[Reviews - 331] LikedPrinter
Summary: One slight mistake in a spell intended to re-soul Angelus lands Buffy in an alternate universe where no one is who they should be, and nothing makes sense. She’s desperate to return to her home, but when she starts to fall for her new Watcher, William Pratt, she begins to wonder where she really belongs. AU after the events of Innocence.
Winner at the Sunnydale Memorial Fanfiction Awards for Best Episode Rewrite. Currently nominated at the Spuffy Awards for Best General Saga and Best Buffy Characterization.

Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: No
Word count: 46620 Read: 33618
Published: 02/14/2008 Updated: 08/21/2008

1. Inside Wants Out by Vanilla [Reviews - 16] Liked (1495 words)
The premise for this story just came to me a few days ago, and I literally couldn’t sleep until I started to pound it out on paper (or computer screen, as it were). I’d love to know what you think, hopefully, it’s somewhat of a creative take on the Wishverse/AU possibilities. Updating on this will be relatively slow, compared to my super-speed on “Crystal”, since that’s where most of my attention lies for now. I don’t own any of the characters or the Buffyverse, I have just twisted it on its head to entertain myself, and hopefully you. The name of this fic comes from a song by the Weepies, check it out. Great song. Name of the chapter comes from John Mayer.

2. All The Same by Vanilla [Reviews - 16] Liked (3078 words)
I'm glad the first chapter of this story was intriguing! I probably won't update again for a few days, at least, my creativity is currently totally focused on "Crystal". But I'd lovelovelove to get reviews and hear what you're all thinking! Fic title from a song by the Weepies. Chapter title from a song by Sick Puppies.

3. I Still Remember by Vanilla [Reviews - 15] Liked (2318 words)
Wow, the response to this fic has been amazing! I'm glad everyone's intrigued, and I'm doubly glad you all like it enough to review! I wasn't going to post this for a few days, but you all convinced me. Fic title from a song by the Weepies (and I'm glad some of you gave the song a shot, it's so amazing), chapter title from Bloc Party.

4. Who We Are by Vanilla [Reviews - 13] Liked (1826 words)
The response to this story has been so, so great, and has really inspired me! Thank you all so much for your kind reviews! Next chapter probably won't be posted until Thursday or Friday. Fic title from the Weepies, chapter title from Lifehouse. (A note on that, I'm trying my best to find songs with titles that not only work for the fic and dialogue, but that have lyrics that are somewhat meaningful too. I might not always succeed, though, so don't read too much into the song choices.)

5. All Wrong by Vanilla [Reviews - 9] Liked (1995 words)
In retrospect, this chapter really should have been combined with the previous one, but alas, it was not. Enjoy, and please, let me know what you think! Chapter title from a song by The Perishers.

6. Sometimes It Hurts by Vanilla [Reviews - 13] Liked (2648 words)
Thank you so much for reading, and reviewing! Now that everything is somewhat settled, for now, things start to heat up a bit. I'd love to know what you think of this update! Fic title from the Weepies, chapter title from Stabbing Westward.

7. Make It All Okay by Vanilla [Reviews - 13] Liked (2158 words)
The response to this story had been so fabulous, it's great to know I have so many people intrigued with this alternate universe I've created. If you're reading, I'd lovelovelove to know what you think, so review! Chapter title from a song by REM.

8. Welcome to the Cruel World by Vanilla [Reviews - 16] Liked (1702 words)
I am on a roll with this fic, currently, so yay for that! Thanks so, so much for reading and reviewing, and keep on letting me know what you think! Chapter title from an amazing song by Ben Harper.

9. Better Version Of Me by Vanilla [Reviews - 16] Liked (1905 words)
I had a burst of creativity this weekend, and this fic reaped the benefits. Thank you all so much for your sweet reviews, I'm so happy everyone is enjoying the story! I'd love to keep hearing what you think, in a review or drop me an email. Chapter title from a song by Fiona Apple.

10. Was It A Dream by Vanilla [Reviews - 16] Liked (2016 words)
Thanks for everyone who's reviewed! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. And a HUGE thank you to whoever nominated this story at the Spuffy Awards for "Most Original Plot", and at the Sunnydale Memorial Fanfiction Awards for "Best Episode Rewrite". Let me know who you are so I can thank you personally! This chapter was fun, but definitely difficult for me to write. So I'd love love love to hear what you think, since it was kind of far out of my comfort zone. Chapter title from a song by 30 Seconds To Mars.

11. Unwell by Vanilla [Reviews - 14] Liked (1772 words)
Thank you all for your sweet, sweet reviews! Make me all warm and blushy. Chapter title by Matchbox Twenty. Enjoy the update, hopefully the wait won't be as long next time!

12. Here With Me by Vanilla [Reviews - 18] Liked (1638 words)
Thank you so much to everyone who's reading and reviewing this story, I'm so glad you're all enjoying it! Chapter title from a song by Dido.

13. Tomorrow by Vanilla [Reviews - 13] Liked (2303 words)
I'm out of the country for two months starting tomorrow, so I can't guarantee very regular updates, but don't worry, I haven't forgotten about my fics! I'll definitely still be writing and updating, it might just be a little more sporadic. Thank you so much for reading this fic, I'm so glad it's entertaining you all! Chapter title from a Death Cab For Cutie song.

14. Safe and Sound by Vanilla [Reviews - 18] Liked (1982 words)
Guess who has a wireless signal in her dorm in Ireland? ME! So updates should be pretty regular, if I have time to write in between pubs. :) Thanks so much for your reviews, hope you like the chapter. Chapter title from a song by Sheryl Crow.

15. Save Me by Vanilla [Reviews - 21] Liked (2114 words)
Phew. Life is crazy. But, here is the next chapter! And just a little announcement, voting is open at the Spuffy Awards, and this fic is nominated for Most Original Plot. Go check out all the amazing nominees for all the different categories, and vote for your favorites! Thanks as always for the feedback, it seriously makes my day. Chapter title from a song by Aimee Mann.

16. Never Let You Down by Vanilla [Reviews - 16] Liked (2081 words)
I am on my hands and knees, pleading for forgiveness for the ridiculously long wait for this chapter! The muse isn't exactly being kind to this story, so...you know...let me know what you think of the chapter, it will help! Oh, and I probably should have had this warning ages ago, but if you've been reading all along, you probably already know this: This story contains a sexual relationship between an adult William and an underage Buffy. Just throwing that out there, in case you weren't aware already. ;) Chapter title from the Verve Pipe.

17. Home by Vanilla [Reviews - 15] Liked (2436 words)
So, is the ages of waiting at all canceled out by another speedy update? I hope so. Chapter title from a song by Michael Buble.

18. Possibilities by Vanilla [Reviews - 14] Liked (1928 words)
Thanks so much to everyone who takes the time to give me feedback on this story, the muse hasn't been necessarily kind to it as of late, and your reviews help oodles! Chapter title inspiried by a Badly Drawn Boy song, banner is by me as I slowly learn to do computer art.

19. Plans by Vanilla [Reviews - 18] Liked (2509 words)
Bad, bad Vanilla! Bad updater. But I do believe I've overcome my pesky writer's block. Yippee. I'll write as much as I can while it lasts! Chapter title from an awesome band called Bloc Party. Hope you enjoy!

20. If You Want by Vanilla [Reviews - 10] Liked (1826 words)
Yay for being back on a decent posting schedule! Go me. Many, many thanks to whoever nominated this story at the Spuffy awards for Best General Saga and Best Buffy Characterization! I'm happy as a clam! Chapter title from Depeche Mode. (Gotta love Depeche Mode).

21. In My Arms by Vanilla [Reviews - 13] Liked (2044 words)
I thought this would take me a few more days, but no, my temperamental brain cooperated! Hope you all enjoy, please let me know what you think!

22. Shiver by Vanilla [Reviews - 18] Liked (2846 words)
Made you wait long enough, didn't I? Come on, it's like...delayed gratification. Yes? No? Okay, I'll be faster next time. Thank you so much to everyone who's reading and reviewing, I love hearing what everyone thinks of this story! Chapter title from Coldplay. Loooove that song.