Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy!
They sat in the chairs by the hearth, had drinks, a late lunch, and talked for hours. Most of the conversation was light: just music, movies, books, and art they especially liked. As usual, they had fun together.

The difference in William at times like these amazed Buffy. He was normally so shy and nervous around people in social situations. But when he was comfortable with someone (as he was with her) he smiled a lot, and could laugh boisterously. He wasn't quite as self-conscious; he was usually wound up so tight, like he was constantly afraid of saying or doing something to embarrass himself. That had to be a hard way to go through life.

Buffy had asked him to play her a song on the violin or piano: a man having the ability to play multiple instruments was a turn-on for her. But William had begged off, saying that he wasn't in the mood to play today. But Buffy knew it had more to do with Cecily convincing him that he sucked, which made him hesitant to share his gifts with others, even with her.

Oh, he was just so fucking adorable and hot -- she couldn't take it much longer! The way his laugh just burst out of him when he found something especially amusing, the way his eyes sparkled behind the lenses of his glasses, the way his tongue poked out when... She had to either stop looking at him through lust goggles, or do something about it -- quick.

Not for the first time, William had had to tamp down the attraction he felt toward Buffy during the afternoon. She was so lovely, sweet, and fun to talk to, he felt more relaxed around her than anyone else. If he'd met Buffy first... she could very well be his wife now instead of her cousin. If she would've had him, that is. No... of course she wouldn't. Buffy didn't think of him in those ways. They were just friends and related by marriage. If only things could be different...

Buffy was trying to gather her courage to do what she was dying to do. William had taken off his jacket and rolled up his shirt sleeves, and apparently that was as laid-back as he got. Buffy thought about how she'd love to see him in a t-shirt and jeans; he needed to loosen up. She'd love to see him in a lot less than that too...


William noticed the time. "Good Lord, it that the time? We've been talking, and drinking, for hours. Not even 6 o'clock and we've had too much." He chuckled, "Bad us."

"Mmmhmm, bad us." Buffy wanted to be a lot badder.

"I think you should stay here, Buffy. Perhaps overnight. I don't want you driving."

That would fit quite well with what Buffy had planned. She was tipsy, not drunk. But if the worst case scenario happened, she could blame it on the alcohol, and hopefully he would forgive her for acting like a slut.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Thanks for letting me stay."

"Of course. I'd rest much easier if you stayed the night." He stood up and laughed. "'M a bit wobbly."

Buffy giggled. "Careful."

"Oh, damn... You wanted to go dancing tonight, didn't you?" he said with a pained expression. "I'm sorry. You wasted your whole day, and evening too, by chatting with me instead of going out to have fun."

She loved the way he said 'dancing', she loved the way he said just about everything. "Going to the Bronze was just an idea, not a definite plan. And I enjoy spending time with you. I'd rather hang out with you than go to a loud, crowded club any day."

William smiled and ducked his head, blushing. He couldn't help the way it affected him when Buffy said things like that to him. "You say the sweetest things. I-I always enjoy spending time with you too."

There it was again -- sparks flying between them. Was he feeling them too? Buffy had the impulse to jump on him and kiss him breathless, but she controlled herself, just barely. He was doing the blushy shy thing again, and it turned her on somethin' fierce. How could he not know how being near him affected her? How his smile made her insides all floopy. How the sound of his voice made her nether regions all tingly.

He cleared his throat. "Um, I'll just set things right in here, and then go fix the guest room for you," William said, taking their empty glasses to the bar.

"I don't want you going to any trouble..." With any luck, she wouldn't need the guest room.

"Oh, it's no trouble." William went to the bar to straighten up and cap the decanters. He'd need to refill them tomorrow; he and Buffy had nearly polished off an entire bottle.

Buffy's heart beat faster, she licked her lips at how good his butt looked. His gray trousers were hanging just right. William appeared to have a fine, tight ass, which he really needed to show off more. She wanted to hold onto it while he fucked the living hell out of her.

The song she'd shook her booty to and sang along with earlier pounded through her mind:

We've been here too long, tryin' to get along
Pretendin' that you're oh so shy
I'm a natural ma'am, doin' all I can
My temperature is runnin' high

Cry at night, no one in sight
An' we got so much to share
Talkin's fine, if you got the time
But I ain't got the time to spare, yeah

Do you wanna touch - Yeah!
Do you wanna touch - Yeah!
Do you wanna touch me there? Where?
Do you wanna touch - Yeah!
Do you wanna touch - Yeah!
Do you wanna touch me there? Where?
There, yeah!

Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah
Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah

Every girl an' boy needs a little joy
All you do is sit an' stare
Beggin' on my knees, baby, won't you please
Run your fingers through my hair

My, my, my, whiskey and rye
Don't it make you feel so fine
Right or wrong, don't it turn you on
Can't you see we're wastin' time, yeah

Do you wanna touch - Yeah!
Do you wanna touch - Yeah!
Do you wanna touch me there? Where?
Do you wanna touch - Yeah!
Do you wanna touch - Yeah!
Do you wanna touch me there? Where?
There, yeah!


The song gave her the push she needed to make her move. 'It's now or never! Thanks, Joan Jett!'

Buffy took a deep breath, stood up and unbuttoned her blouse while his back was to her. "You know... it's not right that Cecily treats you so bad. You realize you deserve better, don't you?"

William tensed and closed his eyes. Things were going so nicely, why did she have to bring that subject up? "Buffy... I'd really rather not talk about my marriage. I'm not... comfortable discussing it with anyone, you know that."

She tossed her blouse onto the leather chair she'd been sitting in. "I don't want to talk about it either, just thought I'd mention it. We don't have to talk at all."

He turned to look at her. His eyes bugged out and his jaw practically hit the floor at the sight of Buffy with her shirt off. William could only stare at her for several moments. "B-Buffy, what are you...?"

She sauntered toward him, reaching behind her to unzip her skirt on the way.

William backed up as she approached him. He'd never seen that look in a woman's eyes directed at him. Buffy's dark green eyes were smoldering with desire, she looked determined and... hungry.

He stopped only when the backs of his legs came up against the fainting couch. He gulped when Buffy stopped an arm's-length in front of him. She let her skirt fall to pool around her ankles, then stepped out of it and kicked it aside.

"I want you, William." She put her hands on his chest.

William was completely stunned that Buffy felt this way about him, he'd thought her feelings for him were purely platonic. He was equally stunned that she was being so brazen about it. Wearing only a black bra and a thong, Buffy was the most beautiful, sexy creature he'd ever seen. His startled eyes drank in her form, but it was hard to tear his gaze away from hers. She was holding him captive using only those mischievous green eyes.

"You want me? B-But... I'm married to your cousin."

"Cecily's a bitch, she doesn't deserve you," Buffy said bluntly, rubbing his pecs through the shirt and stepping closer. "I think you need to see what being with a real woman is like."

Having Buffy standing in front of him wearing next to nothing and her hands on his chest made him shiver. "You're d-drunk..."

"Not that drunk. I know that I want you. Don't you know how much I like you?"

"I'm beginning to get an inkling..." William's throat clicked with a hard swallow. "Why would you want me?"

Buffy surprised him (again) by pushing him down onto the divan on his back. He blinked at her as she climbed onto the sofa on her knees.

She pulled him up to a sitting position by his tie, and kissed him with all of the stored up passion she had for him, weaving her fingers into his hair. She was doing it! She was taking what she'd wanted for so very long, not letting her fears stop her this time. Buffy's heart was beating double-time in her chest. She was exhilarated, but also afraid that he would push her away at any moment.

William hesitated for just a second when her lips began to maul his, then latched onto her lips and returned the kiss hungrily. He actually bit her lips a little, but Buffy loved his zeal. She pushed her tongue into his mouth. William moaned, his tongue automatically tangling with hers.

Buffy loosened the knot of his tie while William grappled with his confusion and arousal.

"Is this really happening?" William wondered aloud.

Buffy smiled and pressed his face to her chest. "Oh, yes, it is."

William wasn't sure if he was going to faint or not -- though he was on the fainting couch, so at least he was on the right piece of furniture if he did pass out. He was breathing shallowly and felt lightheaded. The alcohol he'd consumed over the course of the afternoon, combined with the lust he was now feeling, made thinking about anything other than Buffy and her beautiful body, and what he wanted to do to it, a difficult -- no, make that impossible -- task. His face was being cuddled to her chest, nestled against those perfect tits he'd taken notice of in the past. Of course, he'd felt guilty for having lewd thoughts about her attributes before. And he'd certainly never expected to have Buffy actually hugging his head and burying his face in her bosom -- ever.

He started slowly rubbing his face on her breasts and put his hands on her sides. Buffy helped by taking his wrists and moving his hands up to her breasts. He squeezed her mounds in his hands, timidly at first, and getting progressively rougher.

Buffy reached around her back and undid her bra. William's hands went under the cups, pushing the bra up to get at her naked chest. She pulled the satiny garment up and off her arms, and flung it away while he attached his mouth to her left nipple.

"Ohhh yes!" Buffy moaned, her hands mussing his hair. His mouth and hands felt even sweeter on her skin than she'd imagined they would. William had an artist's hands: elegant, yet strong. She couldn't wait to feel them touch every inch of her body -- with lingering touches to a few special areas in particular. His mouth was so hot, it made her skin sizzle as he sucked, nibbled, licked and kissed. She was so relieved that he wanted her too! Yay! But was it her that he wanted, or was it just a combo of drinking too much and the need for a good hard fuck? The time for those questions could wait, Buffy was too hot and bothered for serious conversation, and any pause might give him time to reconsider what they were doing, and she surely didn't want that to happen.

William thought she had the most flawless tits he'd ever seen, they were even more beautiful naked: not too large or small, perky, with rosy areolas and hard little nipples. They were simply heaven to touch. He switched to the other nipple, curling his tongue around it before eagerly pulling it into his mouth. His arms wove around her, his hands moving over her body while he dined on her chest. He had wanted to touch Buffy like this so many times, but he'd never suspected that she considered him as more than just a friend. And... there was the him being married to her cousin thing that sort of excluded the possibility of doing it too.

Buffy's head rolled back in pleasure. Her theory about William having an inner, hot-blooded wildman seemed truer with every passing second. His touches, gropes, and the way his mouth worked on her bespoke a man who was starved for intimacy. Stupid, frigid Cecily... how could she not want this? Though it was a good thing for Buffy that William had all of this pent-up lust accumulated, as she'd gladly be the beneficiary of it!

Buffy removed his glasses and tossed them onto the table next to the couch. William blinked at her, his eyes adjusting. Then she put her hands on the side of his face and kissed him deeply.

"You have such amazing eyes..." Buffy said, combing his hair back from his forehead with her fingers and staring into his deep blue eyes.

"You do too," William murmured. He'd noticed how beautiful Buffy's eyes were before, as well. How they twinkled when she smiled, how they could develop a hard cast to them when she was looking at Cecily, how light they became when there were tears in them. He'd never seen them like this before: darkened and glazed with desire. He wondered again if she'd drank too much. Her actions would seem to indicate that she was intoxicated -- but her movements were sure and graceful, not erratic or fumbling.

Buffy was impatient to feel his hot, smooth skin against hers. She pushed him onto his back again, took two handfuls of his shirt and, with a wicked grin, ripped it open -- she'd always wanted to do that. William gasped, his excitement going up another notch.

"Oooh, I've wanted to touch you for so long," Buffy purred, running her hands over his muscley chest. Obviously, William redirected his unfulfilled sexual needs into physical exercise. His torso was absolutely perfect: not too bulky; streamlined, with just the right amount of development. She bent down, kissing his chest and licking his nipples.

"Ohh god!" William repeated over and over, breathing heavily. He groaned when her hand moved down over his stomach to his crotch and she rubbed his hardening cock through the fabric.

"Oh my, what do we have here? Mmmm, feels so nice!" Buffy mewled, giving his cock a squeeze. William always wore exasperatingly loose pants, so she'd never gotten an indication of how big a package he possessed. She'd asked Cecily once (after they'd had a few drinks) how big William was, but Cecily had only made a disgusted face and said it was 'hideous', and that was all. What did Cecily consider 'hideous'? Buffy was hell-bent on finding out. Not that it mattered if William turned out to be 'small in the pants', she was in love with him -- a small dick wouldn't be a deal breaker. Of course, she'd absolutely love it if he had a large cock, that would be the yummy icing on the naughty cake. What she felt through his pants already exceeded her expectations.

William strained up to give her another urgent, ravenous kiss while she fondled him. Buffy returned the fiery kiss as she lowered his zipper. He gasped into her mouth when her hand snaked inside his pants, into his jockey shorts, and wrapped around his cock. Cecily never touched his dick unless it was unavoidable. Having a hand other than his own holding it was fantastic. And that it was Buffy's hand made it even more amazing.

Buffy's eyes bulged when she brought his cock out of his pants -- he was big! He wasn't even fully hard yet and it had to be 9 inches long; the girth was very, very nice too. She'd have no problem feeling it when he stuck her with that big prick -- unlike her ex, Riley, who'd (bless his heart) had a tiny little pecker.

"Holy shit! You've got a really big dick!" Buffy declared, thoroughly delighted. The shy, unassuming English gentleman had a fuckin' anaconda in his pants! Cecily didn't like getting fucked... with that!? The bitch had some major mental problems, much worse than Buffy had previously thought -- that, or Cecily was a closeted lesbian. How could any red-blooded straight woman describe William's beautiful, hugely perfect penis as 'hideous'? Buffy had never had the pleasure of being fucked with a really big cock, or had one in her mouth. That was about to change.

William wanted to ask if she thought his penis was odd in anyway -- Cecily had used the word 'abnormal' to describe his equipment. Since he'd never been with another woman, he was afraid that he really was malformed in some way, and any other woman who saw it would cringe as his wife did. But Buffy wasn't cringing, her face had lit up with a large grin at the sight of his dick. She stared, her hands had stilled, just holding it for a few moments, before they started gently caressing his staff.

Before he could form the words to his question, Buffy demonstrated beyond a doubt what she thought by bending over his lap and surrounding the knob with her lips. She sucked on the mushroom-shaped head while sweeping her tongue over it.

His reaction startled Buffy at first. His body bowed off of the sofa, a loud shout ripped from his throat. She kept a hold around the base of his cock and looked at him. His neck was arched, his hands were gripping the velvet of the couch. He sank back down and looked at her with an awed expression, panting for breath.

Buffy smiled at him and flicked her tongue rapidly on the tip. He moaned loudly and jerked.

"Mmmm, so yummy," Buffy said, and engulfed him with her mouth again. And he was yummy. His shaft was hardening by leaps and bounds, his pre-cum was flowing into her mouth; just the taste of his skin had her drooling all over his prick. She circled her tongue around the fat head while pumping him slowly in her hand. "God, you have a great cock! I had no idea you were so... gifted! Damn!" She licked him like a lollipop while coasting her hand up and down the saliva-slick skin.

"You--Ahhhh!--You really don't think it's... abnormal?" William wheezed.

"Uh-uh, it's the most perfect dick I've ever seen." Buffy took his cock back into her mouth, shaking her head no with a grin on her face. She reached back into his pants and brought his balls out through the fly.

William gasped and groaned as she both fondled his sac and moved her mouth up and down on his cock. He bucked at her again when she licked down the underside of his cock to his balls, and then proceeded to lick and suck on them like hard candy. "Oh my god! Ohhhh god, Buffy!"

"You are enjoying this, right?" Buffy asked. "Not in any pain or anything?" A guy had never made the kinds of sounds he was making when she did things to them, nor had they looked so completely awestruck when she did things to them.

"No! Fuck! No pain! God, feels so bloody fucking good! Please don't stop!"

It was incredibly gratifying for her that William loved what she was doing, that her slightest touch on his body made him jerk like he was getting touched with a live electrical wire, and that she was making him swear like a convict.

Buffy smiled and tickled the underside of his sac with her tongue. Then she had to have his big, juicy cock back in her mouth. She bobbed slowly on his cock while unbuttoning his pants, and then tugging them and his blue jockeys down his thighs. He raised up -- on purpose this time -- to allow her to take his trousers down to his knees.

She made sure he was watching her, then opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out. She smacked the underside of his cock against her extended tongue a few times, then went back to sucking on it, rubbing the glans roughly.

William sucked in air. "Ahhhh--FUCK! Ohhh motherfucking hell! Yes!" he yelled, thrusting into her mouth and hand. He hardly ever used words like that, and he'd surely never felt the need to scream them. But he couldn't help it. The shouted exclamations and continuous moans were just pouring from him. He couldn't help his body's reactions either. The excessive writhing was his body's natural reply to every stroke of Buffy's hands, every dab of her tongue, every pull of her lips -- it was like how his knee would jerk if a doctor tapped it with a reflex hammer.

Buffy leaned on his stomach with her elbow to keep him from bucking her off, as well as preventing him from accidentally shoving his now enormous hard-on down her throat. If this is how he reacted to the start of a blowjob, how wild was he going to go when he came? Her tongue danced along the sides of his shaft.

"You like what I'm doing?" Buffy asked.

It took a moment for his brain to process what she'd said, then he nodded enthusiastically. This was a side of Buffy he hadn't known existed, and she was bringing out a side of him that he'd been unaware of, as well. He had never burned for someone the way he did for her at this moment. His body and mind were aflame.

Buffy had never considered herself a hose beast, but she was loving and getting off on going down on William. She worked his cock vigorously, sucking and slurping her way up and down. He tasted so fucking good! Her inner pornstar was really getting its chance to shine! Good thing she'd watched one or two adult features in the past, thus learning how to act like a mega-slut.

Buffy wanted him to cum in her mouth. She wanted to feel his hot semen rush into her mouth, she wanted to taste him. She knew that some guys were turned-on all over again if a girl swallowed their jizz. But what if he decided to stop once he got his gratification? William was a man who always strived to do the right thing, his mind might clear enough for him to remember that cheating (even cheating on his evil bitch of a wife) was bad.

After a few more lusty pulls on his cock, she went back up on her knees, took a hold of his necktie and pulled him up by it to kiss her again.

William's body and mind were so starved for sex that he couldn't even think of telling her that they should stop. He never thought he'd actually get to live out his dreams of Buffy, but it was happening. She was so beautiful, passionate, and so very sexy. And -- miracle of miracles -- she wanted him. He assumed she had some sort of problem (perhaps nymphomania) for the fact that she jumped him. But he wasn't in the right state of mind to put up a fight. He might very well leave her unsatisfied though... he didn't believe he was a good lover.

His hand slipped under the waistband of her thong in the back. He smoothed his hand over her ass, loving the smoothness and firmness. His wedding band got caught on the fabric when he tried moving his hand up her back. A wave of guilt rolled over him.

"I-I've never done this before," William stuttered.

Buffy pulled back and raised her eyebrows.

At her questioning look, he clarified in a whisper, "Been unfaithful..."

She smiled and trailed her fingertips over the side of his face. "I know. Being faithful is a wonderful thing... if the person you're with deserves you -- which my cousin so does not. That stupid, stupid woman doesn't see how amazing you are... She doesn't appreciate how passionate you are just under that proper exterior of yours."

"You think I'm passionate?"

"Mmmhmm, I know you are." She trailed her fingers over his sharp cheekbones. "You wanna help me take my panties off?" Buffy asked silkily, sliding off of the couch to stand in front of him, tugging on his tie to urge him forward.

William nodded, scooting to the edge to put his feet on the floor. He stroked his hands up her thighs to her hips, curled his fingers into the top of her panties, and pulled her thong down, easing it down her legs. He was surprised to see that she was completely waxed, not even a little bit of pubic hair. He could smell her excitement strongly, and could see moisture gleaming on her labia. He still couldn't believe that Buffy actually wanted him so much, she could have any man that struck her fancy. So... why did she pick him?

Buffy stepped out of the thong, she liked the way he was looking at her pussy and slowly moving his hands on her thighs. His tongue kept poking out to brush over his upper lip, which gave her hope that he wanted a taste.

"Like what you see?" Buffy asked, touching his face.

His eyes flicked up to hers. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

Buffy grinned bashfully and blushed, her heart leaping at the compliment. She could tell that he was being utterly sincere. "Well, you don't have your glasses on," she joked.

"I only need them to read. I can see you just fine, pet." He started pressing soft kisses to her stomach, his hands leisurely roamed over her sides and ass.

Buffy moaned and pushed his ripped shirt from his shoulders and down his arms. William continued to kiss and rub his cheek on her stomach as he shrugged out of his shirt and then discarded it. As soon as his hands were free, they were back on Buffy's body.

Her hands swept over his now bare arms and shoulders, her breathing hitched as his kisses went lower. Buffy moaned and shuddered when his lips made contact with the top of her slit. She was so sensitized, so ready for this. She gripped his shoulders and whimpered as his tongue grazed her nether lips. Then his tongue became firmer, rubbing and dipping into her folds.

William had never tasted anything quite as delicious as Buffy's pretty quim. His first taste had him drooling and craving more. He was worried about not having performed cunnilingus previously (those damn insecurities of his refused to go completely away), but he felt that he could give her pleasure if he just stuck to the basics as he understood them.

He stroked his tongue along her slit, and then wiggled it down inside. Her clitoris was impossible to miss, it was erect and peeking out of its hood to say hello. He caressed it with his tongue, loving everything about this: her flavor; her wetness; the way her hot flesh quivered against his mouth.

"Ohhh! Ohh god, yeah!" Buffy breathed. "Lick me!"

William kneaded her ass roughly, burying his tongue in her pussy. Buffy gasped and put her right foot up on the couch to open herself up for him. She held his head to her groin, moaning and lightly fucking herself on his mouth. He licked her clit, and then sucked on it.

"Ohh fuck, William! Oh God! Oooooh!" Buffy cried as she came. She normally need to be worked on longer than this to have an orgasm, but she'd been dreaming about this for so long that she was already halfway to 'Happy Town' when they started.

William felt her thighs trembling and her hands fisting in his hair, he stuck his tongue into her hole, feeling her contracting around him and a flood of her juice rush out to meet him. His lips and the area around his mouth were wet with Buffy-juice, and he didn't think he could ever get enough of her sweetness. So that's what it was like to make a woman cum? He looked up at her face, and if it was possible, she was even more beautiful when she climaxed than she'd been a minute before. Her breathy sighs, the look on her face of being consumed with pleasure, her hands tangling (more gently now) in his hair... it was all so perfect. This was how you were supposed to feel when you were with your lover. William wanted to make her cum, over and over again. He wanted to make her look like this forever. His cock had other ideas; it throbbed angrily, as if to say, 'Uh, you forget about me, mate? I want some of that too!'

He ignored his dick's demands and continued to lick Buffy's delicious pussy.

Buffy thought she could die happy now. His hot mouth on her sex, his strong hands gripping her ass and pulling her tighter against him -- she felt like she'd died and gone to Heaven. They hadn't even fucked yet and it was the hottest encounter she'd ever had. But her legs felt a little weak, she needed to sit down after cumming so hard. "Oh shit! Oh William, that was so fucking good!" she breathed.

William could feel her legs shaking and came to the conclusion that she was having a little trouble staying on her feet. He moved his mouth up to kiss her stomach again. They looked at each other as his lips pressed against her, both smiling sheepishly.

"Want to join me on the couch?" he asked.

"You want to fuck me now?" Buffy said demurely. "'Just to let you know, I think I'll explode if you don't."

His mouth opened and closed, he ended up just nodding avidly.

She sat down next to him, not waiting a second to have her arms back around him. They kissed as William hurriedly divested himself of the rest of his clothes. His necktie got caught on his nose when he tried to pull it over his head, making them both giggle. Buffy helped by loosening the tie further and pulling it off the rest of the way. It had been a kinky thrill to tug William around by the tie before, it was kind of like a leash. But, when she thought about it, the last thing William needed was to be made to feel submissive. She wanted him to be a full, willing participant in this. She wanted him to feel powerful and manly.

Once they were both naked, he ran his hand up her left inner thigh, touching and stroking upward to gently play with her pussy. Buffy put her hand over his and pressed it tight to her mound as she kissed him harder, urging him to be more aggressive like he'd been a few minutes ago.

"I want you, William," Buffy mumbled against his lips. "I want you so much."

"You've got me," he replied with a smile. He guided Buffy to lay down on her back, and laid himself overtop her.

Their tongues slid together as their hands sought out the other's hot flesh. They both thought that this felt so 'right', being skin-to-skin, pressed against each other; conveying how badly they'd wanted this through their kisses and gropes. William kissed and sucked at her breasts, working his way from one to the other and back again. Buffy was overwhelmed by the sensuality of the moment. Having William laying naked on top of her and sucking on her tits was amazing on its own, but the velvet of the couch beneath her on her bare skin added an extra special something to all of it.

Buffy's hand went between them to caress his cock. "William, need you inside me," Buffy said softly, with a tinge of desperation.

Anxiety crept into his mind again. He swallowed and looked into her eyes. "I w-want it to be good for you."

"It already is."

"I-I'm not... I'm not very good. I'm sorry if I can't... satisfy you," William admitted with difficulty.

Buffy frowned. "Stop doing that. Stop doubting yourself."

"I just thought you should know before we... That I'm not --"

She silenced him with a kiss. "William, don't think about it. Live in the moment. Just let yourself go wild and fuck and lick me into a coma. I'm gonna do my damnedest to do the same to you. And I can't see how the rest won't be as spectacular as the beginning's been. If you want..." Buffy nibbled impishly at his chin, "...we don't even have to fuck. I could just suck your luscious cock for hours until my jaw gets too sore, or until you beg me to stop. Mmmm, so fuckin' delicious."

William smiled, kissing and then biting at her lips. His unease was passing already, being replaced with only lust for Buffy once again. He'd never wanted someone so much. "I never knew you had such an incredibly dirty mouth."

Buffy smiled back at him. "Mmmhmm, I do. Wanna make it dirtier?"