[Reviews - 118] LikedPrinter
Summary: Sequel to Unreal Together. Spike helps Buffy get the hang of things. She has to contend with old enemies, old boyfriends, and new allies. Why is Giles avoiding Buffy, and what does he know? When ancient secrets come out in the open and their lives are in danger, they go to London, hoping to take care of things once and for all. ***Winner at SunnyD awards for: Best New Author, Best Plot & Best Original Character for Torch***
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: Yes
Word count: 58213 Read: 21951
Published: 02/11/2008 Updated: 04/09/2008

1. 1. Imagine the Hell by DawnofMe [Reviews - 6] Liked (3061 words)
a/n: Betas: Slaymesoftly aka The Speed Demon, Raynedanser, and Mabel Marsters.
Banner made by: me, Dawnofme.
Reviews: Please : )

2. 2. Family Dinner by DawnofMe [Reviews - 6] Liked (3119 words)
Thank you to my betas: Slaymesoftly, raynedanser and Mabel Masters.

3. 3. The Sooner; The Better by DawnofMe [Reviews - 5] Liked (2913 words)
Betas: Slaymesoftly, raynedanser, and Mabel Marsters. Banner: Made by me.

4. 4. Hello, Buffy by DawnofMe [Reviews - 7] Liked (2609 words)
Betas: Slaymesoftly, Raynedanser and Mabel Marsters.

This chapter is a cliffhanger : ) , but I promise not to keep you all hanging for long. The next update should be up on Monday.

5. 5. Sherlock Gets a Clue by DawnofMe [Reviews - 7] Liked (3332 words)
a/n: Betas: Slaymesoftly and Mabel Marsters. While my BTVS verse is AU, I’m keeping in canon for Angel the Series. Angel makes this visit During S4 of AtS, which is parallel to BTVS S7. So he appears here between his S4 episode 2: Ground State and episode 3: The House Always Wins.

6. 6. Prize Collecting by DawnofMe [Reviews - 6] Liked (2783 words)
Thanks to my two awesome betas, Slaymesoftly and Mabel Marsters.

7. 7. Watchers and Slayers by DawnofMe [Reviews - 6] Liked (4105 words)
A huge thanks to my betas: Slaymesoftly and Mabel_Marsters. Two great ladies.

8. 8. Give it Time by DawnofMe [Reviews - 5] Liked (2562 words)
Betas: Slaymesoftly and Mabel Marsters
Thank you all for the wonderful reviews. They are very encouraging.

9. 9. Affianced by DawnofMe [Reviews - 4] Liked (2548 words)
Much thanks to my wonderful betas: Slaymesoftly and Mabel Marsters.

10. 10. Miss Irma Barnes by DawnofMe [Reviews - 8] Liked (2768 words)

11. 11. Bite Me by DawnofMe [Reviews - 6] Liked (3021 words)
a/n: I want to thank slaymesoftly for all her help shaping this chapter up. And mabel_marsters for all her help with the UK aspects of this story. I've never actually been to England (Been to France : ) ), so her help with all things British is greatly appreciated. If you happen to be British and you see something in the story that just doesn't ring true, please feel free to comment on it, so I can fix it. The following chapter is the type of stuff I'm really nervous about putting out there for people to read, so if you liked it, I'd love to hear from you. Even, if you don't like it. LOL! There's always room for improvement and I can't know what's not working, unless someone tells me. : ) To all those who have left reviews already, I want to say a big THANK YOU! It makes my day to see the reviews.

12. 12. Out For a Stroll by DawnofMe [Reviews - 6] Liked (3254 words)
Much thanks to my wonderful, hard working betas, Slaymesoftly and Mabel Marsters.

13. 13. London Calling by DawnofMe [Reviews - 6] Liked (3105 words)
I want to thank my wonderful betas for their speedy return of my chapters and their hard work and lovely comments about them. Slaymesoftly and Mabel Marsters have really been GREAT! Thank you, laides.
And then, the reviews have been so nice. Thank you for reading and reviewing. It really makes my day. : )

14. 14. Poetry in Motion by DawnofMe [Reviews - 5] Liked (2680 words)
A/N: This update is coming one day sooner than usual, because I won't be around tomorrow. My oldest daughter (I have five children) is turning thirteen tomorrow and my husband and I are both taking the day off to take the kids out for a whole day of fun. I can't believe I'm going to be the mother of a teenager! She has been a dream child and a pleasure to raise. Here's hoping that she doesn't get possessed by the teenage angst monster!
Okay, enough of that RL stuff. On to what you clicked this link for. More story. But first, I want to thank my betas for all their help and encouragement. Slaymesoftly and Mabel Marsters are two of the most awesome people I've gotten to know in the fandom and I'm honored to call them my friends. And to all of those who have reviewed: Thanks a ton. I never realized how much a review meant to an author, until I became one.

15. 15. The Lion's Den by DawnofMe [Reviews - 5] Liked (2870 words)
Betas: Slaymesoftly and Mabel Masters.

16. 16. Bloomin' Idiots by DawnofMe [Reviews - 6] Liked (3531 words)
Betas: Slaymesoftly and Mabel Marsters.
I've had a tough day today, so I thought I'd cheer myself up by posting some of my fiction. I could use some cyber hugs right about now : (

17. 17. Watching Their Backs by DawnofMe [Reviews - 6] Liked (3452 words)
Betas: Slaymesoftly and Mabel Marsters

18. 18. Survivors by DawnofMe [Reviews - 7] Liked (3173 words)
Betas: Slaymesoftly and Mabel Marsters

19. 19. The Start of Eternity by DawnofMe [Reviews - 11] Liked (3327 words)
This is it! The end of Soul Survivors. For those of you who have read and reviewed, thank you so very much. I write for the pure enjoyment of it and because I can't get enough of Spike and Buffy, but the reviews are a HUGE bonus. It's a little bit of an addiction to wake up in the morning and see review notices in my inbox. They really spur my muse on as I write more.

I have plans for one more story in this Universe that is a continuation of the story. I'm currently working on a Season Four Spuffy story. I'll keep everyone informed of my progress on my Livejournal. I'll began posting it when the story is complete in rough draft form and when I have a few chapters back from my betas.

Speaking of betas. I want to thank my betas, Slaymesoftly and Mabel Marsters, for sticking with me for the whole story, for their quick returns of chapters, and for their honesty and encouraging words.