[Reviews - 71] LikedPrinter
Summary: When Buffy accepts an offer without even realizing she did, she ends up with double the man of her dreams!
Post NFA (off canon, if canon includes the comics).

Note: This is a threesome fic! (Spike/Buffy/William... well, sort of a William)
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: Porn w/o Plot fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9659 Read: 11310
Published: 01/31/2008 Updated: 02/12/2008

1. One-shot by Sotia [Reviews - 22] Liked (3160 words)
This story was requested by a great reader and reviewer, fyreburned, who's been going through a rough patch!
She specifically asked for a Spike/Buffy/William PWP, and this is the closest I could come up with, as plot kept nagging me to be let in.
This chapter is where plot basically ends, and the following two are pure smut. Be warned, there is m/f/m, m/m, rough sex, bloodplay, and mention of Buffy/Other (the last one just in the first couple of paragraphs)
This is the first time I write anything like that, and I'm more than nervous about it, so please take a moment and let me know what you thought of it.
Thank you as always to Im_bloody_English for being the best beta I could ask for! Thank you also to Darkrivertempest and Dusty273 for urging me on and cheering me up. Finally a 'Thank you' to Katkin, who's never gonna read this cuz it isn't her cuppa, but who makes me smile!

XXX

PS. The plot that kept nagging me may result into a proper (not PWP) story, as a sequel to this if you guys like it!

PS2. *smacks forehead* Being nervous and excited about posting this I forgot to say that Darkrivertempest was also the one that came up with the name for this fic (which was known as 'the 3some fic' up until the day before it was posted :P) Thanks again babe, you're a doll!!!

2. Part Two by Sotia [Reviews - 21] Liked (3048 words)
It's past midnight here, which means it's officially Tuesday, so here is Part 2.

I hoe you enjoy it, please let me know what you think!

3. Part Three by Sotia [Reviews - 28] Liked (3451 words)
As I've already told you, this is my first attempt on anything more than Spuffy. Please let me know if you like this and want more ('more' meaning a full-length story dealing with what comes next and tying loose ends).

Thank you as always to Im_bloody_English for being the best beta I could ask for! Thank you also to Darkrivertempest and Dusty273 for urging me on and cheering me up. Finally a 'Thank you' to Katkin, who's never gonna read this cuz it isn't her cuppa, but who makes me smile!

Oh! And in case somebody missed it (and cares :-P), Quiet Summer Chapter 23 was posted yesterday!