The Time Spinners

By Heather Martin

Summary- Things get a little twisted when the chip-Spike switches places with the chip-less. Can our do-gooder Spike keep Buffy and the gang from killing him? And can Buffy keep the old Spike from dancing herself back to heaven?

Rating- NC17

Disclaimer- None of the characters belong to me. They’re Joss Whedon’s property.

Spoilers- A TON for Becoming part II! Will have some from the second season to the present sixth.

This happens after Older and Far Away. It also occurs during and after Becoming part II.

Chapter 18- Collision

Synopsis/ Buffy and Spike join together to end the time fold./

February 20, 2002

It was sort of awkward after Tara performed the spell. Buffy and Spike were supposed to leave, and both witches knew why. The act was meant to be private, and she felt exposed and invaded. Not that it was their fault, afterall. If she was to blame anyone it would be Spike. He announced his plan to the whole group, not just her. But, she couldn’t dredge up any true anger for him.

Finally, the couple left, muttering simple good-byes, see ya laters. Best not to say anything else.

They hurried through the town to the cemetery. They loomed through the grave markers, making their way to his crypt. Buffy could sense Spike’s excitement and lust. She felt the same, with a twinge of eagerness. She was going to get her Spike back. She loved this one too, but she needed hers. The one with all his memories. Who cared about Dawn, and put his life on the line to save her. The one here was on the verge of change, but hadn’t actually committed himself to it.

Before Buffy knew it, she was being thrown onto his king-sized bed. She giggled as he jumped ontop of her. His blue eyes sparkled with yearning. He devoured her mouth with his. It was a hot tangy kiss of passion. She grabbed his head to pull him closer. When it was over, she had to gasp for breath. They were both grinning at each other.

Spike’s hands grabbed her white top and removed it from her body. A lacy bra was revealed. He raised an eyebrow at her, gazing down at her mounds. “Well, this won’t do,” he commented.

She shook her head. “No, I don’t think it will,” she replied.

He slipped his hands behind her back to unhook the material. He fumbled with it before managing to get it free. Then he tossed the retched thing aside. He stared down at her perfect breasts, marveling at her nipples. He touched them, drawing circles around her pink flesh. After awhile, he switched to his tongue. Buffy let out a tiny moan of pleasure from this.

Buffy’s hands traveled under his shirt. It was nice to have him touching her, but she needed to reciprocate the deed. Her fingers reveled his tight abs. She despised the black shirt that kept brushing against her hands. “Spike, we need to get this off you,” she instructed. He raised his head, and she almost ripped the t-shirt getting it off.

He smirked at her. “Impatient, slayer?”

“Let’s just say it was on too long.”

He chuckled softly.

Her hands roamed his now bare back. As she did this, Spike nuzzled her neck. She breathed deeply. His blunt teeth suddenly bit down. She hissed, but not from pain. Her nails dug into his shoulders, throwing back her head. Spike stopped his nibbling, and returned it with kisses. She took him and brought him to her face. This kiss wasn’t as forceful as the last. She parted her lips for his entrance. And it was good, but she wanted more. Lots more.

“Spike, I need you,” she whimpered.

Spike slipped her pants off. He threw it to the floor. All that was left on her were her silky panties. He slid his hand in them. He was met with warm wetness. “Ooo, baby, what is this?”

She smiled hugely. “Why don’t you find out?”

The panties were gone in a flash. He parted her hips, and slipped a finger into her core. She let out a cry at the sensation. He moved in and out, rubbing against her clit. Her body wriggled about. “Spike, please . . . I need you inside me!” she exclaimed.

He smirked at her. “What? I am inside you,” he teased.

“You know what I mean.”

“I know, but it’s more fun to hear you say it.”

“Okay. Spike, get your dick inside me NOW!”

He faked being shocked. “My, slayer, didn’t know such a small girl had it in her.”

Spike did away with his belt, and Buffy unbuttoned his jeans. His erection snapped out, ready for some action. He settled into place and plunged into her folds. She cried out as his length filled her depth in one motion. They fit together so well.

Spike began to move. Buffy thrusted along with him. “I love you,” she panted.

“I know, so do I.”
Spike was about ready to explode, he knew it. And when he heard Buffy scream from her own orgasm, he lost it also. His body spasmed. “Oh God!”

“Spike!”

His dizzying vision found Buffy’s face. Their eyes met, and he got lost in her green orbs. So much emotion shown in them, and he could have sworn his heart beat. Just once. There was a strong force that overcame him, and he was being sucked into her eyes.

 
 
May 15, 1998

Spike and Buffy left the Bronze to venture out into the still night. They ended up going down a dark alley. The slayer turned to him. “Why don’t we just do it here?” she questioned.

“What!?” he shrieked. He would have expected that from his Buffy, but not this one. This one was still a teenager, full of life. She wanted to do it in the alley? “I’m willing to do this anywhere, pet, but this is an alley. Might as well do it in my dusty crypt.” He was a little hurt. Sex with him would never be anything but doing the task, never anything more. It would never matter how or where to her.

“Look, I’d love to do this nice and cozy in a bed somewhere, but I can’t think of a damn place. My mom is home right now, and I think she’d get funny ideas if I led you up to my room. As for a hotel, I have no money, and I’m quite sure neither do you,” Buffy reasoned.

“I could always get some,” he told her.

A sigh escaped her lips. “Sure, I can imagine how, and no. So, it’s either here or the cemetery. Which would you prefer?”

He was so frustrated. He didn’t care if Buffy never loved him, well that was a lie, but he could still deal if ‘he’ was allowed to love her. But she wouldn’t let him.
Buffy started to pull up her shirt. “Okay, let’s get started,” she said.

He grabbed her arm, and forced her clothing back down. “Wait, this is wrong. I got a better idea.” He tugged her away, heading toward a different destination.

Buffy let herself be herded down the street. “Where are we going?”

“You’ll find out,” he replied.

Soon they stood facing of a huge structure. “The mansion?” she asked, surprised.

“Look, I know it has bad memories and all, but . . . Oh bloody ell’ let’s just go back to the alley,” Spike expressed.

She shook her head. “No, this is fine.”

Inside, Spike found some candles left over from when Dru, Angelus, and himself occupied the place. He set them up, lighting the wicks with his lighter. A dim glow illuminated Buffy’s angelic face. He got on his knees in front of her.

“See, not too bad, sorta romantic like,” he commented.

She shook her head. Then she got lowered herself to his level. She met his eyes and he saw nervousness there. “I’m scared,” she confessed.

He was taken back at that remark. “What for, luv? You sound like a bloody virgin, and I know you very well aren’t.”

“It’s not that. It’s only that . . . I’ve gotten fond of you. Now, the old Spike will come back. The first thing he is probably going to do is try and kill me,” she whispered.

“Got a stake, luv?” he asked.

She nodded, showing him the wood jammed in her pocket. “Good. If he, I do anything, you use that. Don’t hesitate.”
Pain crossed her face. “No. I’ll threaten you, beat you to a bloody pulp. But, I can’t kill you. Not after . . . I’ve already sent Angel to hell, I can’t do the same to you. Even if you are evil. Or your past self is.”

He could accept that. His hand cupped the back of her head, and he drew her near. Their lips met in a tender kiss. He loved her. He wanted to show her how much.

He tugged her shirt off, then removed her bra. He stared at her a moment. “Cor, Buffy, you’re so perfect in every way,” he admired.

He was rewarded in a tiny smile from her. “I bet you are perfect too. Let’s see, shall we?”

If only she knew that he wasn’t talking merely about her looks. He wished so much that she could see that he saw into her depths. And what he saw was magnificent.

Her hands threaded in his pale hair. His hands trailed down her spine to her buttocks. He took it into his palms, squeezed and lifted. Her arousal rose, and she breathed quicker. She took his mouth again. Her tongue felt like silk, stroking on his, driving him mad.

Her fingers freed him of this shirt. Her lips peppered kisses all over his chest. He could smell her desire grow, and his need for her did the same. He made them tumble to the ground. On top of her, he stroked her breasts. She made some sort of squeak as he did. Then he nipped at them, playing with the nipples in his teeth. He growled in delight. She arched against him in torment, her gaze pleading for more.

Then she did it. Her hand went to the bulge in his jeans. His eyes widened. It didn’t take long for them to eliminate the last of their coverings.

The awe he saw on her expression when he slid inside her made his heart ache. He wondered if Angel had that effect on her. Somehow he couldn’t believe it one bit. He moved as slow as possible, wanting to relish all there was to give. Her head tipped back, and she sighed in ecstasy. He withdrew to the tip, then pushed deeper within. Her muscles convulsed around him as she hit her peak. He followed after, releasing his cold seed into her womb, the while being overwhelmed with her glittering hazel eyes. He collapsed ontop of her.

*+*+*+*

Buffy was enveloped in a blanket of calm. She put her arms around Spike. “That was so . . . Wow,” she stated. “Did you think so?” There was no answer.

Rolling him off her, she looked at him. His eyes were closed, and he didn’t move. “Spike?”

Still, no reaction. She shook him. “Come on, what is wrong with you? Did it wear you out that much?”

After a few moments to no avail, she felt tears stream down her face. What was wrong? He couldn’t be dead, he would be dust. Her hand touched his indented cheekbone. “Come on, Spike, come back to me. Does every man I sleep with have to either go evil or catatonic?” She slumped against him, feeling lost.

Suddenly, she heard a groan. Her head shot up. Spike winced, and opened his eyes. He gaped at her. “I uh . . . guess it worked.”

With that, she scooted farther away. She searched for her clothes. This was the chipless Spike. “Let me get descent and we can fight if you want.”

“Huh?” He struggled to sit up.

She glared at him. “Well, I figured now that you’re back, you’d want to kill me. Am I right?”

“Bloody hell! No, I’m not gonna kill you.”

Shock came over her. “No?”

He shook his head. “Look, a lot happened to me when I was away. You don’t really know me anymore.”

“Is that right?” she asked.

“That’s right. Why don’t we start at the beginning, maybe we can get to know each other.” He held out his hand. “Hi, I’m Spike.”

She laughed. “Are you serious?”

“Totally. Now, what is your name, ducks?”

She rolled her eyes, but took his hand and shook it. “I’m Buffy.”

“Nice to meet you. Ello.”

She smiled. “Hi.”

__________________________________________________________

I hope that last part went okay. I had something so planned out in my head, and I don’t know if it prevailed or not. One more part, peoples.