Author's Chapter Notes:
im glad most are enjoying this is my first fic so please keep the reviews coming:)
“Wow this party is great!” Willow said excitedly looking around the crowded room and bobbing her head to the music that was being played.
“Yeah it is.” Buffy replied smiling. They spotted Oz and Xander, making their way towards the two boys they waved at them to make sure they had noticed them even though they were heading right towards where they were standing. Before they had approached however, someone tapped her on the back and she turned around to face a cute looking guy.
“Umm hi?” She said in surprise.
“Hey. Im Parker. Nice to meet you.” he smiled nodding at her.
“Ughh nice to meet you to.” She smiled back awkwardly all her senses were telling her to run in the opposite direction. She had no idea why. He looked and acted nice enough but there was something in his eyes that told her to back off.
“So how would you like a drink?” He asked hopefully.
“Urm im okay for now….listen um it was nice meeting you but I got to go find my uh…friend.” She mumbled her excuses before rushing off, away from the sleazy guy and to her friend who was across the room.
Parker growled angrily as the little bitch walked off. He had half a mind to go after her and drag her to a bedroom. Turning up wearing that tiny miniskirt, a top that showed off all her stomach and almost all her tits and then she blows him off after barely speaking to him! He glared darkly at her before stomping back over to the guys. “Man you crashed and burned.” Riley grinned. All of them had been watching Parker’s attempt and couldn’t help but laugh at his failure.
“Rule one mate. Let them have enough time to get settled. They don’t like to feel rushed.” Spike grinned knowingly.
“How the fuck do you know all this!?” Parker growled while Spike just smirked.

3 years ago:

“Oh my god.”
Drusilla looked up from the dick that was in her hands and smiled when she saw William standing in the doorway. He looked absolutely crushed and she rolled her eyes at how naïve he was.
“You can come join us if you’d like.” She invited before lowering her mouth to the prick in front of her. Her mouth had barely closed around it however when William was pulling her to her feet and out of the room. Dru allowed him to pull her from the room and sighed when he turned to her with tear filled eyes.
“Drusilla!? Why? Why do you keep doing this to me?” He sobbed.
“Im not doing anything to you William.” She groaned tired of his whining.
“Yes you are…I love you Dru. Our love is pure…its everlasting remember? You told me that. I can’t put up with this Dru…please just stop messing around.” He pleaded.
“William my prince. It is not my fault I have to resort to these measures. If you could pleasure me properly I wouldn’t have to go elsewhere.” She said snidely. William flinched at her cruel words and his face blushed scarlet.
“I…I am sorry I was not everything you hoped but Dru you were my first. You can…well I can do better I swear just please stop all this? Please?” He begged sadly.
“William you have a lot to learn about women! Just accept this for what it is okay! I was only with you cause of all your daddies bloody cash in the first place. You’re a bad poet, you’re a bad lover and you’re a worse boyfriend. No one would even look twice at you William and I am sorry but its just not enough for me anymore. You’re beneath me and I guarantee you every other woman will think the same.” She spat out cruelly before stalking away not noticing the effect it had had on William.
His anguished filled eyes suddenly hardened and his tears dried instantly as he stared down at the floor angrily. That was it. He was sick of being loves bitch. First Cecily and now Dru. Sod it. It aint worth it.
And from that moment on Spike Blackwell. Serial womaniser and class A prick was unleashed on the world.

“Watch and learn gentlemen.” Spike grinned putting his beer down, squaring his shoulders before taking a deep breath and heading across the room to where Buffy was standing. The four guys left behind studied his every move with a grin on their faces.
“$50 says he fucks her by the end of the night.” Angel sighed.
“Your on.” Parker grumbled.
“Buffy?”
Buffy turned around when she heard the British voice that had been haunting her dreams for several nights sound from behind her. She was unable to stop her huge smile when she took in the sight of him standing there with a tight blue shirt on that brought out his eyes perfectly.
“Spike? Hi.” She said squeakily not believing he had remembered her.
“Glad you could make it sweetheart.” He smiled taking her hand and placing a soft kiss on the back of it without taking his yes off hers. She instantly melted into goo and he had to hide his smirk at how easy this was gunna be.
“So I see you’re without a beverage? May I escort you to the kitchen?” He asked with a cocky smile holding out his arm which she took with a nervous giggle. As he passed by his group of mates he winked at them before gesturing her to the bottles of beer.
“There you go.” he smiled handing her an open one. Buffy rarely drank and she knew she would probably be on her ass after one but she took it anyway taking a tiny sip. Spike seemed so sweet she wasn’t gunna turn it down.
“So how has your week been?” He asked pretending to be interested.
“…….Yeah it was quite an eventful graduation really.”
Spike grinned shaking his head in disbelief at her graduation story. What kind of high school graduation story has the school being blown up in it? He had been sitting in the same spot listening to Buffy talk for the last two hours and he was surprisingly entertained.
Most girls he went after could barely speak and he probably would have had them on their back with their panties around their ankles by this point but something about this Buffy Summers was different. She was funny, interesting and sweet. Spike chuckled to himself. No girl was sweet. He shook his head trying to get his mind to focus on the present and he nodded at her empty beer bottle.
“You want another?” He asked.
Buffy glanced down at her bottle nervously. Truth was she could barely see straight. She had only had two bottles in the last two hours but she was the worst drinker in the world. She was grateful she had been able to hide her drunkenness from him for the moment but she knew as soon as she stood up he’d guess. “urm…yeah okay.” She smiled tightly watching him walk away. She put a hand to her head and groaned wishing the haze away.
“Buffy? Are you okay?” Willow asked as she came over.
“Yeah im fine…im a bit tipsy is all.” She mumbled.
“What? Since when do you drink?” Willow asked in surprise.
“Seizing the moment remember?” She grinned.
“Oh right I getcha!” Willow laughed winking at her.
“So do you need me to walk you home later? Cause me and Oz were kinda…”
“Go! You don’t have to stay on my account. Spike will walk me home I think.” she smiled.
“Really? Well are you sure?” Willow asked a little worried at leaving her friend alone at a party when she was drinking.
“I’ll be fine Will….honestly. Im not gunna drink much more either so I’ll be great. Look Oz is waiting for you.” Buffy said indicating Oz who was standing by the door expectantly.
“Okay then well I’ll see you in the morning okay?” Willow hugged her before practically running to her boyfriend leaving a giggling Buffy behind.
“Buffy? Are you okay luv?” Spike asked watching as she teetered around trying to walk to the bathroom.
“Yersh…im…fine.” She managed to say hoping the world would stop spinning.
“Come on…I’ll show you.” Spike laughed grabbing her hand and taking her upstairs and pushing her into the bathroom. He shut the door behind him and sighed resting his head against the wall. He had two options. One he could take her back to her dorm room and screw her and win the game now or he could play as gentleman tonight and get her to fall for him before sleeping with her.
If he shagged her tonight though there was always the chance she could accuse him of rape or something and that’s the last thing he wanted plus if he just screwed her tonight she may not want him again and something inside of his head told him he really wanted her to fall for him first cause when it came to girls once they fell for the guy they rarely got back up and he wanted Buffy to keep coming back for more like many of the other girls he had played this game on had. He heard the toilet flush ages ago and he turned to frown at the door.
“Buffy? You okay?” The silence that answered him worried him a little and he pushed the door open quietly grinning when he saw Buffy sound asleep on the rug. He shook his head before picking her up and carrying her downstairs. Time to go home he guessed.
“Hmphgh!” She grunted as he dropped her onto the bed.
It had taken them ages but Spike had finally managed to get her to direct him to the correct dorm and he sighed watching as she rolled onto her back. He couldn’t just leave her like this. She could choke on her own vomit or something and he rolled her over once more so she was on her side before backing away quickly.
What the fuck was wrong with him? Since when did he look after drunk chicks? He laughed at himself before moving forward to pull her shoes off. He gulped at the sight of her. Now she was asleep he had the chance to really look at her and he gulped as he felt his erection move restlessly inside his jeans. Her barley there top had moved up and it revealed the most delicious looking stomach ever. Perfectly tanned, smooth as silk and it was toned but still had the right amount of curves…perfect.
Her shirt wasn’t the only thing that had ridden up however and Spike’s eyes zeroed in on the black lace panties that he was being treated to. The skirt may as well have been around her waist and Spike licked his lips as he stared at the length of her leg and the crotch that was right in his face. It took all his will power and one glance at her innocent looking face to drag him away and he sighed before grabbing a blanket and throwing it over her. He knew Willow her roommate was spending the night somewhere else so he sat down heavily on the bed next to Buffy and laid down hoping she wouldn’t freak out in the morning.