I wrote this for the Holiday_Btvs ficathon. Written for Buffymonmon. The requirements were A celebrity, Angst and A fight! A big thanks to Vampgirly who not only is my beta is has pushed me every chapter to keep writing! Thank you to everyone who is reading this! I am so glsd this site is up again! Now we all can ger our Spuffy fix!





Buffy’s eyes widened at the half naked vampire lying on her bed.

“I…a…need to take a shower.” She said quickly exiting the room.

Spike chuckled at her response. He knew he wasn’t injured that badly. Most of the wounds were superficial and had already started to heal. He also knew that if he hurried he still had plenty of time to make it back to the hotel where he was staying. But what could he say, he was evil. The idea of sharing a bed with the slayers nice warm body was just too tempting.

Just the thought of her in the next room naked and wet made his jeans tighten painfully. Spike pulled off his boots, tossing them across the room, then lifted his hips to remove his jeans. He quickly crawled under the covers when he heard the water stop.

Buffy slowly dried off her tired body. She needed that shower to both clean the diner smell off of her and to put some distance between herself and the annoying vampire who was currently occupying her bed. Slipping on her tank top and sleep shorts, Buffy took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom.

As she walked toward the bed she breathed a sigh of relief that Spike appeared to be asleep. He looked so young and peaceful. The blanket fell just above his hips leaving his naked torso open for her inspection. No matter what else she had to say about the demon in her bed, she couldn’t deny his chest was truly a work of art. As her eyes raked over his chiseled chest and down his muscular abs, her fingers itched to touch his pale, flawless skin.

Walking around the side of the bed, Buffy gasped when she noticed his jeans crumpled on the floor. Oh my God he took off his pants! Her eyes immediately darted to the blanket covering his hips.

Unable to stop herself, Buffy’s trembling hand reached toward the sleeping vamp. His skin was cool and smooth to the touch. Her small fingers began tracing the muscled lines that ran down his stomach and disappeared under the covers. Closely watching his face for any sign of him waking, she gently grasped the edge of the blanket.

Buffy carefully tugged the blanket down past his hips revealing the naked vampire. She had barely had time to take in the sight when a strong hand grasped her wrist.

“Looking for something’ special, pet?” Spike smirked.

“I was…a…just…checking your wounds.” she stammered.

Buffy tried to pull away, but lost her balance sprawling on top of the naked vampire.

“Funny I don’t remember gettin’ hurt down there, but you’re welcome to check it out.” he said thrusting his hips against her.

Buffy struggled to get off the bed, but he was too quick. He rolled them over pinning her hands above her head.

“Get off of me Spike.” Buffy screamed.

“You’re the one who started it slayer. Trying to sneak a peak at my manly bits. I‘m not letting you run away this time.”

His breath was on her face, she could feel the evidence of his arousal pressed against her stomach. A small moan fell from her lips as he licked and nipped at her jaw line.

“Just let it go, luv. For one night just let it go.”

His mouth covered hers in a searing kiss. Slipping his cool tongue past her teeth, Spike moaned into her mouth when he felt her legs wrap around his hips. Freeing her hands he yanked her tank top over her head.

Spike hesitated looking down at her. Buffy was about to cover herself when she heard him whisper.

“Beautiful”

Dipping his head down, Spike bit down on her nipple with his blunt teeth causing Buffy to cry out tightening her legs around his middle. Smirking he continued laving one rosy nipple with his rough tongue while gently pinching the other.

He could feel her wet heat burning him through her thin shorts. Growling he tore the offending material from her body and tossed them aside.

Buffy gasped when she realized she was completely naked. She felt Spikes hard cock nudging at her dripping entrance. His eyes never left hers as he pushed himself inside of her.

“Fuck” He groaned stilling himself.

Spike had never felt anything like this. He was sure he would dust from the searing heat that surrounded him. As her walls stretched to accommodate him, he could feel her muscles gripping his throbbing cock like a glove.

He began slowly moving inside of her. Her pants and moans were driving him wild. She was so responsive, raising her hips to meet each of his thrusts. As his paced picked up, the sensations were almost overwhelming.

He tried desperately to restrain himself not ready for this to be over. Not now, not ever. He was sure this was as close to heaven as his damned soul would ever get. He wanted to saver every stroke, every moan.

As usual his plan was tossed out the window when he felt her walls contract around him. Buffy threw her head back in ecstasy, baring her neck as she let out a long keening yell.

The combination of her pussy clamping down around his cock and the allure neck was too much. His demon burst forward as he sank his fangs deep in the slayers jugular.

When she felt Spike’s fangs pierce her neck, a second more powerful orgasm to ripped through her body, as she felt her vampire lover erupt inside of her. Buffy was still trembling with aftershocks when she lost consciousness.


Sorry for the short chapter! Please leave me a review! Let me know what you think of this chapter