled his way down her body to her mons. He peppered kisses to her thighs and hipbones. Buffy played with her tits while she watched him set up shop between her thighs. As William worked, he went between smiling up into her eyes and gazing at her pussy. He wanted to study it, to memorize everything about it, and learn what actions made her squirm and shout. Seeing his cum pooled at her gooey center was so arousing.

He licked her vulva slowly and thoroughly from top to bottom, then parted her labia and started tonguing her clit. The combination of their spendings was so tasty. The silly thought of the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups motto occurred to him -- two great tastes that taste great together!

"Ohhh yes! Ohh God!" Buffy moaned, twisting her nipples between her fingers. She felt his hot saliva and their love juice running down into the crevice of her ass. This was better than any dream or fantasy she'd ever had about him. Then another naughty idea occurred to her. "W-Wait."

William stopped and raised his head. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Uh-uh, nothing wrong at all," Buffy smiled and reached down to twirl a lock of his hair around her index finger. "I was just wondering if you might want to try 69'ing? I'd like to suck your cock while you do me. Can't help it, it's your fault for being so delicious." She giggled.

William giggled too, despite feeling apprehensive about trying a brand-new position. He'd only ever done it in the classic Missionary position before tonight. Lots of different positions had occurred to him over the years, but Cecily wasn't exactly an experimental sort of person, and she didn't like when he suggested they try something different. His wife was so easily put 'out of the mood', that he was afraid to rock the boat at all, as it were. But he could try those things now -- with Buffy.

"Are you sure? I was returning the favor to you, remember?"

"Guess you'll just have to eat my pussy again later to even the score, hotstuff."

He got up on his knees, seeming at a loss. "Alright, I'm game. But I've never done this before, so you tell me who and what goes where."

Buffy rubbed the side of her foot on his hip. "There are a few different ways. You could lay on your back and I could get on all fours over you. We could do the reverse of that, with me under you, but you might choke me with that enormous, gorgeous cock of yours if you get overwhelmed with passion."

They giggled again.

"Or," Buffy said, liking this one the most because it had the least potential for one of them accidentally smothering or choking the other, "we could lay on our sides."

William could tell by the way she said it that that was the one she preferred. He nodded, "Let's try the last one: on our sides."

Buffy grinned and sat up, bouncing excitedly. William let her get herself into position on her side before he got into his position. Buffy parted her legs, one knee pointing upwards, and picked up his heavy cock, feeling him throb as he once again began to plump up. They stroked each other's genitals, giggling like naughty kids playing Doctor.

Buffy leaned in to give the length of his cock a long lick. William started licking her pussy again, one hand running back and forth over her hip, and the other rubbing and parting her labia. She moaned as his tongue twirled around her clit, and she stuffed more of his cock into her mouth. William let out a moan into her pussy. She was right, doing each other at the same time was mind-blowing already. Being able to give and receive pleasure at once was superb. And he would have told her so, if his mouth weren't busy slurping at her cunt crack.

Each stroke and lick by their lover fueled their passions, making them get downright medieval on the other's sex over the course of 10 minutes. Buffy pumped and sucked William's dick like a pro, while he grasped her ass, pulling her harder against his face as his tongue delved deep into her channel. They made muffled sounds, uttering nonsense words and groaned at how unbelievably good it felt.

Buffy took her mouth off of his cock and gasped for breath. "Ahhh--Ohh!" She watched him eating her out voraciously for a few moments. In a growly voice, she said, "Eat my fucking pussy! Oh fuck, yes! Eat it!"

Then she turned her attention back to his crotch, lifting his cock and sucking on his balls. She put a hand on his extremely squeezable ass, and did just that.

Then it was William's turn to pull away and gasp for breath. He kept frigging her clit while he took a few moments just to admire her skills. "Oh Buffy! Fuck! You're driving me mad!" he panted.

Buffy smiled and licked her way back up his cock. "Wish I could take your whole cock down my throat. Can't unhinge my jaw like a serpent though," she giggled.

Then she slid her mouth down his shaft, doing her best do take it in deep. She gagged the first time the bulbous head hit the back of her throat.

"Are you alr-right?" William asked.

Buffy nodded and said, "Mmmmhmmm," as she gamely slid her mouth down again.

She gagged a few times, but kept up her assault. William felt guilty that she was gagging on his dick, and that he was taking pleasure in the sensations it caused. But it wasn't as if he were forcing her to swallow his sword, she was doing it of her own freewill. The best he could do was get back to work on eating her pussy to give her pleasure too.

Buffy moaned around his cock (which he also found very pleasurable) as he dug his tongue up her passage. The distraction allowed her to relax further, and she actually got his entire dick in her mouth for a few seconds. She swallowed hard around him, causing him to groan loudly into her gash, which set off another climax for her. Her hips jerked, and she ground her clit against his chin as his tongue swirled around inside of her.

The vibrations from her moans of ecstasy triggered another hip-grinding orgasm in him. "Ahhh--Oh G-God!" William shuddered, his cock firing ropes of cum into her mouth and down her throat. He'd cum more tonight than he'd thought was physically possible.

They both had to take a breather after that. They lounged on the couch, softly stroking around the other's naughty bits.

"Wowzers!" Buffy exclaimed, then laughed with glee.

William nodded in agreement and chuckled. "You know, I was quite concerned when you made those gagging noises," he said, still feeling a bit guilty. "Are you okay?"

Buffy nodded and wiped her watery eyes. "I'm fine. I was determined to get this baby," she patted his cock, "all the way in. And, by God, I did it!" she said triumphantly.

"Determined li'l thing, aren't you, pet?" William asked, and gave her thigh a lingering kiss.

"Yep. If I really want something, I go for the gusto, baby."

They laughed, then sighed and laid back to catch their breath and rest. Once he felt he had the strength to stand, William retrieved two bottles of water from the bar for them. They gulped down the water at first, then just sipped.

William looked at her shyly -- which was amusing to Buffy considering that they were naked and sweaty from fucking like rabbits. "Would you... like to go upstairs? To my bedroom?"

She smiled. "You ask that like you actually think I might say no."

"Well, I don't like to presume." He batted his eyelashes at her.

Buffy giggled. "God, you're so fucking cute! Yes, I want to go up to your bedroom. I insist on going to your bedroom."

They set their water bottles down on the table and embraced, wrapping their arms around each other and kissing.

"If I weren't afraid of dropping you, I'd sweep you up in my arms and carry you up the staircase," William said. "I could try it though."

She gave his butt a little swat. "As cool as the sweeping off my feet would be, I'd rather not risk tumbling down the stairs. Both my legs still seem to be working; let's both walk upstairs."

Leaving their clothing scattered around the study for now, they joined hands and hurried up to William's bedroom to continue their evening on a wider, more comfortable surface.