"Bastard!"

"Bitch!"

"I'm gonna kill you!"

"Oh yeah when? Cause I've been waiting for several years now!"

"Demon!"

"Demon shagger!" Buffy burrowed her brow to that comment, more infuriated by the truth in it then by the comment itself.

"I hate you."

"That's not what you said last night, or the night before that, or the night before th..."

"You're a pig!"

"Oink, oink baby!"

"I don't know why I even bother with you!" Buffy huffed as she turned and began stalking away, leaving the vamp to stand alone in the dark cemetery.

"Do I really need to remind you, AGAIN? God Slayer you are insatiable!" Spike called after her, causing her to turn and glare at him.

"God, get over yourself Spike, you're not Casanova, the world's greatest lover!"

"Funny," Spike said frowning as he looked upward, as if deep in thought. "You didn't say that last night either. No, as I recall you were screaming...Oh Spike you're the big bad, the big bad! Harder, deeper, yes, yes, OH GOD YESSSSSS!!!" He mimicked in a girlish tone.

"You're this close Spike, I swear to God." Buffy said using her fingers to indicate her meaning.

"Yeah, I always am when I'm near you, luv." Spike said with a sly smile as he swaggered close to where Buffy stood with her arms crossed.

"Oh don't you dare try to sweet talk me now, deadboy." Buffy warned as Spike continued moving closer. "You are so not gettin any after that 'demon shagger' comment."

"Well, it's the truth."

"Are you familiar with the saying 'the truth hurts' Spike?"

"Yeah and are you familiar with the saying, 'the truth shall set you free' Slayer?" Anger flashed in her eyes, she hated it when he turned her own words against her, and hated it even more when it made sense.

"Bastard!"

"Bitch!" They stared each other down for a second before Buffy leaped into Spike's arms, where he enveloped her in a deep sensual kiss.

"Mmmm..."Buffy moaned as their lips parted and her eyes slowly opened. "Will you come by later?"


"Don't I always, luv? Don't I always?"


Finish