Author's Chapter Notes:
It's past midnight here, which means it's officially Tuesday, so here is Part 2.

I hoe you enjoy it, please let me know what you think!
From Part One~~~~~~~~~~~~

William withdrew his hand from her golden locks as if slapped and when Buffy turned to see what was wrong, he was cringing away from her, tears freely streaming down his sharp cheekbones. So she did what she felt she had to.

She punched Spike square in the face.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Now will you listen to me?” She looked like a warrior Goddess, a tiny one, as the covers fell to her torso and she sat there all flushed, eyes blazing, hair ruffled…

*Topless, mate! Don’ look at her tits, she’ll slug you again!* Spike nodded his head ‘yes’, gingerly searching his nose for a broken bone.

“Good! That was ages ago for William,” she addressed Spike before turning to William. “Honey, are you listening to me?” William opened his mouth to say something, his face betraying he was about to disagree. “No, William, we’re over that! It wasn’t even like that. It was us, and it was our worst, but we got to that point together. It wasn’t all your fault.” She brushed the dark-honey colored curls back from his face and turned back to Spike who stared down at his clenching and unclenching fists. “And you—for you it was never, so if we’re staying together, you are not to bring that up again.”

Spike looked taken aback, yet a glimmer of hope shone in his eyes as he asked “Stayin’ together? All three of us?”

“Well it would take at least another ten apocalypses, er, apocalypsi… whatever to take me away from the men that I love. Or to take them away from me!” She crossed her arms over her chest wearing her best resolve-o face.

“Love? Buffy… Love?” Spike blinked as if trying to wake from a dream. “You love… me, too?”

She reached out, grabbing him, kissing him with all the passion of the days that to her were years ago, and all the love that to him was never there so that he knew she was telling the truth.

“So then, we are… all together?” William needed confirmation. “As in… well, ‘together’?” Her naked back called to him, he wanted to lick and kiss a trail along it, but he couldn’t. He shouldn’t. Not until he was sure…

“Did the soul come for the price of half a brain? Yes, you moron, the lady said so!” He didn’t seem to share his alter ego’s reservations, his hands that roved her back while they’d been kissing were now gliding towards her buttocks.

Buffy giggled at her boy’s antics before turning her attention fully on William. “Are you OK with that? I mean… sharing?”

Spike answered her instead.

“Question is, luv, are you OK with sharin’ too? Cuz soul or not, I’m one horny bastard, especially with the woman I love, so he’ll be a’right with it ‘s long as I’m the only other bloke touchin’ you, but I’m too hot not to fuck myself… if the opportunity arises.” The answer came whispered in her ear but William’s supernatural hearing picked it up.

Spike chuckled at the indignant ‘You’re a pig’ coming from his older self – who by the way seemed so embarrassed he’d be blushing if he were human – but was shocked beyond words when Buffy grinned and said…

“I think I could live with that. If you two don’t mind.”

“Buffy? Are you sure?” William asked.

There was a glint in his eyes and Buffy felt a shiver run down her spine. *I guess Spike had the ‘horny’ part right*, she thought as her eyes looked him over until her sight was glued to the bulge beneath his pants.

That’s when she became really, truly aware of her nakedness.

She faced Spike again, pulling away from his arms enough to look down at herself and then at him, and his heart clenched – if that was possible. *Tha’s it, mate. Tha’s when she usually kicks you out.* When Buffy seemed to scrutinize William too, Spike was sure she had changed her mind about both of them. Then she surprised him – them – again.

Peeling the material completely away from her lower body, she whispered, “Too many clothes.”

Spike didn’t need to be told twice. His precious duster lay in a heap on the floor in the blink of an eye, swiftly followed by the rest of his clothes. He was already hard, hell, been hard since he woke next to her moments before he felt her rise from unconsciousness, and he bet the wanker on the other side of the bed was in the exact same condition.

Said wanker hadn’t moved a muscle except for the one in his jaw that ticked, indicating his inner struggle.

With a questioning look, Buffy sought the younger vampire’s permission to attend to William’s nervousness, to focus her attention on him. And at Spike’s nod of approval, she turned to William, bending towards her souled lover, intent on claiming his lips before whispering against them, “Don’t you want me anymore?” His hands flew to her hair of their own volition to hold her close, to crush her mouth against his in a searing kiss.

“I’ll always want you. You’re the one, Buffy. I just… I’m not sure you want this.” He indicated nothing in particular, but knew she knew what he meant.

“I want you, all of you. Both of you…” she trailed off feeling Spike kissing the back of her neck and running his tongue between her shoulder blades before slightly grazing her skin with blunt teeth. Spreading open the lapels of William’s jacket, her hand found its way to undo the buttons of his shirt. “I need to feel you.” She unclasped his belt-buckle as Spike was caressing her ass, kissing and nipping at her side. When she moaned, William couldn’t take it anymore. He ripped his trousers open, letting his cock jump out under her hungry gaze.

Spike shifted away and Buffy looked over her shoulder to see him on his knees, running his hand up and down his pale shaft, his eyes glazed over, glued on his doppelganger’s length.

She reveled at their synchronized hisses as she ducked her head, licking the underside of William’s manhood before slowly sucking it past her lips. Suddenly Spike was on his back, his face between her legs, pulling her hips downwards. When his tongue ran up her folds, parting them in order to tease her clit, she moaned around William’s shaft and felt his hips buck in response, sending his cock deeper inside her mouth.

William growled as Buffy relaxed her muscles, deep-throating him and teasing his balls with her fingernails. He grabbed her head to hold her in place. “Buffy… so long… want you. Suck me, baby! That’s it… tighter… Bloody Hell!”

Spike wanted nothing more than to slam the heavenly pussy he was eating on his cock and have Buffy ride him to oblivion, but of the three of them he was the only one that’d had a decent shag earlier that day. *Buffy hasn’ had a good rough an’ tumble since my today, and William… well if I’ve got all of his memories, half a dip in Harm two years ago was the closest he got!* He shoved two fingers inside Buffy’s greedy slit, latching onto her nubbin and felt her shudder *Close, so close…* His other hand was pumping himself at a leisurely pace, not wanting to cum that way.

Buffy began swallowing around William’s dick, her thumb applying pressure to his perineum, when she had an idea. Without ceasing her ministrations she let go of his scrotum, reached between her own legs and rubbed her middle finger where Spike’s hand was currently fucking her to get it slick with her juices. Bringing her hand back to fondle William’s balls, she slid the finger wet with her essence backwards and rimmed his puckered hole.

The moment she felt his sack tighten even more she pushed her finger inside up to the first knuckle, making him scream ‘BUFFY!’ That was the same moment Spike allowed his fangs to descend, lightly nicking her clit and sending her into a spiraling orgasm, shivering and moaning as William’s spendings ran down her throat.

William grabbed her under the armpits as soon as she’d licked him clean, dragged her upwards and bringing her lips to his, explored her mouth with his tongue. “I love you” he told her as if pleading for her to accept it.

“I know, William, I love you, too.” She gave him another kiss before turning in his embrace, opening her arms to Spike who was looking at them wearily as William followed her movement in order to spoon her, nestling his already hardening cock between her thighs. “Spike?” She saw trepidation in his eyes as he avoided her look.

“I’m sorry, luv, I got carried away and… I din’t mean to bite you.”

“Too bad, cuz I was counting on you doing it again.”

She smirked and Spike felt relief flood through his veins. “That can be arranged, kitten!” He slipped inside her arms, kissing her and letting her taste herself on his mouth.

William was kneading one of her breasts from behind, rubbing his dick against her opening so that the head kept nudging her clit, making her squirm. Spike’s erection was hard against her thigh as he suckled the nipple of her other breast, one hand under her head, pulling William even closer, the other alternatively parting her nether lips with two fingers while using a third to fondle his older self’s perineum.

“I—I think-” Buffy panted as William’s erection began pushing against her entrance “-I think it’s Spike’s turn…” Spike was now applying pressure on her nub with his thumb; his index and middle finger guiding the other vampire inside her.

“Don’ worry, pet, I have no intention of goin’ without!” He raised her leg over his hip and dipped two fingers in her juices just before William plunged inside her to the hilt.

Buffy threw her head back and moaned, feeling her inner walls stretch to accommodate the welcome invasion. Then she was left empty again, as William withdrew completely, bringing his length flush between her butt-cheeks. Before she could protest, his lips were on her neck, bruising the skin with the force he used to suck on her pulse point while his arm lifted her leg even higher, opening her to Spike.

The peroxide blond began slowly stroking her pussy, spreading her secretions towards her second entrance before gently inserting a finger there. Feeling her tense, he claimed her lips again, not relenting but instead, pushing another finger in her the moment she relaxed slightly. His thumb found her quim and was sucked inside and he used his hand to fuck both her greedy holes for a while before pulling out and shoving his thumb in William’s mouth.

William was intoxicated by her scent and taste, but he knew he should wait. All the years of sharing Drusilla with Angelus had been imprinted in his mind, and it was obvious that after having just been gratified, it was now – like then – his turn to play second fiddle. *This is nothing like ‘then’.* He turned his attention’s to Buffy’s back, playing out the fantasy he had when she first sat up on the bed revealing her nakedness. On his way down, he managed to also get rid of the clothes hanging on his body. He ended his descent right between Buffy’s legs, facing Spike’s cock. He couldn’t resist running his tongue over the tip to taste the drop of precum leaking from it.

Buffy was floating with sensations she never knew she was capable of. Her men were worshiping her body like a temple, making her feel things she hadn’t felt in… *EVER* when it suddenly stopped. Spike was still rocking against her but his cock was no longer touching her; he was only lightly brushing his knuckles against her folds. William had stopped touching her too, and she looked to where his head was bobbing to find that the reason was the most erotic thing she’d ever witnessed. Spike’s hand was fisted on William’s hair while his cock was inside William’s mouth being expertly sucked.

Spike saw her eyes shift to where his length was disappearing inside the lush lips identical to his and then turned to face her, his eyes hooded with lust and pulled all the way out before shoving his cock inside her in one long stroke. “FUCK!” His eyes rolled back in his head at the feeling of the scorching heat surrounding him and he stilled his hips to save himself the embarrassment of cumming like a first-timer.

He almost lost his control, however, when a cool tongue began licking at where his body joined Buffy’s and he felt a hand pulling on his balls.

The ecstasy Buffy was feeling was tearing her body and mind asunder. She was draped over Spike, his manhood deep in her pussy, pumping inside her with a slow rhythm, gradually building the heat in her womb while another Spike, *ahem, William* was now rimming her second entrance, adding to the jolts of white fire racing through her veins.

William pushed his tongue inside her anus and felt her clench around him. Drawing soothing circles on her lower back he managed to loosen her up enough to replace his tongue with a finger, pushing it all the way inside before slowly slithering in another one. Buffy was moaning and begging them both for ‘harder, faster’ but neither wanted to hurry this moment.

When the vampire behind her added yet another digit and the one fucking her pinched her clit, Buffy felt the world shift under her, as stars exploded in front of her eyes and her voice went hoarse from screaming both their names.

They weren’t done with her yet, though. William moved upwards, positioning his cock at her rose bud and tugged on her earlobe with his teeth before whispering “Are you sure you want us both, Buffy?”

“Yes, please…” she breathed out her response, trying to relax her muscles and bracing herself for his invasion.

He had never been ‘there’… From how tight she felt around the tip of his cock, no one had ever been ‘there’. He gritted his teeth, holding back from ramming all the way in her virgin hole and reached around her to fondle a breast while he licked and nipped on the side of her neck.

When he started pushing inside her, Spike began withdrawing, adding a delicious friction to the steel and velvet grip that his dick was sinking into. When William was completely seated, Spike thrust in at full force, causing all three of them to grunt and moan.

She was filled to the brim but wanted more. And she asked for more – and more – as her two lovers’ movements picked up speed, one plunging while the other was withdrawing, neither holding back. Her right arm was wrapped around Spike’s neck, holding his mouth against hers, nails of the other one biting in the skin of William’s firm ass, raising welts as she tried to bring him even deeper inside.

Spike felt the demon trying to surface, and he slowed his thrusts, but Buffy was of a different mind and began all but bouncing back and forth, her holes sucking on their cocks in turn. William growled; although his control over his demon was even greater than his un-souled self’s, it too was wavering…

“Do it,” Buffy panted breathlessly, feeling the telltale tightening in her womb that signaled it was a matter of seconds before she came again.

Spike and William locked eyes and without further communication shifted into their demon forms. Spike hit first, his fangs slicing in Buffy’s right breast and drawing her potent blood just fractions of a second before Williams canines were embedded in her neck.

Buffy erupted. She felt like she was burning from the inside out, her nerve endings expanding until she could sense the blood in her vessels rushing to her womb. Her inner walls fluttered and rippled, milking both of her lovers’ seed as they spasmed inside her, growling their release in unison against her flesh. The sound reverberated through her until she didn’t know if she was growling with them, and turned into purring as they laved the love-bites on her golden skin to close the wounds.

Still linked to her, the two men shifted even closer, to cuddle her between them in a Spike-shaped cocoon, kissing every inch of skin they could reach, nuzzling and caressing her.

Despite her resurfacing arousal and the slayer constitution, the emotional exhaustion of the day weighed heavily upon her and she let herself drift off with a smile on her face and two vampires in her body.

~~~~~*~~~~~

Spike turned to William when he was sure their girl’s heartbeat had evened out and she was fast asleep. “Have to take a shower, mate, an’ I gather you need one, too.”

“I don’t want to leave her.” William widened his nostrils, inhaling their mixed scent.

“Din’t say anythin’ ‘bout leavin’ her, you wanker, did I? Jus’ takin’ the ripeness off.” He slowly withdrew from Buffy’s body and got off the bed, watching William do the same. The two found the bathroom behind the first door they opened, and seeing no need for prudence got in the shower together.



tbc